Wolf Play : Horse Rp | In Need of Title | Open!
Chatbox
 Eternity
01:20:02 ET
Woofer
Absolutely. What's the point in being British if you don't steal spices to never use them.

Also you're so cruel </3

Techno
Can't believe you've done this to be honest.
 technoblade
01:19:44 Lil Techy | Techno
Eci

Why can I perfectly imagine that face on him? It sounds so perfect honestly.

Hopefully he never learns cause this sounds funny as hell.
 The Pumpkin King
01:18:57 
001, in true British fashion, you want what you won't even utilize.
 technoblade
01:18:46 Lil Techy | Techno
ET

I am very sorry XD
 The Pumpkin King
01:18:21 
technoblade, Eternity just makes the :[ face at me until I feel manipulated into moving my hands.

I always just start off with, "I have something for you. :>" and he still gets excited. Hasn't learned yet. lol
 Eternity
01:18:10 ET
Woofer
You would be salty and spicy as a soup don't even lie. Ayu can't handle spice either. My soup 100%

Techno
Perfect, perfect. If not very concerning.
 Karou
01:17:38 
anyway kiwi strawberry because that boba combo slaps
 technoblade
01:17:31 Lil Techy | Techno
black cherry
 EkaterinaGoldstone
01:17:25 Kate/Gold
Ash- I'll say kiwi strawberry.
 The Pumpkin King
01:17:25 
twin, he is. 🥹 Every day I'm so happy he was made. My beloved,,
 sekizen
01:17:17 seki / orchifer
pokemon spotting 😭
 Karou
01:17:15 
there's water flavours?
 Azrael
01:16:53 Ash, Khaos
I forgot which flavor I liked. What does chat vote: black cherry or kiwi strawberry? (water)
 technoblade
01:16:53 Lil Techy | Techno
Eci

I shove my ice cold onto his back and he shrieks like a girl and yet he still puts up with me

Seki!
 Eternity
01:16:26 ET
Omg, a wild Sekizen
 The Pumpkin King
01:16:11 
001, you said I'd be salty. >:( Give me to Ayu. He would appreciate me.
 technoblade
01:16:08 Lil Techy | Techno
ET

I'll jar Eci up and give her to you with the label 'good soup'
 sekizen
01:16:02 seki / orchifer
bile is my greatest oc design ever
 The Pumpkin King
01:15:37 
technoblade, you think you won't be an annoying partner and then there you are... annoying and dearly loved. lmao
 Eternity
01:15:03 ET
At least give me the soup

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : -2
Grizzly Bear : +5
Cougar : -1
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Horse Rp | In Need of Title | Open!April 22, 2022 08:48 PM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award
My Bachelor

[Arlo]

Herd or Band: Band One

Appearance:
bay-andalusian-by-xxmysterystockxx-d88qmlr-fullview.jpg
[credit goes to xxMysteryStockxx on da]

Arlo stands just below 18 hands with a stocky and buff build to him. His physique is best used for fighting rather than being swift, and is often the slowest among others. He is complete braw and has several muscle spanning around his body, mainly upon his chest and legs. Arlo's facial features are very sharp and defined, and his coat is often glossy and tends to have different shades in it depending on the light. His coat is a bay that has a darker hue upon his legs, neck, and lower back. Near his underside, the colour is lighter slightly and is almost orange.

His legs are nearly black that swiftly fade into the rusty colour that takes up the remainder of his body. This colour remains the same throughout his entire coat. Arlo's mane and tail are also a pure black, and his eyes are a dark brown. His tail fades into a lighter brown, though it's hard to distinguish and is dependent on the light.

bay-andalusian-2-by-xxmysterystockxx-d88qjzq-pre.jpg

Personality:
Stoic - Bully - Violent - Tricky - Cunning - Arrogant - Ass - Immature - Egotistic - Bold - Playful - Loyal [to his brother]

Arlo is a male with an.. odd personality. He is aggressive and mean at one point, yet childish and playful the next. There is truly no knowing which one he'll be. He is known to act stoic and violent, often bullying others and not hesitating to harm them. He knows no boundaries. If somebody tells him to leave them alone, he won't simply to be petty. In fact, he'd act even more obnoxious just to show them that he can do what he wants. Arlo is very childish in that sense and has no maturity whatsoever when it comes to others.

He is a very tricky individual. He enjoys joking and jesting, though sometimes he takes his jokes too far. He's the type to push another into water and consider it a "joke" before running off to do it to another. Arlo, again, knows no boundaries and is very plainly labeled as an asshole. In short, he acts as if he never grew up.

What strikes many as odd is that he is cunning beyond belief and rather intelligent, however, Arlo uses his brains for all the wrong reasons. Rather than trying to figure out something important, he'll be focusing on which river is deeper so he can push somebody into it. Not just eyeball it either. No, he'll actually measure it and figure it out. He acts as if everybody is nugatory and is simply there for no reason. To him, he's the most important thing.. Well, besides his brother, of course. Towards him, Arlo is different. He acts more mature and takes it easier, though not all that much. He still acts obnoxious towards him, though tends not to take it overly far. Arlo is selfless and loyal to him and would do anything to ensure their wellbeing, even if he's the youngest. So, he does have a few good traits in him, it just takes some digging to uncover it.

Very aggressive and bold, Arlo is the type to confront another if something happens, and not in a mature manner. No, he will sprint full-force towards them screaming before breaking out into a fight. He supposes that he could be heroic, after all, the ego boost that comes with succeeded is better than actually saving another. It's as if the male craves violence. He doesn't handle anything professionally and acts similarly to a frat boy in many ways. He's loud, annoying, and really childish, but again, there are some good traits within him. He isn't lazy and is known to be hardworking, and he always goes above and beyond to protect others he considers close to.

He is also playful, though in an aggressive manner. Somebody can try and play tag with him, and rather than tapping them, Arlo will tackle them to the ground to declare them "it". The male doesn't understand his own strength nor aggression, and constantly needs somebody to tell him to calm down. He knows how to be gentle, but he needs to be reminded all the time. He is very extroverted, not humiliated or hesitant to speak to another. Arlo does whatever he pleases and doesn't every feel like he's being held back.

Usually he is more stoic and calm. While he does end up being pushy and annoying, he doesn't chase everyone around 24/7. Simply when he feels up to wasting some energy. Indeed, Arlo can be calmer and sometimes kind, but not often. When meeting a stranger, he usually revolves to using anger and violence to intimidate rather than speaking normally. What can he say? He's a cautious individual. He never trusts anyone nor accepts help, making him stubborn. In fact, Arlo would rather fall off a cliff then admit he needs help. He is meant to be the heroic and strong one. His ego can't handle being bruised. He does listen to what others have to say and can come off as gentler, but this side of his personality is often overridden by his louder one, so it isn't seen often.

In short, he is aggressive, intimidating, and mean, but he has the potential to be better with some very, very hard work.

Crush: None
Mate: None
Foals: None

Kin: Belial - Half-Brother

Affiliations:

Belial: His brother is only one that Arlo will remotely listen to. He actually acts considerate towards him.. Well.. Most of the time anyways. Regardless, if one thing is for certain, Arlo will do anything for Belial, even if he's younger, and even if they aren't full-blooded brothers. He looks up to Belial.. in a figurative sense. After all, Arlo is taller, so he often looks down on.. Yeah, you get it.

Edited at April 22, 2022 09:00 PM by Tenebris Umbra
Horse Rp | In Need of Title | Open!April 22, 2022 09:39 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Mara is accepted! As is Arlo!

Edited at April 22, 2022 09:39 PM by Imperial Sands
Horse Rp | In Need of Title | Open!April 23, 2022 05:22 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Screeeee!
May I reserve broodmare deputy, a herd mare, and band One stallion?
Horse Rp | In Need of Title | Open!April 23, 2022 09:10 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
You got it ^^
For the Herd Mare: Wild or Broodmare?

Edited at April 23, 2022 09:11 PM by Imperial Sands
Horse Rp | In Need of Title | Open!April 23, 2022 11:40 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Wild. ^^ Sorry, I should have clarified that

Imperial Sands said:
You got it ^^
For the Herd Mare: Wild or Broodmare?

Horse Rp | In Need of Title | Open!April 24, 2022 12:21 AM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Noche
Herd: Wild Herd

C9703018-E1-E8-44-A6-BB52-787-F0824-BBB1.jpg

Credits to Alla-equi on DA

Noche is an elegant creature, and aptly named. Her sleek pelt is pitch black, as is the rest of her body; the only exception is the tiniest white star on her forehead. Her mane and tail, both medium in length, match the void of her pelt. Even her eyes are deep, liquid pools of night. Bluebird. Her movements are fluid and quiet, and she has a low, lulling voice.

Noche has smooth, proportionate features. She stands just under 16 hands and has firm muscling, but she is not noticeably ripped. Her legs are sturdy and strong, as is the rest of her, and she holds a certain elegance to her appearance. A curved neck holds up a refined head with somewhat long, slightly curled ears.

Despite her more average size, she often appears larger than she is: her coat seems to suck the light out of everything, and she has a calm, sure demeanor that demands at least a little respect. Five. Her more sober appearance also adds to the effect of a wiser mare older than she is. She was to look and be confident, steady, and level-headed; the way she carries herself certainly promotes that image.

Personality

While she may appear knowledgeable, Noche is still young and inexperienced, and she owns it. Her wisdom comes from following her elders, obeying commands, and observing outcomes of different situations. Her forte is watching with a calm, collected demeanor. She does not rise up in emotion as easily as other young horses, and she can hold her own in a battle of wits.

Noche always dons a smooth expression, any emotion displaying in her eyes. Even then, her emotes are mild. Faint displeasure, for example, or a note of pride. It is extremely difficult to get a raise out of her, as she is quite good at deflecting comments or actions that she finds antagonizing.

Despite this more languid base, she is not one to be run over. Her strength is a quiet one but it is there. Noche is the silent bearer of burdens, always ready to help another horse through a hard time, and she will fight to the death to protect those she cares about. She is loyal to her herd, though she may not always agree with decisions made, and she sticks to the rules. Noche will always expect others to do the same and she will take on the role of drill sergeant if need be.

She does have an adventurous side to her as well, though it only really comes out around foals, who hold the dearest place in her heart. They are her favorite members of the herd, and she is always willing to play with them. Noche grew up too fast, as her mother died early on in her life and left her to fend for herself; playing around with the foals gives her a glimpse at what could have been, and what she wants for her future offspring.

Overall, this mare is wise and mature but lacks the power over others that comes with age. Noche is altruistic and charismatic, but she takes no nonsense and is not afraid to critique others for negative actions. She is not easily riled up but will unleash all of Hell on anyone who threatens those she cares about.

Crush

Open

Mate

None

Foals

None

Kin

Open

Affiliations

Open, PM me.

Other

None

FE02-F04-E-B076-40-EE-931-A-E7-CC805-BEE11.jpg

Edited at April 24, 2022 12:22 AM by Rising Shadows
Horse Rp | In Need of Title | Open!April 24, 2022 08:02 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Nakima
Herd or Band
Broodmare Herd
Rank
Lead Mare
Appearance
(Credits)
Nakima
Nakima stands at about 15.1 hands tall and is quite a specimen. Nakima is very lean and musculed from the shows she used to be in. Her body is built for jumping and she weighs at about 1,000 pounds. Nakima is very distinguished by her breed's, Arabian, distinctive head shape and high tail carriage. Nakima has the typical Arabian refined, wedge-shaped head, broad forehead, large black eyes, and a small muzzle. Nakima also has a slight forehead bulge between her eyes.

Nakima also has a arched neck with a large, well-set windpipe set on a refined, clean throatlatch. This mare has deep, well-angled hips and well laid-back shoulders, her hindquarters are wider and more powerfully muscled for intense bursts of activity. All of these physical traits help Nakima move quickly and as most Arabians are, she is considered best in distance runs.

Nakima is a deep pitch black color, which makes it pretty much impossible to see her at night unless the moon is shining bright. Her mane and tail are the same color, as are her eyes. There is not a speck of white or any other color on her, and when the sun or moon shines on her it reflects off of her sleek coat. Nakmia does have a few scars on her that are kind of hard to see. Most of them she recieved during shows when she nicked things. However more of the recent ones are from living out in the wild.

Personality

Nakima is a very interesting mare. She is brave, loyal, fierce, firm, stern, loving, kind, quiet, and much more. Most of her moods change from time to time. Nakima is a very brave mare, willing to do whatever it takes to keep her herd safe, even if it costs her, her life. She is also incredibly loyal to them, and to shake her loyalty from her herd is impossible. However this mare is also fierce, firm, and stern. She does not allow any kind of nonsense to go down in her herd. There are rules set to keep the herd safe, and she expects them to follow them. She is not above punishment for breaking the rules.

Nakima is very steadfast in the fact that no stallions may be allowed inside of the herd, as she believes that they have survived well without one so far and have no need for one. Despite this mare's overall fierce personality, she is actually a very loving mare. Nakima loves foals, and enjoys playing with them whenever she can. She has no foal of her own, but a part of her wishes that she did. Nakima is very kind to her herdmates, unless they are breaking rules, and tries to talk to each one at least once a day. While Nakima can be very kind to her herdmates, she is not so kind to outsiders. With her herdmates, she can be extremly good-natured. Nakima is also incredibly alert.

As a young filly, Nakima was a very spirited and carefree horse. Of course, there is still a part of her that is spirited and carefree. But as she grew up, much of it has faded. Though on good days you may still be able to see that free spirit that caught the attention of many humans before Nakima and her herd were released.
Crush
Open
Mate
Open
Foals
Open
Kin
Open
Affiliations
Open
Other
"Bluebird"
RP Example 1

RP Example 2

Edited at April 30, 2022 09:13 PM by Dagger Pack
Horse Rp | In Need of Title | Open!April 24, 2022 10:55 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Nimbus
Herd: Broodmare Herd

Credits for images go to MWilliams-Stock on DA.

Nimbus is a gorgeous red dun varnish overo mare. A dusty red coat gives way to white splashes and a lighter mane and tail, the latter having several sections of a deeper red color to it. Intelligent brown eyes are set in a pure white face, and her pink muzzle is spotted with darker flecks and patches. All four of her hooves are striped black and cream rather than simply being one or the other.

She is an American Paint Horse with thoroughbred lines and was bred for reining competitions, cross country races, and ranch work; her physique is one that boasts stamina, agility, and surefootedness. She stands at a fair 16 hands high. Her body is sleek and muscular, well-proportioned, and able to handle rougher terrain well.

Her gait is relatively smooth and, while she is not the fastest horse out there, she can maintain a nice speed for long durations. Nimbus is quite in shape and has become well-adapted to inclement weather throughout her few years of training, racing, and working. She has an authoritative, knowledgeable air about her, and she does not seem one to be crossed lightly -- or at all.

Personality

The first character trait anyone will notice is that Nimbus is very down to earth and takes nobody's attitude. She may be named after the clouds, but her head is solidly placed on her shoulders and she certainly uses it. This mare is quite smart and devious, thinking a thousand steps ahead for every outcome of a situation with ease. She demands respect and gives it in turn where it is due; horses who have lost her respect are not likely to regain it, and her normally mild mannerisms will become cold, even harsh, and clipped.

Nimbus runs a tight ship: survival of the fittest suggests fitness in body, mind, and character. She passes as much knowledge as she can to those around her to prevent as many losses as possible. She cares about her companions, no matter how much some may irritate her, and she would never wish death upon any of them. Therefore, she does her best to prepare them for worst case scenarios while also trying to prevent those from ever happening.

Nimbus is a frank creature, blunt but not brutally honest. She also tries to teach by example and help others learn from the experiences they have had. She's patient, encouraging, and always willing to help in tough situations, whatever they may be. However, Nimbus will not overstep. If she senses that a horse needs to do something on their own, she will let them be and silently appraise from afar.

Nimbus is a serious creature. She does not lightly joke about many things, as she has seen much of the darker sides of life. There aren't many topics that are funny to her anymore. She does not divulge these memories with many, and even fewer will ever hear all of them. She is content to deal with her own burdens by herself; as she allows the others in her herd to do that without intervention, she expects the same for herself.

Crush

None

Mate

None

Foals

None

Kin

Plenty out and about

Affiliations

Open

Other

Edited at April 24, 2022 11:53 PM by Rising Shadows
Horse Rp | In Need of Title | Open!April 24, 2022 11:25 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Stryder
Herd: Bachelor Band One

Stryder is the definition of "tall, dark, and handsome". His limber, well-muscled figure is well-proportioned and defined. He stands at almost eighteen hands, taking after his late father, who was an obnoxiously tall horse as well. Stryder is named for his long, easy lope that makes him appear to be moving in slow motion with reaching strides and fluid actions. His ancestors were Paso Fino and Thoroughbred, though, over time, those genes were significantly dilluted with all the other breeds that make up the American mustang. However, some of these genetic fancies ended up inside Yours Truly.

Stryder holds his large head high on a long, muscular neck attached to a barrel-chested body. His hooves are large, providing great balance and surefootedness across uneven terrain, and his legs are sturdy as well. He has a short tail, for what reason he cannot say, and a fairly short mane that, were it any shorter, would potentially stick up in the air as though he'd been electrocuted. His tail has no arch to it whatsoever. When he lifts it, it sticks straight out vertically and goes no higher.

His eartips point in towards each other very slightly, and he hosts a minimally dished face. His coat is short and sleek, black in color, with a white mane and tail. He's heard it's some version of a dappled gray, but there hasn't been any dappling in his coat since he was a foal.

Stryder has flared nostrils and an Arabian's shortened back with one less vertebrae than the average horse. He has some scars on his chest and flanks from various fights with other bachelors and his late father, who kicked him out of his birth herd.

Personality

Stryder is a smart horse. He knows what to do in odd situations, like getting caught in barbed wires, and has evaded almost all predators he's encountered. He joined a bachelor band shortly after being kicked from his original herd, and he has been loyal to these "brothers" ever since. Stryder has always wanted a family of his own, and he is more of a one-mare-stallion. He does not wish for a large herd and is mainly traveling with other stallions for company.

Stryder is mature, calm, and quite stubborn. He is logic-oriented and tactical in his approaches to different things, preferring to take the thoughtful and mature approach to issues rather than blow everything out of proportion. His calmer nature can irritate others at times -- especially when trying to get him riled up. When he does happen to lose his temper, Stryder goes ballistic. There is no real inbetween with him: he is either calm and mildly irritated or on the road to Murder Town. He is fiercely loyal to those he is close to and has no problems fighting a little here and there to keep them safe.

His sobriety can make him a buzzkill at times, but he means well. Stryder is a ladies' man, but he does not push luck or boundaries and is, in general, quite a chivalrous stallion. When around mares and foals, he is on his best behavior; Stryder loves foals -- not that he would let anyone know that, of course. He usually keeps to himself but will speak his mind or join conversation when asked.

Crush

Open

Mate

None

Foals

None

Kin

Open

Affiliations

Open

Other

Edited at April 24, 2022 11:43 PM by Rising Shadows