Wolf Play : From Suffering To Hope | Shelter dogs RP signups! (open)
Chatbox
 BloodWeb
03:30:09 Blood/Nicole
Is there a better biome for finding argimony?
 Amygdala
03:30:00 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
Better let them rest and try again tomorrow XD
 technoblade
03:29:03 Lil Techy | Techno
amy

Shush they are having an off day
 Amygdala
03:27:57 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
Damn...my pup had one BE...well 2 now but still🤣
 technoblade
03:27:49 Lil Techy | Techno
so close
 technoblade
03:27:43 Lil Techy | Techno
damn it!
 Blue Wolves
03:27:42 Da ba dee
Hey chat. Would anyone be able to help me with something? None of my friends are online. Pm me please :)
 That Grape Guy
03:27:01 Dionysus,Dio,Rosc
-Click-

should I change my pack theme to match him?
 technoblade
03:26:13 Lil Techy | Techno
Amy

Yeah I have 2 at full health still
 Amygdala
03:26:06 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
I have 21 battle wolves now...some are getting old so it might change soon 😅
 Purgatory
03:26:00 Purge/Purse/Pug
She's so pretty
-WP Click-
 That Grape Guy
03:25:45 Dionysus,Dio,Rosc
its about time to change my pack theme again
 Amygdala
03:24:47 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
Wanna do one more battle against my new pup?
 ScardeyKat
03:24:41 Kat ?
Oof I forgot how to completely draw an elk skull it's been so long </3
 technoblade
03:24:11 Lil Techy | Techno
Amy

I only have six so i can't do that as effectively
 Caeruleum
03:23:38 Cae, Blue
i miss having 60+ dgs :( it was great for both explore and pvp
 kycantina
03:22:23 ky but it's spooky
Anyone know if there's a guide for this month's event? I'm struggling with some of these encounters
 STS
03:22:05 TS, Speckles
Hey i haven't been able to come lately after what happened, i miss the drama xD
 Amygdala
03:22:01 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
I have a bunch of wolves. I just use them all and drink from the spring...saves me a lot on potions XD

Leo was my sink hole. He always wanted wager and i kept losing 😅
 Faulty Demons
03:22:01 Ollie, Gold
Paws? :)
-WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Western Rattlesnake : +5
Red Fox : +2
Bobcat : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5 

From Suffering To Hope | Shelter dogs RP signups! (open)August 19, 2022 09:05 AM

Misfit Roses

Lightbringer

Give Award
WORKER FORM:
Name: Abby
Role: shelter worker
Sexuality*: bi
Appearance: short, brown hair, gray eyes, usually smiling
Personality:happy and cheerful
Strengths: strong, kind, good with animals
Weaknesses: anxious, struggles with talking, blood sugar issues
Crush*: n/a
Partner*: her fiance at home
Other: is me lol
From Suffering To Hope | Shelter dogs RP signups! (open)August 19, 2022 12:40 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Ishani
Breed: German Shepsky (german shepard mixed with husky) with a bit of golden retriever
Sexuality*: unknown
Role: new dog
Appearance: gorgeous cream, tan, silver and gold coat with black german shepard markings, white spots from vitiligo, and heterochromia--her left eye is blue and her right eye is green. Her front left paw is creamy tan, almost a golden color, and her front right paw is a silvery color. Her coat is long, silky and floofy, and very soft. Her tail is feathery (if that makes sense--basically with long fur that hangs down and faintly resembles a feather), as well as her legs. She is a very pretty dog, though she's gaunt enough for her ribs to show somewhat if she were to be shaved, and she comes to the shelter with her beautiful coat matted badly. She has a distinctly feminine look, and is honestly a very pretty dog, even though she was so scruffed-up when she comes to the shelter
Personality: very shy around strangers, but very sweet around close friends. She is intelligent and likes to crack jokes, but rarely does to most dogs because she is so timid. However, she is extremely loyal, even though she is so mistrusting, and will do anything she can to protect those she cares about.
Strengths: she's very intelligent, and if the need arises, she is a great fighter. She's also loyal to the end, and has amazing speed and stamina, especially when she's well-taken care of. She can also hide her emotions--especially pain--most of the time
Weaknesses: very timid and mistrusting, and she has a hard time making friends. She gets fierce very quickly, which can be a problem, and she wasn't given enough of a chance to keep herself exercised in the hoarding, and is now weaker and slightly lethargic at times
Defect/Injury/reactivity*: She has scars in multiple places, though they're mostly hidden by her coat. She has vitiligo that actally makes her coat even more unique and beautiful, and she's got heterochromia (not sure if that counts as a defect). She comes to the shelter with jagged wounds, but she rarely shows pain from them, even though they hurt quite a bit. She is also very mistrusting, and can be extremely aggressive when angered. She will rarely allow humans to touch her--especially if they're strangers and/or she hasn't sniffed them thouroughly
Mate*: open, shoot me a PM
Crush*: open, shoot me a PM
Family/relatives*: unknown
Other: otters "hold hands" when they sleep
From Suffering To Hope | Shelter dogs RP signups! (open)August 19, 2022 12:43 PM

Thunder Struck

Lightbringer

Give Award
accepted!

Forrest Pack said:
Name: Ishani
From Suffering To Hope | Shelter dogs RP signups! (open)August 19, 2022 01:46 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Hyemation
'Hye'
Male
Five years and three months
American Pitbull Terrier, Blue Heeler, Pug mix.
[Role]
Newer Dog
[Appearance]
Hyemation stands about 20inches tall, with a square head and flopping ears. His snout is slightly longer than that of a Pittie, and it shows off his blue heeler relatives. His body does seem a little disproportionate to his head even now that hes a fully grown and matured adult- his legs seem to long for his complexion. They are long and spindly like a puppy, even more so now that he was basically skin and bones. When well fed, he looks a bit more normal, but theres still that weird look to his legs. His tail looks almost like he might be part husky because of how it curls over.
Hyes coat is very wiry but softer on his chest and belly. He doesnt shed very much, but when he does it's out of the blue, not within the normal 'shedding season'. His fur is an odd one for sure, but it might be due to birth defects and other issues. It's a light brown color with speckles of darker hues, his ears a solid dark brown and hazel colored eyes. His chest and belly are white along with a few of his toes.
[Personality]
Hyemation is an incredibly fear aggressive canine. He was neglected and was never socialized with anyone other than the dogs around him. Humans are a threat, because hes never seen them much before and they never bring good things. In a way, hes been taught to think like he was in the wild. Due to being inbred, he suffers from inbred depression and some skin allergies. Theres only a few dogs he trusts, and those are probably his (living) siblings or whomever takes the time to talk to him.
[Strengths]
~Bite force
~Running. Hes very good at it.
~Voicing his opinions, I'd say it's a strength.
[Weaknesses]
-Loud noises/Quick movement
-Sharing; He can get food aggressive, seeing as he probably had to fight for it.
-Human interaction
[Defect/Injury/reactivity]
Hyemation suffers from inbred depression and has allergies to fleas and chicken. He has a developing autoimmune condition, more than likely due to the careless inbreeding.
[Mate]
N/A, PM me
[Crush]
N/A, PM me
[Family/relatives]
They've died or are unknown. PM me.
[Other]
Cats follow you to the bathroom to protect you. They know that you are most vulnerable when using the bathroom. ... Also! Everything I have used in here is 100% real and can occur in inbred dogs.

Edited at August 19, 2022 01:48 PM by Interstellar Sun
From Suffering To Hope | Shelter dogs RP signups! (open)August 19, 2022 02:02 PM

Thunder Struck

Lightbringer

Give Award
accepted!

Interstellar Sun said:
Hyemation
'Hye'
From Suffering To Hope | Shelter dogs RP signups! (open)August 19, 2022 02:46 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
May I res a puppy? I have an idea
From Suffering To Hope | Shelter dogs RP signups! (open)August 19, 2022 02:47 PM

Thunder Struck

Lightbringer

Give Award
yup!

Interstellar Sun said:
May I res a puppy? I have an idea

From Suffering To Hope | Shelter dogs RP signups! (open)August 19, 2022 03:26 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Clementine
'Cleo'
Female
Almost six months (5.8 months)
Chusky (Siberian husky, chow-chow, other distant breeds)
[Role]
Puppy
[Appearance]
Clementine is quite a silly looking puppy, mostly because she hasnt grown all the way yet. She currently stands at about 13 inches and weights around 32 pounds; shes slightly underweight for her breeds. Overall, she has the body type and shape of a husky with a chow like snout and face. She also has the chow tail, it tightly curled over her back at all times unless she isnt feeling well or is too excited.
Cleo has silky, dense, almost woolly fur that covers her entire body. Her paws are slightly overgrown due to the lack of grooming care. Her ears curl forwards a little bit as well. Her fur is mostly a slightly grey off-white, about her head and neck are the complete opposite: a dark hazel-ish black. Her legs are dotted in this color too, her right hind paw is a solid off-black sort of color. She has partial heterochromia, meaning that both of her eyes are both brown and blue.
[Personality]
Clementine is surprisingly confident, but she has stoic personality overall. Ever since she was taken to the shelter, shes been kind of listless, not wanting to play as much as she did before. Theres nothing wrong with her, shes just so uneasy from the move that she wasnt used to living in an okay environment. All shes ever known was the house so something so knew and different sort of stresses her out right now.
[Strengths]
Heat regulation; her fur allows her to stay cool during the summer and be warm in the winter.
Shes still young; the chances of her overcoming her fears and getting used to humans is quite higher.
Playing; she never runs out of energy it seems!
[Weaknesses]
Stress. She gets scared and/or stressed out easily.
Loud voice. She doesnt know the different tones she should use when inside.
Snakes!
[Defect/Injury/reactivity]
Overall just sort of wary. Might have some sort of autoimmune disorder, no known allergies.
[Family/relatives]
PM me.
[Other]
Dogs think their family is their pack, even if you arent canine.
From Suffering To Hope | Shelter dogs RP signups! (open)August 19, 2022 04:06 PM

Thunder Struck

Lightbringer

Give Award
accepted!

Interstellar Sun said:
Clementine
'Cleo'
From Suffering To Hope | Shelter dogs RP signups! (open)August 19, 2022 04:13 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
May I reserve two puppies, if I'm allowed to have two of them.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us