Wolf Play : Yellowstone Survival | Sign Ups | Open!
Chatbox
 Everlasting Torment
09:23:30 Anubis, Samael
Hey
 Eternal Calamity
09:21:17 Calamity, Cal
@Ámor
That's fair, glad you've got a couple rps going! Hope you're having fun with them!
 Ámor
09:20:28 On haitus
@Eternal
its fun lol, ive mostly focused on work and stuff but i do have a few rps going on
 Eternal Calamity
09:19:47 Calamity, Cal
@Ámor
That's fun, how's that been going?
 Ámor
09:19:06 On haitus
@Eternal
ive bene trying to get back into rping, lol.
 Eternal Calamity
09:18:28 Calamity, Cal
@Ámor
Glad you've been alright! I've been fine, just about up to the same as the last time we spoke, haha.
 Ámor
09:17:51 On haitus
@eternal
been good, dropped out of college + full time at work now, you?
 Magnus Bane
09:17:41 Mag/Maggy
-WP Click-
Not sure I like his name. So name suggestions?
 Eternal Calamity
09:17:15 Calamity, Cal
@Ámor
Hey! Yeah, been a while, how are you?
 Existence
09:16:30 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
You're a spitting image of your mother
 Ámor
09:15:56 On haitus
Eternal**
 Ámor
09:15:43 On haitus
@Eteranl
Hiiii we havent talked in foreverrr
 Eternal Calamity
09:15:23 Calamity, Cal
Just poking my head in after a multiple-month absence, and poking my head back out, lol.
 Azrael
09:13:16 Ash, Khaos
hi chat... is anyone available to talk please? I need to distract my mind... 😓
 Voxtexy
09:09:35 Vox, Corey
Emmet,
Ooo, yes!! I'm so happy to see that design used omg
 Continental Wolves
09:07:34 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vox
-WP Click-
I customized him :D
 Ámor
09:06:46 On haitus
@Vox
xD my work, everyone bought all the cases of water and toilet paper..
 avelexa
09:04:58 lex
whoops!! that was meant for sales chat :')
 Voxtexy
09:04:02 Vox, Corey
I'm pretty sure my coworkers are over me and my speaker lmao

We gotta clean every morning for an hour and the first day of October I immediately threw on a halloween playlist. I'm thinking it's time for round two tomorrow morning, if I can find some more songs that aren't the ones I've already played
 Boo
09:00:13 Chrissy
tay,
nothing good out of that lot. </3

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Rattlesnake : -1
Green Python : -5
Grizzly Bear : -4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Yellowstone Survival | Sign Ups | Open!December 19, 2021 07:57 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
Wolf Pride~
Make sure to read the rules one more time.
Yellowstone Survival | Sign Ups | Open!December 19, 2021 08:16 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Other: Blind wolf, Yellowstone
Personality: When he was in his pack he cared and loved his pack. He slept in the sun, on his back, trounce lolled out to the side. Ever since his mate died he has been seeking revenge, and he wreaks havoc on all creatures. He has a few good friends, but everyone else he hates. He loves pups. He has the soft side for them. He has always wanted some of his own.
Appearance: He weighs about 130 pounds but starting to drop due to famine. He also has lots of scars from previous battles. He has one over his muzzle, one across his back. He wears leg and tail wraps to hide other scars.
Yellowstone Survival | Sign Ups | Open!December 19, 2021 08:24 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
Wolf Pride~
He is accepted!
Yellowstone Survival | Sign Ups | Open!December 19, 2021 08:31 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
{ Credits for all images go to woxys on DA. Stock Images }
• K I A •
Species:
Wolf
Aroma:
Pine
Appearance:
Personality:
Kia is a fairly docile female. You will almost never see her get aggressive unless she needs to. She is very understanding towards others and will do anything to help them before herself. Most will notice how nurturing she is. Many are surprised she doesn't have pups due to her mother instincts. She is a very intelligent she wolf. Kia has had enough experience in this world that she has high hopes for her survival.
Surprisingly, Kia has not had much experience in the romance department. She hasn't met a male that was right for her yet. And she uses her independence as an excuse. Kia is a very stubborn wolf and is hard to convince for just about anything. She is not a super dominant wolf but will stand her ground if she feels is needed. Kia doesn't have many acquaintances due to her need to travel alone.
Kia is a very laid back female. She typically minds her own business to avoid any negative conflicts. Kia was never one to butt her head in others business. Kia may not seem like the intimidating type. She may not seem like she has aggression in her. Simply because she tries not to be aggressive. She doesn't see it getting you anywhere. Most doubt her abilities. If Kia wanted to, she could be the most aggressive wolf that you have ever met. But she chooses not to because of her soft heart. Kia simply wants the best for everyone.
+ Flowers +
+ Hunting +
Dislikes:
- Storms -
- Tiny Areas -
- Fighting -
Strengths:
+ Intelligence +
+ Agility +
+ Stamina +
Weaknesses:
- Speed -
- Strength -
- Kindness -
Crush:
Develops
Mate:
N/A
Pups:
N/A
Other:

Edited at December 21, 2021 12:08 AM by M I S E R Y
Yellowstone Survival | Sign Ups | Open!December 19, 2021 08:35 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
{ Credits for all images go to woxys on DA. Stock Images. }
• F E L I X •
Species:
Fox
Aroma:
Rain
Appearance:
Personality:
Felix is a very skittish male. He is always cautious of his surroundings.
wip
+ Snow +
+ Chasing +
Dislikes:
- Boredom -
- Mud -
- Bears -
Strengths:
+ Agility +
+ Speed +
+ Stealth +
Weaknesses:
- Strength -
- Stamina -
- Climbing -
Crush:
Open
Mate:
N/A
Kits:
N/A
Other:

Edited at December 22, 2021 02:53 PM by M I S E R Y
Yellowstone Survival | Sign Ups | Open!December 19, 2021 08:37 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name: Jester
Species: Coyote
Appearence: Jester has gold eyes. His coat is reddish-brown. He has a hint of tan under his stomach. His left ear was nipped off from when he was a pup. He has a deformed paw that makes hi walk funny, with a slight limp. He stands at 3' 2" he weighs 62 pounds.
Personality: Jester is fairly smart but when it comes to things he acts pretty stupid. He is very annoying because of his limp. He yips and yells and gets on everyone's nerves. He is a very nice fella if you actually want to talk to him. He is not the guy to hold a grudge. He lives by himself because everyone hates him. He can't hunt because of his limp so he is usually sad, depressed and hungry. He lives off of other beings kills. He follows the wolves, but is driven off when he is seen. So he is a lonely coyote.
Dislikes: Hunting, lonlieness
Strengths: Climbing, swimming
Weaknesses: Socializing, strength, speed, agility
Crush: Open
Mate: N/A
Offspring: N/A
Other: Deformed foot, Yellowstone

Edited at December 19, 2021 08:43 PM by Wolf Pride
Yellowstone Survival | Sign Ups | Open!December 19, 2021 08:37 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sorry not done didn't mean to post
Yellowstone Survival | Sign Ups | Open!December 19, 2021 08:41 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name:
Sidonie
Species:
Coyote?
Appearance:
~~~
Sidonie is 65 inches and has a shiny gold pelt color, she also has 4 medium height black socks with also a black muzzle that fades as it reaches her checks. Sidonie has long legs there is also a bit of white at the tip of her tail. Her eyes are dark brown-ish color and her ears are abit long.
~~~
~~~
Personality:
~~~
~~~
Sidonie is a sweet girl who only wishes is to make friends! She loves to play and she loves puppies. Sidonie loves romance but she must know him very well to get with.
~~~
Sidonie always whimpers when someone makes fun of her. She sometimes hide from those who she thinks is mean. The top reason why Sidonie gets made fun of is because she doesn't look like a coyote. She looks like...more of a hyena that was born from a fox.
~~~
She is obviously shy, and she would do anything to protect her friends and family. Although she is a bit useless but the thing is...is that she is a loner and right now she doesn't have any problems to deal with.
✬Running
✬Relaxing
Dislikes:
✬Mean peps
✬Hunters
✬Bears
✬Wolfs
Strengths:
✬Running
✬Agility
Weaknesses:
✬Regaing energy
✬Jumping to much
Crush:
Open to anyone :3
Mate:
Open to anyone :3
Offspring:
Soon
Other:
all stock images are by Maned wolf 04-2
and Idk if a Maned wolf goes in Wolf or coyote species
because it does not say what it is ;-;
Yellowstone

Edited at December 20, 2021 01:25 PM by The Top Hat Creature
Yellowstone Survival | Sign Ups | Open!December 19, 2021 08:44 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
Wolf Pride~
Accepted
Yellowstone Survival | Sign Ups | Open!December 19, 2021 09:03 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Credits goes to Dark-Wolfs-Stock on Da stock images
Maximus
~
||5 years||
~
||Male||
~
Aroma:
Mixture of wild flowers and honey
~
Appearance:
Maximus is your average colored Red wolf with black running half way to his ears and all the way down to the tip of his tail, after the black comes his (redish) orange coloring lighting up to a more peach/cream as it flows to his paws. behind and going up his ears are is his darkest orange coloring turning almost to a red his face is a mixture of orange grey and red. While as the sides of his face and his muzzle are peach/cream along with under his tail and belly, he isnt as fluffy as most wolves the muscular/bullky frame he has takes it place especially when he moves around.
°
Max is is 16 inches at the shoulder
And 5.5 feet in length, to Max weighing 80 pounds is like carrying 10 feathers and a hare tail.
~
(old) Personality:
In other male' point of view Maximus is stand-offish, which isn't very true. Maximus is the kind of male that prefers the company of females and pups, Maximus is a kind and sweet male towards all Females; caring unconditionally for them and their young regardless of their personal relationship. Maximus is a huge flirt always teasing females even in the presence of another male or in a pack manner other pack members, yet he has yet to take a mate of his own. He is looking for a female that will stick by him through thick and thin, as his greatest fear is losing those he cares about. Maximus's relationships with other males are much different from that he holds with females, often being cold and sterile, business-like conversations which earns his stand-offish reputation with other males. Although Maximus is not cruel or impolite he tends to keep other males at arms length. But once trust is formed, he is a loyal friend that will joke and stand by his friends.
~
Crush:
Kia
~
Mate: pffft yeah right he owns all females (we will see)
~
Pups: maybe
~
Affiliation's: none for now
~
other: Yellowstone
Note:
Max still is a flirt but doesn't flirt as much as he used to after setting his eyes on Kia. Max is very territorial when it comes to others being around Kia and 70% of the time the males dont leave unharmed.

Edited at December 19, 2021 09:05 PM by ~TheUltimapack~

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us