Wolf Play : The Lost and changed | open
Chatbox
 Silent Lucidity
07:10:51 Silent, Lucid
Why did I leave the house today? I feel like absolute crap...
 OneFourOne
06:57:31 Johnny, he/him
Pixie
Thank you!
 Vulpixles
06:56:42 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Johnny
80-96 hours pregnant followed by 2-5 hours of labor
 OneFourOne
06:55:59 Johnny, he/him
How long are wolves pregnant?
 Salem
06:44:49 Rumi
Thank you :P
She's been my favourite since before she was in my pack lmao, I *need* her to survive DS for at least another game year
 Vulpixles
06:44:39 Pixie, Vul | ♈
-WP Click-

If I can just get her to survive one more week, I think I can get her to DG. She'd be my first DG wolf
 icemoons
06:44:07 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
rumi

She's so pretty!!!!!
 Salem
06:42:21 Rumi
She better live T^T
-WP Click-
 icemoons
06:41:55 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
rustear growls at a tree.

Mood: Goofy

WHY?!
 starrywing
06:33:34 Novo/Starry
oh wait it's not-
i don't know if i have any at risk
 icemoons
06:33:18 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
pix

Oh dear... lets all pray to the DS gods lol
 Vulpixles
06:32:57 Pixie, Vul | ♈
I have 5 at risk...and 3 of them are on my explore team
 starrywing
06:32:49 Novo/Starry
postimg's down-
 starrywing
06:32:09 Novo/Starry
-WP Click-
 icemoons
06:31:39 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
I have two at risk how about the rest of you?
 icemoons
06:31:08 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
good morning friends... Oh shit it's DS day... damn it
 Existence
06:12:40 Exist / Kuskyn
Exactly xD He's just having the time of his life
 Ecifircas
06:08:18 
Existence, you should. Shiny little Kuskyn. Everyone else drowning in the thrall of battle and then there's just Kuskyn, vibing, unbothered.
 Existence
06:07:32 Exist / Kuskyn
The temptation to draw Kuskyn as an ornament xD
 Salem
06:01:51 Rumi
Greek Demigod RP
-WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cheetah : +3
Sun Bear : +1
Cougar : +4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   6 

The Lost and changed | openJune 27, 2022 04:44 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Azelea
Gender (include pronouns): two-spirited female (she/they/any neopronouns)
Role: Crossbreed/hybrid/experiment
Species they are mixed with (only one): lynx
Corner (if hybrid what corner do they go to): not sure--I would think mountain or forest, but I'm not sure
Appearance (be realistic mix their human form with their animal form too if you want) : Azelea is slim and graceful, with her skin covered in random patches of silky, soft fur, patterned like a lynx's fur. She has hands that seem to be mixed somewhat with paws in a strange way, so that her "hands" have more of an appearance of paws, but she has the ability to use them as hands, including that she has opposable thumbs, but has extremely sharp retractable claws. Her teeth are unnaturally white, and her canines are similar in looks to sharp fangs. She has a delicate but powerful tail that's long enough to trail along the ground, unlike a natural lynx. This tail is her primary aid in balance, and when it is unable to work properly she has an impaired sense of balance. She has sensitive cat-like ears perched on the top of her head and tufted delicately, which swivel and move around depending on her mood. Her hair is jaggedly cut, as if with a knife, and patterned like the coat of a European lynx. Her eyes are wide and innocent, with vivid lime-green irises that appear to glow in the dark, as well as vertical pupils and a cat-like shape. She is tall and lean, and has a skittish but powerful air to her, and even though she's just faintly muscular, there is obvious strength in her.
Personality: Azelea is skittish and timid from being mistreated, and high-strung from being experimented on. She's violent when injured or angered, and attacks whenever threatened. She also has a hatred for all scientist--especially Indra, who she swore to get vengence on. She's definitely very smart, but is more on the emotional side versus the logical one, and she relies on her instincts. She's willing to hurt anyone who hurts her, but is surprisingly sweet to her friends. She's very loyal and protective, and will do whatever she needs to do to keep her friends safe. She looks up to Enzo in a big-bro/little-sis kind of way, and will protect him at all costs.
Strengths: (3+) Agility, reflexes, speed, instinct
Weaknesses: (3+) poor swimmer, impulsive, anger issues
Backstory*: unknown; she has few memories left from before she was experimented on, but has flashes--she remembers she was taken as a very young child, and that she was raised by scientists, who experimented on her as soon as she was old enough. She also remembers a bit of how her mom fought over her, but that her dad took her from her mother to be a test subject
Other: she has hightened senses from the experimenting, and has an incredible sense of balance; however if her tail is messed up she has much less balance and is unable to walk right, since she's depended on her tail for years--ever since she "grew" it. She also views Enzo as a big-brother type figure in her life, and is especially sweet to him. She's honestly decent to most of the experiments in the lab, but will gladly shred the scientist as harshly as she can. Definite anger issues

Edited at July 2, 2022 04:46 PM by Forrest Pack
The Lost and changed | openJune 27, 2022 05:49 PM

Convivial

Darkseeker

Give Award
Can I reserve the other forest hybrid?
The Lost and changed | openJune 27, 2022 06:01 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
reserving both of you! Updated the roles list so it is easier to read
The Lost and changed | openJune 27, 2022 07:12 PM

Convivial

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Enzo (Short for Lorenzo) Alvarez
Gender (include pronouns):
Paramale (He/They)
Role:
Hybrid
Species they are mixed with (only one):
Jaguar
Corner (if hybrid what corner do they go to):
Forest
Appearance (be realistic mix their human form with their animal form too if you want) :
Enzo stands at around 5'7", having broad shoulders and a body of lean muscle. His skin is a light honey tone covered in freckles of all shapes and sizes. They have silky black hair partnered with curls around 3c that gently sway around his rounded feline ears. Enzo has large amber eyes with what looks like a natural black eyeliner. Lining his cheeks and across his shoulders are faint rosettes only visible when seen up close. He has a long muscular tail that helps (yet not very well) him maintain balance; looking identical to that of a jaguars. Starting between his shoulder blades down to the start of his tail is a large patch of golden fur clustered with brown and black rosettes. Enzo prefers black clothing to compliment their eyes and skin tone, usually pairing it with gold. His arms and sides have a few scratches and scars from clumsily falling as his anatomy mix isn't well designed.
Personality:
Enzo is easily agitated and gets overwhelmed frequently. Small mistakes or mishaps can cause him to get frustrated with themselves. Lorenzo tries to put up a tough act and a face of bravery though struggles to keep it. When agitated he usually gets migraines and will try to keep to himself, if he does snap on someone he always apologizes when he's calmed down. It doesn't take them long to open up to people, but if their trust is broken they can hold grudges for very long times. Enzo is an extremely caring person and stresses to make sure everyone is ok. He enjoys naps and alone time, but is a very touchy person to people they like. He's quite a fan of platonically holding hands (and romantically in cases) and likes feeling close to others. They prefer small spaces and large open areas actually give them anxiety, as they fear something could come from any angle. He strives to seem perfect in strangers eyes and will completely change how he acts in front of people he doesn't trust. He's a jokester and pulls small pranks on people, sometimes worrying if he goes too far and always checking to make sure no one was harmed in the end.
Strengths:
(3+) Strong, Good vision in the dark, wider range of hearing
Weaknesses:
(3+) Bad balance, frequent migraines, not very agile

Edited at June 29, 2022 05:12 PM by Convivial
The Lost and changed | openJune 27, 2022 07:24 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
accepted! Welcome to the RP making a discussion soon
The Lost and changed | openJune 27, 2022 07:47 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
┌──────── ∘°◊°∘ ────────┐
Clover
Nickname = The child, bean, lucy charm
'dont look at me I'm innocent'
'why do I always get blamed'
'Im lucky why? Four leaf clover duh!'
'ill stick with fruit'
'Me!?'
└──────── °∘◊∘° ────────┘
15 | They/Them | hybrid | Bengal Fox | Mountain Corner
Clover is a little devil literally their appearance just makes them look more innocent but I have to talk about the appearance only so moving on.
Clover has curly hair not curly curly but still curly it's like a poof of clouds. Their hair is a soft caremal brown colour the same colour as their fox ears.
Clover has green eyes like green green eyes reminding everyone of a forest green or the green in the mountains so, the green everywhere. Their eyes are probably one of their main features that everyone automatically noticed about them.
You know those kids who think they are cool becuase they wear a bandana? Is it just me the does? Anyway that is them. Clover is a bandana kid their I said it don't let them hear you though they got real defensive over their bandana. Their bandana is usally a black one with grey markings or when they wasn't forced into this expirment it would also be blue.
Blue! They love blue clothes lucky for their pride or whatever they have they don't wear full blue clothes, okay given as they where only given a small backpack with essentials like, some food bottle of water and 1 spare outfit they doesn't have the best fashion choices okay! No blaming them. Anyway they usally wear a blue shirt with some black tights well they say they aren't tights but they probably are. They do have a pair of earmuffs as all kids got a special thing that relates to their animal. They got earmuffs as they can't handle loud noises and are prone to breaking down so the scientists didn't lose their precious experiment they give them earmuffs to block loud noises.
Clover is also covered in freckles like the stars they are dotted left right and center with freckles little brown dots all over them.
Credits to Magenta Girl on Picrew
*looks like this but with fox ears and without the blue lines on face and much more green eyes like my child got green green eyes

Pranker | trickster | devil | adorable bean
That is basically their personality put into one they love to do wicked pranks to anyone, can be a devil to society and look like an adorable bean and when tired is an adorable bean who will snuggle up to someone close.
Clover is very inclusive let me put that out there they don't care what you are you could be a line for all they care they will still prank you and anmoy you because they have decided that annoying anyone and everyone is their job.
They tend to think they are a lucky charm and somehow god or whoever gives people luck they gave Clover a whole lot of it. Which thank you random thing who gives things luck becuase sometimes someone boasting about all their luck isn't very relaxing now.
Apart from all the annoying and pranking personality they are an adorable bean and they absolutely adore cuddles and fluffy things. They also love hot chocolate obviously living without that is hard but they can manage. Blueberries! Yep the bean loves blueberries they are one of their favorite food coming close is strawberries but blueberries are definitely first.
When they weren't caught and being fed anxiety for every food they loved to dress up as a ninja and pretend to leap around the street doing moves lucky for them some dude thought they weren't that bad and was their warrior teacher for a few years before the teacher sadly moved away. It's fine they learnt how to beat butt so nothing could be better, yes even with Clover stick like figurge they will and can rip you in half if you do something wrong.
Now on to more sad and bad things becuase every character has some messed up thing in their life here is Clover's. Clover has anxiety and once they get attached to someone can get really anxious when separated. They do have a few tiny major fears of gun noises and really loud noises due to how their parents died (yep I'm killing of the parents I know so original no one has definitely not done it before yep no one). The loud noises fear got even worse after getting their ears and tail as they are now supersensitive to loud noises which sometimes makes them go silent and not speak for hours on an end. They will probably either get more messed up or find a parent figure in this attach to them and pray they survive this.
Strengths
Agility | speed | acrobatics | karate
Clover is extremely agile and fast they where before getting mixed with a fox but they are now even more quicker and agile. They are also good at doing leaps and using core strength for stuff. As said they did do karate for a bit so they know some stuff and moves.
Pranks | thinking | planning
Alot of planning and thinking actually went into their pranks to make the pranks known so they are great at planning and making tables and lists, they are still quite messy but can plan and think when they want to. Pranks and joking people are also a huge strength.
Hearing | smell | senses
Some of Clover's senses especially hearing and smell have heightened so they are extremely good at tracking and hearing when something is coming.
Weaknesses
Loud | noises | overload
as soon and loud like extremely loud noises don't have to be that loud though with their heightened senses anyway as soon as loud noises come in place Clover is gone either hiding in a corner to try to get rid of it or just crying and freaking out a bit of both usally.
Size | short | little
Clover is quite small for their age and appears more like a 11-12 year old than a 15 year old which is pretty hard when they need to spot something high up or grab something high up. They hate their height but would rather be short than giant they would prefer to be average but ohh well.
Brute | physical| strength
Clover lacks physical strength like brute strength they are much better at dodging and jumping so brute strength is definitely a weakness. They prefer to stay away from fights as they fear a physical fight would not go well for them and with the underweight build would leave a mark and they already have some.
Backstory
Clover prefers not to talk about so I will only give a bit maybe if you befriend them or are like a sibling to them they will tell you more but here is the little story.
3yrs - lived in a bad house for years cheating parents, screaming ect. Mostly fed themself with the help of maids and butlers
5yrs - parents shot and house blown up burn marks all over them
7yrs - got adopted after living on the streets for awhile
10yrs - kicked out for being nonbinary and using they/them pronouns
12yrs - living on streets and public librarys. Found karate dude trained with him for a bit before karate dude left
14yrs - taken into this experiment as no one would miss them and their "guardians" didn't care about them
Fun facts to lighten the mood
. Clover doesn't know how to write the best their handwriting is very messy as they taught themselves with books so they can read but writing not the best
. Clover loves to read and listen to music those where their favorite things before this experiment
. Clover is lactose intolerant found out after eating dairy and than being really sick the next day depending on how much they ate
. Clover hates tight small and emcolsed spaces. The door must be open and it must not be a small room also a window should be open too.
. Might add more soon
Relationships
Family
Deceased and they don't have any
Friends
Open! Pm me will develop in RP
Best friends / sibling bond
Open! Pm me will be a friend first than devolop in RP
Maybe Enzo personalitys match would be the prankster friends / siblings
Kaz is the one friend who they decide to dedict their life to annoy :D
Nothing romantic for them yet

Edited at July 3, 2022 11:52 PM by Lost_Griffin
The Lost and changed | openJune 27, 2022 09:28 PM

Convivial

Darkseeker

Give Award
You should advertise this in the chats! Try to get some more people in here
The Lost and changed | openJune 27, 2022 11:15 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
thank you <3 I was for a bit but needed to do some jobs but thank you! Also love your Avi

Edited at June 27, 2022 11:26 PM by Lost_Griffin
The Lost and changed | openJune 27, 2022 11:51 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Can I reserve one doesn't truly matter which but I prefer land animals as I am versed on land life.
The Lost and changed | openJune 28, 2022 12:05 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
reserving a Desert hybrid if that's okay?

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   6 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us