Wolf Play : Prehistoric Pride | Sabertooth RP | Open!
Chatbox
 LunarKingdom
07:18:16 
Hello
 Wind hunters
07:15:29 
Hi
 distant-screams
07:14:31 katy | beetle
i think i've gotten used to it at this point xD i've had this palette for 6+ months i think

but i can see how it would be bothersome
 Caeruleum
07:13:57 Cae, Blue
understandable :( i mean, its not a big deal but lowkey would be annoying me A LOT :')
 distant-screams
07:12:52 katy | beetle
Cae,
i have no idea how to code </3 i bought this palette lol

maybe one day i'll ask spirit to fix it
 Caeruleum
07:11:59 Cae, Blue
katy, valid, but have you considered: fixing it lmao

eternal, youre welcome! yeahhh, especially whehn pups are held hostage for 90+ hours :')
 Eternal Sunshine
07:10:31 
Thanks blue, it feels like forever xD
 distant-screams
07:10:28 katy | beetle
Cae,
understandable! hopefully she gets better at battling :)

and i think it's because of my palette lmao
 Caeruleum
07:08:59 Cae, Blue
ive invested way too much in her cp overall to not bring her along :')

bro why is your battle screen like that, whats with black rectangles under images e.e
 distant-screams
07:07:13 katy | beetle
Cae,
how rude of her e.e i had a wolf like that and he's condemned to be a stud now
 Caeruleum
07:06:35 Cae, Blue
this one wolf of mine keeps fleeing from battles. her agility? maxed. she also keeps missing. her resolve? also maxed. what a waste of cp -.-
 ZEFHYR
07:06:21 
ah i see it now...the light the light
 distant-screams
07:06:08 katy | beetle
-Click-

weird, they're meant to join in the battles like this.
 ZEFHYR
07:03:28 
nah they dont. unless it has to set up sspecially somehow?
 Caeruleum
07:02:52 Cae, Blue
i keep forgetting familiars can help in battles lmao
 distant-screams
06:59:57 katy | beetle
i like bringing my panda to explore with me, lol. she's not very useful but she is cute.
 Caeruleum
06:59:49 Cae, Blue
labor happens after 80-96h of pregnancy
 ZEFHYR
06:59:27 
ok thank you. bet it looks cute
 Eternal Sunshine
06:58:33 
Hey! What are the hours a wolf can go into labour.
 Caeruleum
06:53:39 Cae, Blue
Sorry i dipped for a bit, i got sucked in doom scrolling 😔

Tko, apparently no one knows about her :(
No for real, give me those 5-7 seconds between flash and thunder, not this same second colab 😭

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : 0
Black Panther : +4
Red Fox : +2
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   7 

Prehistoric Pride | Sabertooth RP | Open!January 10, 2022 09:52 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Added!
Prehistoric Pride | Sabertooth RP | Open!January 10, 2022 09:57 AM

Drakaina

Darkseeker

Give Award
I'll make two characters, one male and one female. Both don't know/ aren't related.
---
Name: Alectrona
Size: [Small, Medium, Large, Massive]
She is on the large side, being 42" and weighing 500 pounds.
Appearance: [Detailed Description Minimum]
Alectrona is very muscular and decently tall, her paws are very large and her claws are kept sharp, her paws have an orange tint from blood and constant need to groom them. She has her eyes always half open giving her a "Why am I here?" glare, her eyes are a decently stricking shade of emerald green. Her coat is a deep golden brown, like a biscuit lol. She has dark brown slight fade on her pack and near her eyes. She has a handful of scars and bite marks that have healed over, her more recent one is the claw mark on her back.
Personality: [Detailed Description, I will Also Accept In Depth Dot Points]
- Very hard to get. She is very smart and can read through most of peoples bad intentions. She isn't very easy to fool or take advantage of.
- Her lack of empathy, she lacks empathy and will get what she wants, whether it's territory or if it's food. She's not afraid to take what she wants.
- Over confidence. She has a high ego of herself and it's hard to impress her, since she thinks she's the best.
Crush: N/A
Mate: N/A, Lore: She hates him, she will never forgive him.
Cubs: She has had several litters, most have died before being yearlings, the one yearling batch she had they had were killed by a male that wanted to mate.
Affiliations: [The More Detailed Relationships]
N/A, feel free to PM me for this one, I'd like if she shares a territory with a male.
Other: N/A
---
Name: Ares
Size: [Small, Medium, Large, Massive]
Large. He is the max weight in this range.
Appearance: [Detailed Description Minimum]
Ares has a deeper browm pelt with warm undertoned fur. He has several scars all over his body, many are near his neck and back. He is extremely toned and has a resting bitch face to pair with. His eyes are a light brown with redish copper like flicks. His paws are very wide and his claws are slightly dulled.
Personality: [Detailed Description, I will Also Accept In Depth Dot Points]
- His shyness. Ares is actually quite the shy gentle giant, he doesn't get into fights with him being the main cause.
- His loving personality. He will give the female the best 12 hours of her life, he will make jokes and stay with her until his job is done. He does get envious easily, if the female says one wrong word he'll rush her out of his territory.
- His size causes his quick temper. When he hears something he doesn't like he uses his big size to make it in his favor, he uses intimidation as a main tactic.
Crush: N/A, pretty much any female.
Mate: N/A
Cubs: N/A, NPC cubs
Affiliations: [The More Detailed Relationships]
N/A, PM me for possibilities.
Other: N/A

Edited at January 11, 2022 01:17 PM by SUCCUBUS
Prehistoric Pride | Sabertooth RP | Open!January 10, 2022 10:00 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Thank you! <3
It's not finished yet ;-; but I wanted to get as much done and start letting people in before I run to bed.

Just let me know when you decide what you're wanting! I'll do my best to keep everything updated. ^^
Prehistoric Pride | Sabertooth RP | Open!January 10, 2022 10:28 AM

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award
My Massive Female
Name:
Ryanne
Meaning: "King"
Size:
Massive
Appearance:
Ryanne is extremely aptly named. With a name meaning 'King' under her belt, it's only seemed to enhance her powerful aura. The female is of a massive size, standing at 49 inches and weighing a huge 960 pounds. Ryanne is a behemoth to behold, muscle firmly packed across her entire body, stored in her long, powerful legs, in her broad chest, rippling across her sides and back, packing firmly into her neck and leading up to her broad head. To say she looked feminine in the slightest would... honestly just be a lie.

Her coat is of a deep bronze-tan hue with faint brown-bronze markings across her figure, somewhat similar in shape to those of a clouded leopard. Her chin is a tan-cream shade, this shade stretches down the underside of her neck and between her forelegs, stretching into a pale underbelly where her brown-bronze markings are more obvious.

Her fur is thick, but pretty short altogether. In cooler months, it can get longer, but overall it's a rather short. On the sides of her face it is a little longer, dishing out to the sides. This longer-ish fur extends down her throat, all around her neck, and slightly onto her shoulders. And, as with all females, her two largest teeth aren't as large as those of a male.

Her eyes are a bright, burning shade of topaz-bronze, and her scent is a mixture of burning wood and smoke.
Personality:
- Aggression.
- Really just a whole lot of aggression.
- Aggressive towards females, males, anyone and everyone.
- Highly possessive. If someone or something is hers then they are hers.
- Similarly, extremely territorial. She's killed sabers for intruding on her territory, and she would do it again.
- Never afraid to get into an altercation--over food, resting place, on behalf of her children, because you looked at her wrong
- She has weight to throw around and she will throw it around if she thinks she can win a fight against you
- Very much trusts her instincts, so if her instincts don't like you, neither does she.
- She doesn't care for routine, and can quite easily adapt and "go with the flow" in some cases [probably from raising so many litters].
- With those that aren't her cubs, she's serious and impatient, she's got a hard wall up around her and her kids, and she will be the wall if she must. With her kids, or those that she's allowed to shelter within her territory, she tends to be less aggressive. Perhaps not warm nor gentle, but less aggressive, less brash, less impatient.
Crush:
None
Mate:
None
Cubs:
Open to a 6 Month Old Litter, a 1.5 Year Old Litter [1 Year, 6 Months], and Adult Children
Vida, Adult Son, Played by Me
Sakina, Adult Daughter, Played by Tenebirs Umbra
Affiliations:
Vida - Son
[Insert Text]
Sakina - Daughter
[Text]
Other:
Important Notes:

- Her oldest adult cub would be 7.5 Years [7 Years, 6 Months] at most, with her youngest being her most recent litters. She had cubs every year, whether or not they stayed with her in her territory or are in this RP is a different story.

- She acts very male-like, including owning a massive territory that was independent of male protection.

- If she had cubs that she thought had no possibility of threatening her hold on her territory [such as newer litters, or smaller offspring], she may have allowed them to set up territories within her own, another male-like quality of hers. She offered them protection, so long as, if their conjoined borders were threatened, they would fight with her. She refused to get involved in the territorial battles between them.

> Following the above point, her territory was a large area of mostly plains with some sparse forests, and one area of thick forest that extended out beyond her borders.

- I lowkey call the children that stayed with her "her harem of children", because yes.

Edited at February 13, 2022 03:36 AM by Polly
Prehistoric Pride | Sabertooth RP | Open!January 10, 2022 02:56 PM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserve massive male and small female?
Prehistoric Pride | Sabertooth RP | Open!January 10, 2022 03:05 PM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Imre
meaning: strength

Size: Massive

Appearance:
Imre is a true menace and beast in terms of his size and appearance. He stands at the maximum height for a sabertooth (49'') with a solid and muscular physique. His legs hold most of his power in terms of his body, but his true strength comes from his sabers. Two massive ones poke out from his muzzle several inches in length. They are thicker and longer than most, which makes sense given his height and gender. Halfway up they are stained slightly more red, though the colour is hardly seen. Only in certain light is the red tint noted.

The male's coat is a simple tan, though ranges slightly darker with a lighter underbelly. He has a tuft of fur on either side of his cheeks and has yellow, bright eyes. His stance and posture radiates power, his body reflecting his strength with its many scars and closed wounds. Imre's body is covered in them. A chunk of his ear is missing, he's lost a back tooth due to impact, and he nearly lost his vision due to a wound over his face. Not to mention the many scars upon his back and legs in attempt to defend his territory against others.

Personality:

Stoic - Reserved - Headstrong - Intimidating - Loud - Distrusting - Cunning - Tricky - Can be Nice (?)

Imre is a unique individual. He follows a certain law made up for himself: he leaves others alone if they leave him alone. He could truly be a peaceful individual when granted that wish of his. In fact, he never seeks out fights nor acts violent unless something of his is threatened, like most sabertooths do. Then, he will grow aggressive, giving it his all in attempt to defend what is his.

He is stoic and proud, though does not brag about it. He is more of the reserved type, keeping to himself and minding his own business. Of course, if another is in trouble, he's the type that would approach and offer assistance, but if any aggression is seen, he will simply wander off. He doesn't feed into that nor wishes to waste his time.

Imre holds little patience for violence. He himself doesn't prefer it. It simply exerts extra energy that he doesn't wish to use. He has a carefree persona upon first encounter. He is also headstrong, not letting others make choices or following them unless proven to work. Imre is careful that way. He has long learned that survival is one large game, and he doesn't intend to lose by listening to another. The male is also intimidating, despite not acting so. His large height and the way he carries himself tends to come off as fearful, when truly, Imre is quite soft. He puts up a tough front, when in reality, he can be loyal and trusting.

Of course, like others, he will be distrusting and tricky to strangers. Towards a stranger, he's the type to leave them behind and put himself first unless trust is earned. Then, he fights not only for himself, but for others as well. He is quick thinking and cunning, able to come up with quick solutions to problems. If not, well, he'll just scurry away and let it be somebody else's problem. Imre can also be nice in a certain sense. Since he is more mellow, he is the type to allow another upon his territory to rest and hunt upon it. However, he will chase them out by morning, but in ways such as those, the male isn't as territorial.

Regardless, he would be a good companion to have on your side, providing that there is mutual respect and trust.

Crush: None
Mate: None
Cubs: None

Affiliations:
Ryanne - She is an individual whom Imre WILL befriend, odd as it sounds. It's a simple friendship, both of which is filled with mutual respect and trust. He knows that he can count on her just as she could count on him. It may sound out of nature for his species and gender, but both she and her children lie under his protection, even though he knows that she can handle things herself. He never mentions it, but he is there for her when needed and will fight both with and for her when asked.

Edited at February 12, 2022 12:46 PM by Tenebris Umbra
Prehistoric Pride | Sabertooth RP | Open!January 10, 2022 03:05 PM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Sakina
meaning: tranquility and peacefulness

Size: Small

Appearance:
She stands at 29'' with short legs and a stubby build. Sakina's physique has muscle, sure, though is more on the leaner side. It isn't very noticeable, for her body still remains muscular like most sabertooths, just slightly thinner in her stomach and front legs. She isn't very impressive in terms of both appearance and personality. In fact, she's rather weak, several scars upon her pelt due to being beaten in small fights or attacks.

Her coat is more on the lighter side and is one singular colour besides a hint of cream seen under her chin.

(will add more later)

Personality:
Timid - Paranoid - Introverted - Weak - Coward - Silent - Loyal

Sakina is a very timid thing. She allows others to walk all over her, avoiding confrontation by all means necessary. The female dislikes drama, fighting, or any form of argument, even if she isn't involved. Regardless of what she does or where she goes, she is always paranoid. Sakina always utters and mumbles to herself in attempt to calm herself down. No matter what she encounters, she is fearful, thinking the worst. A flower? It's pretty, but what if it's poisonous to touch. Water to drink? How refreshing, but what if you can die drinking it? Another sabertooth? Perhaps they can be friends, but what if they murder her at first encounter.

Regardless, Sakina is a runner. She always runs, even if the incident is simple to solve. She believes the worst and always looks at life as the glass half empty. Her walk alone is cowardly, her frame shrunken even more (however possible), with her ears pinned against her. Trusly, a mouse has more courage than her. Sakina, on top of that, is also introverted. She will not talk to others, will not even utter a word to a stranger. She only has her own company. Even when she does speak, her tone is muffled and quiet, often causing others to ask her to repeat herself. She mumbles and stutters, so Sakina simply remains quiet. She acts like a mute, despite having a voice.

She is weak, unable to fight. Truly, she doesn't know if she could, for if jumped, Sakina would just give up right there and tremble in fear. The only thing she could do successfully is hunt. Even then, if the creature is bigger than her (which most are), she will hesitate. Thus, she reverts to hunting smaller game. However, despite this about her, Sakina is loyal to those around her, though to the point where she lets others yell at her or treat her horribly. She simply refuses to act bold or confront another, fearing the outcome.

She isn't really good to have as a friend or companion.

She's pretty useless.

Crush: None
Mate: None
Cubs: None

Affiliations:
Ryanne - Mother

[blank] - Brother

Other:

Edited at January 11, 2022 11:47 AM by Tenebris Umbra
Prehistoric Pride | Sabertooth RP | Open!January 10, 2022 04:39 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
You got it!
Prehistoric Pride | Sabertooth RP | Open!January 10, 2022 06:39 PM

Drakaina

Darkseeker

Give Award
Edited my entry! Added a male and female character. If changed needed to be made to fill in a specific role and balance things out lemme know.
Prehistoric Pride | Sabertooth RP | Open!January 10, 2022 10:03 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
They look great except the third massive spot was already reserved by Tenebris. So you'll have to put the male in a different size category. I haven't been on so I wasn't able to update it. ;-;

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us