I wish to hoard more
 Luna👻
11:35:38 Silver (She/her)
Boe yay fmc
 ST4RB10SS0M
11:34:54 Star/Bloss
Hello, 1234567890
11:34:44 
look what I got with the chyrons blessing coin should I keep?
-WP Click-
 Boeing
11:34:13 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
holy crap FMC is half an hour away
I keep forgetting
11:34:09 
hi
 Zeraphia
11:33:47 Spooky Vah
See, I prefer more... round about trauma rather than... /that/

That just... feels like too much...
 distant-screams
11:33:30 katy | beetle
-Click-
name ideas for my new oc? :)
 Luna👻
11:33:20 Silver (She/her)
Hi star!
 Zeraphia
11:33:16 Spooky Vah
Techno

Oh go for it! I'm always open for help when it comes to Ocs XD

Naming Finch took forever--
 Luna👻
11:33:08 Silver (She/her)
Vah
Oh I have many good trauma ideas I also have a guy who was kidnapped very young and raised by his abusive kidnappers then finds out his life is a lie, finds his parents, then they get killed in front of him I am evil
 technoblade
11:32:41 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

Want me to DM you?
 ST4RB10SS0M
11:32:12 Star/Bloss
Hey chat^^
 Luna👻
11:31:37 Silver (She/her)
* OC not of
 Destinations End
11:31:35 Toliska, Desti, Coy
I'm super excited for tonight and really hope to not get disappointed like last time :/

The Aurora Borealis is supposed be visible where I live in the states tonight
 Magnus Bane
11:31:35 Mag/Maggy
Ready for FMC :D
 Zeraphia
11:31:06 Spooky Vah
Techno

I might need some help XD

I'm not great at pre-traumatizing characters XD
 Nevermore.
11:31:06 Never/Nev
Vah

On one hand I want to say he's too cute but on the other I say destroy him. Always leads to the best character developments
 Luna👻
11:30:59 Silver (She/her)
Vah
Ooo, traumatize! I have this one of whoÂ’s mom died and his dad was cheating and then physically abused him and he got beat up to the point of hospitalization like 7 times at school and h was expiremented on but he found a boi he loves :) thatÂ’s the one thing that went right in his life
 technoblade
11:29:53 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

Do it! If you need help I can always tell you what I did to mine XD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Leopard : -1
Red Fox : -4
Death Adder : +3
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

The Endgame || Wolf RP || OpenNovember 28, 2021 08:08 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sierra and Esmra are accepted
The Endgame || Wolf RP || OpenNovember 29, 2021 08:45 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Gaia
Pack: Svelt pack
Desired Rank: Beta
Personality Gaia is bold and wily, standing up for herself against authority. No one can deny her loyalty, though, as she would fight tooth and claw for her pack. She also has a very maternal and loving side, though few ever see this side of her.
Kin Unnamed packmates
Mate to be decided
Crush none
Pups to be decided
Other

Edited at November 29, 2021 08:47 AM by Caramel Calamity
The Endgame || Wolf RP || OpenNovember 30, 2021 11:17 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Delaney|5 years|Female|Uldre|Delta/Pregnant|Content
~
Delaney is a beautiful dark grey wolf with a black underneck, underbelly, tail, and paws. She weighs almost 50 pounds because of being pregnant. She has long legs and is average sized and has beautiful green eyes and glossy well-groomed fur. She has quite big eyes and great eyesight.
~
Delaney is very brave and liked to joke before Archer's death. She was quite kind but is now snappish, cranky, and hates to talk. She is restless from grief of Archer. She is very beautiful though and many other probably understand why she is mean now. She had lots of friends before Archer and always was hunting, playing, and talking with them. She loves the stars and sometimes goes out of her den and talks to the sky hoping Archer hears her normally telling him that she loves him no matter what happens in the future and sweared to kill his murder and make them have the longest and most painful death experience ever.
Affilations:
Archer is Delaney's mate and she was heartbroken when she heard he died at the meeting and rarely came out of her den or talked after that.
Crush: Archer
Mate: Archer
Pups: Two Unborn Pups [Whoever wants to can be them]
Other: Maybe have a ritual thing where they all do a sparing night where the alpha picks the sparers and they tight but not giving bad injuries.

Edited at December 1, 2021 04:44 PM by Isa's Pack
The Endgame || Wolf RP || OpenNovember 30, 2021 11:28 AM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award

Edited at November 30, 2021 11:28 AM by M I S E R Y
The Endgame || Wolf RP || OpenDecember 1, 2021 08:57 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name: Artemis

Pack: Uldre Pack

Appearance: https://wolfplaygame.com/custom.php?cid=158472

Artemis is a sleek, thick-furred black wolf with pale white dapples across her legs and chest, a white paw and two teardrops under her intensely blue eyes. Her fur is well groomed and clear of debris, and she is notably one of the tallest in the pack.

Personality: Artemis is wise, and keeps those she trusts beside her. She has always agreed with Archer's ideas of peace between the packs, but was less vocal, especially around the other packs. She also relied on him to tell her of disputes and uneasiness in her pack, and he was always found at her side. After Archer's death, she seemed to shrink into her own mind for a few days, even accusing her own packmates of killing him in cold blood, until she finally regained her emotions and focused on finding his true killer. She swore over his grave that she would find his murderer, and bring him vengence.

Affiliations: Open

Crush: Open

Mate: Open, pm me

Pups: Open, pm me

Other: Artemis sometimes sits beside Archer's grave, when she needs to think. She has also introduced the half-moon howl, where they howl to remember their deceased packmates.

Edited at December 6, 2021 05:03 AM by Kwerky Kazoo
The Endgame || Wolf RP || OpenDecember 1, 2021 04:46 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Storm-5 years-Male-Uldre-Delta-Alpha
~
Storm is a big midnight black color wolf. He is muscular and has big paws and shoulders and strong legs and long fluffy fur. He has sharp dark blue eyes and deathly looking fangs. He is quite terrifying because of his muscle. He is bulky and a bigger then normal wolf, being almost an exact image of his dad (Which was absolutely huge and terrifying unlike Storm's mother)
Storm has a long scar on his side from a bear and he has a mini one of his snout that zig zags like a lightning bolt across the side of his snout to his nose.
~
Storm is mysterious, brave, and loyal. He is very protective of his pack but is kind towards everyone except other wolves not in Uldre Pack. He likes hunting and respects others highly and almost treats himself as an omega sometimes. He acts as a guard sometimes if he feels like he's being watched and hates waisted time. He always likes to atleast be doing something to benefit the pack's wealth or strength.
Storm gets to the point as fast as he can in conversations 'cause he reeally hates talking. He is a very dedicated and determined wolf and desires to be the next alpha or beta. He always puts alpha before anyone and doesn't disobey unless he has to for some reason. He has a sharp tone sometimes but always apologizes after he notices it.
~
Affilations
I dont really know.....
Crush
TBD in Rp
Mate
TBD in Rp
Pups
TBD in Rp
Other
I tried....

Edited at December 9, 2021 06:17 AM by Isa's Pack
The Endgame || Wolf RP || OpenDecember 1, 2021 06:55 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Caramel Calamity-
Is your form complete?
-
Kwerky Kazoo-
Appearance needs a description, even if there is an image as well. After that, she will be accepted.
-
Isa-
Delaney is accepted

Edited at December 1, 2021 06:57 PM by Rising Shadows
The Endgame || Wolf RP || OpenDecember 1, 2021 09:15 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

"You think I'm scared of death? Death is scared of me."

Name

Galina

"Spirit of Quiet Oceans"

4 years old

Damsel

Pack

Svelt Pack

Rank

Delta

Appearance:

Galina is a skittish wolf with standing at shoulder to ground 26 inches. She is more lean than brute strength. Though, Gal is long-legged with a long body that is short with her stump tail. Stump tail due to as puphood incident. Gal isn't the most attractive wolf that many would attract too. Her fur is a bluish light greyish shade with flecks of charcoal black through her body. Her fur is short and then adapts to the winter causing her winter coat to grow turning her fur into a more darkish gray tint with tinges of blue and black. Galina is battle-scarred wolf with many fur patches that hasn't grown back yet or is just short. They are easily seen by sititng far away. Galina eyes are blueish green as if you looked at the ocean.(Hint her meaning of name). Galina is known to be a skilled fighter with an excellent tracking ability.

Personality

Not many in the Pack or the other Pack know her. She doesn't speak as she is a mute. Though many wolves think of her as weak link without speaking. She has a strong mindset to push her through each day without a care in the world of what people think of here. Galina is a witty damsel knowing what to do in certain situations. Her wittiness and quick thinking has always been a good advantage to her. Galina has a another good advantage of her. She is silent.. Which all she does is listen and takes notes on wolves around her. Strengths and Weaknesses. She doesn't want others to be afraid of her. As she is too scared to talk to others due to past trauma keeping her quiet for three years. She's a mystery. Her silent way doesn't keep her from being omega or the weakest. It makes her quite powerful cause she can someday spill the beans. Plus, she is a fearless little thing. She's a fearless wolf ready to go head on to situations. Not one scares of her. She will go to hell and back without shedding a tear.

Galina is a fiercely loyal to her pack. It's the only family she has had since being found as a loner barely a year old with scars already on here. She believes she has to put her life on the line for anyone that needs her help. Gal is the secret keeper for the pack. A wolf tells her something that feels that it needs to be shared. She will keep it to herself. It's not like she will tell anyone.

Downside for the poor wolf, she is too shy. I'm hoping someone breaks into her tight shell around her.

She seems scary with no words and fierce look on her face. It's a side she puts on. She doesn't want anyone to become attached to her. Or even worse, her become attached to someone else. That would the end of the world for Gal.

Affiliations

Open

Crush

N/A

Mate

N/A

Pups

N/A

Other:

I think it would be interesting if they have maybe ceremonies at the Full Moon. Like lunar eclipses and meteor showers, maybe Northern Lights or something.

And The Band maybe have spies that spy on the pack. But like have them already in the pack, but no one knows. Like they ask you if they can be a spy. Maybe only 2 for one in each pack.

Edited at December 1, 2021 09:46 PM by Nirvana_Sky
The Endgame || Wolf RP || OpenDecember 1, 2021 11:41 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Galina is accepted! And that is a good idea. If anyone wants to be a spy for the band, PM me, but don't put it in your form.
The Endgame || Wolf RP || OpenDecember 2, 2021 10:17 AM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

"An Angel? I'm the Devil through and through."

Name

Malakai "Kai"

Meaning: Angel

6 years old

Masculine

Pack

The Band

Rank

Appearance

Malakai is a massive brute standing at shoulder 38inches to the ground. He is a handsome devil with dark grey pelt with black switches and graying white muzzle. His body is thick and made for fighting and endurance. The scarring in eyes from scars has made it looked like he is blind. But he does have trouble seeing from far distance and usually needs help guiding through the night. His eyes are a deep yellow eyes. His gray muzzle and teeth is stained with blood from enemies and prey. Kai is a dirty wolf with curly ratty fur and long cracked claws.

Personality

Malakai is.. Not what everyone thinks his name is An Angel. He is the devil himself. Malakai is a manipulative and controlling wolf and doesn't take long for wolves to get under his compulsion. He was really getting young wolves or pups to get his way. Malakai is a wise wolf and is always one step ahead of his opponent. He is an arrogant wolf quite cocky and boastful at times. But he loves to put on a show and ready all the attention to be on him. He wants to be most powerful. He wants to be alpha and he has an obsession over it. Malakai has a past with his younger brother. They were close growing up. He wanted his brother to be alpha and he can be his beta and they can rule together as brothers. But things didn't go quite as planned.

Malakai will follow any order, but is he doing it to trick you to trusting you or not? Kai will do anything to get anyone's trust so he can have more on his side. Malakai is a cold hearted murderer. He isn't afraid who he must kill to. His another obsession is killing and blood. He always craving to kill something and war. Though, he might become serial killer wolf and go on a rampage if he doesn't get his kills. He is very selfish and shows little to no empathy to anyone. He is dominant and isn't afraid to put any one under him in their place.

Before or at times Malakai is or was sarcastic and adventurous wolf. He wanted to go discover new things. But he will be more sarcastic now a times. Back then he would be trustworthy wolf and wanted to get wolves to appreciate his well being. He is still kinda flirt. He has always had good charms and one of them was being ladies-man. He still got it in him. Kai does gravely wishes he could meet his pups and sees his mate once again.

Affiliations:

Exiled from the Uldre pack way before Asher was killed. Asher's older brother if that's okay?

Reason for exiled: Arranged a murder of alpha,mated with a Svelt female and maybe had pups? Pm me and open. But didn't snitch on the female from the Svelt Pack.

Crush:

Open

Mate

Pm me from Svelt Pack

Pups

Pm me from Svelt Pack

Other

No idea. Sorry.

Edited at December 2, 2021 04:28 PM by Nirvana_Sky

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Refresh