Wolf Play : Dragon kin (Sign ups Opened!)
Chatbox
 starmutt
01:22:40 marsh | they/it
can you guys believe i started drawing because of this game
crazy
i was crazy once
 Caeruleum
01:22:02 Cae, Blue
kels best boi proven true
 technoblade
01:20:59 Lil Techy | Techno
Karou

god damn that luck is insane
 technoblade
01:20:31 Lil Techy | Techno
ET

i didn't do it on purpose I swear!
 Salem
01:20:31 Bell
-WP Click-
 Karou
01:20:28 
-WP Click-
DH triplet is crazy luck
 Eternity
01:20:02 ET
Woofer
Absolutely. What's the point in being British if you don't steal spices to never use them.

Also you're so cruel </3

Techno
Can't believe you've done this to be honest.
 technoblade
01:19:44 Lil Techy | Techno
Eci

Why can I perfectly imagine that face on him? It sounds so perfect honestly.

Hopefully he never learns cause this sounds funny as hell.
 The Pumpkin King
01:18:57 
001, in true British fashion, you want what you won't even utilize.
 technoblade
01:18:46 Lil Techy | Techno
ET

I am very sorry XD
 The Pumpkin King
01:18:21 
technoblade, Eternity just makes the :[ face at me until I feel manipulated into moving my hands.

I always just start off with, "I have something for you. :>" and he still gets excited. Hasn't learned yet. lol
 Eternity
01:18:10 ET
Woofer
You would be salty and spicy as a soup don't even lie. Ayu can't handle spice either. My soup 100%

Techno
Perfect, perfect. If not very concerning.
 Karou
01:17:38 
anyway kiwi strawberry because that boba combo slaps
 technoblade
01:17:31 Lil Techy | Techno
black cherry
 EkaterinaGoldstone
01:17:25 Kate/Gold
Ash- I'll say kiwi strawberry.
 The Pumpkin King
01:17:25 
twin, he is. 🥹 Every day I'm so happy he was made. My beloved,,
 sekizen
01:17:17 seki / orchifer
pokemon spotting 😭
 Karou
01:17:15 
there's water flavours?
 Azrael
01:16:53 Ash, Khaos
I forgot which flavor I liked. What does chat vote: black cherry or kiwi strawberry? (water)
 technoblade
01:16:53 Lil Techy | Techno
Eci

I shove my ice cold onto his back and he shrieks like a girl and yet he still puts up with me

Seki!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : -2
Grizzly Bear : +5
Cougar : -1
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Dragon kin (Sign ups Opened!)May 2, 2022 06:36 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lol.
Well regardless of if there'd be powered up humans, I am going to join. xD
Mind if I reserve a Hunter?
Dragon kin (Sign ups Opened!)May 2, 2022 06:37 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

King of Winter~ said:
Lol.
Well regardless of if there'd be powered up humans, I am going to join. xD
Mind if I reserve a Hunter?

yup res starts now!
Dragon kin (Sign ups Opened!)May 2, 2022 06:56 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name

Virgil B. Odessa

Species

Human

Dragonkin Hunter

Powers (Up to 3 Three)

Seeing as he's a human, I will simply establish a few skills of his.

He is a skilled swordsmen, maybe a little over confident if he's honest, but he has reason to brag.

Virgil is skilled in various outdoorsy arts, a rather notable one being tracking.

He turned twenty three last Winter.

Male

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Personality:

Virgil is a simple man.

One might believe he is humble from his lifestyle and general demeanor, yet it grows clearer by the hour that the longer you're around him you can practically feel the strange aura about him.

It's not charisma, no. More like, a wildness? A confidence, yes. A strange sense of surety in everything he does. There is never any wavering or pause. Virgil is a man of action and emotion. No methodical schemes or ploys... He is very blunt and to the point. That's not to say he isn't a bad liar, bad at subtly, it's just that he prefers to be upfront. There is no honor in trickery.

He enjoys quite moments spent with his peers and comrades. While he loves to be in the action, the adrenaline, he can appreciate peace too.

Virgil has a tendency to be rather snarky at times, often poking at people in a variety of jokes and taunts. While useful in arguments, not very good at keeping friends. Maybe people aren't ad thick skinned as He anticipated?

Clearly he lacks in some forms of emotional intelligence. Sometimes he isn't the most empathetic, and often he isn't able to reign in his own thoughts and feelings.

Looks:

Virgil is tall, standing about 6'0", and yet thinly built. Not a twig mind you, just thin. His skin is tanned, a healthy carmel complexion. His hair is just about jaw-length falling in dark brown shaggy curls. Virgil's features are sharp and relaxed, with a shining grin that takes up a good portion of his face. His eyes are a dark gold in color reminiscent of fields of grain. They are soft and welcoming, seemingly holding no malice within them. Strange.

His attire is a mix of modern and antique.

He wears a worn grey henley shirt under an olive green overcoat. His pants are simple black pants, paired with tall boots fashioned of leather. Hidden in his left sleeve is a shoulder holster, allowing for easy access to his revolver which he keeps on him at all times. Upon his forearms and shins is metal plated armors, with his left hand gloved in a clawed gaunltet.

Upon his hip is a strange leather belt. Various herbal pouches and other miscellaneous items, but the only serious thing of note is the large pointy thing.

Virgil carries a sword. A hand and a half sword... What a mouthful.

Weakness (For each Power):

Well, he is a human in a world of Magic.

He is more vulnerable to harm compared to others, unable to inflict the same manner of damage.

But Humanity is adaptable and tenacious.

other

I love Kit - Kat bars.

Edited at May 3, 2022 06:55 PM by King of Winter~
Dragon kin (Sign ups Opened!)May 2, 2022 07:06 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Is this medieval, modern, or somewhere in between?
Dragon kin (Sign ups Opened!)May 2, 2022 07:12 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
modern and pls pm with the questions!
Dragon kin (Sign ups Opened!)May 2, 2022 07:14 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Im joining can i reserve Dragon kin
Dragon kin (Sign ups Opened!)May 2, 2022 07:26 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
yup!
Dragon kin (Sign ups Opened!)May 2, 2022 09:32 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
wip
Name
Leo
Species
Dragonkin
powers
Sexuality
Pansexual
personality
looks
Weakness
other

Edited at May 2, 2022 09:34 PM by Royal Pack
Dragon kin (Sign ups Opened!)May 3, 2022 12:30 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name-

Alice

Species-

Dragonkin

powers(Up to 3 powers)-

Ice creation- Alice can create Ice pathways to walk on water with.

Telepathy- She can communcate through other dragon kins minds

Fire breath- She can breath blue fire

Age-

gender-

Female

Sexulatiy-

Pansexual/poly

Personality-

She is kind and caring but also sassy at times. She doesn't take to rude people and if they are rude to her she is rude back. Alice also has a bit of a temper and doesn't like the idea of her friend being hurt. She is actually very sweet when you get to know her but she does have a habit of closing people off. Alice is very caring towards others but will not tolerate being betrayed. She doesn't like when people are two-faced but she doesn't say anything about it because she is two-faced at times with her friends when she says she is fine but isn't. Alice is a person who trys to think about others and put herself in their shoes at times.

looks-

Alice has long red hair that reaches her butt and her hair has white highlights going through it. She is 5'4" and weighs 130 pounds. She wears a white crop top and black ripped jeans. She has black laced combat boots she wears but will also wear her red heels at times. She has a navy blue skirt and a gray t-shirt in her closet. She has a slender frame and green eyes. Her skin tone is more of a tan than white. Her eyes have black cat like slits for the pupils so she does hide her eyes any way she can. Alice does have bangs and she keeps them to the side of her face.

Dragon look-

Weakness(for each power)

Ice creation- She can really only use this if there is water around but she does need to concernate.

Telepathy- She can only do this if it is dragon kin and they give her permission but she can't read thoguhts unless there is a link between her and the other

FIre breath- She needs to be in dragon form and this will also hurt her throat a lot tho due to it making her throat dry

other:

Photo Credits: This was made by a Real life freind(I will not put their name since it is private.)

Kat

Not sure if the have dragon forms so i just put it in case

Edited at May 3, 2022 03:35 PM by Nikki Afton
Dragon kin (Sign ups Opened!)May 3, 2022 03:49 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

King of Winter~ said:

Name

Virgil B. Odessa

Species

Human

Dragonkin Hunter

Powers (Up to 3 Three)

Seeing as he's a human, I will simply establish a few skills of his.

He is a skilled swordsmen, maybe a little over confident if he's honest, but he has reason to brag.

Virgil is skilled in various outdoorsy arts, a rather notable one being tracking.

He turned eighteen last Winter.

Male

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Personality:

Virgil is a simple man.

One might believe he is humble from his lifestyle and general demeanor, yet it grows clearer by the hour that the longer you're around him you can practically feel the strange aura about him.

It's not charisma, no. More like, a wildness? A confidence, yes. A strange sense of surety in everything he does. There is never any wavering or pause. Virgil is a man of action and emotion. No methodical schemes or ploys... He is very blunt and to the point. That's not to say he isn't a bad liar, bad at subtly, it's just that he prefers to be upfront. There is no honor in trickery.

He enjoys quite moments spent with his peers and comrades. While he loves to be in the action, the adrenaline, he can appreciate peace too.

Virgil has a tendency to be rather snarky at times, often poking at people in a variety of jokes and taunts. While useful in arguments, not very good at keeping friends. Maybe people aren't ad thick skinned as He anticipated?

Clearly he lacks in some forms of emotional intelligence. Sometimes he isn't the most empathetic, and often he isn't able to reign in his own thoughts and feelings.

Looks:

Virgil is tall, standing about 6'0", and yet thinly built. Not a twig mind you, just thin. His skin is tanned, a healthy carmel complexion. His hair is just about jaw-length falling in dark brown shaggy curls. Virgil's features are sharp and relaxed, with a shining grin that takes up a good portion of his face. His eyes are a dark gold in color reminiscent of fields of grain. They are soft and welcoming, seemingly holding no malice within them. Strange.

His attire is a mix of modern and antique.

He wears a worn grey henley shirt under an olive green overcoat. His pants are simple black pants, paired with tall boots fashioned of leather. Hidden in his left sleeve is a shoulder holster, allowing for easy access to his revolver which he keeps on him at all times. Upon his forearms and shins is metal plated armors, with his left hand gloved in a clawed gaunltet.

Upon his hip is a strange leather belt. Various herbal pouches and other miscellaneous items, but the only serious thing of note is the large pointy thing.

Virgil carries a sword. A hand and a half sword... What a mouthful.

Weakness (For each Power):

Well, he is a human in a world of Magic.

He is more vulnerable to harm compared to others, unable to inflict the same manner of damage.

But Humanity is adaptable and tenacious.

other

I love Kit - Kat bars.

Nikki Afton said:

Name-

Alice

Species-

Dragonkin

powers(Up to 3 powers)-

Ice creation- Alice can create Ice pathways to walk on water with.

Telepathy- She can communcate through other dragon kins minds

Fire breath- She can breath blue fire

Age-

gender-

Female

Sexulatiy-

Pansexual/poly

Personality-

She is kind and caring but also sassy at times. She doesn't take to rude people and if they are rude to her she is rude back. Alice also has a bit of a temper and doesn't like the idea of her friend being hurt. She is actually very sweet when you get to know her but she does have a habit of closing people off. Alice is very caring towards others but will not tolerate being betrayed. She doesn't like when people are two-faced but she doesn't say anything about it because she is two-faced at times with her friends when she says she is fine but isn't. Alice is a person who trys to think about others and put herself in their shoes at times.

looks-

Alice has long red hair that reaches her butt and her hair has white highlights going through it. She is 5'4" and weighs 130 pounds. She wears a white crop top and black ripped jeans. She has black laced combat boots she wears but will also wear her red heels at times. She has a navy blue skirt and a gray t-shirt in her closet. She has a slender frame and green eyes. Her skin tone is more of a tan than white. Her eyes have black cat like slits for the pupils so she does hide her eyes any way she can. Alice does have bangs and she keeps them to the side of her face.

Dragon look-

Weakness(for each power)

Ice creation- She can really only use this if there is water around but she does need to concernate.

Telepathy- She can only do this if it is dragon kin and they give her permission but she can't read thoguhts unless there is a link between her and the other

FIre breath- She needs to be in dragon form and this will also hurt her throat a lot tho due to it making her throat dry

other:

Photo Credits: This was made by a Real life freind(I will not put their name since it is private.)

Kat

Not sure if the have dragon forms so i just put it in case

Both accepted!

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us