10:16:07 Vox, Corey
meant to say "nice" after least. pfff, go me. forgetting a whole word
 Sanania
10:16:03 San, Sangria
Vox - thatÂ’s fair I wouldnÂ’t have known that acronym either
 Voxtexy
10:15:43 Vox, Corey
Sanania,
The PPV I have is at least, but the barracks I had before deployment were shit. I was on the top floor and the amount of times the rickety elevator broke down was insane.

See ya later!
 Sanania
10:14:45 San, Sangria
Vox - I was gonna say IÂ’d figure youÂ’d probably have nicer barracks but they still tend to run a bit small. (IÂ’ve gotta scoot currently at work and while there isnÂ’t a whole lot to do I shouldnÂ’t be on my phone for long).
 Voxtexy
10:14:06 Vox, Corey
I normally call where I live PPV, but I just use the term barracks since like, no one knows what PPV is lmao

PPV: Public Private Venture
 Voxtexy
10:13:02 Vox, Corey
Sanania,
Soo, the barracks I have right now are actually nice. I used to have a barracks room where me and my roommate had a small room where we both slept and then a small kitchen and small bathroom.

This one the Navy pays 1k a month for me to live here, I've got a relatively normal bedroom, the kitchen is kinda normal? Reminds me of a kitchen in an apartment and the bathroom is small but I don't need a big one anyways lol
 Sanania
10:12:39 San, Sangria
Dart - Giving vox advice on how to handle the foot and then me diving back into the nostalgia of early dating days with my husband
 The Amethyst
10:11:42 Dart
San

What didicome back too...
 Sanania
10:11:08 San, Sangria
Vox- yeah! Do a little foot dunk til your toe beans get a little too frosty then elevate and repeat.

Ugh hate that for you. Lmfao I definitely donÂ’t miss juggling barrack days - tiny kitchens not even big enough to make two meals for two without cramming the plates into a corner. (Hubby was army infantry so I got a glimpse of the barrack life a good number of times and will say dorm life is a dream in comparison).
 technoblade
10:08:25 Lil Techy | Techno
hey chat
 Sanania
10:08:17 San, Sangria
Vul-

Honey Banshee
Honey Bee
Nectarous
 Voxtexy
10:06:49 Vox, Corey
Sanania,
I could probably get cold water in a bowl.

I can get ice, but I just haven't gotten anything since I moved in to these barracks. My roommate kind takes up the entire fridge and freezer so I'm planning to get a mini fridge for my room
 Transcendence
10:05:05 anti gen ai
Nah the bald defect is 19 vitals but shart ratings
 Vulpixles
10:04:59 Pixie, Vul | ♈
-WP Click-

Name ideas?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : +2
Jaguar : +2
Cougar : 0
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Quest to Mastery//Fantasy//Semi-Literate// OPENNovember 24, 2021 10:27 AM

Axe's Edge

Darkseeker

Give Award

Blood Phoenix said:
Reserves dragon, Griffin, phoenix and Basilisk please

Please re-read the rules.
Quest to Mastery//Fantasy//Semi-Literate// OPENNovember 24, 2021 10:27 AM

Axe's Edge

Darkseeker

Give Award

saratank said:
Human~ Amara
Dragon~ Luna
~~~
I will be able to make them tomorrow when I get off work.

Reserved.
Quest to Mastery//Fantasy//Semi-Literate// OPENNovember 24, 2021 10:50 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Damn um are easy are dragons in terms of tameable reserve fire user will make today

Edited at November 24, 2021 10:51 AM by Blood Phoenix
Quest to Mastery//Fantasy//Semi-Literate// OPENNovember 25, 2021 12:39 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Human
–––
BIG WIP
~
Name~
Amara
Age~ 15 June 12
Gender~
Female
Element~
Fire
Beast~
Unicorn (Might change before RP starts on what's there)
Village~
Sinahem
Blood Type~*
O+
~
Appearance:
Amara has long blonde hair that reaches down to her mid back. It's often pulled into a braid with strands that are loose around her face. Her eyes are strange, both blue, with darker blue rims, and her left eye has a small stripe of orange in them. Amara is average height, and average build. With her favorite color being blue, that is what her shirt color normally is, and more often than not, dark blue. She does wear a brown leather skirt with black leggings and brown boots. Her skirt and boots are weathered a bit as she's had them for a while, and has some lighter patches on them. When it's raining she has a black coat she wears with a hood to try and stay dry, though that doesnt often work.
Personality:
Amara is different from most Fire Elements. She doesnt mind so much of getting wet, as long at it's on her terms. If it's not on her terms, she hates it just as much as any other fire element, if not more. She can be calm when the situation asks for it, though if she's being egged on, she will snap and grow angry. Amara likes to plan things out, and if things dont go accordning to plan, she gets frustrated, agitated, and will grow distant for a short while. Amara is a bit of a young dreamer as well, wanting to eventually find a guy to grow old with, though that would still be put off for a while.
~
Likes~
Dislikes~
Fears~
~
Strengths~
Weaknesses~
Allergies~*
Unknown (Will have a few small ones pop up in the RP, nothing too dramatic)
Mental/Physical disorders~*
She's not the greatest at fully controlling her temper, therefore her powers can often get out of control (being fire and all)
Other~
~
Beast
––––––
Name:
Luna
Beast type:
Dragon (Ice/water?)
~
Appearance:
Luna is mostily all white, four legs, bat-like wings, deep blue eyes.
She is still on the rather large size, and will still grow through her years. With her blue eyes, they are deep like sapphires with opal colored streaks in them. She does have small silver scales at the corners of her eyes that indicate there is a small chance she can communicate telepathically with the person she bonds with, or other creatures.
On her underwings, it's dark blue like the night sky with silver scales that look like stars.
Personality:
~
Likes~
Dislikes~
Fears~
~
Strengths~
Weaknesses~
Alleriges~*
Mental/Physical Disorders~*
Luna is a late bloomer with her powers, making it a little difficult off and on to control them
other~

Edited at November 29, 2021 10:12 AM by saratank
Quest to Mastery//Fantasy//Semi-Literate// OPENNovember 26, 2021 03:40 PM

Lost Legends

Neutral

Give Award
Quick question, does a human have to tame a beast of their same element? Or for example could a water-user tame an air element beast?
Quest to Mastery//Fantasy//Semi-Literate// OPENNovember 26, 2021 04:12 PM

Axe's Edge

Darkseeker

Give Award

Lost Legends said:
Quick question, does a human have to tame a beast of their same element? Or for example could a water-user tame an air element beast?

A water element could not tame an air element beast no. They can only tame a beast of their own element.
Quest to Mastery//Fantasy//Semi-Literate// OPENNovember 26, 2021 05:54 PM

Lost Legends

Neutral

Give Award

AxeBlade said:

Lost Legends said:

A water element could not tame an air element beast no. They can only tame a beast of their own element.

Ok sweet, thanks!
Quest to Mastery//Fantasy//Semi-Literate// OPENNovember 26, 2021 06:40 PM

Deathclaw

Neutral

Give Award
Making now but might not be able to post the sign up till tomorrow
(might make a human but right now just a beast unless i need a human i will make one if i need to)
Dragon~Night

Edited at November 26, 2021 06:47 PM by Deathclaw
Quest to Mastery//Fantasy//Semi-Literate// OPENNovember 26, 2021 07:03 PM

Lost Legends

Neutral

Give Award
Human
–––
~
Name~ Reyes Thorne
Age~ 18, October 12
Gender~ Male
Element~ Earth
Beast~ Looking for a Basilisk or Dragon
Village~ Nirahem
Blood Type~ B
~
Appearance:
Reyes is a pretty big guy. He is tall, around 6'3", and weighs around 180 lbs because of his muscle. He is very muscular, but not overly so. His muscles don't bulge too much or make him look bulky, his height evens things out. Rey's skin is smooth and lightly tanned from many days in the sun. His hair is a dark, charcoal grey color, with the tips fading into white, and it is styled in an undercut. He has a thin scar over his right eye that starts above his eyebrow, cuts through it, and ends just past the corner of his eye. His eyes are a light ashy color. He has a sharp jawline and a matching nose, and when he smiles, he has dimples in his cheeks near the corners of his mouth. Thorne has several more scars from many fights, the two biggest being an x-shaped scar just below his abs on the left side about 3 inches in diameter, and a long, thin jagged scar on his back, from the bottom of his left shoulder blade to just below his left hip.
Personality:
Reyes is a like a coin, he has two distinct sides of him. On one side, he is a pretty social person. He enjoys talking to people and learning about them. He's mischievous and he lives to tease and mess with others. He's sarcastic, witty, sly, and if he’s intrigued by what’s going on he likes to go with the flow just to see what will happen. He loves a good brawl, and often picks fights with anyone who's game. Thorne's love of fighting is what gave him the majority of his scars. That and the fact that he grew up in a very rough neighborhood.
On the other side of the coin, Reyes can be quite brooding and stoic. He’ll spend hours in his forge or in the mountains collecting ore himself or just to camp out by himself and enjoy it. He can be sharp and cunning, and is also fond of making bets and deals that benefit him. Rey is the kind of person who never shows others his true self or emotions; he has on a constant mask. He’s haunted by something he won’t let anyone see.
~
Likes~
- Food, especially of the spicy variety.
- Weapons and learning about new ones.
- Spending time in the mountains.
- Warm, sunny days.
- A good challenge/competition, like crafting a difficult weapon or an evenly matched fight.
- Singing, surprisingly. But he’s embarrassed and would die if anyone knew.
Dislikes~
- Fog, it makes him uneasy.
- Cats.
- Entitled people, like most royalty.
- Losing.
- Trusting others.
Fears~
- Dying without having accomplished anything.
- Getting close to someone only to lose them somehow.
- Someone discovering the real him, but at the same time, he’s afraid nobody ever will.
- Letting go.
- Being vulnerable or weak.
Strengths~
- Reyes is a very skilled blacksmith. Going along with smithing, he is proficient in many weapons, but his favorite is the axe and the broadsword.
- Physical strength.
- Quick reflexes. Despite his size, he’s surprising light on his feet and has good footwork.
- Hand to hand combat.
- He has great stamina and endurance.
Weaknesses~
- Speed. While he has excellent reflexes, and he can be quick in short bursts, there are always people faster than him in the long run.
- He can’t swim.
- As much as he may try, he isn’t very good at moving quietly or unseen.
- Reyes can’t cook for the life of him.
- Children and baby animals.
Mental/Physical disorders~ Reyes has mild depression. It mostly comes on when he dwells too long about the past or about his own self-loathing.
Other~ Volleyball is my thing!

Edited at November 30, 2021 06:08 PM by Lost Legends
Quest to Mastery//Fantasy//Semi-Literate// OPENNovember 26, 2021 08:18 PM

Axe's Edge

Darkseeker

Give Award

Deathclaw said:
Making now but might not be able to post the sign up till tomorrow
(might make a human but right now just a beast unless i need a human i will make one if i need to)
Dragon~Night

You can make just a human or just a beast or both. It doesn't matter as long as you make one eventually ^^

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us