Forest hmm ok thanks
 starmutt
07:21:52 marsh | they/it
@Anubis
level 5, encyclopedia is your best friend lol
 Forest Dwelling
07:21:47 Wolflocke Challenge
@Anubis

Neither parents are particularly heavy wolves so I'd assume the pup will most likely be between 90 - 100lbs
 starmutt
07:21:20 marsh | they/it
so many grims and baba yaga
never seen banshee or llorona in my life
 Everlasting Torment
07:21:07 Anubis, Samael
Where do I find this what level in swamp?
Defeat 5 Anhinga in battle. (swamp)
Completed: 0/5
 Amygdala
07:20:28 Amy/Anpmygdala
Marsh
If you have them for a quest you have bad luck lol
I didn't see a single la lorna today and i did 3k moves already🥲
 The Pumpkin King
07:20:05 
I feel like I get them constantly, what-

I've been in Jungle and Forest, mostly Jungle.
 starmutt
07:18:44 marsh | they/it
is llorona and banshee biome specific or do i just have really bad luck
 Everlasting Torment
07:18:13 Anubis, Samael
Can someone weight check this pup XD

-WP Click-
 Everlasting Torment
07:17:20 Anubis, Samael
Hmm i might start exploring again XD
 Wolf Pride
07:15:59 Wolf, or Pride
I have never found it so hard to find the hellhounds. Usually I find too many of them. Now I've found only 2 in 1000 explore moves
 Forest Dwelling
07:15:13 Wolflocke Challenge
@Stygian

Hiya! How are you?
 Stygian Forest
07:13:27 
Forest

Hello!
 kycantina
07:12:35 ky but it's spooky
Forest, so long as you're having fun ;') how many wolves have you lost so far?
 Forest Dwelling
07:11:19 Wolflocke Challenge
@ky

This challenge makes my heart race in both good and bad ways sometimes lol, but it's been somewhat smooth sailing! I just have one more mountain lion to pummel before I finally make it past forest lvl 9
 kycantina
07:09:13 ky but it's spooky
Forest, I am once again hoping you're not making yourself too miserable lol
 Forest Dwelling
07:08:36 Wolflocke Challenge
Woop! My stragglers won!
 Forest Dwelling
07:06:47 Wolflocke Challenge
Mountain lions have higher health than I remember :,) Wish me luck chat because I might just be sentencing my pack to death in this fight

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : -3
Cougar : 0
Badger : -1
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Ragtag Misfits | Western RP | OpenJune 15, 2022 04:45 AM

Dewgrass Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Blissful,
Done? I added some things I forgot yesterday and am thinking of changing the horse's colours

Edited at June 15, 2022 04:49 AM by Dewgrass Pack
Ragtag Misfits | Western RP | OpenJune 15, 2022 06:40 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Res gang member slot if there's still something open?
Ragtag Misfits | Western RP | OpenJune 15, 2022 12:16 PM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award

Pack Name: Tenebris Umbra

Pack Number: 212358

---

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

Lucienne Greer

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

Sexuality: Eh, he goes for whoever is hot.

Role: Second in Command

Appearance:

49708528-l-Jgk0-I9zq9-WVLo-F.png

[drawn by ThatBlackFoxCanBark on TH for an art trade. character belongs to myself, not free to use.]

Lucienne Greer is a male with an impressive stature. The masculine stands at a solid height of 6'3 paired with a rather lithe physique. He has broad shoulders compared to the rest of him, making him appear almost disproportionate at certain angles (though he would argue that it makes him unique).

His facial features are rather sharp, defined, and almost eerie in a sense. He has a square facial shape paired with downturned brown eyes, which sit comfortably upon sunken features. A mischievous expression typically takes up his face that consists of an upturned grin with narrowed eyes. Indeed, Lucienne is quite a unique character in appearance alone.

His skin colour is a dark brown, though perhaps the most fascinating thing about him is his striking blond hair that sits upon his round head. It is entirely natural, giving away the secret of his Melanesian ancestry. His hair is curly, though the strands are slightly looser, giving off a more curly/wavy look. Two strands of hair commonly sit upturned upon the top of his head, resembling that of devil horns.

In terms of accessories, Lucienne wears several. Many piercings litter him, predominately upon his ears. He wears two main upside-down crosses that dangle halfway down his neck paired with a conch and helix piercing. His earrings are symmetrical, for Lucienne does enjoy being a perfectionist. Upon his nose he wears a thick black septum piercing that match his overall appearance. At times, the male typically wears his fair share of rings as well, for he truly does enjoy sprucing himself up.

His main choice of clothing is fancy attire. He prefers looking his best than being comfortable. He will wear clothing made for the higher-class or clothing to match his overall "aesthetic" for the day. Regardless, Lucienne never looks bad. How could he? A face like his, he needs to remain groomed and kept. What do you think he is? A monster?

His voice is deep and raspy, and by no means soft. Rather, it is the opposite, sounding more like nails on chalkboard.

Personality:

Arrogant || Selfish || Mixed Morals || Cunning || Quick-Thinker || Good Shot || Debonair || Groomed || Apathetic || Childish || Deceitful || Devious || Independent || Impulsive? Calculating? Both? || Vindictive || Persuasive || Man of his Word

At first glance, one may wonder how Lucienne managed to get the role he did. He's arrogant, selfish, childish, and the list goes on. He would save himself over anybody else if he had the chance. He claims he's your friend? Don't listen, for when it comes to life and death, Lucienne will ditch you in a moment. He puts himself before anybody, after all, it's every man for himself. He is not protective of others. He is not caring of anybody. He will not save you, even if he has time. Lucienne simply does not care.

Lucienne never does anything for free. He helps if he thinks that it will benefit him. About to die? Give him money and he'll think about lending a hand. You wish for somebody to comfort you? He'd rather walk into the tip of a sword voluntarily. In pain? He'll dig his finger into the wound to make it hurt more. Lucienne is not a nice man, not by a longshot. He's cruel and apathetic, not caring about anybody other than himself.

Oh, but when he needs something, that's a different story. Suddenly, he becomes a smooth talker, complimenting everyone and batting his eyelashes. Lucienne becomes debonair and persuasive, trying to coax others into helping him. When that doesn't work, he becomes manipulative and begins to gaslight, and when that doesn't work, he strikes up a deal. After all, everything has a price. He is deceitful and devious. However, he is a man of his word. When he agrees to a deal, he sticks through with it. If one thing is for certain, Lucienne never breaks his word. He will deliver his end one way or another.

Lucienne does not rely on physical strength. Rather, he relies on his mind and manipulation tactics. When in trouble, he keeps his cool. The man becomes calm and collected, never one to break character. He doesn't have to. There is little that can make Lucienne sweat, but when the man becomes anxious, everyone knows it. He will rant, throw things, insult everybody he comes across. He will act like a child throwing a tantrum before demanding silence.

He is a tricky, tricky man.. A con artist of sorts. He has gotten where he is because of his mind. You see, Lucienne is smart. Fairly smart. He is cunning and calculating, able to formulate various plans and get himself and others out of anything. Something could go horrible wrong, and he will still be able to escape without a scratch upon him. How he does it, even he sometimes doesn't understand it, but he knows what he's doing, and so long as he is satisfied, he will help others out. However, the moment his satisfaction runs out? You're on your own.

He has the mindset that he doesn't need others, others need him.

Strengths:

- Cunning/Mastermind ~ he is able to formulate various plans and think quickly to get himself and others out of dire situations. He's smart.

- Good shot ~ he can shoot a gun well and has extremely good aim. He relies on that and his intelligence above all else.

- Manipulative/Smooth Talker ~ He sees this as a strength. He can out talk himself out of anything.

- Escape Artist ~ In a sticky situation? Lucienne will be able to help you out. The man is good at that type of stuff. You'll be safe before anybody can blink.

- Knives ~ He can hold a knife well, though not as well as a gun. Knives are simply his backup, though he prefers ones that he can throw.

- Attractive ~ Is this a worthy strength? No, but he surely thinks so.

- Words ~ Lucienne is good with words. He will berate someone if he must with them. He knows just what to say to hurt someone and tear them down.

Weaknesses:

- Physical Strength ~ What can he say? The man lacks it.

- Apathetic ~ If you want someone to comfort you, look the other way. Lucienne will purposefully make things worse for you.

- Selfish ~ Don't expect him to put you first or save you. The man is selfish.

- Childish ~ If he doesn't get his way, he throws a tantrum. Lucienne must get his way.

- Murderer ~ He's killed a few times and knows how to hide a body. The scary part is that it doesn't faze him.

- Anger Issues ~ He has a few, especially when others don't listen to him. Expect him to throw knives or objects as a response.

Equipment:

- Double-Action Revolvers, one for each hand.

- A Derringer Pistol for backup.

- An 1874 Sharps Rifle

- Lasso.

- A dagger that he keeps in his boot.

- A lighter.

Horse:

He used to own an Appaloosa until it was shot dead during a chase. Now, he owns a black Arabian of which he calls Jackie Blue that he stole from a high-class man years ago as part of a revenge plan. The man didn't keep his side of the deal when Lucienne stole something for him. As a result, Lucienne took his horse, as well as his life. Did it make him an even more wanted man? Yes, but it was worth it.

Other:

Backstory for him is a wip.

Edited at June 15, 2022 02:36 PM by Tenebris Umbra
Ragtag Misfits | Western RP | OpenJune 15, 2022 12:52 PM

honeymoon

Neutral

Give Award
if you were accepted your character has been added, anyone who asked to reserve a role is there too :)
Ragtag Misfits | Western RP | OpenJune 15, 2022 01:06 PM

Dewgrass Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Blissful
I modified the sheet for the last time, namely the horse and another set of strength-weakness.
Ragtag Misfits | Western RP | OpenJune 15, 2022 03:45 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Are there any more gang member slots avilable? If so, i'd like to reserve one. ;-;
Ragtag Misfits | Western RP | OpenJune 15, 2022 05:10 PM

honeymoon

Neutral

Give Award

Edera said:
Are there any more gang member slots avilable? If so, i'd like to reserve one. ;-;

i'm sorry but no, the only open role is the leader
Ragtag Misfits | Western RP | OpenJune 15, 2022 06:24 PM

ataciara

Neutral

Give Award
reserve leader if it's still open? I have another character to finish but I can get started & finished with this one pretty quickly
Ragtag Misfits | Western RP | OpenJune 15, 2022 07:34 PM

honeymoon

Neutral

Give Award

ataciara said:
reserve leader if it's still open? I have another character to finish but I can get started & finished with this one pretty quickly

yep!
Ragtag Misfits | Western RP | OpenJune 15, 2022 09:30 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Done is there anything you would like me to add, had to rush this was really busy lol //
Pack name - Free-Claw12
Pack number - #2777558
Character name - Theo Black
Age - 22 turning 23
Gender - Male
Sexuality - Homosexual (gay) and poly
Role - Member
Appearance -
Theo is a rather short male that only reaches the height of a young female with is 5'4 or 5'5, He has slight muscle running down his arms and back. He has a faint line of a six-pack covering his lower stomach though he doesn't like to talk or show it off to others. A feature that helps him stand out is his bright blue eyes with hints of green swimming around in them, his light brown hair reaches just above his ears with a silver chained necklace hanging on his neck with a wood carving of a bullet attracted, the necklace is something he holds close.
For clothes he normally wears a white and brown button up shirt that is tucked into ripped black skinny jeans that show of his leg muscles. His belt that he wears with both clothing styles is a blacblack leather belt wrapped in snake skin. He has a couple of braids in his hair and white gloves wrapped perfectly around his wrist and hands, giving him that overall cute but sexy look for a cowboy. For special occasions he wears a pure white button up shirt with a white over coat that reaches his mid thighs and brown jeans that also hug his legs nicely with black gloves that only wrap around the palm of his hand.
Like all great cowboys and girls he has a secret to hide away or a story that has changed his life. A large scar runs down the top right of his shoulder blade to the bottom left of his v-line....the story behind this Journey can only be told by Theo's close friends or by the man himself...but as if he would tell you.
Personality -
To outsiders and newcomers Theo is rather two-faced and mysterious always keeping to himself and observing them from afar, only ever talking to them when he is forced to by a higher rank or when the situation they are in calls for him to. Trust and respect is hard to earn from the male as he believe it needs to be earned not just wanted. Outsiders and newcomers quickly learn that the male has traits that are rare for example his which thinking, leadership skills, and his stealth always able to get out of the toughest of situations with no problem at all.
To close friends and family he is completely different from the attitude of a two-faced mystery he changes to that of a kind, protective and cuddles male always wanting to lend a helping hand whenever it is needed. The male finds it hard to show emotions in a crowd of people he doesn't know so receiving a hug from him in public is rare but full of affection and emotion for the friend or family member. His protective side only shows itself when his family or friends are threatened or hurt, putting his safety behind him to save those he cares about. Having that male close to you is a get gift and also something that will help you in the long run, as he will make sure you are never alone.
Both of this personality descriptions of the male is true it all depends on who he is around and what and how they treat him to gain the males trust or respect the easiest way to do that is to prove yourself to the gang or to give him your trust and respect and after awhile he will trust you back in the long-run.
Strengths:
- Quick thinker:
Ever since he was young that male could always hold his ground and get out of sticky situation that stopped him.
- Leadership skills:
Having natural leadership skills is something he tends to hide from showing.
- Stealth:
Having a small frame helps with that, he has been training ever since he was a kid.
-Speed:
Training and running away from the crimes he has donrle since he was a kid.
- Hand to hand combat:
It's something you have to learn when leaving in the wild west and if you want to survive.
Weaknesses:
- Strength:
He trained himself in stealth and speed strength was never an option to him
- Water:
Issues from his past, he can swim but water is a big no-no
- His friends and horse: They are the only things he has left in this world he will protect them even if it means ending his own life.
- Long distance shooting:
He was never trained to shot long distances and was trained to fright up front.
Equipment:
- Lasso
- A designer hand knife
- Two revolves
- A large knife he keeps attracted to his back
- A hat made out of the skin of a white fox
Horse -
He owns a semi wild mare with a beautiful far coat consisting of a pure white main coat with dark brown patches scattered around her body. Her attitude is that of a wild horse only ever letting the male ride her she is known of backing other off her back that have tried to ride or steal the mare. She is mostly seen beside the male always trying to follow him around or in a feild not to far away. He has a special whistle for his horse that she comes running to.
Affiliations - Open
Crush - Open
Significant other - Open
Other -
Pm me if you want to be something to the male

Edited at June 26, 2022 12:21 AM by Free-Claw12

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us