Wolf Play : When the Rain Fell | Dragon RP | Lit | Open!
Chatbox
 technoblade
09:25:25 Lil Techy | Techno
-Click-

I need to just finish this guy up
 Sassy Otaku
09:25:17 Chuuya/Ruggie
Techno
My only real goal right now is I want to get all my terrains to level 300
 Ace
09:25:08 ace <3
how bad do yall think it is for my essay title to be 'f*** Merriam' for a high school paper?
 distant-screams
09:25:00 katy | beetle
haha just reminding everybody of their WIP art xD
 Rogue Whispers
09:24:43 Rogue is a Ghost
Katy, You just reminded me that I have to finish drawing a character :)
 Transcendence
09:24:32 anti gen ai
It's also looking gorgeous
 Transcendence
09:24:23 anti gen ai
Marsh you're drawing a silver black/silver dapple good luck those make me cry 😭
 technoblade
09:24:01 Lil Techy | Techno
Sassy

I'm trying to get my forest level up as high and higher than my jungle level
 Sassy Otaku
09:23:37 Chuuya/Ruggie
Y'all are just making me want to art in general
 technoblade
09:23:17 Lil Techy | Techno
y'all are making me realize that I should be doing art right now
 Sassy Otaku
09:22:43 Chuuya/Ruggie
Techno
That's fair :')
 technoblade
09:22:07 Lil Techy | Techno
Sassy

It is where I had made a majority of my wealth until I finally decided to go back to forest and learned how much better it is.
 The Amethyst
09:21:28 Dart
Distant

Amazing as always!
 Transcendence
09:21:18 anti gen ai
Oh wow chronic explorer receiptsgg
 distant-screams
09:21:03 katy | beetle
-Click-
thoughts so far? i'm gonna add in some lighter fur around her face too.
 Sassy Otaku
09:21:02 Chuuya/Ruggie
Might jump back into Desert once FMC starts
I've got a Conquer quest there
 The Amethyst
09:20:49 Dart
Starrmut

So cuteee I need one so baddd
 Sassy Otaku
09:20:35 Chuuya/Ruggie
Techno
...That jungle level though

I've got 300, 289, 315, 218, 146, and 141 in order right now
 starmutt
09:20:08 marsh | they/it
wuuaugh
-Click-
 technoblade
09:19:29 Lil Techy | Techno
Sassy

I focus on quests and profit so that's why mine look like this.

forest
Level : 353
swamp
Level : 13
jungle
Level : 1995
desert
Level : 7
mountains
Level : 1
tundra
Level : 195

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Anaconda : -3
Cougar : +2
Death Adder : +5
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

When the Rain Fell | Dragon RP | Lit | Open!November 7, 2021 09:11 PM

Murdering_Crow

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserved :)
When the Rain Fell | Dragon RP | Lit | Open!November 16, 2021 10:14 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Reserve Deputy of Syldro Clan please.
I have a question-
Can I make a black fire dragon?

Edited at November 16, 2021 10:15 PM by Isa's Pack
When the Rain Fell | Dragon RP | Lit | Open!November 17, 2021 09:04 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Wildfire
Species: Fire Dragon
Clan: Syldro Clan
Desired Rank: Content
Appearance:
Wildfire is a very dark red dragon with black flecks in her scales and has amber eyes. She has big shoulders and long claws and teeth. She has black around her eyes making her look evil and violent. Her pupils are normally striped and not round like normal. She has neat, unragged scales. She has a long tail and weighs almost 5000 pounds and she has huge wings reaching 30 feet long and has long black horns and spikes. She has a spike at the tip of her wing and slightly lighter red on her wing membranes. She has a quite well-cared appearance. She has a big scar on her chest and a tiny one on her snout. She stands at least 31 feet tall.
Personality:
Wildfire is a very brave and kind dragon even though her appearance makes her look frightening. She is a very dedicated and obedient dragon and tries to be the best Deputy she can for her alpha. She's is strong and likes claw to claw combat or air fights. She likes food but always makes sure she eats when it's her turn. She is quite a great hunter but specializes in fighting. She will do anything for her alpha even die for her. She likes to burn things down when she's mad but always regrets it after.
Affilations:
Crimson [Mother, Alive]
Rage: [Dad, Alive]
Mate:
TBD
Crush:
TBD
Offspring:
None
Other:
I tried... if I did something wrong, tell me please

Edited at November 17, 2021 09:30 PM by Isa's Pack
When the Rain Fell | Dragon RP | Lit | Open!November 19, 2021 10:58 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Ophelia

Female | 720 | Fire Dragon | Deputy of Dinulth | Content

Appearance:

Ophelia’s scales are a gorgeous, jet black color with a hue of red underneath them. Her body is muscular but not too much as though she’s intimidating. Her horns curve back from her large head and then curve up into a sharp point. Her horns almost matched her scale color but only a little lighter. Her scales are extra thick to protect her body from any damage caused but she’s definitely not invincible. She can still be hurt; it just takes a little more strength and effort to break through but not by too much more. Her wings stretch out a good length out on each side of her body, 29 feet in total. The top color of her wings matching her jet black scales and the underneath part of her wings that beautiful crimson color. There's an interesting toxic green tiger striped pattern on the under and upper part of her wings. Leaving her unique compared to other dragons. Her body height reaching up to 27 feet tall. She has crimson red spikes starting from her neck and running down to the end of her tail, her tail ending with a huge blade tip at the end. Her eyes are a bright golden caramel color with a hint of green. Her underbelly is plated with strong chest plates, a stunning color of light grey. Her body englufed in battle scars. Hre well built and muscular body is adorned with beautifully crafted, golden armor.

Personality:

Ophelia is a very stubborn, strong willed dragon. She does her best to protect those she loves and cares about. She will do anything in her power to protect her queen, even if that means risking her life. She’s not one to back down from a fight until she’s at death’s bed, even then she still won’t back down. She still tries to go on fighting even if it may kill her. She’s never been one to love another dragon, although she’s not against it. She’s just simply waiting for the right one I guess you could say. Sometimes, Ophelia comes off as the cold, closed off type but she’s truly warm hearted and gentle on the inside. She’s only serious when she’s on the job, which is ninety percent of the time. She does enjoy helping others in need, especially elders and the yearlings. They melt her heart the most.

Affiliations: Open

Mate: TBD

Crush: TBD

Offspring: N/A

Other: TBD

Edited at November 19, 2021 11:52 PM by Halestorm Pack
When the Rain Fell | Dragon RP | Lit | Open!November 20, 2021 12:32 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Eclipse

Female | 800 | Air Dragon | Female of Dinulth | Content

Appearance: Eclipse’s body is a stunning sky blue color. Her horns are a beautiful meeting ground between light and dark pink along with her soft underbelly. Her tail ends with a sharp, spade shaped point matching the color of her horns. Eclipse’s body type is rather skinny and not very muscular. Her build is strong but not very thick and filled out. She’s a very healthy and beautiful dragon but she’s not on the big side. Her wingspan reaches out to a whopping 27 feet long. Her full feathered wings are the same sky blue as her body but the coverts of her wings faded into a lovely, eye-catching hue of turquoise. Finally, her wing’s primary feathers change into a pretty sapphire color that are crossed with a stripe of light pink. Her eyes are a gorgeous lavender color, her eyes are very gentle and not wide. She has feathers accompanying the same shade of sapphire on her head, elbows, tail, back ankles and back thighs. She may be frail looking but she makes up for that at being 30 feet tall. Finally her body is adorned with gorgeous, golden jewelry which she received from her deceased mother. She never removes these valuable items from her legs and tail.

Personality: Eclipse isn’t really the talkative type of dragon but she does love making friends. You wouldn’t really say she’s shy, more or less not the greatest at making conversation. She can be a bit awkward sometimes but does her best to make up for that by cracking jokes here and there. Eclipse loves caring for those around her and looking out for anyone in need of help. She’s generous when it comes to mealtime and doesn’t like taking a whole lot because she enjoys sharing and making sure others eat as well. She’s very loyal to her queen and wouldn’t dare disobey her rules or her ruling itself. She’s very respectful and enjoys being with her clan. Eclipse is a gentle and loving dragon and can be fun to be around once she opens up to those around her.

Affiliations: Open

Mate: TBD

Crush: TBD

Offspring: TBD

Other: TBD

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us