Wolf Play : Disquietude || Wolf Rp || Open
Chatbox
 Eternity
09:27:52 ET
Amethyst
Same here haha. You in the UK?

BuggyOs
I'm glad! It's a really quick process in my experience - literally took under 5 mins for me as my nurse was hella experienced haha. Your nurse/doctor will probably explain what they're going to do first, I'd assume!
 The Amethyst
09:27:16 Dart
I'm terrified of needles I was horrible at getting shots when I was alot younger
 BuggyOs
09:26:27 Bug-a-boo
Purge
My sister used to be so scared of needles she had to be restrained by my mom and a few other nurses to get her still enough to give her vaccines
 technoblade
09:26:01 Lil Techy | Techno
Et

Oh I hope you have a good sleep and class goes well :D
 BuggyOs
09:25:33 Bug-a-boo
ET
It helps a lot! My mom tries to help but isn't good at explaining things to me (My sisters understand perfectly, I guess I learn differently?)

I just needed more answers I guess lol
 The Amethyst
09:25:22 Dart
Et

Same. It's 3am
 Eternity
09:24:51 ET
Hi there :]
Won't be here for too long as I need to go to sleep haha. I've got class pretty early.
 The Amethyst
09:24:50 Dart
Techno

Wish you luck
 Purgatory
09:24:35 Purge/Purse/Pug
I once had an elderly pt that was so terrified of the needle itself that I agreed to prick myself with a separate sterilized needle & toss it out to convince her to have blood drawn XD
 technoblade
09:24:20 Lil Techy | Techno
ET!
 technoblade
09:24:13 Lil Techy | Techno
Dart

Well i'll just deal with it
 Eternity
09:24:06 ET
Help, chat flood, my bad.
 Eternity
09:23:54 ET
BuggyOs
They'll likely ask you to repeatedly open+close your hand to get the blood pumping, and then hold your hand in a fist, or something similar. As for where they draw blood, it depends but for me it was just below the inside of my elbow.

After, you'll probably have to hold a piece of gauze or tissue over the site as they can bleed for a lil bit!

That was my experience anyway - I can't imagine it'll be too dissimilar though.

I hope that helps some! :0
It'll be just fine, I'm sure.
 The Amethyst
09:23:22 Dart
Techno

Dang that's not good
 technoblade
09:23:04 Lil Techy | Techno
Dart

I wish I had some
 The Amethyst
09:21:37 Dart
Techno

You might need a bit of cream for that
 BuggyOs
09:21:31 Bug-a-boo
ET
I will definitly let mine know, just because I don't know what to expect. I've never been able to donate blood or had it drawn before so it's very new
 technoblade
09:20:55 Lil Techy | Techno
my arm is burning, i think I have a slight sun burn
 Eternity
09:20:54 ET
it's feels.. My grammar is just amazing today.
 BuggyOs
09:20:40 Bug-a-boo
Purge
well lucky for my nurse I'm not elderly or caffine filled

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Leopard : -1
Rattlesnake : +5
Bobcat : +1
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   7 

Disquietude || Wolf Rp || OpenOctober 30, 2021 03:50 PM

Space Man

Neutral

Give Award
Reserve Norden guard, I'll post my WIP form in a bit
Disquietude || Wolf Rp || OpenOctober 30, 2021 04:50 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Can I reserve a beta of Sud ill post it later tonight cause right now I'm very busy ^^

Edited at October 30, 2021 04:52 PM by Isa's Pack
Disquietude || Wolf Rp || OpenOctober 30, 2021 04:52 PM

los campesinos!

Neutral

Give Award

Isa's Pack said:
Can I reserve a beta of Sud

as i said to spellbound, we'd like to see people's character and writing ability before allowing them to play a major role.
Disquietude || Wolf Rp || OpenOctober 30, 2021 04:53 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name: Aarav

Sexuality: Pansexual

Role: Hunter

Desired Role: Hunter

Pack: Norden pack

Appearance: Aarav is a bulky wolf, Aarav has pretty thick fur since he lives in the snowy mountains, he is a pretty fair height wolf, his fur is primarily white making only half of him blend in with the snow. but he has some gray circles all over his body and a mix of dark and light gray on his face. sadly Aarav is blind in 1 of his eyes which is his left eye, he can still see but its very blurry his other eye is a bright icy blue, the kind of blue that you would see in reflective ice. the inner of his ears have a light pink to them.

Personality: Aarav is very to himself, he doesn’t talk to anyone if it’s not necessary. He has no filter and he will say mean things without hesitation or considering your feelings. He doesn’t take disrespect lightly Especially when they talk about his eye. He cannot take jokes at all he will take them serious. he envy's social butterfly wolfs because he never learned how to properly communicate and he wonders how it is so easy for them to talk to others without being nervous or feeling like they're talking too much. even though he is partially blind in one eye he can still do just as much as any other wolf but because of his eye he pushes himself harder everyday.

Backstory: Aarav was born with his defected left eye due to him being born in late april. Since he was born with a defected eye after he turned two years old his old pack alpha kicked him out because he thought he wouldnt be able to support the pack. After Aarave was kicked from his old pack he had to hunt and survive on his own which he was pretty good at hunting down animal's with his keen nose

Relations: None at the moment, pm if you wish to be related to Aarav or anything else

Infected?: No

Rp example: Aarav would look up into the black starry sky after he had woken up from his nap walking out of the front of his den to go look at the stars closer, he could hear all the crickets chirping as he walked up to a boulder to sit on it and reminise about old times, he jumped up on top of the large boulder, he then sat down and looked to the dark black sky it looked sort of like a milky way. Aarav then thought about all the good times he had spent with his mother before he had gotten kicked out of his old pack. he rememberd this one time when his mother, Aesther took him out for a walk it was super dark outside but there were fireflies that lit up their path. "i love you, you know that right?" Aesther had stopped walking to turn to Aarav. Aarav had picked his head up to reply to his mother, "yeah i know mom" he looked her in her light green eyes, she is so beautiful he thought to himself. "we should head back the pack might start to get worried" she said straightforwardly "ill race ya" she nudged me pushing me over to the side. "bet you wont beat me" i said loudly to her before i ran off

Other: pencil

Edited at October 31, 2021 08:08 PM by Nueva
Disquietude || Wolf Rp || OpenOctober 30, 2021 04:54 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

catharcist said:

Isa's Pack said:

as i said to spellbound, we'd like to see people's character and writing ability before allowing them to play a major role.

I wouldn't say my writing skill is very good. I can PM you later something to show you how I rp ok? I can make the form now if you want.

Edited at October 30, 2021 04:54 PM by Isa's Pack
Disquietude || Wolf Rp || OpenOctober 30, 2021 04:54 PM

los campesinos!

Neutral

Give Award

Isa's Pack said:

catharcist said:

Isa's Pack said:

I wouldn't say my writing skill is very good. I can PM you later something to show you how I rp ok?

... as i said i'd like to see the character too, so it'd be nice if you posted your completed character and maybe put "beta" in their desired role
Disquietude || Wolf Rp || OpenOctober 30, 2021 04:58 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

catharcist said:

Isa's Pack said:

catharcist said:

Isa's Pack said:

I wouldn't say my writing skill is very good. I can PM you later something to show you how I rp ok?

... as i said i'd like to see the character too, so it'd be nice if you posted your completed character and maybe put "beta" in their desired role

I said i can do the form now..

Edited at October 30, 2021 04:59 PM by Isa's Pack
Disquietude || Wolf Rp || OpenOctober 30, 2021 05:02 PM

los campesinos!

Neutral

Give Award

Nueva said:

Sexuality: Likes what he likes

Role: Gamma Hunter

Desired Role: Gamma Hunter

Appearance: Aarav is a bulky and slim alaskin wolf, he is a pretty fair height wolf, his fur is a dark grey and white making half of him blend in with the snow. sadly Aarav is blind in 1 of his eyes which is his left eye, he can still see but its very blurry his other eye is a bright blue

Personality: Aarav is very to himself, he doesn’t talk to anyone if it’s not necessary. He has no filter and he will say mean things without hesitation or considering your feelings. He doesn’t take disrespect lightly Especially when they talk about his eye. He cannot take jokes at all he will take them serious. he envis social butterfly wolfs because he never learned how to properly comunicate and he wonders how it is so easy for them to talk to others without being nervous or feeling like theyre talking too much. even though he is partially blinde in one eye he can still do just as much as any other wolf but because of his eye he pushes himself harder everyday.

Backstory: When aarav was younger he was bullied and left behind because his pack had found out about his eye and thought he wouldn’t be able to take care of himself or hunt for the pack so the alpha from his pack kicked him out and he became rogue his mother had no say or else she would have been kicked out too.

Relations: None at the moment, pm if you wish to be realated to Aarav or anything else

Rp example: Aarav would wake up to the quiet sound of birds chirping, he would strut out of his den making paw prints in the snow, annoyed at how the snow would make noise everytime he would walk, he rolled his eyes and kept walking forward, squinting his eyes because of how bright it was he shook his head and then he got on the hunt for tracks left behind from a mountain hare. he quickly put his nose to the ground for tracks of a mountain hare after smelling the ground for a while he had finally gotten sight of the mountain hare, he lowerd his body getting ready to pounce, he then pounced on the small hare moving his whole body into one spot sinking his sharp cainines on the hare's neck shaking his head back and forth so the hare stops moving

i'm afraid i have to deny this. "likes what he likes" isn't really a decent term for sexuality, try "pansexual". gamma is a major role, as well aarav being a little too young for the role since it requires the wolf to be experienced, not a newly made hunter. "bulky" and "slim" don't go together. You only put two sentences for appearence when a minimum of 5 is required, he cannot be an alaskan wolf, because this roleplay is set in switzerland. in europe. you only did 5 sentences for personality when there is a required minimum of seven, backstory is too short, unclear and also a little unrealistic, incorrect codeword and due to your level of spelling and word count, you are below the level of literacy required for this roleplay, sorry.
Disquietude || Wolf Rp || OpenOctober 30, 2021 05:11 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

catharcist said:

Nueva said:

Sexuality: Likes what he likes

Role: Gamma Hunter

Desired Role: Gamma Hunter

Appearance: Aarav is a bulky and slim alaskin wolf, he is a pretty fair height wolf, his fur is a dark grey and white making half of him blend in with the snow. sadly Aarav is blind in 1 of his eyes which is his left eye, he can still see but its very blurry his other eye is a bright blue

Personality: Aarav is very to himself, he doesn’t talk to anyone if it’s not necessary. He has no filter and he will say mean things without hesitation or considering your feelings. He doesn’t take disrespect lightly Especially when they talk about his eye. He cannot take jokes at all he will take them serious. he envis social butterfly wolfs because he never learned how to properly comunicate and he wonders how it is so easy for them to talk to others without being nervous or feeling like theyre talking too much. even though he is partially blinde in one eye he can still do just as much as any other wolf but because of his eye he pushes himself harder everyday.

Backstory: When aarav was younger he was bullied and left behind because his pack had found out about his eye and thought he wouldn’t be able to take care of himself or hunt for the pack so the alpha from his pack kicked him out and he became rogue his mother had no say or else she would have been kicked out too.

Relations: None at the moment, pm if you wish to be realated to Aarav or anything else

Rp example: Aarav would wake up to the quiet sound of birds chirping, he would strut out of his den making paw prints in the snow, annoyed at how the snow would make noise everytime he would walk, he rolled his eyes and kept walking forward, squinting his eyes because of how bright it was he shook his head and then he got on the hunt for tracks left behind from a mountain hare. he quickly put his nose to the ground for tracks of a mountain hare after smelling the ground for a while he had finally gotten sight of the mountain hare, he lowerd his body getting ready to pounce, he then pounced on the small hare moving his whole body into one spot sinking his sharp cainines on the hare's neck shaking his head back and forth so the hare stops moving

i'm afraid i have to deny this. "likes what he likes" isn't really a decent term for sexuality, try "pansexual". gamma is a major role, as well aarav being a little too young for the role since it requires the wolf to be experienced, not a newly made hunter. "bulky" and "slim" don't go together. You only put two sentences for appearence when a minimum of 5 is required, he cannot be an alaskan wolf, because this roleplay is set in switzerland. in europe. you only did 5 sentences for personality when there is a required minimum of seven, backstory is too short, unclear and also a little unrealistic, incorrect codeword and due to your level of spelling and word count, you are below the level of literacy required for this roleplay, sorry.

oh okay, do you want me to change the mistakes?

Edited at October 30, 2021 05:12 PM by Nueva
Disquietude || Wolf Rp || OpenOctober 30, 2021 05:26 PM

rolliesuchus

Neutral

Give Award
yes please

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us