Bugs,
I have some!
 Continental Wolves
04:55:48 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Hey Old Fart
 Sabbath
04:54:43 Rook
Windcrest
Well, notice I said I'm /trying/. Every time I go into my inventory and see how many coins I have, it is a test for me.
 Windcrest
04:52:49 Wind, Lavender
Vah

That is extremely relatable- I'm out here doing the same haha

Rook

Props to you for doing that! I will probably end up with zero by the time the event comes around...
 Zeraphia
04:52:17 Spooky Vah
Sabbath

Same here.
 Sabbath
04:52:06 Rook
Unfortunately gwnn ap nudd will only drop me raven feathers lol
 Viria
04:52:03 Amai,Faelen
Your wolves played: Pup 24 howls for love. Pooks you're not even 2 yet don't worry about that :(
 Anatolian Shepherd
04:52:01 Zombified Breyer
-WP Click-
I don't know what to do with this thing. Her coat is just hideous but ugh her talents and rarity make me keep her.
 Sabbath
04:51:28 Rook
I'm trying to hoard party on and charon's blessing coins for the wolf party event
 Karou
04:51:20 
-WP Click-
GIRL and she's a tortie? i love the october event, i already loved october but this just made october 100x better wow.
 Zeraphia
04:51:19 Spooky Vah
Wind

I have no tokens and no blessings because I have no control.

I have mush for the event. XD
 Azrael
04:51:17 Ash, Khaos
I had six from last year. Sold I think four right before this month started for about 1900 each.
 The Pumpkin King
04:50:53 
I learned my lesson. I was like, "Oh, there will be so many Good Boy Badges for sale. I'll just get some then." (I have never even seen one for sale.)
 Eternity
04:49:48 ET
I still have two from last year. It's hoarding time.
 Windcrest
04:49:38 Wind, Lavender
Does anyone else also use their Charon's Blessing the moment they get one besides me? XD
 starmutt
04:49:19 marsh | they/it
they'll skyrocket like 6 months from now lol
 Sabbath
04:48:03 Rook
I'm laughing at how cheap raven feathers are right now, but towards the end of the month they will absolutely skyrocket
 onepunchman
04:46:09 
Arachne
that's happened to me like twice now LMAO

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : +4
Copperhead : -4
Ermine : -2
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   6 

Trust||Cat/Dog RP|| Open!!April 8, 2022 01:12 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
res co-leader and hunter?
Trust||Cat/Dog RP|| Open!!April 8, 2022 03:15 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nikki and MISERY, reserved!
Trust||Cat/Dog RP|| Open!!April 8, 2022 04:32 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
• B A N D I T •
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Co-Leader
Desired Rank:
Leader
Cat or Dog:
Dog
Breed:
German Shepherd x Siberian Husky x Australian Shepherd
Thoughts On Other Group:
Neutral
Appearance:
Bandit is seen as a fairly stocky brute. He stands at approximately 24 inches and weighs no more than 60 pounds. Most of his weight comes from pure muscle. He has the typical body shape of a German Shepherd, being the elongated body and hunched legs. His face, however resembles more of a Siberian Husky, it being thinner than what a German Shepherd looks like. Bandit's coloring is quite unique. His base coat is black with white undertones and a little tan covering his paws, tail, and parts of his face. Bandit has long, shaggy fur that comes from the Australian Shepherd side. His tail is almost a foot long and curves slightly downward.
Personality:
Bandit is a very quick witted male. He has the ability to catch onto things rather fast. He uses this to his advantage when completing tasks such as fighting, hunting, or scouting. He is described as very intelligent. Bandit trusts his instinct as it has always proven him correct. He is quite a mature male, at that. He cannot stand immaturity or ignorance, as his parents taught him better. He is very respectful towards others and hopes that they return the favor.
A flirty male, most would say. Bandit respects all females and will sometimes throw in some sly compliments if he finds one he is very fond of. However, the thought of being tied down has never crossed his mind. He is a very picky male and has not yet found one that he would want to spend the rest of his life with. As of now, Bandit is simply living his life to the fullest, and if some female walks by that he is attracted to, then of course he will shoot his shot.
Overprotective is Bandit's middle name. His instinct is to protect those who are close to him. Even if it means putting his life at risk. He is not afraid of losing his life if it means his beloved gets to live another day. He might just be a softy at heart, but he will still put his all into making sure others are okay before himself. Bandit tends to take the blame for situations that were simply not his fault. He begins to fall into a dark hole that is hard to escape. Bandit is a very caring dog but if you break his trust, it will be very hard to gain back.
Kin:
Open!
Affiliations:
Open!
Crush:
Open!
Mate:
N/A
Offspring:
N/A
Other:
My favorite animal has to be a wolf. :)

Edited at April 10, 2022 08:25 PM by M I S E R Y
Trust||Cat/Dog RP|| Open!!April 8, 2022 04:34 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
• O N Y X •
Sexuality:
Bisexual
Hunter
Desired Rank:
Anything Higher
Cat or Dog:
Cat
Breed:
Egyptian Mau
Thoughts On Other Group:
She can tolerate them.
Appearance:
Onyx stands at roughly 10 inches and weighs no more than 9 pounds. She has always been on the more average size and is a pretty healthy cat. Onyx has a very sleek and feminine figure. Her light weight causes her to be quite quick on her paws. Onyx has slight muscles that are fairly visible. The female's coat is that of many shades of grey. Her base coat is a fairly light grey with darker spots covering her along with black undertones. She has white highlights on her face and some tan covering her paws. Onyx' tail is striped with black and very sleek. She has numerous face markings as well as a peach colored nose. She has golden hues that create more of an intimidating look to her.
Personality:
Mature - Calm - Protective - Loyal - Intelligent
Onyx is very well known as a highly mature cat. She cannot stand immaturity and will call you out for it with no remorse. She tends to take care of others well before herself. She has a bold choice of words and is not afraid to use them. Onyx has been described as a "motherly" cat. She adores kits and will do anything to keep them happy. Onyx has definitely thought about baring kits of her own, just not now as she has a lot of work to do.
Due to her position, Onyx has trained herself to remain as calm as possible. It would take a lot to have this female break and snap. She guides herself through meditation whenever she is feeling stressed or frustrated. She is a very calm and collected cat and typically remains to herself. Onyx is known to be a very quiet female. She has always been more of an observer than a talker. She could tell you just about anything about any cat in the clan.
Protective is one of Onyx' many middle names. She grew up within the clan and she will die within the clan. Her protectiveness mostly shows around kits, as stated. She would put her life on the line for any of her clan members, if it had to be that way. Of course, she hopes nothing like that would ever have to happen. Ever since the tragedy, Onyx has been on high alert of her surroundings and her clan mates' surroundings.
Her loyalty for the clan is fairly unmatched. They have helped her in so many ways and she feels she could never repay them. The clan is one of many reasons she is alive today. She does just about whatever she is told to do and does it without a fight. Onyx has never once thought about leaving the clan, as last clan mates have. She sees no reason to. Onyx has earned her spot with the group and will live to be a proud member until she is no more.
Her role as a Hunter comes with many traits. One being intelligence. Due to her experience, Onyx is quite a smart cat. Most believe she only knows how to catch mice, which is not the case. Her time being a Hunter, she has learned so much more. One of the main things being the way of life. She fully believes that her mediatation has opened her mind to so many things.
Kin:
Open!
Affiliations:
Open!
Crush:
Open!
Mate:
N/A
Offspring:
N/A
Other:

Edited at April 10, 2022 08:15 PM by M I S E R Y
Trust||Cat/Dog RP|| Open!!April 9, 2022 12:11 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
May I please reserve a leader and a healer place? Healer cat, leader undecided
Trust||Cat/Dog RP|| Open!!April 9, 2022 12:25 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Of course!
Trust||Cat/Dog RP|| Open!!April 10, 2022 03:14 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award
Can I reserve a cat warrior and a co leader dog please?
Trust||Cat/Dog RP|| Open!!April 10, 2022 08:08 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Reserved!
Trust||Cat/Dog RP|| Open!!April 10, 2022 08:17 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
May I reserve A warrior?
Name: Lake
*Sexuality: Bisexual
Cat or Dog?: Cat
Thoughts Of The Other Group?: Lake is uneasy about sharing a space with a group of Dogs who used to war with them, but Is interested in the hunting advantages and safety of another group.
Breeds: BombayXAbyssianXBirmanXMaineXMaine Coon
Crush: Open!
Mate: Open!
Appearance (100+ words): Lake was named for her eyes which, needless to say are the light blue of a lake. Her fur is medium length and very soft,however not fluffy enough to be caught in bushes. A scar runs lengthwise across her face from her eye across her nose and through her lip, down to the base of her neck. Lake's scar was gleaned from a fight she was in when apprenticing,when practicing fighting near the Northern Rapids she became careless and stopped for a drink from the river bank, in that instant an eagle had swooped down from the sky and attempted to grab her by the head it's talons scraping across her face on deeper than the other. The healers were unable to help the scar on her face no matter what remedies they tried. The scar ripped part of Lake's lip turning her face into a permanent grimace, causing her to be slow to eat. If you take the time to look past her scar you'll see that her patterning is cream with drizzled white lines, Lake's paws were originally rust colored but are now almost permanent colored brown from mud. Lake holds her tail in a fishhook shape that makes her body seem even more gangly than it already is.
Personality (100+ words): If you had to sum Lake up in one word, the word you would probably use is terrifying. If her scar wasn't enough Lake has been known to deal with her anger by using whatever was nearest to her as a weapon, be it her claws tail or mouth and could cut you down with words and brute force. However this was not to say she wouldn't be smart sometimes the most terrifying thing was her silence which you could bet meant she was analyzing the situation for attack or planning revenge. As long as you take care not to get on Lake's bad side she was actually quite kind. (more to be added)
Crush: Open!
Mate: Open!
Offspring: None
Kin: ???? Belived to be exiled for disrespecting the Elders.
Other: Hamsters

Edited at April 11, 2022 10:08 AM by Pack Of Gnomes
Trust||Cat/Dog RP|| Open!!April 10, 2022 08:25 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
finished my characters

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   6 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us