Wolf Play : The Refugees | Wolf RP | Sign Ups | Open!
Chatbox
 Caeruleum
01:22:02 Cae, Blue
kels best boi proven true
 technoblade
01:20:59 Lil Techy | Techno
Karou

god damn that luck is insane
 technoblade
01:20:31 Lil Techy | Techno
ET

i didn't do it on purpose I swear!
 Salem
01:20:31 Bell
-WP Click-
 Karou
01:20:28 
-WP Click-
DH triplet is crazy luck
 Eternity
01:20:02 ET
Woofer
Absolutely. What's the point in being British if you don't steal spices to never use them.

Also you're so cruel </3

Techno
Can't believe you've done this to be honest.
 technoblade
01:19:44 Lil Techy | Techno
Eci

Why can I perfectly imagine that face on him? It sounds so perfect honestly.

Hopefully he never learns cause this sounds funny as hell.
 The Pumpkin King
01:18:57 
001, in true British fashion, you want what you won't even utilize.
 technoblade
01:18:46 Lil Techy | Techno
ET

I am very sorry XD
 The Pumpkin King
01:18:21 
technoblade, Eternity just makes the :[ face at me until I feel manipulated into moving my hands.

I always just start off with, "I have something for you. :>" and he still gets excited. Hasn't learned yet. lol
 Eternity
01:18:10 ET
Woofer
You would be salty and spicy as a soup don't even lie. Ayu can't handle spice either. My soup 100%

Techno
Perfect, perfect. If not very concerning.
 Karou
01:17:38 
anyway kiwi strawberry because that boba combo slaps
 technoblade
01:17:31 Lil Techy | Techno
black cherry
 EkaterinaGoldstone
01:17:25 Kate/Gold
Ash- I'll say kiwi strawberry.
 The Pumpkin King
01:17:25 
twin, he is. 🥹 Every day I'm so happy he was made. My beloved,,
 sekizen
01:17:17 seki / orchifer
pokemon spotting 😭
 Karou
01:17:15 
there's water flavours?
 Azrael
01:16:53 Ash, Khaos
I forgot which flavor I liked. What does chat vote: black cherry or kiwi strawberry? (water)
 technoblade
01:16:53 Lil Techy | Techno
Eci

I shove my ice cold onto his back and he shrieks like a girl and yet he still puts up with me

Seki!
 Eternity
01:16:26 ET
Omg, a wild Sekizen

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : -2
Grizzly Bear : +5
Cougar : -1
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

The Refugees | Wolf RP | Sign Ups | Open!April 9, 2022 12:44 AM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
• M I S H K A •
Aroma:
Vanilla
Spy
Desired Rank:
Anything higher
Pack:
Refugees
Appearance:
Mishka is a rather average wolf. She stands at roughly 32 inches and weighs approximately 140 pounds. She believes she is quite healthy for her age. Mishka has medium length shaggy fur that falls into many different colors. She has a slightly bushy tail and fairly large paws. Mishka is built with a feminine structure and with slight muscles. She is built more so for speed rather than strength. Which is also why others take advantage just because of her looks. They think she will be an easy target.
The only thing intimidating about Mishka, is her eyes. Those amber hues tell you right away that you have met your match with death itself. There is naturally a glare in her eyes. Sometimes she doesn't even know she is glaring at someone until she sees their body language change. In the sunlight, however, they do look less scary. They become almost a golden that has a soft look to it.
Mishka's pelt is that if many neutral colors that compliment her very well. A majority of her fur is colored a tan that is practically the base coat. Mixed in with the tan, is black. The black pretty much outlines her coat and her head. Along with that, she had white accents all around her body. She does have a more darker brown that can be seen mixed in all around her fur as well.
Personality:
Indepedent - Fierce - Sarcastic - Loyal - Harsh - Skillfull
Mishka is known to be quite an independent female. She finds working alone to be more effective than with a group. Although she can work in a group, she just chooses not to. Mishka gets things done faster when she is not with others. But she understands that as long as she is in the pack, teamwork is a very popular thing. Mishka's social skills affect her teamwork abilities. She has a hard time communicating with others, which makes it very difficult.
Fierce. A popular word to describe this female. She is instantly aggressive towards others that are not included within the pack. Mishka will not hesitate to attack. Her job is to protect the pack and that is what she will live up to. Mishka has a hard time trusting others. If the pack, per se, let's an outside wolf join them, for any reason, it would take Mishka a long time to warm up to them.
Mishka's humor is through sarcasm. However, she is typically sarcastic when someone says something utterly ridiculous. She does not tolerate immaturity and cannot stand it, to say the least. If you say something stupid, Mishka will probably let you know that was you just said made no sense. She has no filter and cannot stress it enough.
Her loyalty for the pack is completely unmatched. They have helped her in too many ways to count. If it came down to it, Mishka would most likely sacrifice herself for the pack. If they told her to fight a group of wolves alone, she'd do it. Though she may not win, it is the fact that she still would go attempt to. Mishka has no thought of leaving the pack and she continues to lead with them.
Going along with her not having a filter, Mishka can be harsh at times when she is in rage mode. She says whatever comes to her mind without thinking of how it might affect others. She will not hesitate to call you out on your bullshit. Mishka has a hard time controlling her anger. She gets irritated at the slightest inconvenience. Mishka has been working on it, however.
With the experience she has within the pack, it has made her quite skillfull. Mishka is a very intelligent gangster and she understands the way of life. She is very swift on her paws and flaunts it when she is in a chase. Mishka hopes to gain more experience within the pack and soon become better than she already is.
+ Hunting +
+ Pups +
Dislikes:
- Noisiness -
- Immaturity-
- Ignorance -
- Cockiness -
Strengths:
+ Speed +
+ Intelligence +
+ Leadership +
Weaknesses:
- Brute Strength -
- Stamina -
- Hot Headed -
Affiliations:
Open!
Kin:
Open!
Crush:
N/A
Mate:
N/A
Offspring:
N/A
Other:
{Credits for all images go to wincey on DA.}
The Refugees | Wolf RP | Sign Ups | Open!April 9, 2022 12:47 AM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
• C O R V U S •
Aroma:
Fresh Rain
Beta Male
Desired Rank:
Alpha Male
Pack:
Venix Pack
Appearance:
Corvus has that masculine build that draws in the females. He has those intimidating facial features that typically pushes others away as well. He stands at about 33 inches and weighs approximately 115 pounds. His brute strength mostly comes from his stocky structure. However, this also interferes with his speed. Corvus' pelt is fairly short though it still produces enough heat for him during the colder temperatures.
The male's fur would remind you of the warm season known as autumn. His pelt is a perfect depiction of the chilly season. Corvus' base coat can be seen as an auburn tone with a cream highlighting his legs, face, and underbelly. He has, what appears to be, a dark brown mixed with black coating his tail, ears, and back.
Personality:
Protective - Fierce - Helpful - Hardworking
Protective is Corvus' middle name. He does is job well as a warrior and does his best to protect the pack. Usually this trait would come in more if he finds someone he is very fond of. He will do anything to keep them safe. Most will view him as a little bit too overprotective to the point where sometimes he will become aggressive.
The male is quite fierce when it comes to just about anything. He does not let anything get to him and he will lash out at others if he feels threatened. Corvus has always had an aggression problem. When he gets aggressive he can never stop unless someone points it out that he's being an ass.
Corvus does his best to help others when he can. Even if he feels like they can do it by himself. Corvus likes to keep himself involved and will often offer to do something completely for others. He wants to keep up a good reputation with the pack. Corvus does not want any enemies within the pack but if he finds someone is being ungrateful, he will let them know they are being an ass and probably won't associate with them anymore.
He is a very hardworking male within the pack. Corvus likes to keep himself busy so he doesn't look helpless. He always tries to please and impress others, even though he mostly wants to impress himself. Corvus does anything he is told by anyone with no hesitation.
+ A Chase +
+ Full Moons +
Dislikes:
- Ignorance -
- Awkwardness -
- Helpless Wolves -
Strengths:
+ Combat +
+ Quick Witted +
+ Agility +
Weaknesses:
- Speed -
- Aggression -
- Sense of Hearing -
Affiliations:
Open
Kin:
Open
Crush:
Open
Mate:
N/A
Offspring:
N/A
Other:
{Credits for all images go to Quiet-bliss on DA}

Edited at April 9, 2022 02:05 AM by M I S E R Y
The Refugees | Wolf RP | Sign Ups | Open!April 9, 2022 12:57 AM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Can I reserve the second-in-command of the Refugees?
The Refugees | Wolf RP | Sign Ups | Open!April 9, 2022 01:02 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name - Theo
Age - 3
Gender - Male
Aroma - Pine wood with a hint of ash
Rank - Warrior
Desired rank - Anything higher
Pack - Vernice pack
Appearance -
Theos coat is described as a fading sunset as it is a beautiful light fawn color that slowly fades to white to his under coat, he is a rather short male only reaching the height of a young female though he does has slight muscle running down his upper legs and from his back to his tail. His coat is quite thick with stains of blood and dirt though it as it being a light colour really brings it out. One feature that would seperate him from an imposter is a large darkndrown spot in the middle of his bussy tail.
His eyes are also something that is talked about as they are a dark green with hints of blue swimming though them and are said that they can price into someone's soul. Though his coat is mostly seen as beautiful there are some ugly scars that can be seen if you have a closer look, a main one is one that runs from the tip of his chest all the way down to the round of his back left leg.
Personality -
He is described by a lot of wolves as a mystery with personality that can be different from new wolves to wolves the male has known since he was a pup. He is mostly training in the woods alone or is seen with close friends laying around talking about random things as their day. But he is always a wolf that can be realised on.
For new wolves he can be quite distant, cold, rude, and protective of the pack and his close friends. If he ever has to do a mission with them he is always making sure they are doing it right. Being observing of the new comers has been a habit of his since he was a pup to know their weaknesses and their strengths is also another that you will see him do.
To close friends and family he is described as a energetic and kind male who always wants to lend a helping paw no matter the situation. They also talk about his leadership skills and protective spirt about everything that involves the pack, he will always test the new wolves.
- The dark
- Training
- Cuddles
Dislikes:
- New wolves
- Being yelled at
- Being threatened
- His friends being threatened
Strengths:
- Stealth
- Speed
- Quick thinker
Weaknesses:
- New wolves
- His friends
- Strength
Affiliations - Open
Kin -Open
Crush - Open
Mate - Open
Offspring - Open
Other - He is close friends with the alpha
- He a gay Boi
- Pm if interested in anything

Edited at April 9, 2022 01:28 AM by Free-Claw12
The Refugees | Wolf RP | Sign Ups | Open!April 9, 2022 01:23 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name - Skya
Age - 3
Gender - Female
Aroma - River dew
Rank - Hunter
Desired rank - Any thing higher
Pack - Vernice pack
Appearance -
Skya is a mostly black female that fades to a light solves on her undercoat though has white specks of fur over her frame and mostly around his face. His is a average sized female that has slight muscle running down her legs and chest. It is always kept clean and dry nearly all the time. Her coat is quite short and has little to no thickness though it.
Her eyes are a deep blue with spots of drown here and there they easily belnd in with her fur but can glow when light is shone on them making her the perfect night walker. having scars over her body is a daily things they are mostly litters around her chest and front legs fro fights and also hunting larger prey. Though she sometimes is mistaken for an outsider because of her dark coat.
Personality -
Her personality is also why some may think she is a outsider as she is quite and doesn't talk unless spoken to by a higher up. Even when around close friends she can still be her quite self only changing her personality when the cost is clear and then she lets her true color show.
She is a kind, caring, and helpful female that will always say things with confidence and with her mind, she is protective of her friends and pack as is really trust worthy with a lot of wolves. Her adventurous spirt can also be seen as she always want to help with payrolls and hunts.
- Training
- The dark
Dislikes:
- Being yelled at
- Being alone
- Ignorance
Strengths:
- The dark
- Strength
- Speed
Weaknesses:
- Her friends
- Trusting others
- Hunting
Affiliations - Open
Kin - Open
Crush - Open
Mate - Open
Offspring - N/A
Other - Pm if interested in being something to her!!

Edited at April 9, 2022 01:27 AM by Free-Claw12
The Refugees | Wolf RP | Sign Ups | Open!April 9, 2022 01:24 AM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
reserved and accepted. i'll have one as a warrior and one as a hunter since that's usually the roles we need filled most.
The Refugees | Wolf RP | Sign Ups | Open!April 9, 2022 01:25 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sure thing!!
The Refugees | Wolf RP | Sign Ups | Open!April 9, 2022 01:30 AM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
WIP

Name:
Afton

Desired Rank: Content

Pack: Refugees

Appearance: Afton is about average in size, standing at 30 inches at the shoulder, and weighing 150 pounds. He is built slender, with fur a little less thicker than average, which serves to give him a more thin appearance. While slender in build, he possesses a surprising amount of strength for his appearance; he can easily back up his threats with physical power or hold his own in a fight. He has a more sharper look to him than some wolves, it's mostly in his face; his muzzle and ears tapering to a less blunt point.

His coat consists of silver, black, and brown. The darkest parts of him are his legs, underbelly, and face, they are dark as the night itself. On his neck, beginning right behind his ears, hairs colored in silver and brown make up the coloration of his neck, the brown continuing just past his shoulder blades; between two thick streaks of silver that color the top of his shoulders and fade away at his elbows. This unique pattern results in him having a dark mask the color of a moonless night.

Something unnerving about Afton, is his gaze. He has a cold, calculating look in his striking yellow eyes. It is a stare that never fails to make the back of the neck prickle when it is turned on someone. It is like he is analyzing whoever his attention is one, picking out their strengths and weaknesses, sizing them up; scrutinizing. Not many can stand direct eye-to-eye contact with him for too long, and he is both wary and respectful of those who do successfully maintain his gaze.

(Credits to EternalOcean on Deviantart)

Personality: Afton is alert, always watching, always listening, always accessing; not many things can slip by him unnoticed. If one wants to know what is going on in the pack, then Afton is the one to go to. He likes to watch others interact, while he himself is in the background.

Afton has a calculating mind, coupled with his tendency of watching others, is dangerous. He is not a wolf you want to be on the bad side of, wrong him or his loved ones, you will pay. Though if he is on your side, he is a great help; and he will not turn around and betray his side unless he feels whatever they're doing is wrong, for it is hard to earn his allegiance, and he is fiercely loyal.

Kin: Open

Affiliations: Open

Crush: Open

Mate: Open

Offspring: Open

Other: Refugees

Edited at April 18, 2022 01:50 PM by the Wayne pack
The Refugees | Wolf RP | Sign Ups | Open!April 9, 2022 05:46 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
reserving leader of the refugees