Wolf Play : Forgetting Gods | Fantasy Wolf RP | Open!
Chatbox
 Caeruleum
06:17:00 Cae, Blue
gwyn fled, cerberus got his ass handed to him :/
 Eternity
06:16:58 ET
One exw in 2 litters of 49 x 49 rated. I'm sobbing.
 TKO
06:16:41 
always here

a bit busy being a mechanic for Dodge but I log in from time to time

how are you
 Karou
06:16:17 
bro's getting their ass kicked in explore, RIP
 Caeruleum
06:14:25 Cae, Blue
both gwyn and cerberus in the same battle? and with enemies?? so unskippable?? sobbing
 Old Money
06:14:20 elegance❀
-WP Click-
 Caeruleum
06:12:14 Cae, Blue
its so wild seeing you here, not gonna lie *^*
 Caeruleum
06:11:50 Cae, Blue
tko <33333
 TKO
06:11:21 
omg Cres bekoved !!!
 The Pumpkin King
05:55:56 
Caeruleum, it's one of the 'Chase Off' ones like the Banshee. Same effects if you fail, too, just different text. If I remember right.
 Caeruleum
05:54:46 Cae, Blue
Scare off La Llorona 10 times.

which encounter is this?
 The Pumpkin King
05:39:01 
I'm always buying SVs from packs with *more* dominance than me. Like yes, I *will* take your inbred trash SV.
 Karou
05:38:41 
i would rate it a 0/10 on the satisfactory rick roll scale
 Demon Falls
05:37:06 
Ah right, requires self-singing... not so good!
 Caeruleum
05:35:41 Cae, Blue
cerberus one shots dhs?? awful D:
 Karou
05:34:58 
demon falls,
it is not the video, it is this:
-WP Click-
if it was the video I'd be happy
 Demon Falls
05:33:47 
When you get rickrolled just turn the sound up and have a little dance round the room lol
 Karou
05:30:36 
oftentimes when I see a WP link in the chat I am inclined to believe it's a link to the rick roll; but alas I still click the link while expecting to get rick rolled all the same
 Old Money
05:25:24 elegance❀
-WP Click-
 The Pumpkin King
05:16:58 
Oh, okay. Thank you. c:
That's actually really helpful, lets me know I haven't missed out on giving that extra 50 to my SVs.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Caiman : +3
Bobcat : -2
Brown Bear : -2
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Forgetting Gods | Fantasy Wolf RP | Open!February 11, 2022 06:28 AM

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Mystics,
At the stage it is at, I cannot accept your form. Your grammar is not up to the standards that I've previously set, and the length does not meet the requirements I've set. You also need to go back and look at the rules again.

Nightwater,
That artist does not allow their art to be used. I went and looked for that specific image in case it was an exception, it is not an exception. Also, as stated above with The Mystics, your form does not show me that you meet the literacy requirements of this RP.

Edited at February 11, 2022 06:28 AM by Polly
Forgetting Gods | Fantasy Wolf RP | Open!February 11, 2022 06:40 AM

NightWater

Neutral

Give Award

Polly said:

Nightwater,
That artist does not allow their art to be used. I went and looked for that specific image in case it was an exception, it is not an exception. Also, as stated above with The Mystics, your form does not show me that you meet the literacy requirements of this RP.

My bad I didn't know I'll fix it as soon as possible
Forgetting Gods | Fantasy Wolf RP | Open!February 17, 2022 07:59 PM

AstraPlaneta

Neutral

Give Award
Heya! May I reserve the High Priest (if this is still alive)?
Forgetting Gods | Fantasy Wolf RP | Open!February 17, 2022 08:33 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserving Inizio again <3
Forgetting Gods | Fantasy Wolf RP | Open!February 17, 2022 08:35 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserving the God, Inizio
My Goddess
Godly Name:
Inizio
Mortal Name:
Dinah
Visible Mortal Age:
Sexuality:
Bisexual , Acefulx
Godly Appearance:
When one sees this Goddess - they notice her fur first. Her coat is a rich mixtures of browns and golden colors. With her underbelly being white, and her fur long and elegant. Within her fur they will notice flowers growing from them, beautiful and colorful blooms. White petunias, purple hyacianths, and yellow roses adorn her fur sporatically - yet, looks so natural on her. Around her long furred tail is what can be described as a red rose tail wrap, green vines wrapped around the base with multicolored roses growing from them, and the same can be said for the wraps around her legs. Her face is resembles that of wolf (naturally) , but yet it has an almost fox-like mischief to it. Her light pink eyes that always seem to glow with amusemet or happiness ; and her ears always perked and ready to listen. Ah- yes, she is quite a pretty Goddess and she loves to adorn herself with flowers and shiny jewels if she can.Atop her head her delicate, thin antlers that have small vines growing from them, and each vine has small bloming flowers or a jeweled ornament on it.
Mortal Appearance:
Stock Image. Credits to ma8201 on DA
This female stands at 33 inches in height, and weighs around 120-122 lbs. She is a tall and slender female, with long and muscular legs - quite adept for running around. She is quite elegant and graceful when she walks, and holds a sophisticated air around her. Her body is a leanly and elegantly built frame, with some stockiness to it. Her muzzle is long and slender, giving her a femenine air, and her eyes are pale goldish color that seems to be lit with mischief. Her coat is quite fuzzy and it is a mixture of a greyish-tan hues with hints of creams and brown within it. Her scent is akin to that of wild honeysuckles and rain on a spring day, something refreshing and inviting.
Personality:

Can you hear her laughter?

Can you see her delicate Spring blossoms?

It mean's she's here - here she is, the Lady of Spring and New Life!

Laughter surrounds this Goddess - it seems as if it's an infectious disease one could catch from her. She brings nothing but pure joy and happiness wherever she goes, a smile is always spread across her face - a twinkle in her eye, and pep in her step. She's always busy, the Mortals are quite interesting and quite clueless a times - but that's alright she's here to help. She's quite a romantic - afterall she's also a Goddess of Love, she enjoys watching couples live their lives out together in peace and bliss. Young love is her favorite - a love that's passionate and wild, a bit like her at times. She's a matchmaker at heart, always looking to see who would be the best couple together - and she enjoys listening to the Mortal boys who're supposed to be so tough secretly pray to her to see if the girl they like also likes him. It makes her happy when the answer is yes, and breaks her heart when it's no, but that's how life goes. She detests - no, abhors unfaithful mates. One sign of her displeasure is if she withholds the first blooms of Spring ; she has done it and would do it again. Love is her forte ; ways she communicates with Mortals is with the flower petals. The simple game of does she love me? She loves me not? Oh yes - she may turn herself into a flower petal just to give them an answer herself or direct her Priest to tell them.

Such a devil-may-care attitude runs through her veins. Oh yes, she is a very much cheeky creature and loves to tease others. She is also one to take risks and put herself on the line for others. A very bright and cheery natured female, you'll never see her without a kind word coming from her mouth. She has quite a stockpile of patience - and it seems endless, but even then her patience does wear thin. A mischevious and impish creature, she just adores setting up Mortals and learning about them, it's a certain curiosity and fascination with them that keeps her watching them more. Being a matchmaker has lead to her having a very keen eye and being able to read others like a book, after all - how else is she supposed to create the perfectcouple - hmph, no disasters will be created on her watch! While she can be careless at times, she is never careless when it comes to love or pups. Two of her favorite things, she adores pups with her whole being and soul. The thing that saddens her most besides a failed love is the death of a pup, and she knows she can't do anything about it - even delivering such news brings a bad taste in her mouth.

A somber and sad Inizio is a dangerous one, because it can mean the delay of Spring or the early ending of it. One can tell the Goddess isn't happy if the blooms aren't at their full potential. The Goddess appreciates beauty, and Spring is beautiful so to lack a gorgeous Spring means something is terribly wrong. This dame, can grow quite angry and sad when she wants to be. Her anger is something not to be trifled with - her anger can be akin to a Mother's silent rage. A single look that will terrify you to your core and make you go down on your knees in forgiveness - oh yes she can be terrifying . She may be a Goddess of Love, Spring, and Birth which are all beautiful things - but also ones that can turn terribly ugly or disasterful. Afterall, who's to say that if a mortal offends her on a sunny Spring day she won't ask her fellow God to allow a raging storm to ruin such a day. After all she is a Goddess and Mortals mustrespect her or face her fury.

Affiliations:
Keket -
Cansu -
Neve -
Akiko -
Hakan -
Other:
I would love to have 4 Boxers
Forgetting Gods | Fantasy Wolf RP | Open!February 17, 2022 08:37 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserving a Medic
My Mortal
Name:
Iaso
Greek Goddess of cures and remedies
Sexuality:
Pansexual
Medic
Desired Rank:
She's content
Thoughts on The Gods:
She believes in the Gods and prays to them daily. However, she favors Cansu and Inizio because they help guide her in helping other wolves. She also favors Akiko for making sure there is good weather for proper growth of medicinal herbs due to the rain and to make sure no gets hurt by stopping malevolent storms.
Appearance:
Stock Images. Credits to Lakela on DA
words
words
words
words
Personality:

Just because I'm a Healer doesn't mean I'm supposed to coddle ya !

Who says I need to be slow? Quickness and preciseness are required.

Why the fuck are you bothering my patient?

A female with a quick wit and sharp tongue - this female is incredibly smart both mentally and emotionally. She retains a lot of medicinal knowledge about herbs and plants along with flowers - as it's essential for her job. Her knowledge is quite extensive and she's very proud of it, and she uses it to her advantage. You will never not find her examining plants, or doing something to further her knowledge. She is prideful about this knowledge and is confident in her skill level - she does not like to be second guessed or corrected when she knows she's correct. Of course, she's not arrogant as to not be able to ask for help - yes she will pray to the Gods to guide her and ask for help if need be. She's meticulous and very serious about this job, and will do everything in her power not to lose anyone. When she's under pressure, she retails a calm and level head - one will never see her buckle under ir even if she's panicing inwardly. She's mastered a face of sternness and impassive so as to not alarm the patient.

Her words can be harsh - the way she bitterly speaks at times. If a pup comes to her with a thorn in it's nose she'd say, "Why the hell were you messing around in rose bushes? Don't come to me next time you get a thorn stuck up your nose because you were being an idiot." or if a juvenile wolf came in with a head injury for trying to balance on a log, " You know good and well your heavy ass couldn't get accross so why'd you do it. Don't fall into peer pressure." She gives tough love so they won't have to come back to her - it's the way she was raised and she turned out alright. However, she knows how to be gentle especially when the patient is rightfully scared out of their mind. Her voice will still be stern, but the biting remarks will be less and no snark will be found in her voice but genuine concearn.

This female is fiercely protective of her family and friends, and she views other Medics as friends [if she can tolerate them.] and she aso would do anything for her patients. She also has a softer spot for pup, they just make her cold heart warm up. She can be quite a cynical and pessemistic creature, but at times she can see the light in things. Also in her line of work it's made her have a hard stomach for gore along with people angrily dealing with her or working her nerves. When she's in her work mode she has significantly more patience, but if you test her patience outside of work she will not be afraid to show you her fangs. Oh yes - she may act as if she doesn't care and speak harshly, but deep down she really does care. It's just a matter of finding and speaking to her at the right time. And not get offput by her.

Affiliations:
Other Medic -
Other:
Forgetting Gods | Fantasy Wolf RP | Open!February 17, 2022 08:37 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Stock Images. Credits to Lakela on DA
Name:
Sexuality:
Asexual Gay Boi
Priest In Training
Desired Rank:
Priest of Keket
Thoughts on The Gods:
He adores the Gods and believes in them, however his faith is waning slightly . The only God he hasn't lost faith in is Keket
Appearance:
words
words
words
words
Personality:
Affiliations:
Other:
Forgetting Gods | Fantasy Wolf RP | Open!February 17, 2022 11:07 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserve the Lady, a priest of Keket, and a normal member? I'll throw in a fourth character later as well. If the first two are too high of ranks to play both, then I'll make that the Lady and two members. Glad this is back!
Forgetting Gods | Fantasy Wolf RP | Open!February 17, 2022 11:13 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Photo credits to landkeks-stock on DA. Stock images.
Name: Larkspur
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Desired Rank: Contentedly Stressed
Thoughts on the Gods: She is a firm believer, and the dwindling belief pisses her off.

wolf2.jpg

Larkspur is lighter in her coloration. Tawny, amber, and honey tones make up her coat with the occasional dark streak making an appearance. Her fur is rather short but thick and soft, providing ample warmth and fewer gobs of hair floating around. Her scruff is thick and gives her a semblance of a short mane along the back of her neck, down to the ends of her shoulders.

Her eyes are a piercing yellow, made to stand out even more by the darker "wings" on the corners. They often appear to hold no emotion and can easily be described as unsettling. Her left eye hosts a scar just above it at a slight angle and another continuation on her lower eyelid. It was not a deep enough scratch to cause any sight issues. Her body carries a few other scars scattered about her body with a few deeper ones on her left shoulder from a hunt gone sour. Most of the marks are small enough or have faded enough to become nearly invisible.

Larkspur has a lean, well-muscled frame and stands at 33 inches. Everything about her is long and slender, though she is still quite strong. However, she was definitely built with more agility in mind than brute strength and is considerably lighter than many wolves her height. She was blessed with good stamina and speed; her movements are quick and precise, which makes her an excellent hunter.

Personality

She is a force to be reckoned with. Direct, goal oriented, and ambitious, Larkspur is always up for a challenge. While she is respectful of those around her, it was never a secret that she wanted to succeed her parents. To her, though, it was simply a matter of survival of the fittest. She would not dream of overthrowing a good leader; rather, she would want to succeed them. In her mind, there is no point to breaking apart a well-oiled machine.

Larkspur comes across as curt and calculating, but her loyalty to the pack is undoubted. Her plots are made strictly by the rules, her wiles courteous, her moves refined. She is an upstanding member of society, thank you very much. Her playing fair does not make her weak, however, nor does it mean she will hesitate to end a life. After hunting and fighting as an adult member of the pack, death has simply become another reality of life to her. Whether it is a wolf or a doe that has died, it does not matter. Dust to dust, after all.

Larkspur is not one to take a job lightly, and she expects all those around her to be equally invested in their role within the pack. Questions of loyalty frustrate her. She is adamant that, if pack members cannot trust each other and work together, they will go extinct. She holds her temper well and will attempt to talk down a conflict before whupping everyone's hinies, and she tries to be as mature and logical as possible.

With speedy speed and nice lungs, she is able to keep up with larger prey for several minutes before tiring. She is a team player and works best in a cohesive group with a shared goal, and she has a forceful maternal drive and cares deeply about her packmates, even if she sucks at showing it. Leadership comes naturally. As she is a lighter wolf, she requires the assistance of two or so heavier wolves to bring down large prey -- brute force is not on her side. In the defensive, she has to rely more heavily on her knowledge of her surroundings and agility.

Larkspur loves being in control: in control of her life, of a hunt, of decisions. It doesn't matter. She wants a say, and she wants to be respected. Disrespect, disloyalty, and disfunction are the most infuriating things to her. Being talked down to, ignored, or cast aside have relatively strong impacts on how she views a wolf.

Crush

Open

Mate

Open

Pups

Open to year olds and current pups

Affiliations

Open, PM me.

Other

I would like four Shepherd-blooded mutts in the future. Not all at once, though.

larkspurrr.jpg

RP Sample:

Last Post

Forgetting Gods | Fantasy Wolf RP | Open!February 17, 2022 11:15 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Slade
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Desired Rank: Content
Thoughts on the Gods: He is unsure where he stands. What he knows for sure is that Hakan does not have his loyalty. After his sister was killed in a freak hunting accident that he believes should not have happened, that God lost his respect.

sladee.jpg

Credits to FurLined on DA for both images.

Slade's gorgeous, thick coat is a mixture of black, light brown, and russet. The overall tone of his pelt is quite dark, though his shoulders, sides of his neck, and the backs of his ears allow more of the lighter colors to show through. His lower jaw, throat, legs, and underbelly are all cream and white. His fur is medium in length and meshes together in a way that one can tell it's thick without it appearing poofy.

His muscling is pronounced, even with a heavier pelt. Slade stands at 36 inches and weighs about 130 pounds. He's massive, and it's all brawn. His stocky build does give way to making him a less effective hunter. He's more useful in taking down predators and finishing off prey than he is with speed, stamina, and agility. Slade is a fighter, not a dancer like Larkspur. He carries multiple scars along his body and face to prove it.

This sexy man's eyes are a light golden brown. They hold an intelligent glimmer and hint to a mischievous wolf hiding behind the more stoic, sober exterior. Slade's face is almost always in a relaxed expression with a faint grin, or a smirk, perhaps, on his maw. He walks with a languidness to his steps: long, slow, easygoing. In battle, however, there's very little that's slow about him.

Slade has a low, calm voice, the kind that one might begin to doze off to. Actually, everything about him appears calm and composed. His words are simple and concise, and he always appears mild mannered.

Personality

Slade, while an intimidating creature, has always been more of a go-with-the-flow kind of wolf. His imposing stature, glaring gaze, and battle scars cover up the personality of a teddy bear. He's the physical embodiment of such, a true plot twist. Slade is motivated by altruism. His quiet nature is a peaceful, serene one, not a raging, caged storm.

He's constant. Nothing about him changes, and he's ever the thoughtful, charismatic wolf his parents raised him to be. Slade always prefers the company of pups to that of others, though he does still care about them in his own way, and differently for each individual. Slade is content to be where he is and is loyal to the pack as a whole, not any specific wolf.

He bears his burdens silently, always keeping his aches hidden deep so as not to impede on another wolf's mood. He will often appear solemn, and his "tell" as to when he is in a rough spot is his increased physical distance from other wolves and an elongated silence.

He has no lust for power or blood, and he is content to use his stature to intimidate and bluff rather than to follow through with a threat -- however, he will follow through. Slade plays the role of the local peacemaker within the pack ranks; outsiders will receive a cold warning from him. He is a dangerous adversary in battle, though he rarely kills. Slade prefers to leave an enemy with a few scars and some trauma than to take their life. Unless, of course, there is no other viable option.

His more amiable nature is not something to be discounting him for. Slade will tell off whomever he needs to, whether it be for their behavior or their actions. When he gets angry, his words are sharp and laced with poison. He is as strong mentally as he is physically, and he takes no nonsense from anyone. While he is respectful of his superiors, he will make it known to them if something seems incorrect.

Crush

Maybe

Mate

Open

Pups

If he gets a mate

Affiliations

Open, PM me.

Other

Canaan dogs are also cute, on a fourth note.

slade.jpg

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us