Wolf Play : Drought | Horse Rp | Sign Ups [Open!]
Chatbox
 The Pumpkin King
05:55:56 
Caeruleum, it's one of the 'Chase Off' ones like the Banshee. Same effects if you fail, too, just different text. If I remember right.
 Caeruleum
05:54:46 Cae, Blue
Scare off La Llorona 10 times.

which encounter is this?
 The Pumpkin King
05:39:01 
I'm always buying SVs from packs with *more* dominance than me. Like yes, I *will* take your inbred trash SV.
 Karou
05:38:41 
i would rate it a 0/10 on the satisfactory rick roll scale
 Demon Falls
05:37:06 
Ah right, requires self-singing... not so good!
 Caeruleum
05:35:41 Cae, Blue
cerberus one shots dhs?? awful D:
 Karou
05:34:58 
demon falls,
it is not the video, it is this:
-WP Click-
if it was the video I'd be happy
 Demon Falls
05:33:47 
When you get rickrolled just turn the sound up and have a little dance round the room lol
 Karou
05:30:36 
oftentimes when I see a WP link in the chat I am inclined to believe it's a link to the rick roll; but alas I still click the link while expecting to get rick rolled all the same
 Old Money
05:25:24 elegance❀
-WP Click-
 The Pumpkin King
05:16:58 
Oh, okay. Thank you. c:
That's actually really helpful, lets me know I haven't missed out on giving that extra 50 to my SVs.
 Eternity
05:15:21 ET
Dominance staggering now excludes wolves with maxed out dominance, Woofer.
 The Pumpkin King
05:13:32 
-Click- what
 The Pumpkin King
05:11:31 
All my birthday apples put me at such a satisfying number. 123. :D
 Existence
04:40:50 Exist / Kuskyn
That was unplanned xD
 distant-screams
04:28:30 katy | beetle
i wish the breeding specialization had 5 levels like the others :')
 devine
04:27:04 vi, devi
If my specialization is battle, why do none of the creatures I kill count towards progress?
 distant-screams
04:24:08 katy | beetle
Apples Saved: 40
6 more apples and i can make another custom ^^ getting close!
 Amygdala
04:22:10 Amy/Anpmygdala
Bye redd
 Red River Wolves
04:21:58 Redd Dead
Okay I should probably get some sleep before it becomes morning and I accidentally pull an all-nighter. Bye!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Caiman : +3
Bobcat : -2
Brown Bear : -2
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   6 

Drought | Horse Rp | Sign Ups [Open!]February 12, 2022 12:47 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kage is Accepted
Drought | Horse Rp | Sign Ups [Open!]February 12, 2022 12:55 PM

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award
Res Leuitenent [i dont care ifi didnt spell tha irght im desperate and tired]
Drought | Horse Rp | Sign Ups [Open!]February 12, 2022 12:56 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

〘 Caszius 〙

kass - zee - uhs

13 years young . Herd Stallion

Desired Rank

His opinions on his desires vary from time to time

Appearance

Black-Horse.jpg

Caszius bears a lithe body with rippling muscles that help enlongate his strides. Due to the way he takes advantage of his gaits, he makes his legs look a far lot more elegant. Since Caszius is a 15.2hh stallion, he ranges in the averages for a wild horse, but he isn't the tallest either. During his walk gait, he keeps his head collected yet relaxed, revealing a muscled neck that was built by using that position over years. In the trot, Caszius prances in an arab-like stance, flicking his hooves out just comfortably far enough to look like he's gliding. He naturally holds his head at his shoulder's height, rarely picking it up over his withers unless alert.

Given his relaxed stature, Caszius' topline helps lessen the look of high withers and give a healthier appeal. His shoulders and hindquarters are just lithe and stocky enough to propel him from a standard walk to a full on sprint. His hind squats lower to the ground as he plants his back hooves in the ground, using his haunches to launch off in a short time span. Before he joined the herd, to fight off other stallions he'd usually use this maunever to either get out of a nasty situation, or prepare for a rear. If you catch Caszius snaking for dominance, you will see his body stiffen, gaining a choppy, abnormal trot as he slows down and curves off his target from their desire. If his target doesn't respond to his aggression, he haunches will launch him forward and allow him to close the distance and cause a panic.

Although Caszius has flowy, collected gaits, his gallop is quite different. You won't see this lazy boy galloping much, so his gallop is one of the most funny things to encounter. He uses his smaller height to an advantage, sticking close to the ground and bearing a very squaty-but effective-gallop. His coat is an ebony sea without a single marking scattered on his coat. His coat darkens to a more raven color whilst in the winter, yet gains very slight ombre dapples that scatter along his back and ribcage in the summer.

Caszius bears strong, healthy hooves that naturally trim off excess bits of his frog and hoof whenever scraped against hard surfaces with certain amount of power. His eyes are more along the hollow side, darkened by the calluses along the socket of his eyes. The color of them aren't something to gawk over, as it looks like little blueberries replaced his actually iris. Unless looked closely upon, his eyes appear beady. On closer examination, he has a faint shade of a deep-sea blue near the edges of his iris, with flecks of onyx scattered around the pupil.

Black-Horse2.jpg

Voice

Caszius bears somewhat raspy, yet not deep vocals. His voice is definitely masculine, but it doesn't bring others to buckle their knees in fear. Its an aged voice, with plenty of mistrust behind it, yet it manages to be glossed over with a sarcastic- yet somewhat innocent tone.

Personality

Caszius has proven to be a formiddable foe, even when he's underestimated for his lazy appearal. To him, it doesn't matter if he's matching against some freak of nature that towers over him, a fight's a fight, and he knows they'll bleed. Even if its some freaky 7 foot goliath. Thats something that makes Caszius simple in the big picture. He doesn't honor nor worship anyone for their looks, personality or deeds. If you want to strike fear or respect in his eyes, you'll have to give him a good beating for the message to get across his thick skull. This dumb little stallion can be so rebellious, but he's easy to put back in his place through wrestling.

Caszius can be logical when it comes to his self-worth. This is the main reason Caszius doesn't hop herds- because he knows that what he's got is something thats not easy to obtain and he's afraid he'll get a far worse gamble if he were to take the chances of becoming a bachelor. He's grateful of the relationships he's made with the herd that he currently resides in, but there's always that itching little thought that comes crawling back no matter how much he tries to push it away. Caszius can be described as either an ass, or a logical being. Its not often that he puts others emotions into hand before speaking abruptly, as he says whats on his mind with a silver tongue.

If you've managed to outride Caszius' annoying, sarcastic moods- which is farily hard-, you'll find a loyal friend. He'll stick up for his friends and most of the time go a bit over the top to get his point across. He's ready to lay down a hefty amount of his life for his herd... but if it came to life or death? Call him a coward, but Caszius wants his skin. He's a brave, audacious soul, but he wont run headfirst into a situation that'll get him killed. Thats something for the lead stallion to get themself into. The idea of ruling a herd is amusing to this boy, but he often shakes it off because he believes the road to get there is just.. too much work.

There are few that Caszius would keep at his side, but that doesn't mean the little black butterfly isn't sociable. He's managed to make his way around every last herd member, letting everyone know just how much of a little cockroach he can be. It doesn't matter how mild the tea can be, he'll spill it all. If you want to pick a fight with him, Caszius will likely submit before anything physical has started, as pride is something he often lacks. On the other hand, if you pick a fight with his friends, you'll get a sassy and venomous Caszius, just waiting for his chance to lash out at you.

Caszius tries to act nonchalant, but if he feels overprotective or jealous, he'll slither his little cockroach ass right on over to deal with the situation. Dont try to pry into his relationships he will pry into your skin and get right under it. He makes his point brief and pretty unreadable, which often makes blunt personalities get ticked off. His sarcasm and facetious personality can either crack a smile or make someone want to crack his head open; there's often no inbetween. Despite all this, Caszius is among the lazy beings. If a situation calls for him to work, he'll try his best to slip right out of it. If someone wants to play, he'll do the laziest attempt at such.

If Caszius holds a grudge against you, he holds it for life. Will you know if you did something wrong to this little fireball? Perhaps. Perhaps not. He keeps his nasty little glares out of the perception of his target, and often gets a tad upset at even the slightest moves they make. He cant help but be a bit bitchy, as thats what gives him a little spark of enjoyment. He wont go out of his way to annoy someone, but he'll very casually annoy those who converse with him with his sarcastic tendencies and pessimistic humor.

Caszius has an aura of mistrust gravitating around him. He joined the herd as a yearling, having had about 4 years of plenty of experience. More than what he needed. It easy to tell that Caszius has been twisted, and hated before, as he tries to correct himself after making mistakes, in such a fashion that it seems to have been practiced over the course of years. Its hard for him to talk about his own emotions, as he feels as though he's more of a burden than an actual help to others. He doesn't try to revert back to his ways of doing anything to survive, but it can definitely peer through his words and actions. This is the main reason why Caszius has become so 'lazy' when it comes to tasks. He fears failure and rejection, so he will either cling to something or push it away.

This stallion is very confusing with his emotions, as they often go unchecked. If he likes someone, he'll try to push them away as to not get rejected or hurt- but he doesn't want anyone else making advances, so he tries to get close once more. He doesn't want someone knowing that he actually has feelings- god forbid- so he's often a bit more on the rude side when talking to someone he genuinely cares for. He can be a brash soul, but he'll catch himself if he's being too egotistical and obnoxious, often shutting himself up if someone by some miracle didn't beat him to it. Love isn't something that Caszius manages to fall head of heels with in just a day. In fact, it takes quite a while. Perhaps too long. To form a bond with this stallion, you've got to stick with him through thick and thin, and have been there when he's needed you the most. It doesn't matter if you're a little stubby shetland, he'll see past your faults for the being that has really stuck next to him.

Crush

if he had one he wouldn't peep a word about it.

Mate

None... yet

Foals

Only foal is Reima ` played by me ;)

Kin

None, open

Affiliations

. Sunna .

Caszius had joined the herd when Sunna was a mere filly, he had watched the mare grow into the compassionate leader she was, leading the herd with a wise hoof and a lifely heart. He always felt a sense of pride whenever she'd stand and fight another day, no matter the situation. Caszius always thought of her as the same filly he saw so many years ago, frolicking around with the other foals while Caszius struggled to get along with the yearlings. Naturally, it was heartbreaking to watch her slowly wilt away, consumed by the drought.

PM for affiliations

Themesong

I cant help myself-- I need themesongs *^*

trust fund baby

take you dancing

Other

credits: trica-jayne-stock @ DA

Edited at February 14, 2022 09:03 PM by Kämpa
Drought | Horse Rp | Sign Ups [Open!]February 12, 2022 01:01 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Stock Images. Credits to xxmemorabilia on DA
Name:
Yvaine
Herd:
Valley Herd
Deputy Mare
Desired Rank:
She's quite satisfied
Appearance:
This mare is quite lovely in terms of appearance. She stands at a generous height of 16hh, but her legs make her appear just a tad bit taller. She has power in her kick and movements due to this height. She also in a way has a balance of speed and power in her kick. She has a well formed face that is slender and feminine in appearance. Her coat is what's consider a painted one. She bears a gorgeous blood bay coat. Her coat is a gorgeous shade of blood-red, similar to that of a mahogany chestnut, but their is a difference. Blood Bays have black points however hers are covered by the white on her legs, but she has the points on her ears. When her coat is further inspected it can appear to be almost purple in coloration. All these proves that she is a true blood bay.

Her body is compact and stocky in appearance. She has a powerful and well balanced build. Her beauty is added to even more with the gorgeous white overo markings. She has spots that range in size around her flank and shoulders with some extending to her neck. The dark pigment around her ears for what can be called a 'medicine hat'. Her hindquarters are rounded and her back is broad and flexible for smooth and quick movements. She also bears a well muscled neck and excellent bascule. Her body is well muscled and it bears some scarring but it is mainly hidden by the darkness of her coat and the white markings.

This mare bears a multi-colored mane and tail. Both have the same colors yet are different in appearance. Her mane is mainly a lovely shade of platinum blonde with some tinges of yellow along with black hair with a mix of softer brown undertones. Her tail is mainly obsidian and black, but if one looks closer you can see the small amount of platinum blonde in it. Her hooves are a shade of tan with a sight pinkness to them. They are sturdy and flexible and allow her a range of motion. This mare smells like a mixture of fresh rain and the fragrance of jasmine and honeysuckle.
Personality:
The first thing to note about this femme is her frosty nature. She seems to always bear a impassive expression on her face - one that's always seem to be glaring at others in judgment. She's not quick to make conversation with others and could rather care less about futile and unintelligent conversation - she especially hates "small talk" . Like why does she care about how beautiful or relaxing the weather is? Unless it's absolutely a disaster then she'll make comment on it - however, inwardly she does appreciate the beauty of nature and mild and pleasing weather. She also has this certain look when she's watching you approach her for conversation, it can be quite off putting. It can give her a seemingly standoffish nature - which in reality she isn't, she's just a bit selective in who she is seen with. She also has a stern nature - one that is a mixture of an older sister and motherly nature. She has a certain tolerance for nonsense - and she is quite the tough love character. This dame makes a lesson out of one's misfortune. A child hurts themself because they ran into a tree - "Why the fuck were you frolicking about so frivolously that you weren't aware of your surroundings? Pay attention next time!" She has substantial patience with foals - however she is more stricter with yearlings, but she has absolutely no tolerance for grown idiots. She can and will call you out on your bullshit if you're being a absolute idiot and you're a grown equine.

This female is very confident in herself. You can see it in the way she walks and behaves. Never will you see her with her head lowered or posture out of order. She walks with a certain air of dignity surrounding her - she is not arrogant, nor does she think she is superior than others. She is just confident in her abilities when they are needed to be at the disposal of others. Her words are always composed and elegant - you won't hear her with a cacophonous tone in her voice. No, she'd rather elegantly and venomously set you aright. Just as her words can be mild and rather impassive with others - they can also be sharp and cutting with others. Oh yes, she can have quite the sass and sarcastic remarks for you - she can be rather brutally honest and straightforward with you. After all everyone needs a companion that'll tell it to you straight - and one who has the ability to read the room meticulously and give their insight. It shows her intelligence and creativity with her words - after all not everyone has the gift of sarcasm . Her sarcasm intermixed with her wits makes her a dame you do not want to argue with - because she will successfully have the last word in the matter.

This female has a rather uncaring nature about most things - expect when it relates to those close to her or those within her herd or group. If a stranger stallion came up to her trying to flirt with her - she'd just give him a glare to promptly tell him to fuck off. And if he doesn't take the warning then she'll gladly raise some hell from them. No she isn't easily impressed by stallions and their flowery words - no, they have to prove it. You say you love her? Prove it. You say you're smart - prove it to her. She doesn't take everyone's word for something - you have to prove it. If you can prove to her that you are what you say then she may have some mild respect for you. It takes a lot to truly impress her or get her full respect. In regards to this nature - she can be quite assertive when need be. Her leaders - if they are honorable ones, have her full respect and loyalty. She will not let anyone talk bad about them, and if she does then she will have something to say about it. Whether she has a position or not - she expects to be respected naturally, because you do to others as you want them to do to you. Yes, she has little tolerance for disrespect towards her or those she's close to. And she'll be damned if someone tested her patience or gangster - there will be hell to pay.

Aside from her more undesirable qualities this femme has ones that are quite admirable. She is extremely hardworking - never put it past her to be up overnight doing things required for her. She may go as far to deprive herself of sleep to make sure the herd is safe - while she may act like she doesn't care, she does. In her subtle actions of observing others and noting their needs and passing it on to the higher ups. This dame is also trustworthy - she'd die before she betray those close to her or her herd. She is also one to keep secrets and matters of privacy under wraps. You could tell her a secret and she'd take it to her grave. She's a true friend, even if she doesn't look like it - if you catch her on a pleasant day she may even let you confide if her. She's one to listen and sometimes she can be rather empathetic but these are rare times. Another admirable trait about her is that she can keep a calm and composed nature - one that could be looking at the face of death but remain eerily calm. Yes, she is one to keep a brave face for those scared and frightened - and while she may be rather undesirable in her word choice for pep talks - she tries to encourage them to keep going forward. Her mind is always working as well - she's quick witted and sharp, little gets last her and she's very highly adaptable to situations and matters. She knows when to tone her doom and gloom nature down and when to become serious and take charge. Yes, she can indeed prove to be an asset to her home.

It is rather hard to earn your way into this femme's heart. She has a select few that she absolutely knows she can rely and care for. These are her friends and family, both biological and ones she's taken under her wings. These are the ones who see a more relaxed side to her aside from her more rigid nature. She's more comfortable around them - they are the ones who get a soft smile from her or even a rare laugh. You may even note a certain softness with her tone around them - she's still blunt but not at coarse or harsh like she may be with others. These are also the ones she would trust her life with and the care of her children with. She would absolutely do anything for them, yes - even kill for them. The children belonging to them are her nieces and nephews - even if they don't know it or accept it, they better be prepared for it. Yes, those being blood related to her also hold a special place in her heart - even if they're half siblings. However blood does not determine your family - it's who you chose and she strongly believes this. She is quick to cut off even blood relatives if she doesn't find them pleasant or worthy of being associated with her. Only those truly worthy will become her friends and in some cases family.

This mare views family and friends as important. Having good friends is a one thing she treasures. She strives to be a good friend and be for them no matter what, and she would do everything in her power to make sure they're happy. When it comes to friends and family she may be a bit biased as she cares for them more deeply than others. The say blood is thicker than water, but if you're her true friend then you're basically family. She only puts up with the antics of those she are close to, but even then she'll call them out if they're being stupid or fake towards her. She doesn't like fake friends nor does she tolerate them. She will become more mischievous and bolder in her word choices if someone disrespect her around her friends. This mare can take the heat and criticism. She's used to it: her bold and forward nature is sure to ruffle some feathers. She doesn't care if you insult her. Fine, she'll just bite your head off with an insult that'll put you in your place, but she'll deliver it in a calm manner with a venomous tone. No, one does not want to poke this bear, because when she is awake she goes all out on your ass. Now, if you insult her family? Ah, you'd better run for the hills darling. This mare doesn't tolerate one insulting them, and she will physically put herself between you and them. Now if her yearling is being talked about, then they need to learn to have thick skin and she'll tell them to stick up for themselves, but if it's too much then she will come in. And you don't want this angry mama on your ass. However, if you're degrading her foal or the foal of someone close to her then this mare is coming to you with a mother's fury.

This mare is extremely protective of her foals especially her younger ones. She doesn't like any stallion breathing in their vicinity unless they're the sire. This mare also doesn't like any other mare trying to take the responsibility of lecturing or disciplining her children. She knows they may mean the best, but if they're not close to her then they can kindly fuck off. Only when she's dead and gone may another raise her children and even then she would have entrusted them to someone she views as worthy of raising them in her absence. Áine is a headstrong mare when it comes to the raising of her children. She doesn't give in to her children's pleas or demands. If they want to do something then they must ask in a mature and dignified manner and not beg. She does not beg others to do things and therefore her children must not beg or be beggars. She may give her children tough love, but it's only so they'll grow stronger and intelligent. She wants them to be better than her and avoid the mistakes she has made. Her love for her children is unconditional. Her children also know better than to disrespect her or undermine her authority over them even when they're grown she'll still give them a good kick to the ass if they get smart with her. No one is worthy of her children, and she'll critically look at any mare or stallion that come near her filly/colt in a flirtatious manner. They better know to win mother over before her child. Her children must refer to her as : Mother, Mama, or anything honorific that signifies she's their dam. Only when they're ten may they have the privilege of a first name basis. She teaches her foals how to use their brain, be wise, and how to never be ran over. However they know better than to disobey or misbehave around her. If she even sees/hears about her yearling getting into a fight or bullying someone then they will be in big trouble and it's not just a nip trouble. They will get a kick to the arse, a long lecture, and she will make them walk towards the back and isolate them from their friends. And she will expect them to give a formal apology as well to the parents and yearling they were so disrespectful to. When it comes to parenthood this mother does not play and she only wants the best for her children.

This mare has a dauntless nature. She's not fazed by mountain lions or wolves as she's seen worse. She would define run to protect her children from such creatures , and if a stallion was to help her then she isn't above it. She is just as fierce and scary as any stallion. Her stubbornness can be annoying at time, but it makes for a good friend and it's sort of admirable that she knows how to stick her ground and not back down no matter the cost.
Affiliations:
Open
Crush:
Hmmm...possibly.
Mate:
Oh heavens no not yet
Foals:
None, but she desires some.
Open
Kin:
Other:
She has once roamed a meadow with seven beautiful butterflies flitting around in their mini kaleidoscope.

Edited at February 14, 2022 12:27 PM by Spellbound
Drought | Horse Rp | Sign Ups [Open!]February 12, 2022 01:03 PM

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award
My Lieutenant
quarter-horse-stock-19-by-tragedyseen-d26rjuz-fullview.jpg
Name:
Anil
Meaning: "Wind or Air"
Herd:
The Valley Herd
Lieutenant
Desired Rank:
Content
Appearance:
quarter-horse-stock-23-by-tragedyseen-d26rkjx-fullview.jpg
[Image Credits: On Image. Stock Images.]
Anil is a stallion of gigantic proportions. He's not quite as massive as the Lead Stallion, but the Lieutenant is most certainly up there, standing at just below 18 hands. He's perhaps an inch or two off being the same size as the Lead, being a brute of a colossal figure. He's not quite something to be described as broad, but he's not a petite creature either. Rather, Anil sits in an in-between state, body coated in hard muscle in a lean fashion, rather than a bulky, overly beefy stallion. That's not to say he isn't intimidating, but he's somewhat on the slimmer side.

The tall brute is a of a red roan colouration, the bay roan variation specifically. His mane is long and almost shaggy looking, his tail a little shorter and neater, both obsidian in colour. His coat underneath the roan markings is a deep bay hue, but his roan genetics mix the darker fur with white. Few places on his body remain untouched by the lighter fur, but his head and his left shoulder show the world what he would have been without the white, while his legs are a shade of black as dark as midnight itself. One of his hind legs has a low marking of white, not leaving the black unhindered.

Anil has eyes of a deep, dark brown. Perhaps they could be considered entrancing by the right person, but to him, they seem blank. A colour so dark and so vacant that they are almost dead. In a similarly 'dead' fashion, the scent of the stallion is similar to the smell that comes off of a charred, hollow tree.
Personality:
quarter-horse-stock-18-by-tragedyseen-d26rjld-fullview.jpg
Anil is, put both simply and only mildly correctly, a blank creature. He is reserved and, in most cases, detached. He handles most situations with a disconnected aura, as if he has severed his emotions from his physical body. His expression is most often barren, untouched, or otherwise vacant. To get any kind of physical reaction, such as a smile or a laugh, is incredibly rare, and a dull stare in response to a joke or jest is not uncommon, and not to be taken in offence. It's simply how the Lieutenant is, a creature adapted to a quiet, isolated lifestyle.

Anil could, perhaps, be described as a monotone creature. His voice, actions, and stares all hold a level of monotonous robotics, as if he's working on autopilot. However, if someone looks hard enough, they'll see the sparks of intelligence and recognition that tell you that he's there, and he's listening. His affection, should he feel it for someone, is rarely shown in things such as nuzzling or playing. Rather, he shows it through other actions, like checking up on them, taking note of when something is wrong, being able to read their emotions and voice, or spending time with them.

Just because he's a monotonous creature doesn't mean that the stallion doesn't feel things. He can be quite stubborn about some things, but his stubbornness is not displayed in aggression, rather just quiet determination that can be overlooked by some. He's observant, as most quiet people are, and he takes in almost everything he sees. Of course, sometimes he misses things, but rarely. Even if he tries not to show it, sometimes Anil gets scared, or angry, or annoyed, despite having a large amount of patience and a high threshold for pain and fear.

His entire personality, and how he presents himself, makes him an extremely reliable creature. He can be trusted with secrets, knowing that he will share them with none, he can be trusted with leadership, being a creature to demand respect despite his quiet ways, being one to step in when authority is undermined and put another in their place. He rarely stands for insubordination, and he will not stand for it now.

The ones that will see the most 'affection' from the stallion will likely be his offspring. Creatures of his own flesh and blood that he has had a part in raising will see a rare smile, will get an even rarer nudge or nuzzle, might get asked to spend time with him if both parties are not busy.
quarter-horse-stock-20-by-tragedyseen-d26rjz3-fullview.jpg
Crush:
He wouldn't label it a crush, but he has an interest in someone.
Mate:
None
Foals:
Osin, his daughter with Cadhla.
Macha, his daughter with Cadhla.
Cadhla is pregnant with his foal.
Kin:
Perhaps open, PM me.
Other:
quarter-horse-stock-21-by-tragedyseen-d26rk5y-fullview.jpg

Edited at February 15, 2022 05:10 AM by Polly
Drought | Horse Rp | Sign Ups [Open!]February 12, 2022 01:05 PM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Lorcan
meaning: silent, fierce, or brave warrior

Herd: Valley Herd
Desired Rank: Lead Stallion

Appearance:

When he's older:

Bucksking Horse

[credit goes to xxMysteryStockxx on da]

Lorcan stands at around 13-14 hands tall currently due to being only a yearling, however, when he becomes older, he will stand at a solid 18 hands, taking after his father in terms of height. His build is stocky and muscular, even for someone as young as himself. However, that's because Lorcan spends most of his time alone, having several hours to work on himself. Again, when he's older, he will have more strength and muscle, and look much, much bulkier.

Lorcan is the pure embodiment of a wild stallion, especially in terms of appearance. His mane and tail, both black, are always flying loosely behind him and yet, despite being knotted, still manage to look elegant among his rusty coloured pelt. He has a simple yet unique pattern on his body. Almost everything is perfectly symmetrical. The black aspect of Lorcan's pelt is so equal on either side of him that it's almost scary. He also has black upon the tip of his nose.

The black on his legs all end at the same height, as are the black tips upon his ears. His lashes are the same length on both side, and Lorcan's eyes are a deep brown. However, when it comes to his body build and appearance, he takes after his mother more in small ways. His hair flows like hers once did, his eyes are the same as hers was, his legs, his facial structure.. The small things that many may overlook. Upon closer inspection though, it's clear that Lorcan is Sunna's son. While his actual body shape takes after his father, Atolos, it's his mother that Lorcan is most similar to.

When he ages, he will look intimidating, grow taller, and obtain much more muscle and scars. For now, Lorcan is more awkward and lithe with hardly a scrape upon him.

His scent resembles that of a pine forest.

Personality:

Lorcan keeps to himself. He's a little odd in that manner, usually standing off to the side while the rest of the herd gathers as one. It's not that he doesn't fit in nor feels like he doesn't, but simply prefers the calmness of his own presence over everybody elses. Well, he does now anyways. Lorcan always enjoyed his mother's presence and was very close to her, so losing her took a toll upon him. He sort of.. Shut down in a manner, no longer one to frolick around and laugh with others. Lorcan is quiet and reserved now, as if his emotions have shut off. Sure, death exists everywhere when it comes to survival, only he didn't think that his mother would be a victim so early.

He used to be giddy and playful, always trying to impress everyone with random tricks he learned, but now? Someone could sprout wings and fly and Lorcan won't even bat an eyelash. However, there are a few traits to him that have remained. For instance, he is still selfless and loyal to everybody he knows, and strives to help them in any way that he can. He will be there for another and offer any advice he can, even if he doesn't want company. Lorcan won't turn his back on another, no matter how he's feeling.

He has also hardened slightly, almost as if taking after his father. Ah, speaking of him, Lorcan goes above and beyond in attempt to impress him. To him, Atolos is a god, and he wouldn't be lying if he said that he wasn't intimidated by his own father's presence. In fact, he finds it difficult to even approach him at times, having spent most of his time with his mother or others in the herd. It's safe to say that he isn't close with his father, and even believes that the other male dislikes him.

There are glimmers of his mother shining through in his personality at times, such as his kindness and selflessness and how he enjoys helping others. He has yet to develop a stern side to himself, always saying yes instead of no due to not wanting to disappoint anyone. At certain times, Lorcan can come out of his shell. If someone is in danger, he's the type that would try to help, though he tends to dive head first into situations, something that he has to work on. Oh, he's smart, only doesn't apply his intelligence in a chaotic situation.

Just like his body, he will grow into his personality.

Crush: Open.
Mate: None.
Foals: None.

Kin:

Atolos is his father, Sunna was his mother.

Morrigan is his full sister.

Edited at February 14, 2022 01:36 PM by Tenebris Umbra
Drought | Horse Rp | Sign Ups [Open!]February 12, 2022 01:07 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Anil Accepted. Reservations will be added.

also thank you all for jumping in so quickly <3 means a lot to me.
Drought | Horse Rp | Sign Ups [Open!]February 12, 2022 01:08 PM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Cadhla [ky-lah]
meaning: beautiful, comely, and graceful

Herd: Valley Herd

Desired Rank: She is content with her current role.

Appearance:

Appaloosa stock 4

appaloosa stock 5

[credit goes to xxMysteryStockxx on da]

Cadhla is a mare that stands at a height of 15 hands. Her coat is a pure white, upon it, spots of brown lay scattered around; there are only two colours upon her pelt, the white and rusty brown. The brown spotting begins on her face and is heavily layered, almost like freckles. It continues down her entire body, though the spots become more disperse once passing her head. How many does she have? Well, Cadhla has never had the time to count. From what she's seen, it looks like she has 7 million.

Her front hooves are dark brown, her hind legs a lighter version. Additionally, that same rusty brown is seen upon her knees on all four of her legs. A soft pink rests around her nose, and her mane and tail are a more golden, blond colour. Her physique is lithe, yet muscle also spans around her body, especially her legs and chest. She has an elegant appearance to her, as if she should be standing in a field of flowers in the moonlight with butterflies fluttering around her.

Personality:

Wise - Stern/Stoic - Respectful - Cunning - Observant - Selfless - Headstrong - Bold - Picky

Cadhla is both wise and intelligent, and also equally stern and fiesty. She is a mare whose respect must be earned, and it most certainly cannot be one-sided. If one doesn't respect her, she won't respect them. That's simply how it goes, and when that happens, do not expect her to be kind. She will be professional when problems arise, but the moment they're over, she will act colder. She is crafty, cunning, and smart, always one step ahead of her opponent. How, you ask? Simple, Cadhla is good at observing others and converting it into an advantage. One would be surprised at how much you can learn by simply watching.

She possesses a motherly vibe to her in certain manners, though not the softspoken type. For instance, she is good at advice and selfless, always putting others before her. However, she is also headstrong, telling it like it is and will ridicule another in a harsh manner if somebody has done something wrong. She doesn't sugarcoat things and tends to come out and say whatever she is thinking, even if her words are brutal. Often, she acts as if she has a serious reputation to uphold. She speaks up, caring not who listens in. In manners such as those, she can be considered stern and stubborn and perhaps even opinionated.

Regardless, she is approachable and welcoming, always allowing another to saunter up to her and bask in her presence, whether it be in silence or not. One mustn't even ask to tag along on a walk with her. Simply hop right in. In ways such as those, Cadhla is seen as kind in a sense. She doesn't mind who her company is, so long as no disrespect is shown. Do not underestimate her kindness, however, for she can have a snippet of attitude in certain situations and can come off as sarcastic and, well, a bitch.

She is also very picky when it comes to her friends as well. Cadhla enjoys the company of many, but only a certain few does she have a softer spot towards. To earn her friendship, respect is a large portion when it comes to who she tolerates or not. If you don't have that, then you don't have her attention.

Crush: There is an individual whom she finds herself growing feelings for.

Mate: None

Foals:

She is open to more children.

She is currently pregnant with Anil's foal.

Osin is her daughter with Anil.

Macha is her daughter with Anil.

Kin: None

Edited at February 14, 2022 08:39 PM by Tenebris Umbra
Drought | Horse Rp | Sign Ups [Open!]February 12, 2022 01:10 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name:

Neela
7 Years
Mare/Female
Herd:

Valley Herd

Herd Mare
Desired Rank:

She is Content
Appearance:

Neela is a mare of more average in size, being slightly taller than her mother at 16 hh tall. She isn't terribly tall, but also isn't terribly short either, instead being just a more balanced sized mare. She has a more stout build, witha sure footedness that comes from experienced. Her belly is a bit rounder, even when she isn't pregnant, due to being a bit older and having had several foals up to this point. Even then, though, Neela has always had a bit of a wider more studier build. Her hips and shoulders are a bit more wideset, and well muscled without being unfeminine.

The dark colored mare carries a similar appearance to her mother, although still being quite different in contrast. While her mother is a more vibrant red in color, Neela is a black mare with a distinctive blanket appaloosa marking along her hips and flanks. Much like many appaloosa's, the markings have a lightening affect on her coat, making her seem like a black roan along the base of her body. However, her legs and head are true to her real color, dark without any of the lightening from her appaloosa markings. Oddly enough, even her shoulder, especially the points of them, are dark as well, showing the area of her body where the appaloosa fades to her normal color.

The appaloosa mare also has a black mane and tail to match her color. Her mane is a bit on the shorter side, but her tail is quite long, a mere few inches from being able to touch the ground. Her eyes are a bit on the unique side, but somehow go well with her coat color. One eye is a dark brown, while the other is a darker blue color too. Her voice is a low tone that is very rarely ever raised.

Personality:

Neela is a mare who isn't very marish in her behavior or attitude. She's a quiet and reserved mare with a naturally very gentle and caring attitude. Kind and motherly, the mare isn't the type to go out of her way to make drama or make anyone's life difficult. She prefers an easy going existence and often goes with the flow of things because that is what is easiest for her. The mare isn't like many who judge others quickly, and without a reason, and, truthfully, the mare tries not to judge if she can. Instead she tries to be open minded towards others, and accepting if she can. Being a mare of a more laid back and low key disposition, it isn't hard for the mare to understanding. In fact, it makes her someone who is well suited to being the ear someone needs when they need to get something off their chest.

Despite this quiet and reserved nature, Neela is definitely a rock. She's sturdy and peaceful, making her a reliable shoulder for other horses to lean on when needed. Even if she doesn't have advice to offer, the motherly mare is the type to do what she can to help others feel better in their time of need. Patient and loving, the mare is on the selfless side and without a doubt the type to go out of her way to help others if she has an opportunity to do so. Even though she has a tendency to go with the flow and isn't likely to stand up for herself, or others honestly, if someone needs help, and she can give it, she will do her best to offer it.

The quiet mare is kind of an old soul, enjoying the little and simple things in life. She's a doting mother, and a good one, knowing how to balance expectations and understanding that each of her foal's are different and none of them are going to be the same. She loves her children, and only wants the best for them. Her foals are likely the only time you'll ever see the mare get close to angry or fiery. While she isn't the type to stand up for herself, or other adult horses who don't have relation to her, you can bet the mare will throw her caution to the side to try and defend her children. If an unknown stallion is coming for her foal, or any stallion really, you can bet she is going to throw herself in the way to save her offspring. In a flash you will see the calm and collected mare turn to fiery and aggressive to defend her foal with her life. It's really the only time the mare will ever be anything but calm and patient. Her foals mean everything to her and she won't, she can't, allow anything to happen to them.

Crush:

None, Open
Mate:

None
Foals:

Open for New Foal or Unborn Foal
Baldr is her Yearling, his Sire was a Bachelor Stallion who Dipped Out.
Kin:

Adela is her Mother; Atolos is her Father.
Sunna was her Aunt.
Morrigan and Lorcan are her Half-Siblings.
Affiliations:

Atolos
The male who is her father is someone she previously looked up to and wanted nothing more than to make him proud of her. However, as she aged, he became someone who she was comfortable being herself around, and no longer felt pressure to be her best. She was comfortable with their relationship, but after the birth of Baldr, she knows he's a bit disappointed in the situation surrounding her son's birth.

Adela
Neela and her mother, who are similar in persona, get on relatively well with each other. Adela is always someone Neela is comfortable around and goes to when she needs anything. She still takes immense comfort in the presence of her mother, and often can be found with her. She views her as her best friend.

Sunna
Her late aunt is someone that, besides her mother, Neela looked up to a lot. Part of her aspired to be like Sunna, bold and fiery, but she quickly learned that was no who she was. Sunna never made her feel less than though, for anything, and always treated her like she would her own foal. Neela knows now that Sunna did everything she could not to make her feel like the odd man out and to include her since she is Atolos' daughter, and she will forever appreciate that about the mare. She misses her, more deeply than she'd like to admit.

Baldr
The yearling is her first foal, and someone she loves dearly with all her heart. She does her bes to protect him, trying to keep the hurtful words and opinions about his bloodline and situation from ever reaching his ears. Others view him as a mistake, a stain, but Baldr is everything to her, and she will not have him punished for her actions. Neela is doing her best to be a good mom to him, and raise him right, but all she wants to do is protect him from the world.

Lorcan
One of her Younger Half-Siblings, Lorcan is a horse that Neela never minded being around. As a foal, she was often one who would help watch over him. She isn't pushy with him, and is content to give him his space. She knows vaguely of his feelings towards their father, and she partially can understand, having had some troubles relating to their father while growing up. She does her best to be there for him without being overbaring.

Morrigan
wip

Other:

Credit for all Images Belongs to YumpyStock on DA. These are Stock Images.

Edited at February 15, 2022 01:48 AM by Imperial Sands
Drought | Horse Rp | Sign Ups [Open!]February 12, 2022 01:10 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Lorcan and Cadhla are accepted

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   6 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us