Wolf Play : School of the Strange | Semi Lit Open for sign ups!!!!
Chatbox
 Salem
01:24:01 Bell
Aurora
Legal battles are definitely not something I have the money for lmao
I was trying to figure out how to complain about it though, but they've made it very confusing to figure out how so i'm gonna have to settle for being huffy about it T^T
 Crescent Nightwalker
01:23:10 Aurora / Crezzie / L
@Salem,
Are you able to give a complaint or sue them for money?
 Salem
01:22:21 Bell
Ordered food and some of it was eaten T~T Gross
 Boo
01:22:15 Chrissy
i'm almost at 50k saved now. :)
 Crescent Nightwalker
01:20:47 Aurora / Crezzie / L
@Star,
Yeah I've heard of that happening to players. I don't know how to report it though since something doesn't let me create stuff like polls, blogs or comments. Not since an update. Otherwise I think I'll have better luck tomorrow, or I could just log out and log back in.
 Azrael
01:20:22 Ash, Khaos
Leaf-
I'm having pretzel sticks. Meatballs sound yummy.
 Star Tha AOD
01:19:59 i stalk chat (Star)
cos
i could yoink him from ya, send me a pm about it!
 Mount Lambda
01:19:45 Lambda
I want to crack open a geode but now I see it costs an apple thats why I'm wondering
 Leafpool
01:19:41 Leaf she/her
Guys I am haveing cold pasta rings and meatballs for lunch what about you?
 Mount Lambda
01:18:41 Lambda
Ah Emmet okay! Not possible to earn them from exploring or quests?
 Crescent Nightwalker
01:18:38 Aurora / Crezzie / L
@Cos,
No, he has good vitals. He'd be worth something to some who collect those and don't care about rarity.
 Star Tha AOD
01:18:00 i stalk chat (Star)
Cresent
i know with mush and apples sometimes u buy something and it doesn't show your amount with the purchase so maybe it's like that glitch?
 Continental Wolves
01:17:16 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Lambda
You could try making and selling art or high quality wolves
 Macrocosm
01:17:06 cos,cloudy,cloud
-WP Click-

retire?
 Crescent Nightwalker
01:16:43 Aurora / Crezzie / L
Typo
*give
 ~♥Nux♥~
01:16:05 I eat souls, nom nom
Spoops

I have another and I'm tempted to crack it open...
 Mount Lambda
01:15:57 Lambda
is it possible to earn apples ingame without buying from others or paying with cash?
 Crescent Nightwalker
01:15:16 Aurora / Crezzie / L
How do I send a screenshot? Just found a bug where when I go to hive someone 5 CP it says I have 15 left but I'm giving a number greater than it. I am not, sir.
 Azrael
01:12:13 Ash, Khaos
Any ideas on what to do? Day three of no power and I'm dying of boredom more than the heat exhaustion. 😩 I don't have motivation to do anything right now. 🫠
 Continental Wolves
01:11:21 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Nux
I would've split the bag with you e,e

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : -2
Sun Bear : -1
Leopard : -1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   8 

School of the Strange | Semi Lit Open for sign ups!!!!October 28, 2022 04:50 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award
It's alright! Don't feel too bad, it's all a WIP right now :)

Its a rainy day said:

The Dauntless said:
Hey, we're not quite ready for posts yet, and I'm not positive dark elves will be allowed, so please hold on for a moment. ^^
omg so sorry about that, i thought it would be ok, i am so sorry

School of the Strange | Semi Lit Open for sign ups!!!!October 28, 2022 05:23 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Species: Vampire
Role: Alpha
Full Name: Dylan Beau Jennings
Nick names: Dy (only by Eclipse) open for others!!
Birthday: December 17
Personality: Dylan is crazy out going. He is flirty and fun, with a great sense of humour. He can always keep a secret, and despite his darker sides, he tends to be a pretty cheery, outgoing person. He is sweet with other vampires, and is mostly on good terms with the other groups, but his pranking nature sometimes gets him in trouble.
Appearence: Dylan is kinda short at 5'8, but it isn't very noticeable. He has almost curly blonde hair, and bright blue eyes. This is not rare for vampires, as they come in all shapes and sizes. He has a charming smile, and the only big ways that one could notice he was a vampire are his sharp canines, and "unearthly beauty." He claims his hair isn't that important, but everyone knows he's lying.
Backstory: Dylan's parents are both prestigious vampires. However, his parents are cool and aloof, and mostly neglected their son. He was thrilled to go to the Academy so that he could get away from the monotonous dreary life he had at his parents manor.
Dislikes: Cramped spaces, cloves,
Hobbies: Dylan loves baseball, and is trying to start a team at the Academy
Relationship Status: Alpha Shapeshifter
Other:

Edited at October 29, 2022 08:39 PM by The Dauntless
School of the Strange | Semi Lit Open for sign ups!!!!October 28, 2022 06:07 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Species: Werewolf
Role: Regular
Full Name: Adriana Jo Veltman
Nick names: Addie
Birthday: June 31
Personality: Addie is a much more reserved person, taking preecautions on anything that has a low success rate. She is mostly secretive, and hates people who pry into her life. She is not shy, but won't show her true self unless she decides to like you, or you practically force her to open up.
Appearence: Addie is only 5'3, and has a pretty Philipino complexion. She has long, dark silky hair, and dark eyes. She tends to dress in dark colours.
As a werewolf, she simply looks like a dark wolf, with a more tufted tail, and a slightly different pupil shape.
Backstory: Addie was abandonded as a baby, and was taken in by a werewolf, who raised her alone. She was bitten as an infant, and seems to thrive in her wolf-like state.
Dislikes: Moody people, being judged, bright sunlight
Hobbies: Reading, gossiping
Relationship Status: Addie has no Significant other, as she is currently chasing Dylan. However, Dylan is happy with his SO, and struggles to keep the peace between the two.
Other: Addie has a large husky companion that runs about with her when she's a werewolf. The husky's name is Kiera.
School of the Strange | Semi Lit Open for sign ups!!!!October 28, 2022 06:15 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Species: Shapeshifter

Full Name: Eclipse Night Star

Nick names: Lunar (non-close people), Moon (close people)

Birthday: {REDACTED}

Personality: Outgoing, not afraid to fight or stand up to bullies - whether for herself or for others. Kind and loving, generous. Has a motherly love about her.

Appearence: Deep ocean blue eyes that turn dark red due to her being a special Alpha, raven black hair (has a shine to it), pale(ish) skin, very tall, and has a pawprint Mark on her cheek to symbolize her being a Shapeshifter.

Backstory: {REDACTED}

Likes: Hanging out with friends, making flower crowns, singing, drawing, writing.

Dislikes: Rude people, people being bullies.

Hobbies: Singing, drawing, writing.

Relationship Status: The Alpha of the Vampires (Dylan)

Other: Very advanced in her abilities

Edited at October 28, 2022 06:19 PM by Crystal Hills
School of the Strange | Semi Lit Open for sign ups!!!!October 28, 2022 06:28 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Species: 2/3 Dark Elf 1/3 WereWolf

Full Name: Felix Magnus Damora

Nick names: flix, lix, damn

Role: Regular (student)

Birthday: March 2

Personality: Slightly arrogent, cold, sarcastic, likes to tease and play jokes on people but has a hard time hiding his feelings, takes pitty on the helpless (somtimes). Hates being center of attention most of the time. Loves to go on adverntues/ being outside, loves to read, sing and play piano (who would have thought) and is very outgoing once you get to know him.

Appearence: Tall, slightly broad sholders with a small waist. Brown curly hair with the ends turning black, purple eyes, defined jaw with slightly pointed ears (thx to being 2/3 elf) has multipule earing that he likes to wear. His clothes are all close fitting and dark colors with some outfits being more scandalous then others

Backstory: Fairly normal life, but being the oldest of 5 had alot of responsability on his shoulders at a young age. His parants were rarely around and caused trouble / fought most of the time they were. Took piano lessions as young age then quite when his mother started teaching him Dark Elf magic (age 15) when is was clear that he had abondantly more power then she and had trouble controling it she reached out to the school.

Likes: Chocolate, food, music, books, rain, pretty things, stars, being with friends, being alone sometimes, kind loving people, people who can joke around

Dislikes: dark, being alone somtimes, people who flaunt their power, people who think their better then everyone else, people who are rude

Hobbies: reading, playing piano, drawing (with graphite) going on hikes, bakeing, writing, roadtripping, annoying people.

Relationship Status: Single but looking

Other: not that I can think of

School of the Strange | Semi Lit Open for sign ups!!!!October 28, 2022 06:38 PM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
~~~ NOX SYLI ~~~

Species: Shapeshifter (usually into a wolf or a hawk)
Role: Regular
Nick names: Noxie, Friends can make any up .
Pronouns: She /They
Birthday: October 31st (2004)
Personality:
* Insecure
* Strongwilled
* Short-Tempered
* Loyal
* Trustworthy
*Intelligent
Appearance:
Nox stands around 5'3" tall and weighs around 120 pounds. They have beautiful olive brown skin which is scattered with white scars in random places . Her most obvious scar is on their face , they got the long scar from a fight that happened after school with a werewolf in the area . People asked but she wasn't allowed to say the true reason because otherwise she would sound like a mad person. "Oh yeah , the scar is from a werewolf I had a fight with, yeah he caught me with his claws when we shapeshifted". Anyway the scar goes from the corner of her left eye curving towards the point of her left nostril . Nox has many scars so it would take a whole page to write about each one so just picture a scar on her face and many on her back and limbs .
//
Their face shape is a heart shaped with a wider forehead and curved cheekbones and a small chin. Nox has a straight Greek nose with bulbous tips which leads down to her thin red lips . Nox's red hue for her lips came to her by her biological mum who she never met as she put Nox up from adoption as soon as she could. Lastly their ears are small and round with an attached earlobe. The thing that will stand out to you is her amber-gold eyes that either seem to pierce your soul or calm your nerves, depends what mood they are in. Nox has wavy black hair treat reaches her tailbone.
//
Her build is lean and athletic as she has muscles but are quite hidden by her lean and slight frame. Nox is well insecure about themselves so Nox never really shows anyone their muscles and prefers to cover themselvs as much as possible. Nox usually wears black trainers/sneakers, a white t-shirt or long sleeved top, a random colored hoodie and black jeggings. She also wears many accessories like she has many bracelets on her arm. At most she has around six on each arm or more . The thing that really stands Nox out from the crowd is two things . One thing is that she wears different colored socks depending on the day or the mood or the weather . For example if it was raining on a Monday after a summers break , she may pull out her black and bright blue socks. If it was summer ans a Friday but it was raining , she may pull out bright Orange and blue socks. You get the drift.
Backstory:
Nox was born to a single shaleshifter Dad called Diego Syli, they grew up happily but Diego was forced to send his child to the school thanks to her behavior at a normal school was becoming more and more noticeable and potentially more violent. Diego was forced to do this by his grandma known as Granny Amine (A-mine). Amine Syli prefers to keep the shapeshifter part of her family tuck away and forgotten about, it is not known why, she is also quite strict on what gender does what and behaves like which causes conflict between her and her grandson,Diego who is more free and allows Nox to express herself as she wishes as long as it is not violent or endangers anyone.
//
At school, she had a couple of friends who she fell out with most of the time as she would often get into trouble and then get them involved as well. Her actions were all to do as she wanted attention as she felt insecure about herself and her popularity and reputation.
* Shape Shifting
* Adventuring
* Reading
Dislikes:
* Crowds
* People who think they are better than everyone else
* The color, brown and pink
* Goats
Hobbies:
* Reading
* Herbology/ Herb medicines
*Astrology
* Zoology
Relationship Status:
Hopelessly crushing on people she can't have
Other: Is this fine or do I need to add anything?
Added: Her animals are based off her looks as a human . For example her wolf form is a wavy black wolf with amber eyes.

Edited at November 3, 2022 05:19 PM by Pastry Lord
School of the Strange | Semi Lit Open for sign ups!!!!October 28, 2022 06:38 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award

Its a rainy day said:

Species: 2/3 Dark Elf 1/3 WereWolf

Full Name: Felix Magnus Damora

Nick names: flix, lix, damn

Role: Regular (student)

Birthday: March 2

Personality: Slightly arrogent, cold, sarcastic, likes to tease and play jokes on people but has a hard time hiding his feelings, takes pitty on the helpless (somtimes). Hates being center of attention most of the time. Loves to go on adverntues/ being outside, loves to read, sing and play piano (who would have thought) and is very outgoing once you get to know him.

Appearence: Tall, slightly broad sholders with a small waist. Brown curly hair with the ends turning black, purple eyes, defined jaw with slightly pointed ears (thx to being 2/3 elf) has multipule earing that he likes to wear. His clothes are all close fitting and dark colors with some outfits being more scandalous then others

Backstory: Fairly normal life, but being the oldest of 5 had alot of responsability on his shoulders at a young age. His parants were rarely around and caused trouble / fought most of the time they were. Took piano lessions as young age then quite when his mother started teaching him Dark Elf magic (age 15) when is was clear that he had abondantly more power then she and had trouble controling it she reached out to the school.

Likes: Chocolate, food, music, books, rain, pretty things, stars, being with friends, being alone sometimes, kind loving people, people who can joke around

Dislikes: dark, being alone somtimes, people who flaunt their power, people who think their better then everyone else, people who are rude

Hobbies: reading, playing piano, drawing (with graphite) going on hikes, bakeing, writing, roadtripping, annoying people.

Relationship Status: Single but looking

Other: not that I can think of

Accepted!
School of the Strange | Semi Lit Open for sign ups!!!!October 28, 2022 07:08 PM

Thunder Struck

Lightbringer

Give Award
Full Name: Woodland Rhodes
Nicknames: Woods
Birthday: January 16
Personality: Woods is very outgoing and loves to stir up a bit of drama. Though, not a lot is known about him except his role, his name and his parents. He likes to have some alone time when he can. He is very protective and is a quick thinker.
Woodland likes to think of himself as a protector. He hates getting insulted. His body language and aura seem to demand respect from those around him. He is pretty smart though, contary to popular belief, he likes to skip classes.
Appearance: his TH - will add a coloured version of his wolf form soon
he has brown hair and blue eyes. Three long, jagged scars reach from his forehead to his chin. He has a small, black lip piercing on his bottom lip. He is 6'6 which can come off as intimidating to others. In his wolf form, he has darker blue eyes with the same jagged scars, his fur is mostly brown with black and white markings, he is taller then the average wolf.
Backstory: Woods is from a pure werewolf line of, mostly, Alphas. He doesn't like to flaunt it, often under exaggerating it. Woods is the oldest of three other siblings. He was sent to the Academy by his parents for no known reason. He quickly became quite popular, though he doesn't really like it.
He was always first in line to become Alpha (because he was the oldest and most reliable).
Likes: skipping class, alone time, being respected, climbing
Dislikes: insults, overall rude and annoying people, small + enclosed spaces
Hobbies: drawing, learning new languages
Relationship Status: single
Other: he is pretty popular i say :') he is also bisexual

Edited at October 30, 2022 03:58 PM by Thunder Struck
School of the Strange | Semi Lit Open for sign ups!!!!October 28, 2022 07:12 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserved :D

Thunder Struck said:
reserve Beta werewolf ^^
i will edit this post later with the form

School of the Strange | Semi Lit Open for sign ups!!!!October 29, 2022 08:48 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Hi I would Love to join!
Role: She/Her
Full name: Lucy Mirage
Nicknames: none, uses first name only
Birthday: October 31
Personality: Social, Sassy, Rude, Outgoing
Apperance: What you would think a popular girl would look like (when she is a human)
Backstory: Lucy was sent to the acadamy by her parents to become a perfect student and show off her skills, Lucy is from a bloodline of Werewolves and Vampires but she is the only one who has been able to come to the acadamy so far. Lucy is very popular excpecialy with the boys, she has a group of girls who follow her around and make sure everyone is in thier places( not higher than her in popularity). She can be a bully to students but she is perfect in front of teachers. If she ever is in a spot where she gets in trouble, if its a guy teachers she flirts until they let her go. If its a women she just ignors them!
Likes: Her squad of girls, Rick(popular bf), flirting, being a cheerleader
Dislikes: Other popular girls, nerds, teachers,school, turning into a werewolf, halloween(her b-day), being embarassed.
Hobbies: Horeback riding, dance
Relationship Status: Rick( boyfriend), Jessica and others( girls squad), Teachers (meidium like).
Other: none
We can start when you are ready!

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   8 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us