Wolf Play : Power Struggle | Lion Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 Karou
05:30:36 
oftentimes when I see a WP link in the chat I am inclined to believe it's a link to the rick roll; but alas I still click the link while expecting to get rick rolled all the same
 Old Money
05:25:24 elegance❀
-WP Click-
 The Pumpkin King
05:16:58 
Oh, okay. Thank you. c:
That's actually really helpful, lets me know I haven't missed out on giving that extra 50 to my SVs.
 Eternity
05:15:21 ET
Dominance staggering now excludes wolves with maxed out dominance, Woofer.
 The Pumpkin King
05:13:32 
-Click- what
 The Pumpkin King
05:11:31 
All my birthday apples put me at such a satisfying number. 123. :D
 Existence
04:40:50 Exist / Kuskyn
That was unplanned xD
 distant-screams
04:28:30 katy | beetle
i wish the breeding specialization had 5 levels like the others :')
 devine
04:27:04 vi, devi
If my specialization is battle, why do none of the creatures I kill count towards progress?
 distant-screams
04:24:08 katy | beetle
Apples Saved: 40
6 more apples and i can make another custom ^^ getting close!
 Amygdala
04:22:10 Amy/Anpmygdala
Bye redd
 Red River Wolves
04:21:58 Redd Dead
Okay I should probably get some sleep before it becomes morning and I accidentally pull an all-nighter. Bye!
 Amygdala
04:17:52 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd

Makes sense...i would lose like 3k dominance us i used it
 Red River Wolves
04:16:39 Redd Dead
Amy,
It would increase my dominance, but I don't trust it. I have them sorted in roles by dominance ranges. So basically, for the lore
 Amygdala
04:14:22 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Damn...why didn't you use wolf totem to sort dominance?
 distant-screams
04:14:18 katy | beetle
Amy,
thank you :) i'm very excited to see what she produces pup-wise
 Red River Wolves
04:12:58 Redd Dead
I finally have a nonzero pack dominance. Only took an hour and 25k mush
 Amygdala
04:12:51 Amy/Anpmygdala
Katy
Wow amazing wolf
 distant-screams
04:12:09 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws for my new favorite wolf?
 Forest Dwelling
04:09:57 Wolflocke Challenge
BE training is going well so far for the freelancer
-WP Click-
He keeps stealing the kills lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Death Adder : 0
Alligator : -2
Badger : -2
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Power Struggle | Lion Rp | Open!February 8, 2022 04:47 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

The Unknown Prince | The Younger Sister's Son

Name:

Zauditu;
We're pretending it doesn't mean "She is the crown"
4 Years
Male
Pride:

None; He lives with his Family

One of the Younger Sister's Sons
Thoughts on the Sisters:
Wip

Appearance:

Credit for this Image Belongs to Svenimal on DA. This is a Stock Image.

Zauditu is a male of average size and appearance, if you ignore the obvious, for a male of his age. He stands at right around 3.9 feet tall, with a weight of around 410 lbs, which makes him a relatively lean male lion. His build more similar to that of a lioness' than of a male lion, but that isn't odd for younger males. That being said, being his age, if he was going to be a bigger, heavier lion, he would already be so. Meaning, Zau will always be a male of leaner, smaller size, only filling out a bit more as he ages. At most he will weight about 450 lbs at his peak weight, still making him a lean creature when he gets there.

As mentioned, Zau's build is on the much leaner side for lion, plus he's of smaller height. If it weren't for his growing mane, the male would easily be mistaken for a female. Instead, of being bulky and heavy like a lot of males, Zau's figure is equipped with lean, sinewy muscle, giving him a slight edge when it comes to speed and stamina, able to out run bigger males for a longer period of time. He can still deal quite a bit of damage and put up a good fight, but against bigger, older males, his odds aren't great. With a build that is almost slim, Zau is definitely on the more feminine side, moving with a grace he seemed to have picked up from his mother.

What he got from his father, since it was obivously not his size or grace? His appearance. Like Tahir, the young male carries the genetics of the mutation that causes him to be a White lion. Meaning his sports a creamy colored coat that is a few shades off from white. This cream color covers his entire body, so his base coat, underbelly, as well as his mane. While his mane is short, it'll remain that color, however, as it grows the tips will become darker, being a slight red or auburn color. For now, though, his mane is relatively short, and isn't filled out like other males' are.
Personality:

Zauditu is both the typical young male lion and not all at the same time. He is a lazy and relaxed individual with a naturally easy going personality. Most of the time. He prefers to spend his days relaxing and lazing about, enjoying the sun on his pale coat. He doesn't prefer to exert a lot of extra energy of different things, and really only does what his parents ask once they've made it impossible not to. He doesn't disrespect them, but if someone else can do it, why should he? That being said, he isn't a snot about doing things, he just prefers not to. Yanno?

Zau isn't the type to go out of his way to cause trouble, and he doesn't really enjoy confrontation when it involves him. He's more than likely going to walk away when a confrontation is occuring, or simply nodding his head as it goes in one ear and out the other. Now, if someone was confronting his mother? Completely different lion they would be different. Zau goes from about 1 to 100 in two seconds when someone is going after his mama, and being the resident mama's boy, he has no chill in that regard. He doesn't care what it's for, if someone is attacking his mama he's going to be in their face preventing it from happening. Obviously, Zauditu is a mama's boy, he doesn't joke around when it comes to her. He adores all of his family, but he's the biggest softy for her.

Most of the time, though, Zau is a calm individual with no desire to fight anyone. Instead his tactic for confrontation, or any undesireable situation, is simply to flirt with whoever is doing the confronting or aggressing. A male pushing too close in for his sisters? He's going to strut up and rub himself against that male like a lioness in estrus. Kings feel threatened by the family's presence? He's going to lay himself out in front of them like Christmas Presents until they flee in confusion. Truthfully, Zau enjoys the attention of the male half of the species more than the female, though he won't scoff at either. The male is a huge flirt in all aspects of life, and will happily share his company with anyone who wishes it.

The young male is a social creature, and will happily seek out attention and affection where ever he can find it. He isn't shy, and while he doesn't think he is, sometimes he can be considered to be a bit obnoxious too. He probably gets that from his father. Playful at times, he enjoys others who don't mind relaxing with him, but also seeking out entertaining things to do too.
Crush:

No one and Everyone.
Mate:

None
Cubs:

None
Kin:

Viyan and Tahir are his parents.
Alina is his younger sister.
Zhenga is his Aunt.
Affiliations:

wip

Other:
He's gonna flirt with all the bois.

Edited at February 9, 2022 05:28 PM by Imperial Sands
Power Struggle | Lion Rp | Open!February 8, 2022 10:34 AM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award
The White Lion - The Younger Sister's Mate

Name: Tahir
meaning: pure, clean

Pride: None

Thoughts on the Sisters: Zhenga is a female whom Tahir is fairly weary of due to their past. He tends to stray away from her and is.. unaware of just how deep her feelings were for him. As for Viyan, must he truly explain? He is, after all, her mate. Further explanation is doubted to be required.

Appearance:

the-white-hunter-by-svenimal-d9zy5nx-fullview.jpg
[credit goes to Svenimal on da]

Tahir stands at the maximum height for a lion (in this rp). His stature is a solid 4.5 feet, his weight over 500 pounds and physique muscular and broad. He has a large mane upon his head, splitting at the very top and making it seem as if he has curtain bangs. The remainder of it ends at the top of his shoulders. The male has another layer beneath his mane, however, it is the same colour as the rest of his body.

His entire coat consists of one singular colour: white. Well, in certain lighting anyways. His pelt is a creamier white, his paws and muzzle being a slightly lighter hue than the rest of him. This genetic mutation is one that, rather than making him an outcast, made him more of a king. It's surprising how his ego didn't skyrocket from the attention he has received over his coat. Then again, Tahir is a humble thing, and with his bright coat comes disadvantages. For one, he has learned to be more agile and stealthy. Additionally, due to his large height, he is slower and cannot run as quickly.

The male has an intimidating gaze and expression, though it may swiftly shift into a welcoming one, and carries himself with pride, dignity, and grace. He has enough muscle that with every step, they ripple, and always holds his head high. Tahir's nose is a light liver colour, and his eyes are a bright yellow. In terms of scarring, a few are scattered around his body from past fights and hunting accidents. It's expected when trying to survive.

His voice is a deep, raspy sound.

Personality:

Loud - Violent - Observant - Threatening - Aggressive - Intelligent - Extroverted - Reserved - Patient - Respectful - Opinionated - Humble

Tahir is a lion with a unique personality that is fully jumbled. He has odd traits, many not even similar to one another. One of the main things that most notice about him first is that he is respectful. He is known to keep his composure so long as he is not disrespected and is a humble being. However, like many others, if he is betrayed or disrespected, then Tahir will not take kindly to it. Unlike Viyan, he is not known to offer second chances. If another makes a large mistake, he will not forgive them. They may beg for his forgiveness, and even then he will not accept it. He takes trust fairly seriously. Once broken, it cannot be repaired.

He is an oddly loud individual, often being told to lower his voice. Tahir grows enthusiastic and excited over small things, such as teaching his children certain survival tricks. When that happens, his voice raises and he acts like a cub, chattering and bouncing around. In truth, he's simply excited to share things that he knows with them. A simple reminder to compose himself is all he needs to quiet down and refocus on the task at hand. The same goes for telling a story. Oh, the moment anybody mentions a story, Tahir is there! He is able to come up with one on the spot, and does he ever use that ability to his advantage.

Then again, he is fairly reserved when it comes to himself at times. As far as his past and personality goes, he'll remain silent, only revealing something once a year before vanishing again. It's an oddity, one that he doesn't even realize that he does. Tahir, most importantly, is patient. Being a white lion, he has been taught from a young age to work harder. His coat does not allow him to blend as easily. He has to work harder hunting, stalking, patrolling, and fighting. Being stealthy does not come easy to Tahir. He was trained more severely than others to ensure his survival and had to work harder. What is meant to be an hour hunt turns into a two hour one for him, for it's harder to ensure that he isn't seen. This, in turn, has allowed him to be more observant as well.

Tahir is also opinionated. He will insert his ideas into a conversation if he disagrees, though often strives to keep it professional and diplomatic. The moment an argument ensues, Tahir will leave. He is also the type that, if disagrees, will not follow through with the plan unless persuaded. In a small sense, he can be considered stubborn as well. It isn't his way or no way, simply prefers to hear the entire plan out before participating.

While extroverted, this does not mean that he is kind nor welcoming. No, the moment another is seen, he will switch into an aggressive, violent, and cautious male to ensure his family's survival. Like any father, he would do anything for his family, and that means fight. Even if vowed the other was innocent, Tahir wouldn't trust them. He would watch their every move until he realizes they mean no harm. Then, he grows kinder, allowing his warmer side to shine through. He is stoic until he doesn't have to be. Once that occurs, many will find that he can be rather fun and enjoyable company, not to mention loyal.

Crush: Viyan
Mate: Viyan
Cubs: Zauditu - Eldest Son

Kin:
Nkechi - Niece
Zauditu - Eldest Son
Aina - Daughter

Affiliations: wip

Nkechi - Niece
Zauditu - Eldest Son
Viyan - his Queen
Aina - Daughter

Other:

Edited at February 9, 2022 06:15 PM by Tenebris Umbra
Power Struggle | Lion Rp | Open!February 8, 2022 10:56 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserve a guard, a huntress, and a younger sister's daughter? Also, for the latter, what is the maximum white lion count?
Power Struggle | Lion Rp | Open!February 9, 2022 07:00 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
I will add the reservations. And we're allowing 1 White lion maximum per litter for the younger sisters cubs.
Power Struggle | Lion Rp | Open!February 9, 2022 07:07 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Tahir is accepted.
Power Struggle | Lion Rp | Open!February 9, 2022 12:31 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Viyan is accepted, Zhenga is mostly done.
Power Struggle | Lion Rp | Open!February 9, 2022 04:44 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Aina

Meaning: Pure; Lighting; Forever

3 Years || Lioness || No Pride || The Sister's Daughter

Thoughts on the Sisters: Well, she's obviously biased towards her mother's side. She thinks her aunt has issues, but she's never actually met her.

Credits to images go to Dark-Wolfs-Stock on DA

Aina is a tall lioness, and both parents' genetics play in her favor. Standing at almost four feet to the shoulder, she sports a muscular but agile body type; while she is not built all-agility or all-strength, she has a nice skillset in both. Her endurance is high and, while her speed is not the most remarkable, she is in prime condition to run long distances. Her muscles are well-defined and wiry, certainly enhancing the more intimidating appearance she has.

Aina has graceful, feminine features over all. Large, pale dusty blue eyes are framed by thick eyelashes, dark skin, and sleek white fur. Her nose is a mottled mixture of pink and black with the former color congregating around the center groove. Long, shining teeth are visible with the mischievous grin she occasionally sports.

Aima's coat is white, but she has darker cream and gray shading around her face, ears, shoulders, and rump. Her fur is short, soft, and sleek, keeping her warm but also effectively shedding heat. She has a couple scars, though none are overly noticeable, that she has gained through mainly hunting endeavors. And her being brash. She carries herself with a youthful energy while maintaining a calm composure for the most part. Her voice is deeper than many a lioness.

Personality

If loyalty and protectiveness were personified, they would be Aina. She is a quiet, reserved lioness -- until her family is threatened. Aina's strength is both physical and mental, and she will unleash all of the underworld on the unfortunate soul who dared attempt harm her family in any way. She can have quite the harsh mouth when she feels like it, and sharp claws don't hurt either.

Aina's forte is mental destruction. This female can locate a weakness and stab at buttons like no other. She whips up lies more easily than anything, and she's good at weaving stories. Of course, in her current circumstances, this gift has been used mainly for the entertainment of her younger siblings, but there has been a time or two when she has waged psychological war on another lion or lioness.

Outside of her sibling attitude, she is quite mature. While Aina is aloof and certainly not the most outgoing creature, she can hide it when she needs to and will grin and bear it. She is adventurous, but her idiotic actions died within her first year or so of life. Now, she is much more rational in her decisions and plans before doing.

She enjoys hunting, though playing with cubs is her favorite pastime. She is quite excited for the newest litter incoming, and she has been shadowing her mother for a while now to make sure everything goes smoothly. It is Aina's dream to one day raise a family of her own, but for now, she is content with helping to provide for her siblings.

Crush

Open

Mate

None

Cubs

None

Kin

Viyan - mother
Tahir - father
Zauditu - older brother

Affiliations

TBD; open

Other

Totally cliche, but there could be an inside informant to the coalition.

Edited at February 9, 2022 05:02 PM by Rising Shadows
Power Struggle | Lion Rp | Open!February 9, 2022 04:47 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Shiva

danger.jpg

Credits to petra128 on DA

4 Years || Lioness || Kilosa Pride ||Huntress

Thoughts on the Sisters: Honestly, she doesn't give a buffalo's butt about the drama. She is content to focus on hunting and battling and leave the two nitpicky lionesses to their nitpicky things.

Shiva is a lean, mean, fighting machine. She weighs in around 330 pounds and stands at 3.6 feet at the shoulder. With a more wiry, lithe physique, her skeleton and muscling are more visible than they would be on a stockier lioness. Shiva is in the middle weight range but definitely one of the taller lionesses.

Her features are regal and refined, giving her a feminine look that is quite easy on the eyes. Soft, feathery fur covers her body in a sleek manner. Her coat is a light tan in coloration with honey undertones and cream shading on her underbelly; the insides of her legs; her cheeks, chin, and under her nose; and her chest, throat, and sides of her neck. Darker splashes outline skeletal structures and form faint striping on her legs.

Her eyes are a typical amber-brown coloration, framed by thick eyelashes and black skin. They seem to constantly gleam with a menacing light in a manner that screams "run." This lioness carries herself with power and poise; her steps are light but firm, and she holds herself tall.

Her hindquarters sport a few long gashes. Another scar is situated just underneath her right eye, and there are several bite marks and minor scratches from past battles on her legs and chest. She is a fighter, and she has had her fair share of experience.

Personality

Shiva has an extremely ambitious personality. She does not take kindly to competition, yet she strongly disapproves of those who do not want to improve their status. A stagnant lion or lioness is her least favorite kind to deal with. She has always wanted a leadership role, and while she has been loyal, it has never been a secret that she wants more power than she has.

She is what one would call apathetic. With an attitude of "suck it up, buttercup," she is certainly not the most popular of lionesses at the moment, if ever.

Shiva is, without a doubt, dangerous. Her loyalty is given carefully; she does not attach herself to others lightly. This lioness is not exactly friendly, either, and she doesn't pretend to be. She's calculating, icy cold, and focused on the future. Her mind is constantly spinning, formulating a new plot or mulling over new factors. Everyone is a pawn in her game.

"Soft" lions are deemed useless. "Outgoing" lions can come off as ditsy. "Sassy" lions just piss her off. Shiva is one for rigidity and no excuses, regardless of the scenario; she takes everything for what it is and goes with the flow, shifting her plans and courses of action to take the alterations in stride.

She is a more dominant animal, but she has everyone else in the pride to compete with. Despite what some may think, she does love and care for them.Fighting for power only to destroy what she actually cares about... is it worth it?

Crush

Open

Mate

None

Cubs

None

Kin

Open

Affiliations

Open

Other

Obnoxious lion goes after the queen's daughter

deadly.jpg

Edited at February 9, 2022 05:04 PM by Rising Shadows
Power Struggle | Lion Rp | Open!February 9, 2022 05:01 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Izem

izem3.jpg

Credits to Fotostyle-Schindler on DA

4 || Lion || Kilosa Pride|| Guard

Thoughts on the Sisters: He grew up hearing only one side. While he is not completely devout and radical for the Queen, he has not had any reason to believe otherwise.

Izem is a large male, weighing in at 530 lbs and standing 4.3 feet tall. His stature is an intimidating one. His body is decorated with scars varying in length and size. His most noticeable are two gashes across his nose, more circular than slice shaped, which have exposed his dark skin and no longer allow hair to grow. He also has several cuts and bite marks on his legs, shoulders, and flanks.

Izem has a cold stare. Actually, everything about him is cold. His refined posture, the soft thuds of his paws making contact with the ground, even the way his fur moves has a dangerous aura to it. His eyes are a hard amber rimmed with dark fur, making them pop out more prominently. His face is nearly always expressionless, or stony in appearance. A smile has not graced his maw in ages; the closest thing to one has been a cruel twist of his upper lips into something resembling a sick grin or a snarl.

When he walks, hard muscle ripples beneath a sleek, bronze pelt. Izem holds himself with a cool regality, head high, tail curled slightly. His long, thick mane is a tapestry of dark browns, golds, and honeys that spreads over his shoulders down to the end of his humerus.

Izem is a handsome lion, but he is unapproachable. Formidable. Dangerous.

Personality

He can be as chilly as his appearance would suggest. Izem has a deep, almost calming rumble of a voice that does not fit his appearance at all, but his tone can quickly grow aloof and clipped in nature. His words are curt and to the point; there is no beating around the bush with this one. If the truth is asked for, the truth shall be made known.

This lion holds strength in high regard -- not necessarily physical strength, as he knows full well that it will not always win a fight -- as well as some form of loyalty. Not necessarily loyalty to an individual; rather, the devotion to an idea or the pride as a whole. He is a calculating individual, mind always working. While he does have physical strength as an advantage, he prefers to use his head first and come up with a plan of action for whatever task lies ahead. Izem also has a fairly strong sense of vengeance.

He kind of has abandonment issues.

Izem is actually, and secretly, quite fond of cubs and, when he is around them, he will often spend his free time playing with them, telling them stories, and practicing hunting or battle moves with them. They were his favorite members of his birth pride with their little bleps of tongues, besides the ladies, of course, for whom he would show his chivalrous side. He would take on the role of a secondary father for any cub who may feel lonely.

Those in his band and cubs are the only ones who will ever see a glimpse of kindness in him. For the former, he holds a tone of respect and makes sure that their thoughts are heard thoroughly before he replies. He does not ever mean to disrespect them, though he has no problem quelling disputes with a snide comment or two. That, though, is rare. Izem is his most friendly around the young.

He has a strong liking for the other members of the pride, and he would never think to betray them. Izem may want to be a king, but he remains respectful of his superiors and would not do anything to undermine their authority or make them look bad. He might be caught joking with them occasionally, and even showing some sort of affection, though he always keeps himself looking his most powerful in their presence.

Not as of yet

Mate

None

Cubs

None

Kin

Open

Affiliations

Open

Other

Coalition picks sides?

izem4.jpg

Power Struggle | Lion Rp | Open!February 9, 2022 05:04 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Alina, Izem, and Shiva are all accepted.
Nkechi is pretty much done.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us