Wolf Play : Into The Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 Sabbath
04:54:43 Rook
Windcrest
Well, notice I said I'm /trying/. Every time I go into my inventory and see how many coins I have, it is a test for me.
 Windcrest
04:52:49 Wind, Lavender
Vah

That is extremely relatable- I'm out here doing the same haha

Rook

Props to you for doing that! I will probably end up with zero by the time the event comes around...
 Zeraphia
04:52:17 Spooky Vah
Sabbath

Same here.
 Sabbath
04:52:06 Rook
Unfortunately gwnn ap nudd will only drop me raven feathers lol
 Viria
04:52:03 Amai,Faelen
Your wolves played: Pup 24 howls for love. Pooks you're not even 2 yet don't worry about that :(
 Anatolian Shepherd
04:52:01 Zombified Breyer
-WP Click-
I don't know what to do with this thing. Her coat is just hideous but ugh her talents and rarity make me keep her.
 Sabbath
04:51:28 Rook
I'm trying to hoard party on and charon's blessing coins for the wolf party event
 Karou
04:51:20 
-WP Click-
GIRL and she's a tortie? i love the october event, i already loved october but this just made october 100x better wow.
 Zeraphia
04:51:19 Spooky Vah
Wind

I have no tokens and no blessings because I have no control.

I have mush for the event. XD
 Azrael
04:51:17 Ash, Khaos
I had six from last year. Sold I think four right before this month started for about 1900 each.
 The Pumpkin King
04:50:53 
I learned my lesson. I was like, "Oh, there will be so many Good Boy Badges for sale. I'll just get some then." (I have never even seen one for sale.)
 Eternity
04:49:48 ET
I still have two from last year. It's hoarding time.
 Windcrest
04:49:38 Wind, Lavender
Does anyone else also use their Charon's Blessing the moment they get one besides me? XD
 starmutt
04:49:19 marsh | they/it
they'll skyrocket like 6 months from now lol
 Sabbath
04:48:03 Rook
I'm laughing at how cheap raven feathers are right now, but towards the end of the month they will absolutely skyrocket
 onepunchman
04:46:09 
Arachne
that's happened to me like twice now LMAO
 Arachne
04:45:13 Ara/Kat
🦇Spider Web ³ flirts with Pup 100.

Stats: Charisma +2
Affinity: Strong Like
Mood: Affectionate

that is a child..
 Zeraphia
04:44:56 Spooky Vah
That's a lot of enemies
 Magnus Bane
04:40:33 Mag/Maggy
116 Enemies left to kill

Jesus
 Magnus Bane
04:39:13 Mag/Maggy
Explore is so laggy e.e

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : +4
Copperhead : -4
Ermine : -2
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5 

Into The Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!May 6, 2022 11:26 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Chinook
Role: Released Wolf
Desired Rank: Something High
chinook.jpgCredits to Wincey (1st) and Tiefenschaerfe (2nd) on DA. Same user, same gangster.

Chinook is a very handsome male. He stands at 34 inches and is in the middle of the weight spectrum for his height. His body is well-toned and his strength is evident in the way he moves. However, his appearance is deceptively kind. Intelligent, reddish-brown eyes are set in a well-proportioned face rimmed by soft, thick fur. His dense coat seems to groom itself, always looking sleek and touchable.

This male is the opposite of touchable.

Underneath his pelt, his skin is riddled with scars, both from hunts and from fights. Most of the latter were his victories. The vast majority. His most notable scar is a once-deep gash across his chest and lower throat, given to him by a wolf he loathed -- and killed. Chinook refuses to speak about this wolf, and few know the story.

Chinook's coloring is warmer scale. His base is a terracotta of sorts with honey highlights and cream undertones. Patches of deeper brown and black congregate to frame his eyes, cover his forehead, sweep across his back and tail, and form a triangle at the nape of his neck. His undersides are a darker cream in color with hints of orange to it.

The larger spots of fur around his temples and above his eyebrows turn into a black M shape, which extends along his neck and to his shoulders before more color enters the scene again. The bridge of his nose is a golden brown, as are the sides of his cheeks, and this melts into an off-white muzzle and cheekbones.

Chinook always has a sort of passive look to him. Calm, relaxed, but ready. His languid movements can tense up at any time, his smooth tone can turn to jagged ice, his relaxed figure can stand tall and sturdy and domineering. This brute is death personified, and oh boy does death look hot.

Personality:

Chinook is not one to take ranking lightly. He will bend to those above him and observes those at his own level with constant, ever-watching eyes. He picks his loyalties carefully, and, while they will rarely shift, he will move towards the party he deems to have everyone's best interests in mind. He will not follow a corrupt animal; he'd much rather leave wolf society altogether than that. Traitorous and self-centered creatures have no respect from him.

He is a quiet kind of scary; a soft whisper will freeze blood, a bark will break bones, a growled word will instill fear. A look could kill. Chinook holds respect in high regard; if a wolf does not have his or another's, he looks down on them. He is not a kind creature; his drive is survival, and Mother Nature is not kind. The weak will die off, and he will be more than happy to help them along.

Now, he is not an evil animal. He is altruistic towards his packmates, and he does not play around with things he should not be involved in. He follows the rules, crosses all his "t"s, dots his "i"s. Actually, he can be quite a charismatic individual. However, this is only in the case of others in his immediate close circle -- his pack.

Chinook is a fighter; he has the scars to prove it, and he does not intend to succumb to another animal any time soon. He is fueled by adrenaline. It keeps him alert, keeps him on target. He is not one to get antsy by the feeling; rather, it has an eerily calming effect on him that seems to only enhance his prowess.

Affiliations

Open, PM me

Crush or Courting: None

Mate: None

Pups: None

Other: None

chinookk.jpg

Into The Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!May 6, 2022 11:27 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Sedona
Role: Released Wolf
Desired Rank: Indifferent
sedona.jpg

Credits for images go to Quiet-bliss on DA

Sedona is of an average size, standing at 29 inches to the shoulder and weighing around 100 pounds. She is built for neither sheer strength nor effortless agility, being somewhere in the middle. She is a jack of all trades and a master of none, as far as fighting and hunting are concerned. In either, Sedona will rely on a healthy combination of litheness and force.

Her coat is a creamy white with some darker tans, browns, and grays thrown in. Her base coat is the lightest. The streaks of darker fur are most present along her back, around her elbow joints, throat, head, and muzzle. They are jagged and have no smoothness to them, seeming to be haphazardly thrown around joints and indentations in the body cavity. Her coat is thick and lush, though, and she is quite beautiful.

Sedona's eyes are a piercing orange-brown. While the coloring may be a warmer hue, they hold a fierce intelligence to them and give off the impression that this female will bore into your soul with her gaze. Her gait is quick and light, flowing and laid back but still purposeful. She seems approachable enough; while Sedona is not an outgoing creature, her hackles do not raise at an animal passing nearby, unlike some others of her species.

Sedona normally appears relaxed and more interested in observing the wolves around her than in joining them in their banter and drama. She carries a mature presence about her and has a strong, smooth voice. Her scent is one of pine and damp earth after a cool rain.

Personality:

While it is true that one should not generally judge a book by its cover, Sedona is one of the few whose inside matches her outside. A first impression of this female would be of a wolf that is not highly ambitious but is certainly not a creature to be stepped on or lorded over. She is calm and collected, logical, and does not take nonsense. She is not a bragger, nor does she give more or less credit to anyone over anything than what is due. Everything about her is intense but somehow still subtle. She is a very smart individual and does not place her trust in anyone lightly; once it is there, however, she rarely revokes it.

Sedona is not a complete introvert to the point of being a loner; she tolerates the presence of other canines and has nothing against small talk every once in a while, but she does not want to waste her time and energy dealing with the drama and hardships that inherently come with living in a group, whether it be firsthand or secondhand. Because of the tendency of heated wolves to ignore any advice whatsoever, she only gives hers when it is asked for. Why waste time trying to put out a fire when those who started it are pouring diesel on the wood?

This is one of the reasons she does not want a leadership role. She is just fine watching the wildfire from afar and letting other wolves handle it. Let someone else babysit; she doesn't want to have to chide other wolves until she births her own, and who knows when that will be. While Sedona can act as a peacemaker at times, her calm words are always honest and can sometimes only heighten the issues. Again, this is why she rarely passes judgement out loud on anything.

Sedona may live in the company of others, but she has few good friends, if any. Sure, she likes other wolves, but she doesn't tell each of them all her secrets -- not that she really has any of those. She is satisfied being courteous to the others around her and helping where it is needed. If someone does need a friend, in the off chance they talk to her, she will listen, and she will lock their secrets away so deep that no one will ever know that she heard them in the first place. Fears, worries, regrets, excitements, dreams -- they're all safe with her.

Affiliations:

Open, PM me

Crush or Courting: None

Other: None

If you want I will switch her out for a male to keep ratios even :)

sedonaa.jpg
Into The Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!May 6, 2022 11:49 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award
╔══ ♦~♦~♦ ══╗
ASPEN

"If they stand behind me, I protect them.
If they stand beside me, I respect, or reject them.
If they stand against me, I defeat them."
╚══ ♦~♦~♦ ══╝

springe-15-wolf-033-by-dark-wolfs-stock-d8n3tpf.jpg

Desired Rank: Higher the better

Appearance:

Credits for photos go to Dark-Wolfs-Stock on DeviantArt

springe-15-wolf-025-by-dark-wolfs-stock-d8n3p8k.jpg

Aspen is dark grey and a sort of dusty grey and brown colour all over. His coat is as dark as the late dawn that comes with the wintertime and his eyes have a certain shine to them in the daylight. Being dark in colour gives him a great advantage at night, him therefore much proferring that time to hunt.

His sense of hearing and smell make up for his eyes in the dark, however, and he has become an avid tracker using his strengths. His fur has a little bit of pattern, the top of his back only. He has a lighter underbelly, a typical colouring for wolves. His legs are a creamy sand colour, as is his belly.

Apart from that he is mottled in colour, dark enough to not be recognized by prey. His pads and nose are black, forever twitching with some type of new scent. His tail is of an average length, but it is quite fluffy and furry. He is of an above average male height, about 36 inches, larger than most. His length is slightly over average, just 5.7 feet, and he uses this mass well in combat. His weight is around 140 pounds, so he is much larger than some of the wolves in the group.
One part of his presence that makes him feared by most in the surrounding area is his eyes. His deep amber eyes. They bare down on everyone and everything.

Personality:

"At a certain point in my life, I reached a rapid. I could either die trying to swim down it. I could go around it like a coward. Or I could swim against the current, until I reached the shore. I chose to swim. And I survived."

One thing that is very recognisable about Aspen is his howl. Yes, his howl is loud, dominant and powerful. It will send shivers down your spine and make you paws feel weak beneath you. Beware of him, especially those who have made him your enemy.

Aspen is a very intelligent and worthy dog. He is calm and collected, willing and content, not afraid to try new things, and has great respect for his ancestors and those who prove worthy in the group.

He is a fit dog. His build, despite being large, is actually quite good for stamina, at reasonably high speeds. He prefers to pounce on prey rather than sprint in a full-blown chase. His prime sense is definitely his eyes. His eyesight in itself is sometimes all he needs to hunt. But of course, he has trained his other senses to help him find prey quicker.

Fighting is his preference over hunting, especially because of his size, but even he likes a good hunt in the forest. That is his favourite place to hunt. The plains require too much speed, that he doesn’t exactly possess. He has stamina, yes, but not speed for short bursts.

He is a master in combat. Wise and thoughtful about every single move he attacks and defends with.

Another thing that he really enjoys is swimming, nothing to him is better after a hard day of his day to day life than a quick dip in the stream nearby. He finds that it cools his mind as well as his body, and definitely calms his mood.

He is quite the flirt, and ever the gentleman. He enjoys the presense of both males and females within the group and is hoping to become a father someday soon

He just loves that thought to bits.

+Combat

+Forest and Woodland

+Swimming

+Honourable Wolves

+Running

Dislikes:

+Hunting in the open

+Bright light

+Disrespect

Strengths:

+Knowledge & Intelligence - He has seen a lot, knows a great deal, and has been many places in his lifetime. Although not the wisest in the group, he is certainly more knowledgable than most.

+Stamina - He is 'full of beans' as they say. Perfectly capable of running long distances. He enjoys it, definitely finding that, like swimming, it clears his mind.

+Combat - This is probably his most well-known strength. He is a very hard to read type of fighter, catching wolves off-guard with ease.

+Swimming - He loves swimming, pasting a surprised look on many a wolves face He thrives in this activity.

+Leadership - As a wolf who had high ambitions for his future pack role, this strength is necessary, but his abilities are very prominant. He not only leads, but tries to inspire the wolves in his group, enjoying every moment of it.

Weaknesses:

+Hunting in open spaces - Eh, he admits to this weakness. Because of his large frame, he struggles with this activity.

+Being alone for too long - This is one of his worst fears. He has quite bad abandonment issues, although he is working on it. So far, barely any wolves know about this.

+Occasional anger issues - Like all wolves, he will occasionally get quite angry, especially at a wolf that is being just plain annoying. This rarely happens.

+Speed - He lacks speed. That's all there is to it. He is definitely not as swift as some of the smaller wolves in the group, but this doesn't really effect his day-to-day life.

Affiliations: Open

Kin: His sister Akilina

Crush: Open

Mate: Open

Offspring: None as of yet

Other: ^^

Into The Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!May 6, 2022 11:50 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserve a second released wolf please :) A female
Into The Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!May 7, 2022 01:33 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Completed Malice on Pg. 1!
Into The Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!May 7, 2022 08:45 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Reserve a nomad?
Into The Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!May 7, 2022 09:16 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

╔════ -Lilith- ════╗

“Night Monster”

“Ghost”

Female

Nomadic

Desired Rank:

Alpha

Appearance:

This female’s size alone is enough to strike fear into the heart of any wolf that dares to challenge her. Standing at nearly thirty six inches at the shoulder, she is nothing short of an absolute behemoth. Most of her height is made up of her long, slender legs which helps her pursue anybody that attempts to run away from her. The rest of her body, however, ripples with muscles, especially around her powerful shoulders and hindquarters. She can take down even the toughest foe with ease, since she’s so physically strong and has the experience to go with it. And even with her muscular build, Lilith is agile and able to move around quickly. But she is very heavy, and hauling herself around can get tiring at times, so her stamina and endurance are seriously lacking in comparison to her other traits. It is a struggle for her to carry out prolonged hunts or to battle multiple opponents at once during battle.

It is no wonder that this she-wolf has the name “Lilith” which means, “night monster” or, “ghost.” Her fur is a beautiful pitch black, darker than even a moonless midnight. This allows her to move during the night without being seen, since she blends in perfectly with the shadows and darkness. It’s darkest around her legs and paws, which are of a medium size and harbor this wolf’s fatal claws. However, she does not happen to be pure black. In fact, most of the area around her neck and shoulders has rust colored fur or fur that is a rather dark shade of brown. She even has a tiny bit of a creamy whitish color around her shoulders.

Lilith’s fur is long and thick, which gives her the ability to stay warm in even the harshest of storms or most frigid of weather. During the summer and hotter months, though, this female suffers from the heat since her fur is so lengthy. It is fluffiest around her ears, which are pointy and always alert, but her hearing can be rather muffled because of the excessive amount of fur around them. Her tail is overly fluffy, too, as well as very long, which causes it to trail behind Lilith when she runs. Her running and other movements are surprisingly graceful for this she-wolf’s size, but they’re definitely not more elegant than that of a smaller, more nimble wolf.

This female’s facial features aren’t very defined. Lilith has dark, piercing amber eyes that may seem to pierce straight through your soul at times because of the icy cold expression that’s always on them. She’s also got a broad snout and a mouth that, when opened, exposes Lilith’s rows of long, pearl-white teeth that seem almost as sharp and deadly as blades. But her other features, besides her dark black nose which harbors an excellent sense of smell, are covered in fur and fluff. There are a few specks of white going up Lilith’s snout, though.

Lastly, her scars. Lilith has many scars from her time fighting, as she has been trained to kill ever since she was a pup. She has many smaller nicks and scrapes around her ears and lower legs, but longer, deeper ones on her flanks and shoulders. Her nastiest one is a scar on her face, which is pretty long since it ranges from her left ear to her snout. She thinks that it looks cool, but really, it just makes her look scary.

Personality:

Do not let this she-wolf’s cunning lies and manipulative speech fool you into believing that she is nothing but an innocent, childish she-wolf with a pup-like personality. No, in reality, she is a bloodthirsty, power hungry beast of a wolf who believes that her only real purpose is to kill and cause others suffering. She has a strong, insatiable sense of sadism, which would be obvious to all but those that’re blinded by her deceit. Lilith takes great pleasure in torturing her enemies and letting them die slow, painful deaths. Some would call her a maniac for it, others may find it not to their liking. But this female simply finds it amusing.

The one thing that Lilith looks forward to the most is any chance to feed her sadism, as well as the thrill of the battle and the bloodshed that comes with it. She just can’t quite seem to satisfy her burning, overpowering desire to fight, or, rather, to kill. Lilith has an unlimited supply of ruthlessness, and never learned the word ‘mercy.’ She is the closest thing to evil that any wolf can get, and very capable in battle. She’s able to catch even the faintest hint of faltering, clearly not one to be messed with or taken lightly. She knows when to strike and is aware of her opponent’s every move. Even a single wrong move or slip up, and you’ll surely get a painful death that isn’t just as simple as your throat getting ripped from you. She makes sure that you don’t die in one blow.

This isn’t to say that Lilith will attack without logic or reason, actually it’s quite the opposite. She’ll only pick a fight with those that pose a threat to her or her territory, or if she happens to genuinely hate you. A wolf that isn’t looking for trouble, doesn’t antagonize her, or seems weak she won’t fight. However, it doesn’t mean that she won’t show off.

The true embodiment of arrogance and absolute conceitedness, Lilith tends to take more of a liking to those that are on the self-centered side. She truly cannot get enough of herself, and believes that she is the best around. Though, that in no way means that she can’t feel a sense of fondness for anyone else. In fact, this she-wolf often longs for the company of another wolf, the pain of loneliness tearing at her heart all too familiar to her.

Battle

Killing

Hunting

Being… sadistic

Speaking her mind

Wolves with common personality traits or hobbies as her, since everybody thinks that Lilith is insane she thinks that it’s nice to find somebody that’s similar to her

Dislikes:

Boredom; she despises it

Others trying to boss her around

The heat, since her coat is so thick and fluffy

Swimming; she hates even getting her coat slightly damp

Pups and wolves that’re significantly younger than her, she thinks that they’re an annoyance

Running long distances, since her stamina wears out quickly and she’ll grow tired extremely easily

Strengths:

Battle; she lives for it

Combat experience; Lilith has been training for combat from a young age, so, or course she’s immensely experienced in the art of it

Speed; she is faster than the average wolf, making her easily able to catch up to a fast foe

Agility; this female is agile for her size, so she’s good at evading and dishing out attacks

Size; Lilith is very big, sometimes able to scare off opponents with size alone

Weaknesses:

Endurance; whether it’s mentally or physically, Lilith doesn’t have any endurance. She gives way easily and carrying out anything prolonged she isn’t able to do

Stamina; Lilith can’t run, fight, or even swim or climb for a long time. This is probably her greatest weakness and the one trait that makes her beatable if she’s got a durable opponent

Stealth; she’s big, and her pawsteps are heavy, so naturally she’s going to make quite a lot of noise unless she doesn’t move at all.

Climbing; once again, Lilith is big and heavily built, so climbing isn’t really her forte. She trained to fight her whole life, not to climb

Size; one of her strengths, but also one of her weaknesses. She can’t fit through small spaces or hide well, which can be a big downside if she’s on the run from somebody or something

Others think of her as maniacal or a misfit, so they don’t really care to approach her. This can lead to Lilith feeling lonely or rather down, since she actually likes to make friends.

Kin:

Deceased

Affiliations:

Open, PM me!

Crush/Courting:

None, open.

Mate:

N/A

Pups:

None

Other:

I never really "finished" Lilith's personality, so it's a bit half-done. And I made this form a while ago, so my apologies if anything is overboard or out of place.

Edited at May 7, 2022 02:38 PM by Glacialis
Into The Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!May 7, 2022 02:18 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Cascade

" To me, the thing that is worse than death is betrayal. You see, I could conceive death, but I could not conceive betrayal. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name:

Cascade

6 Years 2 Months

Female

Species:

Mackenzie Valley Wolf // Canis lupus occidentalis

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Role:

Released

Desired Rank:

A high rank of some sort

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Appearance:

Credits: HOTNStock @ DA || HOTNStock@DA link

Due to her lovely genetic pool, Cascade stands at 35 inches at the shoulder, or in other words, 2.9ft tall. Having a body length of 6.1ft or, 1.8 meters. Her weight is unknown, but some say she looks around 97-120lbs (pounds).

By the looks of her pelt, she looks soft.. like a teddy bear. Unfortunatelty, that is not the case. Instead of being soft, her coat has a rough texture to it, almost surprising to most. It is rather thick, bred and built for harsh environments, only her muzzle has not yet to be covered by her thick coat. In the light, her coat shows a variety of colors, white, grey, black, and tan. Its not hard to see this, for most of these colors are prominent on her back, shoulders and tail. In the dark, her coat gets rather.. shady. The white turns into a grey, the grey turns into a darker shade of grey, brown melting in with the dark strands of fur, and the black almost shifts into a dark obsidian. These colors are faint, and during the seasons of spring and summer the boldness of them fades away, but once fall and winter comes around.. its truly unseeing.

Underneath all that fur, her skin is not a white but a steel grey, when wet and shining under the sun, you could almost see a glimmer to it.. like the suns reflection.

Her eyes are a light hazel, barely standing out, not something particulary unique about her apperance. While, her pawpads and nose are a smoky black.

Personality:

Basics
Loyal || Honest || Trustworthy || Defensive || Protective || Moody || Her Bite is worse than her Bark

Cascade is really a simple wolf, very easy to read, and just in general, a simple wolf.

Standing by her word, she took a vow, that she would remain loyal, and honest. She promised this to her dying mother, and for 6 years, she had kept that promise, and is not about to break it now. In her definition, to be loyal, you must prove yourself to others, and prove to them you will do as they say, you will stand by their side, and you will protect them at all costs even if it means death. To be loyal, she charges into battles to protect those who have earned her loyalty, to be loyal, she would exterminate all risks and threats to those who deserve her loyalty. To be loyal, she would give up her life, giving it to the next, making a clear path for them into the next life. Some say she is 'too loyal' or even 'brain washed'. That is not what she thinks, she believes she is being as loyal as she should be, within reason of course. Those who have her loyalty until their final breath consist of her family, and her high-ups. Friends come and go, but never family.. no. Family is for life, and her loyalty is for life.

While being Loyal is a huge part of her, she is allowed to be moody once in a while, is she not? Everyone here and there had bad days.. everyone does, its a part of life, but Cascade- her 'moody' days are, understated, you could say. When she becomes moody, or agitated, she attempts to hold it in but sometimes she can't. Its best to steer clear of Cascade when she becomes upset. She becomes aggressive, and begins to lash out at others, spitting out words of anger and frustration. Half the time she doesn't mean what she says but there have been occassions where, she does. When she becomes moody, she is more aggressive with words rather then brute force, but occasionally she does bite and snap. Expect to be cursed at- one of her.. go too's for when she is having an overall bad day.

Whether loyal, upset, or anything of the other sort, she always seems to tell the truth, no matter the occassion. Its really easy to see, even a pup could see she is quite an honest wolf, a wolf of her word. She doesn't break promises, she keeps them and fulfills them when she can. She rarely ever tells lies, unless its for good reason, such as if a murderer were to enter her den, and ask her questions as to where her family was, in that scenario, she would lie.. then she would rip the wolf apart leaving only bones and fur to remain. That leads us onto one of her other sides~

Barbaric. There is obviously a reason why she has been called Barbaric. As if she was trying to survive in a crude world, she rips.. not, slash here, slash there, rip. She physically rips wolves apart.. yes. Yes- she does do that, yes. Some have never seen her in action before, and therefore call it lies, but unfortunately for them, once they see her in action, it is nearly impossible to forget what they have witnessed. She is brutal, cruel, callous and most of all, very dangerous. She gives second chances, but rarely, and most of those second chances usually end up being more wretched, gory deaths rather than those she kills off the bat.

Strengths:

Brute Strength
Intelligence
Endurance
Silvertongue

Weaknesses:

Fire
Social Interactions { Quite Awkward or Short }
Understanding of true, normal relationships
Attached much too Quickly

Theme Songs:

By The Way - Theory Of A Deadman
Far From Home - Five Finger Death Punch

Crush or Courting:

Courting: PM me { If you want of course. }

Mate:

PM me { If not courting }

Pups:

N/A

Kin:

Dam: { Deceased }
Sire: { Unknown & Deceased }

Sisters: PM
Half Sisters:
PM

Brothers: Ardor { No Other Full Brothers }
Half Brothers:
PM

Affiliations:

PM me

Other:

" Don't underestimate me. I can go from Lady to Bat Shit Crazy in 2 seconds. "

Edited at May 8, 2022 05:19 PM by Covidic Coffee
Into The Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!May 7, 2022 02:52 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

WIP

Ardor

" It is my nature to be kind, gentle, and loving. But know this: When it comes to matters of protecting my family, my friends, and my heart. Do not trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know. "

Name:

Ardor

6 Years 2 Months

Male

Species:

Mackenzie Valley Wolf // Canis lupus occidentalis

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Role:

Released

Desired Rank:

Alpha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Appearance:

Lakela @ DA || Lakela@DA Link

Standing at 37 inches, or, if you need, 3ft tall. Measured 6.5ft long, or, 2 meters in length. Ardor weighs 140lbs { pounds } or, 63.5 kilos. This large, intimidating wolf, known as Ardor is quite the impressor, due to his size and his personality.

This great beast may look soft to the touch, with easy and gentle eyes. Hah~ no.

Along his entire body, Ardor has a rough pelt of fur, quite impressive yet unpleased to some.. who doesn't want to hug a soft beast-sized canine!?

His body consists of many different colors. Varying from white to obsidian black. Along his back, a dark brown blankets over his shoulders, tail, neck and the top of his head, while a lighter shade of brownish-grey bleeds through some of the dark brown locks of fur. Ardor is quite proud of his coat, and keeps it to its fullest potential, showing off his wonderous coats to the ladies and to any who care to admire his admirable coat. Below his back, shoulders, head and tail, in continues to lighten up in a shade-like fashion, becoming a lighter grey by each strand. All to the point until all his undersides are a cream-like white color.

During the cold-weather and dark nights, his pelt.. changes. Not in a mysterious, "magic" sort of way, just in the way your hair may darken once soaked. However, Ardor is not soaked. The male's coat darkens to the point as if he is a different wolf. His once dark-brown top, and bleeding grey locks of fur, now obsidian with spots of dark-colored fur popping slightly out from the dark obsidian hairs. His once white undersides, now grey with a mysterious smoky-gloom to them, giving him the advantage to hide within the forest with no problem.

However, he does not have the perfect coat as others may have. Across the left-side of his neck, three large-identical scars reach across half of his neck, clawing deep into his fur. He obtained this by battling with a bear, he and a group of his. However, no one survived but him~ and that scar reminds him very well of it.

What truly stands out about this great beast is his eyes. Oh, aren't his eyes simply beautiful. Ardor has the eyes of an angel. A beautiful, deep-bright yellow pigment, that always seems to glow no matter the time of day or the season, he always seems to have those mesmerizing eyes.

Personality:

Slick || Skilled || Classified as Dangerous || Highly Protective || Vulgar || Smart-Ass || Rough || Loud || Aggressive || Hardcore || Egotistical

Don't let your guard down around this one.

Ardor is hardcore, rough, and quite rude. It isn't hard to see. Unlike others of the same breed, this male prefers solitude over socialization. But, he doesn't mind socializing with others- its his company that minds it. Horribly so. The attitude behind that masked muzzle of his, is quite astounding. He keeps it hidden quite well, but as soon as someone ushers a word in the incorrect way or in an ill-mannered way, Ardor steps in... much too heavily. Sometimes, his attitude has led him into deep troubles, such as fighting. A brute he is, sigh. Luckly for him, Ardor has won many fights in his past, yes, he has lost some, but few. Thats when his Ego kicks in.

Who knew the size of a wolf's ego could grow bigger than the wolf himself? Mhm. You heard it. Ardor, has a big ass ego, and he isn't ashamed of it.

Writers block currently for this personality.

WIP

Strengths:

Brute Strength
Intimidation
Stamina
Silvertongue

Weaknesses:

Over Confident
Fire
Thalassophobia
Autophobia

Theme Songs:

Breaking The Silence ~ Breaking Benjamin
So Cold ~ Breaking Benjamin

Crush or Courting:

PM me { Courting }

Mate:

PM me { If not Courting }

Pups:

N/A

Kin:

Dam: { Deceased }
Sire: { Unknown & Deceased }

Sisters: Cascade | { PM me }
Half Sisters:
PM

Brothers: { No Full Brothers }
Half Brothers:
PM

Affiliations:

PM me

Other:

" I am but one of a dying breed. Hate kills this world, but it won't kill me. "

Edited at May 8, 2022 05:17 PM by Covidic Coffee
Into The Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!May 7, 2022 09:25 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Image credits go to angelSTOCK22 on da

Name:
«Vada»
-
-
-
Role: released
-
Desired rank: unsure
-
Appearance:
-

Shadow black is one term you can use to describe this wolf's appearance, though at times it appears a very dusty color. It is rather strange. Sometimes it has a darker hue, and sometimes it looks like a dirty brown with lighter tones sparsely all over, though it's seen mostly all over her underbelly. It all really depends on lighting and dark areas.

Her fur is pretty shaggy, and unkept looking. It isn't dense, but it's thick enough to keep her warm during the cold season. It's always full of debris and a few small twigs-that loves to hangout all tangled up within her fur. You can tell that keeping it spotless isn't her number one priority.

Vada long lanky legs great for tight maneuvers. Every step she takes is very calculative, fluent, and It flows in a beautiful mesmerizing motion.

Being more on the lean side means she is built for speed, stealth, and stamina. She does lack in the muscle department, it is a downfall, her blows wouldn't do the most damage which is why she resorts to wiggling he way out of certain situations. She is best for hunting which is to her delight. Conflict is her least favorite thing in the world. She would have a big disadvantage against a more muscular opponent which is very evident.

Coming in about 24 inches tall and 4.5 feet long. She Is on the smaller side hence why she's best at agility and can easily fit through smaller places. She weighs around 70 pounds.

Her eyes are a light brown that almost looks yellow in the sunlight.

-
-
Personality:

Well to say the least, Vada isn't the most interesting soul out there. In fact some may find her strange and very boring to hang around with, or even conversate with. She mostly spends her time daydreaming, lounging, or just sitting there with a clueless expression. While this may seem to be indolence she'll prove you wrong. This behavior comes from (not knowing what to do most of the time) you see she very reliant on others. She's like a child who waits for their parents next orders on what's next, or you could say docile.

Vada is a little timid by nature any loud sound will startled her poor nerves or unexpected pop ups will get her heart racing. Despite her being very young, playfulness, adventurousness, mischievousness, y'know the typical puppy mindset was never really apart of her book. Her temperament was always wall-mannered, and considerate. Any insolence was ruled out; a job well done by her parents.

The tendency to dillydally in another world of her's doesn't mean she's oblivious to things. She's a fast learner and quick-witted which may surprise some. And no she won't fail you. That being said. Vada is kind-hearted, and gentle. Fighting isn't her thing or arguments, she doesn't like it and will avoid it.

She's still growing and going through maturity so some days she might be her self and other days a different wolf that's a bit more ongoing and chatty.

Integrity is another noticeable trait about her, that being very open about things, and giving her honest opinion. Respect is given mostly to anyone above her age. That doesn't mean anyone younger won't have her respect, it's more like you have to earn it.
-
Crush or courting: None
-
-
-
Kin: open pm me
-
Affiliations: open pm me
-
Other: