Spectre.
 Floof
01:24:27 Floodgates
Stygian,
Ooo, what dye are you going to get?
 Stygian Forest
01:23:35 
Floof
I'm doing good. Just going to try getting 900 brains for some dye.
 Magnus Bane
01:22:53 Mag/Maggy
Felt:')
 Floof
01:22:49 Floodgates
Stygian,
Not much. I haven't been awake long :"))
How about you?
 Salem
01:22:06 Bell
The amount of event interactions I've accidentally skipped over today hurts :')
 Stygian Forest
01:21:19 
Floof
What's new?
 starmutt
01:20:02 marsh | they/it
wow that wasnt so hard was it answering a question
 Floof
01:19:34 Floodgates
Hey Stygian ^-^
 Salem
01:19:11 Bell
Rev
Fair enough, fair enough
Winter usually sucks for me but this time around it seems to be okay. I don't really have the problem with the colour changes so I can't really speak on that ^^"
 Stygian Forest
01:18:27 
Floof!
 Revelry
01:18:15 Rev
Salem
I don't mind during spring/summer. But I like to only explore the jungle during winter, it's the only terrain that the color change doesn't bother my eyes
 ZEFHYR
01:17:39 
oh a pumpkin or corn
 starmutt
01:16:28 marsh | they/it
ok not helping lol should've just picked one
 Salem
01:16:21 Bell
Rev
I'd love that too :')
Selecting which terrain you want quests from would be great
All of my quests are in the forest currently
 ZEFHYR
01:15:54 
:) / ;)
 Revelry
01:15:32 Rev
I wish I could select a terrain to take quests in, I hate going o forest during winter

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : +1
Brown Bear : +2
Mountain Lion : +1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   7 

Deadlock || Horse RP || Semi-Literate || OPENOctober 7, 2021 10:23 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Dez

6 || Stallion || Rocky Mountain Horse

Ranch Herd || Lead || Content

Screenshot-2021-10-09-at-8-15-04-PM.jpg

Credits to venomxbaby on DA. Background by me

Dez is a work horse, and he's built like it. A refined head sits on top of a strong neck; that is attached to a proportionate body sporting well-defined shoulders and hindquarters. His legs are sturdy and his feet are sure. He was bred for stability and stamina, and he delivered such. Dez stands at 16 hands, give or take.

As for coloration, he is on the lighter end of the flaxen chestnut spectrum. Not quite a dark gold palomino, Dez has a darker cream mane and tail and a dustier red coat. His eyes are a solid brown as well, not as dark as some, but certainly not light. When they catch the sun, they can take on a more amber tint to match his coat.

Dez has a relatively deep voice, though it's nowhere near gravelly. It carries a firm certainty behind it and commands attention. His movements are firm, by no means regal, but he carries himself with a quiet confidence. Overall, this stallion is more of a ruggedly handsome than beautiful.

Personality

Dez is definitely in the leader category. His years as a cow pony paid off in experience in rugged terrain, sometimes in extreme conditions. Because of his exposure to a variety of circumstances, he knows what he is doing. When he comes across a foreign situation, he's developed enough common sense to find a good, plausible solution.

He is a stallion that demands respect. His rule of thumb is that all horses deserve respect until they prove themselves unworthy. Therefore, Dez gives his respect and attention to each individual at first meeting. In return, he expects the same. Dez has high standards for all those around him, especially in the emotional maturity category. His greatest frustration is a horse that does not act their age, especially when it comes to those his age.

Dez is a stubborn creature, but not so hard as to be broken. As his grandfather used to say: "Blessed are the flexible, for they will never be bent out of shape." He is a firm believer in compromise, but if that doesn't work, he has no problem doing what he sees is in the best interest of his horses.

Dez is not a soft individual; however, foals will always bring out a gentler side in him. While he remains firm and strict with them, the little ones get a special attention that not many others ever gain. His sober, somewhat callous exterior melts into a fatherly horse who prioritizes the happiness and wellbeing of the foals. He will still discipline them, and he will do so with no favoritism shown. He'll explain his actions, though, to try and help them learn.

Crush

Open

Mate

Open

Foals

Mae is his daughter. Open to foals 2 and under

Affiliations

Mae: TBD

Open, PM me

Other

Screenshot-2021-10-09-at-11-02-14-PM.jpg

Edited at October 13, 2021 04:50 PM by Rising Shadows
Deadlock || Horse RP || Semi-Literate || OPENOctober 7, 2021 10:23 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

You may now post.

Important Links:

Discussion -- Click Me

RP -- Click Me

Edited at October 13, 2021 05:09 PM by Rising Shadows
Deadlock || Horse RP || Semi-Literate || OPENOctober 8, 2021 05:10 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Res Foal, wild herd
Deadlock || Horse RP || Semi-Literate || OPENOctober 8, 2021 10:11 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Lunar eyes said:
Res Foal, wild herd

Reserved
Deadlock || Horse RP || Semi-Literate || OPENOctober 8, 2021 10:22 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Can I reserve a position for
Wild Herd:
-Mare
-Yearling
Ranch Herd:
-Regulars
-Foal
-Yearling
Deadlock || Horse RP || Semi-Literate || OPENOctober 8, 2021 10:26 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Outlander said:
Can I reserve a position for
Wild Herd:
-Mare
-Yearling
Ranch Herd:
-Regulars
-Foal
-Yearling

Reserved ^^
Deadlock || Horse RP || Semi-Literate || OPENOctober 8, 2021 11:11 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name:
Tahoe
`
|| 1.3 years || Colt || Wild Herd || Yearling ||

Appearance:
A tall young colt Tahoe stands just under 16 hands. His long legs contributing to his height are strong and sturdy, as is the rest of him. He has a broad chest and a well-defined girth that allows this young horse to run for quite some time without feeling winded. Long ears give Tahoe the ability to hear what's immediately going on around him as well as things far off in the distance.
`
With a midnight black coat, that is both sleek and healthy, he is void of any color save for a scar on his forehead and a small snip of white on his nose. He has two small socks one on his right hind leg, that doesn't go much higher than an inch or two from his light cream-colored hoof, and a white sock on his left hoof that ends a short bit higher than the sock on his right hoof. His mane and tail are both medium in length and just as dark as the rest of his body.
`
Personality:
Tahoe is as one would expect a yearling such as himself to be wild and rambunctious. Though a yearling he hasn't fully grown out of all his foal tendencies and on occasion will feel a surge of energy and act accordingly. Usually sprinting off with an occasional buck or neigh.
`
Adventurous and curious of the world outside the parameters of the herd, Tahoe will occasionally move off and away from the herd for a few hours. Though young he has a good head on his shoulders and so knows well the dangers of leaving the safety of the herd, even if for only a short time. For that very reason, he doesn't often go far out of sight or will accompany one of the other young colts around his age.
`
Crush:
Open
`
Mate:
None
`
Foals:
None
`
Affiliations:
Open- Pm me
Other:
(Art for both images belongs to BambiEvans on DeviantArt.)

Edited at October 9, 2021 10:39 AM by Outlander
Deadlock || Horse RP || Semi-Literate || OPENOctober 9, 2021 10:55 AM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name:
Cyril
`
||3.5 Years || Mare || Wild Herd || Herd Mare ||
Appearance:
An elegant build makes up this mare as she stands on more of the average height of 15.6 hands. She has long legs that are strong and sturdily keep her up and moving even through the toughest of terrain. Her ears are long and blue-toned eyes are sharp. Cyril has a narrow head and a relatively narrow and lean structural build.
`
A nearly white coat covers her build with more of a cream coloring to it in certain areas. Her main and tail are long in length with her tail only a few inches from dragging along the ground. On the left side of her nose, she has a small dark patch of gray that surrounds the nares. This gray is also the color of her hooves. She has one white sock, though barely noticeable on her left back leg that travels up to her hock.
`
Personality:
Cyril is as she appears to be, elegant and graceful. She is calm in most situations and more often than not is quick to come up with potential solutions for difficulties or problems the herd is experiencing.
`
A kind and gentle mare she often will consider and check in on the other horses. Of course, this kindness and gentleness also are directed to any foals that she has. Motherly nature helps to play a role in this of course and as such she can occasionally be over-protective of her offspring. This protectiveness leads to alertness to any potential threats to the safety of her offspring, the herd, as well as her own.
`
Cyril can at times be a social butterfly, and as such very much prefers staying close to the herd rather than adventuring about. And like any social mare enjoys conversing with the horses around her.
`
Crush:
Open - Pm me
`
Mate:
none
`
Foals:
Phantom
Misty
`
Affiliations:
Open - Pm me
`
Other:
(Art for both images belongs to lumibear on DeviantArt)

Edited at October 11, 2021 05:05 PM by Outlander
Deadlock || Horse RP || Semi-Literate || OPENOctober 9, 2021 01:22 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name:
Phantom
||4 days old?||Colt||Wild herd||Herd stallion||
Appearance:
A light tanned buckskin Phantom has a dark mane and tail. Neither of which are very long yet, but the dark colors of his mane and tail match that of his nose. Along his face, he has a white blaze tha travels down ending just above His nares. Phantom eyes are bright chocolate. Currently as all young foals are, this little colt is all legs. Despite being so young he has a relatively broad chest and wide girths. Along his back, he has a stripe traversing from his withers to the base of his tail. Along Hus dark brown hued legs, this young colt has three white socks two on his front legs, these socks don't go over his fetlock. The white soxk that he has on his right back leg goes about a third of the way up the cannon. His hooves are white in color and seem as frail as his long legs.
Personality:
Phantom is a intelligent and strong colt. He takes pride in his herd as if he were the lead stallion, and often thinks about the horses in it, hoping they are all okay. He loves all other foals and will put up with all their bucking, biting, and rearing nonsense to a certain point. Often he can be found standing on a hill with his sister misty watching the herd and looking for danger.
Crush:pm me
Mate:none
Foals:none
Mother:Cyril
Father:Cairo
Sibling:Misty
Role when grows up:
Phantom wants to be a lead stallion or the second most respected stallion(the stallion after lead) as he loves to protect the herd from harm or....he pretends he does, like told to do he'll stay hidden from a threat if his mother says to but when no one is looking he looks at his father and the other stallions copying what their doing to the so said threat even letting put small challenging neighs toward the threat when it has gone.
Link to picture:
Credits for appearance goes to outlander and rising shadows who both had helped me)

Edited at October 9, 2021 03:58 PM by ~The ultima pack~
Deadlock || Horse RP || Semi-Literate || OPENOctober 9, 2021 01:24 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Hi! ^^
Res Deputy Mare of the Wild herd, Yearling of the Ranch Herd and A stally in a bachelor band?

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us