Wolf Play : Green Fields//Horse Rider rp//sign ups!
Chatbox
 Noquisi
07:25:01 Mac | Nikwasi
Katy
Ooh new avatar? It's literally gorgeoussss
 Poe
07:24:34 
Distant-
Hmm maybe a -3 vital can be accepted then
 The Amethyst
07:24:22 Dart
I have 15 Apples yey
 ZEFHYR
07:23:08 
the familiar got killed!?!
 distant-screams
07:22:19 katy | beetle
and she's ExH ExW :'D
 distant-screams
07:21:09 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
ugh i thought i found my new custom base but she has a negative vital e.e
 LunarKingdom
07:18:16 
Hello
 Wind hunters
07:15:29 
Hi
 distant-screams
07:14:31 katy | beetle
i think i've gotten used to it at this point xD i've had this palette for 6+ months i think

but i can see how it would be bothersome
 Caeruleum
07:13:57 Cae, Blue
understandable :( i mean, its not a big deal but lowkey would be annoying me A LOT :')
 distant-screams
07:12:52 katy | beetle
Cae,
i have no idea how to code </3 i bought this palette lol

maybe one day i'll ask spirit to fix it
 Caeruleum
07:11:59 Cae, Blue
katy, valid, but have you considered: fixing it lmao

eternal, youre welcome! yeahhh, especially whehn pups are held hostage for 90+ hours :')
 Eternal Sunshine
07:10:31 
Thanks blue, it feels like forever xD
 distant-screams
07:10:28 katy | beetle
Cae,
understandable! hopefully she gets better at battling :)

and i think it's because of my palette lmao
 Caeruleum
07:08:59 Cae, Blue
ive invested way too much in her cp overall to not bring her along :')

bro why is your battle screen like that, whats with black rectangles under images e.e
 distant-screams
07:07:13 katy | beetle
Cae,
how rude of her e.e i had a wolf like that and he's condemned to be a stud now
 Caeruleum
07:06:35 Cae, Blue
this one wolf of mine keeps fleeing from battles. her agility? maxed. she also keeps missing. her resolve? also maxed. what a waste of cp -.-
 ZEFHYR
07:06:21 
ah i see it now...the light the light
 distant-screams
07:06:08 katy | beetle
-Click-

weird, they're meant to join in the battles like this.
 ZEFHYR
07:03:28 
nah they dont. unless it has to set up sspecially somehow?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : 0
Black Panther : +4
Red Fox : +2
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Green Fields//Horse Rider rp//sign ups!March 2, 2022 04:15 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Accepted! I love their personalities!
Green Fields//Horse Rider rp//sign ups!March 2, 2022 04:20 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Could I have a male and female character?)
Human
Name:
Noi Walker
Appearance:

Noi stands at a average of 5'8", weighing about around 119. He has a build of a athletes, slim yet muscular arms, same goes for his legs. He has large hands. You will usually see Noi holding himself on his left leg. As his right had been injured once in a fight. Yes his leg had healed, but it’s now his weak leg. He has a caramel Sun-kissed complexion. His expression is usually a calm, yet serious all at the same time.

Noi has five scars, one scar is right above his right elbow. His second is right below his left shoulder. He has a scar on the lower left side of his neck, and one on his lower right leg. His knees are battered up due to many falls, and fights. His last scar is on his forehead, but is usually covered by locks of raven black hair. Noi has short hair, that often reaches the base of his neck. His longest strand of hair will fall right past his neck. He has multiple locks of his hair fall right above his eyes. His hair is dense and is a beautiful obsidian black color. His eyes are a slate color with a faint layer of blue. A hint of adventure within his eyes.

Personality:

Reserved, Calm; Noi is reserved in the way he won’t let anybody know what’s going on in his mind. He is definitely the more laid back type, to top that he is also decently patient. Noi can get absent minded and wonder off into his own imaginary world, but that doesn’t happen often.

-Nice, Friendly; Noi is nice to fellow people, kids, and anyone he cares about.H Noi is generally friendly to the people, but he could care less if they had been being mean to him or someone else. Never-less if you know each other then he will being caring, and friendly.

-Brave, Curios; Noi is one to get curios, and the want to explore anything new. He doesn’t back down from a challenge, and will prove you wrong if you say he can’t do something. He loves learning about new things.

-Independent, Protective; Noi is very independent. And isn’t afraid to tell you if he thinks your decision is bad. No matter how much you don’t want to hear it. If he considers you as a friend he will, with no question lay down his life for you. He doesn’t always listen.

Other: He owns a trained Belgian Malinois called Alina
Horse
Name:
Indego
Breed:
Gypse vanner
Appearance:
She has splotches of white and black planted all over her skin. Her main is long and flowing, the front half is black while the back is white, same goes for tail. Her hoofs are gray, her eyes a electric blue.
Personality:
She's has a playful, trusting personality. She will greet anyone, but will try to protect her handler the best she can. She is strong-willed and decently stubborn.
Horse size: 14h
Broken in: (yes or no) yes
Experience: a decent amount but not no where close to show level.

Edited at March 2, 2022 04:27 PM by Mist Fall Wolves
Green Fields//Horse Rider rp//sign ups!March 2, 2022 04:21 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Of course! Just jump into the Rp when you're ready folks!
Green Fields//Horse Rider rp//sign ups!March 2, 2022 04:37 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Form
Human
Name:
Elloise
Appearance:

Elloise stands at around 5’6ft and weighs in at around 120Ibs. She is built like an athlete; Long, muscular legs and a fairly lean, toned torso. She is lacking in any unnecessary fat, but this does not mean she is without any curves, her shoulders are relatively narrow. Her hair is a raven black, ever so slightly tinted dark gray, and has. Her mop of hair is short, just reaching her shoulders. It's naturally very straight, however over the years it has formed a small wave where she would tie it up. In the day, when the sun finally arises, it does tend to shine quite perfectly. She has a coffee complexion, lightly sun-kissed, and warm to the touch, however, is not without flaw, given that she has a small scar just above her eye from falling off a swing as a child, and her knees seem to be pretty battered up with scars and bruises from countless trip-ups from both when she was young and more recently false starts.

Her eyes are relatively large, and a bright, walnut brown color, that has a few orange-ish flecks that are surrounded by slightly darker rings, only making them look richer. Her facial features are relatively soft, but not completely undefined, with slightly higher cheekbones and lightly blushed cheeks.

Commonly, she wears anything casual: sweatshirts, exercise clothing, t-shirts, jeans, etc. Now and then she likes to wear dresses or skirts or dress up nicer. Generally, if it's a bit hotter though, she tends to feel more comfortable in denim shorts and a thin top, if there is a wind, she would be covered up with some sort of zip-up hoodie, however is not confined to any one style.

Most of the time, she wears her hair up, just above her ears with a few bits falling forward, leaving strays of hair out, because really?

She has her ears pierced but never seems to wear any sort of earings, so having them done was mostly a formality for one particular occasion. If you look closely, you can see the outline of a small howling wolf on the softest part of skin just behind her ear.

Her voice is relatively soft, and a bit airy. She has a very slight British accent, but she can muster a slight hispanic accent.

Personality:

Elloise is the definition of a sweetheart; a friendly, kind, timid, individual. Some say she’s to nice for her own good, which they are most definitely correct. From first glance she seems like a timid, unconfident young lady who can’t stick up for anything including herself, but when you start to befriend her you see that she is everything above with a kind, and caring side. If your best friends or better with her you get to see the true her; you see everything you have already seen in her, but now she shows her strong hearted, sarcastic, blunt, intelligent side.

She truly has a bright, and beautiful heart of a warrior, she’s a fighter she doesn’t go down easily, but from first glance she sure looks like she does. No matter if it’s a deadly illness to a actual one on one fight, she won’t just cave in she will in fact fight with everything in her. She has this need to protect her family or close friends, resulting her to be ready to lay down her life.

Never-less her overly bright, timid overlay she is always in a constant war with her mind. She’s oftenly criticizing herself spoken through words or not, which leads to her criticizing her thoughts and it’s just a constant battle that never seems to end. She has most definitely tried suicide once or twice when she was younger, but decided against it. She had found her purpose. She was to help anyone hurt, wounded, the weak, and the ill.

If she has great trust in you, and you have seemed to have not broke that trust in any way she will and is honest about anything. She may not spill out everything and anything about her past, but she sure will find the courage to tell you if something is currently bothering her so much that she needs someone to talk to.

Other: nothing
Horse
Name:
Minx
Breed:
Appearance:
(Credits: Nexu4 on DA)
Personality:
He has a lively, but calm personality. He knows how to level his owner out and make her stress fade away. He loves meeting new people, but will protect his handler if she's stressed, or anyone tries to hurt her. He is sweet, and learns quite quickly.
Horse size: 17h
Broken in: (yes or no) Yes
Experience:
Excellent dressage, mild crosscountry, excellent showing.
Green Fields//Horse Rider rp//sign ups!March 2, 2022 04:40 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Accepted!
Green Fields//Horse Rider rp//sign ups!March 2, 2022 04:51 PM

Silent Lucidity

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name: Candy

Breed: Gypsy vanner

Appearance: Candy is brown with a wide white blaze on her face. Her hoofs are covered in bleached white feathers. Shes on the smaller side

Mod Edit: Image removed, uncredited non-stock/stolen. Pinterest is not allowed

Personality: Candy is a sweet and kind horse who never bites, kicks, or bucks anyone even if they're terrible and she's not being treated fairly.

Horse size: 9.5 hands tall

Broken in: Yes

Experience: Good with children, gave pony rides at events and fairs, helped new riders learn how to ride, the ocassional trail ride, a little bit of show jumping

Edited at March 3, 2022 10:37 AM by Evermore
Green Fields//Horse Rider rp//sign ups!March 2, 2022 04:57 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Awww, cute wee Candy is accepted! Are you gonna add a rider?
Green Fields//Horse Rider rp//sign ups!March 2, 2022 04:58 PM

Silent Lucidity

Darkseeker

Give Award
Probably not.
Green Fields//Horse Rider rp//sign ups!March 2, 2022 04:59 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Alright, well you can jump in if you want!
Green Fields//Horse Rider rp//sign ups!March 2, 2022 05:07 PM

Silent Lucidity

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name: Alex

Appearance: Alex stands at 5’5, really tan skin, long blonde hair that she always has pulled back, and dark brown eyes.

Personality: Like Candy, Alex is really kind and is never mean or pushes animals to the point they collapse or get sick. Loves kids a lot.

Other: Loves her horse so much she sometimes spoils her. does pony rides for kids whenever she can

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us