Wolf Play : Uncharted Territory | Tiger Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 Caeruleum
06:17:00 Cae, Blue
gwyn fled, cerberus got his ass handed to him :/
 Eternity
06:16:58 ET
One exw in 2 litters of 49 x 49 rated. I'm sobbing.
 TKO
06:16:41 
always here

a bit busy being a mechanic for Dodge but I log in from time to time

how are you
 Karou
06:16:17 
bro's getting their ass kicked in explore, RIP
 Caeruleum
06:14:25 Cae, Blue
both gwyn and cerberus in the same battle? and with enemies?? so unskippable?? sobbing
 Old Money
06:14:20 elegance❀
-WP Click-
 Caeruleum
06:12:14 Cae, Blue
its so wild seeing you here, not gonna lie *^*
 Caeruleum
06:11:50 Cae, Blue
tko <33333
 TKO
06:11:21 
omg Cres bekoved !!!
 The Pumpkin King
05:55:56 
Caeruleum, it's one of the 'Chase Off' ones like the Banshee. Same effects if you fail, too, just different text. If I remember right.
 Caeruleum
05:54:46 Cae, Blue
Scare off La Llorona 10 times.

which encounter is this?
 The Pumpkin King
05:39:01 
I'm always buying SVs from packs with *more* dominance than me. Like yes, I *will* take your inbred trash SV.
 Karou
05:38:41 
i would rate it a 0/10 on the satisfactory rick roll scale
 Demon Falls
05:37:06 
Ah right, requires self-singing... not so good!
 Caeruleum
05:35:41 Cae, Blue
cerberus one shots dhs?? awful D:
 Karou
05:34:58 
demon falls,
it is not the video, it is this:
-WP Click-
if it was the video I'd be happy
 Demon Falls
05:33:47 
When you get rickrolled just turn the sound up and have a little dance round the room lol
 Karou
05:30:36 
oftentimes when I see a WP link in the chat I am inclined to believe it's a link to the rick roll; but alas I still click the link while expecting to get rick rolled all the same
 Old Money
05:25:24 elegance❀
-WP Click-
 The Pumpkin King
05:16:58 
Oh, okay. Thank you. c:
That's actually really helpful, lets me know I haven't missed out on giving that extra 50 to my SVs.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Caiman : +3
Bobcat : -2
Brown Bear : -2
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Uncharted Territory | Tiger Rp | Open!February 20, 2022 10:52 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Never mind

Edited at April 7, 2022 06:53 AM by Isa's Pack
Uncharted Territory | Tiger Rp | Open!February 20, 2022 11:41 AM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserve lone male, lone female, and pride tiger? Also, are loners allowed to travel together? I was thinking about making a sibling pair
Uncharted Territory | Tiger Rp | Open!February 20, 2022 11:09 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Gaurava (Rava)
Role: Tigress
regal.jpg
Credits for first image go to EdgedFeather on DA.

Opinion on Joining the Tiger Pride: She has barely heard of their existence, and she is not sure if it is a hoax or not. So, she has no true opinion.

Appearance

She is a well-built tigress, standing at 41" and weighing close to 400 pounds. While Rava is not of a stocky build, her muscling is fairly well defined and she is neither brittle nor lumbering. She holds herself with the regality of the tiger species, her movements silent and precise.

Her coat is a fairly generic one: creamy white undersides meld into a paler orange base coat, and a multitude of dark stripes cover her body. The black slashes on her face are congregated much more closely together than those on her torso, the latter of which are much more spaced out and even a little fainter. The fur around her cheeks and ears is longer and downier than the rest of her coat.

She has soft yellow-amber eyes that spark with intelligence and, occasionally, mischief. Her scars are few and far between; being a more solitary animal, and having lived next door to a formidable tiger, she stayed fairly protected. However, she is not to be underestimated as a fighter. That would be a tragedy for the tiger or tigress who chose to do so.

Personality

She is a more mellow tigress, to say the least. While others are fierce and aggressive and forward, Guarava is a subtle creature who prefers to take her oponents down in the dark. Her words are smooth and silky but, when it comes to defending her home or her brother, they are heavily laced with poison, as are her thoughts. Popcorn. Her devious mind excels at pinpointing a tiger's weakness and then using it to her advantage.

Her mindgames are legendary.

Guarava is fiercely loyal to those she lets near her, and her family, whether it be a sibling or a mate or a cub, would be prime examples of that trait. While she is not an in-your-face type of animal, she will not hesitate to blitz attack someone she deems a threat to her loved ones. An insult to them is fuel to the fire for her, and to be on her bad side means never getting off of it.

Guarava is a sweet and calm tigress around those she may socialize with; this is, really, her nature, and though she may be thorny at times, her disposition is a warm one. She is smart, though, and her gentler nature does not mean she is gullible or a pushover in the least.

Crush

Open

Mate

Open

Cubs

Open

Affiliations

Ishaan: He's her littermate. She is as close to him as two tigers living alone can be, and she would kill for him without a second popcorn for thought. Guarava is quite protective of him.

Open, PM me

Other

Credits for second image go to Celem on DA.

regal2.jpg

Edited at February 26, 2022 01:42 PM by Rising Shadows
Uncharted Territory | Tiger Rp | Open!February 20, 2022 11:10 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Ishaan
Role: Tiger
maletiger.jpg
Credits for first image go to EdgedFeather on DA.

Opinion on Joining the Tiger Pride: The idea... intrigues him, if nothing else.

Appearance

Ishaan stands at 45" and, with a muscular body type, weighs nearly 500 pounds. His face is grim and foreboding, his yellow stare intense. This tiger is not one to show much in the way of emotion, but his RBF is absolute stone. Popcorn. His orange nose has a slice through it, and his coat parts to make way for a handful of old battle wounds.

A deep orange pelt gives way to white shading and dark stripes, the contrast being most clear around his face and eyes. His shoulders and upper back are relatively free of stripes, the ones present being faded and thin. He has long cheek fur -- really, his entire coat is a little longer than the average tiger's, and it hides his scarring rather well. If it were not for the veteran's eyes, he could easily be mistaken for a much more naive creature.

Ishaan walks with a somber air about him. He is quiet and his voice is a low rumble, enhancing his no-touchy appearance. This male often looks disinterested or as though he has been enduring the most boring conversation of his life when around other tigers, except for the presence of his sister.

Personality

He may be quiet, not unlike his sister, but he is not as mellow as she. His territory is his territory -- well, it was -- and he does not let go of things easily. He is not provocative, per se, but he does know how to use his words to rile up others. Ishaan quite enjoys this, and he welcomes the opportunity to fight. He is protective and loyal to those he deems worthy of his attentions, and he will not betray them or their secrets.

While he may be a bit of a warmongerer, Ishaan does not really hold grudges and is content to fight it out and call it good. He is fairly relaxed at times, even playful, and is a more chivalrous creature. He allows tigresses and their cubs to pass through his territory unhindered, and he does not bother transient juveniles or elderly adults. He has this thing called a moral code, and he sticks to it.

He will help strangers if they are respectful and does not turn the weak away. He's an odd one like that. Ishaan saves his combative side for more brazen tigers who need their ego taken down a few hundred notches. That is his favorite pastime.

Crush

Open

Mate

Open

Cubs

Open

Affiliations

Guarava: She is his littermate. They had territories right next to each other and lived cohesively. When they were pushed out, they started traveling together. He is quite protective of her, though he knows she is fully capable of kicking butt by herself.

Open, PM me

Other

Credits to second image go to Drezdany-stocks on DA.

tiger1.jpg

Edited at February 26, 2022 02:16 PM by Rising Shadows
Uncharted Territory | Tiger Rp | Open!February 20, 2022 11:16 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Shweta
Role: Other
tigress.jpg
Credits for images go to Celem on DA.

Opinion on Joining the Tiger Pride: She is a member of the tiger pride, though she joined rather hesitantly. Shweta feels that there may be safety in numbers, in this situation.

Appearance

This female is of an average weight and height for the Bengal subspecies. She stands at 35 inches and weighs about 250 pounds.

Personality

Crush

Open

Mate

Open

Cubs

Poss. Open

Affiliations

Open, PM me

Other

222.jpg

Edited at February 20, 2022 11:53 PM by Rising Shadows
Uncharted Territory | Tiger Rp | Open!February 21, 2022 08:53 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name:
Raya
Role:
Tigress
Opinion on The Pride:
She doesn't trust the pride and would rather stay her life as a loner with her cub. She is thinking about joining it to protect her cub.
Appearance:
Raya has the common brownish-orange striped coat with black stripes. She also has the common popcorn to white underbelly. She has green eyes and a black nose. Raya stands about 40 inches tall and is about 387 pounds.
Personality:
Raya is very territorial. She will fight to protect her cub and even risk her own life to save her. Raya is very kind when she is with her cub. To protect her cub, she is thinking about maybe joining the pride just to keep her cub safe. She is aware that the pride may be safer, she is still wary of joining due to several tigers that may not like her cub. They may try to attack and kill her. She loves hunting and playing with her cub when they don't have to hunt.
Crush:
Open
Mate:
Was killed by poachers
Cubs:
Kiara
Affiliations:
Raya is closely related to her cub Kiara. They are very close and could never think to lose her as a cub. Once she grows though, she can live on her own unless they decide to try living in the pride.
Other:
I'll make Kiara in a bit if Raya is accepted. Sorry if it wasn't too good.

Edited at February 22, 2022 09:14 AM by The Midnight Wolves
Uncharted Territory | Tiger Rp | Open!February 23, 2022 02:17 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name: Kyra
Role: Pride Tigress
Appearance:
Credits to: Quiet-Bliss on Deviantart
tiger-by-quiet-bliss-darj6bo.jpg
She is of an average colour for a tiger, her coat being the purest of orange. She is 80cm at the shoulder, but still growing, and she weighs in at about 90kgs. Her muscles are prominent, she is thin but normally so for a tiger in the wild. Her eyes are the deepest amber/gold colour, shining in the bright sun. She has long hooked claws, swift and often deadly.
Personality:
She is quite an excitable tiger, always looking for the fun side of things. Althugh she is kind and does care for the tribe she is still a solitary animal, and is not afraid to fight, although being as young as she is she is often outdone.
Her character is somewhat mature for her age, although she does occasionally have VERY immature moments. She is always trying to act older than herself, but on occassion she is very much ike a cub. She is somewhat insecure, she is hoping that the tribe will become closer in these hard times, but she is somewhat scepticle of this. WIP
Crush: Open
Mate: Open
Cubs: No yet
Affiliations: Open
Other:p O pC oRn

Edited at February 23, 2022 02:18 PM by Spiritus Lunae
Uncharted Territory | Tiger Rp | Open!February 26, 2022 02:16 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
The siblings are done; I'll finish Shweta here by the end of the day.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us