Wolf Play : Ragtag Misfits | Western RP | Open
Chatbox
 Apothecary
07:20:53 Medicinally Autistic
If you guys like the october event stuff, there is a movie "The curse of la llorona" on HBO Max! Scary to watch hehe
 Link Cat
07:18:59 Jelly Bean
-WP Click-

I love how he turned out. X3
 Everlasting Torment
07:17:44 Anubis, Samael
I wish you luck Vox
 distant-screams
07:16:33 katy | beetle
Vox,
i'd definitely find that odd too, that they're not giving any info! hopefully you figure out more soon
 Presumed Dead
07:16:32 Outcast/Nightshift
How do I make a blog 🫠
 Voxtexy
07:15:11 Vox, Corey
distant-screams,
I just find it odd since there's like- nothing in the news about something happening.

I wish they'd tell us, which makes me wonder if they aren't saying the cause of this because people could panic? I feel like if it was just drills n' stuff that they'd say that to us
 Voxtexy
07:14:06 Vox, Corey
Looks like I better check my rack and see if I've got spare civvies lmao
 Rising Ashes
07:13:30 Ash
-WP Click-
 Koa
07:13:27 ArKaya, Kaya
Where is wistman woods? I have a question for them
 Rising Ashes
07:13:22 Ash
Is he worth keeping? If so, what should I name him (Greek or Latin names or from mythology)?
 distant-screams
07:13:12 katy | beetle
Exist,
i hope so :D she was one of my CB pulls yesterday.
 Voxtexy
07:13:12 Vox, Corey
Okay. I've found a group of sailors wondering what else is going on, annnd there's mixed answers.

It's tied between security drills and an actual threat :'D
 distant-screams
07:12:48 katy | beetle
Vox,
i'd wonder if someone was attacked or something in uniform.

i have a parent who works in corrections, and every time they'd tell them not to come in wearing their uniforms, it was usually because of an attack or something happening along those lines. i hope everybody stays safe!
 Existence
07:11:00 Exist / Kuskyn
Katy ooo thay girl should give some good pups!
 Everlasting Torment
07:10:52 Anubis, Samael
Vox that sounds scary
 Voxtexy
07:09:53 Vox, Corey
distant-screams,
I'm also wondering what happened.

Like, we've gone to heightened security measures before, but we've never been told that we can't wear our uniform to work before
 distant-screams
07:08:53 katy | beetle
Vox,
that's.. concerning ^^' i wonder what happened.
 Voxtexy
07:08:21 Vox, Corey
Oh joy.

I can't wear my uniform to and from work now due to heightened security measures.

I wanna know what happened to cause this ;-;
 BloodWeb
07:06:35 Blood/Nicole
Poor slim just keeps getting slapped he should stop taking advice from my wolves lol
 Presumed Dead
07:06:31 Outcast/Nightshift
Thanks a lot Katy! :}

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Snapping Turtle : +3
Black Bear : -4
Water Moccasin : -1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Ragtag Misfits | Western RP | OpenJanuary 25, 2022 07:08 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
How many characters could we make?
Ragtag Misfits | Western RP | OpenFebruary 2, 2022 07:41 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Can I res a member please?:)
Ragtag Misfits | Western RP | OpenFebruary 3, 2022 03:05 PM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award
Res. gang member?
Ragtag Misfits | Western RP | OpenFebruary 3, 2022 08:14 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Pack Name: Dark Moon

Pack Number: 2702625

Character Name: Leyna Bryant

Sexuality: Straight, but mostly uninterested

Role: Gang member

Appearance:

Leyna is rather beautiful. She stands at 4'8, with a sunkissed tan. Her face is heart-shaped, with small freckles lining her nose and cheekbones. Leyna's eyes are silver with just a hint of blue, giving her a cold, untouchable aura. She sports brown hair, bordering on the line of red, but not quite. Most of the time, Leyna braids it back in a single braid. Due to this, when her hair is down, it has a slight wave.

Leyna's attire consists mostly of stolen clothing traditionally worn by men. Thick wool pants with deep pockets and a thin white buttondown with the shoulders torn off to combat the heat of summer. Over her shirt, Leyna wears either an old military jacket, so faded and dyed so many times that no one could determine the original color, though now it was black, or a brown leather vest. Leyna had had many pockets added to the jacket and vest, both sporting both deep pockets and hidden stashes. Sometimes Leyna even manages to surprise herself at what she finds in the pockets.

Personality:

First and foremost, Leyna values truth above all else. It's not a religion, but it is Leyna's lifestyle. She will never outright lie and expects/hopes others to do the same. Of course, she still takes everything with a grain of salt; not everyone is as honest as she is. While Leyna won't lie, withholding the truth is not off of the table. In fact, Leyna is quite good at manipulating her word to stick to the truth. People underestimate her because she always speaks the truth, they shouldn't.

Leyna is your semi-classic lone wolf case. She prefers to work alone, but may join the rest of the gang on raids and other important things. When she does join others, Leyna is a follower, letting others make all of the decisions.

Leyna doesn't mind getting her hands dirty. If the gang is in desperate need of money, Leyna might even try her hand at assassin or bounty hunter, so long as she isn't hunting a fellow gang member. Leyna, both within and out of the gang, is sometimes known as the daughter of the Horseman, due to her stealth. She could be on you, quiet as the dead, and you would never know until it was too late. Leyna likes this fact, it makes her feel powerful.

Leyna takes pride in her horsemanship, and more importantly, her horse. To threaten Leyna's horse is like threatening Leyna herself. She won't take jokes lightly, and will often strike back fast and furious.

Strengths:

Tracking - Leyna is skilled in the art of tracking. She can find water or shipping lines based on very little (usually a map is all she needs), though tracking an individual takes a little longer and more effort on her part.

Stealth - There is a reason some people refer to Leyna as the daughter of the Horseman. She has a way of popping up out of thin air, like the headless horseman from the famous Mark Twain novel. If Leyna doesn't want to be seen, she usually isn't.

Weaknesses:

Strength - Leyna is small and thin, not the strongest person out there. Besides, who needs strength when there are guns and stealth?

Illiterate - Leyna became an orphan fairly young, and only knows a few letters. Reading is also useless, according to Leyna. Pictures and large sums of money are all Leyna needs to know when she is looking at a wanted poster.

Equipment:

Remington rifle - Leyna uses this rifle for long-range shots, making it 500 yards in good weather. She keeps ammo for both her guns in her many hidden pockets.

revolver - Used for your average fight or shootout. While the rifle is Leyna's weapon of choice, she's not bad with a revolver.

bowie knife - One edge is sharp, and the other has teeth that can be used to cut a rope or a branch. The saw comes in handy sometimes, but Leyna is not very skilled at close combat.

satchel - Leyna carries more ammo, some traveling food, and a waterskin in her satchel at all times, plus a wanted poster or two at times.

lantern - Often stored in her satchel, Leyna doesn't use the lantern much. She prefers to let her eyes adjust to the darkness, rather than rely on artificial light.

Horse: Spring is a thoroughbred/mustang mix, and stands at 16 hands. She is a palomino paint, with a body and mane/tail the color of wheat. Spring has an irregular blaze, wrapping around her right eye.

Other: I don't think so, please tell me if I have to fix something.

Edited at February 4, 2022 11:23 AM by Dark Moon
Ragtag Misfits | Western RP | OpenFebruary 4, 2022 09:23 AM

honeymoon

Neutral

Give Award
yes to everyone who asked a question! apologies for my inactivity ^^'
Ragtag Misfits | Western RP | OpenFebruary 4, 2022 01:51 PM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award
Pack Name: Salt Shaker
Pack Number: 278905
-
Name
Sabyl Chaney
Role
Gang Member
Sexuality
Asexual/Demiromantic
Appearance
Sabyl is a tall-ish woman, just barely reaching the 5'6 mark. To put it bluntly, she's built like a slab of wood; completely flat, absolutely no curves. She's thin too, and not at all built for outlaw life, at least not yet. It's not a deathly, sickly type thin mind you, she was simply never made to run around in the middle of nowhere.
Despite this, her hands say otherwise. They are worn and calloused from years of hard work. Her right hand's thumb and pionter finger have deep divets in them. This is not from working on a farm, but rather, from serving her old Lord too long and using her rosary too often.
Sabyl's hair is a fiery orange. It's rather thick and healthy, and could easily grow to her waist if she didn't cut it so often. As of now, it's only shoulder length. She has many, many gray streaks in it near the back and sides. This is all-natural, and just her genetics causing her hair to gray quicker. This does little to bother her.
Her eyes are hazel, framed by long but thin lashes. She has fairly dark and thick eyebrows. These are always twisted in a frustrated or thoughtful look, and you'll find that half the time you can't really tell. She has a strong, squarish jaw, and a slightly raised wavy nose. She has slight eye bags from staying up far too late at night overthinking. Once again being blunt, Sabyl isn't your traditional beauty. Or a beauty at all, really.
She usually wears dresses and a hat far too large for her head. Her main dress is soft pink with a flower pattern on the skirt. Do not mistake her feminine clothing choice for her being soft and weak. Her whole outfit is loaded with hidden weapons due to her violent paranoia. If you find one weapon, you best find the other four quick before she gets her hand on one.
Hanging around her neck there is a once silver cross, which has turned bronze at the edges from lots of holding. There is a rosary in her back pocket that she has not touched in ages.
Personality
Sabyl has always carried the illusion of a trustworthy and wise woman. She always delivers her advice with unquestionable confidence and a warm smile. You can ask her almost anything, and within moments, she will have an answer that makes near perfect sense. Philosophical questions have always been dismissed with a quick explanation or opinion, and then her quickly telling you to stop troubling your mind with those thoughts.
This is, as said before, an illusion. She is the most unorganized, paranoid, and contradictory person you will ever come across, she simply has a weird way of showing it that tricks you into thinking otherwise. Every month all of her opinions and worldview seem to completely rebuild themselves. If you compared Sabyl with the Sabyl you spoke to 6 months ago, you may be surprised to find her whole personality has shifted. And not just a little natural change, but an entire switch. This happens constantly. She is not doing it on purpose to manipulate people. It's all a product of her rabid overthinking being covered up by a calm exterior.
Sabyl openly mocks religion, and has the time of her life ragging on it. However, when she's afraid for her life, her hand will fly to the cross on her necklace and she will whisper something over and over again under her breath. In her belongings, there are nun garments from her past life. And if you've heard about Sabyl Chaney and who she is, you'd know that she was the nun who was rumored to speak to God.
She does not believe in God anymore, at least she doesn't think so. All that remains is the religious guilt. She constantly swings back and forth from having morals that align perfectly with the Ten Commandments to falling back and saying morals don't matter to her. When she is going through her periodic morals phase, she is stubborn as a mule, and you cannot sway her back. She has to overthink herself back into having none. This has caused for some dramatic fights to get even worse when she's suddenly, frantically trying to find a non-fatal solution.
Sabyl is horrified of dying. The moment someone acts threatening towards her, she has a hand hovering over where one of those hidden weapons of hers is. Even though she's scared of what lies beyond, she has a reputation for getting very aggressive very quickly when someone acts aggressively to her first. For someone so scared, she has a lot of bullets wasted on someone else's life. She carries a journal on her where she marks down a little line whenever she kills someone, so that way she can keep track and feel guilty for all those lives taken. Sabyl has never killed for the hell of it; it's all been in self-defense.
Sabyl adores candy and will instantly be your best friend if you give her some. One of the only things that remain stable in the constantly shifting world of her mind is her love for caramel and chocolate.
She also thoroughly enjoys card games, though in all honestly she barely knows how to play. She just goes off her extremely basic knowledge and bullshits it from there. As someone who was sheltered from this world for a long time, Sabyl feels like she's being a terrible evil outlaw whenever she's playing cards and drinking anything that isn't water, and she loves it. Very easily excited by how bad and cruel she's being when she dares drink that apple cider.
More might be added 😩 🥵
Strengths
-Plenty of spare weapons hidden in her clothing
-A bit of an emotional rock to lean on, if you're alright with that rock constantly rolling around.
-Wise enough to think twice before wasting her life on something stupid
Weaknesses
-Paranoid to the extreme about dying
-Stubborn to the point of being downright irritating
-Has a pretty big target on her back for the lives she's taken and the horse she stole.
Equipment
-Two Colt Paterson Revolvers
-One stake knife
-One bowie knife
-U.S. Model 1841 Rifle
-Lasso
-Lantern
-Way too many empty, very filthy beer bottles. She's addicted to collecting those.
Horse
Sabyl's horse is an average-sized golden pinto quarter horse named Cellini. She had to steal him from a ranch to escape her pursuers, and now she's gotten too attached. He often has braids and flowers knotted in his hair from her failed make-over attempts on him. Sometimes there are lipstick smears on him too from when she was trying to draw cute images on him and also failed at those.
Other
-Sabyl has epilepsy. Right now it's dormant, but half a year ago, she had her last seizure which gave her the hallucination of something that was not the God she remembered. When people say she spoke with God, they mean she was hallucinating. Her whole life spent as a nun was wracked with seizures and hallucinations of God, and towards the end, these hallucinations looked less like the Catholic image and more like something she does not know and something she is afraid of. Sabyl isn't too sure those hallucinations weren't real, but they've definitely freaked her out enough to be horrified of death.
-Her convent was burned down in a riot. This is what made her an outlaw. The exact details are hazy, but the basic premise is she was the nun who did most of the shooting. Everyone who died that night was blamed on her since no other nun was found to have a weapon. She has since abandoned religion or tried to anyway.
Ragtag Misfits | Western RP | OpenFebruary 4, 2022 02:00 PM

honeymoon

Neutral

Give Award

Salt Shaker said:
Pack Name: Salt Shaker
Pack Number: 278905
-
Name
Sabyl Chaney
Role
Gang Member
Sexuality
Asexual/Demiromantic
Appearance
Sabyl is a tall-ish woman, just barely reaching the 5'6 mark. To put it bluntly, she's built like a slab of wood; completely flat, absolutely no curves. She's thin too, and not at all built for outlaw life, at least not yet. It's not a deathly, sickly type thin mind you, she was simply never made to run around in the middle of nowhere.
Despite this, her hands say otherwise. They are worn and calloused from years of hard work. Her right hand's thumb and pionter finger have deep divets in them. This is not from working on a farm, but rather, from serving her old Lord too long and using her rosary too often.
Sabyl's hair is a fiery orange. It's rather thick and healthy, and could easily grow to her waist if she didn't cut it so often. As of now, it's only shoulder length. She has many, many gray streaks in it near the back and sides. This is all-natural, and just her genetics causing her hair to gray quicker. This does little to bother her.
Her eyes are hazel, framed by long but thin lashes. She has fairly dark and thick eyebrows. These are always twisted in a frustrated or thoughtful look, and you'll find that half the time you can't really tell. She has a strong, squarish jaw, and a slightly raised wavy nose. She has slight eye bags from staying up far too late at night overthinking. Once again being blunt, Sabyl isn't your traditional beauty. Or a beauty at all, really.
She usually wears dresses and a hat far too large for her head. Her main dress is soft pink with a flower pattern on the skirt. Do not mistake her feminine clothing choice for her being soft and weak. Her whole outfit is loaded with hidden weapons due to her violent paranoia. If you find one weapon, you best find the other four quick before she gets her hand on one.
Hanging around her neck there is a once silver cross, which has turned bronze at the edges from lots of holding. There is a rosary in her back pocket that she has not touched in ages.
Personality
Sabyl has always carried the illusion of a trustworthy and wise woman. She always delivers her advice with unquestionable confidence and a warm smile. You can ask her almost anything, and within moments, she will have an answer that makes near perfect sense. Philosophical questions have always been dismissed with a quick explanation or opinion, and then her quickly telling you to stop troubling your mind with those thoughts.
This is, as said before, an illusion. She is the most unorganized, paranoid, and contradictory person you will ever come across, she simply has a weird way of showing it that tricks you into thinking otherwise. Every month all of her opinions and worldview seem to completely rebuild themselves. If you compared Sabyl with the Sabyl you spoke to 6 months ago, you may be surprised to find her whole personality has shifted. And not just a little natural change, but an entire switch. This happens constantly. She is not doing it on purpose to manipulate people. It's all a product of her rabid overthinking being covered up by a calm exterior.
Sabyl openly mocks religion, and has the time of her life ragging on it. However, when she's afraid for her life, her hand will fly to the cross on her necklace and she will whisper something over and over again under her breath. In her belongings, there are nun garments from her past life. And if you've heard about Sabyl Chaney and who she is, you'd know that she was the nun who was rumored to speak to God.
She does not believe in God anymore, at least she doesn't think so. All that remains is the religious guilt. She constantly swings back and forth from having morals that align perfectly with the Ten Commandments to falling back and saying morals don't matter to her. When she is going through her periodic morals phase, she is stubborn as a mule, and you cannot sway her back. She has to overthink herself back into having none. This has caused for some dramatic fights to get even worse when she's suddenly, frantically trying to find a non-fatal solution.
Sabyl is horrified of dying. The moment someone acts threatening towards her, she has a hand hovering over where one of those hidden weapons of hers is. Even though she's scared of what lies beyond, she has a reputation for getting very aggressive very quickly when someone acts aggressively to her first. For someone so scared, she has a lot of bullets wasted on someone else's life. She carries a journal on her where she marks down a little line whenever she kills someone, so that way she can keep track and feel guilty for all those lives taken. Sabyl has never killed for the hell of it; it's all been in self-defense.
Sabyl adores candy and will instantly be your best friend if you give her some. One of the only things that remain stable in the constantly shifting world of her mind is her love for caramel and chocolate.
She also thoroughly enjoys card games, though in all honestly she barely knows how to play. She just goes off her extremely basic knowledge and bullshits it from there. As someone who was sheltered from this world for a long time, Sabyl feels like she's being a terrible evil outlaw whenever she's playing cards and drinking anything that isn't water, and she loves it. Very easily excited by how bad and cruel she's being when she dares drink that apple cider.
More might be added 😩 🥵
Strengths
-Plenty of spare weapons hidden in her clothing
-A bit of an emotional rock to lean on, if you're alright with that rock constantly rolling around.
-Wise enough to think twice before wasting her life on something stupid
Weaknesses
-Paranoid to the extreme about dying
-Stubborn to the point of being downright irritating
-Has a pretty big target on her back for the lives she's taken and the horse she stole.
Equipment
-Two Colt Paterson Revolvers
-One stake knife
-One bowie knife
-U.S. Model 1841 Rifle
-Lasso
-Lantern
-Way too many empty, very filthy beer bottles. She's addicted to collecting those.
Horse
Sabyl's horse is an average-sized golden pinto quarter horse named Cellini. She had to steal him from a ranch to escape her pursuers, and now she's gotten too attached. He often has braids and flowers knotted in his hair from her failed make-over attempts on him. Sometimes there are lipstick smears on him too from when she was trying to draw cute images on him and also failed at those.
Other
-Sabyl has epilepsy. Right now it's dormant, but half a year ago, she had her last seizure which gave her the hallucination of something that was not the God she remembered. When people say she spoke with God, they mean she was hallucinating. Her whole life spent as a nun was wracked with seizures and hallucinations of God, and towards the end, these hallucinations looked less like the Catholic image and more like something she does not know and something she is afraid of. Sabyl isn't too sure those hallucinations weren't real, but they've definitely freaked her out enough to be horrified of death.
-Her convent was burned down in a riot. This is what made her an outlaw. The exact details are hazy, but the basic premise is she was the nun who did most of the shooting. Everyone who died that night was blamed on her since no other nun was found to have a weapon. She has since abandoned religion or tried to anyway.

yes,, i love her,, she's accepted
Ragtag Misfits | Western RP | OpenFebruary 4, 2022 03:37 PM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award

Pack Name

Honeybrook

Pack Number

Character Name

Wilhelma ‘Willie’ Murphy

Female

Sexuality

Heterosexual

Role

Leader

Appearance

Willie is of Irish and Mexican descent, and her appearance reflects that of both her parents. Her skin is warm and medium-toned, with large freckles scattered across her face and body, and always has a glow that makes it seem as though she’s just come in from standing in the sun. Her hair falls to her mid-back and is somewhere between dark brown and black, with a wavy, wiry texture. She typically either keeps it down or braids it back tightly out of her way. Her eyes are round and deep brown in color, and are framed by thick, dark eyebrows.

Willie stands at around 5’4” and has a very athletic body type - muscular, but still thin. When she absolutely needs to, she can pull her hair back and pass as a young man on horseback. She walks with a distinctive, confident swagger.

Willie’s most notable scar is a thin, shallow white line across her throat that she received in a knife fight. She doesn’t bother to keep it hidden, instead wearing it as a badge of honor. While this is her most notable battle scar, she has several others hidden from view.

Willie’s usual outfit consists of a dark blue button-up shirt, black work pants, and a beat-up pair of black boots with a light brown coat and black hat. She keeps a black-and-white bandana patterned with flowers tied loosely around her neck. Willie isn’t a big fan of dresses, but she will wear them if she needs to blend in while in town or elsewhere.

Personality

Willie’s first foray into the outlaw lifestyle was when she killed her own husband. She had been married off to the brute at only nineteen and endured his tantrums and beatings for nearly a year until she finally snapped and shot him through the chest. She took off with both her own and her husband’s possessions and has been on the run ever since.

While on the run, Willie kept herself afloat by doing petty robberies and break-ins. What she likes to call her biggest feat was a huge bank robbery she managed to pull off all on her own. She won’t tell anybody this, but she doesn’t think she could do that again if she tried. That particular stunt is what spawned most of the bounties that are currently out on her head. She’s not quite at ‘dead-or-alive’ status, but she’s getting there.

She began scouting out members for the gang a few months after the robbery. To be honest, she was tired of being alone, and it’s a lot safer to be an outlaw with a gang than on your own.

Willie sees her gang as more of a big family than a group of criminals. She truly does care about each and every member’s happiness and wellbeing. People who cause issues within the gang often see an ugly side of her. Her friendliness can be a little off-putting to those who expected a more stoic gang leader. Without solid relationships between members, she believes it’s much easier for a gang to fall apart on itself.

Even with this family mentality, Willie refuses to take people into the gang who cannot fend for themselves. Spouses and children are one thing, but someone who’s useless in a fight is dead weight to her. She may make some exceptions, but very rarely.

Willie’s also prone to a fiery temper. She tries not to take it out on everyone else, but usually fails. It typically flares up when something goes really wrong - run-ins with bounty hunters, someone getting badly injured, the like. It’s almost as if she becomes a different person. Thankfully, this side of her doesn’t come out too often.

Strengths

Willie is an excellent sharpshooter. When it comes to firefights, she rarely misses her marks. She always says it’s the adrenaline that gives her an advantage, but she secretly thinks she’s just good.

She’d be furious if anyone brought this up, but Willie is frighteningly good at lying. Before the gang’s formation, her lies were a vital component in the successes of her robberies and break-ins.

Willie is very intelligent and isn’t afraid to show it. She’s very quick on her feet, which is great in tight situations.

Weaknesses

Whether she means to or not is a bit of a mystery, but Willie seems to be a master at manipulating people. It’s a gift when she needs to get herself out of sticky situations with witnesses or the law, but occasionally, she finds herself doing it to her gang members as well. If she manages to realize what she’s doing, she always goes to the person and profusely apologizes to them.

Willie is not scared of dying - at all. She plans to live as an outlaw for the rest of her days, so she’ll go down in a gunfight or a brawl sometime. This lack of rational fear often sees her throwing herself into dangerous situations headfirst. She has a knack for coming out the other side unscathed, but even she knows that won’t last forever.

You’d think that living as an outlaw would desensitize Willie to blood and guts, but she’s extremely squeamish. She can barely bandage a cut on her own because she hates the sight of blood so much. In fights, she can block out the blood and gore, but when it’s a member of her gang or even herself, that’s not possible.

Equipment

Willie’s weapon of choice is a rifle she keeps slung around her back. It’s mostly for intimidation purposes, but she certainly knows how to use it if she needs to. She also keeps a pistol strapped across her abdomen underneath her clothes - for emergencies, as she likes to say.

Horse

Willie rides a bay blanket Appaloosa named Starr. The mare is the same horse that Willie rode away from her home the night she killed her husband. She refuses to give her up for a faster or stronger horse and showers her with love.

Other

shoot me a PM if you’re interested in our characters being friends or even love interests! I’d love to hear from you and listen to your ideas

Ragtag Misfits | Western RP | OpenFebruary 4, 2022 03:59 PM

honeymoon

Neutral

Give Award

Honeybrook said:

Pack Name

Honeybrook

Pack Number

Character Name

Wilhelma ‘Willie’ Murphy

Female

Sexuality

Heterosexual

Role

Leader

Appearance

Willie is of Irish and Mexican descent, and her appearance reflects that of both her parents. Her skin is warm and medium-toned, with large freckles scattered across her face and body, and always has a glow that makes it seem as though she’s just come in from standing in the sun. Her hair falls to her mid-back and is somewhere between dark brown and black, with a wavy, wiry texture. She typically either keeps it down or braids it back tightly out of her way. Her eyes are round and deep brown in color, and are framed by thick, dark eyebrows.

Willie stands at around 5’4” and has a very athletic body type - muscular, but still thin. When she absolutely needs to, she can pull her hair back and pass as a young man on horseback. She walks with a distinctive, confident swagger.

Willie’s most notable scar is a thin, shallow white line across her throat that she received in a knife fight. She doesn’t bother to keep it hidden, instead wearing it as a badge of honor. While this is her most notable battle scar, she has several others hidden from view.

Willie’s usual outfit consists of a dark blue button-up shirt, black work pants, and a beat-up pair of black boots with a light brown coat and black hat. She keeps a black-and-white bandana patterned with flowers tied loosely around her neck. Willie isn’t a big fan of dresses, but she will wear them if she needs to blend in while in town or elsewhere.

Personality

Willie’s first foray into the outlaw lifestyle was when she killed her own husband. She had been married off to the brute at only nineteen and endured his tantrums and beatings for nearly a year until she finally snapped and shot him through the chest. She took off with both her own and her husband’s possessions and has been on the run ever since.

While on the run, Willie kept herself afloat by doing petty robberies and break-ins. What she likes to call her biggest feat was a huge bank robbery she managed to pull off all on her own. She won’t tell anybody this, but she doesn’t think she could do that again if she tried. That particular stunt is what spawned most of the bounties that are currently out on her head. She’s not quite at ‘dead-or-alive’ status, but she’s getting there.

She began scouting out members for the gang a few months after the robbery. To be honest, she was tired of being alone, and it’s a lot safer to be an outlaw with a gang than on your own.

Willie sees her gang as more of a big family than a group of criminals. She truly does care about each and every member’s happiness and wellbeing. People who cause issues within the gang often see an ugly side of her. Her friendliness can be a little off-putting to those who expected a more stoic gang leader. Without solid relationships between members, she believes it’s much easier for a gang to fall apart on itself.

Even with this family mentality, Willie refuses to take people into the gang who cannot fend for themselves. Spouses and children are one thing, but someone who’s useless in a fight is dead weight to her. She may make some exceptions, but very rarely.

Willie’s also prone to a fiery temper. She tries not to take it out on everyone else, but usually fails. It typically flares up when something goes really wrong - run-ins with bounty hunters, someone getting badly injured, the like. It’s almost as if she becomes a different person. Thankfully, this side of her doesn’t come out too often.

Strengths

Willie is an excellent sharpshooter. When it comes to firefights, she rarely misses her marks. She always says it’s the adrenaline that gives her an advantage, but she secretly thinks she’s just good.

She’d be furious if anyone brought this up, but Willie is frighteningly good at lying. Before the gang’s formation, her lies were a vital component in the successes of her robberies and break-ins.

Willie is very intelligent and isn’t afraid to show it. She’s very quick on her feet, which is great in tight situations.

Weaknesses

Whether she means to or not is a bit of a mystery, but Willie seems to be a master at manipulating people. It’s a gift when she needs to get herself out of sticky situations with witnesses or the law, but occasionally, she finds herself doing it to her gang members as well. If she manages to realize what she’s doing, she always goes to the person and profusely apologizes to them.

Willie is not scared of dying - at all. She plans to live as an outlaw for the rest of her days, so she’ll go down in a gunfight or a brawl sometime. This lack of rational fear often sees her throwing herself into dangerous situations headfirst. She has a knack for coming out the other side unscathed, but even she knows that won’t last forever.

You’d think that living as an outlaw would desensitize Willie to blood and guts, but she’s extremely squeamish. She can barely bandage a cut on her own because she hates the sight of blood so much. In fights, she can block out the blood and gore, but when it’s a member of her gang or even herself, that’s not possible.

Equipment

Willie’s weapon of choice is a rifle she keeps slung around her back. It’s mostly for intimidation purposes, but she certainly knows how to use it if she needs to. She also keeps a pistol strapped across her abdomen underneath her clothes - for emergencies, as she likes to say.

Horse

Willie rides a bay blanket Appaloosa named Starr. The mare is the same horse that Willie rode away from her home the night she killed her husband. She refuses to give her up for a faster or stronger horse and showers her with love.

Other

shoot me a PM if you’re interested in our characters being friends or even love interests! I’d love to hear from you and listen to your ideas

she's accepted :)
Ragtag Misfits | Western RP | OpenFebruary 4, 2022 04:01 PM

honeymoon

Neutral

Give Award

King of Winter~ said:
How many characters could we make?

max is 2 ^^

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved