LunarKingdom
07:18:16 
Hello
 Wind hunters
07:15:29 
Hi
 distant-screams
07:14:31 katy | beetle
i think i've gotten used to it at this point xD i've had this palette for 6+ months i think

but i can see how it would be bothersome
 Caeruleum
07:13:57 Cae, Blue
understandable :( i mean, its not a big deal but lowkey would be annoying me A LOT :')
 distant-screams
07:12:52 katy | beetle
Cae,
i have no idea how to code </3 i bought this palette lol

maybe one day i'll ask spirit to fix it
 Caeruleum
07:11:59 Cae, Blue
katy, valid, but have you considered: fixing it lmao

eternal, youre welcome! yeahhh, especially whehn pups are held hostage for 90+ hours :')
 Eternal Sunshine
07:10:31 
Thanks blue, it feels like forever xD
 distant-screams
07:10:28 katy | beetle
Cae,
understandable! hopefully she gets better at battling :)

and i think it's because of my palette lmao
 Caeruleum
07:08:59 Cae, Blue
ive invested way too much in her cp overall to not bring her along :')

bro why is your battle screen like that, whats with black rectangles under images e.e
 distant-screams
07:07:13 katy | beetle
Cae,
how rude of her e.e i had a wolf like that and he's condemned to be a stud now
 Caeruleum
07:06:35 Cae, Blue
this one wolf of mine keeps fleeing from battles. her agility? maxed. she also keeps missing. her resolve? also maxed. what a waste of cp -.-
 ZEFHYR
07:06:21 
ah i see it now...the light the light
 distant-screams
07:06:08 katy | beetle
-Click-

weird, they're meant to join in the battles like this.
 ZEFHYR
07:03:28 
nah they dont. unless it has to set up sspecially somehow?
 Caeruleum
07:02:52 Cae, Blue
i keep forgetting familiars can help in battles lmao
 distant-screams
06:59:57 katy | beetle
i like bringing my panda to explore with me, lol. she's not very useful but she is cute.
 Caeruleum
06:59:49 Cae, Blue
labor happens after 80-96h of pregnancy
 ZEFHYR
06:59:27 
ok thank you. bet it looks cute
 Eternal Sunshine
06:58:33 
Hey! What are the hours a wolf can go into labour.
 Caeruleum
06:53:39 Cae, Blue
Sorry i dipped for a bit, i got sucked in doom scrolling 😔

Tko, apparently no one knows about her :(
No for real, give me those 5-7 seconds between flash and thunder, not this same second colab 😭

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : 0
Black Panther : +4
Red Fox : +2
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Rebels Arisen | Fantasy RP | OpenFebruary 16, 2022 12:24 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

Head Healer
Name:
Belladonna
Species:
Dryad
Appearance:

This female is quite tall, standing at a sturdy 6'2. Her body being a mixture of a lithe and graceful yet one also bit athletic. The way she walks is light and airy, even with her height and it gives a certain regal air about her. Her face has a more soft appearance - what can be described as a heart shaped face with freckles dusting her cheeks and nose and along her collarbone of her neck. She is mainly seen with a simple smile of a neutral expression on her face. She has big puffy lips with the top one being darker than her bottom lip.

She has shoulder-length lavender colored hair with darker purple ends. The hair is large and coily, and she does her best to take care of it. Her skin can be described as a dark brown complexion which makes her violet eyes stand out more. She has lavander eyebrows and eyelashes with her lashes being a bit darker. If one looked at her body they would notice the muscle around her arms, torso, and legs. It's evident she's fit because of the muscles, not noticeable to the point you'd be scared but to a point you would notice and be wary of her.

If one were to look on her back, they would see old scars along with beauty marks on her back. Most of the scars are old and have healed - she doesn't like talking about what caused the scars but one things for sure she's not shamed of them. Her hands remind one of soft leather and small scars litter her legs and other parts of her body from the past. She has scars she's comfortable with sharing and those she's not comfortable with sharing.
Personality:
This female is of a rather graceful and elegant nature. The way she carries herself holds an unspoken regal nature . Her steps are always light so it's hard to hear her coming unless you're really listening, and it's harder to sneak up on her - after all, she's lived in the silence of nature so she notice the slightest noise and change in the earth. This shows her observant nature, her careful eye always looking over things or noticing small details and things. When she is observing something she watched intently, and one can catch her subtle words and carefully crafted phrases, or the subtle movement of her eyes when she wants to look at things or them "absentmindedly" wandering.

This female is quite sociable, not necessarily the butterfly variety or "bubbly" but she enjoys social interactions. Whether it be shown by small gifts or soft smiles, she'll find a way to let you know she enjoyed your company or a way to let you know that she didn't. She likes people but sometimes she doesn't y'know? Long winded conversations exhaust her and small talk irks her nerves deeply. Her way of annoyance is shown by slight lip tugs, twitching of the eyes, or even scoffing at the person.

This female is caring and warm to most she meets. She just has that motherly or sisterly vibes. With her kind words and protective nature, yes if you grow close to her she can become quite protective. You'll see her more relaxed side rather than her more stern one when she's completing her duties. The one who likes sitting in to trees to watch sunsets, paints the stars, and can read books deep into the night. She's rather private about her life and doesn't like to talk about her past and what she likes, it just makes her uncomfortable and sort of defensive in a way.

While this female is mostly wearing a friendly expression on her face, make no mistake - she can be quite vindictive. She takes matters of trust very seriously, so you only have only once chance to screw her over and then you cut her off. Due to her nature one wouldn't expect her to have hidden years of built up anger and spite from her past - she just masks it very well. Her anger is an unspoken anger, one that takes time to accumulate. If anyone knows when she's angry they know not to tick her off even more. When she's angry she's more quiet, her eyes are sharper and she's more critical and can even be a bit harsh with her words. A clear sign of you doing something wrong is if she curses, now she does cuss but not in front of others - so if she's publicly cursing then you've screwed up big time - that's when the last straw has been broken. And if that doesn't make things worse then maybe her readiness to throw hands does - yes, she may not like violence yet at the same time she will resort to it if needed.
Backstory:

Being older, this female lived during the times where insults where thrown at non-human entities and she faced discrimination during those times. As a dryad she tried to peaceful and calm regarding those matters, afterall her parents did - but it seem fate didn't want to be kind to her or her family. Her family lived together - her mother, father, her two aunts, and her three older brothers and they were quite peaceful. Her parents had landed jobs as the healers for some rich human asswipe that was essentially dying, her aunts owned little medicine shop, and two of her brothers worked as juriconsults advocating for the rights of non-human entities while her other brother became a doctor - exclusively for non-humans.

There were many incidents towards her family that she remembers: her aunts medicine shop being burned down and repeatedly vandilized, her brothers reciving death threats and being accused of inciting terrorism. There were two events that scarred her and made her have a sort of distaste for humans. Her brother that was a doctor was robbed, violently beaten to the point that he was almost dead and then someone put a brand on him "poison doctor" - and when her two brothers went to trial and laid out the evidence of a hate crime and proved jurers had been bribed to cause a false trial they were removed from their positions and forced to leave the Kingdom to never be seen again.

The second incident was when the client her parents worked for eventually passed away - her parents were blamed for his death. They were accused of slowly posioning him with their healing poison and magic. Without their sons to defend them from the vultures and appropriate counsel they were sentened to death by burning. She remembers watching having to watch her parents burn to death and hear their screams of agony.

Her life conditions only went downhill from that. Her aunts shop got closed down permanetly due to them having "unsuitable business" and so they had to do small odd jobs around the Kingdom, eventually getting into illegal stuff because they were desperate since most of the Kingdom wouldn't hire them or even give them proper wages. Belladonna had spent most of her days learning how to heal with her family, so she was quited skilled by the time she was in her 30s, and this was during the time her aunts had gotten in trouble. She tried to find them proper legal aid, but again she couldn't - however she struck a deal : in exchange to keep her Aunts safe she had to become the Nurse for the Royal Army - this was only because they wanted to use her healing abilities for their advantages.

She thought this would be for the better - they did as they said, provided her aunts housing and jobs with proper wages and they were comfortable. She was releaved they were safe, however she wasn't. As the Nurse for the Royal Army she wasn't even treated properly, having to sleep in the coldest and darkest rooms, food wasn't even given to her properly. Not to mention the attitude and misogynistic/sexist behavior of the men baffled her - there were occasians where they cornered her and cut her hair, cuts on her back or other places that would go unnoticed by superiors. She tried to report it multiple times, but no one listened to her and so she grew bitter and distrustful and grew accustomed to the verbal and physical abuse, until one day she decided she would not be pushed and started secretly training herself with the help of a sorcerer soilder that was forced into the service, the two bonded and became frieds. They swapped potions and spells and trained under dark.

So one day when the men came to harass her, she put them in their places with a swift beating, and as the nurse she healed their injuries before they could even report it - so then they began to fear her and what she could do to them. Then they began to report her yet, the superiors couldn't find evidence and so now they looked crazy. Life was better without the harrasment, and they even gave her food and a nice room. Her conditions were better and her aunts were safe. This continued until her 50s when she saw the change in batallion members and saw some level of respect in her work - however, she was healing a patient, a young female adept who had be horrendously injured on the battlefield - when she was knocked out and then when she woke up she found out she had been charged with the murder of said adept. However, the truth was she was had been framed.

Her aunts were quickly banished from the Kingdom after this development, and just like her brother she never saw them again. Belladonna was fortunate that her sorcerer friend helped her escape otherwise she'd been given death by burning just like her parents. However in the mist of her escaping , her friend was killed.

Now, she was all alone in the forest at 55 and the grief, trauma, and anger of the past years overwhelmed her. She spent the next 50+ years healing herself from the trauma, remembering who she was before everything - remembering her culture, heritage, and her values and morals. She reinvented herself into the person she is today - though her past may have been rocky and turbulent, she'd never change a single bit of it.
Strengths:

Healing Magic/Potions - After years and years within the forests she has grown attuned to it. Hearing it, feeling it ebb and flow through her. She's spent years in forests and has healed many creatures whether they be human or magical. Her powers growing stronger and well attuned with each use of her power. She knows her magic is strong yet she always keeps practicing and learning whether it be by healing plants and trees or healing simple scars and scrapes of companions and animals.

Her Sociable Nature - She is very used to people and finds them easy to be around. This helps her when dealing with patients and other people around her. She is also good at being empathetic and reading into situations.

Her Intelligence / Level-Headed - This female is very intelligent which leads to her level-headed nature . She can strategize and improvise when things seem to be going wrong. And it's also very helpful if someone needs facts about anything.

Hand-To-Hand Combat - Though she usually obstains from violence she is quite quite the fighter. A very good close range combatants, being swift and powerful in her movements due to her agile and flexible frame. She can and will be able to put up a fight if necessary.
Weaknesses:
Nature/Sanctuary - This is her biggest weakness. The animals, the forests, trees and everything belonging to it she adores and cares for. To see someone mistreating, harming, or defiling it saddens her. Whether it simply be stepping on a flower or cutting down a tree. The camp where the rebellion has taken place has become her sanctuary - meaning she cares for all the animals and plants within it and she'll be damned if opposing forces hurt it.

Her Friends - People she cares for and love also hold a big place within her heart and she would do anything for them.

Her Vindictive/Spiteful Nature - Just as she can be sweet and kind she can also be vindictive. This vindictive streak is shown when someone crosses her or when someone she cares is harmed or threatened, not to mention if someone harms nature.

Her Distrust/Wariness of Humans - She doesn't trust a lot of humans because they have been terribly cruel to her when she younger and that distrust and fear still creeps through at times.
Weapons of Choice:
She is a healer, and she'd rather not use weapons of war however she isn't against using poisons and knives if provoked.
Affiliations:
Roxanne Monroe
WIP
Other:
She has four magenta colored flowers that likes to keep in the infirmary.

Edited at February 17, 2022 11:45 AM by Spellbound
Rebels Arisen | Fantasy RP | OpenFebruary 16, 2022 12:44 PM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award
[My Second]

Name: Vasuki
Species: Shifter - Raven

Appearance:

Personality:
Calculating - Reserved - Highly Intelligent - Observant - Stern - Expressionless - Selfless - Resourceful - Scholarly - Charming - Empathetic

His personality is similar to that of a raven's.

Backstory: [Optional]
Strengths: [Personal Strengths, not just the ones their species gives them.]
Weaknesses: [Personal Weaknesses, not just the ones their species gives them.]
Weapons of Choice: [Max. 2]
Affiliations:
Other:

Edited at February 16, 2022 01:06 PM by Tenebris Umbra
Rebels Arisen | Fantasy RP | OpenFebruary 16, 2022 12:44 PM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award
[My Tracker]

╔⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╗

Roxanne Monroe

╚⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╝

Species: Adept
Appearance:
44992064-nt-AEk0-Z5-Na-Eilm-O.png

[credit belongs to plasticbagz on TH. character belongs to me. do not steal nor trace]

Roxanne is a woman that stands at 5'11" with a lithe physique. She is tall for a female and certainly above average, and walks in a.. lazy manner of sorts. Not necessarily sloppy, yet not overly graceful either. At first glance, Roxanne gives off an intimidating aura. Her face sits in a frown, never a smile gracing her features. In fact, she's hardly readable at all. Besides her height, the next most noticeable thing about her is a large scar cascading over her left eye. Nobody knows the true reason as to how she obtained it, for Roxanne speaks little regarding herself.

The female's skin is slightly tanned, though not overly so, and her hair is a darker brown that sits at shoulder length. Roxanne's hair is wavy, but not to the point where it's considered curly. There is only slight volume to it, and is typically seen being worn down. Her entire body as a whole is rather slim with muscle predominantly on her arms and thighs. Her build is best suited for swiftness and remaining both stealthy and agile rather than delivering powerful blows.

In terms of her facial features, she has a sharp jawline and large eyes that often observe people. Her eyes sit in a naturally judgmental way, as if she's plotting something against you. Her eyes are the same colour as her hair: brown, with long lashes. Her eyebrows, oddly enough, are darker than her hair, giving her a more unique look. Additionally, Roxanne's lips are rather large, and her nose is wide, though it somehow manages to compliment her.

She is adept, not because her hair or eyes reveal it, but because of the swirls upon her body. They aren't very noticable, merely a shade darker than her skin, but they are there.

[Voice]
Roxanne's voice is slightly low and raspy. Not quiet, yet not overly loud, though it has the potential to increase in volume if she yells. For the most part, she speaks in monotone or in a nonchalant manner, as if she doesn't have a care in the world. It's almost lazy.

Personality:

[Reclusive - Reserved - Nonchalant - Unreadable - Observant - Bold - Blunt - Valiant - Audacious - Intelligent - Intimidating - Stoic - Mysterious - Leaderly]

Roxanne is a female that is a true complexity to understand. One would never be able to know what she is thinking nor feeling. She keeps it all hidden to the point where she mainly keeps a straight face wherever she ventures off to. Completely unreadable, one could try unmasking her and fail. She is as expressive as a potato. She does not smile, does not laugh, does not show any emotion, even if a situation is extremely dangerous. She is reclusive and reserved, not often speaking about herself nor giving off any information to do with her life or personality. Roxanne is a completely closed book that cannot be opened. Even towards any she considers friends, they will not know everything about her. She keeps her life subtle and to herself.

Often acting nonchalant and lazy, Roxanne seems to have a very uncaring attitude. If something drastic happens, she's the type to shrug it off and saunter off as if nothing happened. It isn't as if she can't feel emotions. She can, simply doesn't express them. Perhaps there are few moments where one can catch a glimpse of her smiling, though such sights are very rare.

She is very observant, able to watch others and learn about them. After all, she's one to sit on the sidelines without being noticed. Observing simply comes easy to her. She is also intimidating. She doesn't give off anything about herself, thus, nobody knows much about her. Her height, scar, and facial expression certainly don't help her case with meeting new people. Again, she isn't antisocial, simply doesn't care. Roxanne has a lot of potential to make friends, she simply doesn't care enough to actually do it.

She has the personality that, if you leave her alone, she will leave you alone. However, like others, she doesn't let others step all over her. She will be blunt and bold with another if they insult her, not one to simply brush it off. In fact, she can be fairly bold, and feisty as well so much as another crosses her. Leave her alone, and she'll leave you alone. If not, well, Roxanne does enjoy games and can be petty if she has to be. In other words, she doesn't let others disrespect her or talk down to her and will put another in their place no matter what she has to do.

Roxanne does speak. Simply because she's reserved about herself doesn't mean she's introverted. She will bring up her own opinions and insert her ideas into things. After all, she is determined and can be audacious. She's the type to take bold risks, which may come as a surprise to many, for she's usually calculating in such that she prefers thinking things through. She usually plays it safe, though will take risks if it ensures her survival. She may also be feisty depending on the situation, and uses both verbal and physical advantages to win in different occasions.

Selfless, Roxanne, if takes a liking to you, will do her best to watch out for you. She isn't the type to leave another behind. Well, unless she doesn't like you. If that's the case, then every person for themselves. She also doesn't give out second chances. Cross her once, and she will never help you again, no matter if death is around. Roxanne takes trust seriously. If it is broken, another could beg for her forgiveness and she will never accept it. She is unsympathetic when it comes to that.

In short, she's an oddity that is reserved, yet truly bold and intimidating if another speaks down to her or others.

Backstory: Her mother and grandmother raised her, but they were soon killed. She was forced to be alone and teach herself how to survive. That's all. The end.

Strengths:
- Stealth & Speed
- Intelligent
- Observant
- Bold in such that she will put another in their place if disrespect is shown towards her
- Quick-thinker
- Patient
- Magic, of course. Spells, potions, you name it

Weaknesses:
- Skinny, tall, and light = not very strong
- Reserved
- Uncaring to the point where she will leave another behind
- Unforgiving
- Stubborn
- She doesn't trust others easily
- Some difficulty with spells, though not often

Weapons of Choice:
Potions - she always keeps many around her body prepared for combat.
Bow and arrow - she is skilled in aiming and shooting.

Affiliations: Open

Edited at February 16, 2022 12:59 PM by Tenebris Umbra
Rebels Arisen | Fantasy RP | OpenFebruary 16, 2022 01:26 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserving female tracker
Rebels Arisen | Fantasy RP | OpenFebruary 16, 2022 09:26 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
My Tracker
Name:
Sidra Mochizuki
Species:
Adept
Appearance:
Personality:
Backstory:
Strengths:
+ Magic and Potions
+ Amazing Swordsmanship
+ Very Agile and Nimble
+ Good at Hand-To-Hand Combat
+ His Intelligence
+ His Booksmarts
Weaknesses:
- Social Anxiety
- Can be quite blunt at times
- A bit untrusting of outsiders
- He's kind of a hoarder, especially when it comes to shiny trinkets
- Sticky fingers
- Manipulative at times (but rarely)
Weapons of Choice:
Longsword and War Hammer
Affiliations:
Other:

Edited at February 19, 2022 10:37 PM by Spellbound
Rebels Arisen | Fantasy RP | OpenFebruary 18, 2022 11:00 AM

Jack Of Stars

Darkseeker

Give Award

Edited at February 19, 2022 09:45 AM by Jack Of Stars
Rebels Arisen | Fantasy RP | OpenFebruary 18, 2022 11:03 AM

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award

Reserved. ^^

Belladonna is accepted.

Rebels Arisen | Fantasy RP | OpenFebruary 19, 2022 04:26 AM

Nez.ity

Game Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award

Reserve a Shifter, Male, and am I allowed to snag the leader role? Or does that require my actual form to show literacy? If not I'll be glad to fill that spot ^^

Banvot Donnerheim

please do not copy/steal any art posted as they belong to me and me only. I drew these pieces. So credit belongs to Nezity@

" I'm sorry were you expecting someone else? Adorable"

∧ You can judge his form now, I'm pretty much just adding in extra details ∧

Species: Shifter > WereHyena

Appearance: Normal human form posted below.

There's nothing special about Banvot, he's a 6'1 man who has kinky/curly hair; round clear glasses, a forming bread and bushy eyebrows. Nothing special, he has this tribal tattoo stamps on his lower right back; uncomfortable close to his right ass cheek. Anyways, he doesn't have any seeable scars, his caramel white chocolate toning is as clean as a board; shown with no manly hair. A thick well fitted body structure with a smooth curving jawline.

His voice is something that annoys even him, making it hard to even slip out a humorous joke with his deep raspy, harsh toning vocal chords Banvot sounds like he takes everything seriously; mostly sounds like he needs some cough drops and a good night rest. Banvot dress like he acts, sloppy, tired, and done with shit. He could easily pull off a cloak and some ripped shorts on his //days// off where he isn't having to worry about too much; but on the serious day he could pull off a leather vest, black leather pants, with a knife holder for his mini swords( He never carries his swords around while he's just chilling, he will only pick up a weapon if there's training or an attack).

Art credit goes to: SlaughterHouse

Were hyena form( Headshot only posted below)

Banvot true hyena form is much bigger, standing nearly at 6 foot or taller, with huge fangs that could easily snap bones. With brownish fur, thicker bright amber like eyes, large soft ears, and a snarling snout. I didn't add these scars but he has claw marks against his back, deepened and seemingly fresh each time he shifts painfully. A tribal tattoo on his right shoulder.

Personality:

If I didn't know better, I would say Banvot was casually built different. With the very common terms of: softie, caring, kind, loving and would die for his people.

But then that would be half a lie and wouldn't be very descriptive would it? That would be leaving out his most defining traits such as his serious mommy issues, his yearn to be loved and his notion of being the last man alive even if it means fighting a war that will only result in death and not just his own. Now look, we go down this same path with another, but this time this man fears being left behind; he fears not being loved enough and even if he was being loved he would proclaim it's not enough. Some call it a toxic trait, Banvot would call it a toxic traumatic experience dealing with a mother who couldn't find something not to drink or something not to smoke; and please don;t bring up his caring loving father because that bastard left years ago. The bastard who sired a bastard would only look at him with disappointment, but Banvot proved that he was much more; that he could be much more than just a fertilized egg sack that was born. He wanted to be the special egg, he needed people to know that he was worth the praises.

Worth is something everyone needs once and awhile, but for Banvot every thought process and message he sends to anyone only comes back in just rambles, jumbles, babbles. He knows that his yearn for this being isn't much more than just a traumatic response because love was deprived from him as a young seed; he doesn't want anything else just for people to see him succeed. You may take this however you like, could be weakness could be just an excuse to get attention but Banvot knows deep inside that this, that his feelings aren't just a big joke; there's a lot of things he wants to get off his chest but for the sake of people tolerance for him he keeps that inside and works. Because working is the only desire that fuels him mentally; now I'm not saying Banvot can't be loved; or chooses to put all his energy into this one notion. There's more to Banvot then just the fact he has issues and needs; no wants to be loved by everyone that crosses his path.

There's the fact he's awkwardly humorous, and charmingly a slob. Yes, he's a slob even if he's working day and night he always finds time to throw something on the ground even if it's just a pencil. He works better in a messy environment. But beside that, Banvot is a pretty swell guy; sure he's not much of a feeler, or someone to come to with problems unless it affects his people but he's swell, right?

Sure, Banvot is swell; sure Banvot is a nice guy with a nice heart and nice glasses. He's just nice?

I think it's time to tell the truth, Banvot couldn't be more nicer then he is, but he knows people will find one trait- one invisible simple trait that makes a human breath wrong with him; so he pretends to be swell, he pretends to be nice and caring because honestly that would be less work then trying to be his true self, a self destructive, gaol craved, crazed, mommy issues driven, daddy walked out little charming piece of dog shit. Being nice is much easier then having to explain why he acts like he does, people have fucked him over many times and therefore he just too tired to strike back; so have at it at this point Banvot would rather focus on something worth his time then a petty insult-war.

Speaking of being focused, Banvot isn't easily distracted when his mind is set on something. Something different about him is that when his plan seems like shit he'll offer any suggestions even though he would hate someone to badger the whole idea of the plan and rearrange it into their making; it's weird yes. But alas, being graceful and elegant isn't really striking to Banvot; he prefers to keep things messy and wild; like a wild card Banvot could be seen as out of control and angry; well in case you skimmed over some pieces Banvot is angry, a angry little shit out for blood and not just his own.

See comments like that makes people believe maybe he wants to die? Maybe he wants to die just to prove he did something with his life? In that case, Banvot totally agrees; he knows his side death dark humor comments could be taken out of context because he was raised differently. But it doesn't excuse the blantly insensitive side of others from this humor, so he tries to subdue that part of him even if he does need some laughs.

Moving on to touch on the subject of his soft tender side, Banvot might look and act like a total asshole who might use you to prove to people you don't even know that he's worth seeing, that he's worth loving and that his worth itself isn't below dirt but there's a side you'll probably rarely see( Unless he is fond of you); a side where he's gentle and calm, where his reasoning and compassion are so deep-rooted he makes angels look lazy. His tenderness is most liked by others, yet rarely seen which makes it hard to actually show it- like stated before he pretends to be nice because it's much easier than admitting that you, yourself agrees with everyone that you're a assard with zero compassion or care about anyone. So in other words I lied, Banvot is pretending yes, but just because pretending is much easier doesn't mean it can't be rooted into a real trait, he almost enjoys being gentle with others; he almost wants them to see how well he can do with others, he actually cares? A lot can be assumed of Banvot, but the biggest two things to know are that he's trusting and functional. Of course, he's also qualified, merciful, and understanding, but these are in a way negated by being furtive as well. His trusting nature though is what he's often idolized for; Oftentimes people will count on this and his discernment whenever they need assistance or service. Nobody's perfect of course and Ban has a share of darker sides to deal with too. His pretense and nastiness can cause things to heat up, though more on a personal level than for others. Fortunately, his sensible consideration helps make sure these days are few and far between.

Now onto his mommy issues, sure he's to blame for his mother drinking therefore he should always blame himself to carry himself to great things? Isn't that how it works? Isn't that how people treat trauma nowadays, blaming themselves so they could feel some sort of anime like power surge to defeat all the big bad guys? Or did Ban miss that trendy train, people are made to believe to blame themselves for other people shit so Ban like everyone else blames himself for someone else misbehaving. He can't be more blinded by guilt and rage than this, what else do you guys want from someone who watched his mother drink herself to hell and back? Please enlighten Ban heart by telling him how to deal with such lose, other than putting his all into working his ass off and trying to remember to breathe. He tends to forget the feeling of pain, having set his nerves into a safe to protect what he has left of his innocence. Anyways, the cause of this lose is probably why he's 80% ass and 5% sweet tooth, and the other percent is put into how he deals with different people. It's a lot of work and exhausting causing Ban to half ass his way through life and up until now it's been going pretty great.

" It takes a real man to admit he's afraid"

And that's exactly what Ban is, afraid of lose, afraid of hate, afraid of anything that threatens his usual lifestyle. He's scared to lose anyone he sees himself with as well as himself. His whole life was built around proving a notion, proving to people he could be become someone powerful- no longer receiving kicks but giving them. That's him suffering, and he'll admit it with pride, he's afraid and there's nothing wrong with having the fear of being left behind to have no one beside you in times of need, every time someone curses his name he has another reason to live. So you might say he's a stubborn bastard with blood dripping from his hands of his past and future enemies, you might be thinking," Banvot is the type of man who'll seek revenge only to bathe in the blood of his enemies", and you're right; revenge is another normal human trait for being fucked over and so why shouldn't Banvot acquire such trait after explaining how his rightful proclaims are; if anything you'll agree with him that revenge is the only way to go, forgiveness is only targeted at someone who stole a candy bar from your desk, or stole your girlfriend only to knock her up and so your ex friend and ex girl made some bastard child. That. That can be forgiven, something like disrespecting Banvot can not.

" Ugh your a monster"

Indeed Ban is, a confusing yet intelligent monster, he could be cruel or rude; but it's his choice on what you see on the surface. It's his choice if he choose to be a dickard toward people; but alas he doesn't have much time for all that bickering mess, he has a goal in this world and that's to keep his people safe. There's a difference between Banvot people and people in general, please don't dare confuse such a thing that can easily be spotted from afar; he's there for his people and would risk his life for his people; he'll scream for his people. He'll find ways to get his people to the Golden gates of life even if life seems hard for them, because like him they are just people( or shifters/ etc) trying to live in a normal life and survive to have some sort of future. If he doesn't have his people, then Ban would be alone and that's something we all don't want because he'll surely forget that his life is as precious as another, he'll forget that he only has one life and it shouldn't be taken lightly, he doesn't take steps back when lose hits hard, he actually just becomes a reckless version of himself. A killing robot seeking out the next victim; and being a were-hyena doesn't help his killing urges which are usually drowned out by thinking of his family he wants, needs to protect. Whats the point of hanging by a thread of going on a killing spree if you end up hurting your only family?

Banvot is a lot of things. But he'll never surrender even in the hardest times, so he's much like a leader and a soldier, someone to make the hard decisions but also someone who will fight til his last breath. You can see Ban however you'll like but know that his leaderly traits won't ever go away, no matter how fucked over he might seem or how weird or how confusing he is- because at the end of the day it won't matter. He grew up on his own so his insights are different, and difference shouldn't be shamed or judge, he's surviving and he's alive, different yes but alive. Strange yes, but alive nonetheless Banvot will always be someone who would never someone based on their appearance or what they did in the past; it's what they are doing now that will have his final thoughts. It might seem selfish that he refuse to be forgotten and would do something out of history but like I stated before; he's alive and that's what matters the most.

( His personality will be changing throughout the roleplay or any roleplay he will be in, that be offsite or onsite. So I made a stopping point for right now because I might come back later and add more)

Back-story:

I would rather lie and tell you that Banvot was one in a million that had a perfect life, loving mother, crazy dad. But I already exposed half of his life so there is no point. Banvot had one mother, and one father who created him out of pure love; that's how most stories start out, but this love was quickly infested with poison once his mother found love in another, forcing his father to put his attention into his work then playing with Banvot. A life truly meant for someone who //enjoyed// to dance, hence the enjoyed part. A cruel way to start life that was promised by two very consenting adults, but life wasn't done with Banvot. He lost his father who lost his mother who lost her mind; a recycled piece of trash keeping them from profiting. So leaving, Banvot found his father walk out a bit cliche, did he go get milk? So like any child, Banvot grew angry, and that anger grew into a mass ball of blackness filling his empty love and compassion; the bastard grew up to be the one you might know today but there's room for improvement.

Strengths:

Double trouble Sabre: Like stated before Banvot is a monster with two Sabre's, training nearly everyday trying to find new ways to live his enemies down to bits.

Charming offers: Sure Banvot is rational, his offerings are most valued because he understands what most people and none people want; even if it means someone death. There's always a catch Banvot is willing to trade for.

Negotiation: Same as before, he is a perfect charmer. He prefer to take between only the client and himself, if threatened enough he could easily just offer up two for the price of three; but he will always makes sure it's in the benefit of him and his people.

None-Humans: He just has a soft spot for the little monsters, nonhumans are most likely a weakness because if one is in danger, Ban will risk his life; therefore in short terms he is more stronger with them safe and sound, he prefer to keep them within eye sight; and that means every last nonhuman.

Agility: Being half Hyena makes it very easy to keep up, Banvot could sprint as all as he needs too, having the ability and agility of that as a hyena.

Weaknesses:

A Mothers love: Ban doesn't really do mothers love, he doesn't know the term of it; so when shown or exposed to it he's very much in a state of confusion. He'll wonder what the hell is going on, or maybe even envy them. So much he;s blinded and can't stay focused.

HIs Worth: Just that he thinks he;s worth as much as dirt.

Spells: Ban sucks at spells, like he couldn't do a simple spell if you taught it to him a million times. He's just not ready for them yet.

Clear head( When revenge spikes his blood thrist

Strenght: Hyenas hunt as a pack for a reason to bring down larger prey, without a pack, Banvot can only depend on his human form strength added with his normal jaw snapping strength, which is at least 70% effective when battling.

Weapons of Choice: Sabre( "Backward sword"): Banvot might love his Sabre a bit too much. He's mostly good with holding two, one for defending his exposed parts and the other good for striking attacks; with one he's an amazing swordsman but with two he's a master at offense and defense.

Katana: Another great sword, less likely to see Banvot giving it the blood it seeks; this weapon is used for training.

Affiliations: Please read his persona thoroughly, he might be a new face but I prefer if the line between understanding someone deeply and just seeing whats on the surface, or what I show you is very thin. <33

Always open

Other: If Banvot form is missing anything let me know, I don;t want anyone to have the blue(s) because of how messy it is. This took more then 4 hours to do, ouch.

Edited at February 20, 2022 07:46 AM by Nez.ity
Rebels Arisen | Fantasy RP | OpenFebruary 19, 2022 05:18 AM

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award
Your form must show at least semi-literacy to get into the RP. I would prefer for the Leader to be a literate RPer for the sake of the RP.

Jack of Stars
Before you continue your form, half-breeds are not an option in the species list, especially not half-breeds between humans and non-humans due to the prejudice against them. And shifters cannot appear entirely human, there is always something physical about them that resembles their animal-self.

If it were between two non-human species, I would perhaps allow it, but then I would have to allow it for everyone.

Rebels Arisen | Fantasy RP | OpenFebruary 19, 2022 09:45 AM

Jack Of Stars

Darkseeker

Give Award
Polly
Oh, alright! I didn't know about that, I just saw that you'd mentioned half breeds and didn't read the rest thoroughly. I'll make sure to edit that out!

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us