Wolf Play : Prophecy Unwritten | Dragon & More Rp | Open
Chatbox
 Old Money
05:25:24 elegance❀
-WP Click-
 The Pumpkin King
05:16:58 
Oh, okay. Thank you. c:
That's actually really helpful, lets me know I haven't missed out on giving that extra 50 to my SVs.
 Eternity
05:15:21 ET
Dominance staggering now excludes wolves with maxed out dominance, Woofer.
 The Pumpkin King
05:13:32 
-Click- what
 The Pumpkin King
05:11:31 
All my birthday apples put me at such a satisfying number. 123. :D
 Existence
04:40:50 Exist / Kuskyn
That was unplanned xD
 distant-screams
04:28:30 katy | beetle
i wish the breeding specialization had 5 levels like the others :')
 devine
04:27:04 vi, devi
If my specialization is battle, why do none of the creatures I kill count towards progress?
 distant-screams
04:24:08 katy | beetle
Apples Saved: 40
6 more apples and i can make another custom ^^ getting close!
 Amygdala
04:22:10 Amy/Anpmygdala
Bye redd
 Red River Wolves
04:21:58 Redd Dead
Okay I should probably get some sleep before it becomes morning and I accidentally pull an all-nighter. Bye!
 Amygdala
04:17:52 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd

Makes sense...i would lose like 3k dominance us i used it
 Red River Wolves
04:16:39 Redd Dead
Amy,
It would increase my dominance, but I don't trust it. I have them sorted in roles by dominance ranges. So basically, for the lore
 Amygdala
04:14:22 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Damn...why didn't you use wolf totem to sort dominance?
 distant-screams
04:14:18 katy | beetle
Amy,
thank you :) i'm very excited to see what she produces pup-wise
 Red River Wolves
04:12:58 Redd Dead
I finally have a nonzero pack dominance. Only took an hour and 25k mush
 Amygdala
04:12:51 Amy/Anpmygdala
Katy
Wow amazing wolf
 distant-screams
04:12:09 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws for my new favorite wolf?
 Forest Dwelling
04:09:57 Wolflocke Challenge
BE training is going well so far for the freelancer
-WP Click-
He keeps stealing the kills lol
 distant-screams
04:09:19 katy | beetle
Exist,
i appreciate it! might add the option to my shop eventually :)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Death Adder : 0
Alligator : -2
Badger : -2
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Prophecy Unwritten | Dragon & More Rp | OpenJanuary 26, 2022 05:36 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
My Dwarf

Name:
Grog;
Yup. Grog, Grog Orgoth.

Species:
Dwarf

Appearance:
Grog is a mountain of a man. A very short mountain.
Standing at only about 4'7" tall, Grog isn't necessarily the shortest Dwarf in the world, but he's certainly not the tallest either. With a broad, wide build of a thick muscle, he's a walking mini tank. Or, like I said, a short mountain. Being almost half his height wide, the short guy has wide set shoulders layered in muscle, and chest that would make Dwayne Johnson swoon. His legs, which are obviously short, are heavily muscled and built to withstand pretty much anything thrown at them. He's about as easy to knock over as rhinocerous.

I cannot stress how wide Grog is enough.
I don't think you understand.

Wide. Burly. Heavy. Thicc. Broad. Sturdy. Stocky. Bulky. Beefy. Hefty. Solid.
All these words, and it's still hard to envision the squat man with the height of a leprechaun, arms and legs made out of stone, and a thickness to him that makes even gorillas look weak. With heavy ropey muscles covering his arms, Grog has the capability to lift weight well beyond his own, and he's a heavier dude weighing in at about 210 lbs. Still, with all of that mass, and muscle, the male doesn't seem engorged, like a swollen pustle about to pop. More so like a creature forged out of the strongest stone.

Grog isn't capable of any great feats of speed, certainly not over long distances. At most he can manage a brief sprint, a very brief one. But even that would be asking for a lot. Does he have endurance? Yes, of years of hard work, the male has endurance and stamina for days with different things. However, it's only ever at a steady pace. He doesn't rush himself so that he wears himself out, instead he goes at a pace he is comfortable at, even if it's a slower one.

He has a strong jaw line, albeit it is rarely seen considering his beard, and a face shape that seems like it would be on the squarer side, but his mane of hair, and beard kind of help smooth his features out a little bit. Not really. He has thick brows, eyes that are round with dark orbs the color of autumn brown leaves. His nose is wide and on the slightly flatter side, and lies just above lips that are too full to be considered thin, but not full enough to really be considered full either. His chin is on the square side, and on the broad side. He grows facial hair relatively easy, and allowes a short one to grow at times along his jawline, chin, and upper lip. His hair though, he allows to grow long, and takes pride in taking good care of it.

For attire, Grog tends to stick to brown color clothing, and anything that is more autumn themed. Fall colors are his favorite, and he finds himself trying to basically mirror a tree in fall. He often wears a sime shirt and pants of hide, changing them up depending on the weather. His boots are thick and heavy, sturdy so that he is protected from the elements. When it's cold, the male often wears a fur rimmed cloak to keep himself warm, it's hood capable of coming over the top of his head to shield him from the bitter cold and wind when needed.

For his armor, Grog always chooses metal that's been colored bronze with rose gold filigree embedded into it. His regular armor consists of a chest and abdomen plate, wrist guards, and helmet. He often wears a shirt and a chain mail shirt beneath them that hangs low to cover his thighs. That being said, Grog also has a full set of armor for when battles for war and needing fought. But he only wears this armor for then.
Personality:
[Detailed Description or Dot Points; 8 Minimum]

Backstory:
[Optional]

Abilities:
Grog is obviously a very sturdy, durable and strong individual.
True to his kind, he's incredibly adept as a craftsman, and while he can craft anything, he certainly has favorites or things he's better at. Hatchets and Axes are something he is naturally going to be better at considering his weapons. He also has gotten skilled at experimenting with various types of arrows too. Helmets are his third specialty.

Strengths:
[Individual Strengths, Not just the Ones Listed in the Species Bio]

Weaknesses:
[Individual Strengths, Not Just the ones Listed in Species Bio]

Weapons of Choice:
For Grog, his main weapon is his Axe. It's big, probably too big for him. But he loves it anyways. She's double sided, with a curved, semi-circular blade on either side of the top of the axe. She's been by his side for a long time, and, at this point, has become an extension of himself. His secondary weapon is a hammer, larger than your average mallet, but smaller than the heavy axe he carries. It, like his axe, is made out of metal and double sided as well on the one end.

Affiliations:
The Feral Elf | Sori -

Other:

Edited at January 28, 2022 05:58 AM by Imperial Sands
Prophecy Unwritten | Dragon & More Rp | OpenJanuary 26, 2022 09:59 PM

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award
My Dragon
Name:
Ryuu
Meaning: "Dragon Spirit"
Size:
The Sixth - The Largest of The Living
Appearance:
Ryuu is a mammoth of a creature, towering over many of those that stand around him or oppose him. His height comes in at a behemoth 20 feet tall, whilst his physique is broad and powerful. Obvious muscle runs across his entire body, coating his long, powerful legs, running across his broad chest, up his neck, down his spine. He is not a creature of agility nor great speed, but his physical presence and power is mighty.

The male is a scaly creature, hide a shade of onyx that darkens him in a similar way to the night sky. Across his body are small white, pale gold, pale blue and pale purple spots, often seeming to shimmer and shine. He looks as if he's a moving fragment of the midnight sky, dropped down to Earth to walk the physical plain.

The male has four large, leathery wings. They're layered, one above the other [think of Cloudjumper from HTTYD], and can move as simply two wings, or as four wings, depending on what Ryuu wishes to do with them. His head is long and broad, a dulled diamond shape, with a mess of horns protruding from the top and back of his head, getting smaller as they descend slightly down his neck. Some are on the side of his head, still reaching backwards. They're all on an angle, so that if he's looking forward, they're reaching backwards.

The male has four eyes, two of them being larger and his main eyes. They sit in the normal placement, and are a shimmering hue of blue-purple. The second set are noticeably smaller, a little down and a bit further down on his maw. They're a shade of pure acidic green, having a red pupil and no sclera. His teeth, too, are an anomaly, being similar to that of a shark and having three layers. The first layer are sharp and straight, the generic fangs with long canine teeth at the front. The second and third layer are slightly shorter, and are serrated and facing backwards to catch prey and trap it in his maw.

Out of the mess of his horns comes sharp spikes that travel down his spine. At the base of his tails, of which there are five thin ones, it splits into five different rows. These rows go down his tails in a spiralling fashion, twirling around until the top of his tails. These allow his tails to, if he desires, twirl together and slot together to make one normal-sized, spike-covered appendage.

His flames are a shimmering shade of black, as if a whole bunch of glitter got dropped into it. His scent is that of the sea.
Accessories or Armor:
Personality:
Abilities:
Tends to use whichever weapon is easiest at the time. If fire would help, then he breaths fire, if claws and teeth are a better choice, he uses claws and teeth.
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Affiliations:
The Fifth | Vasuki
The First | Calemira
Other:

Edited at January 29, 2022 01:41 AM by Polly
Prophecy Unwritten | Dragon & More Rp | OpenJanuary 26, 2022 10:00 PM

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award

My Elf Rider
Name:
Sori Khoroushi
Meanings:
Sori: "Ruler"
Khoroushi: "Courage"
Species:
Elf
Appearance:
Sori is not a woman of soft, curved features. No, on the contrary, she has a sharp, angular face, with a thin, sharp nose, and thin, sharp eyebrows. Her eyes are mildly rounded compared to the rest of her, but are still an almond shape. They are a shade of blue so bright that one could, perhaps, say that her eyes have their own light source. They're the kind of blue so beautiful that they practically glow at all times, even more when the light catches them just right. Her ears, positioned on either side of her face, are of a normal size, and are pointed, due to her genetics. Her lips are a nice mixture of plump and thin, more of a 'normal' shape, are a pink shade, and they hide inhumanly sharp teeth. Truly, her teeth could be described more like fangs, longer than even most of her own species. Her skin is naturally a golden hue, both from genetics and the amount of sun she gets with her lifestyle.

Her hair is of a ginger shade, somewhere on the ginger spectrum that is closer to red than orange. Truly, it's more of a red or copper shade rather than 'true' ginger, and, when unbraided, it is long enough to reach mid-thigh. As such, she tends to keep it in five braids, starting from her hairline, and descending down her hair. The three middle braids are woven into a larger braid, and the two on the side are allowed to hang losely by her sides. If they are getting in the way, or Sori needs to have complete and utter concentration on her hands, she ties the two of them alongside the larger braid in a low ponytail with a piece of leather.

Sori's build is lean and athletic. Her body, although lean, is hard with muscle all across it. She is not soft, having very few qualities that many would consider feminine. She stands at 6'11", tall for a female, and she knows it. If need be, she isn't exactly afraid of showing someone who, exactly, is boss. She has a build that athletes would die for, with shoulders that wouldn't be considered broad or slim, nothing too masculine or too feminine. One can most definitely tell that she is female, a few curves adorning her features, but nothing that would mark her as extra curvy, or get in the way.

She's got long legs, and long, thin fingers attached to a proportional palm. They are deft and adept at their work, working almost as fast as her mind does. She's got a rather average-sized torso, although it seems small compared to her legs, and it is flat and hard-packed with muscle.

Sori is not bare of tattoos, most certainly not. Starting from her fingertips and dragging themselves over the tops of her fingers, dark, swirling ink travels along the back of her hands. When it reaches her wrist, it cascades down to cirlce around the entirety of her wrist, and drifts up both sides of her arms. When it reaches her shoulders, it splits. Some of it drifts over her back, connecting with the other arm, and covering her entire back, and sometimes drifting forwards to cover her sides, and ends at the end of her tailbone. Other parts of the tattoo trail up the side of her neck, ending just below her jaw. This circles around to the front of her neck, and then goes down towards her chest, stopping a little below her collarbones. The part of the tattoo just above her tailbone goes to either side, swirling itself across her hips and pelvic bone, and then down the side of both legs to her ankles. They are fashioned to be similar to black flames, and seem to be burning. When she moves around, especially quickly, it can look as if she is alight with onyx fire.

The elf is not free of scars. A thin line runs along her right cheekbone, stopping just before it hits her nose. Three deep, angry claw marks marr her stomach. A small scar runs along the the space just beside the right corner of her right eye. She does not shy away from these. In fact, she wears them as something similar to trophies - markers that she is willing to fight.

The clothes that she wears are normally a brown color, and are simple, normal stuff - shirt, pants, boots, and scarf. Her scarf normally stays tied losely around one of her thighs if she isn't using it to protect or hide her face. In the cooler months, Sori has a green cloak that's clasped around her shoulders, and a large hood that can flip up over her head.

In terms of any armor, all of her own armor is leather, designed for agility and stealth over anything else.
Personality:
Sori is many things.

The most prominent of her characteristics is how truly feral she is. She's called a "feral elf" by many, and those that have even the most brief of interactions with her see that it's very true. She's as likely to snarl at you as she is to have a conversation, expressing her irritation through grunts and growls. The way she moves is just as animalistic, having a certain feline, predatory aspect to her gait, and sometimes dropping to all fours to get through small spaces or to investigate something. She walks through the forest as if it is her true home, and some have compared her to a forest nymph in her nature.

If people bother to stick around after the original feral-ness, they often get met with a few walls in her personality. The first is outright aggression, the slightest wrong pushing her over the edge of anger and causing her to lash out. The second is a bristly kind of frigidness, where bursts of anger aimed at you are less likely, but she's wary and drawn back. The third is simply outright coldness, and this slowly transfers to the protective, possessive nature of her friendship.

If someone manages to stick through all of that, Sori proves herself to be a protective, although often closed-off, person. She would kill, maim and die for those that have gained her trust. Like a dog, she would be loyal until the end, tearing herself apart by her own hands if she had to to keep her friends safe. Also like a dog, once you've gained her trust, you could "kick" her again and again, and she'd return to you.

Sori is fiercly independent in the way that she prefers to do things by herself, because at least she knows that she'll do it right, and if it's done wrong then she'll know how to fix it. If someone else messes with her things, she doesn't know what they've done, or when they did it, or how they did it.

Contrary to her own aggressive nature, if someone is acting aggressively to Sori and she didn't start the altercation, as in she wasn't already in an aggressive spiral, she tends to shut down. She barely responds with anymore than a singular word, closing herself off and receeding to some unknown place in her mind. Few people, if any, can bring her out of this state of mind before she brings herself out of it.

In short, Sori might be scary, but she's fragile, and fractured, and should be handled with care so that she doesn't smash completely.
Backstory:
Sori's story is, in short, a tragic one.

At length, it stretches across her entire life. Her parents, both elves, didn't even want a child. They didn't wish to keep her nor care for her, and they treated her like it. Often, they seemed to forget about her existence entirely, not leaving food for her, locking her outside.

From the moment she could march off into the forest and return by dusk, her parents were waking her up in the morning and throwing her out of the house for the day. At dusk, she'd end up sleeping outside just as often as she'd end up sleeping in her own bed, depending on her parents moods and whether or not they remembered to let her inside. She'd have to forage for herself, ended up hunting for herself just as often, and had to learn to be independent.

Sometimes, she would willingly sleep outside rather than in her bed. Sleeping in the forest offered a kind of quietness and softness that her home didn't, with a harsh, tense aura surrounding her parents, and words strained, forever pushing towards another argument. There were days where she laid away in her room, listening, waiting. Waiting for the voices to get just that little bit louder, waiting for the smack of skin on skin, waiting for the smash of something hitting the ground.

Waiting for the signal that she'd have to stop yet another fight.

Because who wants the neighbours giving you pitying looks, asking if you're alright, questioning if things are okay at home. And she hated the times they would ask her whilst she was around her parents.

"Are you alright dear? I heard more screaming last night."

"Yes Ma'am, we're fine."

And later, she would get the backlash.

"What have you been telling the neighbours, Sori?! Huh?!"

She got used to taking their anger, burdening herself with their problems. The house fell into disrepair, and it became her job to clean it on nights that she was allowed back inside.

The moment she was able to leave without it being frowned upon, she did. Sometimes she misses them, as much as she hates herself for it. Other times, she only wishes that she hadn't cared what others thought and had left sooner.
Abilities:
She has an extremely high affinity for nature, more than some other elves due to her upbringing. And her heightened senses, of course.
Strengths:
Tracking / Hunting - Sori is an extremely adept hunter and tracker. She can notice even the smallest of hints from all of her time alone in the wilderness. She has a lightning fast reaction time, and can identify most tracks. If you've got her on your trail, it's highly unlikely you're getting away.

Knowledge - She's got a lot of knowledge about the wilderness and it's inhabitants, both from research and her own experiences. She knows how to interact with most animals, knows the quietest ways to move through a forest, is confident in her own ability and knowledge to survive.

Independence - Sori is an extremely idependent creature. She learned to survive on her own early, and those mannerisms haven't left her yet. If she were to walk away from the group of dragons and riders, she's more than confident that she could survive.
Weaknesses:
Loneliness - Whilst her independence is a strength, it is also a curse. Sori often finds herself struck by loneliness. She's almost always alone, and even if someone is a friend to her, it's unlikely that she would tell them any of her troubles. She is in a mental prison of her own design.

Old Wounds - Some of her old wounds still ache, particularly the deep, angry scars across her stomach. During panic attacks, which are not common but not unheard of for the young female, she often gets struck with phantom pain of her old injuries.

Shutting Down - When someone she's close with is angry with her, Sori shuts down. Mentally, she completely checks out. Lights are on but nobody's home kinda thing.
Weapons of Choice:
Bow and Arrows, and Daggers. Sturdy but built to not inhibit her agility.
Affiliations:
Grog
[Insert Text Here]
Other:

Edited at January 28, 2022 06:15 AM by Polly
Prophecy Unwritten | Dragon & More Rp | OpenJanuary 27, 2022 04:14 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Reserving dragon 4
Prophecy Unwritten | Dragon & More Rp | OpenJanuary 27, 2022 04:26 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

WIP

Name: Rhys

Meaning, "dragon" or "passionate, fiery warrior"

Sub-Adult,

Female

Size:

The fourth, however, she isn't far behind the fifth dragon in terms of size. At most, she is only an inch or two smaller.

Appearance:

Rhys can be described as nothing short of a behemoth, towering above all but two other living dragons. And even then, she is only mere inches behind the other two. Her height will be even more impressive when she’s fully grown. And her physique is even more stunning, as this brute harbors an extremely muscular, powerful build, easily able to pin even those that are larger than her to the ground if it’s within her skillset. And of course, since she’s so physically strong, a lot of that power is in her wings as well, allowing her to fly at high speeds for such a large dragon.

However, with her build, she specializes more in combat than escape or carrying out prolonged hunts. That is because although Rhys has the speed and power, she severely lacks stamina and endurance. Flying or even running for three seconds at full speed will already have this female worn out, her breathing harsher than a snowy tundra. It’s her greatest weakness. Surprisingly, though, she doesn’t have terrible agility or evasion, though they’re certainly not as superb as some of the smaller, more nimble dragons.

The color of Rhys’s scales can be described as nothing short of exotic, as they are a vibrant orange color which seem to glow even during a moonless midnight. These magnificent orange scales can almost be described as being in the shape of a spade, and are rather rough-textured and sharp around the ends, though not quite pointy enough to cause harm nor draw blood. Her whole body isn’t this beautiful shade of orange, though, as Rhys has an underbelly and chest made up of creamy white scales which appear to be softer, less sharp than the ones covering the rest of her body.

Rhys has two massive wings that lie on her torso, with a wingspan of around roughly sixteen feet. The leathery material that makes up the inside of her wings is a dark, rather dull reddish color with a hue of orange imbued in it. There are small rips and tears on the edges of it, which she likely got from fighting, getting them caught on something, or just stupid mistakes. She’s got a lengthy, but surprisingly slender tail compared to the rest of her body, with a large cluster of razor-sharp spikes at the end. Along with her wings and neck, Rhys’s torso makes up most of her height, as it is long and heavily muscled. Her legs are thickset; definitely on the shorter side with large feet that possess incredibly sharp, deadly claws.

Lastly is Rhys’s neck and facial features. Her head is large and very broad, with a defined jawline and cheekbones. Her snout is on the shorter end, and just like the rest of her head, it is wide. She’s got a spike that’s just above her nostrils, but, below them, however, is her large, lethal mouth full of pearl-white teeth deadlier than sharpened blades. Though, a few of them are jagged or chipped. Rhys harbors deep amber eyes that often have a cold or disdainful expression on them.

At the top of this female’s head are her twisty horns, almost like the antlers of a deer, but with edged ends and much more lively colors. They’re a blood-red color with some lighter hues mixed in. She’s got five horns, with a sixth one growing in. Just below, on Rhys’s cheeks lie her pointed frills, which are also red in color and surround her head almost like a mane. From there, they slither down her neck, which is of a medium size and curvy, almost like a snake, they go all the way down her back, in between her wings, and end at the tip of her tail.

Since Rhys is young and inexperienced, she doesn’t have much to show for scars. However, she does have a nasty burn that covers the right side of her face.

Accessories or Armor:

She's got one metal band with short chains attached to them around each of her ankles. They're pretty worn out and the chains are breaking, but, Rhys keeps them on because she says that they make her look cool.

She wears a large red bandana around her neck. It's got a pattern of small white swirls on it.

Personality: [Detailed Description or Dot Points; 8 Minimum]

Abilities: [Basically their preference on how they use their ability]

Strengths: [Individual Strengths, Not just the Ones Listed in the Species Bio]

Weaknesses: [Individual Strengths, Not Just the ones Listed in Species Bio]

Affiliations: [More Detailed]

Edited at January 27, 2022 07:48 PM by Glacialis
Prophecy Unwritten | Dragon & More Rp | OpenJanuary 27, 2022 04:30 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
I've added the reservation
Prophecy Unwritten | Dragon & More Rp | OpenJanuary 27, 2022 10:06 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
I am adding a minimum height distance, or gap, between the dragons, basically a maximum height for them, for the purpose of diversity. I've noticed that many of the dragons are super close in height, and I'd like that to change. This will apply to all current dragons.

The Minimum Gap is 2 Feet.

Ryuu, as I've been told, is about 20 feet tall.
Which means every dragon shorter than him is at least two feet shorter than the last.
Basically here are the Maximum Height for Each Dragon:
Seventh [Deceased]: 22 Feet
Sixth: 20 Feet
Fifth: 18 Feet
Fourth: 16 Feet
Third: 14 Feet
Second: 10 Feet
Mira's Height is about 5 ft now, so there is plenty of room for different size in the last remaining dragons.
Prophecy Unwritten | Dragon & More Rp | OpenJanuary 28, 2022 02:02 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Glacialis,
I know you're not done with Rhys yet, but I wanted to address a couple of things before you finished. ^^ I notice you mention multiple times that she is a heavy, powerful and strong dragon, emphasizing how large and broad she is. Which is totally fine, however, you then go on to say that she's also quite fast. Later you say she has little stamina and endurance, though perhaps its only when on the ground based on your description, but then say she is agile and evasive.

The problem I see with all of these is it's the best of both worlds, rather than actually being balanced. A heavy, strong dragon, while not necessarily terribly slow, isn't going to be terribly fast or agile. Being heavy, their wings will have to work harder during flight to carry them, and thus would have to work even harder to go at quick speeds, which, with no stamina, wouldn't last very long. Not to mention, large creatures typically aren't very agile in general or that adept at evasion.

If you want to make her a tall, lean and faster creature, go for it. Want to stick to a large, broad dragon who has enormous strength? Also, go for it. But find balance.

Another thing. I notice you said she has a gnarly burn on her face. And I wanted to point out that it would only be possible if the dragon was scaleless, since they are basically fire proof. I'm fine with scars and things, but please keep in mind that species bios I've created.
Prophecy Unwritten | Dragon & More Rp | OpenJanuary 28, 2022 03:16 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Calemira is done.
Vasuki is accepted!
Prophecy Unwritten | Dragon & More Rp | OpenJanuary 28, 2022 05:12 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Imperial Sands said:
Glacialis,
I know you're not done with Rhys yet, but I wanted to address a couple of things before you finished. ^^ I notice you mention multiple times that she is a heavy, powerful and strong dragon, emphasizing how large and broad she is. Which is totally fine, however, you then go on to say that she's also quite fast. Later you say she has little stamina and endurance, though perhaps its only when on the ground based on your description, but then say she is agile and evasive.

The problem I see with all of these is it's the best of both worlds, rather than actually being balanced. A heavy, strong dragon, while not necessarily terribly slow, isn't going to be terribly fast or agile. Being heavy, their wings will have to work harder during flight to carry them, and thus would have to work even harder to go at quick speeds, which, with no stamina, wouldn't last very long. Not to mention, large creatures typically aren't very agile in general or that adept at evasion.

If you want to make her a tall, lean and faster creature, go for it. Want to stick to a large, broad dragon who has enormous strength? Also, go for it. But find balance.

Another thing. I notice you said she has a gnarly burn on her face. And I wanted to point out that it would only be possible if the dragon was scaleless, since they are basically fire proof. I'm fine with scars and things, but please keep in mind that species bios I've created.

Got it. I'll edit her appearance later when I get the chance

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us