Wolf Play : Nirvana | Medieval RP | Closed
Chatbox
 STS
03:18:51 TS, Speckles
I dont pvp anymore >.> too many "rules"
 \\ Akari Ahava //
03:18:43 
Is anyone else having trouble playing with their wolves after exploring?
 Amygdala
03:18:38 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
True...we don't speak about all the loses XD

I hope i can be the top pvp pack one day...i am still far off
 Continental Wolves
03:18:28 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Techno
I remember my first win against Dire *^*
I miss the PvP's against them
 kycantina
03:18:03 ky but it's spooky
Cae, I'd think between like level 5 and 10 since there's fewer prey options the game could spawn?

Amy, I was having too good a day, the universe had to take me down a peg
 Amygdala
03:17:54 Amy/Anpmygdala
Arctic
Shush...don't tell others my secret lmao

Goddam...i miss leo though. It's his fauld for proposing a competition to see who can get the most wins in a week lmao
(I can be very competitive)
 Ámor
03:17:22 On haitus
Dire and I used to Pvp all the time and there was a time my chimmie kept beating one of theirs
 technoblade
03:17:02 Lil Techy | Techno
Amy

at least they aren't recorded though
 Ámor
03:16:57 On haitus
I bred this gal *^*
-WP Click-
 technoblade
03:16:35 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

I strive to be that good
 Amygdala
03:16:25 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
Belive it or not i have atleast twice as much loses :')
 technoblade
03:16:20 Lil Techy | Techno
Cres

Not that I know of, i just come across a lot after a while.
 Continental Wolves
03:16:18 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Techno
Because Dire is the PvP god
 Caeruleum
03:15:47 Cae, Blue
is there such a thing as best level for amaroks? :')
 technoblade
03:15:26 Lil Techy | Techno
makes me wonder how Dire got 5000+ wins
 technoblade
03:15:10 Lil Techy | Techno
Arctic

Ah yeah that would do it
 Arctic Moon
03:14:43 NY, Malo, Arctic
That's because Amy used to pvp with Leo and Auklet 12 hours a day
 technoblade
03:14:03 Lil Techy | Techno
Amy

Makes sense with how many wins you have under your belt.
 Amygdala
03:13:38 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Oof that's the worst
 technoblade
03:13:31 Lil Techy | Techno
Nez

-Click-
-Click-
-Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Western Rattlesnake : +5
Red Fox : +2
Bobcat : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Nirvana | Medieval RP | ClosedJuly 16, 2022 02:33 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award

|~| Keijo |~|

Name: Keijo Alvar Elving.

Sex: Male.

Sexuality: Gay Disaster. Ambiamorous.

Species: Human.

/~/

In the smaller village Keijo and his family had lived in, he was known to be reserved. Reserved, quiet, but also smart and charming when he did speak. If not just a little awkward, that is. He was seen as kind, hardworking, and thoughtful. Until he accidentally gave away his family’s tiny secret. And just like that, he was a menace- A terrible being. Someone deserving of death. And ever since he escaped death? Well, he’s certainly seen as a danger in most places- Either to himself or to others. He’s honestly just happy for the group though.

Role: Refugee.

Occupation(s):

Florist; His sisters had run a flower shop that he had regularly helped at. He definitely enjoyed it, and the younger half-sisters usually ended up braiding flowers into his hair. His elder sisters(step or by blood) usually went with making sure he didn’t try and sneak some home with them when they closed shop for that day. He still remembers vividly the day it was burnt to the ground.

Baker; His mother and stepfather had run a bakery in their village that he was employed at with them, especially after it was pretty obvious that he couldn’t hunt or trap or track quite like his brothers(step or by blood). Taking an animal’s life had never sat right with him, and he’d never managed it. He wasn’t there when it was destroyed, but he’s heard some of the stories and recountings of it.

Whittler/Carver; Something that he had managed though, that was completely his own, was carving and whittling. He would whittle and carve toys, knives, staffs, arrows, bows- Practically anything. Anything he thought wasn’t good enough to sell he would give to his brothers or sisters or parents. It didn’t bring in much, but he enjoyed it. Besides, they definitely brought in enough to let him get books to help teach his siblings.

/~/

Appearance:

(credit to @Potato_Lord on Picrew.me)

Keijo stands around average at 5' 9”, though he tends to seem 5’8” or 5’7” due to the slouch that has begun to take over his once proud albeit awkward posture. His skin tone is an ivory color with warm undertones, something that helps him seem a bit less sickly. Freckles is something that Keijo most certainly has. Everywhere, nonetheless. He’s basically the reason why some people have none. He took them. He took all of them. He’s covered in freckles. Head to toe. It’s simply a sea of freckles.

--

Keijo has a heart face shape, meaning his chin is smaller with larger cheeks at the ears and then a forehead that is only a bit smaller than his cheeks. His cheeks aren’t as full as they could be, but they are full enough to not be worrying, especially considering the circumstances. Now for the nose, he has a straight nose, meaning that while it’s straight(ha, couldn’t be him) and relatively normal, it’s a bit straighter than most. His lips are downturned in shape, but relatively average when it comes to fullness. His most commonly seen expression used to be polite, kind smiles given to practically everyone. Nowadays, it’s shifted into a tiny smile or straight lines.

--

His eyebrows are average in thickness, and with a slight, casual arch. Finally, his eyes are a deepset round shape and are a light blue speckled light gray and light brown, causing them to look a bit more like the sky or a stream. There’s light eye bags underneath them hinting at the lower amount of sleep he’d been getting recently too, but they aren’t horrible just yet. His top lashes are rather thick too, though his lower ones are about average if not a bit thicker, honestly.

--

His face is framed by light brown hair, it has some waves but overall it’s fairly straight. It goes down to his shoulders, so he usually has it in a tiny, loose ponytail. Not like that keeps it out of his eyes though, it always manages to get back in his face. So he’s glad that he doesn’t have an absurd amount of bags, otherwise he probably wouldn’t be able to see at all.

--

His body structure could quickly be described as rectangular. Everything about his structure screams that he’s definitely more so built for agility than muscle, though he certainly has enough muscle to at least hold his own in hand-to-hand if he gets a few lucky shots until he can at least grab his whittling/carving knife or some other weapon. He weighs a good 136, with his BMI at a perfectly healthy 20.08.

--

When it comes to scars, Keijo has quite the collection. Most of them are from his most recent escape from death. But let’s start with the oldest ones first. He has one that goes along his right cheek from standing up for one of his little sisters against a customer at the bakery from before the flower shop had been opened. He has one at his left eyebrow, basically splitting it in two, from roughhousing with his brothers a bit too much. He’s got what looks like they’re from claws at his torso, from his first brush with death where his blood father ended up saving him and got killed instead. And then the most recent ones are ones from where cuffs had dug into his wrists and ankles, mostly. Though he’s also got some at his back that are most likely from whips, if someone had to guess. All in all though, he probably got off better than the rest of his family since he can’t use magic himself.

Attire:

When it comes to fashion sense, Keijo used to have quite the taste. He was eccentric with his attire. He loved color, and would always try to have plenty of it in his outfits. Brightly colored tunics, bright belts, freshly dyed pants, and dyed leather shoes or boots. He sought out colors, and learned to dye stuff because of it. Which he added onto his whittled and carved items, he would even help his mother dye his sister’s clothing.

--

Nowadays though, Keijo has had to be a bit more practical with what he wears. A darker tunic so that he can better blend into shadows, darker pants, darker belt, leather hunting boots taken from a brother that was closest to his shoe size- It’s still a bit too big on him. He even had to take that same brother’s old hunting jacket to better help on colder nights to stay warm and better blend into shadowy landscapes.

--

Something he did manage to keep from his old style though, was the little packs that he keeps his whittling and carving tools in that go onto his belt. They’re still rather bright, but he’s managed to dye them to faded versions of their colors. He also managed to grab some wood and the back straps he used to use to carry them so that he’d have enough wood to whittle and carve.

Aroma: Before all of this, Keijo had the scent of a field of flowers with a hint of vanilla, mint, and cinnamon. Nowadays? His scent has been reduced to mostly woods, sweat, and salt. Luckily, it isn’t too strong- Yet. He has no doubt that it will just get worse as time goes on.

Voice: Keijo’s voice is riddled with anxiety and panic, more often than not. He had lived a rather sheltered life before everything, confident and comforting- Now though? He can barely muster enough to do more than mumbling. He hates it, but guilt and fear keeps him from doing more. At least he’s stopped stuttering- A habit he had before this all happened too, actually. So, silver linings!..?

Handedness: Ambidextrous, predominantly right-handed.

Physical Health: Surprisingly, Keijo is in good health. Actually, he’s in quite good health. He has toned muscle that has started to leave now, but the movement of the group has kept it from going completely.

/~/

Personality:

Keijo is sweet, calm, confident, and reserved. He tends not to speak to new people much, tends to stick to people he already knows and cares about. Especially nowadays, but even before he’d gotten with the group. He wouldn’t talk to all the town’s girls who’d stare at him and his brothers, though they certainly had fun with them. The girls had already said that it gave him an air of confidence, thinking he didn’t need them. He wouldn’t talk to much of anyone, at least not regularly. Other than his family and customers, maybe. Well, them and his best friend, of course.

--

When Keijo did talk to people, he always tried his best to be polite. Polite, kind, considerate. He always tried to be as inoffensive as possible, always tried to seem less awkward than he really was. He never was able to get rid of his stutter though. Especially when lying about magic and whatnot. He tried acting like he hated anyone with it, he tried acting like his family didn’t use it. He knew the consequences, but he also just was never a fan of lying. Lying always made him feel sick to the stomach. It still does.

--

Loyalty had meant more to him than some inborn feeling about lying though. Loyalty to his family, loyalty to their trust in him… And maybe, he had wanted to prove himself. Being the only one that wasn’t able to use magic in the family, maybe he had felt a bit distanced from them. Like he had disgraced them, like he could only ever burden them. Especially after his blood father had gotten himself killed to save him when he was younger. Maybe that’s why he had accidentally let it slip to his once best friend that his family had magic. He still regrets it. He regrets leaving them to die too. He’d gotten out, surely he could’ve gotten them out too. He has a lot of regrets.

--

Hmm… This has been mostly about him and how he was before the group, hasn’t it? Well, let’s go over how he is now then.

--

Nowadays? Guilt and regret about the past makes it all too easy for him to try and blame himself for every mistake. He can’t say sorry about what happened to his family because of him, so he should say sorry for everything else. If he can say sorry for everything else then maybe he’d be forgiven for the past too. He doubts that, but the thought process makes it easier for him. He doesn’t want to think about how his family would scoff, laugh, and roll their eyes at him, tell him to forgive himself already and move on with his new friends. He doesn't want to think about that, because it wouldn’t change how he feels. And he definitely feels.

--

Keijo feels deeply, he’s an emotional guy. Anger is deep, but fast and without grudges. Sadness is deep, and he’ll cry. He’d cry for hours if given the opportunity. And even happiness, when he can look past the guilt and regrets and underlying feeling of it not being deserved, he feels it deeply too. He’ll laugh, smile, and joke. Whatever he feels, he feels it deeply. Including love, he doesn’t fall fast. But he does fall deep.

--

When it comes to trust nowadays? Keijo is a lot more skeptical of people than he used to be. He used to believe the good in people, used to think that peace was possible between magic and non-magic, used to trust people to do the right thing. Now though, he simply can’t think like that. He’s more suspicious of people, less trusting in their morals and judgments.

--

When he does trust and care about someone though, it definitely shows. He’s willing to do anything to protect those he cares about. He’s lost a lot of people already, and he doesn’t want to lose this second family. He’d rather die himself before he lets anything happen to them.

--

Despite not being able to use magic, he is heavily interested in it. Interested in learning in general, to be honest. He loves to learn, loves to help, loves to read, and loves to write. There was a reason he had been saving up for books instead of anything else. Teaching and learning and helping is what he lives for. Especially now, given that there isn’t much else for him to live for. Other than the group, and maybe to eventually do enough right that he’s forgiven for his wrongs.

Strengths: Whittling/Carving, Dying, Baking, Fast Reflexes, Considerate, Quick Learner, Eyesight, Dual Sticks/Batons(literally the only weapon he’d ever learned), Loyal, Protective, and Honest.

Weaknesses: Lying, Guilt, Regretful, Self-Sacrificing, Slightly Temperamental, Crowds, Socializing, Skeptical, Lower Self-Esteem, Awkward, and Indecisive.

/~/

Affiliations: TBD if he’s accepted.

Themesong(s):

Far From Home (The Raven) by Sam Tinnesz.

Fallen Angel by Three Days Grace.

What I’ve Done by Linkin Park.

Be Somebody by Thousand Foot Krutch.

Scars by no name faces.

One More Light by Linkin Park.

Escape by Megan Nicole.

This December by Ricky Montgomery.

Disenchanted by My Chemical Romance.

Walls of Anxiety by no name faces.

Weight of the World by Citizen Soldier.

A New Hope by Broken Iris.

Burning Pile by Mother Mother.

I’m So Sorry by Imagine Dragons.

Still Here by zeinxd & Soufly.

Shattered by Trading Yesterday.

Other: He comes from a large family ((extremely large, why are there so many kids? seriously, who needs 11 kids including him?)) who used to use simple magic, things that wouldn’t be as obvious so that they could stay in the kingdom and get what they needed to survive easier. When his family was found out to have done such, they were arrested and were to be hanged. Him included, even though he cannot use magic himself. He managed to run though, and had sought refuge with the group after meeting them.

Edited at July 23, 2022 02:17 PM by Overthink101
Nirvana | Medieval RP | ClosedJuly 16, 2022 02:48 PM

Meian

Darkseeker

Give Award

Song: Overthinking - The Astronomers

Name: Kieran (Kia) Slynne

Sex: Female

Sexual Preference: Hetero 100%... okay maybe gay for the right one ;)

Species: Dragon Slayer

Due to her species, she's not well recieved in many places, which is fine by her, she's not exactly social. She spends most her time wandering around handling any dragons that cause trouble. She's definitely appreciated as she's useful, but not much liked, a reputation she doesn't mind and acts to uphold. If one is talking about her, she's generally described as cold and rude. Well, this would be coming for one that doesn't know her, but that's still the expectation.

Appearance:

5'10" - Asian/white mix - dark warm brown hair in a sloppy bun - generally predatory expression and position

Being some White and Asian mix that she's never been told the exact identity of, this young woman has the striking mix of pale skin and warm, dark brown hair, hinting towards Asian blood, but a sharper shape to her face and features that hint towards European blood as well. A faint dusting of freckles covers her nose and the top of her cheeks.

She has a straight nose with a slight curve upwards at the end, though hardly noticeable. Her cheeks aren’t too high, but moderate, and her jaw has a soft square shape to it. Her chin is round with a slight square to it. Her eyes are almond-shaped, being on the thinner side, and they’re usually lowered in a thoughtful, determined, or angry stare. Her eyebrows are slightly arched with a gentle downward slope towards the inner corner of her eyes. Her full lips are a pale pink with a slight, but not too pronounced, cupid’s bow.

Her figure is tall and slim, being an ectomorph body type with a pear shape and sports about 20% body fat. She stands at 5’10”, on the taller end. This helps give her a lithe appearance. Her gait, smooth and graceful, is almost a stalking motion, making her seem somewhat predatory. Her resting bitch face doesn’t help this appearance in the slightest. Her legs make up a lot of her height, being a bit more than half of her body length. She has a smaller bust, making athletics easier for her. Her hips aren’t too wide, either, though they are wider than her shoulders to account for her body type. She’s just all around thin, being of an athletic body type over brute strength.

She is dusted with small nicks here and there from small incidents (climbing trees, tripping, playing with knives…) However, there is a 3 inch scar, very faded rosy pink, on her left cheek. It’s in the shape of a line, and it’s from a run-in with a dagger in one of many training sessions with a tree, though on this occasion the dagger got stuck in the bark, and caught her as she pulled it out.

Kia is usually found in a light, plain, comfortably loose t-shirt, a size or two too large for her. She typically has this loosely tucked in to a pair of dark blue pants, made of a rough yet flexible fabric. Her pants are held up with a dark brown leather belt. There is a small pouch on the side of this belt with things such as currency, first aid supplies, and the like. Her fanciest knife sits proudly on her hip near this pouch, with a black handle laced with silver, and a layered blade of about 7 inches with swirling designs. She does, however, have many simpler and different sized blades hidden all along her form.

Her shoes are always comfortable, no fashion sense in them at all, just the most comfortable calf height boots she finds, but they are quite often plain and dark, therefore matching what she wears.

Her dark warm brown hair she keeps up in a sloppy bun, typically with strands falling out of it, which she often doesn't bother to tuck back in.

Personality:

Intelligent, intimidating, defensive, protective, uncomfortable around most people, natural-born leader, teasing, playful, (unwittingly) flirtatious.

This woman is intelligent, this is something few can deny. While she is quiet often, which results in the occasional assumtion that she isn't bright and keeps to herself for fear of sounding dumb, but that's completely wrong. Others believe she's quiet because she's cocky and sees herself as above others, which is also wrong, though she might look down on some. She is merely quiet due to her observance and thoughtfulness. If anybody were to challenge her on her intelligence or empathy, she would typically let it lie and shrug it off, but she'd make a point of proving them wrong from then on. Especially if this involves making the individual in question look dumb.

Intimidating. That's how those who don't know her would describe her in one word. To be fair, she is tall, she is quiet (when she does speak, she has a deep, and even somewhat masculine, voice), she's got a resting bitch face, and a somewhat intense aura. However, she just acts this way as a protective mechanism. If people are intimidated or simply put-off by her attitude, they can't approach her in order to manipulate her or threaten her. It's a win-win.

While this woman can be defensive, as part of protective mechanism, this shell drops as soon as she realizes you don't want to be a threat or you don't have the capacity to be one. So, if you align yourself with her or are just plain dumb, then she'll be one of the biggest mocking, teasing, and playful individuals you'll meet.

Yes, she's protective. She has to be. She's good at fighting, and she cares too much about people, so she has every right to be protective of her loved ones. This does, however, mean that getting on the wrong side of her or someone she cares for could result in losing a finger or two.

Kia is a natural-born leader. Just being around her will make it evident. She has a commanding air, even when she's being playful. She tries not to be rude or unnecessarily mean, but she will be very firm and might bully those who aren't behaving, just a little bit.

To elaborate further on what was stated earlier, she is very playful and teasing. She was raised in a family where playful roasts are a sign of affection rather than bullying, and she doesn't attempt to filter it now that it's been trained into her. So, if you're a sensitive soul that doesn't understand a joke, a relationship with her won't work out.

Lastly, this poor woman is unwittingly flirtatious sometimes. She doesn't mean it most the time, she really doesn't. She doesn't consider herself especially attractive, but she's had guys ask her out after she's been unwittingly flirting and had to apologize about a million times in such instances. So... she might flirt with you without meaning it, but this could also be a subconscious portrayal of her feelings for you, who knows?

Strengths:

- First and foremost, her ability with dragons. She was created simply for her ability to handle and understand dragons, and she knows all about them and hasn't met one that's a threat to her yet.

- She is athletic and graceful

- Extremely talented with knives, but rather well-rounded in all fighting styles

- She has a silver tongue, she can, in most situations, manipulate people out of the clothes on their backs.

Weaknesses:

- There are some who realize her manipulation tactics, and, in these situations, she must fall to her knees begging for that which she wants She isn't used to people picking up on her fox like nature, and is caught quite off guard by those who do

- Asthma, while not extreme, it affects her and she has the occasional attack. The one weakness she is extremely guarded about

- Those she loves. She will go to the ends of the earth and eagerly get herself killed for those she loves, even if said individual doesn't return the sentiment

- She isn’t naturally likeable to most, and often has to put in an effort to have people like her

- Her family and friends

- Feeling heard

- Being in a leadership role. She won't put immense effort to make others listen to and respect her, as she doesn't care much to have power. However, when she is in a position of responsibility, she appreciates it

Dislikes:

- Feeling ignored

- Threats to her loved ones

- Being taken for granted

- Feeling patronized (some might call her a hypocrite)

- Idiots, haughty people, the like

Affiliations:

Look at discussion, I'm lazy :")

Other: :)

Edited at July 19, 2022 11:38 PM by Meian
Nirvana | Medieval RP | ClosedJuly 16, 2022 03:09 PM

Murdering_Crow

Darkseeker

Give Award
Guys, as stated before, there are no reservations. Please read the rules :") I will pick whose character fits the best in the role that they want.
Nirvana | Medieval RP | ClosedJuly 16, 2022 11:39 PM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award

C E L Y N ‏‏‎ I T H A S ‏‏‎‏‏ A L D R I T C H

[ 16 - male - enchant - homosexual - fugitive prince ]

=========

Reputation: The sickly prince of [name (you overestimate me and my naming capabilities)] is known for his sharp mind and his kingdom having never seen his face before. Rumors once stirred amongst gossiping wives that he'd never been spotted in the outside world because he ran the kingdom behind the scenes from within the confines of the royal palace, and that his parents were just a figurehead; others rumored that the boy had a terminal illness, and so he'd been taken from the public to keep the kingdom's grief to a minimum when he inevitably died. Now, though, the rumors claim that he'd never been seen as he was planning on destroying the kingdom from the inside out from his magic, and that it was good that he had been discovered early.

His status of being a no-faced prince may aid the group on their journey, as the kingdom only knows of his appearance through word-of-mouth descriptions by the palace staff and his parents.

Unfortunately for them, he has white hair.

It's pretty inconvenient.

Power: Celyn has the vague ability to manipulate existing bodies of elements. He's yet to figure out how to conjure anything on his own, nor sub-elements or microscopic quantities of aforementioned bodies (for example, water droplets out of the air, sparks of flame caused by small movements, stagnant wind, etc.), and having only gotten over the terror of his own power recently, every movement of his continues to be led by a shaky hand. The exact amount that he can manipulate at a time depends entirely on his level of focus at the moment, which tends to be hindered by his own anxiety.

Appearance: Celyn has a rather sickly appearance, a fact that every trait of his seems to only want to emphasize. 5'7" with deathly pale skin, taking on a yellowish undertone that makes him appear almost green at times, and a gaunt, gangly sort of figure, he almost seems like a ghost even at the best of times. His hair certainly doesn't help, cut short in the back with long sections framing either side of his face, so pale a platinum blonde it may as well as be white, adding to his generally deathly appearance -- perhaps the only thing grounding him from his all-white looks are the dark, extremely visible eyebags that color his face (though the eyebags really only serve to make his white eyelashes, thick as they may be, more visible) and his dark eyes, black with a greenish sort of hue.

Thin, refined eyebrows rest on a narrow face, often furrowed with focus, concern or mild annoyance. Most of his features could be described as "thin" -- he has a thin nose, thin cheeks, thin lips; his eyes are constantly narrowed, and his mouth is usually pressed in a thin line, the most warm expression he can conjure being a bitter smile. He has no color in his face save his greenish-yellowish hues (which only leads to making when it does color EXTREMELY noticeable), and his wardrobe generally fits the same bill, filled to the brim with monochrome and gold on occasion.

In figure, he isn't much to gawk at -- his limbs are as thin as the rest of him, something between awkward and almost elegant. His hands, perhaps, are the most elegant part of him, as he seems to always know where to put them. He's high on dexterity, anyway, though incredibly low in muscle; the boy suffers from a lack of both notable bulk or fat, only adding to his sickly appearance with his evident frailness. Sharp and alert eyes and a posture rivaled by the gods, however, help to fight this -- even if his form is not yet the most refined it could be, everything about the way he presents himself screams it. It's a lucky break for him, since without it, he'd look like a goddamned loser.

Personality: Celyn is known for his intellect and figure and that's about it.

Constantly reminded of his own weakness, Celyn makes it a point to appear as strong as possible. Poised, refined with an intimidating sort of grace, a neutral expression, and sharp words -- he makes sure that he always seems to know what he's doing, always graceful, always two steps ahead. His focus is intense and his spite is even greater, and the two combined allow him to do virtually anything.

His forced maturity results in a remarkably professional demeanor, one that he keeps up whether he's at home or anywhere else. It's the only thing he knows, after all -- practiced poise and cunning, and that's about it. A life of preparation and loneliness has led him to be unsure of how to be anything but professional, unsure of how to even have an unprofessional relationship -- the most affection he knows how to do is a bit of snark and friendly passive-aggressiveness, and even that's difficult to get out of him with how hard he fights to be constantly princely. He doesn't know how to love or how to be loved, and the feeling of being cared about terrifies him. After a life of preparing to be a king, he never expects to be cared about for anything but.

His strategical abilities come from years of practice, his preparations for becoming a king coming with a honed problem-solving ability. He's able to solve conflicts and create plans easily, and by God, is he a planner. He'd planned almost everything about his life -- his schedules, when he'd move on to the next stage in his work and training, when he would officially become king, all of the orders that he would pass as king, etc.

It's a shame all of that planning went to waste.

His life being ripped out from under him terrified him. His own powers terrified him, after it got beaten into his head over a decade and a half that anything non-human was a terrible, terrible thing. It caused an entirely new side of Celyn to come out -- panic, panic, panic, panic that he couldn't deal with.

A level of anxiousness follows him everywhere he goes, years of plans thrown out the window in favor of being left to his weak body and newfound unsureness. A prince who had rarely gone outside or interacted with others outside of diplomatic relations, thrown to the wolves -- he never knows what'll happen next, is surrounded by people who actually care about him and no longer has to deal with diplomacy or any of that fancy stuff. He still attempts to keep up his strong appearance, doesn't want to seem weak to his new team as he leads them to their Nirvana, but he's goddamn terrified.

Strengths:

+ Wit :: Celyn is remarkably strategic from 16 years of preparing himself to be a leader. +

+ Magical Ability :: Celyn's powers cover a lot of ground and have the capability to be useful in just about any situation if properly developed. Even now, it does have its uses. +

+ Dexterity :: Though not strong, Celyn is remarkably good with his hands. He's a skilled artist, sewer, massager, and impressive with a lightweight dagger or rapier. +

Weaknesses:

- Self-Doubt :: Despite once being rather self-assured and stable, Celyn's new life has thrown him off his balance. Overwhelmed by his surroundings, own allies and abilities, and lack of a solid plan for what to do next, a resting sense of unease constantly looms over him that serves to constantly throw him off his game. -

- Social Capability :: Celyn has issues interacting with anyone in a manner that is not formal or diplomatic, as he was never prepared to do so in the slightest and typically only had to deal with relationships of that nature. His ability to charm is very low. -

- Physical Ability :: Celyn's biggest mistake in his upbringing was likely the fact that he simply did not go outside. Though his dexterity is high, he gets winded rather easily, has difficulty with rough terrain and cannot move or carry heavy objects. -

Brief Backstory: Celyn was born a frail and sickly child. Being his parents' only heir, their concern for him was immense, and as such, they kept the boy within their palace and trained him for becoming a king there.

Without much to do within the confines of his home, he threw himself into his studies and princely duties. He learned as much as he could and practiced as much as he could, trying to become the best candidate for a king that he possibly could, having never known anything else; he kept professional relationships with all of his staff and tutors and never got close to anyone, only speaking to others in order to gain the knowledge they had to offer and to obtain the things he needed. He grew up lonely, but he grew up smart; he became more and more cunning as attempts at physical training failed and failed. The only physical skills he had were with his hand coordination and dexterity, so he trained himself to work with light weapons in case of emergency.

Then, of course, an emergency happened.

Affiliations:

TBD (as the characters have already known each other for a while, this seems important. I'll deal with it if the character is accepted)

Other: Thank you to the songs "Everything Is Going Great" by Tiny Stills and "Look Who's Inside Again" by Bo Burnham for giving me an idea for this character :) I might add more to the bio as I remember it, since I had more planned for this character and then forgot it.

If you need me to change anything, let me know. Either way, though, no worries if this character isn't chosen!

Edited at July 17, 2022 03:47 PM by ThisIsAPackName
Nirvana | Medieval RP | ClosedJuly 16, 2022 11:45 PM

Shadows in the Mist

Neutral

Give Award

Name: Celiani Kereska

Sexuality: Bisexual with a slight male lean

Species: Witch

Reputation: Among her coven Celiani was known for being a bit flighty, so it was no surprise to them when she decided to leave after coming of age. Surprisingly among the kingdoms of men she is relatively unknown, this is due to her preferring to explore less populated areas and half-successful attempts at wiping the memories of witnesses. Her powerful curiosity is what drew her to search for Nirvana alongside the Enchant.

Power: Mainly air spells such as flying, wind gusts and the like. More powerful spells include generating tornadoes/cyclones, as well as suffocating an individual or breathing underwater. These spells come with a cost however and can generally only be cast once per day, with limits on the duration of the spell and requiring a minute or two to actually cast. She is working on light spells as well, but so far has only limited success with spells of invisibility and seeing for miles around. (I plan to run most in-RP spell uses by Murdering Crow first so think of this as a rough outline)

Appearance: Celiani is a pale woman with a slight build. She stands roughly 5 foot 3 with unblemished alabaster skin, though it has faint rosy undertones. Her frame is willowy and fragile, though with just enough curves to stop from being considered boyish. Celiani has little in the way of muscles, as she prefers to fly or otherwise use magic to take care of any dirty work. However the fact that the rest of her group does not have these abilities has resulted in her having to get used to lots of walking and riding. Celiani’s hands are probably the most hardened part of her body, as she is constantly using them to touch and explore the world around her. She is ambidextrous and has exceedingly slender and nimble fingers, which are often ink-stained from her obsessively writing everything down that she possibly can about her discoveries.

One of Celiani’s most striking features is her jet-black hair, which has a deep wave to it and hangs to her mid-back. She enjoys styling it in a range of complicated configurations, but has recently taken to simply leaving it down during the journey. She uses her air magic to lift it off her back and cool her down on occasion, as well as preventing any messy flyaways or other things that might make her hair anything less than perfect. Her face is rather diamond-shaped, with a pointed chin and wide cheeks. The cheekbones themselves are high and defined, giving her an overall elfish appearance. Celiani has slender, arched brows and a perfect cupid’s bow mouth the shade of pink lavender. Finally, her eyes are icy blue, upturned at the outside, and slightly hooded.

Personality: Celiani is driven by two things: curiosity and vanity. Her inquisitive nature is why she left her coven in the first place, as well as joined the Enchant in their search for Nirvana. She cannot stand secrets, and is extremely nosy about her companions and their pasts. She is also extremely chatty with the people she came across in her travels prior to joining the group, and managed not to blow her cover solely but not giving them the chance to ask any questions in return. This curiosity has gotten her into a fair number of scrapes in the past, yet she has never learned to look before she leaps so to speak. Celiani especially loves exploring old and forgotten places such as ruins, which can occasionally clash with her desire to stay neat and clean at all times. She can also be a bit of an airhead, such as missing subtle clues that someone doesn’t want to talk, how someone is feeling, or really anything having to do with the outdoors.

Celiani is well aware of her striking looks, and takes great pains to maintain her appearance. She cares a lot about staying clean and is squeamish when it comes to injury or illness. This squeamishness can only be overcome by her curiosity or when lives hang in the balance. While she is definitely a me-first kind of gal, Celiani has a genuine interest in other people and forms friendships with relative ease. She is nonjudgmental and great at keeping secrets, even if the other person didn’t exactly want to share the secret in the first place. Finally, romantic situations are the only time Celiani could be considered shy and one of the few times she is awkward. She doesn’t fall often but when she does, she falls hard and fast.

Strengths:

Very pretty, decent at seduction when it’s called for

Air magic means she can be pretty stealthy when she shuts up for once

Great at making distractions whether using magic, her body, or talking

Pretty good with people, can put them at ease and gather information because she doesn’t seem like a threat

Weaknesses:

Not strong or good at fighting hand to hand, like at all. Plus if she loses concentration her spells might fail, so in the center of a brawl is not someplace she is in her element

Curiosity killed the cat, and in her case will lead her right into a spiked pit or other trap

She’s not the smartest member of the group by any metric whatsoever

Affiliations: TBD

Other: Just a heads up I'm going to make another sign-up post for a second role, yes I understand each player only gets one role, I just figured I'd give myself two chances to join the RP since I know the competition is fierce :)

Edited at July 17, 2022 12:27 AM by Shadows in the Mist
Nirvana | Medieval RP | ClosedJuly 17, 2022 12:42 AM

Shadows in the Mist

Neutral

Give Award

Name: Lyra Malar

Sexuality: Bisexual, leans male

Species: Human

Reputation: Among her village Lyra was renowned as a great huntress. Since she had her child sixteen years ago however her skills have dulled, and her talents are not as impressive considering her present company anyway. Lyra’s village was burned to the ground by hunters looking for the royal Enchant. Her entire family, including her husband and 16 year old child perished in the attack. The Enchant’s group found her wandering nearby in a fog of grief, and she’s been with them ever since.

Appearance: A peasant born to peasant parents, Lyra’s body is a testament to a life of hard work and time spent outdoors. Her figure is sturdy, with broad shoulders and a robust frame. Lyra’s body is lean with muscle, and she has adapted easily to the physical demands of searching for Nirvana. Her skin is deeply tanned to a dark beige, and a few wrinkles line her mouth and forehead. Lyra’s hands are calloused and strong, and seem made for holding a bow. She stands around 5 foot 5 at her full height, but usually stoops around a half inch lower. She has stretch marks on her belly and thighs from her pregnancy and childbirth, as well as a plethora of scars on her hands, back, and legs. The most prominent ones are a diagonal one across the pad of her right thumb, a set of claw marks from a bear on her right thigh, and a bite mark from a dog on her left forearm.

Lyra has pretty reddish blonde hair with lighter undertones due to bleaching from the sun. It falls just to her shoulders, and she usually has it pulled back in a simple ponytail or messy bun. When she is hunting or doing some other task that needs concentration, she braids it back. Her face is oval, and rather sallow following the loss of her family. Lyra has low cheekbones and thinning eyebrows that are rather flat and short. She has an unremarkable straight nose, and deep brown eyes that are faintly flecked with gold. Her eyes are large and a bit wide-set, as well as rounded in shape.

Personality: With Lyra, what you see is what you get. This is a woman who was content with her place in life, and never dreamed of searching for magical places with a fugitive royal. She’s honest and fair, hating those who cheat or take advantage of others. She’s a natural follower, and easily steps into maternal or second-in-command type roles. She can be stubborn when her deeply held beliefs are challenged, but is usually easy-going and unlikely to start fights on purpose. Lyra is a fairly blunt conversationalist, as well as a realist who won’t lie to save face or reassure someone. What she will do is problem solve. If she doesn’t know how to fix a situation, she will go above and beyond to find someone who can. Overall Lyra is a calm woman who prefers to listen instead of speak, but will not hesitate to fight instead of flee.

With the people she cares about, Lyra is a total mother bear. She can be intensely overprotective, and will put herself in between them and harm’s way every time. Considering her present company, this isn’t the wisest idea. She’ll take any insult to herself in stride, but gods help anyone who expresses unease or hatred towards the Enchant or their companions for something as trivial as being different. Finally, Lyra is still grieving the loss of her husband and it would take someone truly special to awaken the spark of romance again.

Strengths:

Cooking, Lyra knows how to turn wild plants, herbs, and game into a mouthwatering campfire meal

Basic first aid knowledge

Still a decent shot with the bow and regaining her skills every day

Expert outdoorsman, can track and identify flora and fauna

Weaknesses:

She has a tendency to drift sometimes during conversations, lost in memories of her murdered family

She may be strong but she hasn’t exactly been trained in hand to hand combat, so in a swordfight she wouldn’t stand a chance

Terrible liar and overall can’t deceive someone to save her life

Can’t read or write

Affiliations: She regards the Enchant as a second chance at the child she lost, and is fiercely protective of them. Others TBD.

Other: None

Nirvana | Medieval RP | ClosedJuly 17, 2022 11:57 AM

Murdering_Crow

Darkseeker

Give Award
TIAPN, Meian,
Accepted! Welcome to the RP!

Overthink,
The history is fine <: I didn't want to limit what people could do with the character considering it's not a magic-oriented character :)

Shadows in the Mist,
You cannot play two characters. I will not be accepting either character for the sake of that rule-break. I will also be waiting to see the outcome of Spell's witch/wizard before accepting yours considering they began a WIP a while ago.

Nirvana | Medieval RP | ClosedJuly 17, 2022 12:05 PM

Convivial

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name
Lorenzo Alvarez
Sex
Male
Species
Human
Role
Knight
Sexuality
Homosexual
Enzo was a loyal knight, not well known by many. He had a small name but did his job well. Lorenzo was trusted to carry out missions well by higher ups; being a reliable and decent choice. He usually gets picked on by other knights as he's on the younger side and not very skilled.
Power
N/A
Appearance
Enzo stands at 5'7 and roughly 165 pounds of lean muscle. His honey toned skin is interrupted as his shoulders and back home clusters of many tan freckles; large and small. His stature isn't tall and thin, but average height and slightly broad, with noticeable muscle.
He has broad shoulders and an upsided triangular shape to his body. His face is a rounded diamond, freckled at the jawline and a faint scruff. Enzo has silky black hair mixed between 3b and 3c curls, cut in a mid fade fringe style that leaves his curls draping over his eyes. After a few days in humidity it frizzes up, leaving dry curls with little shine. He has bright amber eyes, looking yellowish in morning light and brownish at night.
Dropping his suit of bulky armor, he wears much more casual cloth. Over his usual white under shirt, he wears a brown hook eye vest; embroidered with golden colored lace. He wears a leather belt that holds his sword on his left side. It's covered in a badger hide tied by thick string. This keeps the sword from slicing a anything with he walks. On his right is a dagger, uncovered, and easy to access in emergencies.
Enzo wears plain baggy pants in a cream tone, paired with mid-calf length brown leather boots.
At times, he also wears a long hooded cape, cream in color with gold embroidery. It's thin but hides his face and gives off minimal warmth.
Personality
Enzo is easily agitated and gets overwhelmed frequently. Small mistakes or mishaps can cause him to get frustrated with themselves. Lorenzo tries to put up a tough act and a face of bravery though struggles to keep it. When agitated he usually gets migraines and will try to keep to himself, if he does snap on someone he always apologizes when he's calmed down.
It doesn't take them long to open up to people, but if their trust is broken they can hold grudges for very long times. Enzo is an extremely caring person and stresses to make sure everyone is ok. He enjoys naps and alone time, but is a very touchy person to people they like. He's quite a fan of platonically holding hands (and romantically in cases) and likes feeling close to others.
They prefer small spaces and large open areas actually give them anxiety, as they fear something could come from any angle. He strives to seem perfect in strangers eyes and will completely change how he acts in front of people he doesn't trust.
He's the youngest of his siblings and has gotten a habit of striving for the best as he was always put last. Hence why he became a knight. Enzo tries to put everyone before him, and will laugh things off to lighten the mood. He's scared to state when things bother him and often let's it get to him until he gets frustrated.
Strengths
-ADHD (Hyperfixation), certain tasks and topics can grab his attention completely and seemingly locks him in. Although this can be a weakness it's usually a strength for him. This furthers his strength in areas that he trains in as he focuses on them for long periods of time.
-Swordsmanship, he's played with swords since he was a kid and finds them naturally easy to use. He enjoys messing around with them, twirling and tossing by the handle. Tending to be reckless, he pulls stunts with them like toys.
-Muscle strength, although lean Enzo does home a good portion of muscle. The heavy metal armor he carried around in the past strengthened his shoulders and core. While his maneuvers in swording strengthened his arms and thighs.
Weaknesses
-He has terrible memory, if you tell him something and he isn't super intent on remembering it, he won't. He commonly forgets how to get to places, meals he's eaten, and things he's been told.
-Hes young and unskilled, being newer to the guard he hasn't been through much training and lacks skills many knights may have.
-ADHD, gets distracted easily. Anything that he finds interest in can snap his attention in seconds. For example, the task he had at hand was immediately thrown to the side when he found the fugitive Heir.

Edited at July 17, 2022 02:55 PM by Convivial
Nirvana | Medieval RP | ClosedJuly 17, 2022 01:58 PM

Murdering_Crow

Darkseeker

Give Award
Overthink,
Accepted! Welcome to the RP <:
Nirvana | Medieval RP | ClosedJuly 17, 2022 02:04 PM

Murdering_Crow

Darkseeker

Give Award

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups