Wolf Play : The Art Of War | Wolf RP | Open
Chatbox
 starmutt
07:32:11 marsh | they/it
Emrys

pfp goes hard
 The Pumpkin King
07:31:05 Ecifircas
rai, don't turn my tears into a potion. That's so rude. You need to console me. That's what wofes do.
 Willow Tribe
07:30:57 Willow / Tibby
Hi Emrys
 Necromancin Dancin
07:30:53 Emrys (He/They)
question how come I have 0 mush yet the alliances I'm in have won some battles??
 technoblade
07:30:43 Lil Techy | Techno
how does one attain a dog jesus?
 The Pumpkin King
07:30:38 Ecifircas
Anatolian Shepherd, no, actually. The wolves are pretty consistently really good. :D
 Necromancin Dancin
07:29:52 Emrys (He/They)
hi chat
 starmutt
07:28:50 marsh | they/it
dog jesus
 Anatolian Shepherd
07:28:50 Zombified Breyer
I'm tempted to use my Charon's Blessing but I know I'll get a crap wolf if I do.
 Eternity
07:28:48 ET
dog jesus
 Obscurity
07:28:41 Tai
dog jesus
 Eternity
07:28:10 ET
I tried to stay in chat for one second </3 what did I miss LOL
 Magnus Bane
07:28:04 Mag/Maggy
Let's see how long it takes me to go through 1000 moves>.>
 technoblade
07:27:57 Lil Techy | Techno
I have not yet been graced with dog jesus
 technoblade
07:27:21 Lil Techy | Techno
Tai

Semi busy here as well, i've been making adopts though so that's been fun.

I also dipped into my dragon hoard of moonflowers and made bank.
 starmutt
07:26:22 marsh | they/it
daily dog jesus plug
-WP Click-
 Obscurity
07:26:11 Tai
Kodi
Maybe I'll turn them into a potion

techno
I've been alright, pretty busy. You?
 The Pumpkin King
07:26:02 Ecifircas
Every time someone calls starmutt Marsh, I'm just reminded of my childhood crush on Randy Marsh.
 Willow Creek
07:26:01 
God damn it. My alpha female went into labor and she's gonna have her pups before the rollover into spring. I wanted her to hold out just a bit longer
 starmutt
07:26:00 marsh | they/it
i dont think its on discord LOL

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : +2
Water Moccasin : 0
Death Adder : -3
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   14 

The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 18, 2021 09:27 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

Stock Images. Credits to CastleGraphics on DA .
Name:
Svala
Pack - Packless - Outsider:
If you belong to a Pack, state the Pack Name. If Outsider, state your Band Name.
High Watcher
Desired Rank:
She's satisfied
Thoughts On Your Pack:
Appearance:
The shadows bend around Svala massive paws, and the darkness makes her complete - she melts into it, becomes one with it, treading only where there are pools of shade to find refuge in. Indeed, her stark, black fur makes her seem a fixture of the night itself, a captured piece of a starless sky. Svala is larger than most females, and as moody as a storm swallowed sea. Her black body may make her of level height with some of the males, her being 32 inches in height, and her fangs are just as unforgiving in a fight. She is far from brutish, however. The female's golden colored eyes glimmer with intelligence and morbid humor. She dislikes displays of bravado and needless killing. She herself fights with a clean, deadly accuracy - her teeth sharpened and form lean, muscled and agile.

She walks with an air of sophistication, tail held neither high nor low, and she prefers it if no one steps in her path. Confrontations with other wolves seem tedious to her, but she does not shy away from them if provoked - one can see the evidence of her past altercations in the form of the various scars that litter the fur on her pelt, if one were to observe it closely. The mutilated tissue was created by fangs and claws alike. Push her and she will not bend. Walk around her, and you will be unhindered, free to go on your merry way. Her largest scar cuts right down the center of her snout. A souvenir from the creature she hates the most: her own mother.
Personality:

Svala , surprisingly, does not have trouble mixing with other wolves. She is not a loner. There is a certain something about her, a charisma, perhaps. Her tastes for both fine and macabre things lead her to seem somewhat eccentric, but her dry sense of humor and her sharp wits make her a formidable partner to banter with. She is more than two sided - there are hard, sharp, and dark sides of her, sure. But there are also other curious aspects of her personality that make her a dynamic friend to have. She's never had a desire for pups, but she enjoys acting as a jungle gym for them to roughhouse on; she's not good at saying comforting words if a friend is upset, but she's more than willing to be leaned on and to listen; she's not one for proclaiming her affections to the world, but she will act fast if someone lashes out at a wolf she cares for. Oh, and she is rather vain when it comes to her fighting prowess. Don't mention or think that you're better than her , unless you want to start a fight.

That being said, she rather likes compliments, even if she doesn't know she does. The female gets all embarrassed and bothered at the slightest things. Insult her all you want, your words will bounce off of her iron skin. But compliment her? She'll either lash out at you or become flustered. Depends on who it is. But secretly, she definitely enjoys some attention now and then. As long as it doesn't become overwhelming.

The colder side of her is more complicated. Svala has an ability to shut down - that is to say, she shuts out her mind completely, and does her dirty work well when it is expected of her. Her loyalty is a strange thing to behold. It exists not for a specific wolf or an ideology, but for her job alone. She will always perform her best as a Warlord ; she will carry out its duties with deadly efficiency, even when it makes her grimace. Why? Because being a Warlord gives her purpose. Svala's past is a series of events that left her feeling alone, abandoned, and misplaced. Being a Warlord is her rock, the only place she feels like she really belongs, and a good channel to siphon the negative energy that sometimes wells in her chest, like a dark rose in bloom. She would never betray the role that she has found some semblance of peace playing.

Her morals are even stranger things, since her beliefs are tangled in the emotions within her that she just can't decipher. She is lost in many ways, and not willing to be led back to a clear path. This is who she is, this is what she's chosen. If you can't accept her, you'd best get out of her way.
mnz-9-by-castlegraphics-d9zipuf-fullview.jpg
Crush:
We'll see
Mate:
Who would want such a monster as a mate? She both desires a mate and fears the prospect of one. She craves love and affection in a way, but she also finds it a weakness. It's quite...complicated.
Offspring:
None.
Affiliations:
Her Partner -
Other:

Edited at October 18, 2021 09:43 AM by Spellbound
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 18, 2021 09:37 AM

Nez.ity

Game Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award
Uh, look at me. Could you reserve one Thoaid slot( Male)

Neziton

" Can't I just run in circles without having a destination"
( Means “ Why do I care...no really why?”)

Pack - Packless - Outsider: Outsider-Thoaid

Desired Rank: Delusional to think he's content on his current position

Thoughts On Your Pack: Content( Explains thoroughly in personality)

Appearance: ( Getting a proper image of what I see him as)

Neziton is one of many brutes with the scars of a whole battlefield drawn onto his canvas. With a lean, built, slightly thicker body than most; you might think he's slightly overweight. When first glanced upon, you'll see his thick black coated with pinkish scars across his eye, muzzle, and back legs; although that's not the actual case. Neziton is respectfully thin, the extra weight comes from his father's thick-coated grey-like coat. But still maintaining a dominant appearance. This young wolf has lustrous, light black fur with white ears and socks. His laughing eyes are dark amber and they distinctly show its lazy nature. Neziton head is oval-shaped with a small nose and has wide-set, oddly shaped ears, which isn't by far funny.

(Ref here *^*)

Personality:

" I think someone else tail is following me, wait no...it's just mines...hm...I don't trust it"

Five traits to illustrate Neziton

Hysterical, Reliable, Hideous, Humorous, A bit insane.

Even though there are flaws within Neziton and his own decisions, there are always good ones laying beneath the block of fur and bones. By saying this, Neziton might be the most trustworthy delusional crackhead you'll probably meet. Keeping to his word/promise and never seemingly being able to break it. Given a mile for someone, he'll take more than more- even if it goes against his group(?) rules, even if it goes against the pack's rules; when he makes a promise- he'll fulfill it until his dying breath. Making him more so dangerous than just a random brute with a mindset of a confused frog. Even though he's not the smartest, he'll surely be the most formidable canine you'll ever meet.

Numerous undesirable messages can be said about Neziton, but the fact he's carnivorous and domineering can never go unsaid when speaking his name. Never mind the fact he's also unnatural, violent, and terrifying, but fortunately, they're balanced out slightly by being romantic as well. But focus on his as this is what he's disreputable for. There's a great deal of pain left on all sides because of this and his possessive nature, as sad as his weak grasp on reality as this may be, Neziton does have some glimmers of knowledge. He's honest and patient if nothing else, there's at least that to look for and appeal to.

But above all else know that he's charismatic and strong-minded. Of course, he's also resolute, compelling, and merciful, but they're in shorter accumulation, particularly considering they're mixed with being suspicious as well. His mystique though is what he's kind of appreciated for. Personalities regularly count on this and his romantic creation in times of need. Nobody's perfect of course and Neziton has plenty of coastal days too. His disruptive nature and complicated mind do cause plenty of interference and make things awkward, to say the least. Without his own cynosure, you might think he was another brainless nincompoop with four legs and a small skull. Neziton is filled with bright things, he's just a little slow to bring out those colors- like everyone else there is always a story. Always a myth to tell about Neziton strange story. Neziton at times isn't all just sarcasm and crazed. No, really he is quite serious. He knows when to quit being soft and narrow-minded. Neziton is considerably straightforward and unsharpened.

There's no real way out of Neziton morbid, disorganized, but living illusions. He's sharing, of course. Which makes him stand out more than others, and his one-way conversations with others; responding to them with barely a sentence. Not to expect much from him, Neziton is naturally quiet; due to his run-on mouth of some bigger destiny for everyone, that and he's pretty sure he'll be killed by his group if he ever does a long inspirational speech again.

Usually, his blunt actions and snarky ripostes are taken out of context, his artless words can be seen as power-hungry, sinister, twisted, aiming to eliminate everyone who crosses him. Neziton isn't that guy. He's the type to stand before someone and watch their expression doubt him, he's the type of canine to look destruction in the eye and smile; " Want to have a little chat" is what he's most known for, his talks and negotiation with others. Never once has Neziton truly went madcap, yes he's a bit late and dumbstruck, and yes he talks to himself while scratching his ass but let's not confuse that as some sort of diabolical plan. When focused on a canine( Female), Neziton wants what he knows he can't have. His flirty characteristics aren't usually in play when it comes to females; they seem more preoccupied with the plot at hand than some catfish's thick-coated thin brute like himself. Not being too keen on starting a family just yet, Neziton would happily say yes to any female that asks him to become a mate- I mean why not? What does he have to lose? His honor, his life? His good looks? Neziton isn't picky on females, as long as they understand his principles with an unsafe mindset. Being refused never comes easy to a male, Neziton makes no acceptance when rejected by a female; he doesn't give up easily which may become pursuing probably if taken out of context.

Within the group, Neziton is a quiet creep whose eyes are always open, even when sleeping. If you are lucky you'll catch him being a playful young brute looking for a bone to gnaw on, other days you'll see that Neziton is waiting...but for what? When canines ask, he'll give the same expressionless grin as though his plans are for himself- as though something different might happen. Neziton is no fool and being in the Thoaid group proves he's a force to be reckoned with, the brute is strategic at heart. Of course, that also collides with his wonderful mind and reality. He understands canines within the group thinks he has rabies to his ability to seem nice before snapping unexpectedly. Neziton is a weird one, one with a strong personality even he can't handle. Although there are seven members, he never once wanted anything to do with them, not even an inch. Sure he'll hunt beside them, and eat beside them- but they knew nothing of his world. They lived in black and white while he lives currently in a strange grey-like color version of everything. As already stated, Neziton has a strong belief there is a higher power; others who watch his every move and force him to do things he'll normally do as though they knew him...personally.( Fourth wall break anyone *^*)

Some say be scary, other say be welcoming. Neziton says you have to the count of three to explain before I have you for dinner and regret it later. His lazy appearance is unquestionably handsome, remember his oddly shaped ears, well they usually come up in an argument and Neziton will not stand for the torment of his only issue with his appearance. Oh but he's a wolf, he doesn't care; animals have feelings too! And even though Neziton is a canine, he still feels hurt that someone- anyone might bring up his raggedy ears that were once torn by other pups in his past litter. Never once no one caught the little fuck who played too rough with Neziton when he was a mere pup, that little bastard is probably drop-dead attractive with good-looking ears. Anyways, outside the pack(group) he is dependant and content. With little to say, and little to do he roams as though he's the king of it all. Crossing borders he values, the pack's rules he obeys of course by little chance of getting caught that is. He's comforting and warm when met for the maybe tenth time? Neziton isn't very open, he's not used to much judgemental about his beliefs.

Don't think this is a sad story about a wolf who can't find love and has to die suddenly because he fell for an untrustworthy dame. Unless we're talking about another roleplay? Neziton life has been good, he doesn't count the sudden war between the packs though, he's way too delusional to be thinking about them. He's content on his role in the pack, " Crazy one". His main focus is to mainly pass on his delusions onto a younger much more handsome and willing brute. He always wanted to mentor a lad; shape him into a wild card. Like himself. His fatherly nature usually kicks in when it comes to pups and expecting mothers- which is why he's softer and soothing around them, but around others, he's a rabies-infected asshole who snaps in and out of his own world. If needed, he'll even babysit- weird right? A scarred brute like Neziton playing with the young of another male, a mateless mother's bastard young being protected by a tallish, lean built( Kinda). A ghastly narrative to start with, but a noble one to go out with a thrill.

Mate: Nah

Crush: Offlimits

Offspring: I hope not...

Affiliations:

Open, but please pm me so I know what's up.

Other: I'm going to finish your dragon art Spell Godchild *^*, I haven't forgot about that dragon ;)

Little note: Neziton Ref sheet was made by (c)Nez.ity, if needed I can always offer a lineart for anyone who needs a ref ^^ just pm me<3

Both images belong to @HOTNstock on DA

Edited at October 18, 2021 09:15 PM by Nez.ity
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 18, 2021 09:45 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserved *^*
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 18, 2021 09:55 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 18, 2021 10:28 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Res a high watcher and Omega of the Barbaric Okami Pack and Gamma of the Starry Bane Pack?
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 18, 2021 10:29 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserved *^*
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 18, 2021 10:55 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
reserve male starry bane tinyfang and female overlady's pet?
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 18, 2021 11:04 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name: Jehoiakim (Also goes by J)

Pack: Loner

Desired Rank: No desired rank at the moment, although if he were convinced to join a pack, he would like to be the second in command.

Thoughts on Your Pack: N/A

Appearance: Jehoiakim is dark brown/black, with an orange stripe running from his right side to the tip of his tail. He has gray eyes and a small scar on his chest, near his heart. He has a slender and lean body, hiding strong, but discreet muscles. He stands at 29 inches and uses that frame for speed and stealth. He has a wrap of jet black markings around his legs and neck, and has a dark brown undercoat. He can use the darkness of his pelt to blend into the darkness during the night, allowing him to more easily sneak around in the dark.

Personality: Jehoiakim has always been a loner, not preferring to get mixed up with the antics of the packs for the longest time, but after the Okami and the Starry Bane packs destroyed all of the other packs, J wonders if he should join a pack to be safe. However, now that the Starry Bane and the Okami are at war with each other, J finds himself conflicted with his feelings and now he wonders if he should stay a loner to avoid the violence that has once again risen up. Jehoiakim is also seeking a mate, not only to have the feeling of being able to contribute to someone else's life, but also to have someone to care for, since the loneliness is beginning to get to him. J now finds himself even more conflicted, as he would no doubt have an easier time finding a mate if he joined up with a pack, but he also doesn't want to become lost in the violence of the war.

When he is comfortable, J likes to entertain others and tries to casually be the center of the conversation. But, when he is around wolves he doesn't know or he is stressed, he can become lost in his own world and not really add onto a conversation. Jehoiakim often displays his emotions through his body language, making any attempts to hide his emotions considerably difficult. J will flee from groups of wolves, somewhat paranoid about being killed in the name of the war. He often runs around, constantly trying to make himself better, thinking it would be a necessity considering that he may need those sharped skills one day.

Mate: Jehoiakim doesn't have a mate, although he seeks to find a mate.

Crush: None, but he's currently seeking

Offspring: None

Affiliations: Open

Other: :P :) :D

The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 18, 2021 11:05 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

he goes by the name of Indeevar, which translates to "blue lotus".

he has recently become nine months old, although he will try to convince you he is much older.

this young pup is proudly a member of the Starry Bane Pack

he is a Tinyfang

he often dreams of becoming a High Watcher, as he is deeply intrigued by the secrecy and rumors about the rank.

he is content with his life within the pack, as he has never experienced anything else and has been raised to hate the competing packs.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾✠☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Indeevar is a rather rotund wolf, having been a bit gluttonous and greedy in his early years as a newborn. his overall appearance is very... circular. his face is rather round, with puffy cheeks and a goofy smile, and his ears tend to flop over after he's shaken his body. his dense fur, much like his fellow packmates, is extremely thick and tends to poof up in humid air. he has large paws that always seem to get in his way and a shorter, stubbier tail than most others, due to an incident a couple of months ago. needless to say, that coyote most likely got what was coming for him.

his pelt is a sort of black, with undertones of a sort of bluish-gray. he has white socks, ear tips, and speckles on his haunches, along with a single splash of white on his side and on the bridge of his snout. the tip of his tail is a shade lighter than the base of his pelt.

his rounded and innocent-looking eyes are a deep, almost dark blue. when the light hits them just right, lighter hues and specks can be seen spiraling outwards from the pupil.

a similar version of his pelt is below;

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾✠☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Indeevar is a prideful, yet kind individual. he tends to be a bit full of himself simply because he views his pack to be the greatest there is. however, he is not outright rude or nasty to others, rather, he just tends to brag a lot. he is genuine in his actions and does what he thinks is right. he tends to get in trouble a lot, as he believes that everyone will be nice to him because he's a pup, and pups can do no wrong.

he has been known to be a bit lazy and whiny when it comes to his daily chores, and he proves to be difficult to handle. he often goes against what his guardian orders him to do and rather does what he wants (with boundaries, of course). needless to say, he's on thin ice, but he always thinks he can push it just a little bit farther.

he often flaunts his looks, as he knows he is quite pretty. despite his rather rash nature, he is always cautious to not upset his ladyship and tries to stay out of her way. he's often heard of pups being thrown into the lake and is terrified to anger one of the higher ranks to the point where he is tossed into the lake. after all, he has a crippling fear of water and tends to not go anywhere near it if he can help it.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾✠☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

he has no crush nor mate as of yet. as he always says when approached with this particular topic, "Ew! No!! Girls have cooties!!"

he is physically too young to have offspring.

Kehpri - as all young pups tend to do, Ivandeer tends to look up to this particular wolf. her strong yet secluded nature draws him to her, whether she knows it or not. he tends to go out of his way to show off when she's around.

-

-

despite having been told time and time again that dragons are not real, he still believes that somewhere out there, they're watching over the pack, protecting them from harm.

Edited at October 18, 2021 03:30 PM by The Witchborn
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 18, 2021 11:06 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Reserving a packless rouge, an Okami pack Omega, and a Starry Bane pack subordinate. ^^
I can provide roleplay examples if needed.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   14 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us