technoblade
03:27:49 Lil Techy | Techno
so close
 technoblade
03:27:43 Lil Techy | Techno
damn it!
 Blue Wolves
03:27:42 Da ba dee
Hey chat. Would anyone be able to help me with something? None of my friends are online. Pm me please :)
 That Grape Guy
03:27:01 Dionysus,Dio,Rosc
-Click-

should I change my pack theme to match him?
 technoblade
03:26:13 Lil Techy | Techno
Amy

Yeah I have 2 at full health still
 Amygdala
03:26:06 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
I have 21 battle wolves now...some are getting old so it might change soon 😅
 Purgatory
03:26:00 Purge/Purse/Pug
She's so pretty
-WP Click-
 That Grape Guy
03:25:45 Dionysus,Dio,Rosc
its about time to change my pack theme again
 Amygdala
03:24:47 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
Wanna do one more battle against my new pup?
 ScardeyKat
03:24:41 Kat ?
Oof I forgot how to completely draw an elk skull it's been so long </3
 technoblade
03:24:11 Lil Techy | Techno
Amy

I only have six so i can't do that as effectively
 Caeruleum
03:23:38 Cae, Blue
i miss having 60+ dgs :( it was great for both explore and pvp
 kycantina
03:22:23 ky but it's spooky
Anyone know if there's a guide for this month's event? I'm struggling with some of these encounters
 STS
03:22:05 TS, Speckles
Hey i haven't been able to come lately after what happened, i miss the drama xD
 Amygdala
03:22:01 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
I have a bunch of wolves. I just use them all and drink from the spring...saves me a lot on potions XD

Leo was my sink hole. He always wanted wager and i kept losing 😅
 Faulty Demons
03:22:01 Ollie, Gold
Paws? :)
-WP Click-
 Caeruleum
03:21:39 Cae, Blue
nap >>>>>
 Victorian Ghost
03:21:28 Aloysius (he,him)
should I take a nap or watch TV? I cant decide

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Western Rattlesnake : +5
Red Fox : +2
Bobcat : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Rebirth of the Blue Rose | Revamp-Vampire RP | OpenJanuary 12, 2023 10:18 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

Lovel Ivon-Otto Goldenheart

"the Lion"

°•. ✿ .•°

"You want me? Fight for me then."

Shortened Name:
Lovel Goldenheart

Addressed As:
Sir Lovel

Nicknames:
Annoying Lion
Lion Knight, Lovel
Lovel the Loveless

❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖ ❁

Social Status:
Lesser Noble
Former Royal Knight
Hunter

Experienced Hunter/Blood-Gifter

Desired Rank:
Vampire

Sexuality:
Fluid

❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖ ❁

Appearance:

[credits to HNnnnnnn @ picrew.me]

WIP

❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖ ❁

Personality:
Flirty | Loyal To An Extent | Romantic | Fearless | Teaser | Cocky | Loveable | Affectionate | Simple Man | Content | Adatpable | Promiscuous | Bashful

Dislikes:
WIP

Strengths:
WIP

Weaknesses:
WIP

❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖ ❁

Family:
None

Significant Other:
Open

Lovers:
Open

Crushes:
Open

Exes:
Open

❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖ ❁

Affiliations:
Open

❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖ ❁

Other:
Nope

Edited at January 13, 2023 06:02 PM by Tamesis
Rebirth of the Blue Rose | Revamp-Vampire RP | OpenJanuary 12, 2023 10:20 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

⊱⇱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊰

Rosalie V. Boudreaux-Bǫlverkr
"the Lady of Crows"

⌎⊱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⇲⊰

Shorted Name:
Rosalie Boudreaux-Bǫlverkr

Addressed As:
Lady Rosalie
Ms. Boudreaux-Bǫlverkr

Nicknames:
Little Bee (Vivienne)
Rose (Vivienne)
Open

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

Social Status:
Princess of the Vampire Kingdom
Commoner/Wanderer

Royal Offspring

Desired Rank:
High Lady

Class:
Shadow Class

Sexuality:
Pansexual Mono

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

Appearance:

[credits to joker @ neka.cc]

WIP

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

Personality:
Sarcastic | Rebellious | Lone-Wanderer | Loveable | Determined | Ambitious | Hot-Headed | Reckless | Stubborn | Loyal | Affectionate (Family Only) | Chaste | Gregarious | Strong-Willed | Doubter | Tempermental | Somewhat Disciplined | Animal-Lover | Teaser | Kind-Hearted | Brave | Demmanding | Oddly Scary | Supportive | Protective | Trustworthy | Secret Keeper | Cunning | Vengeful | Bloodthirsty

+Birds
+Fighting
+Small Pranks
+Strawberry Cake
+Gardening
+Her Family
+Violence

Dislikes:
-Mannequins
-Riddles
-Cowards
-Children/Babies
-Failure/Losing
-Getting Too Drunk
-Traitors/Deceiver/Cheaters
-Sunlight/Light

Strengths:
+Battle-Hardened
+Observation
+Intimidation/Persuasion
+Shadows/Darkness
+Quick Learner

Weaknesses:
-Hard To Work With
-Light/Sunlight Sensitive
-Blinding Vengence
-Doesn't Quit
-Bad Temper

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

Adoptive Sire:
Isolabella Hesperia-Gwendoline Bǫlverkr

Family:
Vivienne/Umbria (Mother; Alive)
Isolabella Hesperia-Gwendoline Bǫlverkr (Mother; Alive)
Tatsuya Iseul-Fraener Montcrioux (Uncle; Alive)

Significant Other:
Hopefully soon

Crush:
Mauve

Exes:
She had one boyfriend, but her mothers don't need to know about that.

Childes:
None

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

Affiliations:
Open

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

Other:
None

Edited at January 13, 2023 06:11 PM by Tamesis
Rebirth of the Blue Rose | Revamp-Vampire RP | OpenJanuary 12, 2023 10:22 PM

Ravensrun

Neutral

Give Award

╔══════♥*• ◊🍷◊ •*♥ ══════╗

Mauve Sinclair

"The Ruby Flame"

╚══════♥*• ◊🍷◊•*♥══════╝

"Well well well arn't you...Delicious"

piccrew credit Hachio

699(Natural born vampire)

Social Status:

Lady Sinclair

ArchDuchess(currently)

Courtesan(formerly)

Desired Rank:

Content

Class:

Hypnosis Class

Female

Sexuality:

Yes

Apperance:
Mauve is jaw dropping Gorgeous. Vampires themselves especially born vampires like Mauve are normally very beautiful; but Mauve is even more so. Most stop in their tracks as she passes as she gives off a very sensual and attractive aura. Standing at a 5'11 Mauve has a grace that is deadly. Blessed with a well shaped figure she uses to her advantage. Her skin is ivory in color. Traces of red can be seen under her skin at her exposed arteries after a recent feed. Not a trace of a scar is on her smooth skin. Healing soon after receiving an injury.
Long golden blonde hair falls well past her buttocks. Very well kept and parts pulled back from her face in a strategic way drawing you in even more. Her heart shaped face features high defined cheekbones and a fine delicate nose. Below which resides a swell of full lips that are usually pulled back in a seductive sultry smile or knowing smirk. They can also be found wrapped around the neck of her current meal or lover.
If her scarlet painted lips are not what draws your eyes to her face it's her most definitely her own eyes. As scarlet red as the blood her kin drinks. Lined with kohl and with dark long lashes. If you catch her eyes it's almost impossible to look away even without her powers. If she decides to draw you in with her Hypnosis ability it's next to impossible to avoid for humans. Dusky arched brows rest above her ruby eyes. Her ears are pointed into fae like arches a common feature among born vampires. Adorned with a handful of different piercings. Long black painted nails she keeps healthy strong and of course sharp. She makes her kills the natural way with her teeth and claws.
~~~~~♥~~~~~
Personality/Backstory:
Mauve was born as a vampire over 600 years ago to a vampire woman in a brothel. Who passed away at her birth. The dept and money her mother owed to the cruel brothel owner passed to her. From the day she was born she was owned Taught from a young age the ways of that life. Mastering the ability to seduce, dance, listen to conversations and even kill. Some patrons more cruel than others. Forced into training to be the perfect seductress and gatherer of intel long before her hypnosis gifts set in. She was finally bought and freed by the late queen. Choosing to stay of her own free will and work for her untill the day she was killed. Owing her a life dept she continues to stay and dedicate her skills to the court.
Loyalties- Mauve is loyal to the court that saved her. Loyalty and honesty are held in high regard to her. Being around liars deceivers and unsavory people her entire life she finds comfort in those who tell the truth. She has been with the court for about fifty years now.
Seduction- Mauve is a master of her own body now. Harnessing the natural gifts she was blessed with she uses it to her and the courts advantage. When it comes to her personal love life she has her fun now that she's free to do so. Not shackled to one owner any longer. She very much enjoys the night life and intrigue. Not one that cares for drama however. She while able to gain the attention of people easily does not seek to be the center of attention for any personal gain. She takes care of her lovers in and outside the chambers knowing how to feel what they need and how to satisfy it; wether that be conversation, aftercare, distractions, food(though she doesn't allow just anyone to feed on her) she will hunt for or with you or aquire a glass of blood from the casks.
Huntress- Being born a vampire she has the natural instincts and skill of a feeder of the night. The strength and speed to hunt her prey of choice. She sees humans as food and freshly sired vampires must earn her respect for her to not consider them human anymore or to have lived as a vampire long enough. She doesn't think this way out of prejudice or a I'm better than you stand point. It is purely That vampires are apex predators and humans are their food. Imagine a wolf being friends with a rabbit.
Trauma- Her life has left her with a bit of a...hard side. Not cruel but the thrill and fun of a kill excites her. As it does most vampires during a hunt. In captivity she was forced into wearing a silver collar for many decades. The collar was attached to a blood chain from her main owner who sold her out to his clients. This kept her from leaving or escaping since it would hurt her immensely to try. She now has a tolerance to silver. Once the blood user was killed at her freeing the collar fell off. Forever leaving a scar around her neck.
~~~~~♥~~~~~
Nightlife| Thrill of the Hunt| Blood|Her lovers| Wild Things| Her Freedom| Poetry| Music| Dancing
~~~~~♥~~~~~
Dislikes:
Liars| Captivity| Vampire Hunters|Humans who try to control her| Being Hungry
~~~~~♥~~~~~
Strengths:
High Resistant To Mind Control | Seemingly Endless Amount Of Charm | Suductress| Ability To Calm Your Mind| Resistance to Silver as of her years of wearing a Silver Collar

~~~~~♥~~~~~

Weaknesses:
May Go Blind If power is abused | Prolonged Thirst Weakens Power | Would Have Issues Manipulating Vampires With A Strong-Will | Making Personal Romantic Connections |

~~~~~♥~~~~~
Childes: none
~~~~~♥~~~~~
Kin:
Mother was an unnamed vampire(died in childbirth) from a brothel
Her father was most likely a patron or even the brothel owner himself.
~~~~~♥~~~~~
Affiliations:
-
-
-
-
-
She remembered a time when thunderbirds still roamed the sky's

╔══════♦*• ◊🩸◊•*♦══════╗

Kiran Sovano

╚══════♦*• ◊🩸◊•*♦══════╝

"In my experience Vampires are a lot more tolerable than humans"

Sexuality: Homosexual

Class: Human
(Eventually Blood Class)

Desired Rank: Vampire
╔═══════♦*• ◊🩸◊•*♦═══════╗
Apperance:

"The Nightingale"
Standing at 6'5 Kiran is a pretty tall human male. His build is on the lean side however. Not bulky but he makes up for that with speed and agility. He does sport pretty broad shoulders however. Leading to a toned v shaped torso. Many scars adorn his lean body. Looking very much like they were inflicked by glass bottles and belt marks. His arms look as if he shielded himself and potentially a younger sibling from an onslaught. Kiran has a very dark skin complexion like his deceased mother. His complection and hair he gained from his mother. While his eyes he gained from his fathers side.

Koran's face is kind and inviting but his eyes hold past pain. Sharp jawline and angled nose give him a very fox like look. Especially with the golden orange brown eyes that peer out from his face. Dark sharp eyebrow's rest above his eyes normally cocked into a inquisitive stare. Curly white locks crown his head.
He can be found wearing well fit clothing for traveling. Tones of blacks, greens, and browns. Sturdy boots adorn his feet and his long hands bare a handful of rings. Two dual axes hang from their sheaths on his hips.

Personality:
Kiran Eros is a quiet man if you don't know him. More than often content to watch from the shadows of his patron vampire umbrias side. The human male is quite tall so most notice him if he's not sticking to the shadows however. Not a large man but he gives off an air of someone who can handle his own. Kirans personality is guarded but definitely friendly to those who try to talk to him. Preferring the company of the vampires he's been around the last seven years to that of humans. He has been a blood gifter to Justicar Umbria for seven years now and on his 28th Birthday coming up soon he is to be turned.

While he doesn't mind blood gifting but he will be glad to have a place in court finally and not be considered a meal. Even if childes were still low on the court food chain.

He left his cruel home life at the age of twenty and is still ridden with guilt at leaving his brother behind. He hasn't heard about his where abouts in seven years and he hopes he's okay. He can beat himself up over leaving, calling himself a coward. Always pushing himself to work harder and distract himself from his past. One of the few things in his past he remembers besides his brother was his kind mother. He loved sitting at their piano and learning to sing which he still does to this day.
His right ear being deaf from years of being smacked over the ears by his father; does not hold back his ability to sing. His mother always called him her little nightingale.

The night|Winter weather| Handsome men| Vampires , most are better than the human man who raised him| Bonfire nights

Dislikes:
Drunks| Abusive Humans| Coyotes | His Human life | Having his mind Messed with

Strengths:
Hand to hand defensive and offensive combat(primarily with his dual axes| He has quite a lovely voice(open to singing with others)| will add more once he turns

Weaknesses:
Human level strength and speed|Completely deaf in his right ear| Wip

Siress: {Eventually Umbria}
Kin:
Father he doesn't associate with
Mother(deceased)
Younger brother

Other: thunderbirds are top six
╚═══════♦*• ◊🩸◊•*♦═══════╝

Edited at January 18, 2023 12:09 AM by Ravensrun
Rebirth of the Blue Rose | Revamp-Vampire RP | OpenJanuary 12, 2023 10:28 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name: Harper Carnell

Sexuality: Pansexual

Class: None Yet

Desired Rank: Childe (or anything really)

Appearance: With a height of five foot eleven, most people think he is lying when he says his height because most people think his height is five foot nine with how terrible his posture is. Harper’s body, while boney and clearly starved for food, has mostly androgynous features with a thinner waist and shoulders and Harper is pretty happy with that. If anything, that’s the one part of himself he does like. Although his skin is a soft, goldeny mocha color that is smooth and soft, it is littered with bites on any visible skin from his neck and shoulder to his wrists and arms. Other than the bites though, he only has a few scars. One just below his ribs on his left side that was stitched up, one on his side between his ribs, and another on the left side of his chest. He only has one tattoo, or a branding more like it that he has not had the chance nor money to remove, located on the left side of his lower waist and half of it can be seen if he is without a shirt.

Harper’s face is a very pretty one that seems worn down and lacking in joy. Her face looks like that of a frail, porcelain doll that had finally grown up with a round face and large, blue eyes. Her blue eyes look almost out of place with everything else about how she dresses and what she looks like, especially with how piercingly blue and pale they are with dark bags below them. Harper has dark brown hair in a curly pixie crop haircut with a few streaks of white hair that are especially present in the bangs that hide her forehead. They have thin lips that are often bruised and bloodied with snake bite piercings on the left side. She tends to wear little to no makeup, but when she does, it is normally the color black or red: black eyeshadow, red lips, black nails, and red eyeliner with a long and thick wing.

Harper tends to wear rather revealing clothing. Nothing scandalous but certainly enough so that he can sell himself if need be. He tends to wear a tight, crop top vest that leads little to the imagination as well as either a short puffy shirt or tight shorts. He will keep a thigh holster on his right thigh and will tend to wear a choker around his throat and goggles on his head.

Personality: When someone has become so desperate for money, they seem to lose any and all morals in an attempt to gain said money. This seems to have happened to Harper. Although he hates a lot of the things he does, he still does them in a desperate attempt to earn enough money to stay alive a little longer. Harper is often disgusted with herself and hates the things she has done, but why feel moral obligations and remember tortuous events when you can drink away your pain with cheap booze? Harper cannot drink a lot though because she still has to remember saving up her cash so she is constantly internally berating herself to the point of tears without some form of relief.

When her personality is given a little time to shine, although it is rare due to how often she seems to be putting on a false persona to appease whoever she is with, she can be quite snarky, cynical, and a little flirty at times. He is often a little too blunt and often talks back too much which he has gotten in trouble severely for. He cannot help himself by saying these things sometimes but will always mentally prepare himself for pain or harsh words whenever he speaks up like that. Although, when he is not being sarcastic he can be empathetic to those around him and try to be as kind as possible to those who have not shown him cruelty; however, if anyone is kind to him in the slightest, he will become almost obsessively devoted to them and do his best to make them happy above all else. She will completely forget self preservation if it means making someone slightly happier.

Likes: Little Siblings, Mom, Alcohol, Feeling Wanted, Vampires that rent Harper who are nice, Physical Affection, Praise, Parties, Mechanical Animals, Real Animals, Jazzy Loud Music, + Warm Food

Dislikes: Grabby People, Not Having Money for Drinks, Being Insulted, Crying, Silence, Guns, Rude People, Having to stay quiet, No Sleep, Being in the Cold, + Any Cold Foods

Strengths: Acting, Seduction (but hates this), Running, + Interpersonal Intelligence

Weaknesses: Desperate for Money, Approval Seeking, Weak, + Alcoholic

Other: Six Phoenix Crew babyyy

Name: Linnet Finch

Sexuality: Lesbain

Class: Shifter

Desired Rank: Content

Appearance: | Short (5 foot 6) | Curves | Pale Honey-Colored Skin | Round Face | Bird Eyes of Orange Fiery Color | Chin-Length Hair that is Dark Brown | Black Freckles | Black and White Feathers on Wrist, Elbows, Chin | Very Sharp Nails 💅 | Showman-Like Outfit | White Bird Mask | Fancy Cane and Fancy Hat |

Personality: Sassy | Protective | Stubborn | Big-Mouthed | Smart Ass | Cocky | Charming | Charismatic | Aggressive | Feral when Excited | Savage | Clingy | Possessive | Jealous | Compassionate (to those she knows)

Likes: Birds, House Plants, Speaking on her Radio Show, Pretty Nails, Sunsets, Music, Sunflower Seeds, Coffee, + Warm Grilled Cheese

Dislikes: Dogs (scary), Smoke, Heights, Not Being able to Broadcast, People Commenting on Her Body, Hot Muggy Days, Nuts (mildly allergic), + Cold Coffee

Strengths: Convincing + Charm, Excellent Shifter, Good Plant Caretaker, + Good Strength + Good At Spear Throwing

Weaknesses: Easily Jealous and Angry, A Little Too Animalistic, Bad Chef, + Slower + Bad Stamina

Sire: Open!

Other: six phoenix gang :D

Name: Bosc Sloan

Sexuality: Bisexual

Class: Blood

Desired Rank: Content

Appearance: Tall (6 foot 4) | Muscular | Pale Skin | More Masculine Features in Face | Square Jaw | Big, Red Eyes | Strawberry Hair with Blonde Streaks | Chin Length, Curly Haircut (tied loosely back) | Rose Gold Lobe, Industrial, + Helix Piercings | Fancy Suits (but usually leaves shirt entirely or mostly unbuttoned) |

Personality: Flirty As Hell | Likes to Toy with Others | Open-Minded | Lenient | Very Loving + Affectionate | Far Too Laid Back at Times | Defuses Situations | Great Negotiator | Level-Headed despite Mischief Making | Bad Boy Vibes | Morally Questionable At Times

Likes: Sweets, Reading, Chaos, Sitting on Roof, Giving Kisses, Rose Gold Colored Things, Cats, Autumn, Pumpkin or Strawberry Flavored Things, + Teasing and Distracting Others

Dislikes: Paperwork, Boring Things, Loneliness, Satly or Bland Foods, Piss Yellow Gems (because why?), Animal Haters, Repetitive Things, Repetitive People, Repetitive Things, and Others Flirting Back (occasional gets flustered and does not appreciate it)

Strengths: Good At Controlling Ability, Flirting, Helps Others Relax, + Great Singer

Weaknesses: Bad At Fighting with Anything but Powers, Too Lenient, A Bad Influence at Times, + Awful Liar

Other: phoniness sixes

Rebirth of the Blue Rose | Revamp-Vampire RP | OpenJanuary 12, 2023 10:29 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award

|~| Garvin |~|

Name: Garvin.

Age: He isn’t actually sure, math was never a skill of his. He’s assuming it’s around 21-23.

Sexuality: Brinsexual. Ambiamorous.

/~/

Desired Rank: Maybe an eventual Harem member. But for now? He’s content just soaking up the idea of free food and shelter.

/~/

Appearance:

(Eventual Credit)

Garvin stands tall at a haunting 6’ 5”, usually hunched to a 6’ 3”. His skin tone is a pale fair color(a bit more on the tanned side though, given how much time he’s spent in the sun) with cool undertones(mostly greener ones due to his terrible habits), only adding to how pale he is. He has freckles practically everywhere on his body. Quite honestly, his skin and hair have a layer of dirt and grime that he’s sure wouldn’t leave even if he washed and washed.

--

Garvin has a rather oval face shape, meaning he has a smaller forehead and a smaller chin, but the middle of his face is wider, the whole thing on the longer side. His cheeks are rather gaunt despite it. Now for the nose, something that Garvin rather likes, he has a hawk shaped nose, meaning it starts off the same way a ‘normal’ nose would, and then goes off the deep end at a slight angle, the tip of it a bit lower than the nasals. His lips are thinner in shape, and smirks his most often seen expression. Well, those and his signature Garvin grin.

--

His eyebrows are rather thin. Despite them being thin and rather straight, they have a slight bush to them towards the end which gives them the illusion of an arrow pointing upwards. Finally, his eyes with deep, heavy eye bags underneath them and usually bloodshot, (and whether that be from lack of sleep or his unhealthy habits, is unclear) are a deepset hooded shape and dark gray in color, which he is glad for. Because if he had green eyes with his freckles and red hair, he’d certainly huff and puff unhappily(sarcastically, of course). His face is framed by unruly and wavy, almost to the point of curly, red hair. Firey in color, though more on the gray side of the red hair spectrum, that is most oftenly messy and in his face, the tips of all of it going just below the ears in length, the back going down to the nape of his neck.

--

His body structure could quickly be described as rectangular, a long torso matched with long legs, everything about him screams lanky. Especially when taking into consideration the fact that this man only weighs in at around 150 lbs, his BMI at 17.79 and being underweight by 6 pounds. Most surprising about his weight, is that most of what he does have is muscle, otherwise he'd probably be way more underweight than he already is. When it comes to body hair, Garvin doesn’t have an insane amount- Just about average for his age and circumstances, honestly. He also has a few tattoos of vines that go across his knuckles.

--

As for scars, he possesses many. From scars on his back and shoulders that look like they’re from whipping, to burn scars on his legs, to cuts on his arms, to a singular one that looks like a slash across his neck. He’s covered in scars. In fact, the only places that don’t seem to be covered in scars are his head and hands. And even his left hand has a small scar of a cut across his palm. And both hands have tiny scars all over, which are both just extremely calloused too. He also has a few cigarette burn scars on his arms.

--

As for clothing, he’s usually wearing a red and black flannel(a bit torn up, a few of the tears having patches though not all) over a white shirt sleeve t-shirt. His pants tend to be ripped, baggy black pants that have quite a few patches, with his shoes most often ending up as boots with buckles, one of the buckles on his left is broken. He also wears a dark gray trench coat most of the time, with a few old stains and tears. It also has a large patch on the back of a blank tombstone.

--

And when it comes to accessories? Fingerless gloves made of gauze that he’s wrapped around his palms and up to his elbow, several rings(all bands) that he wears on whichever finger he ends up putting them on that morning.

--

And then there’s piercings. He has a nose piercing(nasallang piercing), a few different ear piercings; multiple lobe ones(both ears; 5 left and 4 right), a helix piercing(left ear), a tragus piercing(both ears), a flat piercing(both ears; 2 left and 1 right), a lobe piercings(both ears), and an industrial piercing(right ear). Lastly, he also has a mouth piercing, a spider/viper bite piercing.

/~/

Personality:

To say that Garvin is a generous and modest person would be like trying to say that a sydney funnel-web spider is a harmless spider. Because in all actuality, Garvin is arrogant and prideful, not to mention extremely greedy and selfish. Though this may come from the fact that he grew up on the streets, so to be fair, most of his boasts are well deserved. Regardless, he still has a huge ego that can and will intimidate opponents. Not to mention his sharp tongue that’ll spit insults like there’s no tomorrow.

--

Despite his arrogance and sharp tongue, even despite his greed, when faced with kindness, this man immediately becomes awkward and confused. Stammering and eyes darting with suspicion as though he genuinely believes that no one could possibly be kind without any ulterior motives. He also is quite reckless, often getting into trouble with either authority or fellow people. Many times because of his own lies collapsing on himself.

--

If you manage to become his friend, well, first off, good job. And second, you will find quickly that he’d much rather him die than them, though this may also be because of his nihilistic nature. Nevertheless, he’s still a great friend. Someone’s being mean to you? He’ll probably have a few words for them. Would he actually fight someone though... Not unless the other started it or if he was just that mad, he prefers to keep violence as a last resort. Though he’ll gladly carve into the school walls for his friends, sometimes quite literally.

--

Food and money is the way to the guy’s heart, apparently. Though he’s a hopeless romantic in all actuality, just the thought of someone that doesn’t care how he is, just the thought of being able to be himself is something he dwells on for long periods of time. And this is probably due to how fake he acts, always loud and arrogant, always showing off and getting into trouble... But never actually being him. The insecure and nihilistic boy that doesn’t understand why no one ever wanted him.

--

Despite his obvious ego and nihilistic views, he absolutely fears being forgotten by the people he cares about. Not only does he fear it though, he expects it to happen. If he were to talk to someone about it, he’d talk about it as if he’s accepted the fact. But he’s terrified of it nonetheless, he doesn’t want it to happen, he just knows it most likely will.

--

He’s also someone that tries to trick himself into believing that he’s fine. He’s someone that tries to be an optimistic realist in front of others but always ends up being a pessimist literally anywhere else.

--

Despite the fact that he lies… A lot… He values honesty from others. Especially from those he considers friends. It doesn’t mean that he’ll be honest with them, but it does mean that if they know something or learn something that concerns him in any way. That’s his business in any way. He doesn’t want to be kept in the dark.

--

He tends to show himself as a confident, talkative prick; as mentioned in the first paragraph. As you probably have realized though, this is false. This is nowhere near to the truth. Now, you may remember me mentioning insecurities. And this is where I shall explain those and how they manifest.

--

The first(and biggest) insecurity is that he is going to die and no one will even notice, and that no one will even care if they do. This is connected to that deep rooted fear that I mentioned earlier. Just like the fear, he’s accepted that he will die someday, and that when that day comes… No one will notice, no one will care, no one will cry or shout or deny. It will happen and there will be no consequences to it at all. He tries to not let himself think about it too much.

--

The second insecurity, and one that plays into the first one, is that no one wants his company more so that they want him to do something that needs to be done for them. Something that he’s noticed in the past is that as soon as he’s done with a job or favor or promise, the person immediately drops all contact with him. So trust and actual deep connections with people are not something he has.

--

The third insecurity I’ll be explaining is the last one(Well, it’s not his last one, it’s just the last one I’ll be talking about.) He knows he seems talkative and loud most of the time, and he knows that that’s what people expect of him. And he thinks that since that’s what people expect of him, that that’s what people want from him whenever they hang out with him or talk to him.

Likes: Sleeping/Napping, Winning, Music, Money, and Food(If only there was a love category).

Dislikes: Large Crowds, Small/Enclosed Spaces, Being Completely/Utterly Alone, Going Hungry, and Losing.

Strengths: Aim, Playing 12-String Banjo, Stamina, Lying, Stealing, Flexible, and Observant.

Weaknesses: Paranoid, Alcoholic, Swimming(He can’t), Nihilistic, Awkward/Insecure, Addictive Smoker, and A ‘Bit’ Selfish.

/~/

Crush(es): Eventually Jayco, Suya, and Brosc. The Husbands B)

Ex(es): Plenty of nameless flings that he doesn’t remember.

Significant Other(s): Eventually Jayco, Suya, and Brosc. The Husbands B)

/~/

Affiliations: Open, PM/Ask me.

Other: He’s new to this whole… Blood gifting thing, it’s kinda like a last resort to stay alive.

Trivia:

If he could afford it, he’d have even more piercings and tattoos. But he can’t, so he’s settled on being fine with what he does have. Same for a new banjo, if we’re being honest. But as of now, he’s more concerned with staying alive.

--

He carries a swiss knife on his person at all times, given you never know when you’d need one- He says it’s quite nice to have it. It’s also quite nice to know what all is edible in an area, or at least edible enough to not die from eating it and to stave off starvation for as long as possible. In his own humble opinion, of course.

--

Despite being a liar and a thief, he tries his best to keep promises. He hates promising or swearing that he’ll do something and then not doing it. It honestly gets on his nerves when he has to do so.

--

He recommends to everyone not to eat a dead, unwashed, uncooked bird that’s been lying on the ground for days unless they have to. Same for a raw, dead rat that’s soaking wet from rain.

--

Garvin has a certain grin he does a lot, one where you can never be sure if it’s genuine or not. It doesn’t normally matter how good at face reading someone is, even some of the best gamblers he’d met hadn’t been able to tell. But everybody knows it’s basically his signature, you see it and know it’s him immediately. Doesn’t matter how long you’d known him, it’s almost for certain you know the grin.

--

Garvin has a persistent cough that won’t leave, which he’s had for over a decade now. He’s gotten used to it, and it’s more of a slight annoyance than anything else. As for anything mental? Nothing that’s been diagnosed, since he doesn’t have the time nor money for something like that in his opinion. But his mental state is nowhere near stable, if we’re being honest. Trust issues, self-depreciation, insecurities that run so deep at this point that he doesn’t even realize he has them until someone pokes a sensitive area, touch starved, an apathy that he deals with by getting into even more trouble than he already did before, tension in his shoulders and back from needing to stay alert more than most, insomnia and near constant exhaustion for the same reason… Honestly, he’s a mess. A functional mess, sure, but still a mess.

--

Garvin’s penmanship, quite frankly- Is terrible. It’s barely legible, even to him. But that’s when he writes fast and for long periods, if he’s writing something slower or something short then it’s a bit better. Still not the best, but it’s definitely more legible, at least. And that’s not even mentioning the spelling! He sticks to smaller words, because he can’t really spell. Or really read either.

--

His voice is on the higher but deeper end of the spectrum. It’s gravelly and smooth. It used to be higher pitched and smooth, but given everything, it’s become deeper and gravelly; scratchy. It’s still higher pitched, just more rough sounding. Screechy wouldn’t be a good way to describe it, but if it was the only way to describe how raw his voice is, then it would have to work. His voice sounds hoarse, raw, and raspy, to put simply. He also doesn’t tend to put too much effort into dictation, so a lot of his words end up sounding a lot less clear than they should be.

Edited at January 19, 2023 05:35 PM by Overthink101
Rebirth of the Blue Rose | Revamp-Vampire RP | OpenJanuary 12, 2023 10:29 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award
Garvin Garvin Garvin Garvin Garvin >:)
Rebirth of the Blue Rose | Revamp-Vampire RP | OpenJanuary 12, 2023 10:39 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
To those that joined previously
(Ahem, Spellbound, Ravensrun, Determined_Wolf, and Overthink101)
Feel free to hop into the discussion thread
Rebirth of the Blue Rose | Revamp-Vampire RP | OpenJanuary 13, 2023 11:17 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award

|~| Cath-Oswic |~|

Name: Cath-Oswic.

Name Meaning(s):

Cath; “Battle.”

Oswic; “God, War, Battle.”

Nickname(s): Cornstarch. Open.

Titles/Aliases:

Ichor Cabernet.

Blood Harbinger.

Tyrfing.

Age: Unknown. He simply says he’s as old as his favorite weapons, the Claymore and Zweihänder. Which would put him in the ~400-500 range. Physically, however, he seems to be in his early to mid 20s.

Sexuality: Demisexual + Ambiamorous.

/~/

Class: Blood.

Desired Rank: Content.

/~/

Appearance:

(Credit to [email protected])

Cath-Oswic stands rather tall at 6’ 0”, a rather intimidating height to most, though he’s usually hunched over with slouching shoulders to where he can seem 5’ 10”. His skin tone is rather pale, like a fair ivory. Apparently, this is it with a steadily growing tan and it used to be even more pale. When it comes down to freckles, he has some scattered at his shoulders but otherwise doesn’t have any.

--

Cath-Oswic has a rather rectangular shaped face, meaning it’s similar to a square face with a strong jawline and without a pointed chin, but is overall longer and not as wide as a square one. As for his nose, he has a straight nose with a slight point to the end, a rather stereotypical nose, quite frankly. His lips, however, are downturned and thin. His resting expressions all easily fall into the ‘RBF’ category.

--

Despite his eyebrows being on the thinner end, they’re far darker than his hair and seem to have a more pronounced brow bone. When it comes to his eyes, they’re a deep ocean blue color. Even more, they tend to get darker whenever he’s upset and lighter when he isn’t. Along with lighting playing a part. The eyes are a deepset, downturned almond shape with heavy eyebags underneath them hinting at how little sleep he actually gets in the day to day. His face is framed by ash brown hair on the darker end of the spectrum. It goes down to the middle of his shoulder blades when he has some of the back pulled up into a half ponytail. When fully down, it reaches the bottom of his shoulder blades. While he does have bangs, they’re mostly short. They’re styled to the left and that side has longer side bangs as well. The left side bangs are most often braided, though he also usually uses braids to lead into his half ponytail as well. He also prefers to have a small side braid at his right as well, though it’s a less common occurrence that he really only does whenever he believes he has time.

--

His body structure could easily be seen as one that is built for a good mixture of brawn and agility. He has plenty of toned muscles along with more solid, bulky muscle here and there that simply helps to accentuate the fact that he can easily defeat most opponents in a physical, up close fight. Other than the obvious amounts of muscle however, he’s a rather scrawny guy. What he has in weight is practically pure muscle with no fat, good or bad, added onto it. He weighs in at 155 lbs of pure muscle, with a healthy BMI of 21.02. Again, of pure muscle. Really, his body fat percentage is probably less than 10%, that’s how little fat he has on him.

--

As for scars… The amount he possesses is perhaps more than what anyone would think safe for the psyche. The visible ones, at least, are a bit less. He has one that goes down from his forehead to his chin, seeming as if it’s actually two scars where one goes from the forehead to just above his right eye and another that starts right under it and goes down to his chin. The reason why it seems like two instead of one? It doesn’t seem to affect his eyesight whatsoever. He has another that starts at his right jawline and cuts across his nose going up and ending at his hairline. This one too, seems to be two scars that stop right before the eye they’d otherwise cut across in order to keep his vision unchanged. Along with those two(or four depending on how you look at it), he also has three smaller scars at his left cheek, one that cuts halfway across his forehead above his eyebrows from the left side, and a scar that goes across his neck. Those are the visible scars close to his face. He also has many visible scars on his hands though. Practically every finger and thumb has a scar that goes along it, either vertical, horizontal, or diagonal. His palms also are littered with scars, some small and some large enough to seem like his entire hand had been cut open to cause it.

--

While that’s it for visible scars, he certainly has many more that are normally not visible. He has many along his arms, some large and covering the length of his entire upper arms. Others are smaller and simply lay within his inner wrists. He has some on the sides of his forearms that look like he had blocked a sort of slashing sword with nothing but bare arms. He has burn scars like he had put out fires with solely his shoulders or forearm. He has thin lengthy scars along his forearms, and scars along his back, elbows, upper arms, and shoulders. He has scars following his spine, scars following his ribcage and sternum. He has scars that cut across his collarbones, and scars that cut across his chest in every which way without pattern. Some smaller, some larger. Some seeming like stabs, some seeming like slashes, and some seeming like an odd inbetween. He has scars at his legs and ankles that show a similar story, with scars that go all along his achilles’ tendons and scars that cut at every angle of his thighs and calves. He even has a few small scars littering his kneecaps and popliteals. And one that would be visible, should he ever cut his hair or style it in a way that it would show, is a branding scar. The exact placement has the middle of it placed right at the C3 of the spine, though the top of it reaches the top of C2 and the bottom reaches the bottom of the C4 bone. His back, shoulders, and upper arms, along with scars that seem like slashes, whips, cuts, or stabs- Also has a few burn scars. He has an X shaped scar right above his heart, a thin scar right above where his vocal cords are, and a few that follow his side. Whether that be horizontal, vertical, or diagonal.

--

When it comes to clothing, his style has certainly changed since he met Jayco. What was once a torn up, stained, ill-fitting ‘shirt’ is now a white, long sleeved, pristine button-up and mahogany red trench coat with white buttons that seem like marble. The pants that had once been worn, torn, far too small, and stained with dirt and who knows what else are now formal, black dress pants with pockets big enough to fit an entire country in them. The shoes that used to be worn down, torn up, stained, and crushingly small to wear are now black, slip resistant, leather work and combat boots that are kept polished and cleaned to perfection.

--

As for accessories and piercings? Well, other than whatever jewelry he’s been given since meeting Jayco and other people- He really only has piercings. He used to have no piercings or jewelry though, so the amount he has now almost seems overwhelming to him at times. He has an industrial piercing at his right ear, two conch piercings also at his right ear, an upper helix piercing on both, three lobe piercings on his left with two on his right, a tragus piercing on his left, an inner conch at his left, as well as a snug piercing at his left. A total of 13 piercings, with 6 on the right and 7 on the left. Other than ear piercings, however, he doesn’t have any other piercings. Non-piercing jewelry though, is another story, and he loves to wear necklaces and whatever other jewelry he gets from people or finds himself. Frankly, he basically just likes everything shiny.

/~/

Personality:

(Credit to Qian [email protected])

Awkward | Reserved | Stoic | Sarcastic | Quiet | Bloodthirsty | Determined | Hard-Worker | Loyal | Cautious | Polite | Modest | Workaholic | Just | Hyperfocus | Reliable | Observant | Collected | Introvert | Analytical | Courageous | Cold | Vengeful | Self-Sacrificial | Highly Disciplined | Calculating | Efficient | So Much Trauma | Dry Humor | Hospitable | Intimidation | Humble | Insecure | Trustworthy | Refined | Insomnia | Perceptive | Tense | Academic | Serious | Generous | Dutiful | No Self-Confidence Except While Fighting | Bookworm | Hypervigilence | Restless | Helpful | Chaste | Self-Destructive | Graceful | Protective | Rigid | Fastidious | Steadfast | Easily Flustered | Responsible | Paranoid | Adaptable | Selfless | Critical | Trust Issues | Callous | Patient | Quick-Learner | Obsessive | Dependable | Vindictive | Teasing | Lenient With Others | Keen | Intelligent | Violent | Oddly Friendly | Non-Judgmental | Nervous | Stressed | Strategic | Near Hero Worship Syndrome | Dark Humor | Skilled | Abandonment Issues | Claustrophobic | Sharp | Liberosis | Murderous | Emotionally Blunting | Dependent | Supportive | Uptight | Accountable | Resourceful | Curious | Anti-Social | Mauerbauertraurigkeit | Empathetic | Essily Co-Dependent | Open-Minded | Distrubing | Secretive | Anxious | Outwardly Apathetic | Praise/Approval Seeking | Perfectionist | Worry Wart | Clingy

Likes: Learning, Reading, Training, Weapons, Winning, Challenges, Sparring/Fighting, Stars, Praise, Violence, Shiny Things, Hunting, Light Teasing/Jokes, and Planning/Control.

Dislikes: Crowds, Loud Noises, Small Spaces, Lying, Captivity, Cowards, Losing/Failure, Violence, Being Alone, Betrayal, Headaches/Migraines, Expectations, Hunger, and Ignorance.

Strengths: Physical Strength, Endurance/Durability, Weaponmaster, Reflexes/Agility, Resourceful, Disciplined, Strategic, Observant, Flexible, Tracking, Quick Learner, Loyal, Determined/Perseverance, Intimidation, and Graceful.

Weaknesses: Awkward/Social Interactions, Workaholic, Paranoid, Headaches/Migraines, Vengeful/Vindictive, Lying, Outwardly Apathetic, Loyal, PTSD/Trauma, Insomnia, Trust Issues, Claustrophobic, Time Blind, Obsessive, and Reckless/Self-Sacrificing.

/~/

Sire: Jayco, kind of.

Lover(s): Open.

Crush(es): Open.

Significant Other(s): Open.

Ex(es): Open.

/~/

Affiliations: Open/TBD.

Themesong(s):

Gladiator by Zayde Wolf.

Stronger by The Score.

Never Going Back by The Scor.

Born Without a Heart by Faouzia.

Bury Me Low by 8 Graves.

Monster by Fight The Fade.

Natural by Imagine Dragons.

Bones by Imagine Dragons.

Redemption by Besomorph, Coopex, & RIELL.

I’m Dangerous by The Everlove.

Scars by No name faces.

Destiny by NEFFEX.

Super Villain by Stileto, Silent Child, & Kendyle Paige.

Monster by Willyecho.

You’ve Created a Monster by Bohnes.

Weight of the World by Citizen Soldier.

Hard To Kill by Beth Crowley.

A New Hope by Broken Iris.

I Am the Fire by Halestorm.

Vendetta by UNSECRET & Krigarè.

Street Fight by Adam Jensen.

I’m Gonna Win by Rob Cantor.

Freaks Like Us by Sleeping Wolf.

Legends Are Made by Sam Tinnesz.

Warpath by Tim Halperin & Hidden Citizens.

Other: He’s known Jayco for ~16-20 years, given how time blind this man is though- He isn’t sure exactly how long. Cath-Oswic is more or less done now, haha…

Edited at January 16, 2023 10:10 PM by Overthink101
Rebirth of the Blue Rose | Revamp-Vampire RP | OpenJanuary 19, 2023 05:02 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award

WIP

|~| Esther |~|

Name: Esther Lorelei Chantal-Dzovinar.

Name Meaning(s):

Esther; “Star.”

Lorelei; “Rock.”

Chantal; “Stony, Song.”

Dzovinar; “Siren, Sea.”

Nickname(s): Whatever you can think of!

Titles/Aliases:

The Siren.

Butterfly Effect.

Age: She’s lost track of how old she is exactly at this point, but she’s somewhere in her 300s.

Sexuality: Lesbian & Polyamorous.

/~/

Class: Hypnosis.

Desired Rank: High Harem.

/~/

Appearance:

Esther stands at the taller end of the spectrum at a fine 6’ 2”. Usually, she doesn’t seem shorter or taller than her natural height, though she may add extra due to heels at times. Her skin tone is a golden spice (MH-07) with warm undertones. Freckles litter her skin mostly at her cheeks and shoulders, though they can be found everywhere.

-

Esther has an oval shaped face, meaning one that’s longer and not as wide than round but less sharp than diamond. As for her nose, she has a Romanian shaped nose, meaning the nose is longer and the bridge has a raise or bump in it that then goes back down. It’s not incredibly pointed either, with a more rounded tip. Her lips are thinner though still full enough to have an obvious cupid’s bow. She’s almost always got a smile of some kind on her face.

-

Her eyebrows are rather thin with a slight arch, but also dark enough to be obviously seen. Especially in comparison to her hair. As for eyes, her eyes are a violet or indigo color, with long lashes all around them. The shape is a slender, ever so slightly upturned almond. When it comes to her hair? Her face is framed by strawberry blonde hair with such a deep tint of strawberry that in certain lighting her hair might seem completely pink. Her hair is 4A and can go down to the middle of her shoulder blades. Usually, she has it in a low ponytail with a few bangs that don’t get into her eyes whatsoever.

-

/~/

Personality:

Dislikes:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

/~/

Childe: Eventually Harper.

Lover(s): Open.

Crush(es): Eventually Linnet & Zylpha.

Significant Other(s): Eventually Linnet & Zylpha.

Ex(es): Open.

/~/

Affiliations: Open/TBD.

Themesong(s):

Other:

Edited at January 19, 2023 10:32 PM by Overthink101
Rebirth of the Blue Rose | Revamp-Vampire RP | OpenJanuary 19, 2023 05:28 PM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award
res high harem member please!! :)

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups