Wolf Play : Dangerous Games || Lion RP || OPEN
Chatbox
 distant-screams
11:30:03 katy | beetle
Verne,
you find them in explore by killing gwyn ap nudd. he either drops a raven feather or a charon's blessing ^^
 distant-screams
11:29:38 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws / gear and decor ideas? :)
 Dem White Girls
11:29:30 Verne | Dem | Demmy
How does one get a Charon's Blessing? Trying to look back through the news but I'm not finding it
 Luna👻
11:28:14 Silver (She/her)
Anyone want to fight my DH? Wager is up
 AshenCrow
11:27:31 Ashe, Crow
She's very pretty! Looks like static
 Caeruleum
11:26:14 Cae, Blue
katy, that would explain 2 minutes of guessing wrong with only 90 mush to my name :')
 Caeruleum
11:25:48 Cae, Blue
-WP Click-
hello gorgeous :O
 distant-screams
11:25:17 katy | beetle
Cae,
i believe you need mush out of your savings now to even play wolf party
 Caeruleum
11:25:14 Cae, Blue
i just saw that button :O
very nice :D
 AshenCrow
11:24:39 Ashe, Crow
If you're using the Blessing, you don't even need to do that anymore
 Arctic Moon
11:24:01 NY, Malo, Arctic
Cae
yes
 Caeruleum
11:23:44 Cae, Blue
does putting all mush in the hole to get to round 5 without sniffing still work? <.<
 Old Money
11:23:28 elegance❀
-WP Click-
 Luna👻
11:22:23 Silver (She/her)
Malo
Yesss
 Arctic Moon
11:21:25 NY, Malo, Arctic
Pvp anyone? I'm bored as heck
 Salem
11:19:42 Bell
-WP Click-
 Arctic Moon
11:16:31 NY, Malo, Arctic
welp my game must think it's still winter XD
 AshenCrow
11:15:09 Ashe, Crow
It's the bug
 Caeruleum
11:14:54 Cae, Blue
id also say restart, yeah
 Arctic Moon
11:14:37 NY, Malo, Arctic
It could just be extremely bad luck. I'll try restarting my level

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : +1
Mountain Lion : +3
Polar Bear : -2
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   6 

Dangerous Games || Lion RP || OPENFebruary 18, 2022 08:00 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Allow me to reserve two Huntresses, maybe one could be the Lead Huntress?, and a Loner please? :)

Edited at February 18, 2022 09:47 AM by Imperial Sands
Dangerous Games || Lion RP || OPENFebruary 18, 2022 09:46 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
WIP I have to update her to fit this rp.

Name:

Nkechi
Meaning "Gift of God"
3 Years
Female
Desired Rank:
Content

Huntress
Heir Preference:
TBA
Appearance:

Credit for this Image Belongs to Charfade on DA. This is a Stock Image.

Nkechi if a female who is merely a shell of a lioness. At 3 years old she should be youthful, with bountiful energy, and healthy. She is truly none of these things. Standing at about 3.3 feet tall, she isn't at all the force that her mother is, and the malnutrition has taken it's toll on her, though it's been made to believe she was just born sickly. With a figure that is more reminiscent of an adolescents and less of the adult she is supposed to be, Nkechi's figure is thin and weak, with little meat on her bones, and even less muscle. Her shoulders and hips stretch the skin of her body, looking as if they're one wrong movement away from piercing it completely. While her ribs protrude as ugly smiles to those around her, a reminder that the female has never had a full meal in her life.

The young lioness has a bit of an unusual appearance passed the thin figure she carries. Her fur is slightly longer than normal, an effort of her body to help regulate her temperature better since she doesn't have the meat on her body to do so. This is seen throughout her body, but more so around her neck and joints. On her neck and around her ears, it almost appears to be like the mane of a very young male, whereas on her joints it appears more in tufts. This fluffier appearance tends to cause those who don't know her to think of her as a younger, adolescent male at a glance.

Like her mother, Zhenga, the young lioness sports a darker coat, something that has a reddish hue to it, whereas her mothers has a more tan or ochre hue to it. As she gets older, her coat seems to darken a bit every year as she does. Her underbelly, though, is a more cream color in comparison to her mother's stark white coloration. It's important to know that while her coat should be vibrant and glistening with health, it actually appears far more dull than it is. Like her coat, her eyes, which should be a warm brown color, are more of a dull muddy hue with little life in them. Unlike some of the adult lionesses, Nkechi still has her cub spots, only they've grown bigger, and they likely will only slightly fade at this point as time passes.

Personality:
Despite everything she's been through, the pain and starvation she's faced growing up, Nkechi is a peaceful and quiet soul. She isn't the type to ask for anything, or speak out turn, and she acts more like a shadow within the pride than an actual member. At this point, she doesn't mind being ignored by others, as it brings on less ridicule from her mother in the end. She doesn't have the strength to fight for her place within the price, and has settled for simply flitting through life like a ghost.

If someone got to know Nkechi they would find a kind and compassionate soul who genuinely cares about the well being of others. She's the type to go out of the way for others, and can be quite naive due to her lack of experience in the world. She isn't wary of others despite her mother's attempt to keep them away from them, and only worries for their safety when they do attempt to get to know her, afraid of her mother's hostility towards them.

Quiet and polite, the female has impeccible manners and she does her best to uphold herself to the standards the an heiress of the Queen would be expected to meet. Inside, she knows that her mother doesn't view hers as a true heir, and she finds herself wanting to prove that she is worthy to be viewed as such. This leads her to sometimes accidentally disobeying her mother and causing trouble, and while it's indirect and unintentional, it does happen. It usually just leads to her being scolded by her mother, and feeling less than again.

Truthfully, though, Nkechi doesn't have a very developed personality, being slightly stunted from her mother doing her best to basically keep her from interacting with the pride, and just living life in general. She does desire to have more, do more, and be more, but she doesn't know how. For now, she feels like she's trapped in a box, and she only hopes she will be able to escape it soon.
Crush:

None
Mate:

None
Cubs:
None

Kin:
Zhenga is her Mother.

Affiliations:
Other:

Credit for this Image Belongs to Emelyanova2010 on DA. This is a Stock Image.

Edited at February 18, 2022 09:46 AM by Imperial Sands
Dangerous Games || Lion RP || OPENFebruary 18, 2022 09:50 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Zhenga
8 Years
Female
Pride:

Kilosa Pride

Huntress or Lead Huntress [Still deciding]
Desired Rank:
Queen.
Heir Preference:

Ttruthfully? Zhenga wants that bloodline to quit ruling all together. She views Kavik as a stain on their ancestry, and that they would be better off not risking it happening again. Therefore, the whole bloodline of lions should step down from leadership and allow another to take over in their place.
Appearance:

Credit for this Image Belongs to Coccineus on DA. This is a Stock Image.

Zhenga is not a lioness to be scoffed at, a formidable creature of both mind and body. She stands at about 3.8 feet tall, not the largest for a lioness, but she's no slouch either. Her body is a mass of lean and powerful muscle, designed for hunting and killing whatever she sets her sights on. Weighing in at about 380 lbs, she isn't a light weight, and is the farthest thing from a push over. She's a bit heavy, and while she won't be winning any races, her hits aren't sometihng to take lightly either.

Physique wise, the lioness is relatively broad, not as much as an older lioness would be, but she's getting there. At eight years old, she has a wider figure than younger lionesses, her head wide with her ears sitting farther apart on her head. Her paws are wide, and wickedly clawed the 3 inch sharp needles designed for puncturing the hide of her prey. Powerful, rope muscle lines her hips and shoulder, giving her powerful strides and a grip that would make arm wrestlers cry. The heavy lioness if the creature you want at the end of the ambush to bring down the prey your chasing.

Her coat is not free from scars, either, having been around for a bit and partaken in plenty of hunts. The most notable of scars lies upon her left flank, where she was deeply gouged during a hunt by a wildebeest. She's proud to admit it was still a successful hunt despite the goring, but it left her unable to hunt for a while. Other scars have layered upon her pelt, leaving dancing patterns across it for everyone to see. She isn't ashamed of these scars, nor the stories for which they came, and she wears them as trophies of her resilience and strength.

Coloration wise, the lioness isn't necessarily displeasing to the eye either. Having a darker coat, the lioness can stand out at times. Almost an amber tan color for a base coat, her underbelly is a stark white, contrasting brilliantly with the color upon her sides. Her eyes are a dark golden amber color that match her, while her nose is darkening as it slowly becomes all black. Zhenga also has distinctive black half rings along the outside of her ears, it's a lot heavier and darker than others, and overall helps make it easy to identify her.
Personality:

Zhenga's personality is... complicated. At best.
The female is a ferocious and serious creature, leaving little room for failure or disappointment. She's relatively hot tempered, and doesn't tolerate anything from anyone really. If someone angers her, they're going to know the full extent of her wrath, whether they necessarily deserve it or not. Zhen is an aggressively ambitious lioness, and just down right aggressive in general, as she has been her entire life. She doesn't really let anything stand in her way, and if someone tries, she's going to run through it like everything else she has. Once she has her sights set on something, it's best to just ride it out until it's over, it's easiest that way.

Zhenga is as sharp in the mind as she is the body, and has proven, over the years, just how cunning and manipulative she is, not to mention the lengths she will go to in order to get things done. With little to no moral compass, there is pretty much no extent that she won't go to to get what she wants.

- Controlling
- Vindictive and Over Protective
- Cunning and Coniving
- Master Manipulator
- Resilient and Stubborn
- Ambitious and Driven
- Hot Tempered & Aggressive
- Untrusting & Suspicious
- Wary of Others
- Not the Type to Back Down or Give Up
- Not very Motherly in the True Sense
Crush:

Hah. No.
Mate:

None
Cubs:

She has just her one daughter.
Kin:

Nkechi is her Only Daughter.
Affiliations:

Nkechi | Her Daughter
Zhenga has a very strained relationship with her daughter, one that is controlling, and not very loving. While Zhenga does, probably, love her daughter, she also almost hates her. Views her as a reminder of her failures, a stain on her bloodline. Due to her daughter's weakned state, Zhenga doesn't let her near any males, afraid the female will lose her life to trying to give life to cubs. She also doesn't allow her to participate in anything that could put her at risk, thus preventing her from increasing her skills and muscle mass.
Other:
Dangerous Games || Lion RP || OPENFebruary 18, 2022 09:54 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

wip

Name:

Reth
Lone, or Nomadic, Male
"Rogue Male"
Desired Rank:
Eh, he's not terribly picky or sure.
Heir Preference:
It's not his pride, so he doesn't particularly care or have an opinion on the matter.
Appearance:
tba
Personality:
tba
Affiliations:
tba; open
Crush:
None
Mate:
None
Cubs:
None
Other:
Reth is a male who is at a point in his life where he is looking to settle down.

Dangerous Games || Lion RP || OPENFebruary 18, 2022 11:35 AM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
All reserved ^^
Dangerous Games || Lion RP || OPENFebruary 18, 2022 11:43 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Can I reserve a mother and a huntress?
Dangerous Games || Lion RP || OPENFebruary 18, 2022 01:32 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserved. Just remember to follow all the rules

Edited at February 18, 2022 01:33 PM by Rising Shadows
Dangerous Games || Lion RP || OPENFebruary 19, 2022 02:06 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Midnight
Heir perfence: none
Appearance:
Midnight is a White lioness. She has deep blue eyes with a bit of green around the pupil. She is 3'4" and weighs around 97 pounds. She has smoothed over for with some spiky fur around her neck. She has a pink skin due to her being Albino. She has clear colored whiskers. Midnight has a couple of scars from hunting where she was reckless. She has scars on her snout and a few on her legs. Her scars are a light pink. She has bone colored claws. She has lean legs mad e for running but also has broad shoulders. She has Sharp teeth than most but not too sharp.
Personality:
She Is outgoing and fun loving. She has a serious side but doesn't show it to often. She has some social anxiety and is almost always second guessing herself. She likes to have a peaceful place to sleep and I'd it is disturbed she becomes aggressive. She doesn't like the Cubs to much. She doesn't really have the maternal instincts. She can be pretty bold and not be afraid if she know she can defeat whatever has come on her. She is a bit sassy. She will be sassy at the males when they are trying to tell her to do something. She doesn't care much for the males and just trys to ingore them.
Affliations: Open PM me
Crush:None
Mate: None
Cubs:None
Other: She has never wanted cubs and never will. Unless she is forced she will not have cubs.

Edited at February 26, 2022 08:10 PM by Shadow-Wolf
Dangerous Games || Lion RP || OPENFebruary 19, 2022 03:37 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
I know she's not done yet, but I'll forewarn you of a couple things. Shutterstock is not an acceptable source, and the reason finding Melanistic lion stock is so hard is because black lions do not exist. Since this is a semi-realistic RP, they won't exist here either. If you want her to be a color different from the sandy to reddish brown spectrum, leucistic and albino lions are still plausible.

Edited at February 19, 2022 03:37 PM by Rising Shadows
Dangerous Games || Lion RP || OPENFebruary 19, 2022 03:45 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Rising Shadows said:
I know she's not done yet, but I'll forewarn you of a couple things. Shutterstock is not an acceptable source, and the reason finding Melanistic lion stock is so hard is because black lions do not exist. Since this is a semi-realistic RP, they won't exist here either. If you want her to be a color different from the sandy to reddish brown spectrum, leucistic and albino lions are still plausible.

Alright thanks for letting me know:)

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   6 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us