Wolf Play : The Pack Of Bones | Wolf RP | Open
Chatbox
 Vennenum
01:26:03 Venn/Venne
Liminal - your background is too busy, in my opinion. Hard to focus on the text.
 Arachne
01:25:35 Ara/Kat
feed the familars
 ZEFHYR
01:24:54 
they did not show for exploring
 Liminal Space
01:24:50 Liminal Space
how does my palette look?

ZEFHYR
01:21:58 
wow all familiars are gone when i logged back on
 Vennenum
01:17:53 Venn/Venne
Yeah. It's not very secure lol. I found their email.
 Magnus Bane
01:17:12 Mag/Maggy
To possibly find the owner
 Magnus Bane
01:16:58 Mag/Maggy
Venn
Oh my brain lmao

Are you able to get into it?
 Vennenum
01:16:33 Venn/Venne
an e-book. Like a Kindle.
 Magnus Bane
01:15:58 Mag/Maggy
What book
 Vennenum
01:13:43 Venn/Venne
<.<

My dad found an ebook on a business trip, and of course, the first thing he thought of doing with it is not finding the original owners, but giving it to me.
 Revelry
01:12:34 Rev
-WP Click-
Thoughts on her gears and decor? What could I add?
 Sassy Otaku
01:12:29 Chuuya/Ruggie
Gonna keep all these HW boys for now unless I get something better
 BloodWeb
01:11:39 Blood/Nicole
Charons blessing dub
-WP Click-
 Luna👻
01:11:10 Silver (She/her)
Anyone want to battle Ashen?
 Transcendence
01:10:58 anti gen ai
Break sales chat speedrun
 BloodWeb
01:10:20 Blood/Nicole
Why the hell am I only getting 1 arctic hare's at a time now that I have a quest for them
 Transcendence
01:09:11 anti gen ai
I have an Anise I havent seen that binch witch in weeks why she avoiding my rent 💀
 Transcendence
01:08:09 anti gen ai
Also the showcase wolves when you log in
😭
-WP Click-
 Clear Sky
01:08:07 Sky / Blue - she,her
me with both of them :') XD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : -5
Baboon : +2
Ocelot : +3
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   6 

The Pack Of Bones | Wolf RP | OpenJuly 19, 2022 12:23 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserved!
The Pack Of Bones | Wolf RP | OpenJuly 19, 2022 01:15 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name: Eileithyia

Desired Rank: Apothecary, when the current retires of course.

Thoughts On The Trials: She respects the tradition. Whatever bitterness she might have toward them is outweighed by her loyalty to the pack and its history.

Appearance: Large, pale yellow eyes and dark brown fur. Thyia is lithe and long legged with large paws. Her ears are slightly rounded and her fluffy face gives her the appearance of a slightly thinner teddy bear. In fact, her outrageously thick pelt makes her appear larger than her small frame would suggest. The multitude of different shades and highlights give what at first glance is a simple brown pelt a depth and wonder to it. Her eyes are wide and curious and her head is often tilted in consideration. Stray pieces of stems and leaves often find lodging in her thick fur, and she is often seen shaking and wiggling in order to knock them loose.

Personality: Thyia is a reserved, quiet natured she-wolf. She is soft spoken and often prefers to observe rather than comment. Her nurturing nature and compassion war with her “Let those who sow, reap.” mentality. While she adores young ones, she never found the process in which to receive them all that appealing. Any romantic desires of her’s are small and few. (I’m hoping to develop her personality as we continue. I might come back and edit this post.)

Affiliations: Private Message me

Kin: Private Message me

Crush: Private Message me

Mate: Private Message me

Offspring: Private Message me

Other: What is a Thunderbird? By the way, I’m not as experienced with roleplay writing, so please be patient with me!

Edited at July 19, 2022 01:28 PM by Antheraea
The Pack Of Bones | Wolf RP | OpenJuly 19, 2022 01:34 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

Elodie

Meaning "Marshflower"

4 years

Female

Apothecary

Desired Rank:

Achieved

Thoughts On The Trials:

She believes it's idiotic. But she will keep it to herself. Everyone knows she doesn't support. And she doesn't care.

Appearance:

Elodie is a 25 inches standing at the shoulder and up to 75 pounds. Elodie is rowan red wolf with deep light cream shades in her face charcoal around her eyes and nose. Elodie's fur is very soft and medium length. Elodie underbelly is bright white and her paws are soot brown like she is wearing brown shoes or paws. Elodie has deep scar down the right-side of her cheek. Her eyes are honey brown with a change of dark brown at moments. Her scent is lavender and mint.

Personality:

Elodie is a anxiety filled little thing as she always is overthink. She feels something is gonna happen or she forgot something. But, Elodie is very intelligent and soft spoken to others. Though wolves she is friends with or close with she is clumsy,silly and quirky. She doesn't enjoy yelling and orders for wolves. Elodie is very patient with her apprentice(s) and Pups. She despises wolves that don't care for themselves and not come see her when they are injured. She is very strict on her apprentices only with a mother's touch. 6 herbs that have dies to apprentices.

Elodie is very compassionate with healing others and will have weird check-ups on them every once in awhile. She isn't afraid to get her paws dirty as she used to train to be a warrior. And she has the scars to prove it but she changed her mind feeling as she needed to be away from violence. Her nurturing and selfless old soul was needed else where. Elodie will however step in fights not afraid to pin a wolf down.

Though Elodie is a little sarcastic when she is asked dumb questions. As much as she loves the Sigma,he rapprentices, and stupid young warriors. She also loathes them as they feel they are on top of the world and invisible. She isn't afraid to scold them and be little them for their stupidity.

Elodie is deeply stubborn and independent. But she has learned about her apprentice(s) they wanna learn as well. She gives them quiz on herbs and sends them with daily chores to learn responsibility as she was.

Elodie as an Apothecary feels as necessary her words are very important. She will speak her opinion if anyone doesn't like it or not.

Elodie doesn't feel she needs Pups. Her pack is her Pups and apprentices. She has healed them and loves them like a mother would do with their young. But she does has regrets with not choosing to love another.

Affiliations:

Open. Pm me

Kin:

Open

Crush:

Pm me. Or if you are up for drama. A Forbidden romance.

Mate:

Forbidden

Offspring:

Forbidden

Backstory:

Only needed for the Dispersal Wolves.

Other:

Thunderbird

Edited at July 19, 2022 05:35 PM by Nirvana_Sky
The Pack Of Bones | Wolf RP | OpenJuly 19, 2022 01:49 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

Stock Images. All credits to landkeks-stock on DA
Name:
Odyis
Sigma
Desired Rank:
Alpha
Appearance:

When first looking at this female, you notice that she is quite pretty to look at. There's a sense of caution and warning that ebbs off of her yet it makes you want to throw caution to the wind. Maybe it's the lazy look in her eye or her casual gait when she walks, but don't let this fool you she's quite the prickly character. This young female stands at an average height of 29 inches, but she may grow to be at least 30 - if not 31 inches in height, only time will tell. She weights around 115 to 120lbs on average, so not exactly too bulky but not exactly too light either. It's natural to assume when looking at her she has quite the balance between power, speed, and agility.

This female's build appears more lean - however you can see the muscles strewn through her body. These muscles give her the ability to be agile and quick on her feet, of course she may not be quick as a wolf smaller than her but she sure as hell could keep pace with them. She has an ideal build for being able to weave and maneuver in a fight - yet also being able to deal some damaging blows if she plays her cards right. She'd definitely be able to throw a wolf off balance if she chose to barrel into them, except of course if they were extra sturdy. Of course, those built for brute strength have an advantage but that doesn't mean she won't try to knock someone down a peg - she's a perfect distraction, able to defend herself yet also able to swiftly disappear. Her claws are uncommonly sharper than most, and she likes to use it to her advantage, so when she's in a fight she will both bite and claw at you. Don't think she'll just take one method in taking you out.

Now when it comes to her coat, it's nothing special but she takes pride in its' colors. As any wolf, she has a natural double coat, it growing longer and thicker in cooler weather and then it shedding during the hotter months. The fur around her chest and neck are longer than expected, yet it looks good on her. Her tail is also thicker and a bit longer with more fluff and bushiness especially in winter, it keeps her extra warm. Her coat is a mixture of many tones of browns, blacks , greys, with some cream and russet colors. Her face is sort of masked with a light shade of bluish-black with small tones of cream and tan peeking through. And around her muzzle is a bit white, and on her left side is a sort of black dot, a beauty mark if you will. Along her back she has a long line of black intermixed with brown and as it goes down her sides, you can see the mixtures of brown and black with the black fading into the browns , and soon the browns into light tans and creams with just a tinge of russet coloration. She also appears to have more fluff around the tufts of her legs. Around her chest and neck areas is mainly black with dark brown tones that lighten up as it gets to her underbelly which is mainly a mixture of cream and russet. The base of her tail is black and brown, but underneath you can see the cream-russet coloration intermixed and then the absolute tip of her tail is a black mark.

When you see this young female, she is distinguished by her walk and the way she carries herself. Her head and ears are always held high, and her tail is gracefully sweeping behind her as she walks. Her steps are always light and elegant, quite stealthy and unsettling if she creeps up on you. Her movements are always quiet and elegant, it's almost like she enjoys appearing from the shadows and scaring the shit out of someone. She is also known by her striking yellow-gold eyes, much like her father. These eyes are windows to her soul, they make her appear more of menace with how sharp and uninviting she can make them - they always seems to convey some bored expression or uninterested, maybe a sassy eye roll or two could be seen. Rarely will one see them bright like gold when she's excited or see the twinkle in said eyes. Just as she can brighten, she can also make then dull and void of all emotion - making it hard to read her emotions at times. More or less, if you want to determine whether to approach this female, make sure to check the eyes.

Personality:
This female is quite the unfriendly looking individual. If you just look at her you'd be warded off by her steely gaze. Or the way she walks with a defined elegance in her step. Not to mention whenever you try to approach her she seems irritated or unimpressed by you. Sometimes you can be met with a blank, icy glare. It's really hard to tell her emotions from just how she looks at times, but sometimes it's quite evident. One would make the assumption shes dull-witted because she'll stare at you blankly, or she's uppity or a snob due to the way she carries herself, and maybe even boring.

Once you get past the prickly exterior (if one ever manages to do it.) You'll find out may suprising things about her. She's quite intelligent and a deep-thinker. And that she actually enjoys companionship, you just have to catch on to her mood/work your way into her friendship/aquaitenceship zone. If you come up to her chatty and she wants to sit in silence then she'll just up and leave. It's not that she doesn't enjoy company, she just wants something quiet and calm for a while before she gets to know you. If you even manage to get a conversation out of her and you're not her friend then you're going places. You'll find she's highly observant of others. She notices the small, miniscule details of things. And can recall details that you said months, even years ago. This can be good and bad in a way as she can use it in arguments against you if you peeve her enough.

This female is quite wise for her age, and she's also very shrewd. She is very astute; able to accuratley access a situation and use it to her advantage. She's also quick to understand cryptic messages or ones with eloquent and flowery speech. Not to mention she has a clear-head and thinks before rushing into things. She enjoys listening to older and more mature wolves and learn from their wisdom. Sometimes she seems like an old soul in a young body. This female has a refined manner about her; she isn't one to just flop down, she's one to elegantly lie down. She doesn't walk with bulky or overly-loud steps; but one of softer and fainty ones. And she keeps her posture erect and taut as if she's always being watched by somone. You can tell these characteristics came from a very classy, and proper influence in her life. While her words at times don't match her behavior, they sometimes do. As she can be refined in speech, she can also switch to callous words.

This female has her days when she's more ill-tempered than others. And you can tell by her gloomy actions and words. She'll also be more droll on these days; being unitentionally humorous. Yet her sarcasm and witty responses will be more vicious than usual as well. She'll also be more sulky and uncooperative with those she doesn't like. And it's almost something or someone who has put her in this mood as she doesn't have isn't always like this. Other times she'll be pugnacious at times, because life needs a little spice, but this is uncommon, yet not rare. When you have caught the bad side of this female, either by insulting her or offending someone she cares about she'll be out for blood. Her words will be fiery in tone and laced in venom. While her expression will be blank, and icy with an underlying smugness.

This female is very opinionated even if she doesn't show it. While she doesn't particularly enjoy pointless small talk, she'll easily tell you her opinion/thoughts on someone. She's also stern & blunt in her manner of speech; if she doesn't like you, she'll tell you: "Go away, I don't like you" or "Your prescense here is unwelcomed." . If your annoying or boring her, she'll roll her eyes dramatically saying: "GOD, why are you pestering me? Go annoy or bore someone else." And if you are being stupid she'll say, "Why am I surrounded by imbeciles, no, why are you so idiotic?" She's accepted that there will be times when she'll be forced to apologise for her blunt delivery despite the fact that she don’t think she should have to. For this very reason, Jahzara has developed an apology that works for such an occasion. Something like: ‘I’m sorry my opinion made you feel that way…’ or ' I'm sorry you're so thin-skinned and can't take criticism.'

She doesn't trust others a lot. Did she always appear to be unfeeling and cold, no. Others took advantage of her kindness and compassion, so swore to lock that portion of her away, because she never wants to be used again by others. However, once in a while you can see a glint of kindness and compassion in her eyes, but it's very rare to see or witness. She's firm, and almost kind with those she trusts and know can't handle her brashness [particularly cubs. And she can even be gentle and almost goofy with them.] This female is very dependable; once you have her in your corner she'll always be there (unless you break her trust.) If you break trust with her then you'd better be ready to move mountains to earn it back.
Backstory:
Born into the pack. Nothing more or less.
Crush:
We'll See
Mate:
No
Pups:
Hell No
Other:
The Pack Of Bones | Wolf RP | OpenJuly 19, 2022 02:12 PM

Meian

Darkseeker

Give Award
Could i reserve head warrior and a sigma?
The Pack Of Bones | Wolf RP | OpenJuly 19, 2022 02:13 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserved!
The Pack Of Bones | Wolf RP | OpenJuly 19, 2022 02:34 PM

Meian

Darkseeker

Give Award

(c) Fall-of-rain on DA

Name:

Rain

6 years

Female

Head Warrior

Desired Rank:

Content, it's been her goal (Mind you, she wouldn't mind a higher rank, but she doesn't aspire to achieve it.)

Thoughts On The Trials:

The Trials may be brutal, but they're necessary. She went through them and suffered, but made it out and now has accomplished her goals.

(c) EternalOcean on DA

Appearance:

When looking at Rain, there are two things one might notice about her first. First, her very dark black coat, something that she must have inherited from an ancestor, as it doesn't match her parents'. It has the usual silvery and white highlights to it that keep it from being truly black. Next, her silvery brown eyes, which have a cold glint to them. The color isn't truly strange, it's just that her stern gaze seems to compliment the cold tones. These are really the only features about her, to be honest, besides her size. There isn’t much to her appearance, though it's an intimidating one.

Another notable thing about her is her colossal size. She stands at 3 feet, something only recorded in wild wolves a handful of times. Her length, matching her height, is 6 feet from nose to base of her tail. She is a true ‘beast’ as some have labelled her, and she accepts this title. She weighs in a solid 175 pounds, enough to throw her weight around easily in order to intimidate an enemy.

(c) DarkTara-Arts on DA

Personality:

Intense / Warm / Stern / Intelligent / Maternal / Natural Leader / Trustworthy / Loyal

Being Head Warrior has been Rain's lifetime goal. She has pushed herself physically and mentally in order to earn the position, and didn't slow down once she achieved it, though she feels more appreciated for her efforts now. Being as serious about the position as she is, she is a rather intense individual. She takes everything seriously and isn't the type to joke around much, for fear it would make her appear weak. Although, with those she is close to, she can be seen throwing a jab every now and then because it does entertain her, she just doesn't tease often. She also takes her duty to the pack very seriously, and puts all others before herself, but especially those of higher rank. She wouldn't rest if there was a noteable threat to their existence, and would never forgive herself if anything were to happen to the higher-ups. Mind you, she doesn't let this duty or guild cloud her mind, it is merely something she lives by. This fierce loyalty goes for everybody, and she would eagerly risk life and limb for her pack mates.

Going with the theme of being an intense individual, she is also stern. Those caught breaking or even "bending" rules will recieve a tongue lashing, though she is truly well meaning in her intentions. This is something that makes her notorious among the trouble makers of the pack, and especially the omegas, whom she is quick to treat with distaste. She used to be quite the trouble maker, but grew out of this phase as soon as she was faced with The Trials.

This female also has an air of authority about her. She didn't always possess this trait, but, once it was inherited, she wielded it with grace. With one stern look, she can silence most. She doesn't threaten those she leads, but she does enjoy intimidating them, another good tactic for earning their obedience. However, once one gets to know her, she quite often has their loyalty as well.

When not in commander mode, this female is quite friendly and warm. This demeanor comes out whenever she is relaxed, and she only reenters her harsh commander mode when duty calls or somebody is challenging her authority. She is naturally very approachable, and her warm and understanding expressions are often enough to make anybody feel comfortable around her, even if she has given them quite the tongue lashings in the past. She is also very maternal, treating all those who come to her for guidance or assistance as one of her pups, in the moment at least. She can see you the next day and give you a condescending chat if you've stepped out of line, her maternal nature will not get in her way of keeping order.

However, many who have grown to know her do enjoy approaching her for help or advice. She is very trustworthy, and wouldn't retell anything you spill out to her unless it is a threat to the pack. Even then, the threat must be very real, as she isn't one to take breaking trust lightly. She does, however, offer wonderful advice to those who seek her. One simply must get past her rough exterior in order to feel the confidence to approach her.

Affiliations:

Open

Kin:

Open

Crush:

Perhaps...

Mate:

Open

Offspring:

Open (If she has a mate)

Backstory:

She was born into the pack, nothing special. Once she made it through The Trials, she became a warrior and worked hard to stand out and earn the favor of those higher ranked, so that she was appointed head once the previous commander stepped down.

Other: She swears she sees a thunderbird in the mountains every once in a while, but it always flies away so quickly.

Edited at July 21, 2022 01:34 PM by Meian
The Pack Of Bones | Wolf RP | OpenJuly 19, 2022 02:37 PM

Meian

Darkseeker

Give Award

(c) Quiet-Bliss on DA

Name:

Kyro

2 years

Male

Sigma

Desired Rank:

Alpha or Beta eventually, but a Warrior straight out of the gate, he believes his cunning as well as hit-and-go style are a good combination for an agile warrior

Thoughts On The Trials:

The Trials are going to be brutal. Good. He needs the challenge to be great in order to prove he is great when he succeeds.

(c) Fall-of-rain on DA

Appearance:

Kyro’s fur is mostly many variations of brown, with his lower body, chest, and face being more of a warm cream color. His ears are just slightly on the larger side, and he has impeccable hearing. His eyes are an intriguing deep, olive green color, and he often looks at someone as if he knows they have dark secrets, and he knows what those secrets are.

This boy’s build is rather lithe, but still somewhat muscular. Although he has muscle, he’s build better for athletics and hunting than he is for fighting. He would mostly be considered a rather unremarkable wolf compared to the rest, but his coat allows for good blending while he is hunting, patrolling, or even trying an ambush. He stands rather tall, at 32 inches. the length of his body is about 4'5" from nose to the base of his tail. His weight is only about 110, despite his height. He is agile and lithe, the perfect hunter of smaller animals, and perfect for killing any unsuspecting enemies, as he can approach rather stealthily. However, stealth isn't everything, and his agility also gives him the ability to become a difficult target that can get in little nips here and there, very good for disorienting an enemy.

(c) Landkeks-stock on DA

Personality:

Kyros tends to act as if he knows best, even better than some of those older and deemed wiser than he, a trait that manages to piss off most. Often times, thought, this male actually knows better. He may seem simply a cocky prick, but he's quite intelligent. Underneath his godly attitude, he cares deeply for his family and friends, and is very protective of the rest of his pack. While he is extremely protective of those that he is emotionally close to, he is very good at respecting boundaries, and doesn't hold any possessive tendencies. He doesn’t like being picked on, something he grew up with due to his size, but he enjoys a kind hearted tease, even from those who aren't particularly his favorite. Though, there is a fine line between teasing and jaunting to him. Your expression or simply your tone could tip him off that your words are genuine, and he doesn't take kindly to this, but he will usually drop it. However, if you go for his loved ones, he takes to this not so kindly.

If somebody bigger and stronger than he is challenges him or somebody he cares deeply for, he will make every attempt at finding a way to outsmart them, which he has many successes in doing, but he believes himself above challenging them physically, especially since he knows this to be his weakness. He can be rather flirtatious, but doesn’t flirt with just any female, he only goes for those he believes are actually smart or understanding enough to be his mate, and he doesn’t believe he has the looks to have the luxury of messing around. He cares for the entire pack, and will do almost anything to keep them all safe, but don’t expect him to reach his neck out for you unless it's a life or death situation, or he feels as if there will be some reward later.

He is a natural-born leader who hates being disrespected, ignored, or feeling like he isn't appreciated. He doesn't appreciate competition from authority figures, but he puts up with these antics from those above him. After all, what is he to do without power? This is why he craves power, though not more than respect. He wouldn't lower himself to be cruel or unjust in order to ascend to a position of power. Yet, if, when he is in a position of power, it is respected that he has this power, he is content.

While Kyros isn't so bold as to confront those he dislikes in an obvious manner, he will always treat them subtly like less than himself. He does realize, however, when he needs to be the "bigger person" and treat them better than they treat him, due to the fact that he knows this will most likely benefit him in the future.

In addition, he's a very paternal character and loves the young of the pack. Unfortunately, he hasn't seen many since he's left the nursery himself. He is like a big brother to those younger than he is, even his own age group, those on his side anyway. If you are deemed a threat, all notions of brotherly behavior leave his mind.

Affiliations:

Open

Kin:

Open

Crush:

Perhaps...

Mate:

N/A

Offspring:

N/A

Backstory:

He was born into the pack, nothing special. However, soon after his birth, his father became an omega. He isn't sure the reason, but he doesn't like to speak of or to his father and is determined to prove in The Trials that he isn't like those who came before.

Other: :)

Edited at July 30, 2022 05:42 PM by Meian
The Pack Of Bones | Wolf RP | OpenJuly 19, 2022 03:32 PM

Meian

Darkseeker

Give Award
finished my sigma :)
The Pack Of Bones | Wolf RP | OpenJuly 19, 2022 04:03 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

Calix

meaning "very handsome"

2.5 years old

Male

Warrior

Desired Rank:

Alpha

Thoughts On The Trials:

He dreaded it when he accomplished it. He thought it was cruel. It changed his way of this pack drastically.

Appearance:

Calix is tall brute with standing at 32 inches tall. His dark brown coat with dappled of red and white. Calix was the runt of his litter mates and his litter mates well died or failed the trials. So he is left standing with his older sister. Calix has dark green eyes. His fur is long and coarse not being a hand to run through it. He has black splotches around his face. His nose is pink and muzzle is fully white and red mixture in it. And his tail is stumped due to an accident in the trials.

Personality:

Calix is cocky with a high ego on his plate. He became very high ego once he completed tye trials. After he believed he would fail from being the smallest and weakest link. But he was successful and shot up big time. With his new altered appearance and his accomplishments he has became confident and arrogant about everything. This young male is very flirtatious with females not giving a damn if brutes can't be smooth as him.

Calix has though become very protective of the Sigma trying to prepare them for the worst and to be strategic. He doesn't like failure or very much loosing at all. He believes everything is a competition and will take it to heart if he looses anything. Even if he had to win dirty and he will do it. He is very hot-headed and has mouth on him. He will object and bring the fight to you. His aggression is mainly aimed from the Trials that has rewired his brain.

He believes the trials may be barbaric and stupidity. But he won't let it sink in that he has changed. His aggression and cruel manners has doubled. He doesn't show emotion otherthan his hostile manners and flirty ways to the damsels.

Affiliations:

Open

Kin:

Elodie-Older sibling

Crush:

Every female. Duh. Young,Wild,and Free

Mate:

Nah. He's too cool for a babe.

Offspring:

Yuck

Backstory:

Born and Raised in this pack.