Wolf Play : Wild and Free (Sign up) Open!
Chatbox
 BlazingVenom
08:19:35 
how do you use a bronze figurine?
 distant-screams
08:19:24 katy | beetle
gwyn's hiding from me now that i've got a quest to kill me
 Existence
08:18:21 Exist / Kuskyn
Amy, I have so many I love the greyscales as well~~
 Amygdala
08:17:09 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Awwww pretty...i love grayscale wolves
 Existence
08:16:16 Exist / Kuskyn
Amy, This might be the girl I pair with him -WP Click-
 Amygdala
08:14:49 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Thanks XD
I kinda want to use the figurine ;-;
 Existence
08:13:39 Exist / Kuskyn
Amy, Oooh she's gorgeous o.o
 Amygdala
08:12:54 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Let's see what 2 greyscales will throw out
 distant-screams
08:12:51 katy | beetle
how did i not notice the event quests xD
 Existence
08:11:01 Exist / Kuskyn
Amy, I xD I have so many I just don't know who would cross well with his light coat
 Old Money
08:09:31 elegance❀
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
08:07:42 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
The G1 AC 49 girl i just got?
 Existence
08:05:00 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
Trying to decide who I should throw at him 🤔
 distant-screams
08:04:29 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
i got this girl earlier but she has a -3 vital and is rebellious so i wanted something better e.e
 Amygdala
08:01:38 Amy/Anpmygdala
Katy
I keep getting LW lately
 distant-screams
08:00:57 katy | beetle
ugh all i need is a G1 HW Hero :') with hopefully a boost or defect

wolfparty does not want to provide. i might have to wait for the event
 Amygdala
07:58:49 Amy/Anpmygdala
-WP Click-

My charon's blessing pull
 Amygdala
07:53:32 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
That's crazy...i have around 30 wolves and they all have staggered dominance
 Existence
07:51:37 Exist / Kuskyn
Amy, I'm 80 cp off having 33k in saying that I own 169 wolves most being at 250, 200, 199 and 198 dominance
 Amygdala
07:50:19 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Holy shit that's a lot...i am getting close to 7k dominance

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Arctic Fox : +2
Badger : +5
Wolverine : -3
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   6 

Wild and Free (Sign up) Open!March 8, 2022 12:32 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

The Midnight Wolves said:
Can I reserve a Sub-Ordinate? I'll do it tonight after school.

Of course
Wild and Free (Sign up) Open!March 8, 2022 04:23 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award
Can I reserve scout please
Wild and Free (Sign up) Open!March 8, 2022 05:33 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

Spiritus Lunae said:
Can I reserve scout please

Of course!
Wild and Free (Sign up) Open!March 8, 2022 08:01 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award
Beta position is now available!
Wild and Free (Sign up) Open!March 8, 2022 08:01 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award
Beta position is now available!
Wild and Free (Sign up) Open!March 8, 2022 09:12 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name:
Shep
Breed:
Border Collie x Australian Sheperd
Sub-Ordinates
Appearance:
Shep is 46 inches tall and weighs around 51 pounds. She has long black fur with blue merle spots. Her tail is black and around 6 inches long with a white tip. She has a white scruff around her neck and white on her chest and her belly. Her head is a silvery blue with a mix of black dots. She has a white stripe down her face that leads to her black nose. Her eyes are a light blue with a dark blue ring around them. Shep has one ear and a black ear. Her left ear folds down as her right ear stands straight up. She has scars mainly down her legs and a few across her muzzle. Her largest scar was when she had been attacked by a larger dog as a pup. The dog had made a scratch down her left side(will explain more in backstory).
Personality:
Shep is very kind to those in her pack. She can be aggressive and uncaring to outsiders for they aren't in the pack. Shep doesn't seem too friendly until you get to know her. Once you do, she is kind and playful. Shep does tend to have a nipping habit, although it is just her breed's instinct. She likes to play when she isn't on duty. Once on duty, she is focused and watching, keeping her instincts locked deep inside to survive. There is no room for error when you are scavenging and hunting. If you can't focus, no food will be provided and the pack will become weaker. Shep tries her hardest and has good stamina. She also has fairly good speed, although she does run out of energy sometimes.
Shep doesn't usually show her feelings. If she is sad, she will keep it inside of her. The only feelings she will show (and usually does) are her anger and happiness. Other than those two, her feelings stay inside. This is why others can have a hard time trusting her because she doesn't express what she's truly thinking or feeling. She does tend to be a bit more expressive to her close friends or close packmates.
Shep doesn't care about if the humans came back or not. If they tried to take them away, then yes, she would attack them to protect her pack, but if they just went on their way, Shep wouldn't mind. They never really did anything to her anyway. She'd only seen them walk past her on the streets and at her home (backstory). At her home, they just ignored her and kept doing what they had been doing.
Strengths:
-Stamina
-Speed
-Fighting
-Staying Focused
Weaknesses:
-Showing Feelings
-Trust Issues
-Nipping Habit
Backstory:
Shep was raised on a small farm outside of the city. She was raised with her two brothers and mom. She had a dad but had never met him. One day as a small puppy, only about 7 months old, Shep wandered into the city to try and find her father. She wandered too far into the city and couldn't find her father. She tried heading back but was lost. She then started running around and soon came across a small box. She climbed inside only to be discovered a moment later by an adult. He seemed to own the box. He grabbed her by the back and tossed her out of the box. He then attacked her, scratching her down her whole left side. She bolted off, wincing in pain. She grew up in the city and never found her father. She had never seen her brothers or mom since.
Crush:
Open
Mate:
Open
Offspring:
None
Other:
Border Collie's are truly mine! Their coats are beautiful as well.
Wild and Free (Sign up) Open!March 8, 2022 09:30 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
~n~
Name: Moon
Breed: Karelian Bear Dog
Appearance: Her appearance is that of the normal black-and-white of a Karelian, but she has a birthmark, a small crescent-moon shape of white underneath her left eye, which is blind. She is very slender in body shape, with long, elegant legs, and a slender tail.
Personality: She is very loyal to her pack, and will protect at all costs, but in normal walks of life, and in communicating with others, she is very quiet, mysterious, and shy. She prefers walking in nature rather than chatting with her packmates. She is very smart and motherlike, and that makes her a very good dog to come to and ask for advice. She can get snappy, though. She has a very short temper, and under stressing situations, she starts to get annoyed underneath all the pressure, and will snap at any who try to talk to her. She gets very caught up in her work, and sometimes she will not respond if someone tries to talk to her while she works. She is so diligent that she works at nighttime as well.
Strengths: Great memory, very skilled with herbs, intelligent, once agile.
Weaknesses: Can get snappy when stressed, easily angered, stubborn, blindness in left eye causes coordination to be off.
Backstory: Moon once lived on a peaceful farm, where she played with her siblings and grew up in peace. Her sibling were slowly diminished by being adopted, and by and by she became the only one left. Her owners decided to keep her, saying that she was half-blind anyways.
She became half-blind when she caught an eye disease as a newborn. The vets did everything they could, but they couldn't save her eye. She lost all sight in that eye not long after.
When she was a year old, her mother was hit by a car on the road, and when she was 3 years old, her father was shot by a drunk neighbor. She lived a happy life though, prancing around in the forest, completely at peace.
Crush: Open
Mate: Open
Offspring: None yet
Other: I really love Aussie Shepherds, but German Shepherds are beatiful too. Then Dobermans are cool looking... such a hard thing, favorites is.
~U~

Edited at March 8, 2022 09:47 PM by Royal Pack
Wild and Free (Sign up) Open!March 8, 2022 09:37 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

The Midnight Wolves said:
Name:
Shep
Breed:
Border Collie x Australian Sheperd
Sub-Ordinates
Appearance:
Shep is 46 inches tall and weighs around 51 pounds. She has long black fur with blue merle spots. Her tail is black and around 6 inches long with a white tip. She has a white scruff around her neck and white on her chest and her belly. Her head is a silvery blue with a mix of black dots. She has a white stripe down her face that leads to her black nose. Her eyes are a light blue with a dark blue ring around them. Shep has one ear and a black ear. Her left ear folds down as her right ear stands straight up. She has scars mainly down her legs and a few across her muzzle. Her largest scar was when she had been attacked by a larger dog as a pup. The dog had made a scratch down her left side(will explain more in backstory).
Personality:
Shep is very kind to those in her pack. She can be aggressive and uncaring to outsiders for they aren't in the pack. Shep doesn't seem too friendly until you get to know her. Once you do, she is kind and playful. Shep does tend to have a nipping habit, although it is just her breed's instinct. She likes to play when she isn't on duty. Once on duty, she is focused and watching, keeping her instincts locked deep inside to survive. There is no room for error when you are scavenging and hunting. If you can't focus, no food will be provided and the pack will become weaker. Shep tries her hardest and has good stamina. She also has fairly good speed, although she does run out of energy sometimes.
Shep doesn't usually show her feelings. If she is sad, she will keep it inside of her. The only feelings she will show (and usually does) are her anger and happiness. Other than those two, her feelings stay inside. This is why others can have a hard time trusting her because she doesn't express what she's truly thinking or feeling. She does tend to be a bit more expressive to her close friends or close packmates.
Shep doesn't care about if the humans came back or not. If they tried to take them away, then yes, she would attack them to protect her pack, but if they just went on their way, Shep wouldn't mind. They never really did anything to her anyway. She'd only seen them walk past her on the streets and at her home (backstory). At her home, they just ignored her and kept doing what they had been doing.
Strengths:
-Stamina
-Speed
-Fighting
-Staying Focused
Weaknesses:
-Showing Feelings
-Trust Issues
-Nipping Habit
Backstory:
Shep was raised on a small farm outside of the city. She was raised with her two brothers and mom. She had a dad but had never met him. One day as a small puppy, only about 7 months old, Shep wandered into the city to try and find her father. She wandered too far into the city and couldn't find her father. She tried heading back but was lost. She then started running around and soon came across a small box. She climbed inside only to be discovered a moment later by an adult. He seemed to own the box. He grabbed her by the back and tossed her out of the box. He then attacked her, scratching her down her whole left side. She bolted off, wincing in pain. She grew up in the city and never found her father. She had never seen her brothers or mom since.
Crush:
Open
Mate:
Open
Offspring:
None
Other:
Border Collie's are truly mine! Their coats are beautiful as well.

Accepted!
Wild and Free (Sign up) Open!March 8, 2022 09:38 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

Royal Pack said:
Appearance: Normal black-and-white of a Karelian, but with a small crescent-moon shape of white underneath her left eye, which is blind. Very slender in body shape.
Personality: Mysterious, quiet, shy, intelligent.
Strengths: Great memory, very skilled with herbs, inteligent, once agile.
Weaknesses: Can get snappy when stressed, easily angered, stubborn, blindness in left eye causes coordination to be off.
Backstory: Moon once lived on a peaceful farm, where she played with her siblings and grew up in peace. Her sibling were slowly diminished by being adopted, and by and by she became the only one left. Her owners decided to keep her, saying that she was half-blind anyways.
She became half-blind when she caught an eye disease as a newborn. The vets did everything they could, but they couldn't save her eye. She lost all sight in that eye not long after.
When she was a year old, her mother was hit by a car on the road, and when she was 3 years old, her father was shot by a drunk neighbor. She lived a happy life though, prancing around in the forest, completely at peace.
Other: I really love Aussie Shepherds, but German Shepherds are beatiful too. Then Dobermans are cool looking... such a hard thing, favorites is.

Not accepted. Needs better appearance description and personality. Once fixed let me know.
Wild and Free (Sign up) Open!March 8, 2022 09:47 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Nirvana_Sky said:

Royal Pack said:
Appearance: Normal black-and-white of a Karelian, but with a small crescent-moon shape of white underneath her left eye, which is blind. Very slender in body shape.
Personality: Mysterious, quiet, shy, intelligent.
Strengths: Great memory, very skilled with herbs, inteligent, once agile.

Not accepted. Needs better appearance description and personality. Once fixed let me know.

Better now?

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   6 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us