y'all are making me realize that I should be doing art right now
 Sassy Otaku
09:22:43 Chuuya/Ruggie
Techno
That's fair :')
 technoblade
09:22:07 Lil Techy | Techno
Sassy

It is where I had made a majority of my wealth until I finally decided to go back to forest and learned how much better it is.
 The Amethyst
09:21:28 Dart
Distant

Amazing as always!
 Transcendence
09:21:18 anti gen ai
Oh wow chronic explorer receiptsgg
 distant-screams
09:21:03 katy | beetle
-Click-
thoughts so far? i'm gonna add in some lighter fur around her face too.
 Sassy Otaku
09:21:02 Chuuya/Ruggie
Might jump back into Desert once FMC starts
I've got a Conquer quest there
 The Amethyst
09:20:49 Dart
Starrmut

So cuteee I need one so baddd
 Sassy Otaku
09:20:35 Chuuya/Ruggie
Techno
...That jungle level though

I've got 300, 289, 315, 218, 146, and 141 in order right now
 starmutt
09:20:08 marsh | they/it
wuuaugh
-Click-
 technoblade
09:19:29 Lil Techy | Techno
Sassy

I focus on quests and profit so that's why mine look like this.

forest
Level : 353
swamp
Level : 13
jungle
Level : 1995
desert
Level : 7
mountains
Level : 1
tundra
Level : 195
 Sassy Otaku
09:17:14 Chuuya/Ruggie
Techno
I've been actively working to get mine evened out again :')
 Transcendence
09:17:06 anti gen ai
Exclusive pelts need to be bred with exclusive pelts to get one
 Transcendence
09:16:35 anti gen ai
Nah all these high hero wolves ended up being mid to
I'm about to give their Dam back to Boo
BYE hh
 technoblade
09:16:35 Lil Techy | Techno
sassy

you should see my level spread, it's so stupid XD
 Sassy Otaku
09:15:43 Chuuya/Ruggie
I need to grind in Mountain and Tundra
They're lagging behind my other areas
 technoblade
09:14:34 Lil Techy | Techno
Sassy

I spent most my time in jungle, this yearr it'll be swamp and forest.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Anaconda : -3
Cougar : +2
Death Adder : +5
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Experiment gone wrong [Mutants RP]Sign UpNovember 19, 2021 09:24 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Siena Michard
Sexuality: Heterosexual ( Straight )
DNA: Horse, Zebra, Raven
Level: 4
Personality: Siena is quite literally carfree, except for one part-her past love. Siena is the type to only become serious once, and will only fling with other's. She doesn't quite care about anything, making her a tough opponent to blackmailing.
Look:
Dislikes: Other Attractive Female's
Strength: Siena's only "strength" is her attractive demeanor, which cause those who don't know her to fall and worship.
Weakness: Siena has a weak spot for male's that seem interested in her. She doesn't mind being flinged, but it doesn't bide well for her, since it lead's to danger.
Backstory: Siena is a sweet little girl that has turned to the dark side in shelter of the fear and pain she has experienced. She had a romantic excursion and hasn't taken off her chain necklace since.
Look description: Siena has black fading to purple at the bottom. She wear's a purple and black dress, that despit her crummy situation, still manage's to make it casual. Her wing's , dyed purple, resemble's a raven's though more delicate and soft. She wear's light dress gloves and heel's almost always. She wear's a chain necklace that symbolize's how she is bound to someone romantically, though she doesn't share who with other's. Her eye's are purple, yet in the dire light's they seem pink.

Edited at November 19, 2021 07:12 PM by Lest we Forget
Experiment gone wrong [Mutants RP]Sign UpNovember 19, 2021 09:38 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Level 1 is taken and two need rp examples
Vanilla Mist said:
(Wip)
Name:
John Mitch Furgis
Sexuality:
Straight
DNA (four max):
Level:1
Personality:
Look:
Dislikes:
Strength:
Weakness:
Backstory:
Look description:

Experiment gone wrong [Mutants RP]Sign UpNovember 19, 2021 01:39 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name: Lenore Marie Riven

Sexuality: bisexual

DNA 9max four animal DNA] Deer, Barn Owl

Level:4

Personality: Lenore is a very quiet girl who tends to keep to herself. In fact, some might think she's completely mute since she hardly ever talks. Lenore is rather skittish and has a very strong flight response if she feels threatened. Lenore also tends to be a loner although she wouldn’t mind the company of other’s she’s just unsure of how to connect with people. Once her trust is earned Lenore will always stick close. She can be clingy at times but if you ask for some space she’ll oblige. Despite her skittish tendencies, Lenore will not hesitate with helping someone in need. Lenore always makes sure to treat everyone she meets politely and equally. Lenore is also very creative and likes to make things, particularly weaving, and music.

Likes: Being alone, animals, nature, reading, crafting, music.

Dislikes: crowds, strangers, loud noises, bright colors, strong smells,

Strength: stealth, agility, enhanced senses, and stamina

Weakness: physically weak, not good at sprinting, sensitive to colors, sounds, and smells,

Backstory: Lenore was orphaned at a young age and the scientists had picked her up from her orphanage when she was around six. Lenore was happy to be adopted and looked forward to having a family again. As soon as the scientists got her back to the lab they immediately began experimenting on her. They were surprised that she managed to survive despite her physically weak stature. During this time Lenore was confused and scared not understanding why they were doing this to her. Now that Lenore is older she’s mostly indifferent to the scientists.

Look description: Lenore tends to look rather pale and sickly. She has a very petite build and weighs around 110 pounds. Lenore has long light blonde hair usually in some sort of braid, and large brown eyes that are rather sunken in. Lenore’s pupils are shaped horizontally due to her deer DNA. Her other animalistic features appear in the form of wings that resemble barn owl wings(Wingspan of 11 and a half feet). More often than not she keeps her wings curled around her. Lenore also has a few small feathers around her hairline and mixed into her hair. Lenore tends to dress in a comfortable manner. Preferring to wear oversized sweaters and other comfy clothes.

Experiment gone wrong [Mutants RP]Sign UpNovember 19, 2021 02:54 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Accepted XD
Koipond said:

Name: Lenore Marie Riven

Sexuality: bisexual

DNA 9max four animal DNA] Deer, Barn Owl

Level:4

Personality: Lenore is a very quiet girl who tends to keep to herself. In fact, some might think she's completely mute since she hardly ever talks. Lenore is rather skittish and has a very strong flight response if she feels threatened. Lenore also tends to be a loner although she wouldn’t mind the company of other’s she’s just unsure of how to connect with people. Once her trust is earned Lenore will always stick close. She can be clingy at times but if you ask for some space she’ll oblige. Despite her skittish tendencies, Lenore will not hesitate with helping someone in need. Lenore always makes sure to treat everyone she meets politely and equally. Lenore is also very creative and likes to make things, particularly weaving, and music.

Likes: Being alone, animals, nature, reading, crafting, music.

Dislikes: crowds, strangers, loud noises, bright colors, strong smells,

Strength: stealth, agility, enhanced senses, and stamina

Weakness: physically weak, not good at sprinting, sensitive to colors, sounds, and smells,

Backstory: Lenore was orphaned at a young age and the scientists had picked her up from her orphanage when she was around six. Lenore was happy to be adopted and looked forward to having a family again. As soon as the scientists got her back to the lab they immediately began experimenting on her. They were surprised that she managed to survive despite her physically weak stature. During this time Lenore was confused and scared not understanding why they were doing this to her. Now that Lenore is older she’s mostly indifferent to the scientists.

Look description: Lenore tends to look rather pale and sickly. She has a very petite build and weighs around 110 pounds. Lenore has long light blonde hair usually in some sort of braid, and large brown eyes that are rather sunken in. Lenore’s pupils are shaped horizontally due to her deer DNA. Her other animalistic features appear in the form of wings that resemble barn owl wings(Wingspan of 11 and a half feet). More often than not she keeps her wings curled around her. Lenore also has a few small feathers around her hairline and mixed into her hair. Lenore tends to dress in a comfortable manner. Preferring to wear oversized sweaters and other comfy clothes.

Experiment gone wrong [Mutants RP]Sign UpNovember 19, 2021 04:48 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Im done my level one, and my level 3
Finishing my level 4

Edited at November 19, 2021 06:38 PM by Lest we Forget
Experiment gone wrong [Mutants RP]Sign UpNovember 19, 2021 07:13 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Done! Brian, Adam and Siena are all finished.
Experiment gone wrong [Mutants RP]Sign UpNovember 19, 2021 08:34 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
What's the difference between "Look" and "Look Description"...?
Experiment gone wrong [Mutants RP]Sign UpNovember 19, 2021 08:36 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
look is a faceclaim of your oc, description is a written description on how your oc looks

Kings of Winter~ said:

Experiment gone wrong [Mutants RP]Sign UpNovember 19, 2021 08:37 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ahhhh, thanks for clearing that up. :D

Blood Phoenix said:
look is a faceclaim of your oc, description is a written description on how your oc looks

Kings of Winter~ said:

Experiment gone wrong [Mutants RP]Sign UpNovember 19, 2021 08:50 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
they are good to go XD
Lest we Forget said:
Done! Brian, Adam and Siena are all finished.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us