Wolf Play : Into the Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 Caeruleum
01:27:34 Cae, Blue
Gwyn ap Nudd 1 flees successfully.

3rd one in a row >:(
 Nevermore.
01:27:34 Never/Nev
I love being told that my horse couldn't have waited a week and a half before throwing his shoe 😭
 The Pumpkin King
01:27:26 
technoblade, hopefully. I have to have some kind of comfort when my hands get so cold I can't even type because they're so stiff. lol

001, you'll live. <:3
 Raven Moon
01:27:16 
How do I play this game I just started ;-;
 technoblade
01:26:44 Lil Techy | Techno
-Click-

thinking of just leaving the little dots floating cause I don't want to have to go through them and add the strings ;-;

thoughts?
 Karou
01:26:27 
boo,
best investment of my life I would pay 500 mushrooms for her everyday for the rest of ever
 Long Wang
01:26:25 Sweet/Brandy/Dragon
My 11th raven feather, why can't you give me anything else
 technoblade
01:25:44 Lil Techy | Techno
WP got me into doing adopts and now I regret everything
 Boo
01:25:41 Chrissy
karou,
and her disposition is decent!
 Karou
01:24:43 
-WP Click-
i was gonna keep her female because of the design I picked but I just found out she is 150lbs and I wanna make her a stud so bad
 Old Money
01:24:40 elegance❀
-WP Click-
 Caeruleum
01:24:32 Cae, Blue
cereal
 Azrael
01:23:43 Ash, Khaos
Yogurt or cereal? I can't decide.
 Eternity
01:23:35 ET
SO real actually, WP taught me the basics + gave me the confidence to start selling art.
 starmutt
01:22:40 marsh | they/it
can you guys believe i started drawing because of this game
crazy
i was crazy once
 Caeruleum
01:22:02 Cae, Blue
kels best boi proven true
 technoblade
01:20:59 Lil Techy | Techno
Karou

god damn that luck is insane
 technoblade
01:20:31 Lil Techy | Techno
ET

i didn't do it on purpose I swear!
 Salem
01:20:31 Bell
-WP Click-
 Karou
01:20:28 
-WP Click-
DH triplet is crazy luck

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : -2
Grizzly Bear : +5
Cougar : -1
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5 

Into the Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!March 31, 2022 09:31 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
reserve one for Nomadic Wolves please i got the perfect one
Into the Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!March 31, 2022 09:42 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name:

Jira
4 Years
Female:
Role:
Released Wolf
Desired Rank:
Alpha Female;
Nothing Else Will Do

Appearance:

Jira is a female who is rather balanced when it comes to her size and strength. She has no miraculous heither, whether it be short or tall, and instead is rather average at her just over 30 inches tall. With her weight, it's about the same: rather average. She's got a toned frame, not too thin as to be heavy, but not slim enough to be slender or that lean. But instead balanced at her 72 lbs, give or take. This both acts as an advantage and a disadvantage.

On one side, she isn't going to win any races against swifter wolves, or fights against stronger, bigger wolves, but she can hold her own until someone can come and even the odds. This also makes her a difficult opponent for anyone, because she isn't going to back down just because the odds aren't swung heavily in her favor. Her balanced and average size makes her reliable in most aspects, able to be someone who can fill in when needed, or pick up slack when someone needs the help. Overall, a really reliable figure who can do physically almost anything she sets her mind to.

For her appearance, there isn't much that stands out about Jira in the way of her coat. It's a medly of black, grey, tan, and cream. They blend together to create the wolf that she is. She is darker on the top, the black being most prominent there, wheras the cream is found on the lower portions of her body, like her legs and belly, but they all mix in at some point. The grey and tan are almost secondary colors, accentuating parts of her body to make her more eye catching or appealing, but no one marking stands above the rest. Instead they all work together to make her a relatively unique and attractice wolf, while also not standing out from the crowd or the forest when hunting.

Maybe the only thing that stands out about the female are her eyes. They are a bright gold that sit unfiltered on her face, able to be seen by any who look upon them. They hide little emotion, and hold nothing back, being the epitome of the window to her soul. Any emotion she has, can be found in them. Whether it's scathing anger, or unbridled hurt, it will be found there.

The female's vocals are a bit lower and huskier than is seen as normal for she-wolves, but it works in her favor. They're attractive and quite pleasing to hear, able to lull others into a false sense of comfort, not realizing she is likely about to rip their own throats out. It's odd how words can be so comforting when spoken in the right voice. Her scent is something more subtle and earthy, like forest soil but mixed with a hint of something with spice. Not anything too bitey, but intriguing.

Personality:
TBA
- Ambitious
- Driven & Determined
- Direct and Confident
- Loud, Bold, and Vocal
- Stubborn & Relentless
- Unintimadated
- A Bit Selfish
- Calculating & Cunning
- Can Get Tunnel Vision
Crush or Courting:

None; Likely Whoever Will Give Her the Best Edge
Mate:

None
Pups:

None
Kin:

None; Potentially Open
Affiliations:

Open
Other:

Credit for All Images Belongs to Dark-Wolfs-Stock on DA. These are Stock Images.

Edited at March 31, 2022 10:28 PM by Imperial Sands
Into the Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!March 31, 2022 09:42 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Added!

Blood Phoenix said:
reserve one for Nomadic Wolves please i got the perfect one

Into the Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!March 31, 2022 09:56 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name:
Dawn
Role:
Released
Desired Rank:
Alpha Female
Appearance:
Dawn is an elegantly shaped pure white wolf, with a faint peachy tinge to the tips of her fur. She has sky-blue eyes, and her ears are tall. Her nose is peach in color as well, and she has a compact build.
Her tail is long and delicate, and the very tip is reddish-cream. Her eartips are as well, and similarly to her toes. She
is a beautiful wolf and her name perfectly befits her.

Personality:
Dawn is hostile to outsiders, and quite stubborn and fierce, but she lives for others and wants to help in any way. She is surprisingly gentle, playful, and sweet with pups. She is intelligent and cunning, but her hostility and zero trust to outsiders is her downfall.
She would growl and snap at you if you were a foe, and still snap at you even if you were a friend. She's incredibly sassy to others, and also very stubborn!
She absolutely hates being put on the spot, but even though she doesn't like it she is an amazing public speaker, and when she needs to or wants to, can spout an awesome speech. She also loves to lecture, though, so you wouldn't want to disobey her!
Crush or Courting:
Open, PM me
Mate:
Open, PM me
Pups:
None as of yet
Kin:
Her younger brother Dusk
Affiliations:
So far she has made little connection with her soon-to-be pack, but she will know them soon. Besides that, she only knows her brother, Dusk.
Other:
Let me know if there's anything I need to correct! Hope you like her, I sure do!
~~~
WIP
Name:
Dusk
Role:
Released
Desired Rank:
Beta Male
Appearance:
Dusk is a dark, sheeny, fading brown that nearly looks black in the sunlight. He is extremely large in build, and quite strong as well. His eyes are a fiery amber that contrast vibrantly from the colors of his pelt.
He is very stocky and muscular in build, with thick legs and a short muzzle. His ears are more low-set as well.
Personality:
Dusk is one of those characters; all brawn, no brains. He's aloof and sweet and just wants to please you, and he's very strong, but he's clumsy and... let's just say not-too-bright. He has an extremely soft spot for pups and all cute things, and he is also very highly protective.
Crush or Courting:
Open, PM me
Mate:
Open, PM me
Pups:
None as of yet
Kin:
His older sister Dawn
Affiliations:
So far he wants to make friends with everyone, but he has only been with them for a very short amount of time. So far all he has is his sister.
Other:
Same with Dawn! He's so cute I just wanna cuddle him ^^

Edited at April 1, 2022 10:21 PM by Royal Pack
Into the Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!March 31, 2022 10:14 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserving a Nomadic Gal
Into the Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!March 31, 2022 10:15 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
I'll add it!
Into the Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!March 31, 2022 10:22 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Stock Images. Credits to Quiet-bliss on DA
Name:
Deyanira
" Man-destroyer "
Pack:
None
Nomadic Wolf
Desired Rank:
Unknown
Appearance:

Nira is a very dark wolf in appearance. She has a bit of height to her, standing at 34 inches, short next to her pack but enough to be sizable next to other packs. She has a lean, agile body, rippling with muscles under her long fur. As she lived in colder regions, her coat is long and warm, thickest around her neck, tail, and underbelly. She stands tall and proud, head always lifted high, tail straight out, level to the ground. She has big paws, big teeth, and an elegant, narrow face, much more suitable as a female young wolf. She may have a big body, but she still holds a feminine way of looking, with batty eyes, dumbfounded expressions, and a very elegant way of moving. This was all training, as she never truly was so innocent.

Nira's coat is mostly black. She doesn't have pitch black fur, but rather toned down from absolute darkness. Covering most of her shoulders and a bit of her back is a pale silver patch of fur, shaped almost like her own angel wings, but lacking the details other then relative placement. Her coat is much paler on her underside, fading to a dark grey with dark copper streaks running across her forelegs like little scratches. Her eyes are a dark golden brown, almost like copper and gold with hints of coffee in the centre.

Personality:

Beware of her glittering eyes and polished lies - for she can bring to ruin if she so desired.

Such a pretty face - so sad it's full of hidden malice and sadness

Cunning, intellectually gifted , and a grand preformer describes this dame very well. This female is very gifted intellectually - she is able to concoct grand schemes and beautifully woven stories. She always has a backup plan for her plan, it seems she never fails when it comes to her plans : however - she can be an overthinker when it comes to plans. Sometimes they can be too elaborate or wild that it may seem that it'll fall through, but somehow by a stoke of luck they do. Of course some of her plans can fail - and many have which have lead to disasterous consequences. She is a meticulous planner - making sure every single detail fits in place before she even suggests or goes through with it. Her level-headed nature keeps her sane, and able to keep her calm under immense pressure.

This female has many visages - it's depending on you which one you will see. Within her Pack - she's a cold and abrasive creature. One always bearing her fangs and giving a condesending glance - she appears arrogant and speaks like it as well. Others view her as stuck-up and snobbish, one who only looks out for herself and wouldn't care if the fell off a cliff. She takes her job seriously and doesn't have time for nonsense, and her job made her ourank others - and she made it very clear she was different from them. She sees through facades masterfully, as it takes a conartist to know one. However, though many had this preconcived notion of her - it was because of rumors, why? Because she was silent, observant - watching them from afar, she wasn't one to socialize or talk to others. She found it quite futile to make conversation with them. This dame won't let anyone see what she is thinking - emotions are for fools. They only get her into trouble. Show fear, and your enemies will prey upon your weakness. Show joy, and you will seem spineless. Show love? You have a chance at being shoved away. She will rarely speak unless spoken to. She is always calm, composed, and rational during every situation, as a result. However, when she's on the job or they have information it's different : she tolerates conversation - also long as it gives her valuable information.

Outside her pack when she runs the 'errands' , required of her- she plays many parts. Oh? You catch her roaming on your territory - my, my what an inquisitive and harmless creature she becomes. One with big warm eyes - baiting you into helping her. Not to mention her look of absolute fascination in seeing new things and meeting new wolves! A little smiley, with a lazy grin on her maw and asking slightly dumb questions. Or maybe she doesn't feel like playing dumb that day - maybe she's a smooth talking vixen? One with a flirtatious grin, a refined and elegant sway in her hips, and an intoxicatingly sultry tone of voice. Oh yes - playing the darling damsel in distress, with her lovley appearance, it's quite hard to miss her. Maybe she's a messanger from a far away pack - ah, yes , she knows how to elaboratly create stories - so creating a fictious pack is child's play. Oh yes, she may get wolves to like her and even climb in their ranks - but, once she has the information she needs : she's gone. And if her cover is broken - she won't hesitate to kill. No - if you are a hinderance or ruin her plan she will find a way to get rid of you. She's killed before and she'd do it again.

This female despite her colder tendicies does have some warmth to her. Yes, she's a conartist - that's her job. However, she can use her words to deliver an inspiring speech if she so chose - not to mention an undeniable charisma about her. The ways she walks and talks with confidence in herself - never letting anyone take advantage of her or those she does care about. She's incredibly hardworking and loyal to whoever gains her loyalty - and she's quite the femme who appreaciates good leaders and despises tyranical ones. Yes, she can be a light and source of comfort when need be, but that's when she completely takes of her mask and released her true self and not playing the part of another "character."

Mate:
No
Crush or Courting:
She doesn't need to be tied down, so no. But maybe someone will catch her eye
Pups:
None
Kin:
Zyron - Her Younger Brother
Affiliations:
Zyron ( Her Younger Brother ): This young male is wolf that holds a very special place in Deya's heart. This is her younger brother, the one who has all the passes to annoy her. This male is her only surviving kin of her family so she has a certain fierce protectiveness over him, she will never let anything happen to him. You hurt him, make him cry or anything that makes him uncomfortable she will raise hell for you. She raised him herself : taught him to hunt, identify herbs, and every other essential skill he knows. She loves him very much and wouldn't trade the world for him, but would definitely set it on fire if anything happened to him.
Other:
This dame was a high ranking member with her pack, before she left. Her pack was in a colder region, nestled in a tundre biome, nestled near a mountain it was the Yukio Pack. This female was highly respected and honored but now she's fled due to personal reasons that she doesn't wish to speak of. So now she's on her own with her younger brother, and she's established herself a little territory she considers home and will not take kindly to strangers.

Edited at April 1, 2022 06:16 PM by Spellbound
Into the Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!March 31, 2022 11:41 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserve a male and female wolf? :D

Edited at April 1, 2022 12:13 AM by Rising Shadows
Into the Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!March 31, 2022 11:48 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Chinook
Role: Released Wolf
Desired Rank: Something High
chinook.jpgCredits to Wincey (1st) and Tiefenschaerfe (2nd) on DA. Same user, same gangster.

Chinook is a very handsome male. He stands at 34 inches and is in the middle of the weight spectrum for his height. His body is well-toned and his strength is evident in the way he moves. However, his appearance is deceptively kind. Intelligent, reddish-brown eyes are set in a well-proportioned face rimmed by soft, thick fur. His dense coat seems to groom itself, always looking sleek and touchable.

This male is the opposite of touchable.

Underneath his pelt, his skin is riddled with scars, both from hunts and from fights. Most of the latter were his victories. The vast majority. His most notable scar is a once-deep gash across his chest and lower throat, given to him by a wolf he loathed -- and killed. Chinook refuses to speak about this wolf, and few know the story.

Chinook's coloring is warmer scale. His base is a terracotta of sorts with honey highlights and cream undertones. Patches of deeper brown and black congregate to frame his eyes, cover his forehead, sweep across his back and tail, and form a triangle at the nape of his neck. His undersides are a darker cream in color with hints of orange to it.

The larger spots of fur around his temples and above his eyebrows turn into a black M shape, which extends along his neck and to his shoulders before more color enters the scene again. The bridge of his nose is a golden brown, as are the sides of his cheeks, and this melts into an off-white muzzle and cheekbones.

Chinook always has a sort of passive look to him. Calm, relaxed, but ready. His languid movements can tense up at any time, his smooth tone can turn to jagged ice, his relaxed figure can stand tall and sturdy and domineering. This brute is death personified, and oh boy does death look hot.

Personality:

Chinook is not one to take ranking lightly. He will bend to those above him and observes those at his own level with constant, ever-watching eyes. He picks his loyalties carefully, and, while they will rarely shift, he will move towards the party he deems to have everyone's best interests in mind. He will not follow a corrupt animal; he'd much rather leave wolf society altogether than that. Traitorous and self-centered creatures have no respect from him.

He is a quiet kind of scary; a soft whisper will freeze blood, a bark will break bones, a growled word will instill fear. A look could kill. Chinook holds respect in high regard; if a wolf does not have his or another's, he looks down on them. He is not a kind creature; his drive is survival, and Mother Nature is not kind. The weak will die off, and he will be more than happy to help them along.

Now, he is not an evil animal. He is altruistic towards his packmates, and he does not play around with things he should not be involved in. He follows the rules, crosses all his "t"s, dots his "i"s. Actually, he can be quite a charismatic individual. However, this is only in the case of others in his immediate close circle -- his pack.

Chinook is a fighter; he has the scars to prove it, and he does not intend to succumb to another animal any time soon. He is fueled by adrenaline. It keeps him alert, keeps him on target. He is not one to get antsy by the feeling; rather, it has an eerily calming effect on him that seems to only enhance his prowess.

Affiliations

Open, PM me

Crush or Courting: None

Mate: None

Pups: None

Other: None

chinookk.jpg

Edited at March 31, 2022 11:57 PM by Rising Shadows
Into the Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!April 1, 2022 12:07 AM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Sedona
Role: Released Wolf
Desired Rank: Indifferent
sedona.jpg

Credits for images go to Quiet-bliss on DA

Sedona is of an average size, standing at 29 inches to the shoulder and weighing around 100 pounds. She is built for neither sheer strength nor effortless agility, being somewhere in the middle. She is a jack of all trades and a master of none, as far as fighting and hunting are concerned. In either, Sedona will rely on a healthy combination of litheness and force.

Her coat is a creamy white with some darker tans, browns, and grays thrown in. Her base coat is the lightest. The streaks of darker fur are most present along her back, around her elbow joints, throat, head, and muzzle. They are jagged and have no smoothness to them, seeming to be haphazardly thrown around joints and indentations in the body cavity. Her coat is thick and lush, though, and she is quite beautiful.

Sedona's eyes are a piercing orange-brown. While the coloring may be a warmer hue, they hold a fierce intelligence to them and give off the impression that this female will bore into your soul with her gaze. Her gait is quick and light, flowing and laid back but still purposeful. She seems approachable enough; while Sedona is not an outgoing creature, her hackles do not raise at an animal passing nearby, unlike some others of her species.

Sedona normally appears relaxed and more interested in observing the wolves around her than in joining them in their banter and drama. She carries a mature presence about her and has a strong, smooth voice. Her scent is one of pine and damp earth after a cool rain.

Personality:

While it is true that one should not generally judge a book by its cover, Sedona is one of the few whose inside matches her outside. A first impression of this female would be of a wolf that is not highly ambitious but is certainly not a creature to be stepped on or lorded over. She is calm and collected, logical, and does not take nonsense. She is not a bragger, nor does she give more or less credit to anyone over anything than what is due. Everything about her is intense but somehow still subtle. She is a very smart individual and does not place her trust in anyone lightly; once it is there, however, she rarely revokes it.

Sedona is not a complete introvert to the point of being a loner; she tolerates the presence of other canines and has nothing against small talk every once in a while, but she does not want to waste her time and energy dealing with the drama and hardships that inherently come with living in a group, whether it be firsthand or secondhand. Because of the tendency of heated wolves to ignore any advice whatsoever, she only gives hers when it is asked for. Why waste time trying to put out a fire when those who started it are pouring diesel on the wood?

This is one of the reasons she does not want a leadership role. She is just fine watching the wildfire from afar and letting other wolves handle it. Let someone else babysit; she doesn't want to have to chide other wolves until she births her own, and who knows when that will be. While Sedona can act as a peacemaker at times, her calm words are always honest and can sometimes only heighten the issues. Again, this is why she rarely passes judgement out loud on anything.

Sedona may live in the company of others, but she has few good friends, if any. Sure, she likes other wolves, but she doesn't tell each of them all her secrets -- not that she really has any of those. She is satisfied being courteous to the others around her and helping where it is needed. If someone does need a friend, in the off chance they talk to her, she will listen, and she will lock their secrets away so deep that no one will ever know that she heard them in the first place. Fears, worries, regrets, excitements, dreams -- they're all safe with her.

Affiliations:

Open, PM me

Crush or Courting: None

Mate: None

Pups: None

Other: None

sedonaa.jpg

Edited at April 1, 2022 09:53 PM by Rising Shadows

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved