Wolf Play : Toppled Kingdom | Lion Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 technoblade
01:20:31 Lil Techy | Techno
ET

i didn't do it on purpose I swear!
 Salem
01:20:31 Bell
-WP Click-
 Karou
01:20:28 
-WP Click-
DH triplet is crazy luck
 Eternity
01:20:02 ET
Woofer
Absolutely. What's the point in being British if you don't steal spices to never use them.

Also you're so cruel </3

Techno
Can't believe you've done this to be honest.
 technoblade
01:19:44 Lil Techy | Techno
Eci

Why can I perfectly imagine that face on him? It sounds so perfect honestly.

Hopefully he never learns cause this sounds funny as hell.
 The Pumpkin King
01:18:57 
001, in true British fashion, you want what you won't even utilize.
 technoblade
01:18:46 Lil Techy | Techno
ET

I am very sorry XD
 The Pumpkin King
01:18:21 
technoblade, Eternity just makes the :[ face at me until I feel manipulated into moving my hands.

I always just start off with, "I have something for you. :>" and he still gets excited. Hasn't learned yet. lol
 Eternity
01:18:10 ET
Woofer
You would be salty and spicy as a soup don't even lie. Ayu can't handle spice either. My soup 100%

Techno
Perfect, perfect. If not very concerning.
 Karou
01:17:38 
anyway kiwi strawberry because that boba combo slaps
 technoblade
01:17:31 Lil Techy | Techno
black cherry
 EkaterinaGoldstone
01:17:25 Kate/Gold
Ash- I'll say kiwi strawberry.
 The Pumpkin King
01:17:25 
twin, he is. 🥹 Every day I'm so happy he was made. My beloved,,
 sekizen
01:17:17 seki / orchifer
pokemon spotting 😭
 Karou
01:17:15 
there's water flavours?
 Azrael
01:16:53 Ash, Khaos
I forgot which flavor I liked. What does chat vote: black cherry or kiwi strawberry? (water)
 technoblade
01:16:53 Lil Techy | Techno
Eci

I shove my ice cold onto his back and he shrieks like a girl and yet he still puts up with me

Seki!
 Eternity
01:16:26 ET
Omg, a wild Sekizen
 The Pumpkin King
01:16:11 
001, you said I'd be salty. >:( Give me to Ayu. He would appreciate me.
 technoblade
01:16:08 Lil Techy | Techno
ET

I'll jar Eci up and give her to you with the label 'good soup'

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : -2
Grizzly Bear : +5
Cougar : -1
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Toppled Kingdom | Lion Rp | Open!April 17, 2022 06:34 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name - Miska
(Meaning: Little bear)
Age - 3
Gender - Female/Lioness
Rank - Huntress
Desired rank - Content
Appearance -
Miska is a beautiful lioness with a slim body structure and of course musclle ranging from medium to large running down her legs back and chest making her really look like a young female professional Hunter to all those around. Though she lacks height and weight she makes up for it in her amazing ability to fight and of course stealth and speed making her one if noylt the fastest lioness in the pride.
Her paws, ears and teeth are something that helped her get her name big, large, and or course sharp and long helping her win any hunt she is put on no matter the animal or lion. Her eyes are something that is helped to seperate her from other lionesses as they are a light savanna coloured middle with the outline being a beautiful dark green the can easily blend in.
Like every great lioness she has scars of her own mostly litters around her chest and back either from hunting or from other lions in her Pride, including males as she was once a loner back when she was only a year old. Though one sticks out more then most a thin scar running from just under her ear to her top right shoulder is pretty interesting to anyone who sees it.
Her coat is also a way to get the attention of her Pride as it a beautiful light savanna color almost sometimes described as a white lightly dusted with the savannah color of her surroundings the tip of her tail being a light white colour as well as the tips of her ears and under her eyes helping her eyesight and eyes stick out more to those around her.
Personality -
Though she is always a pleasure to meet and be around she lacks dominace and the confidencebto be mean or aggressive to a lion or lioness she has grown fond of always trying to find a way around from showing them any sort of dominace at all as they are something she holds dear to her.
Weight is always something she lacked in as she likes to wait for the others to have their fills even if that means only have the scraps or even going without food for that hunt but she somehow always has the energy and strength to keep pushing and go on another hunt or run the very same day or night as she always loves a good hunt or even a night walk.
Being fooled by her caring personality is easy as she is always in the kind of mood though those that have known the female for a while can say differently as if threatened or if needed the female can change from being kind to a dominating and fight worthy opponent to anyone that she faces, she even has a reputation of fighting a male though that is only a rumour that was passed around the pride a season ago.
Fighting, stealth, and hunting is something she always trust to profect and train in as she is in no rush to be a higher rank being happy with being a hunter of the pride providing food and protection to those who need it the most. She is always offering a ear to talk to or a warm smile and bed to those who need it even if it's a male.
Like every great lion she also has a story that has helped shaped her into the lion she is now not to long ago she was gifted the pleasure of going to be a first time mother falling pregnant to one of the male lions but sadly lost the lives of her unborn cubs in her first fails hunt being trappled on by a wild boar causing her to have a miscarriage witch if affect she is looked down upon by some of the male lions and lionesses of the pride.
Crush - Doesn't really have one
Mate - Open
Offspring - N/A (Miscarried)
Kin - Open
Other - Pm if interested in being a kin, crush, mate, or anything else to miska always happy to help.
If anything is wrong with her please tell me and I will change it straight away!!

Edited at April 17, 2022 11:14 AM by Free-Claw12
Toppled Kingdom | Lion Rp | Open!April 17, 2022 10:58 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
My Huntress
Stock Images. All credits to Lena-Panthera on DA
Name:
Khwezi;
It Means "Bright Morning Star" in Zulu
Huntress
Desired Rank:
Her Former Rank As Second Female;
Her Queen In Power Again
Appearance:
words
words
words
words
Personality:

This female is of a rather... complex nature. The first thing you notice about her is definitely her charismatic behavior, she's definitely a charmer to be quite frank. One with smooth and polished words - evidence of a rather well trained upbringing. Her words being able to persuade and manipulate you if she so desired - you can find her little words like little ear maggots in your ear, always stuck in your brain. What does she mean? What does it all mean? Ah, yes with her words she can both greatly comfort or horrendously scar you. It's just depending on how you affect her. Yes, she likes to fuck with the minds of others just for funsies, I mean what else are you supposed to do when your bored out of your damn mind? It's just the charm that keeps others coming to her even if they're scared out of their mind of her. No one can really explain it - maybe it's the glittering smile of her pearly fangs, her smooth and eloquent words, or maybe the way you can just feel comfortable around her. If you already can't tell she's quite social, yet not the one to just get up all in your face - yes, she's the one to flit around in a large gathering but silently and quietly observe others in a smaller setting. Yes, she's quite easy and fun to approach, she'll give you a polite smile and gesture no matter who you are - and this includes her enemies.

This female is confident- confident in herself, her gender, and whatever position she holds. Whatever position she holds she'll still display her valuable leadership skills. She knows how to take charge when needed along with keeping a level head under pressure, not to mention she is an excellent negotiator. This dame is quite confident in being female and doesn't give a damn what males have to say negative about her - so what she has a big ego? She doesn't see the big deal - if a male can't deal with a woman who is confident in herself then they can go screw themsleves. Not to mention, her intellectual prowess - quick to analyze a situation before her and adapt quickly, not to mention she's gifted to be able to come up with strategies and very detailed plans. However, as all gifted people have a fault she can be a bit blunt and
Crush:
None.
Mate:
None.
Offspring:
Kin:
Open For A Sister
Other:

Edited at April 17, 2022 11:53 AM by Spellbound
Toppled Kingdom | Lion Rp | Open!April 17, 2022 01:11 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Res Cubsitter, Huntress, and Lesser Male please?

Edited at April 17, 2022 02:15 PM by Valinyx
Toppled Kingdom | Lion Rp | Open!April 17, 2022 01:29 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserve Izem as Ukufa and a white huntress? :3 And Shiva.

Edited at April 17, 2022 01:29 PM by Rising Shadows
Toppled Kingdom | Lion Rp | Open!April 17, 2022 02:55 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
WIP

Name
Phezulu
"Up/Above" in Zulu

Rank
Cubsitter

Desired Rank
Content

Appearance
wip

Personality
wip

Crush
N/A

Mate
N/A

Offspring
N/A

Kin
Open

Other

Edited at April 17, 2022 02:55 PM by Valinyx
Toppled Kingdom | Lion Rp | Open!April 17, 2022 02:58 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
WIP

Name
Ukuzidla
"Pride" in Zulu

Rank
Lesser Male

Desired Rank
Third or Second Male

Appearance
wip
- Pale coat, like desert sand
- Caramel colored mane

Personality
wip
- If he is to die or be humiliated, let it be without giving his enemies a hint of satisfaction, let it be with them still feeling burning frustration or anger

Crush
Open

Mate
Open

Offspring
N/A

Kin
Open

Other

Edited at April 17, 2022 03:01 PM by Valinyx
Toppled Kingdom | Lion Rp | Open!April 17, 2022 02:59 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
WIP

Name
Umoya
"Spirit/The Wind" in Zulu

Rank
Huntress

Desired Rank
Content

Appearance
wip

Personality
wip
- Loves to be cryptic and very vague
- Cold, will usually fix you with a glare rather than talk or even walk away without a word of acknowledgement
- Tactical
- Gets flustered easily and will very much deny this fact
- Sometimes gets overwhelmed in which she'll try and shut everyone out
- Not much of a risk taker, would rather live to see another day than try her odds
- Quick on her feet and her interactions
- Acts confident, yet you can probably shatter her facade if you overwhelm her
- Little selfish, but holds her friends higher than anything

Crush
N/A

Mate
N/A

Offspring
N/A

Kin
Open

Other

Edited at April 17, 2022 03:10 PM by Valinyx
Toppled Kingdom | Lion Rp | Open!April 17, 2022 03:21 PM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award
My Second Male

Name: Svarog
meaning: fire god

Desired Rank: King

Appearance:
not-sure-if-want-by-robbobert-dbevfmw-fullview.jpg
grumbles-by-robbobert-dakg9b6-fullview.jpg
[credit for the image goes to robbobert on da]

Standing at 4.2 feet and weighing in the 500 pound category, Svarog is a menace in both stature and appearance. While not as tall as some other males, he is still of impressive height. His large muscles and intelligence make up for anything he lacks. In terms of his body, he's a beast, with long legs and a wide frame, he can easily match a large opponent.

Svarog's pelt is a typical light tan. The same colour remains on his entire body, not a shade or two lighter nor darker anywhere except for upon his face and legs. His inner legs consist of a lighter tan, nearing a cream, while his face consists of a white upon his muzzle and around his eyes.

Svarog's nose is most peculiar and is a mixture of both black and pink, giving him a unique look. His eyes are a pale yellow, sometimes olive in certain light, and he has long claws. His teeth are also jagged and long, often sticking out from beneath his lips and stained red and yellow.

The male's mane is large and sits regally upon his head like a crown. He flaunts it and knows he's attractive. He also has several scars upon his body from past fights, hunts, and accidents. While some look ugly, overall, it gives him a dark and rugged look. Svarog's scent consists of the sweet aroma of gardenia flowers.

Personality:
Resilient || Manipulative || Deceptive || Untrustworthy || Backstabber || Charming || Unloyal || Cruel || Malevolent || Cold || Actor

Svarog is a quiet male. While Gazini sits in the spotlight, he sits behind the scenes watching, observing, lurking. He acts like a pawn, doing what is asked of him and showing respect. After all, it's what any good actor does. Svarog, it appears, is gentle and kind towards others. He offers advice and assists everybody with anything they need. Favours? Simply ask him and he shall gladly lend his presence! And, when it comes to Gazini, why, he loves him. He is practically his brother, after all. He would never imagine doing him harm.. Right?

Wrong.

While Gazini has a plan, Svarog had one of his own all along.

While Gazini is intelligent, Svarog is even more so. Do not be fooled by his charm and grace. He is and always will be one step ahead. The male acts reserved, but behind that lies a cunning and deceiving mastermind. Gazini believes that he has won, but my, is he wrong. Svarog was content following him and being the second male, but you see, while he acts content, he isn't. The male isn't and won't be satisfied until he and solely he is King. There isn't room for three, so he must beat the competition, just like Gazini did.

Svarog is deceptive and wise. His intelligence is the most intimidating thing about him. If another has a plan, he'll have a better one. If one has an opinion, he'll top it with his own. You see, there's a pattern here. Svarog refuses to come in second place. He's selfish and greedy in that manner. Does he let it show? No. He isn't a fool. Selfish and deceptive, yes, but a fool? Never.

Towards others, he's kind and quiet, always offering a small smile or tease, and even acts shy in some cases. He acts like a gentle giant, one that is affectionate and kind-hearted. He'll nod to anybody he passes while also containing a tough front. He can be charming and offer advice and favours. However, it's all a ploy. It always has been. Behind his smiles lies a plan to become number one. Behind his kindness lies a cruel, cold individual that has been corrupted by power.

Svarog doesn't act like an aggressive or violent creature, but once more, he hides it. In truth, he enjoys inflicting harm to others and causing bloodshed. He enjoys drama and destruction, and he can't wait to see everybody's faces when they realize that they've been played.

Everybody believes that Gazini is the bad guy, not knowing that it's been him all along. The coalition has done the hard part, now all that's left is for him to step in and finish the job.

Crush:
The Queen herself
Mate:
None, though is plotting
Offspring:
None
Kin:
None

Edited at April 17, 2022 03:27 PM by Tenebris Umbra
Toppled Kingdom | Lion Rp | Open!April 17, 2022 05:40 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
May i reserve cubsitter?
Toppled Kingdom | Lion Rp | Open!April 18, 2022 11:08 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
I will be on later today to look over everything. Those requesting reservations, feel free to post before hand if you'd like.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us