you need five, but he gives you brains. not very worth it in my opinion ^^'

Poe,
thank you :)
 AshenCrow
11:34:44 Ashe, Crow
if you have 5 hearts, he'll trade them for 5 brains
 Arctic Moon
11:34:12 NY, Malo, Arctic
What happens if you find Gwyn Ap Nudd with a hell hound heart?
 Poe
11:32:54 
Distant-
She's a pretty lady under that defect. I also love those horns on her
 Dem White Girls
11:31:18 Verne | Dem | Demmy
Katy

Oh okay thank you!
 distant-screams
11:30:03 katy | beetle
Verne,
you find them in explore by killing gwyn ap nudd. he either drops a raven feather or a charon's blessing ^^
 distant-screams
11:29:38 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws / gear and decor ideas? :)
 Dem White Girls
11:29:30 Verne | Dem | Demmy
How does one get a Charon's Blessing? Trying to look back through the news but I'm not finding it
 Luna👻
11:28:14 Silver (She/her)
Anyone want to fight my DH? Wager is up
 AshenCrow
11:27:31 Ashe, Crow
She's very pretty! Looks like static
 Caeruleum
11:26:14 Cae, Blue
katy, that would explain 2 minutes of guessing wrong with only 90 mush to my name :')
 Caeruleum
11:25:48 Cae, Blue
-WP Click-
hello gorgeous :O
 distant-screams
11:25:17 katy | beetle
Cae,
i believe you need mush out of your savings now to even play wolf party
 Caeruleum
11:25:14 Cae, Blue
i just saw that button :O
very nice :D
 AshenCrow
11:24:39 Ashe, Crow
If you're using the Blessing, you don't even need to do that anymore
 Arctic Moon
11:24:01 NY, Malo, Arctic
Cae
yes
 Caeruleum
11:23:44 Cae, Blue
does putting all mush in the hole to get to round 5 without sniffing still work? <.<
 Old Money
11:23:28 elegance❀
-WP Click-
 Luna👻
11:22:23 Silver (She/her)
Malo
Yesss
 Arctic Moon
11:21:25 NY, Malo, Arctic
Pvp anyone? I'm bored as heck

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : +1
Mountain Lion : +3
Polar Bear : -2
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   6 

sixty under zero | sled dog survival | closedApril 9, 2022 10:58 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
May I please reserve a lead dog?
sixty under zero | sled dog survival | closedApril 9, 2022 10:58 PM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
ataciara@
i will go ahead and take a team dog slot then <:

According to spellie i'm taking a lead dog spot

Edited at April 9, 2022 11:00 PM by queen.
sixty under zero | sled dog survival | closedApril 9, 2022 10:59 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Pssst. Take the Lead Dog 👀

queen. said:
ataciara@
i will go ahead and take a team dog slot then <:

sixty under zero | sled dog survival | closedApril 9, 2022 10:59 PM

ataciara

Neutral

Give Award
M A K A R O V
[ Mak / Mack ]
(c) this image and all others to DeingeL-Dog-Stock on DA
{ Age }
Five Years
----------
{ Gender }
Male
----------
{ Position }
Wheel Dog
----------
{ Appearance }
As is expected of a dog in his position, Makarov is a canine of larger size and a generally heavier build. He stands at a large 60 centimeters (24 inches / 2 feet ) at his shoulders, weighing in at a total of 27 kilograms (60 pounds). His weight is primarily from the mass of muscle hiding beneath his thick pelage, rippling beneath his fur with each powerful stride.
. . .
His eyes are an almond shape and possess a striking blue color, a stark contrast to the white that makes up his fur. The fur along his neck is flattened, pushed down by a thick leather collar that he cannot get off no matter how hard he seems to try (and he does).
. . .
His fur is entirely white, appearing to have a blond coloration under direct sunlight, though his ears are tipped with a blond-brown color. His nose and paw pads are 'black'; they are a dark color, helping him to stick out in the snow so the other dogs--and, unfortunately, probably predators as well--can spot him.
----------
{ Personality }
Makarov was the butt of a joke for his years on the team; the musher and caretaker would often tell variations of the same joke regarding his intelligence, and the other dogs of the team had seemed to catch on. He wasn't the most intelligent of canines, obviously, and he knew only his job and to follow his gut instinct; he didn't know that he was being made fun of, that the jokes were being made at his expense, rather than to make him feel good for being acknowledged. He'd respond to them with a laugh and a furious wagging of his tail, always so happy to be acknowledged in a way that wasn't 'bad dog', or 'no, that's wrong'.
. . .
He's a happy dog, always able to find the light at the end of the tunnel and make the best out of even the most dire of situations. He hates seeing his teammates upset or angered, and does everything in his power to ensure the mood can stay relatively light. He made it his goal to get along with everyone on the team, even if they didn't know he held a great respect and adoration for them, and they didn't return the favor.
. . .
The muscle of the team, Makarov can best be described as all brawn and no brain; he's a fighter, as much as he tries to avoid it. He will do anything he can to protect the team, even at the expense of his own life, or if it brings a great injury that would cause him to retire sooner than he would at old age. He puts his all into their safety, and follows orders to a T if it means he gets to keep the rest of his companions safe.
----------
[ Crush? ]
N/A; he did have a thing for the other wheel dog, Siyana (NPC), though he never got to tell her before she passed in the storm
[ Partner? ]
N/A
----------
[ Team Relationships ]
Yekaterina: she-dog that Makarov respects and looks to as a sister. He adores the swing dog and much of what he does is to try and earn her approval, make her particularly proud of him; she protects him from the harsh words of others, though he isn't always safe from her own taunts and comments on his lack of intelligence.
. . .
Armen: coming soon
. . .
Nikita: coming soon
. . .
Adelheide: coming soon
. . .

Edited at April 13, 2022 06:49 PM by ataciara
sixty under zero | sled dog survival | closedApril 9, 2022 11:00 PM

ataciara

Neutral

Give Award

Royal Pack said:
May I please reserve a lead dog?

reserved <3
sixty under zero | sled dog survival | closedApril 9, 2022 11:02 PM

ataciara

Neutral

Give Award
All slots should be marked accurately on the character post!
sixty under zero | sled dog survival | closedApril 9, 2022 11:06 PM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
Armen
meaning a soldier in russian

"Keep my name out of your mouth before I rip your tongue out and shove it down your sorry excuse of a throat."

Position
Lead Dog

"I don't want to want you, but I can't help myself."

Appearance

©DrachenVarg-stock @ DA - All images

Armen stands with his head low and ears forward, his stride long and powerful as his eyes narrow on his surroundings. His height is on the larger end of the spectrum, being roughly twenty-four inches and weighing roughly fifty, almost sixty pounds. Although not the largest and most intimidating dog, Armen has found that his cold stares and glares can speak a thousand words. His build is a stocky one, though covered by his thick layers of fur that are meant to keep him warm.

His pelt is a more unique one, being a mix of the common white and black, but also some browns and tans. His entire underside is an off-white, and his topside is a dark gray, slightly darker on the top that hugs his body and goes slightly down his legs. There is a tan that lingers on his pelt, patching in behind his ears and on his withers. This same light brown can be found below his brilliant blue eyes, which are as cold as the ice that he has walked on, if not colder. In the middle of his face is a dark dot, right between his eyes. His face is mainly rounded, ending at his black nose.

Personality
Armen is the sort of male to create any chaos and settle it down in an instant. Where he steps, something bad is bound to happen, but because of how brave this male is, he is fearless. He does not fear many things, and the only genuine thing he is scared of his probably heights. Armen does not take things lightly, either. As a more stoic male, he doesn't always read the room unless your joke or sarcasm is obvious - expect an ass chewing from him any moment he gets. He takes his job very seriously and expects nothing less from his team mates. If you do not manage to put in the same amount of effort, even if you're tired, he'll probably scream at you. Armen has endured some of the worst as his years on the team, therefore he knows in any given situation that there is probably something more that could go wrong.

If it weren't obvious enough, Armen knows how to put someone in their place. He's dominant, and just the way he holds himself proves that. Armen does not let anyone get past him - he is on top, and that is the only way it should be. He tries to be the best leader possible, and his quite fair nonetheless, and tries to be as diligent as possible. He is calculating and observant, and is indeed the quiet type. He doesn't speak unless he absolutely has to, and nine times out of ten, it's probably to scream his head off at someone. However, just because Armen seems to be like this big asshole (which, to be fair, he is, but he has his reasons), he is a great leader and has proven that over the past years.

Armen is not the most social animal around. He's not awkward, but he isn't the one to carry the conversation. His mind is normally all over the place while worrying about the team and what their next move could be. His relationships normally go south - he simply does not have time for them. He lacks the effort it takes to make a good relationship, platonic or romantic. Armen has never been truly interested in someone for quite some time (and that's not counting some stupid crush he had as a pup). Armen believes that in order to stay focused he must have time all for himself, or most of it at least. Not only is he the strong silent type, but he's also the loner type more or less. While he does work well with his team (otherwise that wouldn't be a team, would it?), he prefers to keep his feelings private and devote all of his time to being the best he can be. Cocky? Maybe. But a good leader nonetheless.

Armen has had struggles in his life that he does not like to discuss. That being said, this tends to lead to a lot of built up emotion and he can become a ticking time bomb. It is a matter of time before it goes of, and nobody knows when or how or even why this would happen. Armen had always struggled with truly opening up to someone, and since most of the others he's loved has either left or died, his emotions and signals are mixed. However, it's obvious when Armen does or doesn't like you - he'll simply tell you. Armen does not beat around the bush when it comes to getting his point across - he is straight forward and prefers that you are honest with him, even if the truth does and can hurt.

Armen is dedicated to say the least. He takes pride in what he does, and is selfless in the way that he will put the team first rather than what is best for him. As stated before, he tries his best to be as fair as possible. Armen does not appreciate any problems among his team, so he always makes it known to speak your mind rather than keeping something to yourself because you think it will cause diversion. Although it might, it's better to let something be known. At least in his opinion. Armen is always willing to hear what someone has to say, stupid or intelligent. He will try his best to do what is asked of him as a leader, but he knows that deep down he cannot please everyone in his life. That being said, there are some selfish traits lingering within this brute. But that's with anyone, right?

Building trust with Armen is complicated, to say the least. He doesn't just let anyone in. He's dry in the aspect of conversations, and doesn't really find himself willingly socializing and getting to know someone else unless there is absolutely nothing else to do. His mind is very work-oriented, so friendships and relationships are not the first thing that comes to mind when he thinks of his team. While he does think of them as family, it's more or less coworkers. There has only ever been one true person in his life to see all of him, and that was his mother. However, maybe he will find someone new and perhaps build something even better with them. For now, Armen is a focused, devoted, dominant, slightly intimidating struggling with his inner demons as he faces the hardships that is thrown at him and his team.

Crush
Classified ;)

Partner
*blank stare*

Team Relationships
Will be discussed either via PMs or discussion.

Yekaterina ;; This female he has a rather sarcastic, weirdly flirty relationship with. Rina has become one of the first females he hasn't chased off because he was too focused on work. Perhaps it's the fact that she is on the team, or maybe it is because he genuinely likes her. Regardless, they have developed a rather strong bond over the years, and Armen is always around for her. Sometimes he may stare at her without even noticing he is. Sometimes he'll even go out of his way to send her flirtatious looks. Whatever it is, he's there for her. There's definitely something more going on with him and her, or maybe it's just him. Even Armen couldn't tell you that.

Edited at April 10, 2022 09:08 PM by queen.
sixty under zero | sled dog survival | closedApril 9, 2022 11:14 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
[ ESENIYA ]
[ Age ]
7 years
[ Gender ]
Female
[ Position ]
Lead Dog
[ Appearance ]

(stock photo from Pexel)
Eseniya's face is elongated, slightly curved downwards, and her fur is thick and coarse, pale then darkening towards the end. Eseniya's tail fur sticks out most of the time, no matter how much she grooms it down. Her eyes are silvery-blue, quite like stormclouds in coloration. Her legs are long, and she has perfect, triangular ears. Her cheek fur, coming back towards the jaw, tapers to an elegant point, and a white stripe goes down her head.
She is tall and elegant in build, but not without strength.
[ Personality ]
Matters of the heart will always come first! Logic often times loses against emotions within Eseniya's life. Sensitive and generous, she does what her heart desires but this can lead to messy situations.

Despite a form of shyness, she is sociable and pleasant. Aspiring towards harmony, Eseniya needs to be of help to someone in order to feel useful.
She enjoys spending time merely mingling with her team, her pack. She views them all as equals, and doesn't enjoy being alone. Her favorite time of day is when the sun is setting, the clouds are like paint above the sun, and a cool breeze is whispering through the grass. She loves going on long walks by herself, running through the snow, grass, or whatever it is, without a care in the world.
[ Crush? ]
Will be discerned in discussion
[ Partner? ]
[ Team Relationships ]

Edited at April 10, 2022 12:12 AM by Royal Pack
sixty under zero | sled dog survival | closedApril 9, 2022 11:38 PM

ataciara

Neutral

Give Award
Royal Pack
I, unfortunately, have to decline Eseniya; she is a beautiful character, and thank you so much for the interest, but her form does not meet the literacy standard. I don't want you to stress yourself trying to match the length of other posts or overwhelming yourself with the word minimum <3
. . .
. . .
. . .
Spellbound
Yekaterina is accepted, welcome back to Sixty Below! I look forward to seeing how she develops as the plot progresses!
sixty under zero | sled dog survival | closedApril 9, 2022 11:49 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

ataciara said:
Royal Pack
I, unfortunately, have to decline Eseniya; she is a beautiful character, and thank you so much for the interest, but her form does not meet the literacy standard. I don't want you to stress yourself trying to match the length of other posts or overwhelming yourself with the word minimum <3

Is there any way I can fix her? Like, a turn-off that you want changed or something? I really think this RP is beautiful and really, really want to be in it. I can even give you a RP entry example of mine. The only reason I look less literate is because I'm honestly horrid at character sheets Xd

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   6 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us