06:42:05 
my brain is still. So Fried
 mission goofy
06:41:53 
oh i somehow completely missed the fact you were talking to boeing LOL
 Boeing
06:41:22 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
goofy
Good ^^" I find it so often I'm beginning to feel a bit guilty for the amount I've stolen

Zephyr, what do you mean? I just find dens in Explore.
 mission goofy
06:40:52 
zefhyr - turning off the notifications or not caring?
 ZEFHYR
06:39:55 
Boeing, what level do you have to get to in order to do that?!
 mission goofy
06:39:32 
boeing - bahaha all goods one of the first things i did when i made this account was turn of notifications for those because i simply Do Not Care
 kycantina
06:39:13 ky
-WP Click-

ooh should I keep her?
 mission goofy
06:38:58 
-WP Click- oh i got a surpassing valor! yippee
 Boeing
06:38:56 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Hi Fei ^^

goofy
Also I meant to apologize. For some reason I keep finding your den in Explore and my wolves keep taking stuff
 Feiella
06:37:41 Fei the writer
hungry
 Boeing
06:36:43 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
goofy
I probably shouldn't've but oh well lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : -4
Margay : +3
Mamba : +2
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Rise of the Neophyte | Small Group | OpenSeptember 13, 2022 08:24 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

~Inara Eris~

“Oh darling, you need not fear the demons, for I make them tremble.”

Full Name:

Inara Eirian Eris

{Inara–Illuminating, Shining}

{Eirian–Silver}

{Eris–Chaos}

Nickname(s)/Aliases:

Ina(Her sister)

Her/Your Excellency

Lady Eris

Place of Birth:

Zlistead

Female

Species:

Human

Class:

Neophyte

General/Council Member

Archshaman

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

“I don’t rise from the ashes, I make them.”

Appearance:

Inara is a young woman that possesses a frigid beauty to her demeanor. With evident, nearly delicate curves, a face that sings with angelic allure, and an ever present aura of grace, these features combine into a collision that makes Inara someone worth considering attractive. Her face is in the shape of a softly chiseled heart, with a set of well defined cheekbones to add a flare of definition to her otherwise soft jawline and rounded chin. A piercing sterling gray is the primary color of her right eye, with varying sized flecks of ocean blue and a soft roasted hazelnut surrounding her iris. In her left eye, the color of a magenta considered to be the shade of ‘amaranth’. It provides an interesting contrast to her brighter silver orb to the right, but not a contrast that could be considered hideously harsh. Just above her eyes are a thinner set of highly defined and angled brows -which are just naturally that way rather than her plucking or anything to maintain the sharp thinness. Inara possesses a more pointed nose with an otherwise straight bridge, with a slight upturn as well, making her appear almost snobbish in some semblance. The lips she possesses that are either always firmly held in a straight line or a faintly bitter smile contain an evident pout to go along with their natural medium toned rosy hue. From those lips comes forth a voice that's more formal yet hauntingly melodic in sound. It’s considered to fare in the realm of a higher pitch, but one that’s gentler in tone rather than unbearably sharp.

Inara’s natural color of hair is a brighter honey blonde with softer, warmer touches of vanilla highlights. There is a subtle wave with evident volume to Inara’s hair that falls to her mid-back, although one is more likely to see Inara with her hair styled in a higher, tight ponytail, or put up into a tight bun. A curtain of satiny wisps cover her forehead, though her bangs don’t fall low enough to even dare threaten to impair her vision. Both from afar and upon close inspection her hair shines with subtle silkiness, and it is very much textured the same as well.

Inara stands confidently at a height of 5”8, which makes her gracefully regal stance a bit intimidating, though it goes along rather well with her jaggedly cold stares. In contrast with her aloof demeanor, her skin is a shade of a warmer olive with a touch of medium undertones. It looks more like she’s constantly slightly sun kissed with a soft tan actually. Her body is a bit above averagely toned, though it helps to demonstrate how often she labors her body into being what it is currently. Well, a higher metabolism helps too. It’s pretty clear her figure though does not support a woman capable of brute strength, but rather great flexibility and quick movements. She still holds a light hourglass figure that is really just her natural body type, no matter how hard she has tried to make herself perfectly proportional. Cleaner scars envelop the woman’s arms, back, and legs. Most are smaller and faded, testaments to the time she has dedicated to training with weapons, although there is one more prominent scar that she loathes greatly. Stretching from the midpoint of her right brow to stopping at the top of her cheekbone below her right eye, a single clean scar resides. While it isn’t horridly noticeable, it is something not easily overlooked when observing the young woman’s face.

“Wouldn’t you kill to save a life? Or are you afraid to dirty your hands for the greater good?”

Personality:

Cautious/Calculating: Careful consideration goes into most -if not all- of Inara’s decisions. She is a woman that prefers everything to be as fully considered as possible in order to be best informed. So when she comes to a final decision, it is the one she believes provides the greatest benefits. In no way is Inara impulsive, but she also tends to struggle with adapting to more ‘spur of the moment’ decisions. She considers fast paced decisions reckless, and will not allow herself to practice such a thing out of strict caution. The woman is often wary of others, their intentions, and generally skeptical of the world around her. This makes her far from fearful, however, she just prefers to avoid any kind of naive behavior.

Diligent/Dutiful: In addition to her careful nature, Inara is relentlessly persistent in terms of things she sets her mind to. A strong work ethic is what she possesses, and Inara will not tolerate anything less from herself than seeing her tasks through. Inara, when devoted to something she believes in, will not waver in her obedient fulfillment of her duties. This makes her greatly responsible, and a believer in everyone playing their part in order to achieve maximum success in most given situations.

Vindictive/Spiteful: When Inara, or someone she is greatly close to, is wronged in a way that is to a specific harmful degree, Inara will not relent in seeking vengeance. ‘An eye for an eye’ is a term she keeps close, and Inara will return any malicious favors in equivalence, or when she’s truly enraged, she’ll serve someone ten fold. It’s not a quality she’s proud of, but she will not be tread over by a single soul, and will not allow others to simply get away with poorly treating her loved ones. In addition to her vindictive nature, Inara is also a greatly spiteful being. It’s something she greatly tries to suppress, but some -little- things truly get to her in ways that spark this ugly side to her.

Eloquent/Silver Tongued: Inara is someone who is a master of persuasive manners of speech, as well as demonstrates a general sense of articulate words through both formal and casual speech. The persuasive grace of her words are primarily used with fellow council members, as well as her superiors when she believes she needs to sway their beliefs. Never for selfish purposes does she use this skill, but as per her character, only for the greater good.

Loyal/Reliable: For anything or anyone Inara devotes herself to, there is absolutely nothing she wouldn’t do out of loyalty. The woman would run herself into the grave trying to bend over backwards to the things she’s most loyal to as well. Without hesitation, Inara would also trade her life in a heartbeat in order to preserve the things she’s loyal to. Due to her unwavering loyalties, as well as her other better qualities, Inara is an individual one can most certainly deem reliable. Even if she comes to a place of being faced with something she isn’t greatly fond of, regardless she can be counted on to see through what she has to.

Intimidating: It’s no secret Inara is an intimidating figure when one’s eyes first settle on her. And this, she fronts purposely. Her aura is one that demands reasonable respect, accompanied by her usual expression of being coldly neutral. Eye contact is something she holds with anyone and everyone she’s in conversation with, and while not an intimidation tactic, Inara does have a habit of making clear it’s disrespectful in her eyes to not hold eye contact with her.

Nurturing/Protective: Naturally, despite her seemingly solid aloof demeanor, Inara actually possesses a much softer, nurturing essence to her. It very well stems from her maternal instincts she possesses with her younger sister, and her care has flourished into a desire to ensure those closest to her are well taken care of. It’s where the root of her protectiveness begins as well, and there is nothing she wouldn’t do to protect anyone or anything she believes is worthy of her protection. She’ll even protect her loved ones from themselves if she has to. Not eating properly? Not getting enough sleep? Not taking a moment devoted to self-care and wellness? The people she loves not taking care of themselves greatly pisses her off. And she’ll take things into her own hands to ensure everyone is keeping up with their basic needs.

Helpful: Putting her hands to work in any helpful manner is something Inara greatly enjoys. Idle hands bore her, so any reason she can find to be of use to others is something she actively seeks. It would only take a simple inquisition as to whether she’s available to help anyone as well, and more often than not she will set aside what she’s doing to be of service. Her helpful nature also comes in the form of advice. While typically she only gives it when asked, or to those she sees struggling, but she does input multitudes of wiser, sensible advice often.

Observant: Carefully watching surroundings, people, body language, and a multitude of minuscule details are things Inara practices often. Her observance allows her to more accurately and carefully judge how to properly respond or react to certain environments and people, as well prove herself and others with valuable insight from her observations. In this way, it is very difficult for Inara to ever base decisions on a loose foundation, so she very much prefers and mildly requires some form of observation -among other things- before she makes decisions.

Intelligent: Playing off of all of her strengths, they all feed and fuel Inara’s deeply insightful and intelligent self. Of course there are variations of intelligence, and hers revolves around the realms of strategy, decision making, problem solving, and naturalism. These areas where she excels prove useful to not only herself, but to the entirety of who she counsels as well.

Guarded: Inara is a woman that certainly possesses a few walls to safeguard herself. She won’t bark or snap at anyone who attempts to get close -unless they’re really bugging her-, but it does take time for Inara to lower her guard enough to let all of her shine. She has a softer, kinder-hearted nature, but the woman simply does not wish to be viewed as someone that can be a gullible pushover. Nor does she want anyone to take advantage of her sweeter side, so she’s careful with who she does allow closer.

Ambitious: Success is something Inara greatly strives for in all that she does. To succeed as a council member, a friend, a sister, and a productive member to her class are all things she equally works hard for. Failure is something Inara doesn’t usually take well to, and she can certainly be quite hard on herself when she does feel she’s fallen short of her own expectations. However, it doesn’t hinder her ambitious spirit. If anything, her failures are also responsible for driving her to do better.

Just: Attributing to her careful decision making, Inara prefers to look at all angles to make fair, and just decisions as well as actions. She enjoys being able to upkeep peace as well, while at the time delivering equality and fairness to the world around her. Her respect for people, and her class, allows to act in a coolly just manner almost all of the time.

Patient: To say Inara is patient would be an understatement. Most of the time it’s as if she has a never ending fountain of it to give to everyone, no matter how irritating or unfathomably dense. However, she believes everyone is deserving of most of her patience, and in such she will deliver. She also very much believes in waiting for things to align before jumping into action, so she is not someone too concerned with doing anything abundantly fast-paced or impulsive.

Honest: When honesty is needed, Inara will input it. She isn’t rudely blunt, instead she tends to mildly sugar coat certain truths to make difficult blows just a shred more easier to endure. She won’t bend the truth though, and she certainly won’t conceal it. More harm than good comes from lies and false truths to Inara, so she herself will not practice such crude behavior.

Stoic: Through leveling hardships, situations demanding urgency, and most emergencies, Inara remains a stoic individual. Staying calm despite these things may wrongfully give the impression it's a lack of care for the situation, but suppressing emotion just a little allows for her to logistically better approach the task at hand. More often than not, one may never know when Inara is struggling or facing a difficult time on her own. And this is because she does not whine, or complain in the slightest about misfortunes. But rather, she picks herself up and keeps going. Wallowing on defeat and misery gets her nowhere, so she will not dwell on her hardships. Sometimes it’s a bad quality, as she will ignore and neglect herself and instead channel and preach for others to care for themselves.

“If you want a fight, I’ll bring a war.”

Music/dancing

Knives

Giving advice

Rain

Walking

Dislikes:

Those she cares about hurting in anyway/not taking care of themselves

Being helpless

Lying

Argumentative individuals

Impulsivity

Strengths:

Speed/Agility

Quick reflexes

Combat(Knives, Archery, Bow Staffs)

Sharp sight

Trustworthy

Weaknesses:

Physical strength

Being shouted at

Her sister

Guarded

Unrelenting with vengeance

“They broke my wings but forgot I had claws.”

Kin:

Alora Eris (Mother):

Deceased; Alora was a big part of Inara’s world for the entirety of her mother’s life. Alora was a chronically sad woman though, and one that Inara bent over backwards for in any way she could to see her mother smile. Inara became more of a mothering caregiver to Alora than Alora was for her, but Inara never minded. She was a woman too passive and sweet to say or do anything despite being wronged by her husband -who was hardly present-, but his death is ultimately what killed Alora. Inara’s mother died of a literal broken heart last year, which Inara never will understand how her mother could have loved someone so inattentive so much.

Nikkos Eris (Father):

Deceased; Nikkos wasn’t a very present figure in Inara’s life, popping in and out to give gifts or ensure some kind of security for a few days before he was gone again for the year. Even with the Neophyte being in closer quarters with each other, Nikkos was one of the individuals working more in the covert ring, and of the individuals tasked with ensuring spies delivered what they promised. As well as he was always the first to scout for whether their pickups were traps. More of an unfortunate accident is what killed Nikkos. And Inara had thought she hated her father for leaving her mother so much, for knowingly cheating, and yet when he died it hurt Inara much deeper than she thought it would have. And it hurt worse to lose her mother a few weeks later as well.

Chryseis Eris (Sister)

Alive; Chrys is only 14, a quieter but bubbly girl, and the light of Inara’s life. Chryseis is who Inara stays positive for, and who shows her that no matter how difficult the things they endure are, there’s always something they can manage to find to smile about. The things Inara would do for her sister are startling; she’d start a war if anyone harmed a hair on her head, she’d slaughter entire civilizations, and she would trade her life in a heartbeat if it meant her sister was safe. Of course, as the little sister Chrys is, girlish giggles and teasing are what she presents Inara with after the girl witnesses her and Tarron together.

Relationships:

Tarron Norneiros (Close Friend)

Alive; Inara, over time, has certainly allowed Tarron much closer to her than most of the other Neophytes will ever get. She trusts him enough to let her guard down, and to be playful, not to mention she usually finds it difficult not to smile in his presence. The woman is certainly grateful for Tarron in terms of friendship, however her little sister’s comments about crushing and what not have led Inara to contemplate from time to time whether she may in fact like Tarron for more than what he already is to her.

Edited at September 23, 2022 02:28 PM by Valorous
Rise of the Neophyte | Small Group | OpenSeptember 25, 2022 03:05 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

~Savero MacRae~

“The most dangerous men are the ones with nothing left to lose.”

Full Name:

Savero Drystan MacRae

{Savero–Bright}

{Drystan–Sorrowful}

{MacRae–Son of Grace}

Nickname(s)/Aliases:

Sav(friends/family)

His/Your Highness

Prince Savero

Birthplace:

Capital

Male

Species:

Human

Class:

Sentinel

Archmage

Sexuality:

Bisexual

“You want to kill me? Get in line bitch.”

Appearance:

Predatory yet undoubtedly pretty is Savero. The young man physically possesses a chiseled triangular shaped face that has a set of softly evident cheekbones, well defined jawline, and a noticeably pointed chin. It’s a face that is completely clean shaven, and he keeps it this way at all times. Sav’s eyes fall into the realm of eerily enchanting with the collision of various shades of green in his eyes. Ripple upon ripple of dark forest hues, vibrant jade shades, and even a bright electric lime all make up the green spectacle that are Savero’s eyes. Framed by a thinner but dark and curled set of lashes, his eye type is best described as hooded. Savero’s green orbs aren’t always expressive in emotion unless he wants them to be, but when he consciously channels emotion through them, it makes his intentions incredibly easy to read. Above are his eyebrows that are thinner yet possess a defined ending arch. Unlike his eyes, his brows tend to be fairly expressive whether he likes it that way or not. Sav’s nose is best described as aquiline -average-; having that of a straight slope and base. In addition, the lips that form his multitude of smiles, smirks, and grimaces are that of a soft shade of nude -with a faint blush pink undertone-.

Sav’s hair is something he takes minimal pride in, although he hardly has to do much with it to sustain its sleek slicked back appearance. With his shade of hair primarily being that of a brighter ice blonde, it also possesses a subtle pale oak ombre at the roots. His locks sit in a fairly straight fashion on top while the sides fare a little shorter. The longer tufts aren’t long enough to fall into his eyes, with only a few stray wisps curtaining the sides of his forehead and face from time to time should he not have his hair slicked back. While it’s lacking in frizz, as well as any semblance of “poof”, evidently his hair holds much natural volume to it. Not to mention shine, so perhaps he does take a bit more pride in his glamour worthy hair than he lets on.

Standing at a respectable 6”3, Savero’s height serves his mild ego a fair bit of justice. That alone is evident with his confident strides and disciplined yet semi-haughty posture. His primary build is a bit more triangular; starting with broader shoulders and dwindling down into his narrower set hips. Savero doesn’t have an insanely muscular build to him, but he does maintain and keep an evident presence of muscle and toning along his arms, legs, and core. Even with his fairly light share of toning, and primary build, the young man can still seem subtly feminine figured. That would just be the prominent nimbleness to Sav, however. His body possesses few marks from training, with the most noticeable surrounding his arms, but even those are rather faint. Savero’s complexion can be best described as a soft olive. Complimentary warmer undertones to Sav’s already lightly tan complexion allow his overall appearance to stand out in a way that’s still very much easy on the eyes as well.

Savero’s voice is on the slightly deeper end of the vocal spectrum, but it’s not actually that heavy. Perhaps a little huskier at times, especially when he’s in an authoritarian setting, but otherwise it’s rather light and always easy on the ears. It does have a softer side to it, but overall his voice conveys a subtle discontent with a dominant tone of exhaustion and a hint of constant sarcasm.

Attire wise, Savero is a prince who generally dresses according to his mood. More often than not though, lightweight attire that resides in the realm of greyscale is what he sports. Of course, this isn’t to say the young man doesn’t greatly enjoy strutting in lavish, expensive attire when possible. Because he does, very much so. And jewelry? Savero enjoys most types of hand jewelry, ear cuffs, as well as the occasional flashy necklace and bracelet. Typically there are highly pristine looking black boots he parades in too, but his shoes also have a diverse array to them depending on what he feels he should be wearing (the man loves his footwear, don’t judge).

“You ruined me. You took everything I loved. And now you'll watch as I set your world on fire.”

Personality:

There are two beautiful umbrella terms that could be used to describe Savero; deliciously toxic and corrupted. The young man is far from heroic, but just a touch out of complete villainy. There is an alluring danger to his entire demeanor though, that akin to a flaming light to an unsuspecting moth. Lurking beneath his surface though is where an entity that revels in the joy of faint malice and violence resides. After all, what would a devilishly attractive looking gentleman be without a touch of cruelty? His face is certainly sweet, so his personality packs quite the bitter spice.

Savero is certainly no full blooded malicious entity, although the essence of a crueler strain of venom courses through his veins. The young man may merely be the prince of his nation, but he is the king of issues, betrayal, and karma. Savero would very much like to think he was a bit more stable in his earlier years, but yet the universe has not spared him from experiencing the things that molded him into the creature he is today. Now he knows he’s no saint, and yet compared to the snakes he’s forced to call family and superiors? Hell, he’s the saving grace of everyone’s prayers. After being wronged, used, and scorned so many times by people he believed he could trust, what did the world expect? That he wouldn’t grow bitter? Or twisted? They certainly all underestimate just how deeply his loathing of them all goes. Sav fares just a thread beyond unhinged, as he hangs solely on the edge for a desire to uproot his entire family tree, and those foolish enough to have sided and stood with them. The young prince truly has a heart of gold, just silenced and shrouded by hands that are dirtied, and a darkness that has left him unimaginably cold. Being Mr. Nice Guy never got him anywhere before though, so he had to learn to set that lion heart aside.

There is a questionable shine of insanity in each of his smiles, a chilling gleam of madness that has long since festered into his every stare, and an aura that ultimately threatens to burn everyone in close enough proximity. It’s only a given someone of his nature is equipped with a tongue that spews beautiful lies, sharp words, and sweet nothings. Pity the ones Savero preys on, the ones he smells weakness from, because he will exploit those weaknesses to his every advantage. Manipulation is something he does well, so well in fact that he could forge bonds of peace, or send rivals into a blood lust war. It merely depends on what Sav wants that dictates how he uses his skill of manipulating others. So of course, he is a selfish entity. Not by birth, but by experience he learned to be so. People take, take, take and use, use, use from others. No more from Savero, so instead he strives to take it all, specifically from those who have wronged him. Simply returning the favor, and delivering a self righteous karma is what he not only believes in, but practices. And at the same time, why shouldn't he desire to reap benefits for himself? Of course despite his selfishly cutthroat nature, and above personal vendettas, Sav does genuinely desire to bestow equality to those who have been just as equally used and wronged as he has by the higher ups. It’s just the ruthless ways he’s willing to obtain justice and equality that are concerning.

While Savero is an internally angrier individual, that temper doesn’t flare dramatically unless he’s sparked. Usually only when his flaming fury has been ignited is he crueler, sadistic, and terrifyingly harsh. Usually. In his world of a numb gray though, most of his more terrible acts he can find sickened justification for. No matter how dark, or how cold-blooded his actions may be. This goes to reflect his more twisted opinions and views of the world around him, and yet the young man still strives for an unobtainable light. To deliver good to those around him, and to revel in happiness, although these are merely attractive dreams that went up in flames some time ago. Even when Savero does manage to get close to somebody, he can’t help but desire to burn them before they have the chance to do so to him. He hates this quality, and yet he’s crippled by the fear of being betrayed, and of being hurt after offering an opening into his gentler, more fragile self. Not again. This isn’t to say he still can’t care for, or even be loyal to a very select group of individuals, it’s just difficult for him to be so trusting.

Another very deep, unacknowledged driving factor to a lot of his character make up is this: Savero desires acceptance, to prove he’s worth love of any kind, and to belong. Those once boyish insecurities and desires were snuffed out by the various other monstrous qualities he’s evolved to possess though. Of course, as with all things that had slowly changed with Savero, the smiles the young man wears have as well. They speak volumes of his moods, most of which are less than wistful by all means. Of course he smiles when he’s being charming, gaslighting, manipulating, those come naturally. But it’s the smiles and smirks plastered to his face when he’s in a darker mental state, in a wrathful mood, or when he’s damn near ready to literally slaughter that are beautifully terrifying. And as much as Savero tries to stray from the lust of violence, he can’t help but at least allow his imagination to run wild with painting scenes of crimson splatters and bodies behind his eyelids. To push Sav to snap could very well mean a death sentence for the pusher, and these snaps in retaliation he cannot control. Not by any means. It’s not his fault. Although there is a very specific list of individuals he particularly envisions meeting his lethal fury.

One probably wouldn’t guess that such a vile man could be so unfathomably childish, and yet, Savero is just that. Not to mention heavily sarcastic ninety percent of the time. But as irritating as his petty, bratty, sarcastic, and childish behavior can be, there’s a lighter side that comes with it as well. It’s the side to him that can relax enough to make humorous puns, the side that allows him to positively integrate himself with others, and the side responsible for his minimal bursts of empathy. Not all of what Savero had once been has died, and this better side to him proves as such. Perhaps one day he could find the peace and will to unbury the heart of the carefree, heart-on-his-sleeve individual he had been. However, for now Sav’s exterior is a shell harboring all that he currently is.

“I don’t hold grudges. I remember facts.”

Succeeding

Nature; plants, various metals, rocks, and storms in particular

Being respected

Fashion

Wine; the man prefers to make his own, and tends to indulge perhaps a smidge more than he should on occasion

Dislikes:

His family/superiors

Overly emotional individuals

Invasion of personal space

Being underestimated

Being snapped/clapped at

Strengths:

Complete mastery of chlorokinesis and animal/plant scrying

Wielder of mild ferrokinesis and disease manipulation

Swords/daggers

Poisons/remedies

Stamina/endurance

Agility

Weaknesses:

The cold; he finds it very difficult to use his abilities in colder environments

Sheer force; he’s tall, but he’s no brutish giant

When his anger is triggered; usually sparked by the topic of why he’s so hell bent on annihilating the Government and Monarchy

Cruel; tends to be alarmingly remorseless when he does act in this manner

Sadistic; sometimes he can’t help but to enjoy watching others in misery

Untrustworthy; his loyalties tend to shift, he has little issue with stabbing others who he believes are deserving in the back, and Sav is religiously dishonest

Victim of tunnel vision; when Savero dedicates himself to something, the success of obtaining the goals he’s set is all he can see (such as the vengeful road to ridding of his family and the Government he’s dangerously hyper fixated on)

Wine; there's a fine line between self-control and self-abuse, and while Sav is rather good at self-control in terms of his preferred poison… well everyone has their moments of weakness, especially as he’s currently grieving

“I do very bad things, but oh do I do them so very well.”

Kin:

Acheloios MacRae (Father):

The Decider. Sav’s father made the ultimate decision to execute Savero’s beloved. At one time, Sav was decently close with his father. Hunting trips, the occasional spar, and shadowing the King were all things a younger Savero once did with his father. Of course, Savero was always the most outspoken and quick to point out his father’s and the Government’s faults in ruling. And of course, the wedge between them began. And it will end when I have your head on a spike, father.

Nadia MacRae (Mother):

The Observer. Savero’s mother merely stood by and watched, not uttering a word through both Sav’s and his beloved's trial. Silence is violence, mother. Savero has always viewed his mother as too uncaring, simply focusing on the few positives of their ruling mannerisms, while blatantly disregarding the unjust actions and suffering of many. She may never directly hurt, or harm, but the bystander is no better than the tyrant. She was a decent mother, however, although Savero knew very well there was less patience and time for him as the youngest child. So their relationship was merely neutral before Nadia became another name on Savero’s list of beings that will be cut down.

Donne MacRae (Eldest Brother):

The Executioner. The one who brought the axe down on Savero’s beloved’s neck… and the one whose boots are still stained with her blood. Oh how I look forward to returning the favor. Savero and Donne had a typical sibling relationship for many years; at each other’s throats one minute, playing soldiers in the courtyard the next. Of course, Donne was always the favorite. Their parents' golden child, the one that could never possibly do wrong or disappoint. Every flaw was overlooked, and every bad deed was simply tossed aside. This favoritism drove Sav to resent his brother, especially when Donne had made it evidently clear he was the favorite, and would steadfastly support their father’s way of ruling.

Allyn MacRae (Eldest Sister):

The Double Crosser. There was no one Savero had been closer to amid his childhood than his oldest sister. She was like a second mother to him, most of the time. She did well to train Savero to heed to her every command, no matter how much reprimand and punishment it cost him. Love and loyalty blinded Sav from the sinister sister he truly had, the one that made him feel so small for so long. Until of course, he began seeing her for the snake she was. And still, stupidly, Savero trusted her and the plot he and his beloved had helped her construct to usurp their parents. Allyn arranged everything for this murderous plot… only to pin it all on Sav and his beloved in the end at the first sign of hardship. One day I’ll give you the lethal taste of your own medicine dearest sister, and you’ll never see the blade in the back coming.

Lena MacRae (Older Sister):

The Snitch. The one that turned Savero and his beloved in. Allyn played victim when Lena came across one of their plans in action, and naturally as the spoiled mommy’s girl Lena is, she ran to mother crying “traitor!” and pointing her finger at Savero and his beloved. Lena and Sav were never too close, seems as how they never had much common ground. But she made her choice to stand by their parents, siblings, and the Government in the decision of the execution. All the more reason she needs to go as well. Isn’t the saying snitches get stitches?

“We see people’s true colors when we are no longer beneficial to their lives.”

Relationships:

Violetta Amery (Bride to be)

Deceased; Only months before they were set to wed, Savero had to watch the execution of his lover. The woman had once brought out the very best in Savero, despite his faults and difficult mannerisms, she was patient. And more than that she was kind, loving, and lifted him to heights he never thought he could reach. A humble noblewoman was Violetta, although as a woman with a deep love for her nation and people, it pained her to see the tyrannical heads at the top disregard the issues surrounding the nation. She ultimately died in vain trying to deliver a chance at prosperity to the people, and her death took Savero to a much darker place. I won’t let your death be for nothing, my love. They won’t get away with this. I won’t let them.

The Government

Savero has never had more than a business and political esque relationship with any Government member. And they will all get just what they deserve if Sav can help it.

The Few

A small group of people that are in silent support of the dethroning and overthrowing of the Monarchy and Government. Violetta was more involved with the secret discussions, letters, and meetings of ‘The Few’. Violetta’s death was a message to anyone looking to usurp the higher ups though, which discouraged many in continuing their pursuit of seeking change. Still, there are some out there, perhaps still operating without Savero’s knowledge in various ways, as they were a group long before Savero was even aware of their existence.

Rise of the Neophyte | Small Group | OpenSeptember 25, 2022 09:03 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Maebel Dracos

"Of course I struggle, I just don't quit."

Full Name
Maebel Zira Dracos
Meaning of Name
Maebel means lovable, easy to love
Zira means moonlight
Dracos means dragon
Nickname/Aliases
Mae
Future Seer
Bel(Very rarely)
Place of Birth
Zlistead(Outskirts of Ioana)
Species
Human
Class
Neophyte
Rank
Archseer

Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual

"There is no real beauty without slight imperfection."

Appearance
Maebel is what one could consider simple beauty. She is not drop dead gorgeous, but she is not ugly either. Her face is not sharply angled, but not overly fat either. Just somewhere in between. Her eyes are two different colors. Both eyes are shades of blue, however they are different. One is a sea blue, with just the slightest hint of a sky blue. While the other one is a darker blue, though the thing that makes it different, is the galaxy pattern to the eye. The galaxy eye also has hints of green to it, blending it, so you have to look quite closely to see the green. The shades of blue are close enough that in no way is it weird or disturbing to look her in the eyes. The only strange effect is the galaxy pattern.

Maebel stands decently tall at a solid 5'8. Her body shape is simple. She is not built with muscle, however she has little to no fat on her. Her stomach is flat, however you can see just the slightest marks of a six pack. Which is the same for her arms, which are not thick and powerful for muscles. But definitely do not underestimate her strength. Despite her build, she is a lot stronger than she looks. However she is built more for speed and agility. What she lacks in strength she makes up in speed and agility. Which is where the lean part of her body comes in. Nimble and quick on her feet as well. She also does not have the broad shoulders of most of the others.

However, like most everyone else, she sports a real nice tan. Spending as much time outside as she can. Her hair is an ombre color. It is long and wavy, however she often keeps it up and out of her face. She likes the simple messy bun, but occasionally will braid it or put it up in a ponytail. Her voice is sort of melodic, in a higher pitch than most male's, but in a lower pitch than most women's. However, when she gets upset it gets higher. When she gets mad and angry it gets lower. She is not one to raise her voice though, so to tell her emotions, most just go off the pitch of her voice. Like the rest, Maebel has her own share of scars, thankfully nothing to bad.

"When it rains, look for rainbows. When it's dark, look for stars."

Personality
Maebel has a mixed personality. Most of the time she remains patient and calm. Almost like a mother, however she is not the smothering annoying mother. She is one that is easily lovable. It is hard not to love and/or care for Maebel. She has a smile that can sweep you off your feet. She adores small children, and often offers to babysit when parents are busy. Maebel enjoys nature and the outside, and so is found outside very often. Sometimes she can be wandering around with her head in the clouds, but most of the time she is very down to earth. She is very sweet and kind, and just has that kind of personality you just want to be around. Mainly because she's the person if your around, you can't help but feel happy.

However, do not allow this sweet and patient side trick you. Just as sweet and patient as she can be, she can also be incredibly sassy and smart-alec. Though this side never shows up much, it is definitely there. It is the side that shows up when she has been pushed past her limits, or when she needs to put someone in their place. Maebel can be incredibly sassy, and if you push her far enough, she is not afraid to reach over and grab you by the ear and drag you off. She has no hesitation in making sure that people know that she does not tolerate rudeness and disrespect. Just remember, she is not one to raise her voice, so don't think you can evoke such a response out of her.

Above all, Maebel is careful and thoughtful. She is not one to just rush into things and decisions without thinking at least twice about them. She is without a doubt, one of the most reliable sources among the Neophyte, because of her tendency to slow down and actually think things through. She also has great persuasion skills, which helps her when it comes to making decisions, or convincing someone to do something. Maebel is considered a healer, and often finds herself patching people up when they injury themselves. Hence another reason the persuasion comes in handy, when she has to convince a stubborn Neophyte that the wound must be treated.

She is also incredibly loyal and protective, especially over the young children. When it comes to protecting the children, that is when she is at her fiercest and strongest. Though don't get her wrong, she will become just as fierce and protective over those she considers family. But she definitely has a soft spot for children. Maebel is also incredibly intelligent, mainly because she is observant and is a quick learner. She knows all the plants in Zilstead and what they do, which ones are harmful, and which ones will do good. Which ones produce food, which ones will produce poison. She makes sure that every plant brought into the Neophyte's home is safe for them.

"Anger doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but can destroy everything."

Relationships
Ruina Agarvran
Friend. Alive. Maebel admires Ruina for taking such a high and stressful position at such a young age.
Tarron Norneiros
Friend. Alive. Maebel likes Tarron for his calmness, they often find themselves chatting about odd things.
Riden Sparrow
Friend. Alive. Maebel is a lot like Riden, so they get along famously, and are often found together, hanging out. They have a very close bond.

"It is never too late to be what you might have been."

-Her friends
-Nature
-Plants
Dislikes
-Monarchy
-Abusers
-Arrogant and rude people
-Things that threaten the Neophyte
Strengths
-Quick and agile
-Healing ability(Plant knowledge)
-Future Insight(Seeing the future in an out of body experience)
Weaknesses
-Any kind of combat(Prefers to heal)
-Children(Ain't a damn thing she wouldn't do for them)
-Calm(Never hurts to have a little fun)
-Social cues(Considering she prefers to spend her time with children, she actually doesn't interact with adults very much, and sometimes can miss some social cues)

Edited at October 2, 2022 09:04 PM by Dagger Pack
Rise of the Neophyte | Small Group | OpenSeptember 25, 2022 09:09 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Tarron Norneiros

"I exist on my own damn terms."

Full Name
Tarron Raag Norneiros
Meaning of Name
Tarron means hunter
Raag means one with a gift of music
Norneiros means wolf son
Nickname/Aliases
Tarron
Ta(Ruina)
Place of Birth
Zilstead(Outskirts of Ioana)
Species
Human
Class
Neophyte
Rank

Archsage
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual

"If life gives you lemons... Add vodka."

Appearance
Tarron is what you could consider a very handsome man. With a sharp, defined jawline, as well as cheekbones that stick out just enough. He is also someone who works out constantly, so he definitely has a muscular body. Tarron stands at about six foot tall, well, Tarron will tell you he's 6'1. But... He's more six foot then anything. Along with his muscular body, Tarron has broad shoulders and can be considered lanky, but not in a bad way. He is definitely a large boy, and most of it is pure muscle as when he is bored and has nothing to do, he goes and workouts. Or wrestles with someone.

Tarron has blonde hair that is somewhat cropped, but isn't shaved down to the skull. His eyes are two different colors; one is grey, while the other is a dark pink. It is kind of disturbing and odd the different colors, and yet, at the same time it kind of fits Tarron. The emotion in his eyes are usually calm or amused, or a mix of the two. To see a different emotion on his face or in his eyes is rare, and so if you manage to piss him off, you will know. His eyes almost seem to darken and an ugly look appears on his face. As if he is thinking all the things he could do to you to make you suffer. However, that only usually happens when someone threatens/hurts his family. So, the only emotions really seen are calm and amusement.

Tarron is just as tan as the others, spending a lot of time outside under the sun. Often when he is not working, he is relaxing somewhere, basically sunbathing. It always depends, he enjoys the sun, and tans very easily. He hardly ever burns as he was always a darker color skin then most. Never in his life had he ever been a milky white. It is both a curse and a blessing, though mainly a blessing since he never gets sunburns. For someone so large, he is graceful. Not fast, but Tarron moves like he is floating on air. Talk about somebody with some fancy moves.

"Things have changed. I no longer give a fuck."

Personality
Tarron use to be a caring person who was the sweetest and most caring person ever. Until his father came back one day and killed Tarron's mother. Then Tarron closed up. He is now cold and sort of emotionless. He still has a sense of humor, however his sense of humor can become very dark. He is very calm and it is hard to press his buttons. If his buttons do manage to be pressed he becomes incredibly pissed. Tarron loves his family dearly and would protect Ruina with his life. He is a very confusing man.

Tarron does his best to stay calm and tries to be a good man, but just finds that he really doesn't give a fuck any more. He just rolls with the flow. Because of his incredibly calmness he makes a great archmage, because he can quickly calm the others and himself. Although it makes it easy since he never really has to calm himself, though he often finds himself using his abilities on others who can get heated way to fast. And most of the time, he doesn't have to use his abilities. Just his presence alone seems to be able to calm people. As if his calming aura reaches out to others and makes them calm down as well.

A side of Tarron that no one ever wants to see is angry Tarron. What some call his alter ego, the side that no one has seen yet. Well, except for Ruina and it was brief. It is Tarron at his worst. At his angriest and when he has absolutely no control over anything, including his emotions, so he could probably change people's emotions without him even realizing that he's doing it. His temper is a wrathful fury that many try to avoid, wanting to not draw out his alter ego. When he's angry he seems to swell to twice his size and his eyes grow dark, some could claim they turn a different color.

"Nope... Still don't care."

Affiliations
Vibiana Norneiros
Mother. Dead. Vibiana and Tarron were incredibly close. Tarron loved his mother to his bone and it hurt him so bad when she died. Tarron got his revenge and is more at peace now. However he still misses her dearly.
Hanif Lorentz
Father. Dead. Tarron hates his father with all of his guts. He was a drunk who never was in his life and when Hanif did come back he murdered Vibiana out of pure anger and drunkenness. His son got revenge for Vibiana's death however. But the relationship between the two was never great.
Ruina Agarvran
Cousin. Alive. Ruina is the closest person to him now. He loves her tremendously and is extremely overprotective of her, especially after his mother's death.
Thaola Qinnala
Friend. Alive. Ruina introduced the two and they quickly became friends. Thaola does her best to keep Tarron's spirits up, and for that Tarron vowed to protect her. Tarron thinks of Thaola as the little sister he never had.
Inara Eris
Close Friends. Alive. Inara is someone that Tarron trusts, which is a rare thing for him, even among the Neophyte. She has gained his complete and full trust, a thing only four others have done out of the group. Tarron in unsure of how he feels for her in terms of crush, however is aware that he definitely likes her more then just a friend.
Riden Sparrow

Friend. Alive. Tarron and Riden get along great, they are a lot alike in the sense that their emotions never get the better of them. And they care greatly and are incredibly protective over those they love. They also enjoy sitting down and just chatting to each other.

"You need to chill the fuck out."

-Animals
-Night time
-Neophyte
Dislikes
-Pure silence
-Violence
-Alcohol
-His father
Strengths
-Loyal
-Hand to hand combat
-High tolerance to pain
-Archmage abilities
Weaknesses
-Emotions(He may be able to control his own, but that doesn't mean it always work)
-Reckless
-Unserious
-Rageful(Seriously, don't piss him off)
Rise of the Neophyte | Small Group | OpenSeptember 25, 2022 09:10 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Thaola Qinnala

"You couldn't handle me even if I came with instructions."

Full Name

Thaola Delphina Qinnala
Meaning of Name
Thaola means muse of comedy
Delphina means woman from Delphi
Qinnala means high point of a rock
Nickname/Aliases
Tha(Ruina)
T(Tarron)
Place of Birth
Zlistead(Outskirts of Ioana)
Species
Human
Class
Neophyte
Rank
Archjusticar

Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual

"Feed your own ego. I'm busy."

Appearance
Thaola is considered very beautiful, though she never flaunts it, nor does she ever have the desire to. With long golden blonde hair that goes down to her waist it often annoys Thaola and so it often stays up and out of the way. Her hair is long and straight and sometimes cooperates with Thaola, and sometimes refuses to even remain in a simple ponytail. Like the other Neophyte, she has two eye colors. One is a striking amber, while the other is a purple/pink. Both eyes often gleam with amusement as well as mischievous looks. The only time any type of serious emotion enters her eyes is when it comes to the people she cares about, but unless it is a truly serious topic, her eyes often remain playful and mischievous.

Unlike Tarron and Ruina, she is petite and slender. She is definitely smaller then the others, though stands at a decent and solid 5'7. Despite her smaller and less muscled body, she still has muscle on her. You can just barely see the lean and muscle of Thaola, and she is stronger then she looks. Though she does not have the broad shoulders or build of Ruina or Tarron. Though smaller and more slender then the two, she still holds her own against any threat. She is still strong and fierce, even if she is not as strong and fierce as Tarron and Thaola.

Just like everyone else, she spends most of her time outside. Either helping with something, or playing pranks on people. Though there is plenty of time dedicated to planning. Her skin is just as tan as Tarron and Ruina's, yet she started out a milky white, so she use to burn like crazy. As she darkened, it became less and less of a chance of her obtaining a sunburn. Though on really bad days, she does get a sunburn, nothing like what she use to get when she was younger. Her face is sharply defined, and yet it fits Thaola perfectly.

"Yes, I know there's a special place in hell for me. It's called a throne."

Personality
Thaola is incredibly sarcastic and mischievous. She often likes to play pranks and jokes on others, and her sarcastic words get her into a lot of trouble. But despite all that she is a very loyal person and will do anything for her friends. She enjoys hanging out with her friends. She loves to learn and is constantly pestering people, mainly her friends, about things. It can get annoying but in a sort of endearing way. Despite her sarcastic attitude she gets away with quite a lot of things, because she can just as quickly turn around and bat those pretty eyelashes at you.

Thaola is incredibly charismatic and uses that to get out of trouble. She is the complete opposite of Ruina and loves to flirt with men. Despite the fact that she and Ikaris are sort of a thing, sort of not, she does not really flirt a whole lot with others. She does flirt a lot with Ikaris, but doesn't really mess with others. But despite all of it, Thaola is a good person at heart and only has the best intentions. She may be mischievous, sarcastic, and flirty but she is incredibly fierce and powerful when it comes to defending her friends from anyone who dares to challenge them. The weather often depends on her emotions.

Though Thaola can be mischievous and reckless, and happy, and crazy, and upbeat. She has that serious side. When it comes to those she loves, she becomes incredible serious, well when it's a serious topic. She knows when to be serious and when to be mischievous. That helps not annoy people, as obviously being mischievous at certain times is very annoying and can piss people off. Thaola is just as intelligent as Riden, and actually learned a lot of information and knowledge from him. If anything, Riden taught her everything she knows. Though she can play dumb, her mind is just as sharp as her friend's and she often comes up with the craziest plans.... that work!

"Don't take yourself so seriously... No one else does."

Relationships
Ruina Agarvran
Best friend. Alive. Ruina and Thaola have been best friends since they were children
Tarron Norneiros
Friend. Alive. Tarron and Thaola have known each other for about five years. They are pretty close and have quite the sibling dynamic. They like to tease and prank each other, and if there is any love between them it is completely platonic.
Ikaris Kline

Boyfriend? It is not confirmed if these two are official. She knows that she likes Ikaris more then a friend, and the two click a lot. Both having such a lively and mischievous personality. They also do great at balancing each other out as well. So while nothing is official, Thaola is not above flirting with Ikaris like crazy.
Riden Sparrow

Friend. Alive. Thaola and Riden get along famously, Riden gives Thaola more ideas of how to prank people, yet makes sure she doesn't go overboard with any of her pranks. He often helps her as well, and the two end up laughing together.

"Oh darling, go buy a brain."

-Jokes/Pranks
-Neophyte
-Hanging out with her friends
Dislikes
-Monarchy
-Abusers
-People who can't take a joke
-Spiders
Strengths
-Confident/Bold
-Quick on her feet
-Quick thinking
-Imaginative
Weaknesses
-Hand to hand combat(Not great)
-Abilities(She doesn't have the greatest control on her abilities)
-Chaotic
-Stubborn
Rise of the Neophyte | Small Group | OpenSeptember 25, 2022 09:11 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Riden Sparrow

"Do your thing and don't care if they like it."

Full Name
Riden Casimir Sparrow
Meaning of Name
Riden means to lead or command
Casimir means bringer of peace
Sparrow means bird
Nickname/Aliases
Ri(Ruina)
Archsage
Place of Birth
Zilstead(Outskirts of Ioana)
Species
Human
Class
Neophyte
Rank
Archbishop
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual

"I define my own life. I don't let people write my script."

Appearance
Although Riden is older than most, he is just as muscled as the rest. Age has not put any kind of damper on Riden's body. Just as he was when he was younger, his body still contains his muscles. He is average built, with broad shoulders. As someone who is constantly helping with things around Zilstead, he still keeps up with his muscles, and continues to train alongside the rest of the Neophyte. As well as muscled and broad-shouldered, the rest of him are proportional as well. His body is not slender, and yet it is not fat, it is somewhere in between. Though he does contain what some may call a six-pack, there is definitely some fat among it.

Riden stands at a solid six foot tall, though he claims that he has shrunk over the years. Because of all the exercise he does, he remains youthful in terms of appearance. There are a few wrinkles here and there on his face, however for the most part remain completely smooth. He has a sharp jawline and still can be considered dangerously attractive... Although he is definitely more appealing to those who are closer to his age. With striking blue eyes and black hair that he keeps closely cropped to his head, though not exactly shaved.

Riden's body is covered in scars from living in such rough conditions.
His skin is a rough tan from spending so much time outside. Despite his growing age and broad build, Riden is very quick on his feet. His voice is considered deep, though soothing, although when angry or projecting it, his voice becomes a boom. His pink-green eyes often reflect his mood, though he also can keep them neutral and not reveal anything, it honestly just depends on how he is feeling. The main emotions that ever flicker through those eyes are amusement, and the typical one. Calmness. He is definitely a big man, not in terms of fat or weight, he is just built... stout you could say, and broad.

"Learn when to be angry and when to be patient."

Personality
Riden is definitely a fatherly figure for many. He is very sweet and kind, however can become firm when needed. He helps keeps the younger ones in line when they start to get a little too reckless, and without a doubt he cares greatly for the group as a whole. He loves to make people laugh and smile, and does his best to brighten up living in the outskirts. He knows many do not enjoy the rough environment, and so he tries to keep their mind off of it by telling jokes. He can be very gentle despite his size and strength, and he loves kids.

However, do not allow his gentle and sweet side fool you. Just as he can be sweet as an apple, he can be fierce as a tiger. He is very protective over the Neophyte, considering them his family. He loves them all dearly and there is not a single thing he wouldn't do for them. He helps guide them when they need it, and even when they don't. He makes sure they stay safe in such dangerous conditions. He helps keep them hidden when needed. He cares for all of them as if they were his own, though he has no children of his own. He will admit that there are Neophyte that he prefers to be around more, but he does love all of them equally.

Riden is very good at reading people, and can learn a lot of things simply by studying them. He is incredibly smart despite the fact he hardly ever shows it. Riden is also a very hard worker and is dedicated to the task of returning the Neophyte back to their home, as well as overthrowing the tyrant Government and Monarchy. He enjoys hanging around the Neophyte and is often the one who never gives up when the Neophyte's spirits are down. Riden understands everyone brings their own abilities and strengths to the team, and is considered the teacher of all the abilities, since he had a lot of knowledge about each ability.

"Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do."

Affiliations
Ruina Agarvran
Close friend. Alive. Ruina and Riden have a sort of father-daughter bond, and are incredibly close. When Ruina's father passed away, Riden sort of took Ruina under his wing and raised her. Ruina thrived under Riden's care and now Ruina does her best to pay back everything Riden ever did for her.
Tarron Norneiros
Friend. Alive. Tarron and Riden get along great, they are a lot alike in the sense that their emotions never get the better of them. And they care greatly and are incredibly protective over those they love. They also enjoy sitting down and just chatting to each other.
Thaola Qinnala
Friend. Alive. Thaola and Riden get along famously, Riden gives Thaola more ideas of how to prank people, yet makes sure she doesn't go overboard with any of her pranks. He often helps her as well, and the two end up laughing together.

"Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit."

-Pranks
-Animals
-Working
Dislikes
-Having nothing to do
-The Neophyte being attacked/threatened
-The Government and Monarchy
-Abusers
Strengths
-Strength
-Speed
-Intelligence
-Emotion control(Keeps his head in the game, and he can think clearly and better)
Weaknesses
-Neophyte(They are his greatest strength and greatest weakness)
-Anger(When he gets too angry, it's hard to calm him back down)
-Organized(It never hurts to have some chaos)
-Passive(He can be too calm sometimes)

Edited at September 26, 2022 07:52 PM by Dagger Pack
Rise of the Neophyte | Small Group | OpenSeptember 26, 2022 08:19 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Character Songs-WIP

Ruina
Main Vibe; Born For This-The Score
Relationship With Tarron; Two Birds-Regina Spektor
Relationship With Thaola; Take A Hint-Victorious Cast
Relationship With Riden