Wolf Play : Fun While It Lasted || Semi-Lit || Woof || OPEN
Chatbox
 technoblade
09:19:29 Lil Techy | Techno
Sassy

I focus on quests and profit so that's why mine look like this.

forest
Level : 353
swamp
Level : 13
jungle
Level : 1995
desert
Level : 7
mountains
Level : 1
tundra
Level : 195
 Sassy Otaku
09:17:14 Chuuya/Ruggie
Techno
I've been actively working to get mine evened out again :')
 Transcendence
09:17:06 anti gen ai
Exclusive pelts need to be bred with exclusive pelts to get one
 Transcendence
09:16:35 anti gen ai
Nah all these high hero wolves ended up being mid to
I'm about to give their Dam back to Boo
BYE hh
 technoblade
09:16:35 Lil Techy | Techno
sassy

you should see my level spread, it's so stupid XD
 Sassy Otaku
09:15:43 Chuuya/Ruggie
I need to grind in Mountain and Tundra
They're lagging behind my other areas
 technoblade
09:14:34 Lil Techy | Techno
Sassy

I spent most my time in jungle, this yearr it'll be swamp and forest.
 Transcendence
09:14:27 anti gen ai
-WP Click-
Yeet this
 The Amethyst
09:14:22 Dart
Do exclusive pelt pass down?
 Transcendence
09:13:17 anti gen ai
Bald
And its hw with decent vitals 😭

baldi
 Sassy Otaku
09:13:07 Chuuya/Ruggie
I need more "Experience" quests
Give me motivation
 Sassy Otaku
09:12:50 Chuuya/Ruggie
Techno
I spend a lot of time in Swamp during November :') I probably still could train during then, but it'd be slower, so I'm trying to get a jump on it
 Noquisi
09:12:43 Mac | Nikwasi
What's the event next month? I'm forgetting 😅
 technoblade
09:11:58 Lil Techy | Techno
Sassy

I think I BE trained a whole team during that event once but I can't remember
 Noquisi
09:11:55 Mac | Nikwasi
Transcendence
Not bAld
 Sassy Otaku
09:11:21 Chuuya/Ruggie
I don't work tomorrow, so I'm really tempted to stay up stupid late exploring
 Transcendence
09:11:18 anti gen ai
Nah I accidentally bred a defect it's bald I breed defects out of my stock it's bAld 💀
 Sassy Otaku
09:10:40 Chuuya/Ruggie
Techno
I'm excited too, but all my DG wolves will probably be dead before then :')
 distant-screams
09:10:05 katy | beetle
i forgot about FMC lol. was gonna train a new team for it but i suppose my regular team will do just fine :p
 Noquisi
09:10:00 Mac | Nikwasi
I just did a pushup with a potentially fractured (or most definitely sprained) wrist and I am proud of myself 😭
Time to go to urgent care

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Anaconda : -3
Cougar : +2
Death Adder : +5
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   7 

Fun While It Lasted || Semi-Lit || Woof || OPENNovember 3, 2021 10:06 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name:
Zaphora

Undermate

Pack/Group:
Pure Ones

Appearance:

Credits: Lakela @ DA || Lakela@DA

Weighing nearly 70lbs, reaching almost 27inches tall, this odd Dutch Shepherd has one of the more beautiful coats of the breed. The breed consists of a few different colors, but hers is a particular dark brown with black brindle stripes. She is on the darker side of the color scale, almost barely visible on the darkest of nights. Her coat is actually useful in the wild, she can blend in with nature during late fall, early spring. Unfortunately, she sticks out in Winter and Summer. But otherwise, she blends in quite well, and uses that advantage very wisely.

Having a short-haired coat year round can be difficult, but it does have some bright sides. It never matts, it is easy to clean, easy to manage, and, short-haired coats looks gorgeous just in general. Or so she thinks~.

The eyes of a true wild beast are the most exotic, it has been said if you stare into a wild beasts eyes, you can almost see their future. HA nope. Not Zaphora. Her eyes are a dull auburn, a firey-like color in bright sunshine, dull in the darkness. Her eyes are not special or unique, but when she is having strong emotion.. her eyes tend to stare into your soul, finding a way to rip your soul out without you knowing.

Personality:

Basics
Strong-Hearted || Athletic || Lucky || Anger Issues || Lack of Control || Aggresive

wip

Other:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name:
Cascade

Subordinate

Pack/Group:
Burden Pack

Appearance:

Credits: HOTNStock @ DA || HOTNStock@DA link

Due to her lovely genetic pool, Cascade stands at 32 inches, or in other words, 2.6ft tall. Her weight is unknown, but some say she looks around 80-97lbs (pounds).

By the looks of her pelt, she looks soft.. like a teddy bear. Unfortunatelty, that is not the case. Instead of being soft, her coat as a rough texture to it, almost surprising to most. It is rather thick, bred and built for harsh environments, only her muzle is the one thing not to be covered by her coat. In the light, her coat shows varies of colors, white, grey, black, and tan. Its not hard to see this, for most of these colors are prominent on her back, shoulders and tail. In the dark, her coat gets rather.. shady. The white turns into a grey, the grey turns into a darker shade of grey, brown melting in with the dark strands of fur, and the black almost shifts into a dark obsidian. These colors are faint, and during the seasons of spring and summer the boldness of them fades away, but once fall and winter comes around.. its truly unseeing.

Underneath all that fur, her skin is not a white but a steel grey, when wet and shining under the sun, you could almost see a glimmer to it.. like the suns reflection.

Her eyes are a light hazel, barely standing out, not something particulary unique about her apperance. While, her pawpads and nose are a smoky black.

Personality:

Basics
Loyal || Honest || Trustworthy || Defensive || Protective || Moody || Her Bite is worse then her Bark

Cascade is really a simple wolf, very easy to read, and just in general, a simple wolf.

Standing by her word, she took a vow, that she would remain loyal, and honest. She promised this to her dying mother, and for 4 years, she had kept that promise, and is not about to break it now. In her definition, to be loyal, you must prove yourself to others, and prove to them you will do as they say, you will stand by there side, you will protect them at all costs even if it means death. To be loyal, she charges into battles to protect those who have earned her loyalty, to be loyal, she would exterminate all risks and threats to those who deserve her loyalty. To be loyal, she would give up her life, giving it to the next, making a clear path for them into the next life. Some say she is 'too loyal' or even 'brain washed'. That is not what she thinks, she believes she is being as loyal as she should be, within reason of course. Those who have her loyalty until their final breath consist of her family, and her high-ups. Friends come and go, but never family.. no. Family is for life, and her loyalty is for life.

While being Loyal is a huge part of her, she is allowed to be moody once in a while, isn't she? Everyone here and there had bad days.. everyone does, its a part of life, but Cascade- her 'moody' days are, understated, you could say. When she becomes moody, or agitated, she attempts to hold it in but sometimes she can't. Its best to steer clear of Cas when she becomes upset. She becomes aggressive, and begins to lash out at others, spitting out words of anger and frustration. Half the time she doesn't mean what she says but there have been occassions where she, does. When she becomes moody, she is more aggressive with words rather then brute force, but occasionally she does bite and snap.

Whether loyal, upset, or anything of the other sort, she always seems to tell the truth, no matter the occassion. Its really easy to see, even a pup could see she is an honest wolf, a wolf of her word. She doesn't break promises, she keeps them and fulfills them when she can. She rarely ever tells lies, unless its for good reason, such as if a murderer were to enter her den, and ask her questions as to where her family was, in that scenario, she would lie.. then she would rip the wolf apart leaving only bones and fur to remain. That leads us onto one of her other sides~

Barbaric. There is obviously a reason why she has been called Barbaric. As if she was trying to survive in a crude world, she rips.. not, slash here, slash there rip. She physically rips wolves apart.. yes. Yes- she does do that, yes. Some have never seen her in action before, and therefore call it white lies, but unfortunately for them, once they see her in action, it is nearly impossible to forget what they have witnessed. She is brutal, cruel, callous and most of all, very dangerous. She gives second chances, but rarely, and most of those second chances usually end up being more wretched, gory deaths rather then those she kills off the bat.

Again. She is a very simply wolf to figure out.

Other:

Edited at November 4, 2021 07:54 AM by Covidic Coffee
Fun While It Lasted || Semi-Lit || Woof || OPENNovember 4, 2021 06:52 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

My Beta

Name:
Ráðgríðr
The Beta
Pack/Group:
The Burden Pack
Appearance:
Stock Image. Credits to CastleGraphics on DA
Personality:
"Paint me as the villainess all you like - you're just jealous my life has more spice."

The first think you notice about this female are her more undesirable traits. This female is rather cold and callous, she speaks her mind when she so pleases and she doesn't hold back. No, she is blunt and straightforward - after all someone has to be that right? It would be a waste of time to make a situation seem like kittens and rainbows when in reality it snakes and poison. She is the type of person to be brutally honest with you and slap some sense into you when you're doing something dumb - you hurt your self by running too fast, "Why the fuck were you running so fast dumbass, slow down next time - or maybe next time don't try and run." Sarcasm and apathy is something else she's good at - her words just ooze sarcasm and annoyance at times. She's quite the master of the eye roll, cold glare, and grumbling under her breath. She acts like she doesn't care when in reality she does, her apathy is rather directed towards those not within her group or circle. If someone she didn't like or know was begging on their knees for help, she'd rather see their head on a stake or ignore them. Unless she is forced to work with them - she doesn't give two shits about them. She also doesn't care what others say about her, but if it comes back to her - then there will be a problem once she finds out who starts it. And don't dare let it be someone close to her - someone will have a new scar on them, or possibly "accidentally" found in a river.

Some more undesirable traits of this female includes her more manipulative and predatory nature. This female is a skilled manipulator, she has found a way to push the right buttons to get when she wants when she wants. It's quite something scary to watch - one moment she can go from crying to straight up a demon from hell. Many don't see this side, after all those in her pack don't need to see it, unless they've done something to anger her or she's trying to find out something. Yes, she uses this skill for both good and bad. It can be helpful if she wants to find out something about someone - especially if the person is being stubborn and won't outright say it. It can also be an intimidating factor, because who in the hell would want to see such a scary side of her? Now - if you're someone that doesn't belong to her pack then you'll see her more sadistic and predatory side - the glint in her eye when she find out she can do with you as you please for offending her or her pack. Just the idea of ripping someone's fur off or getting the chance to verbally berate and taunt someone for being an idiot excites her - and my, does she verbally disassemble them. Loners will experience no mercy from her - as she has no sympathy for them, unless they in the future become a pack member she'll never apologize for her actions towards them . When loners come across her , she's a cold and venomous creature who will inflict injury on them if they don't listen or disobey her.

Aside from her more undesirable nature, she does have redeeming qualities. While she may appear to be apathetic - in fact she's a natural emph. She's is well aware and in tune with the moods and natures of others. This can also be due to her more observant nature - she enjoys watching others from the background, just getting a read off them from their conversations and who they affiliate with. She is the type of person to show her love in her deed rather than her words - saying you love her or care for her isn't enough. You must prove it, the only people who don't have to do this are those in her family because they automatically hold a special place within her heart - the only way they don't is if they find a way to break her trust. To her words are fickle, you must prove yourself in your actions - she's not easily impressed . To truly impress her and earn her respect is a rare thing and something admirable. This female is also a natural leader despite her other qualities, she knows how to take control when needed - she's one to be honest with those she leads and she would gladly sacrifice herself for them. Sure, she may call them idiots or be a bit mean to them, but that's her way of showing her love, even if she's being blunt and uncaring - her criticism is almost always right. She makes it a point of being right - she never wants to be wrong, so when she is and someone gets hurt a piece of her dies. However, if she's right and no one listened - then she will be angry.

This female is also protective of those she cares for. She is also highly intelligent, wise, and very cautious and calculating. To this female family + close friends are first priority in her life and then her pack. Those two are the more important things within her life - and she'll be damned if any of them got hurt. She is very protective of them - you can see the glare she gives you if you're making her friend uncomfortable or the snarl she gives if you dare disrespect anyone in her family. No - she will find herself digging her claws into your throat until you're in a miserable state begging for mercy. The children of her friends are her adopted nieces and nephews - end of disussion. This female is very intelligent - afterall how can she have such well place sarcastic and snarky rebutals or be manipulative when needed? She is always thinking ahead, plotting and analyzing - yes, she always has a plan, even if doesn't go right she can improvise. Always cautious - she's not one to go blindly into something nor does she get angry without reason. Her anger also isn't explosive [unless she is on her very last nerve.] it's more of a calm and calculated anger. Yes, this is one lady you do not want to cross, because she will put you through hell.
Kin:
Bǫlverkr is her brother
Affiliations:
Bǫlverkr, her brother: This male is the most important thing in her life. She knows her brother like she knows her own mind, you will never find anyone as trustworthy or kind. She will kill for him and she knows he would do the same for her - he is the one who knows her best as she knows him as well. She confides in him, and she's the only one who's allowed to tease/bully him - afterall, she's his younger sister and if she can't do that then where's the fun?
Cascade :
Subordinate # 2:
Subordinate #3:
Crush:
We shall see.
Mate:
None
Pups:
No
Other:
She finds cute bunnies best with their entrails on the grass and meat in her belly :)

Edited at November 4, 2021 12:15 PM by Spellbound

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Omitted.

Edited at November 4, 2021 11:52 AM by Spellbound

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
My Pure One
Name:
Yekaterina

"Why are you so damn loud? It's annoying."

[ Name Meaning ]
If this name rings a bell, that’s because Yekaterina, pronounced eh-kat-er-eena, is the Russian version of Catherine (and also the name of one of Russia’s most revered rulers). Though the name is longer than others, it has a straightforward meaning: “pure.” It also comes with a variety of adorable nicknames, like Katya (arguably the most popular) and Katyusha.
Undermate
Pack/Group:
Pure One
Appearance:
Stock Image. Credits to flindestock on DA

words
words
words
Personality:
This female is quite the unfriendly looking individual. If you just look at her you'd be warded off by her steely gaze. Or the way she walks with a defined elegance in her step. Not to mention whenever you try to approach her she seems irritated or unimpressed by you. Sometimes you can be met with a blank, icy glare. It's really hard to tell her emotions from just how she looks at times, but sometimes it's quite evident. One would make the assumption shes dull-witted because she'll stare at you blankly, or she's uppity or a snob due to the way she carries herself, and maybe even boring.

Once you get past the prickly exterior (if one ever manages to do it.) You'll find out may suprising things about her. She's quite intelligent and a deep-thinker. And that she actually enjoys companionship, you just have to catch on to her mood/work your way into her friendship/aquaitenceship zone. If you come up to her chatty and she wants to sit in silence then she'll just up and leave. It's not that she doesn't enjoy company, she just wants something quiet and calm for a while before she gets to know you. If you even manage to get a conversation out of her and you're not her friend then you're going places. You'll find she's highly observant of others. She notices the small, miniscule details of things. And can recall details that you said months, even years ago. This can be good and bad in a way as she can use it in arguments against you if you peeve her enough.

This female is quite wise for her age, and she's also very shrewd. She is very astute; able to accuratley access a situation and use it to her advantage. She's also quick to understand cryptic messages or ones with eloquent and flowery speech. Not to mention she has a clear-head and thinks before rushing into things. She enjoys listening to older and more experienced sled dogs and learn from their wisdom. Sometimes she seems like an old soul in a young body. This female has a refined manner about her; she isn't one to just flop down, she's one to elegantly lie down. She doesn't walk with bulky or overly-loud steps; but one of softer and fainty ones. And she keeps her posture erect and taut as if she's always being watched by somone. You can tell these characteristics came from a very classy, and proper influence in her life. While her words at times don't match her behavior, they sometimes do. As she can be refined in speech, she can also switch to callous words.

This female has her days when she's more ill-tempered than others. And you can tell by her gloomy actions and words. She'll also be more droll on these days; being unitentionally humorous. Yet her sarcasm and witty responses will be more vicious than usual as well. She'll also be more sulky and uncooperative with those she doesn't like. And it's almost something or someone who has put her in this mood as she doesn't have isn't always like this. Other times she'll be pugnacious at times, because life needs a little spice, but this is uncommon, yet not rare. When you have caught the bad side of this female, either by insulting her or offending someone she cares about she'll be out for blood. Her words will be fiery in tone and laced in venom. While her expression will be blank, and icy with an underlying smugness.

This female is very opinionated even if she doesn't show it. While she doesn't particularly enjoy pointless small talk, she'll easily tell you her opinion/thoughts on someone. She's also stern & blunt in her manner of speech; if she doesn't like you, she'll tell you: "Go away, I don't like you" or "Your prescense here is unwelcomed." . If your annoying or boring her, she'll roll her eyes dramatically saying: "GOD, why are you pestering me? Go annoy or bore someone else." And if you are being stupid she'll say, "Why am I surrounded by imbeciles, no, why are you so idiotic?" She's accepted that there will be times when she'll be forced to apologise for her blunt delivery despite the fact that she don’t think she should have to. For this very reason, Jahzara has developed an apology that works for such an occasion. Something like: ‘I’m sorry my opinion made you feel that way…’ or ' I'm sorry you're so thin-skinned and can't take criticism.'

She doesn't trust others a lot. Did she always appear to be unfeeling and cold, no. Others took advantage of her kindness and compassion, so swore to lock that portion of her away, because she never wants to be used again by others. However, once in a while you can see a glint of kindness and compassion in her eyes, but it's very rare to see or witness. She's firm, and almost kind with those she trusts and know can't handle her brashness [particularly pups. And she can even be gentle and almost goofy with them.] This female is very dependable; once you have her in your corner she'll always be there (unless you break her trust.) If you break trust with her then you'd better be ready to move mountains to earn it back.
Kin:
Nope
Affiliations:
Open
Mate:
Nada
Crush:
Hmmm...
Pups:
Eww...
Other:

Edited at November 4, 2021 06:55 PM by Spellbound
Fun While It Lasted || Semi-Lit || Woof || OPENNovember 4, 2021 09:31 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Can i reserve the boss of the pure one's?

Edited at November 4, 2021 09:32 AM by Bloody Revenge
Fun While It Lasted || Semi-Lit || Woof || OPENNovember 4, 2021 09:32 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Yes.

Bloody Revenge said:

Fun While It Lasted || Semi-Lit || Woof || OPENNovember 4, 2021 09:35 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Great! Ill make by 12:05 eastern time.

Covidic Coffee said:
Yes.

Bloody Revenge said:

Fun While It Lasted || Semi-Lit || Woof || OPENNovember 4, 2021 10:17 AM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award
I finished my guy. :)
Fun While It Lasted || Semi-Lit || Woof || OPENNovember 4, 2021 10:36 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Accepted

Tenebris Umbra said:
My Alpha

Name: Bǫlverkr
meaning: malefactor or evil-doer

Alpha
Pack/Group:
Burden Pack

Appearance:
d5vyu6m-d7ae8846-808a-4835-8a6c-da44ebcd6c82.jpg
[credit goes to Khalliysgraphy on da]

A male of behemoth proportions due to his genes, Bǫlverkr stands at over the average height at 35 inches and weighs over 120lbs. His physique is a lithe yet muscular one, his legs giving him much of his height, as well as his fur being long and spiked at his neck. His body looks lanky, almost awkward from a distance with hardly any muscle, but don't underestimate him. Bǫlverkr's muscle is hidden beneath his pelt and can be seen easily in his chest and hind legs. He is stronger than he looks. By all means, he welcomes all to test it out if they truly don't believe him.

In terms of colouration, the male has unique colours with a mainly red tint. His entire pelt has a red/orange hue with black being overlayed on the top in an almost peppered look. Upon that black is a white layered upon that, and so on. His legs and underbelly are made up of a cream that is tinted with red once more.

His eyes are an amber and quite menacing/intimidating. Bǫlverkr's voice is a deep, raspy sound, and his scent consists of a strong smell of smoke, almost like a forest. fire.

Personality:
Cunning - Manipulative - Resilient - Skilled - Opinionated - Ambitious - Selfless - Slightly Malevolent (?) - Aggressive - Vindictive - Determined - Loyal

Bǫlverkr is a male of complex personality. Is he bad? Is he good?

Could be be both?

The male is cunning for starters, able to think quickly and come up with different plans for a certain situation. He could deceit anything and anyone and is rather good when it comes to trickery. So, in a way, he is fairly intelligent.. simply in a manipulative, scheming sort of way. Indeed, Bǫlverkr is fairly manipulative, able to twist words and control things in order to get what he wants. On rare occasions, he also gaslights. A simple, "I'm sorry you think that." Or, "I don't recall that." often escapes his lips in order to harm or confuse the one he's conversing with. Granted, there are times where he will admit that he's wrong, but if he strongly believes that he's right, then it's a difficult arguement to win.

Now, he isn't all that bad. After all, he has some good traits. For one, he's resilient, always recovering rapidly in difficult situations. The moment he gets knocked down, he jumps back up again. Bǫlverkr doesn't like showing weakness, so even if truly hurt or in pain, he will simply carry on as if nothing is wrong. Though it is a rare thing for him to get hurt. You see, Bǫlverkr is highly skilled. He's skilled in hunting, in fighting, in leading, in thinking, in killing, you name it. Does he think of himself better than others? Perhaps, though he strives to help others and teach them what he knows, so it cancels out. Right?

As if his cockiness isn't bad enough, he's also opinionated. Well, he's the leader, he sort of has to be, but he jumps into conversations if he disagrees. He's bold with his words, too, and can be quite good with them. He deceives easily, so of course he could use his words well, always choosing the proper vocabulary and knowing how to twist words around. That's perhaps the most eerie thing about him. That, and how he craves power for himself and his little pack.

Slightly malevolent, Bǫlverkr is the type to inflict harm upon an enemy without a second thought. In fact, he is malevolent towards anybody not of his pack. Call him sadistic, but he simply thinks of himself as weary. These are difficult times that need difficult measures. He's simply adapting. So yes, he will inflict harm and pain upon another, sometimes out of spite, sometimes for fun. He doesn't really care. Would he kill another? Sure. He has no empathy towards a stranger, but his pack? He'd rather see himself off a cliff than murder any of them. In a sense, he does act like a psychopath at times and slightly mad, but despite being complex and rather evil in a sense, Bǫlverkr is a good leader.

He has some good qualities. He puts his pack before anything for starters and can be selfless towards them. He does his best for them and himself, after all, he likes his rank and the power that comes with it, but that's besides the point. Yes, he's hurtful, manipulative, and so on, but he cares for his pack, and that should say something. I mean, Bǫlverkr doesn't care for anything, but he cares for his pack. Not to mention he's loyal, always doing anything for them to ensure that they have an easier life. He is also ambitious and determined for them.

Loyalty and respect is big for Bǫlverkr. He treats both with great importance. If somebody told him that they loved him, wonderful, but if they said that they trusted and respected him? He would take that information right to his heart. Thus, if undermined or seeing himself or another be disrespected, Bǫlverkr grows rather enraged, a sight one never wishes to see.

Despite being manipulative, bad, slightly cruel, Bǫlverkr is also honest. He is one to never lie. Twist words, yes, but lie? No, even a wolf such as himself knows not to. The male is a wolf that keeps his word and sees through it, yet another good quality when it comes to him. Not to mention he is also welcome to company. One need not ask to approach him for anything. Yes, he can kill without a second thought, yes, he is deranged, and a murderer, but he's nice towards those in his pack. He wouldn't do anything to them.

So, while he's bad, he's also good in a complex, intelligent, psychopathic, twisted way.

Kin: Ráðgríðr is his sister.

Affilations:

Ráðgríðr -

Crush: None

Mate: None

Other: Let me know if the height sounds good or if you'd like me to lower it. Also, I saw some cute bunnies at the park the other day.

Fun While It Lasted || Semi-Lit || Woof || OPENNovember 4, 2021 11:39 AM

Axe's Edge

Darkseeker

Give Award
May i reserve the alpha (boss) of the North Kaboo pack?

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us