Wolf Play : Lost |Werewolf RP| Sign-Ups | OPEN
Chatbox
 Anatolian Shepherd
11:22:48 Zombified Breyer
@Poe
I know, I can't believe it. I was also given a Savy Insight.
 Poe
11:20:48 
Anatolian-
Oh lucky you!
 Anatolian Shepherd
11:20:07 Zombified Breyer
-WP Click-
No way did I just get this from wolf party.
 Poe
11:18:41 
Feel like I might have to make a few boys just for myself soon lol.
 Poe
11:18:21 
I hate to be a hater... but I'm a little tired of the rosewood studs o.o
 ~♥Nux♥~
11:12:59 I eat souls, nom nom
-WP Click-

She's in labor! Woo! Now I feather her and see what pups I got.
 Autumn's Wraith
11:11:42 Flayre, Autumn
Ooh, kind of looks like blood dripping down her back
 Carpe Noctem
11:08:52 Queen of the Fishes
Perfect wolf from wolf party for spooky month. XD
-WP Click-
 Autumn's Wraith
11:06:43 Flayre, Autumn
Indeed Oramge
 Apothecary
11:03:21 Medicinally Autistic
-WP Click-

Vote
 ~♥Nux♥~
11:01:31 I eat souls, nom nom
Oramge
 Autumn's Wraith
11:00:59 Flayre, Autumn
Got this pretty boy a few days ago :)
-WP Click-
 ~♥Nux♥~
10:55:34 I eat souls, nom nom
Ash

And how are you?
 ~♥Nux♥~
10:54:57 I eat souls, nom nom
Malcuth

I would be too! I'm honestly happy with anything born 40+r ac XD
 Autumn's Wraith
10:54:53 Flayre, Autumn
paws?
-WP Click-
 Autumn's Wraith
10:54:30 Flayre, Autumn
Hey chat
 ~♥Nux♥~
10:54:13 I eat souls, nom nom
Pretty decent, I guess. I've been better, but I've been worse. I'm currently nomming raw marshmallows, so I'll be fine in a minute.
 Malcuth
10:53:37 Wander
Nux
Thank you! Under the albino is super pretty! Stoked about the natural 55rac
 Azrael
10:53:17 Ash, Grim
Hi Nux, how are you today?
 ~♥Nux♥~
10:51:39 I eat souls, nom nom
-WP Click-

Go into labor T^T

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : -5
Spotted Hyena : 0
Jackal : -2
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5 

Lost |Werewolf RP| Sign-Ups | OPENApril 9, 2023 03:27 AM

🌟 Pixie Kit 🌟

Neutral

Give Award

Spider Bat said:
Name: Alya
Type: Freeshifter
Powers: None
Human Appearance: She has black hair and freckles along her face and arms. Alya has bright yellow eyes and sharper cainine teeth with a hight of 5'6.
Personality: in rp
Wolf appearance: Black coat with large fangs and white accent colors around her ears, paws, and tail. (Still has yellow eyes)
Captured: no

Please redo your sheet, look at the frame on the Character Masterlist for reference.
Lost |Werewolf RP| Sign-Ups | OPENApril 9, 2023 04:00 AM

🌟 Pixie Kit 🌟

Neutral

Give Award

Accepted

Thank you for fixing it

Spider Bat said:

Name: Alya
Werewolf Type: Free Shifter
Human Appearance: A black haired girl with pale skin. She has freckles around her face and arms. Her eyes are a bright yellow. Alya's hight is 5'6. She has several scars, most are faded, from fighting and being in the pack in general. She has very minor scarring around her eye that caused a bit of damage but she can still see.
Wolf appearance: (dont know if you mean like walks on two legs or four so-) She has black fur with white accents around her ears and tail. Her eyes remain a bright yellow with a tiny ring of blue near the pupils. Her claws and teeth are a smidge bit longer than average. With her fur being a longer coat. Alya's fur will fade to white in some parts with the base of the strand being black fading to the white color.
Personality: Alya is more calm and cautious. She grows protective of someone she cares about very quickly. She is a bit quieter to newer people but due to her rank she normally comes out of her comfort zone. (More in rp)
Affilations: She has no family that she knows of after her sister passed to hunters at a young age, her parents were not in the picture much.

Other: Alya normally enjoys her quiet alone time. She is happy to have her rank but after a long day she rather be alone for a bit to calm down.

Lost |Werewolf RP| Sign-Ups | OPENApril 9, 2023 04:33 PM

🌟 Pixie Kit 🌟

Neutral

Give Award
Name:
Jasmine
Scout
Werewolf Type:
Freeshifter (NP)
Human Appearance:
Jasmine is a taller female, standing at around 5'9. Her hair is a soft, warm caramel color run through with golden blond and lightens near the tips while is darker closer to the top. Her skin is pale with almost no freckles, and she has a teardrop-shaped birthmark beneath her right eye. Her eyes are a blue-green, like the ocean, and she has small golden earrings in the shape of fangs that dangle below her ears. She has a snarling wolf tattoo on her left shoulder, in black and blue ink, and another tatto of a crescent moon on her neck, on the other side of where the wolf tattoo is. She normally wears v-neck tanktops to show off her tattoos, and prefers shorts or leggings. She has special gloves that she uses for scouting patrols and keeps them in her pockets at all times. The gloves are a soft and well-worn black leather that reach just above her wrist. They are fingertipless so that she can extend her claws at all times to defend herself without tearing them, and have dark blue accents around the seams that look like swirling gusts of wind.
Jasmine also has boots that match the gloves, they are a soft black leather with dark blue swirling accents around the seams. She has some scars on her right bicep, just below the tattoo that are scratch marks, along with a faded bite mark by her collarbone. She also has some more often hidden scars on her left thigh from past battle, and a scar over her left eye, though it isn't blind.
Wolf appearance:
Jasmine's wolf form is on the smaller scale, standing at about 2 feet when standing up and being around 3 and a half feet long. Her body is meant for speed, not strength, and she can run swiftly for long distances. She is a good fighter, just not the strongest. She relies more on wits and agility than pure muscle in battle. Jasmine's fur is quite short, making it slightly difficult for her in the winter. Her fur is a light caramel brown, matching her human hair, with paler paws and tail tip and darker ears, along with a dark strip of fur down her back, reaching from her nose all the way down to the tip of her tail. Jasmine's wolf eyes are the same as her human eyes, an ocean-like blue-green, though her wolf eyes have an odd golden rim around the iris. Her small frame also allows her to fit into tight spaces where many other wolves couldn't, giving her an advantage.
Personality:
Jasmine is a sweet wolf with no grudges against anyone. Being a younger, less experienced scout she pushes herself harder than most to prove that she's worthy of the rank. Jasmine tends to get along with everyone, unless they directly did something bad to her, her friends or her family. More about Jasmine will be discovered in roleplay.
Affilations:
Family:
Mother: Lily: Deceased
Father: Rowan: Deceased
Brother: Falcon: Dark brown male with pale paws, like Jasmine's own, some darker spots alonng his body. Missing for years.
Friends:
Alder
Other:
None

Edited at April 14, 2023 10:33 PM by 🌟 Pixie Kit 🌟
Lost |Werewolf RP| Sign-Ups | OPENApril 9, 2023 04:51 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserve alpha? :3
Lost |Werewolf RP| Sign-Ups | OPENApril 9, 2023 04:52 PM

🌟 Pixie Kit 🌟

Neutral

Give Award

The Tea Drinkers said:
Reserve alpha? :3

Reserved! ^^
Lost |Werewolf RP| Sign-Ups | OPENApril 9, 2023 05:04 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Character One:

Name:Storm
Werewolf Type (see the list): Lycan
Human Appearance (picture or worded description, at least a paragraph):

Storm is a tan skinned girl with brown freckles. She has a dark brown round shaped birthmark on her neck. Storm has choppy, spiky ginger hair that goes down just above her shoulders. She has dark amber eyes. Storm is 5'1.

Wolf appearance (custom, picture or worded description, at least a paragraph):

A lithe and muscular she-wolf with spiky fur that's medium length but appears longer when spiked out. She has reddish fur and a darker ginger colored tail and paws, except for her left back paw. She has fierce amber eyes and a pattern of darker fur on her back.
Personality (at least 3 sentences): Storm does not trust easily but when she does she is fiercely to them and her pack. She is stubborn and sassy and doesn't back down from an argument, even sometimes when she wrong. Storm often says what she thinks, and can be hotheaded.
Affilations (relationships, family members etc.):

Father: a werewolf who's been missing for years
Mother: Dew - a small brown werewolf (not in rp)
Brother: Mouse - small brown male, 5 years old (not in rp)

Other: Fun fact: her favorite food is deer

May my second character be a Krilos or Freeshifter?

Edited at April 9, 2023 09:32 PM by StormPack
Lost |Werewolf RP| Sign-Ups | OPENApril 9, 2023 07:58 PM

🌟 Pixie Kit 🌟

Neutral

Give Award
Stormpack
Werewolves ages are measured in human years. And yes, your second character can be either one ^^
Storm is accepted!
Lost |Werewolf RP| Sign-Ups | OPENApril 9, 2023 09:26 PM

Syrin

Lightbringer

Give Award
hey may i join
Lost |Werewolf RP| Sign-Ups | OPENApril 9, 2023 09:27 PM

🌟 Pixie Kit 🌟

Neutral

Give Award
Estry
Sure, you can reserve a role (or 2, however many)!
Lost |Werewolf RP| Sign-Ups | OPENApril 9, 2023 09:48 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name:Raven
Werewolf Type (see the list):Krilos
Human Appearance (picture or worded description, at least a paragraph):

Raven is short and thin with darker peach colored skin. She has soft, straight black hair that falls down to her back. She has heterechromia, and has often startling at first sight eyes that are golden-brown and blue. Raven has a silver moon-shaped pendant with hawk feathers on it that she wears on a chain around her neck.
Wolf appearance (custom, picture or worded description, at least a paragraph):

Raven is a small, sleek she-wolf. She has a lithe body that's built for speed, and in battle as well as using her wits can use her quick body instead of brawn. Raven has short black fur, and golden/blue eyes, though her golden eye is brighter than in human form. Her fur is consistently dark, except for the very pads of her feet, which are white. Her wings are dark brown that looks black, with brown under feathers.
Personality (at least 3 sentences):

Raven is very antisocial and quiet, and doesn't trust easily. She is smart and often relies on her wits more often than just fighting, since she is smaller and quicker than other werewolves. She prefers to use planning and preparedness to defeat an enemy, but is also quick on her feet. Raven doesn't speak up very often.
Affilations (relationships, family members etc.):

She was separated from her family and joined the werewolf pack. She doesn't speak very often of her family.
Other:
None

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us