Wolf Play : Deadly Combinations || Horse RP || OPEN
Chatbox
 Amygdala
03:20:03 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Well i have 2 days...i need to work again on moday...may the soul of wolf play be with me lol
 Sassy Otaku
03:19:37 Chuuya/Ruggie
I have no actual goals for this FMC
I snagged first for two events last month after all
 DojejeTheWolf
03:19:09 Dojeje
I accidentally tapped the 0 and thought everyone blocked me because no one showed up
 Red River Wolves
03:18:06 Redd Dead
Crook,
lol same. I had like 7 pups and they all aged up

Amy,
Do or do not. There is no try. Either you sell your soul to WP or you don't. No inbetween
 Amygdala
03:17:47 Amy/Anpmygdala
Crook
got you covered XD

Just let me get some mush to rate them...i spent everything i had on moves lmao
 DojejeTheWolf
03:17:34 Dojeje
Actually 3
 Crooked Magic
03:16:55 Crook, She/her
Pov: When you realize you have no pups to wrestle with and were not prepared at all for FMF. Me: *Walks out and starts throwing books at the wall*
 Amygdala
03:16:06 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Maybee if i try hard enough i can reach top 3 or even the top spot :o

My goal is 50k so i get mushies for the boost event
 DojejeTheWolf
03:14:57 Dojeje
It feels like it's been 5 days
 Red River Wolves
03:13:54 Redd Dead
Amy,
I feel like sometime ago Neutrals and Darkseekers just chose violence for the FMC and never looked back. If I remember right, it's been 30k+ lately
 Existence
03:13:25 Exist / Kuskyn
Casually stacking up bald eagle feathers xD
 Amygdala
03:11:46 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Well you are neutral anyway so you wouldn't botter me...oh well time to see how crazy darkseekers will be this time
 DojejeTheWolf
03:11:40 Dojeje
I thought someone blocked me, the messages disappeared and I don't think it has been 14 days yet. It still shows me in their friends list though.
 Red River Wolves
03:10:53 Redd Dead
You have fun though. I don't have the time for it this month
 Red River Wolves
03:10:36 Redd Dead
Amy,
I forgot that was going on now. Doesn't feel real when you're not pulling all nighters grinding.
 Amygdala
03:08:55 Amy/Anpmygdala
Your Overall Territory Level is : 290
Moves Left: 21040

Muahahahhaha
Let's do this
 Amygdala
03:06:56 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
I am getting to top 5 this FMC...no going back now XD
 Red River Wolves
03:06:18 Redd Dead
Amy,
20k at once? 4k moves at once makes me sick
 Amygdala
03:06:16 Amy/Anpmygdala
-Click-
 DojejeTheWolf
03:05:42 Dojeje
I just went to someone's profile but I don't remember how I got there

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Green Python : +5
Copperhead : +1
Wolverine : -4
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   10 

Deadly Combinations || Horse RP || OPENDecember 6, 2021 10:07 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Phoenix

eee.jpg

Credits for images go to Alla-equi on DA.

7 || Mare || Formerly SV || Herd Mare || She wants her old herd back

Phoenix is a red, or claybank, dun. Her color scheme changes little enough that she could often be mistaken for a chestnut or an apricot, with her main body being a pale, brown-tinted red and her hair taking on the same shade but a few titches darker. Her muzzle, legs, and the area surrounding her eyes and ears are the darkest parts of her, being more of a deep auburn to brown than the rest of her, and she has a darker dorsal stripe as well.

Phoenix's only white marking is a star on her forehead that has an extended tail. Her hooves, from far away, appear to carry coronets, but they do not; rather, the nail closest to her coffin is lighter on each hoof than the rest of it. Her coat appears glossy and almost metallic in low to medium light and turns near golden in full sunlight.

She stands at 15.4 hands, taller than average but closer to average than to exceptionally tall, and has a daintier build than most. She was definitely created with agility and stamina in mind -- Phoenix is not a buff creature. Not that kind of strong. Her body is powerful, yes, but she is not of much use in a fight.

Personality

Phoenix is, most of the time, a relatively kind and docile animal. She goes with the flow unless the "flow" is moving in a direction she doesn't like, in which case she will do her best to redirect it. Occasionally she will change her mind and continue in the direction as everyone else, but she is not a sheep.

Phoenix is an observer, but she watches from close quarters. She is not one to be found on the outskirts of the herd; rather, she is usually near the largest conglomeration of horses. She doesn't start conversations, but she will listen to them; what this mare hears stays with her, though -- she is not a gossip. Phoenix can keep most secrets, and she mostly keeps to herself.

Her easygoing personality makes her quite approachable, and she does not turn away new friends. She is still quiet and reserved, but she serves as a calming influence and peacemaker where she can. Her joy is helping others, even if it's in a seemingly insignificant way.

Crush

Nikos

Mate

Potentially

Offspring

Open to a 2 yo, 1 yo, and current pregnancy

Epiales is her "son"

Affiliations

Nikos -- He is the sire of her foals and the only stallion she ever intends to court. One of the main reasons she is so upset about the sudden combination of the herds is his exile -- something she cannot forgive the new lead stallion for.

Epiales -- This colt was adopted, but she treats him as her own and will rain down hellfire on anyone who harms him.

Open, PM me

Other

She was the old deputy mare for the Sunny Valley herd.

ee.jpg

Edited at January 6, 2022 12:05 AM by Rising Shadows
Deadly Combinations || Horse RP || OPENDecember 6, 2021 10:08 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Imperial Sands said:
May I reserve a herd mare for now?

Reserved ^^
Deadly Combinations || Horse RP || OPENDecember 6, 2021 10:10 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Also reserve me the Lieutenant, the banished SV one. When he's done can he be the sire of Phoenix's foal(s)?
Deadly Combinations || Horse RP || OPENDecember 6, 2021 10:10 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Imperial Sands said:
Also reserve me the Lieutenant, the banished SV one. When he's done can he be the sire of Phoenix's foal(s)?

Sure thing :]
Deadly Combinations || Horse RP || OPENDecember 6, 2021 10:16 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Dez

6 || Stallion || Twilight Falls || Herd Stallion || Content

Screenshot-2021-10-09-at-8-15-04-PM.jpg

Credits to venomxbaby on DA. Background by me

Dez is a work horse, and he's built like it. A refined head sits on top of a strong neck; that is attached to a proportionate body sporting well-defined shoulders and hindquarters. His legs are sturdy and his feet are sure. He was bred for stability and stamina, and he delivered such. Dez stands at 16 hands, give or take.

As for coloration, he is on the lighter end of the flaxen chestnut spectrum. Not quite a dark gold palomino, Dez has a darker cream mane and tail and a dustier red coat. His eyes are a solid brown as well, not as dark as some, but certainly not light. When they catch the sun, they can take on a more amber tint to match his coat.

Dez has a relatively deep voice, though it's nowhere near gravelly. It carries a firm certainty behind it and commands attention. His movements are firm, by no means regal, but he carries himself with a quiet confidence. Overall, this stallion is more of a ruggedly handsome than beautiful.

Personality

Dez is definitely in the leader category. His years as a cow pony paid off in experience in rugged terrain, sometimes in extreme conditions. Because of his exposure to a variety of circumstances, he knows what he is doing. When he comes across a foreign situation, he's developed enough common sense to find a good, plausible solution.

However, as he is not a lead or lieutenant, he does not try and work over the herd. Dez obeys and sustains the stallions above him, and he would not dream of undermining their authority; he has faith that they are the leaders the herd needs and that is that.

He is a stallion that demands respect. His rule of thumb is that all horses deserve respect until they prove themselves unworthy. Therefore, Dez gives his respect and attention to each individual at first meeting. In return, he expects the same. Dez has high standards for all those around him, especially in the emotional maturity category. His greatest frustration is a horse that does not act their age, especially when it comes to those his age.

Dez is a stubborn creature, but not so hard as to be broken. As his grandfather used to say: "Blessed are the flexible, for they will never be bent out of shape." Five. He is a firm believer in compromise, but if that doesn't work, he has no problem doing what he sees is in the best interest of his horses.

Dez is not a soft individual; however, foals will always bring out a gentler side in him. While he remains firm and strict with them, the little ones get a special attention that not many others ever gain. His sober, somewhat callous exterior melts into a fatherly horse who prioritizes the happiness and wellbeing of the foals. He will still discipline them, and he will do so with no favoritism shown. He'll explain his actions, though, to try and help them learn.

Crush

Open

Mate

Open

Offspring

Open

Affiliations

Open, PM me

Other

Screenshot-2021-10-09-at-11-02-14-PM.jpg

Deadly Combinations || Horse RP || OPENDecember 6, 2021 10:19 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I just realized I can't join because I get to much writers block >.<

Edited at December 7, 2021 02:22 AM by Exotic Dreams
Deadly Combinations || Horse RP || OPENDecember 6, 2021 10:40 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Could I reserve lieutenant stallion, Rising Shadows? I want to draw 'em out.
Deadly Combinations || Horse RP || OPENDecember 6, 2021 10:42 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Weeds said:
Could I reserve lieutenant stallion, Rising Shadows? I want to draw 'em out.

Reserved!
Deadly Combinations || Horse RP || OPENDecember 7, 2021 12:37 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Buckeye
-
10 years old / Stallion / Twilight Falls Herd
-
Lieutenant Stallion and happy with it! His main ambition in life is to be the oldest living lieutenant in memory.
-
Appearance - Buckeye has a dusky dorsal stripe down the length of his back. He has a shadowed head and striped legs on a pale yellow coat. Buckeye's rump has a smoky tint during winter, though it is bleached into a milky cream under the summer sun. The stallion's right front leg is white nearly to the shoulder, the left front leg white just past the fetlock, and the rear legs are dark to the ankle. He has a bald face and a black lower lip, and his tongue is speckled. His light black hair is streaked with grey. Buckeye's right nostril is ripped and his breathing whistles slightly on that side when he pants. His legs are sturdy and strong, his hindquarters round and his spine short. His narrow chest and tough limbs let him slide through bristles and bushes without trouble, though he struggles on clearing obstacles higher than mid-chest. His eyes are almond shaped and heterochromia, one blue, one brown. Buckeye is more pony sized than horse sized, and just barely scrapes 13 hands at the shoulder. This mustang is built for scrubland and dry, thorny valleys.
Personality - Buckeye is full of energy and short on patience. His speed and strength are lacking, but he can canter for miles, slowly eating up the distance. He is a middle aged stallion with plenty of experience and at least a tiny bit of wisdom, mostly geared towards kicking his heels and swinging his hard head. He enjoys sparring for fun despite the risk of infection and injury. Buckeye had a nasty tendency to eat poisonous plants as a colt whenever his exasperated mother took her eyes off of him, and suffered many stomach aches over his foalhood. Though he has outgrown the urge to eat buttercups, he kept a deep curiosity and a gluttonous belly. The mustang enjoys patrolling the edge of the herds, investigating every noise and smell for danger. Buckeye's loyalty to the current head stallion is ironclad, more towards the position than the individual, and he sets the safety of the herd above personal bonds and his duties often make him neglect his relationships.
-
Mate / Crush / Affiliations are all open, please PM if interested. He has no offspring.
-
Other - the torn nostril is from fighting other stallions, a glancing blow to his mouth when he was a young buck.
-
RP example -
Golden eyes watched the god from a withered, twisted old tree under the baking sun. The hawk's sharp black nails bit into the flaking bark and her feathers quivered with barely contained emotion as she tracked the interloper's slow progress into her territory. His horse's every step was like a prodding needle against her restraint.

She truly loathed gods. The few that had made the mistake of entering her land had left carved to pieces, if they left at all. Even the other spirits knew not to cross without taking precautions, despite her young age and fresh status as a spirit. Her war-cry was feared across the land and her victims still bore scars from her wicked feet and cruel beak.

Liluye hopped off the branch and glided silently behind the horse, the hot wind lightly buffeting her wings. She swung her talons out, calculating the distance instinctively, growing rapidly in size until she reached her unaware target. Her cruel nails plunged into the god's back like daggers and her weight flung him from the saddle, smashing her target against the baked ground. His horse thundered away with a startled grunt and a few terrified kicks. The blond man was stunned by her blow and took a few breathless seconds to start struggling under her. The spirit easily pinned the god, pressing his face into the dry dirt. Her mighty wings, splayed out to help her balance, whipped up a cloud of dust as she settled into a better restricting position.

Edited at December 7, 2021 07:23 PM by Weeds
Deadly Combinations || Horse RP || OPENDecember 7, 2021 07:14 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Buckeye is accepted!

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   10 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us