LunarKingdom
07:18:16 
Hello
 Wind hunters
07:15:29 
Hi
 distant-screams
07:14:31 katy | beetle
i think i've gotten used to it at this point xD i've had this palette for 6+ months i think

but i can see how it would be bothersome
 Caeruleum
07:13:57 Cae, Blue
understandable :( i mean, its not a big deal but lowkey would be annoying me A LOT :')
 distant-screams
07:12:52 katy | beetle
Cae,
i have no idea how to code </3 i bought this palette lol

maybe one day i'll ask spirit to fix it
 Caeruleum
07:11:59 Cae, Blue
katy, valid, but have you considered: fixing it lmao

eternal, youre welcome! yeahhh, especially whehn pups are held hostage for 90+ hours :')
 Eternal Sunshine
07:10:31 
Thanks blue, it feels like forever xD
 distant-screams
07:10:28 katy | beetle
Cae,
understandable! hopefully she gets better at battling :)

and i think it's because of my palette lmao
 Caeruleum
07:08:59 Cae, Blue
ive invested way too much in her cp overall to not bring her along :')

bro why is your battle screen like that, whats with black rectangles under images e.e
 distant-screams
07:07:13 katy | beetle
Cae,
how rude of her e.e i had a wolf like that and he's condemned to be a stud now
 Caeruleum
07:06:35 Cae, Blue
this one wolf of mine keeps fleeing from battles. her agility? maxed. she also keeps missing. her resolve? also maxed. what a waste of cp -.-
 ZEFHYR
07:06:21 
ah i see it now...the light the light
 distant-screams
07:06:08 katy | beetle
-Click-

weird, they're meant to join in the battles like this.
 ZEFHYR
07:03:28 
nah they dont. unless it has to set up sspecially somehow?
 Caeruleum
07:02:52 Cae, Blue
i keep forgetting familiars can help in battles lmao
 distant-screams
06:59:57 katy | beetle
i like bringing my panda to explore with me, lol. she's not very useful but she is cute.
 Caeruleum
06:59:49 Cae, Blue
labor happens after 80-96h of pregnancy
 ZEFHYR
06:59:27 
ok thank you. bet it looks cute
 Eternal Sunshine
06:58:33 
Hey! What are the hours a wolf can go into labour.
 Caeruleum
06:53:39 Cae, Blue
Sorry i dipped for a bit, i got sucked in doom scrolling 😔

Tko, apparently no one knows about her :(
No for real, give me those 5-7 seconds between flash and thunder, not this same second colab 😭

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : 0
Black Panther : +4
Red Fox : +2
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   6 

The Protectors | Elemental Roleplay | OpenFebruary 7, 2022 12:48 PM

Dont Fear The Reaper

Lightbringer

Give Award
Please fill out a form then we'll see :3

Nightwalkers said:
Can I join?

The Protectors | Elemental Roleplay | OpenFebruary 7, 2022 02:07 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Protector Form

-

Name:

Caligula Underhill

Most simply call him, 'Cal'.

Male

Tribe:

Death

Sexuality:

Heterosexual [Straight]

Appearance:

Caligula Underhill is a man shrouded in shadow. Giving off whisps of cold air like the frigid North. Eyes that glow a sickly green, and offer a demented gleam. Barely a man, his gaunt face reveals barely skin and bone, unable to feel joy. He reeks of decay, and...

That is what everyone hears, rumor is a powerful thing. Paints an odd picture that is more monster than man.

He has heard time and time again he looks nothing like the stories spoke of. Just a young man with strange green eyes that seem to gaze into the soul. His hair is an inky black, thick and curly, swept back and kept bound with a leather cord. If left go it would hang to his shoulders. His oval shapped face offers a long and stern expression, with haughty almond shaped eyes, an aristocratic nose, and a near constant frown as if told a bad joke. There are many lines beginning to set upon his face from his near constant frowning, and his tear troughs rather deep. His skin is deathly pale, and cold to the touch as is with most of his people. He stands around 5'10", his build thinner yet not frail.

His attire is most often greyscale, with a black cloak over his clothing. Around his waist is a tan leather belt holding many strange items such as various animal bones, viles of different herbs and poisons, a leather-bound book, and a... Dream Catcher?

Somewhere in his mess of items is several different knives ranging in different sizes. Where he keeps them, no one really knows.

Personality:

He has a strange personality with emotional highs and lows that seem to change at the drop of a hat.

He has a very free spirit and seems to do as he pleases, acting on whatever peaks his interest... Not without observation of course. It would he stupid to charge head first into unknown territory.

His unpredictability is backed by a cunning mind, not that he shows it much. His mind always seems to be at a drift, dazing off into an abyss of thoughts before losing focus or he'd simply begin to ramble outloud. Cal is very superstitious, fearing things many believe isn't real. It's behavior like this that many find him odd, forget his association with a tribe of Warmongers, he is just weird.

Not that he minds, the less people who wish to speak with him, the more time he gets to do what he likes. Those who look past his stanger tendencies can often find his intelligence hidden within strange, vague and cryptic words that is. The gift shared between both tribes of Life and Death is deep metaphysical awareness, which means Cal is great at giving sagely advice.

He is very booksmart, though his social skills are lacking. He doesn't really understand most figures of speech nor does he understand sarcasm... Though that does mean when he speaks on something, he is extremely blunt. Lying is stupid in his opinion.

Cal is extremely prideful, not in a boastful way but he won't take nonsense from people. In combat he reveals a more vicious part of him demonstrated in all the Death Tribe. It's maddening how a gentle and strange young man could turn into a snarling beast, but he fights dirty and plays for keeps. Watch your fingers, he like to take them as souvenirs. Aggression and sadism is simply integral to him and his people.

To put it simply, Caligula Underhill is a very quirky man.

Likes (3+):

Strangely enough, the embodiment of Death is fond of life. Plants more specifically, Cal has an almost childish curiosity about them. Maybe it's just their color, he is rather fond of green.

Reading.

Snakes.

Dark Places, particularly underground. It's a strange welcoming feeling deep within his gut.

The Cold, winter is his favorite season. He welcomes the bitter cold.

The trait he respects the most in people is strength. It has proven time and time again that Power is the only universal language people will listen to and truly heed.

Dislikes (3+):

The violent nature of his people. While the standard culture in Death's Tribe is to welcome bloodshed, Cal finds it foolish. Many good people in his tribe had their time shortened in pursuit of honor.

Weakness. Its deplorable. Pull your own weight, you free loader!

Ignorance.

Summer, it's much to hot.

Strengths (3+):

He can feel the life force of living beings, essentially turning him into a sensor of sorts. If it's alive, he knows your there.

He has a tactical mind hidden behind a wall of unpredictable savagery and numerous peculiarities.

He can see in the dark, perfectly.

He is skilled with various weapons, but his most notable is one of three: A dagger, poison, or time.

Weaknesses (3+):

His inability to suck it up and ask for help. Admitting a need for help means he is weak, he'd be revealing vulnerability. It's against his own moral principles and his people's code of honor to need help.

He has no social skills at all.

Ranged attacks. His current skillset does not offer anything that can removw a target from long distance... Maybe a properly thrown knife, if he's lucky?

He lacks much defensive gear, his fighting style relies upon speed and agility rather than strength. Heavy armors would slow him down and restrict his movements. He is much more likely to be injured in conflicts.

Grudges. Cal hold serious grudges, and will always pay back what is owed.

Other:

Hagrid can't be beat. Such a wholesome man.

~

So let me get this straight, because the lore confuses me slightly. Chaos, a primordial being, creates six entities who represent the basic principles of nature. Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, Life, and Death. They take different forms and live their lives in harmony... Until they don't. Conflict is always inevitable. Tribes are formed, alliances made, a prophecy foretold.

What do the elemental creatures have to do with anything? I am a little lost on that.

Prophecy comes true, the Protectors are born and taken in by various mentors to be trained and restore balance to the lands... Is that correct, or am I missing something?

Also does this mean the Protector Characters develop special powers relating to their tribe? I mean, they are referred to as the "Son/Daughter of *INSERT ELEMENT HERE*".

Edited at February 17, 2022 04:44 PM by King of Winter~
The Protectors | Elemental Roleplay | OpenFebruary 7, 2022 08:33 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
~ Protector Form ~
Name:
Luna Kliffkerr
Tribe:
Water
Sexuality:
Straight
Appearance:
Luna has dark brown hair, almost the color of dirt. She has hazel eyes and almond-colored skin. On her face, she has several freckles going from her nose to under her eyes. She has a small frame, standing at 5'3. She is small but very strong. She is very muscular and often swims or practices fighting. She has one scar along her right leg from when she'd been exploring the ocean and had gotten cut on a sharp rock. That had happened when she was 12.
Personality:
Luna tends to be very kind when with her tribe. When she is exploring though, she is brave and tries to be as keen as possible. She likes to practice fighting for one day it might help her. She can be aggressive at times and she'll stand up for what she thinks is right. She also likes to explore and is always curious about what may lie around the corner. She has traveled around her ocean so many times that she knows it like the back of her hand. She is very intelligent and hardworking and is always trying to do her best although she may get in trouble. Sometimes she tries to look for sharks just to investigate what they do but she is caught most of the time. She'll never stop trying though.
Fighting, Snow, Winter, Earth, and Foxes.
Dislikes:
Heat, Summer, Fire, Being Told What To Do, and Being Reminded of Her Family.
Strengths:
Swimming, Fighting, Her Eyesight, and Stealth (cause she's pretty small :/ ).
Weaknesses:
Fire, The Heat, Her Family (they're gone and she doesn't want to be reminded of them), and Dairy (allergies).
Other:
I don't like the movies. :/ If I had to say one though, it would have to be Hagrid.

Edited at February 8, 2022 08:28 AM by The Midnight Wolves
The Protectors | Elemental Roleplay | OpenFebruary 8, 2022 06:19 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I can't create a form right now, can I reserve a death chosen one?
The Protectors | Elemental Roleplay | OpenFebruary 8, 2022 06:20 AM

Dont Fear The Reaper

Lightbringer

Give Award
Accepted and
Each creature is linked to a person, working similar to a Harry Potter Patronus spell where they're in a way like a pet or a guardian. They can be used as a companion or a helpful fighter. When you summon your creature (typically by thinking or calling their name, which you can choose of course) it comes in typically as a spirit creature of a color, pale yellow for the life tribe, black or green for the death tribe, brown for earth, blue for water, red for fire, and white for wind. When fighting however, they take on a more physical form, becoming solid so that they can land hits and such.
-
Each of the six have a small "talent" of sorts, the reason Ravyn has her "heat vision" is because of her being blind and needs mg another way to "see." It isn't so much of vision as it is she can sense where people are depending upon the heat radiating off of them.

King of Winter~ said:

Protector Form

-

Name:

Caligula Underhill

Most simply call him, 'Cal'.

Male

Tribe:

Death

Sexuality:

Heterosexual [Straight]

Appearance:

Caligula Underhill is a man shrouded in shadow. Giving off whisps of cold air like the frigid North. Eyes that glow a sickly green, and offer a demented gleam. Barely a man, his gaunt face reveals barely skin and bone, unable to feel joy. He reeks of decay, and...

That is what everyone hears, rumor is a powerful thing. Paints an odd picture that is more monster than man.

He has heard time and time again he looks nothing like the stories spoke of. Just a young man with strange green eyes that seem to gaze into the soul. His hair is an inky black, thick and curly, swept back and kept bound with a leather cord. If left go it would hang to his shoulders. His oval shapped face offers a long and stern expression, with haughty almond shaped eyes, an aristocratic nose, and a near constant frown as if told a bad joke. There are many lines beginning to set upon his face from his near constant frowning, and his tear troughs rather deep. His skin is deathly pale, and cold to the touch as is with most of his people. He stands around 5'10", his build thinner yet not frail.

His attire is most often greyscale, with a black cloak over his clothing. Around his waist is a tan leather belt holding many strange items such as various animal bones, viles of different herbs and poisons, a leather-bound book, and a... Dream Catcher?

Somewhere in his mess of items is several different knives ranging in different sizes. Where he keeps them, no one really knows.

Personality:

He has a strange personality with emotional highs and lows that seem to change at the drop of a hat.

He has a very free spirit and seems to do as he pleases, acting on whatever peaks his interest... Not without observation of course. It would he stupid to charge head first into unknown territory.

His unpredictability is backed by a cunning mind, not that he shows it much. His mind always seems to be at a drift, dazing off into an abyss of thoughts before losing focus or he'd simply begin to ramble outloud. It's behavior like this that many find him odd, forget his association with a tribe of Warmongers, he is just weird.

Not that he minds, the less people who wish to speak with him, the more time he gets to do what he likes. Those who look past his stanger tendencies can often find his intelligence hidden within strange, vague and cryptic words that is. The gift shared between both tribes of Life and Death is deep metaphysical awareness, which means Cal is great at giving sagely advice.

He is very booksmart, though his social skills are lacking. He doesn't really understand most figures of speech nor does he understand sarcasm... Though that does mean when he speaks on something, he is extremely blunt. Lying is stupid in his opinion.

In combat he reveals a more vicious part of him demonstrated in all the Death Tribe. It's maddening how a gentle and strange young man could turn into a snarling beast, but he fights dirty and plays for keeps. Watch your fingers, he like to take them as souvenirs. Aggression and sadism is simply integral to him and his people.

To put it simply, Caligula Underhill is a very quirky man.

Likes (3+):

Strangely enough, the embodiment of Death is fond of life. Plants more specifically, Cal has an almost childish curiosity about them. Maybe it's just their color, he is rather fond of green.

Reading.

Snakes.

Dark Places, particularly underground. It's a strange welcoming feeling deep within his gut.

The Cold, winter is his favorite season. He welcomes the bitter cold.

The trait he respects the most in people is strength. It has proven time and time again that Power is the only universal language people will listen to and truly heed.

Dislikes (3+):

The violent nature of his people. While the standard culture in Death's Tribe is to welcome bloodshed, Cal finds it foolish. Many good people in his tribe had their time shortened in pursuit of honor.

Weakness. Its deplorable. Pull your own weight, you free loader!

Ignorance.

Summer, it's much to hot.

Strengths (3+):

He can feel the life force of living beings, essentially turning him into a sensor of sorts. If it's alive, he knows your there.

He has a tactical mind hidden behind a wall of unpredictable savagery and numerous peculiarities.

He can see in the dark, perfectly.

He is skilled with various weapons, but his most notable is one of three: A dagger, poison, or time.

Weaknesses (3+):

His inability to suck it up and ask for help. Admitting a need for help means he is weak, he'd be revealing vulnerability. It's against his own moral principles and his people's code of honor to need help.

He has no social skills at all.

Ranged attacks. His current skillset does not offer anything that can removw a target from long distance... Maybe a properly thrown knife, if he's lucky?

He lacks much defensive gear, his fighting style relies upon speed and agility rather than strength. Heavy armors would slow him down and restrict his movements. He is much more likely to be injured in conflicts.

Other:

Hagrid can't be beat. Such a wholesome man.

~

So let me get this straight, because the lore confuses me slightly. Chaos, a primordial being, creates six entities who represent the basic principles of nature. Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, Life, and Death. They take different forms and live their lives in harmony... Until they don't. Conflict is always inevitable. Tribes are formed, alliances made, a prophecy foretold.

What do the elemental creatures have to do with anything? I am a little lost on that.

Prophecy comes true, the Protectors are born and taken in by various mentors to be trained and restore balance to the lands... Is that correct, or am I missing something?

Also does this mean the Protector Characters develop special powers relating to their tribe? I mean, they are referred to as the "Son/Daughter of *INSERT ELEMENT HERE*".

The Protectors | Elemental Roleplay | OpenFebruary 8, 2022 06:27 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Which form do I need to fill out the protector, or other for the son of death?
The Protectors | Elemental Roleplay | OpenFebruary 8, 2022 06:30 AM

Dont Fear The Reaper

Lightbringer

Give Award
The son of death has already been taken. But each of the forms are labeled

Nightwalkers said:
Which form do I need to fill out the protector, or other for the son of death?

The Protectors | Elemental Roleplay | OpenFebruary 8, 2022 08:18 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ok.
The Protectors | Elemental Roleplay | OpenFebruary 8, 2022 08:26 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Protector Form
-
Name: Layle Chomb
Tribe: Earth
Sexuality: Heterosexual.
Appearance:
She is taller than most kids her age, about 5'7-6'ft. She has stringy muscles, and is very lean. Her hair is a sandy blonde color with a few brown strands mixed in. She has pale skin, and is sun kissed. She has a very angular face, and a perfect nose and chin. Her lips are a light pink, and a little thin.
Personality:
She is quiet, observant, and normally never talks first, but listens. She can be nice and talkative if she wants to be, but most of the time she stays cold, and silent. She honestly likes to talk, but doesn't like to talk first. (Finish in a bit)
Likes (3+): She likes animals, fighting, and food.
Dislikes (3+):She doesn't likes people arguing over stupid things, bullies, and the heat.
Strengths (3+): Her main three strengths are fighting, listening, and silence. (Being able to deal with it, being quiet, and can walk and move silently.)
Weaknesses (3+): Her main three weaknesses are caring too much, which is why she is antisocial, being in hot places, people being obnoxious.
Other:
Ron Weasley
Will this do, or do I need to edit it?

Edited at February 9, 2022 08:08 AM by Nightwalkers
The Protectors | Elemental Roleplay | OpenFebruary 8, 2022 09:07 AM

Moonwing

Lightbringer

Give Award
This rp sounds really intresting, can't fill out a form right at this moment but may I reserve the Son of Wind? I will be on later :)

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   6 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us