Wolf Play : The Great Herd | Horse Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 The Amethyst
07:34:40 Dart
ET

Great minus the mush dissapearing thing but nothing has happened since so I think I'm good! And I made a art sheet of my puppy Loki!
 Forest Dwelling
07:34:27 Wolflocke Challenge
Only halfway through week 2 and already many things have happened in just 2 days-
-WP Click-
 Eternity
07:33:51 ET
Stygian
Hi there! What's up?

Amethyst
Hello, how's it going?
 Windcrest
07:33:05 Wind, Lavender
Joni

A Charon's Blessing is also dropped by a Gwyn App Nudd.
 starmutt
07:33:02 marsh | they/it
oh that too never seen ferryman either </3
 Leia
07:32:29 Joni
Does the ferryman show up in any terrain or a specific one? IÂ’ve been exploring a lot to find them to get a charonÂ’s blessing and havenÂ’t seem to be able to find them yet.
 starmutt
07:32:01 marsh | they/it
honse dog poll
-WP Click-

suggestion mwah
-WP Click-
 Azrael
07:31:40 Ash, Khaos
Hi chat. 🤧 How is everybody?
 The Amethyst
07:30:45 Dart
ET

Elloo
 Stygian Forest
07:28:59 
Eternity!
 Rimfax
07:28:42 
I never run into llorona in forest, but all the time in jungle and mountain. I have not tried other terrains
 kycantina
07:28:42 ky but it's spooky
Marsh, definitely, haven't seen llrona or banshee at all but moss people like every other move
 starmutt
07:27:26 marsh | they/it
im genuinely convinced its biome specific i cant be running into moss people 10 times and banshee 0
 Serpents
07:27:12 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
-WP Click- Move ideas Please reate to magic powers or stuff like that
 Everlasting Torment
07:26:58 Anubis, Samael
I haven't been in swamp in ages XD
 starmutt
07:25:54 marsh | they/it
oki going to the swamps
 Eternity
07:25:27 ET
I get so much llorona. No idea if it's terrain specific but I explore in swamp and get her all the time.
 The Pumpkin King
07:24:58 
Yeah, I love the Encyclopedia but when it says 'Found in Mountains' and then 'Findable? No' and then tells me I can only find Mint Seeds on levels 99 and above, I just want to stick with what's tried and true.

starmutt
07:23:29 marsh | they/it
karma's list does make it easier to search more at once lol
 Everlasting Torment
07:22:49 Anubis, Samael
Star I completely forgot about that XD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : -3
Cougar : 0
Badger : -1
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

The Great Herd | Horse Rp | Open!June 13, 2022 11:29 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Nimara is accepted :)
The Great Herd | Horse Rp | Open!June 14, 2022 04:35 PM

Meian

Darkseeker

Give Award

Credits on all images

Name: Kobu

Herd: None

Appearance:

Kobu sports a graceful yet sturdy build. However, he is more muscular than agile, and not very quick on his feet due to his bulk. He has a muscular neck, though it still carries his head with grace and confidence. His powerful legs carry him at incredible speeds, though his movements still aren't agile in his speed. Looking at his build, one might guess that somewhere far back in his line, there are Arabian and cob genetics at play.

This stud has a beautiful dapple buckskin coat, which changes from a golden brown to a cold dusty brown according to the light. He has a thick coal black mane and tail, which are coarse and yet still somewhat flowy. His tail is on the shorter side, though, reaching only to his hocks.

He has dark brown eyes that practically glow with intelligence, curiosity, and inquisitive nature. He stands at 15.3hh, just slightly over average for a mustang. He has large, wide, heavy hooves the color of ink. They carry his strong frame with ease across all terrains, worn down after years of the work.

His form is covered in small scars. The only one that stands out much is a large, dark scar going from the top of his rump across his hindquarters to his hock on his right side. This came from a bite from his previous herd’s lead stallion that accidentally went too deep when 2 year old Kobu tried to kick at the lead.

Personality:

Responsible - Observant - Intelligent - Somewhat flirtatious - hot tempered - Respectful - Somewhat manipulative

Kobu is a responsible potential leader. He takes herd safety extremely seriously, and would hardly joke during serious moments. Offer him a problem, and he can usually keep calm and puzzle it out with rational thinking.

When it comes to those higher up the pecking order, he is obedient and respectful, but mostly because it will benefit him later. Mind you, he isn't timid. He will voice his opinion when he deems it a fit time. However, he wouldn't want to risk his place in the herd to make sure the leads make the right call. He might try to persuade them or make them see his side, but he wouldn't dream of defiance unless it is a special case. When it comes to those below him, however, the same reverence isn't offered. Yes, he is respectful. Yes, he'll hear them out and listen carefully and try to empathize. Yes, he will be polite. But he is curt and more firm, knowing that those lower can't treat him as higher-ups could.

This stallion can be very outspoken. He is to the point and blunt with all his opinions when he feels others are simply not listening. However, this is extremely mild and void of anger when those challenging him are not below him, or those below him are simply in a civil disagreement with him. Intelligence is obvious in this male. While he isn't one to grow too close to others, so they don't necessarily get to see this portrayed, he is the type to make tough calls and make them well. He is decisive, but not so much so that he rushes his decisions or sticks to them too stubbornly.

Lastly, he is extremely hot-tempered. He's a stallion, so this is to be expected, but most don't see this side of him. He controls his reactions well and hides his temper when he knows it will lose him respect or trust. He's good at keeping a level head when he consciously controls himself.

Crush: Probably

Mate: None

Foals: None (Open?)

Other: The breed he was inspired by, the Arabian breed, is my favorite (followed by thoroughbred, paint, + quarter horse)

The Great Herd | Horse Rp | Open!June 14, 2022 09:52 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kobu is accepted :)
The Great Herd | Horse Rp | Open!June 15, 2022 10:36 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Lead Stallion
wip

Name: