-WP Click-
please it's been 20 mins how is he already bred out xD
 Zeraphia
12:24:01 Spooky Vah
Oooh she does kind of have a menacing vibe--
 distant-screams
12:23:38 katy | beetle
Vah,
she looks like she'd have a menacing name lol. maybe rampage, malvolia, antoinette or bellatrix?
 Chaotic Twins
12:23:28 Ryder,Kalian
I need the sands of time item

dang should not have used all my apples XD
 Magnus Bane
12:23:08 Mag/Maggy
I didn't breed my wolves so I don't have any pups to use as a wrestler :')
 Voxtexy
12:22:52 Vox, Corey
One ExW pup lmaoo
 Voxtexy
12:22:12 Vox, Corey
Ah, yes. Two ExH and PxW pups so far.
 Chaotic Twins
12:21:34 Ryder,Kalian
-WP Click-

name ideas?
 Foxspirit
12:21:17 Fox,HA, she/her <
Hey Vox
 Zeraphia
12:21:14 Spooky Vah
Gear/decor and name ideas?

-WP Click-
 distant-screams
12:20:53 katy | beetle
Vox,
good luck!
 Foxspirit
12:20:41 Fox,HA, she/her <
Damn
So many new people ._.
 Voxtexy
12:20:40 Vox, Corey
Ah, yes. These this.

I think I'm still sleepy lmao
 Voxtexy
12:20:18 Vox, Corey
-WP Click-

I better get something good with these this ExH and ExW pairing >.>
 distant-screams
12:18:45 katy | beetle
i think i'm gonna wait a few months or more until i try another ych auction lmao
 starmutt
12:17:23 marsh | they/it
suggestion <3
-WP Click-
 Caeruleum
12:16:15 Cae, Blue
thats weird.
 distant-screams
12:14:50 katy | beetle
Luna,
i mean.. there's 26 days left to get the spectre dye lol
 Luna👻
12:14:12 Silver (She/her)
I wish it was brimstone IÂ’m nowhere near the spectre dye right now

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mojave Green Rattler : -3
Cougar : -3
Cougar : -3
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Heavy Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Hide and Die | Fox RP | OpenNovember 23, 2021 02:53 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Could I res a fox, thanks.
Hide and Die | Fox RP | OpenNovember 23, 2021 03:18 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
res fox
Hide and Die | Fox RP | OpenNovember 23, 2021 04:43 PM

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award
All three reserved, will add reservations when I get the chance.
Hide and Die | Fox RP | OpenNovember 23, 2021 05:24 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Species:
Appearance:

Image Credit Belongs to Quiet-Bliss on DA. Stock Image.

Personality:
Affiliations: [Some Foxes May or May Not Be Familiar With One Another.]
History:
Other:
Hide and Die | Fox RP | OpenNovember 23, 2021 10:08 PM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Taalika
meaning: calm or nightingale
Species: Red Fox

Appearance:
stock-fox-by-celem-d90nc5f-fullview.jpg
stock-happy-fox-by-celem-d90wzo0-fullview.jpg
[credit goes to Celem on da]

Taalika is a vixen of lithe physique. Her frame is slender and narrow, allowing her to gain utmost stealth and squeeze through small openings. She relies on her speed and slimness rather than overall strength, her height being approximately 45cm tall. While there is muscle spanning around her body, there is very few. The ones that exist remains only within her legs, which are surprisingly lengthy and skinny.

In terms of her coat, Taalika's colours are plain upon first sight. However, when near, one could see the perfect placement of white upon her. It begins at her muzzle and ends at her chest. Oddly, it is in the shape of a heart, a rather unique pattern to witness. There is yet another unique feature to her, and that consists of her face. Upon Taalika's face lies a darker orange around her eyes, as if she wears a mask. Additionally, her back is peppered with browns, while her tail consists purely of that certain colour.

Her ears have a singular stripe of black. On the left, the black remains on the back of her ear upon the back. On her right, the black is within her ear. Taalika's eyes are a rust-like brown that has a lighter shade to it. Her voice is firm yet melodic. When angered, it grows oddly calm rather than raised. Taalika's scent consists of wildflowers. Daisies, to be exact with a hint of dampness, like dirt.

Personality:
Calm and collected best describes Taalika. She is a composed and quick-thinking individual, never one to make rash decisions without thoroughly planning things through. In a certain way, she is elegant, though it is seen mainly in the way that she carries herself. She is never one to acknowledge the presence of another if seen and hardly gives them the time of day. She simply passes without a singular word, for she ha greater things to worry about then another's attention. Taalika does not get distracted easily. She doesn't easily grow fooled nor trusts others within seconds. One must work with her if they wish to befriend her, and that alone is a difficult mission to accomplish. She is neither warm nor welcoming to strangers, often staring at them with distaste before a word is uttered from their lips. Not to mention, she's difficult to please.

She is hard to crack in a sense. She doesn't wish for friends nor welcomes them, and is perhaps stubborn in that area. She is used to independence, having lived the majority of her life alone with her brother, Iniko. She is mature due to that, knowing how to put his needs above her own in situations, making her selfless for those she cares about. Taalika is protective, too. She acts quickly in the face of danger, especially if her loved ones are threatened.

While she is reserved, that doesn't mean she doesn't speak. It simply means she doesn't speak to others about herself. She strays away from that topic, never giving others much information about herself. Who knows, maybe they'd use it against her. One could never be too cautious in the game of survival. Taalika, however, is bold and opinionated. If it involves herself and her brother, she will speak up. She has their best interests at heart, and she refuses to let anybody plague that. Thus, if she truly needs to, she will speak, using her words to let others see her side of things. If it doesn't involve them, she simply shrugs and saunters off.

It's not like she doesn't care about others. She does, simply cares for herself and her brother more. Nothing would stand in the way of her and survival. Now, her trust can be gained. It isn't impossible. She is a good ally to have by your side, and trust that she would be loyal and devoted in helping. It simply matters if one is patient enough to gain her favour.

Affiliations:
Iniko : What a brat her brother is. He gets on her nerves constantly, and yet, she cares for him deeply. She had raised him after all, and deep down, she knows Iniko cares for her, too. Why else is he still hanging around her? Taalika pretends that she doesn't notice, when in reality, she is grateful that he's still near, even if he's difficult to look after. She would do anything for him. Anything.

History: What's to tell? She was born being the only female out of the litter. As nature goes, her three brothers ventured off while she lingered around her birth den as females typically do. Her parents had another litter consisting of four pups. Her father ventured out one day to hunt, only to never return. Weeks later, the same occurred for her mother, leaving four pups that were merely four months old behind. Taalika hadn't found them until days later, where she had begun caring for them. They were her siblings after all. Being inexperienced herself, two died within her care from starvation. The third from a coyote attack, leaving only one behind; the runt, Iniko. She had given him more rations in hopes that he would survive, and, well, he's with her to this day.

Other: I saw four geese on my autumn walk today, isn't that neat?

Edited at November 24, 2021 08:55 AM by Tenebris Umbra
Hide and Die | Fox RP | OpenNovember 23, 2021 10:10 PM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Iniko
meaning: time for trouble
Species: Red Fox

Appearance:
stock-back-from-a-swim-by-celem-d90wzd9-fullview.jpg
[credit goes to Celem on da]

Lithe, scrawny, awkward all describe Iniko. He isn't a beauty nor a prize, though that doesn't stop him from acting like he is. His legs are oddly narrow and slim, his height being 42cm tall. Yes, he's short for his species, standing even smaller than his sister. What can he say, he was the runt.

His pelt is similar to his sister's, Taalika's. However, he doesn't have her white chest. The only white upon him is on the sides of his muzzle and ears. His legs are an odd shade of orange, much darker than the remainder of his body. Not to mention, this orange fades into black when it comes to his legs and tail. Upon Iniko's back is a peppered look. Browns scattered around his back and tail, layered upon a darker colour.

His eyes are also brown, and his nose is black. His scent consists of mud and water. His voice is high and whiny, like a little child throwing a tantrum.
Constantly.

To put it plainly, Iniko is extremely troublesome. It's a wonder how he hasn't accidentally killed himself due to his stupidity. He is adventurous, bold, rash, not to mention foolishly brave. A bear is in sight? Oh, he'll see just how close he can get before it notices him. A trap? Perhaps he'd play around it to see if he gets caught. Indeed, Iniko is, well, an idiot. He mistakes bravery with idiocy. He is hyper beyond belief with an attitude. Sarcasm, talking back, mocking, he does it all. Yet he questions why nobody likes him.

He puts most in danger due to his decisions. If it weren't for Taalika keeping order, he would have been a lost cause or dead months ago. Even then he often defies her, listening to nobody but himself. He believes himself to be intelligent, yet his plans are awful. Does that stop Iniko from continuing? No. He doesn't care who he puts in danger so long as he's alright. Is he selfish? No, that isn't the word. He likes to see it as being better than everyone.

However, despite him often finding himself in danger, Iniko is smart enough to always get out of it. He can fib and lie out of absolutely anything. He isn't intelligent, but he is cunning. Iniko thinks differently from his sister. While she plans things through, he goes with the flow. If he finds himself in a predicament, he'll dive headfirst into the first idea that comes to his head and pray that it works. Whether it's idiotic or smart, one will never know.

Iniko is not one somebody wishes to befriend. Well, perhaps, for he's good at trickery, but don't count on him to put you before himself. He'll say one thing, then do the other. He cares little for feelings, and will try to trick you. He could be reached by others, but similarly to his sister, it's difficult to gain his trust and kindness. It's there, though doesn't escape often. He needs somebody to have a leash around him, for Iniko is known to do spontaneous things. Never trust him. He always has motives.

He will be loyal to few. It's as if he needs one to verbally put him in his place. One that happens, Iniko will listen and can become rather.. tolerable.

Affiliations:
Taalika - Sister : This may be the only female whom Iniko somewhat listens to. She had raised him, thus, he sees her not only as his older sister, but guardian. He does care for her, even if he doesn't act like it at times. After all, he was supposed to be off on his own at 7 months, but decided to stick around with her. It was more for his sake than hers. Iniko knew that he'd be lonely, but he'd never whisper that little confession out loud. He is very selfish, but he would sacrifice himself for Taalika, even though she wouldn't allow it.

History: See Taalika.

Edited at November 24, 2021 08:53 AM by Tenebris Umbra
Hide and Die | Fox RP | OpenNovember 24, 2021 12:08 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

- K O R A -

K-Fox-Jisei.jpg(c) Jisei DA for all images

|Age|

Two years of age

|Gender|

Male

|Species|

Red Fox

|Appearance|

K-Fox-Jisei-2.jpg

20 inches tall and with a face of silver. Kora has a multi-colored pelt, muzzle decked a plain black, a similar fashion when compared to his legs and paws. Though in the acute light, the shade can appear a dazzling brown. He has a small head,--ofcourse..and large ears prone to occasionally flopping. The male has a red, furry base, faded in with the thick strips of fine black, slightly coarse. He has a pale, alabaster chest, chipped away by strands of fanning gray. In his ears are a jaded mahogany, lined with a familiar ebony which seems to stretch across the entirety of his body. Kora has a skinny, small snout, alike to many foxes, inside are yellowed fangs which happily prick the skin of his opponents, and above reside chilly, deep brown eyes. --quiet on the surface but noisy the longer you stare.

And around his vision, darker color cloaks the fur like a broken mask, a contrast from its silvery stage. The edges of his cheeks are a puffy red, coursing through his pelage all until his tail; patched away beneath the blossoming grays and black tipped hairs. Kora has a bushy nape, his fur texture almost soft and pillowy if it weren’t for the rougher fur on his appendages. The male has wide, sturdy paws and abundant muscle which flexes whenever he dares to shift. With a walk much like that of a retreating bat and skinny claws which protrude lengthy from their folds, Kora tends to appear...unapproachable, if not for his goading gaze. But he can’t help it. It's how he was made. The canid holds an odor like scraps of cedar with a touch of orris root. Scent that while in a particularly spicy conversation and you better run.

K-Fox-Jisei-3.jpg

|Voice|

Soft and gingerly, like a whispering sike. But when mad, a rough hiss.

|Some Attributes|

|-Secretive |-Diffident |-Quick Tempered |-Bashful |-Readable |-Curious |-Simpering |-Head over heels for anyone who looks at him |-Demanding |-Sly |-Courteous |-Gentlemanly |-Old fashioned |-Gossiper |-Delicate

|Personality|

First things first, Kora is a shy being, he’s pretty modest; most likely to begin an habitual stammer over lengthy eye contact. He’d rather take a couple of glimpses and then traipse away, so one could imagine how it would feel if he were trapped in the opposite. And yet despite the bumbling exterior, his gaze can be pretty prickly. He doesn’t take too kindly to those who annoy him. And unfortunately, he finds a lot of beings vexing. It's strange how many fights and arguments he can get into with just a glare. It’s unhealthy really, --he possesses little cowardice and yet he’s “not really the fighter type”. The male would rather… “turn the other cheek” then be tempted to some overdrawn duel. He’ll rarely utter bold words or phrases, if anything, he’ll adamantly refuse; all the while locked in a public speech as to why. He’s reserved, quiet, any synonyms you can think of---he matches it all.

In addition, the male is rather temperamental. Though a much muted version, when upset he tends to resemble a spooked, well...cat.--Fur spiked and fangs bared, let's not forget the tail. It's only a matter of time until his irritation rattles into anger, but even then he’s silent; none but a couple of furious vocalizations. It's then that he’ll incite a battle, cascading into a world of trouble as he often loses. With little to no combat experience, despite his appreciative brawn, he has insufficient skill to practice it correctly. So he succumbs to a loss. Though even if the victor has stripped his coat of nothing but torn flesh, there’ll be no lesson learned. If he’s angry, he’s angry, and after that, he’ll fight. There's no room for question.

Yes, yes, he’s both the type to ignore harsh wordings, and then leap into a battle the very next moment. It varies, strangely enough. Lets say he doesn’t particularly care when he’s the victim of wrath, but if those he’s taken a liking to..or crushing-- if something rude or degrading were to even appear in their very sight, he’s throwing hands. --Or paws. It's surprising how much of an instigator the male can really be. In short, he’s trouble. A very unusual type of trouble.

K-Fox-Jisei-4.jpg

Kora is one to gossip, he fancies it so. In spite of his “got” tongue, he’ll still manage to spread some type of rumor about you. And he’ll do it in the most despicable ways. --Murmuring quickly into one's ear as he passes by, or even creating a scandal about another's love triangle. He has a lot of options to choose from, believe that. He’s brave with his actions, not his words. It's another Oh-so beautiful thing about him. You bet he’ll be that quiet but down bad boy of your dreams. And it won’t be terribly hard to get some reciprocation, -feelings wise. He’ll dote on anyone with a nice enough smile. Kora is old fashioned, as well as secretive. He’ll cater towards a struggling lad or lady; all the while gushing for them behind their backs.

|Affiliations|

Pending

|History|

|Other|

I’d like to see at least four more autumn cycles until my bike finally breaks down.

K-Fox-Jisei-5.jpg

Edited at November 24, 2021 12:30 AM by Edera
Hide and Die | Fox RP | OpenNovember 24, 2021 05:06 AM

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award
Accepted, Edera. I'll add yours, Tene <3
Hide and Die | Fox RP | OpenDecember 10, 2021 10:04 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Bumping, because it's a great plot (and I also love foxes ^^), and can I also reserve a fox, please? :)
Hide and Die | Fox RP | OpenDecember 10, 2021 10:13 PM

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserved.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us