Wolf Play : Etherea Fantasy RP (Semi-Lit) (Sign-Ups)
Chatbox
 Luna👻
11:31:37 Silver (She/her)
* OC not of
 Destinations End
11:31:35 Toliska, Desti, Coy
I'm super excited for tonight and really hope to not get disappointed like last time :/

The Aurora Borealis is supposed be visible where I live in the states tonight
 Magnus Bane
11:31:35 Mag/Maggy
Ready for FMC :D
 Zeraphia
11:31:06 Spooky Vah
Techno

I might need some help XD

I'm not great at pre-traumatizing characters XD
 Nevermore.
11:31:06 Never/Nev
Vah

On one hand I want to say he's too cute but on the other I say destroy him. Always leads to the best character developments
 Luna👻
11:30:59 Silver (She/her)
Vah
Ooo, traumatize! I have this one of whoÂ’s mom died and his dad was cheating and then physically abused him and he got beat up to the point of hospitalization like 7 times at school and h was expiremented on but he found a boi he loves :) thatÂ’s the one thing that went right in his life
 technoblade
11:29:53 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

Do it! If you need help I can always tell you what I did to mine XD
 Luna👻
11:29:09 Silver (She/her)
One time I lost- what was it- my ankles or something like that
 Zeraphia
11:28:48 Spooky Vah
Hmm... to traumatize or to not...

-Click-

Decisions, decisions.
 technoblade
11:28:42 Lil Techy | Techno
-86 spaces left in this hole.

This is why I should invest more in relic hole expansions...
 Boeing
11:28:07 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Luna
Not yet. I think.
 Luna👻
11:27:12 Silver (She/her)
Oh no, are my knees in danger?
 Boeing
11:26:46 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Kneecap stealer are you there?
 Destinations End
11:26:14 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Sorry. Back. Was getting the link for something for my friend
 Luna👻
11:25:12 Silver (She/her)
IÂ’m saving my explore moves for when there are unsanitary brains scattered on the floor
 Boo
11:24:53 Chrissy
thank you, eve!
 Boeing
11:24:42 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Forest
Alright lol
It's the most redundant defect for a battle wolf though lol
-150 battle, -150 agility, -100 stealth XD
 Nevermore.
11:24:42 Never/Nev
Thank you Eve!
 Magnus Bane
11:24:40 Mag/Maggy
Thank you. I barely finding any besides Gwyn
 Feiella
11:24:39 Fei The Sleepy Ghost
Eve
Ooh yay

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Leopard : -1
Red Fox : -4
Death Adder : +3
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5 

Etherea Fantasy RP (Semi-Lit) (Sign-Ups)October 6, 2021 10:11 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award

Lightning Chasers said:
The patron beast pegasus's name is Lumen, that's the creature that the Chosen Ones of Lumen bond with, they bond with Lumen. Also, the Successful or Unsuccessful is only for Unseen, which your character is not if they are a Chosen One. The description of Lumen the Pegasus is in the first post under the section 'Lumen Regnum'

Jumping Wolves said:
Name: Azul Cure
Regnum: Lumen
Sexuality: Straight
Element(s) (1 for a normal person, 2 for a chosen one): Light, Wind
Spirit Partner (name and species): Storming Sea's; Pegasus
(only if an Unseen) Successful (force bonded) or Unsuccessful (Shifter): Seccessful
Appearance (both animals and humans):
Azul had very dark tan skin from being in the sun all the time. He has sandy blond hair, with icy blue eyes, that feel like they can cut through you like butter. He is well build (bone wise) and very muscular and strong.
Storming Sea's (Storm) is jet black, with a goldish tint to his wings, mane, and tail. He had a scar running through his right eye, but it does not cause any damage to his sight. His tail is long and flowings, almost like a river. His mane is luxurious and soft. He stands just over eight feet tall. (If thats too tall, I can change it.)
Backstory (optional): Azul was from a rich family, but for some reason, just is the storm cloud along a blue sky. His family doesn't know why.
Personality (optional):
Azul comes from a rich family, but he can often be found hiding in the shadows watching people. He is judgey at first, but once he warms up, he is the most helpful person you can hae around. He wears all black hoodies.
Storm is gently, unless told not to be. If he is told to be mean, he'll rip anyone to shreds. His wing span is over 15 feet long (If thats too long, tell me :)), but typically has them tucked into his side. He, like Azul, has eyes that could kill you, if looks could kill. He is grumpy, and sour, until he get's food in the mornings.
Strengths: They are both physically stong, and mentally strong. Azul is great at hiding in the shadows, to the point that he just fades in with the background. He is also great at coming up on people without them seeing him.
Skills given from bonding(normal person, successfully bonded Unseen)/Skills from transformation(unseen shifter): Water
Weaknesses: Fire, Azul hates fire, bugs, lovey feelings, and being in big groups.
Did you read everything?: Regnum

Okay, cool! I'll change it :)
Etherea Fantasy RP (Semi-Lit) (Sign-Ups)October 6, 2021 10:13 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
Spirit Partner (name and species): Lumen
(only if an Unseen) Successful (force bonded) or Unsuccessful (Shifter):
Azul had very dark tan skin from being in the sun all the time. He has sandy blond hair, with icy blue eyes, that feel like they can cut through you like butter. He is well build (bone wise) and very muscular and strong.
Personality (optional):
Azul comes from a rich family, but he can often be found hiding in the shadows watching people. He is judgey at first, but once he warms up, he is the most helpful person you can hae around. He wears all black hoodies.
Strengths: Azul is physically stong, and mentally strong. Azul is great at hiding in the shadows, to the point that he just fades in with the background. He is also great at coming up on people without them seeing him.
Skills given from bonding(normal person, successfully bonded Unseen)/Skills from transformation(unseen shifter): Water
Weaknesses: Fire, Azul hates fire, bugs, lovey feelings, and being in big groups.
Etherea Fantasy RP (Semi-Lit) (Sign-Ups)October 7, 2021 07:18 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Azalea Tonorios
Regnum: Ventus
Element(s): Wind and fire
Spirit Partner (name and species): Ventus the Griffin
Azalea: Azalea's most noticeable feature is her hair. Long, inky black hair that is very thin, and lighter than a feather. No one has ever made the inference that Azalea's hair is brown. Contrasting nicely to her hair, Azalea's skin has a sunkissed tan. Azalea's eyes are deep blue, lither than navy, but darker than royal. Azalea is of average height, standing at a good 5'2, and has a rather skinny body frame. Small scars cover Azalea's body. The most noticeable is the one that runs down the right side of her face, narrowly missing her eye. The second most noticeable scar is one that wraps around her left bicep, which Azalea covers with a black band. Azalea wears black gloves at all times. The gloves are form-fitting, and light enough where Azalea's hands don't overheat.
er tail being a light gold color. She has the front half of a golden colored eagle,with the tips of her wings being a light silver, along with her claws and beak. Her eyes are a red-orange color, almost coppery.
Ventus: of course, everyone knows what Ventus looks like. But, there is more to her than meets the eye. First, Ventus's beak and talons are the color of silver, with a metallic shine to them. Second, Ventus's feathers, which cover the front half of her well-muscled, well-groomed, body, are all different shades of light brown and gold. No two feathers are the same. Towards her wingtips and other extremities (by her beak and legs), the feathers fade to a light silver. Third, the back half of Ventus is light caramel, all the way to her fuzzy little tail-tip, a light-golden tuff of fur. Ventus's wings are truly a sight to see. When extended, the wings are longer than Ventus's entire body.
Backstory: Figure it out
Personality: Azalea learned early on that to draw attention was to be punished. For this reason, Azalea is very quiet and rarely voices her opinion. When she does speak, she does so with much consideration. Nothing is said unless she is certain it won't upset anyone.
Azalea is afraid of physical contact. Azalea hates large crowds where she could bump into someone, and will flinch whenever she feels skin on skin contact, no matter who it is. Azalea prefers to observe, rather than be a part of something. Many don't realize how much Azalea sees, standing on the outside. Azalea might know more about others than one may think.
Strengths: Quiet, kind, observant
Skills given from bonding/Skills from transformation: Speed, balance, enhanced eyesight
Weaknesses: Social interactions, bravery, strength

Edited at October 7, 2021 01:04 PM by Dark Moon
Etherea Fantasy RP (Semi-Lit) (Sign-Ups)October 7, 2021 10:16 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Just edit the age

Jumping Wolves said:
Spirit Partner (name and species): Lumen
(only if an Unseen) Successful (force bonded) or Unsuccessful (Shifter):
Personality (optional):
Strengths: Azul is physically stong, and mentally strong. Azul is great at hiding in the shadows, to the point that he just fades in with the background. He is also great at coming up on people without them seeing him.

Edited at October 7, 2021 01:53 PM by Lightning Chasers
Etherea Fantasy RP (Semi-Lit) (Sign-Ups)October 7, 2021 10:18 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I believe I put a description of Ventus in the first post, but if you prefer her to look like this, I can edit it....

Dark Moon said:
Azalea: Azalea's most noticeable feature is her hair. Long, inky black hair that is very thin, and lighter than a feather. No one has ever made the inference that Azalea's hair is brown. Contrasting nicely to her hair, Azalea's skin has a sunkissed tan. Azalea's eyes are deep blue, lither than navy, but darker than royal. Azalea is of average height, standing at a good 5'2, and has a rather skinny body frame. Small scars cover Azalea's body. The most noticeable is the one that runs down the right side of her face, narrowly missing her eye. The second most noticeable scar is one that wraps around her left bicep, which Azalea covers with a black band. Azalea wears black gloves at all times. The gloves are form fitting, and light enough where Azalea's hands don't overheat.
Ventus: of course, everyone knows what Ventus looks like. But, there is more to her than meets the eye. First, Ventus's beak and talons are the color of copper, not just some generic yellow. Second, Ventus's feathers, which cover the front half of her well muscled, well groomed, body, are all different shades of light brown an gold. No two feathers are the same. Third, the back half of Ventus is a light caramel, all the way to her fuzzy little tail-tip, which is a darker brown. Ventus's wings are truly a sight to see. When extended, the wings are longer than Ventus's entire body.
Personality: Azalea learned early on that to draw attention was to be punished. For this reason, Azalea is very quiet, and rarely voices her opinion. When she does speak, she does so with much consideration. Nothing is said unless she is certain it won't upset anyone.
Azalea is afraid of physical contact. Azalea hates large crowds where she could bump into someone, and will flinch whenever she feels skin on skin contact, no matter who it is. Azalea prefers to observe, rather than be a part of something. Many don't realize how much Azalea sees, standing on the outside. Azalea might know more about others than one may think.
Skills given from bonding/Skills from transformation: Speed, balance, enhanced eyesight

Etherea Fantasy RP (Semi-Lit) (Sign-Ups)October 7, 2021 12:53 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Lightning Chasers said:
I believe I put a description of Ventus in the first post, but if you prefer her to look like this, I can edit it....

Dark Moon said:
Azalea: Azalea's most noticeable feature is her hair. Long, inky black hair that is very thin, and lighter than a feather. No one has ever made the inference that Azalea's hair is brown. Contrasting nicely to her hair, Azalea's skin has a sunkissed tan. Azalea's eyes are deep blue, lither than navy, but darker than royal. Azalea is of average height, standing at a good 5'2, and has a rather skinny body frame. Small scars cover Azalea's body. The most noticeable is the one that runs down the right side of her face, narrowly missing her eye. The second most noticeable scar is one that wraps around her left bicep, which Azalea covers with a black band. Azalea wears black gloves at all times. The gloves are form fitting, and light enough where Azalea's hands don't overheat.
Ventus: of course, everyone knows what Ventus looks like. But, there is more to her than meets the eye. First, Ventus's beak and talons are the color of copper, not just some generic yellow. Second, Ventus's feathers, which cover the front half of her well muscled, well groomed, body, are all different shades of light brown an gold. No two feathers are the same. Third, the back half of Ventus is a light caramel, all the way to her fuzzy little tail-tip, which is a darker brown. Ventus's wings are truly a sight to see. When extended, the wings are longer than Ventus's entire body.
Personality: Azalea learned early on that to draw attention was to be punished. For this reason, Azalea is very quiet, and rarely voices her opinion. When she does speak, she does so with much consideration. Nothing is said unless she is certain it won't upset anyone.

Oops :) I fixed mine a bit

Edited at October 7, 2021 01:04 PM by Dark Moon
Etherea Fantasy RP (Semi-Lit) (Sign-Ups)October 7, 2021 01:50 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Oh, another thing that I will add in the rules. All Chosen Ones must be 15, sorry if this messes things up, but the RP will start at the Awakening Ceremonies of each Regnum.
Etherea Fantasy RP (Semi-Lit) (Sign-Ups)October 7, 2021 01:53 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Accepted!

Dark Moon said:
Azalea: Azalea's most noticeable feature is her hair. Long, inky black hair that is very thin, and lighter than a feather. No one has ever made the inference that Azalea's hair is brown. Contrasting nicely to her hair, Azalea's skin has a sunkissed tan. Azalea's eyes are deep blue, lither than navy, but darker than royal. Azalea is of average height, standing at a good 5'2, and has a rather skinny body frame. Small scars cover Azalea's body. The most noticeable is the one that runs down the right side of her face, narrowly missing her eye. The second most noticeable scar is one that wraps around her left bicep, which Azalea covers with a black band. Azalea wears black gloves at all times. The gloves are form-fitting, and light enough where Azalea's hands don't overheat.
er tail being a light gold color. She has the front half of a golden colored eagle,with the tips of her wings being a light silver, along with her claws and beak. Her eyes are a red-orange color, almost coppery.
Ventus: of course, everyone knows what Ventus looks like. But, there is more to her than meets the eye. First, Ventus's beak and talons are the color of silver, with a metallic shine to them. Second, Ventus's feathers, which cover the front half of her well-muscled, well-groomed, body, are all different shades of light brown and gold. No two feathers are the same. Towards her wingtips and other extremities (by her beak and legs), the feathers fade to a light silver. Third, the back half of Ventus is light caramel, all the way to her fuzzy little tail-tip, a light-golden tuff of fur. Ventus's wings are truly a sight to see. When extended, the wings are longer than Ventus's entire body.
Personality: Azalea learned early on that to draw attention was to be punished. For this reason, Azalea is very quiet and rarely voices her opinion. When she does speak, she does so with much consideration. Nothing is said unless she is certain it won't upset anyone.

Etherea Fantasy RP (Semi-Lit) (Sign-Ups)October 7, 2021 02:06 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Heather Smith
Regnum: Silvus
Element(s): Earth
Spirit Partner: Alesta, Red fox
Appearance:
Heather: Heather is rather beautiful. She stands at 4'8, with a sunkissed tan. Her face is heart-shaped, with small freckles lining her nose and cheekbones. Due to her occupation, Heather has rather defined muscles, at least for a girl. She is not bulky, by any means, but she also isn't stick figure-like.
Heather's eyes are silver with just a hint of blue, giving her a cold, untouchable aura. Heather sports brown hair, bordering on the line of red, but not quite. Her hair runs down to her waist, but most of the time, Heather braids it back in a single braid. Due to this, when her hair is down, it has a slight wave.
When Alesta isn't in animal form, she becomes an intricate black tattoo on Heather's left forearm. The tattoo is stark black with decorative swirls spreading from a somewhat geometric drawing of a fox jumping.
Alesta: Alesta is a fine specimen, if a little small. She stands at 15 inches at the shoulder and is 21 inches long, not including her tail. Alesta is slim but well-built. Her fur is the famous rustish-barnish color red, with dark brown legs and ear tip, and white underbelly and tail tip. Alesta's eyes are dark amber, not quite brown, but bordering on it.
Backstory (optional): At age 15, Heather had already seen death. Her mother had died giving birth to her young brother only two years ago.
At her ceremony, Unseen had shown up. They had attacked as soon as Heather had started drinking the elixir that would call forth her spirit animal. The Unseen took the two other kids from right next to Heather, but didn't reach for her. At the time, Heather hadn't understood why.
After the chaos, Heather and a fox were whisked away by the Spirit Guardians. Heather later learned that the fox was her spirit animal, and that they would train to be Spirit Guardians. Heather took the job, determined to take down the organization who had taken so many, trying their concoctions.
Personality (optional): Manipulative, hot-tempered, protective (I'll add more later maybe)
Strengths: acting, brave, weaponry
Skills given from bonding/Skills from transformation: Enhanced hearing, speed/explosiveness (jump height)
Weaknesses: Patience, endurance, physical strength

Edited at October 7, 2021 07:43 PM by Dark Moon
Etherea Fantasy RP (Semi-Lit) (Sign-Ups)October 7, 2021 02:09 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ronan is finished btw, I might go back and make another character but we'll have to see who else signs up.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us