Wolf Play : Fallen Wolves, Rising Wars | Wolf RP | Literate | Open!
Chatbox
 Sassy Otaku
09:17:14 Chuuya/Ruggie
Techno
I've been actively working to get mine evened out again :')
 Transcendence
09:17:06 anti gen ai
Exclusive pelts need to be bred with exclusive pelts to get one
 Transcendence
09:16:35 anti gen ai
Nah all these high hero wolves ended up being mid to
I'm about to give their Dam back to Boo
BYE hh
 technoblade
09:16:35 Lil Techy | Techno
sassy

you should see my level spread, it's so stupid XD
 Sassy Otaku
09:15:43 Chuuya/Ruggie
I need to grind in Mountain and Tundra
They're lagging behind my other areas
 technoblade
09:14:34 Lil Techy | Techno
Sassy

I spent most my time in jungle, this yearr it'll be swamp and forest.
 Transcendence
09:14:27 anti gen ai
-WP Click-
Yeet this
 The Amethyst
09:14:22 Dart
Do exclusive pelt pass down?
 Transcendence
09:13:17 anti gen ai
Bald
And its hw with decent vitals 😭

baldi
 Sassy Otaku
09:13:07 Chuuya/Ruggie
I need more "Experience" quests
Give me motivation
 Sassy Otaku
09:12:50 Chuuya/Ruggie
Techno
I spend a lot of time in Swamp during November :') I probably still could train during then, but it'd be slower, so I'm trying to get a jump on it
 Noquisi
09:12:43 Mac | Nikwasi
What's the event next month? I'm forgetting 😅
 technoblade
09:11:58 Lil Techy | Techno
Sassy

I think I BE trained a whole team during that event once but I can't remember
 Noquisi
09:11:55 Mac | Nikwasi
Transcendence
Not bAld
 Sassy Otaku
09:11:21 Chuuya/Ruggie
I don't work tomorrow, so I'm really tempted to stay up stupid late exploring
 Transcendence
09:11:18 anti gen ai
Nah I accidentally bred a defect it's bald I breed defects out of my stock it's bAld 💀
 Sassy Otaku
09:10:40 Chuuya/Ruggie
Techno
I'm excited too, but all my DG wolves will probably be dead before then :')
 distant-screams
09:10:05 katy | beetle
i forgot about FMC lol. was gonna train a new team for it but i suppose my regular team will do just fine :p
 Noquisi
09:10:00 Mac | Nikwasi
I just did a pushup with a potentially fractured (or most definitely sprained) wrist and I am proud of myself 😭
Time to go to urgent care
 technoblade
09:09:14 Lil Techy | Techno
sassy

i'm so excited for next month's event!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Anaconda : -3
Cougar : +2
Death Adder : +5
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Fallen Wolves, Rising Wars | Wolf RP | Literate | Open!October 28, 2021 08:37 PM

Murdering_Crow

Darkseeker

Give Award
res just in case
Fallen Wolves, Rising Wars | Wolf RP | Literate | Open!October 28, 2021 08:57 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Axel
Sex: Male
Appearance: Axel is a rather tall wolf, standing 2.6 feet tall. He has smooth, fluffy fur that he likes to keep clean, trying to impress others by how silky or smooth it is that day. Axel is a black wolf, but in the sunlight he looks like he has grey fur, with silver streaks running through his fur. His eyes are a vibrant yellow, kind of like the sun in a little child picture of a sun in the corner of the page.
Personality: Axel is quite prideful, and usually talks about just himself. Sometimes on those faithful days, he will think about something other than him, but it is usually about how sofisticated everyone should be, and how his nest is full of fleas because he doesn't want to change the Moss.
Strengths: He can be an aloof sometimes, but he is a wolf who can play a mind trick on a lot of u suspecting wolves, usually scaring them or pouncing on them out of nowhere.
Weaknesses: He is very prideful so he gets very talkative and distraction of you complement his character or charm. He also loves food and he can easily be bribed by food. He is very clumsy and doesn't like to talk about it.
Pack: Makazta
Desired Rank: Alpha
Mate: Pm me!
Crush: Pm me!
Offspring: He bred with a Dame with no name once in his life, and ended up having one surviving male pup named Axelotlel.
Affiliations: N/A
Other: N/A

Edited at October 28, 2021 08:58 PM by Crows cry
Fallen Wolves, Rising Wars | Wolf RP | Literate | Open!November 16, 2021 09:45 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Sierra
Sex: Female
Appearance: Sierra is a beautiful dark red wolf with a pure white muzzel, underbelly, and paws. She has a lean strong shaped body and is quite muscular. She has beautiful amber eyes and yellow around her iris, almost like a sunset in a pool of water. She larger then usual and quite terrifying because of her sharp fangs, almost looking as snake fangs just smaller and DEFFINATLY not venomous.
Sierra normally has a death gaze or is scowling around at everyone who comes to close, almost looking at them as if she's asking for them to fear her.
Personality: Sierra is very snappish and can get angry if not listened to. She almost hates everyone that isn't in her pack. She hates disloyalty and disrespectful subdornates. She enjoys fighting when she's winning and almost looks as if shes gone crazy, drawing lots of blood and normally ends up soaked in it at the end of the battle. Sierra is only respectful to higher ranks, almost ignoring every omega she sees. She almost looks as if she wants you dead instantly, normally making everyone terrified. She doesn't like eating infront of everyone normally goes out of sight to do it. She also has temper problems.
Strengths: Sierra is strong because of her muscular shape. She is fast and makes a great hunter. Shes very brave at times.
Weaknesses: Sierra isn't very smart about thinking before battle. She's totally carefree at times, not thinking about anyone but herself. She's not very protective of her pack.
Pack: Makatza Pack
Desired Rank: None reeeaally
Mate: None
Crush: Nah
Offspring: Sierra hasn't had any yet
Affilations:
Rally [Mother (Alive]
Tyranto [Dad (Desceased]
Illy [Sister (Alive]
Other: Sorry if I make mistakes [I just decided to put status there. If it isn't allowed, I'll remove it]

Edited at November 16, 2021 10:05 PM by Isa's Pack

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us