Wolf Play : Hope Remains | Lion Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 Stygian Forest
09:41:38 
Forest

Hello! How is it going?
 Forest Shadows
09:40:02 
Wolflocke

Oh yes the feeding and battle training is easy, it's just all of the new pelts and the breeding for weight and excellent ratings. It's quite complicated now!
 Forest Dwelling
09:36:26 Wolflocke Challenge
@Forest

Fair enough. I've had that happen to me before in other games, but with WP, I've been managing well enough since my return to be able to keep my wolves fed every day and have them be competent in explore
 Forest Shadows
09:33:44 
Wolflocke

Its an issue honestly for me getting a handle of all of these new features!! I stopped playing for a couple of years! So it's all very overwhelming haha
 Sassy Otaku
09:33:24 Chuuya/Ruggie
Just dumped all my raven feathers into the falls. They're taking up too much space
 Magnus Bane
09:33:14 Mag/Maggy
Just found her in tundra also
 Everlasting Torment
09:33:07 Anubis, Samael
i joined 2018 XD
 Forest Dwelling
09:32:32 Wolflocke Challenge
@Forest

Hello other Forest lol but yeah, I've been on and off since before the game was made 16+ and when I first joined: the encyclopedia didn't exist, there weren't many events aside from FMC then the August and October ones. Wolf Party tokens didn't exist either, but now we have all these new events and features added which is neat, honestly!
 Hugs4Bugs
09:31:46 Bugs || Ed
fuckkk, I forgot to make sure I had enough mushrooms outside of my hole so I could get a puppy from sanctuaryyy T-T
 Zeraphia
09:31:12 Spooky Vah
Oh man, I joined two days before the Natural 1 and 2 pelts were released.

Which was also before Erythism... and a lot of things. >.>

And now I feel old
 Inferno Abyss
09:29:58 Raven, Flame
She didn't like that I said that. I just found her in swamp x.x
 Nevermore.
09:29:55 Never/Nev
I saw her a bunch in swamp
 Inferno Abyss
09:28:34 Raven, Flame
I found La llorona once and haven't seen her since. And I forgot where I saw her :/
 Forest Shadows
09:28:24 
Wolflocke

I joined WP when the tortoiseshell pelt was released!! Honestly it's changed so much since then and I'm so proud or eve!
 Inferno Abyss
09:27:51 Raven, Flame
Torment
I have that one. As soon as I got a group of 2, I haven't seen one since. And that's been at least 200 moves :')
 Magnus Bane
09:27:41 Mag/Maggy
My lord a snapping turtle
 Nevermore.
09:27:34 Never/Nev
Well, back to swamp I go then ;-;
 Forest Dwelling
09:26:58 Wolflocke Challenge
I just remembered that in older times on WP, your starter wolves had 100 points in 5(?) attributes but you only had 30 points to use. This game has changed quite a bit in just a year
 starmutt
09:26:22 marsh | they/it
she's in jungle for me as well, just never in forest
 Sassy Otaku
09:24:55 Chuuya/Ruggie
Nevermore
I think I saw her in Tundra too

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : -1
Jaguar : -5
Black Panther : +5
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Hope Remains | Lion Rp | Open!May 20, 2022 01:53 AM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Not sure how I missed this but I am here now. Reserve Ukufa male, a huntress, and a lone lioness? I'll have them finished tomorrow ^^
Hope Remains | Lion Rp | Open!May 20, 2022 01:59 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Of course <3
Hope Remains | Lion Rp | Open!May 20, 2022 02:04 AM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Izem

Coalition: Ukufa
Desired Rank: King of a Pride

izem3.jpg

Credits to Fotostyle-Schindler on DA

Izem is a large male, weighing in at 530 lbs and standing 4.3 feet tall. His stature is an intimidating one. His body is decorated with scars varying in length and size. His most noticeable are two gashes across his nose, more circular than slice shaped, which have exposed his dark skin and no longer allow hair to grow. He also has several cuts and bite marks on his legs, shoulders, and flanks.

Izem has a cold stare. Actually, everything about him is cold. His refined posture, the soft thuds of his paws making contact with the ground, even the way his fur moves has a dangerous aura to it. His eyes are a hard amber rimmed with dark fur, making them pop out more prominently. His face is nearly always expressionless, or stony in appearance. A smile has not graced his maw in ages; the closest thing to one has been a cruel twist of his upper lips into something resembling a sick grin or a snarl.

When he walks, hard muscle ripples beneath a sleek, tan pelt. Izem holds himself with a cool regality, head high, tail curled slightly. I cannot look at a fuzzy caterpillar and not want to touch it. His long, thick mane is a tapestry of dark browns, golds, and honeys that spreads over his shoulders down to the end of his humerus.

Izem is a handsome lion, but he looks unapproachable. Formidable. Dangerous.

Personality

He can be as chilly as his appearance would suggest. Izem has a deep, almost calming rumble of a voice that does not fit his appearance at all, but his tone can quickly grow aloof and clipped in nature. His words are curt and to the point; there is no beating around the bush with this one. If the truth is asked for, the truth shall be made known.

This lion holds strength in high regard -- not necessarily physical strength, as he knows full well that it will not always win a fight -- as well as some form of loyalty. Not necessarily loyalty to an individual; rather, the devotion to an idea or the coalition as a whole.

He is a calculating individual, mind always working. While he does have physical strength as an advantage, he prefers to use his head first and come up with a plan of action for whatever task lies ahead. He has a strong bond with the other males of his brotherhood, and he would never think to betray them. While he, too, wants to lead and become a king himself, Izem respects the decisions of his leaders and holds them in high regard. He might be caught joking with them occasionally, and even showing some sort of affection, though he always keeps himself looking his most powerful in their presence.

Izem is not a kind creature, but he isn't quite cruel, either. He does not kill for fun, but he does not feel bad taking a life. He does not "play" with others the same way as the more bloodthirsty lions he has met. He settles for sly plans involving more manipulation than brawn, though he isn't exactly lacking in the latter. Izem is daunting in every which way; you do not want to be on his bad side.

History

TBD. He's been in the coalition for a couple years now, though.

Crush: None

Mate: None

Cubs: None

Other

izem4.jpg

Edited at May 20, 2022 05:31 PM by Rising Shadows
Hope Remains | Lion Rp | Open!May 20, 2022 02:12 AM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Shiva

Pride: New Pride
Desired Rank: Queen

danger.jpg

Credits to petra128 on DA

Shiva is a lean, mean, fighting machine. She weighs in around 330 pounds and stands at 3.6 feet at the shoulder. With a more wiry, lithe physique, her skeleton and muscling are more visible than they would be on a stockier lioness. Shiva is in the middle weight range but definitely one of the taller lionesses.

Her features are regal and refined, giving her a feminine look that is quite easy on the eyes. Soft, feathery fur covers her body in a sleek manner. Her coat is a light tan in coloration with honey undertones and cream shading on her underbelly; the insides of her legs; her cheeks, chin, and under her nose; and her chest, throat, and sides of her neck. Darker splashes outline skeletal structures and form faint striping on her legs.

Her eyes are a typical amber-brown coloration, framed by thick eyelashes and black skin. They seem to constantly gleam with a menacing light in a manner that screams "run." This lioness carries herself with power and poise; her steps are light but firm, and she holds herself tall.

Her hindquarters sport a few long gashes. Another scar is situated just underneath her right eye, and there are several bite marks and minor scratches from past battles on her legs and chest. She is a fighter, and she has had her fair share of experience.

Personality

Shiva has an extremely ambitious personality. She does not take kindly to competition, yet she strongly disapproves of those who do not want to improve their status. A stagnant lion or lioness is her least favorite kind to deal with. She has always wanted a leadership role, and while she has been loyal, it has never been a secret that she wants more power than she has.

She is what one would call apathetic. With an attitude of "suck it up, buttercup," she is certainly not the most popular of lionesses at the moment, if ever. Shiva can be quite fun to be around in the right mood, but she has learned to push people away and this friendlier personality rarely rears its head.

Shiva is, without a doubt, dangerous. Her loyalty is given carefully; she does not attach herself to others lightly. This lioness is not exactly friendly, either, and she doesn't pretend to be. She's calculating, icy cold, and focused on the future. Her mind is constantly spinning, formulating a new plot or mulling over new factors. Everyone is a pawn in her game.

"Soft" lions are deemed useless. "Outgoing" lions can come off as ditsy. "Sassy" lions just piss her off. Shiva is one for rigidity and no excuses, regardless of the scenario; she takes everything for what it is and goes with the flow, shifting her plans and courses of action to take the alterations in stride.

She is a more dominant animal, but she has everyone else in the pride to compete with. Despite what some may think, she does love and care for them. Fighting for power only to destroy what she actually cares about... is it worth it?

History

She was born and raised under the rule of Titus. A life under tyranny is all she has known; it's what she is used to.

Other:

deadly.jpg

Hope Remains | Lion Rp | Open!May 20, 2022 02:31 AM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Aina

Pride: None
Desired Rank: Unsure

Credits to Dark-Wolfs-Stock on DA for images.

Aina is a tall lioness, and both her late parents' genetics play in her favor. Standing at almost four feet to the shoulder, she sports a muscular but agile body type; while she is not built all-agility or all-strength, she has a nice skillset in both. Her endurance is high and, while her speed is not the most remarkable, she is in prime condition to run long distances. Her muscles are well-defined and wiry, certainly enhancing the more intimidating appearance she has.

Aina has graceful, feminine features over all. Large, pale dusty blue eyes are framed by thick eyelashes, dark skin, and sleek white fur. Her nose is a mottled mixture of pink and black with the former color congregating around the center groove. Long, shining teeth are visible with the mischievous grin she occasionally sports.

Aima's coat is white, but she has darker cream and gray shading around her face, ears, shoulders, and rump. Her fur is short, soft, and sleek, keeping her warm but also effectively shedding heat. She has a couple scars, though none are overly noticeable, that she has gained through mainly hunting endeavors. And her being brash. She carries herself with a youthful energy while maintaining a calm composure for the most part. Her voice is deeper than many a lioness.

Aina's expression is usually guarded, and her posture is such as to make her appear taller and not very approachable. Her relaxed features still make her look like she has a severe case of resting bleep face, and she does not do much to change it. This lioness is not easily intimidated, as her immediate reaction to newcomers is one of aloof disinterest. Occasionally, though, she will strike up a conversation and stay longer than a couple syllables.

Personality

She is a quiet, reserved lioness. While Aina does not interact with other lions much anymore, she is loyal to those she cares about and will guard them with fierce devotion. Her maternal drive is high, but so is her disinterest in living with lionesses and lions who will complain and start drama. She likes living by her own rules, and she makes them quite regimented for herself. She is certainly not a sheep, and she likes being in charge; she just doesn't want to deal with everyone else's crap.

Aina's forte is mental destruction. This female can locate a weakness and stab at buttons like no other. She can weave lies, spin tales, and wage psychological warfare on others with ease. She's nefarious when she feels like it and always devious.

Her plans mainly involve being left alone, but even she can get lonely at times and will seek out small talk on occasion. She may be flirty, even, should she feel like it. Aina will grin and bear social interaction that she does not choose when it cannot be avoided, and she is quite skilled at hiding her true emotions. This comes in handy when interactions do occur.

Aina is a skilled huntress and she enjoys the thrill of the hunt. She's adventurous, but her more brash actions died years ago along with her kin. Her calculating nature comes in handy when taking down prey, especially those that are bigger than her. It takes lots of careful planning for such big endeavors, and she knows full well it may not always turn out the way she wants. She has sharp teeth and claws, and her words can be sharper.

History

She was raised in a small group of lionesses and her father. It wasn't quite a pride, but they certainly weren't lone creatures. Her mother had dystocia with a second litter and died, along with all the offspring, and a sickness took what was left of the pride when she was about a year old. Aina was on her own after that; most of what she knows is self-taught with the occasional help of a kind passerby.

Other:

Hope Remains | Lion Rp | Open!May 20, 2022 02:59 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserving a New Pride Lioness
Hope Remains | Lion Rp | Open!May 20, 2022 07:06 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

¤ Tsar ¤

Meaning "King"
Age?
6 years and 7 months
Gender?
Male
Pride?
Coalition
Rank?
Leading Male 2
Desired Rank?
He Loves Being A King
Appearance?
Tsar is a large, bulky male. His main coat color is the common tan lions have but an almost all black mane, due to being very healthy. He has big paws and muscular shoulders. He is quite terrifying due to his crooked smirk he normally has on his face. He is slightly ugly with his ungroomed fur and mane. He weighs about 420 lbs and is about as tall as 4 inches. He has sharp deadly black claws and yellowish teeth. He doesn't even take care of his own appearance very good a lot, since there are multiple bugs in his coat. He still does but doesn't do it good.
Personality?
Cold || Cruel || Selfish || Greedy || Annoying || Rude || High Self-Esteem
Tsar is very cold to other lions, he growls at everyone when talking with a deep, intimidating voice. He is quite scary, and he likes being feared. Tsar is strong and capable of fighting almost anything. His selfishness can get on other's nerves a lot, but no one should dare tell him. He has a terrifying, deep voice he uses to scare his pride members into listening to him. Tsar will even kill sometimes if someone doesn't obey him, and grabs every bit of respect he can get. He is cruel and kills for fun, and always puts himself above others. He has a pampered backstory that made him this way. A deep cave doesn't even scare Tsar, He is a boldly lion and is excellent at maneuvering around trees and prey. He is very attractive sometimes when he is being bold, 'cause boy he looks like a warrior. Tsar loves being around lionesses and is softer to them than the males of his pride.
Crush(s)?
No Crushes, He Wants Multiple Mates, or PM me
Mate(s)?
TBD, or PM me
Cub(s)?
TBD
WIP RP Example Here

Edited at May 22, 2022 07:06 AM by Bloodmoon's Pack
Hope Remains | Lion Rp | Open!May 20, 2022 10:44 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name:

Wendy

Female

Pride or Coalition:

New Pride

Role:

Lionesses

Preferred Rank:

None

Appearance: [Detailed Description Minimum. If using an Image as well, Proper Credits Required & Free Stock Use. No Links.]WIP

Personality:WIP

Wendy is sweet but can get very aggressive if she is attacked. She loves her pride and would never betray them. Wendy isn't always rude but push her and she will be very aggressive and rude. She doesn't care if someone ask to spare she will take the opportunity to do it when the aren't hunting. Wendy has been thinking of maybe taking a caterpillar as her mate. She does have a bit of a gumpy side when she doesn't get any sleep espically after a hunt when she can possible nap. She adores cubs and hope to have some of her own one day.

History: [Can be Short and Sweet]

Crush:

Open!

Mate: [Should be None to start]

Develops

Cubs: [Likely None]

None

Other:

Working on both

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name:

Zues

Male

Pride or Coalition: [New Pride, Ukufa Coalition, Or None]

Ukufa Coaition

Role:

Supporting male

Preferred Rank:

Appearance: [Detailed Description Minimum. If using an Image as well, Proper Credits Required & Free Stock Use. No Links.]

Personality:

History: [Can be Short and Sweet]

Crush:

Mate: [Should be None to start]

Cubs: [Likely None]

Other:

Edited at May 20, 2022 11:12 AM by Icewing
Hope Remains | Lion Rp | Open!May 20, 2022 02:05 PM

Ciao

Darkseeker

Give Award

Sung

[ S OO ng ] Korean origin, this regal name means “Successor or one on the verge of winning”

african-lioness-0084-by-robbobert-d9fbivm-fullview.jpg

Pride: The New Pride
Role: Lioness
Preferred Rank: She appears content, though desires to be Queen
Appearance:

lioness-0092-by-robbobert-d94c6ck-fullview.jpg

all stock (c) to robbobert on DA

This female is an elegant, yet deadly creature. Don't let her size deceive you, she is only an average height lioness, standing at 3.6 feet at the shoulder, but she packs just as much of a punch as any other lioness. Her build is on the muscular side, adding to her weight and coming to a total of roughly 340 pounds. However, at a quick glance, you won't be able to notice her stronger build, if you pay closer attention you can see it in her powerful stride and deliberate attacks while handling prey.

Sung moves with grace, as if this lioness was floating rather than walking, and has a particular air about her that seems to say 'im in charge' no matter how low her position may be, she demands the respect given to any other lioness. One look at her and the first feature many notices is her eyes. A lioness's eye is about 3x the size of a human eye, and her large orbs are a stunning color. In the light, they appear to be a pale golden color, though in some light they almost look a pale golden-green.

Sung's coat is a thick, short-haired golden color. The texture is soft and the color is pleasing to look at. She does have light patches of more of a cream color on her chest, underbelly, and the front of her face. The other markings this lioness bears include a single black stripe going across both of her ears. As for scars, she has very little, or some so small and insignificant they are unable to be seen, though of that sort sticks out on this lioness's coat.

african-lion-0810-by-robbobert-dbc8izr-fullview.jpg

Personality:

In the old pride, this lioness was careful with her words, manipulating and planting thoughts into others' minds so as to make it seem they came up with it themselves. She was a cunning creature who knew how to survive while staying under the radar, drawing the least amount of attention to herself as she could while still somewhat keeping her social game. She could be an influential lioness, to say the least. However, her game has changed since leaving. While still not opening up completely Sung has started building better relationships with those she has left with.

Her manipulative ways may have decreased, but the skill is still there for when she needs it. She is still hesitant to talk with all of the other lionesses, such as the overly social types and those she finds annoying, though she has begun to trust more, which has been a harder step for her since living under Titus. Though she may still be somewhat skeptical about certain lionesses, she had built some relationships she enjoys.

Sung's temper is short, she has no patients for dramatic lionesses and gets pissed off easily at those who can't pull their weight. She is a hardworking creature who likes to see others do the same, she has a distaste for those just lying around. With this being said this lioness never sees herself having cubs, the thought of dealing with young cubs and having to temporarily step down from tasks she enjoys to raise them does not appeal to her. The thought of another male such as Titus being a dominant factor in her life is a major no, meaning no cubs in her future. This may be subject to change, but as of now, these are her thoughts. The cubs in this pride are slightly older and don't bother her, that much.

This female is an ambitious creature, while she keeps this aspect of her more hidden she desires a leadership role. This is due to wanting control over her life, and wanting more freedom, something she lacked in her previous pride. Sung's speech is blunter and down to earth, she isn't one for stories. She is a skilled hunter and enjoys it. The only thing she fears is caterpillars.

History: Sung has no relation to Titus, her mother had joined the pride after she was freshly pregnant with Sung and her brother. Her brother was unfortunately stillborn and her mother was an older lioness. Sung's mother, unfortunately, passed away after she was born and Sung was raised in the pride by another lioness. [ which chose not to flee & is no longer relevant for her character ]
Crush: none
Mate: none
Cubs: none
Other: I might make a cub

Edited at May 20, 2022 03:27 PM by Ciao
Hope Remains | Lion Rp | Open!May 20, 2022 02:13 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Roster has been updated with all Accepted Characters and Reservations.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us