Wolf Play : The Calling | Sign Ups | OPEN (2 slots)
Chatbox
 distant-screams
04:24:08 katy | beetle
Apples Saved: 40
6 more apples and i can make another custom ^^ getting close!
 Amygdala
04:22:10 Amy/Anpmygdala
Bye redd
 Red River Wolves
04:21:58 Redd Dead
Okay I should probably get some sleep before it becomes morning and I accidentally pull an all-nighter. Bye!
 Amygdala
04:17:52 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd

Makes sense...i would lose like 3k dominance us i used it
 Red River Wolves
04:16:39 Redd Dead
Amy,
It would increase my dominance, but I don't trust it. I have them sorted in roles by dominance ranges. So basically, for the lore
 Amygdala
04:14:22 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Damn...why didn't you use wolf totem to sort dominance?
 distant-screams
04:14:18 katy | beetle
Amy,
thank you :) i'm very excited to see what she produces pup-wise
 Red River Wolves
04:12:58 Redd Dead
I finally have a nonzero pack dominance. Only took an hour and 25k mush
 Amygdala
04:12:51 Amy/Anpmygdala
Katy
Wow amazing wolf
 distant-screams
04:12:09 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws for my new favorite wolf?
 Forest Dwelling
04:09:57 Wolflocke Challenge
BE training is going well so far for the freelancer
-WP Click-
He keeps stealing the kills lol
 distant-screams
04:09:19 katy | beetle
Exist,
i appreciate it! might add the option to my shop eventually :)
 Existence
04:08:23 Exist / Kuskyn
Katy, You did amazing with it~~
 Amygdala
04:08:20 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Eh....small detail
 distant-screams
04:07:21 katy | beetle
Exist,
hehe thank you ^^ i don't usually do comms for designs so it was fun!

mummified,
yeah probably :')
 Red River Wolves
04:06:53 Redd Dead
Amy,
That's how I justify it lol. But I might be spending on den expansion for it
 mummified
04:06:30 
distant
ugh so i should probably save all my tokens :,(
 Existence
04:06:25 Exist / Kuskyn
Katy, Aww sweet baby, Makes me want one *^*
 Amygdala
04:05:25 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Oh i was addicted way before...but atleast with the tokens i am not spending mush XD
 distant-screams
04:04:55 katy | beetle
mummified,
yep ^^ eve hasn't announced when it'll be though.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mamba : 0
Red Fox : +4
Bengal Tiger : -1
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5 

The Calling | Sign Ups | OPEN (2 slots)December 29, 2021 10:29 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name: Vanessa Heath

Gender and/or Pronouns: Female (She/Her)

Bird Species: Peregrine Falcon

Appearance:

Vanessa is a rather tall woman, standing at about 6’1. Her skin is medium tan in color, complementing her striking greenish-blue eyes. The avian’s hair is long and a beautiful shade of deep charcoal-brown, causing her eyes to seem to be more teal than anything else. Her hair is not very well kept as her species is known to be rather fast fliers. Hard to keep straight hair when you dive as fast as she can.

Her stature is a rather interesting one - being rather lean in appearance while still holding quite a bit of muscle to it. This allows her to easily traverse through the air while still holding a good amount of strength. However, she greatly lacks stamina and defense with this build.

The female avian generally wears darker clothes - being a mix of blacks, greys, and dark blues, green, or purples. Many of her clothes are furlined and provide much warmth (which is always needed for her flights). For shoes, she will often wear combat boots - being black or brown in color. Around her neck lies a silver chain with a purple gemstone pendant held by a metal bird foot. She never takes it off, and gets agitated when others try to take it. Goggles are always seen on her forehead. However, she only wears these when flying so she can keep her sight.

Her wings and feathers are exactly those of a peregrine falcon. With their storm-gray color on top and separated white on the bottom, her wings are very hard to decipher from clouds. Like all falcon wings, her own are incredibly long and are built for diving at high speeds. To help her fly with precision, tail feathers also stick out her back - right about her hips. The tail feathers are long and narrow, and still remain exactly like real falcon feathers.

Personality:

Vanessa is not one who takes orders very well. She mostly ignores them - preferring to strike out on her own and make her own rules. However, she can be pushed into listening, given the right incentives. These incentives can vary, though it is most commonly used is the promise of never being bothered again. (As if that’d ever happen.)

The female avian is known to be incredibly snappy, giving rather harsh remarks to those who annoy her. What she says can range anywhere from insults to sarcastic lines… followed by another insult. She basically does nothing but sarcastic insults. She hates being wrong (even if she truly isn’t) and will use such tactics in the most trieval of arguments. However, wise and calm elders (or those older than her in general) as well as calm young ones are spared from this behavior. Instead, they are treated with respect - with no insults thrown their way whatsoever, even if they annoy her. Infact, Vanessa will even go to great lengths just to protect these groups. It is unknown why these specific groups are spared, but it is speculated that it is due to her being nothing more than a softy with a rough exterior. If only more knew how to break through it.

The rest of this woman’s personality is a mystery. With basically no friends or loved ones in general, it is not known how she acts towards those she cares for. Furthermore, it is unknown what she likes to do in her freetime - or what she likes at all. It has been said that she will forever remain a mystery, and many people have begun to believe this.

Background:

Not much is known about the woman’s past. Though, it is known that she was not raised by any blood relatives. Furthermore, it is unknown as to what happened to her parents or siblings. When asked, she outright refuses to talk of them - getting agressinge to the asker and forcing them from her designated home. Thus, adding another mystery to this already mysterious woman.

During the Calling, Vanessa was a lot calmer than usual. Much more peaceful. She rarely found herself in an argument, unless someone royally screwed up. She was even more tolerant to those she found annoying. Maybe, some other avians could finally break through that shell of hers? We’ll have to wait and see.

Edited at December 29, 2021 11:56 PM by High Hills Pack
The Calling | Sign Ups | OPEN (2 slots)December 29, 2021 10:36 PM

technoblade

Neutral

Give Award
High Hills Pack said:

Name: Vanessa Heath

Gender and/or Pronouns: Female (She/Her)

Bird Species: Peregrine Falcon

Accepted but I would like you to remember that on the island aggression is not very tolerated since it's supposed to be a time of peace and neutrality.
The Calling | Sign Ups | OPEN (2 slots)December 29, 2021 10:54 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Noted. I was hoping to have her for some drama, if that is alright. If not, I can edit her personality. ^^

Edited at December 29, 2021 10:55 PM by High Hills Pack
The Calling | Sign Ups | OPEN (2 slots)December 29, 2021 10:57 PM

technoblade

Neutral

Give Award

High Hills Pack said:
Noted. I was hoping to have her for some drama, if that is alright. If not, I can edit her personality. ^^

DM me and we can talk about it ^^
The Calling | Sign Ups | OPEN (2 slots)December 30, 2021 12:07 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
May you please reserve a spot for me, it's ok if not.
The Calling | Sign Ups | OPEN (2 slots)December 30, 2021 12:51 AM

technoblade

Neutral

Give Award

Solar said:
May you please reserve a spot for me, it's ok if not.

Reserving a spot; make sure to come back cause it'll be opened back up after 24 hours.
The Calling | Sign Ups | OPEN (2 slots)December 30, 2021 05:14 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I just had to rewrite all of it after 5 hours of making the art and writing.
The Calling | Sign Ups | OPEN (2 slots)December 30, 2021 05:28 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name: Quinn Miller

Gender and/or Pronouns: Non-binary (They/them)

Bird Species: Blue Jay

Appearance:Short brown hair with red-ish hues. Long-ish wings that due to being long their wings drag along the ground. They are usually seen with a brown overcoat as well as a white shirt with black boots. They stand at a meer 5’2 quite short for the average avian.

https://postimg.cc/wRj5fV4L

Personality:They are very stubborn and like to use sarcastic jokes a lot but only use sarcasm around familiar people. They hate failing and when they do they will overreact .They are a Klutz and will trip on their wings while walking so you may see bruises and small cuts on their arms, legs or face.

Background:When they first saw the stars align, their body filled with excitement and nervousness they unraveled their wings staring at a flock of other avians and ran off the hill and flew into the night sky.

(I’m so sorry this is so short i’m just so tired it's 5AM so-)

The Calling | Sign Ups | OPEN (2 slots)December 30, 2021 10:23 AM

technoblade

Neutral

Give Award

Solar said:

Name: Quinn Miller

Gender and/or Pronouns: Non-binary (They/them)

Bird Species: Blue Jay

Appearance:Short brown hair with red-ish hues. Long-ish wings that due to being long their wings drag along the ground. They are usually seen with a brown overcoat as well as a white shirt with black boots. They stand at a meer 5’2 quite short for the average avian.

https://postimg.cc/wRj5fV4L

Personality:They are very stubborn and like to use sarcastic jokes a lot but only use sarcasm around familiar people. They hate failing and when they do they will overreact .They are a Klutz and will trip on their wings while walking so you may see bruises and small cuts on their arms, legs or face.

Background:When they first saw the stars align, their body filled with excitement and nervousness they unraveled their wings staring at a flock of other avians and ran off the hill and flew into the night sky.

(I’m so sorry this is so short i’m just so tired it's 5AM so-)

It's a good start but I do need it to be a bit longer. So right now It is rejected. If you want to try and fix it up when you're more awake that is fine.
The Calling | Sign Ups | OPEN (2 slots)December 30, 2021 11:12 AM

Destinations End

Game Moderator
Neutral

Give Award
reserve two avains please

Name: Chogan Rute
Gender and/or Pronouns: Male
Bird Species: Crow/Raven hybrid
Appearance (Picture optional): Chogan
Personality:
Background (Optional):