Wolf Play : whiteflag - supernatural rp - open!
Chatbox
 ZEFHYR
01:29:24 
hi floof
 ZEFHYR
01:29:09 
whew i just got brains from the witch
 Stygian Forest
01:27:50 
Floof

Yes! Solstice the 2nd
 Floof
01:27:29 Floodgates
Stygian,
Nice! Are you going to put it on a wolf? :>
 Salem
01:26:25 Bell
She looks so happy about having a pumpkin on her head :P
 starmutt
01:25:12 marsh | they/it
got me em pumpkins
-WP Click-
 Stygian Forest
01:25:06 
Floof
Spectre.
 Floof
01:24:27 Floodgates
Stygian,
Ooo, what dye are you going to get?
 Stygian Forest
01:23:35 
Floof
I'm doing good. Just going to try getting 900 brains for some dye.
 Magnus Bane
01:22:53 Mag/Maggy
Felt:')
 Floof
01:22:49 Floodgates
Stygian,
Not much. I haven't been awake long :"))
How about you?
 Salem
01:22:06 Bell
The amount of event interactions I've accidentally skipped over today hurts :')
 Stygian Forest
01:21:19 
Floof
What's new?
 starmutt
01:20:02 marsh | they/it
wow that wasnt so hard was it answering a question
 Floof
01:19:34 Floodgates
Hey Stygian ^-^
 Salem
01:19:11 Bell
Rev
Fair enough, fair enough
Winter usually sucks for me but this time around it seems to be okay. I don't really have the problem with the colour changes so I can't really speak on that ^^"
 Stygian Forest
01:18:27 
Floof!
 Revelry
01:18:15 Rev
Salem
I don't mind during spring/summer. But I like to only explore the jungle during winter, it's the only terrain that the color change doesn't bother my eyes
 ZEFHYR
01:17:39 
oh a pumpkin or corn
 starmutt
01:16:28 marsh | they/it
ok not helping lol should've just picked one

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : +1
Brown Bear : +2
Mountain Lion : +1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

whiteflag - supernatural rp - open!October 11, 2021 06:18 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name:Nicholas William Whittaker
Species:Dragon Shifter

Gang:The Men of Mayhem
Role in gang:Member

Personality:Nickolas has a big heart that he keeps closley gaurded. The only people who know how big hearted he is is the people that are close to him. He dosen't like being in largely populated areas it tends to send him into a panic attack. His close friends know this even though he dosen't say much. Nickolas is typically straight to the point on things as he dosen't believe in sugar coating stuff. He'll always say what's on his mind and dosen't really care about how it makes you feel even if your a close friend of his.
When it comes to his own emotions though he tries not acknowledge them. He just dosen't like feeling sad well its more like he dosen't like to cry or break down in front of others. But one emotion he does acknowledge though is anger. He's typically fueled by it and dosen't really see why he shouldn't be. In his eyes it makes for great protection against others.

Appearance: Nickolas has an oval shaped face that sport a pair of natural pale red eyes. He has natural white wavy hair that ends a little over his ears. He does tend let his hair grow out from time to time but not to often. Typically he's clean shaven and dosen't really care to much about growing out a beard. Nickolas has a lean build and only weighs about 120 pounds. He has rather pale skin due to his birth defect.
He can make his dragon scales appear on any part of his body. And they can act like a form of shield. Now for scars he has a knife scar on his right arm all the way down to his palm that is a tanish color. And on his right cheek he has another knife scar that isn't to big and is the same color as the first scar.
His clothes simply depend on his mood. He typically wears plain colored shirts with pants. On the rare occasion he'll wear an all white suit. Or he'll wear all black with a waist chain. After a shift he tends to wear a plain shirt with grey sweat pants.
Family:Sarah Whittaker(Dead), Mathew Whittaker (Missing), Lillian Whittaker(Alive)
Crush:None
Sexuality:Asexual
Relationship status:Happily Alone

Other:So he does have albinism meaning that his eyes are sensitive to bright lights and for the most part is pale. He does wear sunglasses to help protect his eyes. He also refuses to talk about his past. He dosen't see why he should and would rather keep his painful memories to himself. Oh and he can breath fire and warm up his skin to high temperatures. But it takes a minute for his fire to charge up and can only last 5 minutes before needing to be recharged. And changing into his dragon form takes alot out of him.

Edited at October 11, 2021 11:40 PM by Egyptian Water Lily
whiteflag - supernatural rp - open!October 11, 2021 08:23 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name: Jayme or Jay Mortinson

Species: Vaewolf

Gang: Sons of Saints

Role in gang: Leader

Personality:Jayme was blessed with her father’s bullheadedness. Even though she tries to listen to those who want to help her, many times she does fight back and voice her opinion. This mainly happens when it is something trivial in her mind for a duty. She is loyal to the gang and will lay her life down for those that she cares about. Jayme doesn’t trust very many people and ignores most of the questions about her tattoos or scar. It isn’t that she doesn’t want to talk about what they mean to her; she just doesn’t feel comfortable enough with the memories herself to fully let anyone know. The young woman loves to sing and play the guitar but feels self-conscious about her ability to sing and play. She rarely does any performing for the gang unless her most trusted friend convinces her to.

Jayme doesn’t like to show that she is also self-conscious about her scar and that it did create a huge blind spot when she goes to fight or protect someone. Jayme also loves to spend her free time napping or reading. She doesn’t sleep well at night so will take an opportunity to nap when she can. Jayme takes her rank seriously and works on improving herself both mentally and physically any chance that she can.

Appearance: Jayme has shoulder length midnight black hair. She usually puts it into a ponytail or bun, they are easier for her. She has dark sapphire blue eyes though her left eye is a milky white after taking a claw to the eye when she was a young child. Jayme is blind to her left but tries to not let it get the best of her. She has naturally tanned skin that covers her muscular frame. She stands at 5’8” flat footed but does like to wear heels when she is dressing up to go somewhere. Scars litter her body from fights but the main one is on the left side of her face going over her left eye. She also has two full sleeves of tattoos on her arms. Her left arm is full of peaceful scenery and animals while her right side has music and instruments intermixed with some animals. She normally wears shirts that show off her stomach and the belly button ring and jeans with tennis shoes. Sometimes she will wear cargo pants and a tank top when she is working out.

When she is given the chance, Jayme will put on a full face of makeup to hide most of the scar and will curl her hair. She usually chooses to wear a dark red lipstick on her full lips and darker colors on her eyes to make them stand out. She has sharp cheekbones and round eyes. Her jawline isn’t as sharp as her father’s, but it ties into her features with a more natural look. Jayme will also wear dresses that hug her frame and show off the curves that she was blessed with from her mother. She also has two piercings on both ears and her cartilage pierced on the left one. Many times, she will have a chain connecting two of the piercings on her left ear to adjourn the rim of the ear.

Family: Harold Mortinson (Father-Living/Unknown), Marcie Mortinson (Mother-Deceased),

Crush: Open/pm me

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Relationship status: Open/pm me

Other: RP example: https://wolfplaygame.com/blog.php?id=168454&b=21

Please let me know if I need to change or add anything.

whiteflag - supernatural rp - open!October 11, 2021 08:36 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
FrostyK,
Your character is accepted!
whiteflag - supernatural rp - open!October 11, 2021 08:43 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
--

Edited at October 23, 2021 05:24 PM by Finnick
whiteflag - supernatural rp - open!October 12, 2021 08:07 PM

Nox

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Duncan Gage Harland [ "King" ].
Race: African American.
Species: Vampire-Devil.
Gang: The Men of Mayhem.
Role in gang: Leader? I PM'd an example, but let me know if you'd prefer for him to not lead.
Personality: Duncan is loud, direct, and confrontational. If he's feeling something, he'll say it. There's very little that Duncan will hide. The Vampire-Devil has particularly bad anger management skills, and is known to be brutal in his actions and methods. He's extremely hateful towards the other gangs, and isn't opposed to changing methods up to try and tilt the power in the Men of Mayhem's direction. Duncan is street savvy and always seems to have a connection for something when it's needed. He's also the go-to man for an alibi, as lying is one of his natural talents, and he'll pick up on people's body language or tone to know when he should develope a lie. Yet, despite his unnerving ways, to the Men of Mayhem, Duncan found the family he always wanted. Those that are proven to be loyal to the gang, Duncan would do anything to protect them with his life.
Though the gang takes up almost all of his life, Duncan likes to let loose on occasion and heavily flirt. He is known to be quite a player, often cheating or leading people on due to lack of interest in pursuing anything more than just a physical relationship.
Appearance: TH.
Duncan is a bear of a man, standing at six feet, seven inches, and is incredibly burley in body shape. He has very dark skin with a smooth, warm complexion, reddish-brown irises, and jet black hair. His entire body from his collarbone down is lined with tattoos, most notably three skulls with black wings that span over his entire upper chest. He has a large gashing scar that runs from the side of his right nostril off to the end of his jawline, and dozens that mark up his torso and arms.
As far as style goes, Duncan is pretty simple day-to-day. He generally wears black pants, shirt, and sweatshirt, and worn-in workerman's boots. He often carries a black backpack over one shoulder when out on the town, packed with essentials. Going out, Duncan cleans up well, and generally opts for an all white or an all black suit with gold accessories.
Family: D'Andre Harland [deceased], Melissa Harland [missing]. Duncan has several half siblings out of his father's affairs, but isn't sure who they are or where they live.
Crush: Nobody.
Sexuality: [Closeted] Pansexual, with a strong feminine-presenting lean.
Relationship status: Widowed; Single. He's not looking to settle down anytime soon.
Name: Camden Jacob Rinks Jr. [ "Spot(s)" ].
Race: 50% Native American, 50% Mexican.
Species: Werewolf.
Gang: The Hellhounds.
Role in gang: A junior member of The Hellhounds gang; Spots is still fresh meat.
Personality: Camden is a complicated person with many emotions, and doesn't always know how to control them. He's generally quite a sweet and obedient young man with a natural goodness to his aura and in the way he carries himself, but he tends to make very stupid and naive decisions at times that seem self-sabotaging. He is usually quite talkative and sarcastic, but doesn't tend to make any deep bonds or connections with anyone. What may come across as careless or rude is just his inability to drop his guard and let people truly get to know him and his past. When provoked, Camden will generally brush it off, unless it's extremely unpleasant jabs at himself or his friends.
Appearance-wise, Camden looks too sweet to belong to a gang. He's five feet, six inches tall and has a small, lean, athletic, build. He has rounded features and large, friendly, heterochromatic eyes and a perfectly white smile with a small gap between his front teeth. His naturally tan skin is marked by various sizes of vitiligo blotches that cover his body and discolor a white streak of his jet black hair. Because of his vitiligo, his unoriginal nickname formed.
When it comes to clothing, Camden generally dresses fairly neutral: a pair of jeans, a plain tshirt, and worn worker's boots and jacket overtop. His ears are both gauged, and he always wears a golden cross necklace around his neck. Usually when out on the town, he wears golden rings on his knuckles.
Family: Camden Rinks Sr. [Deceased], Laura Jameston [alive but not present], Abigale Jameston [alive but not present].
Crush: Nobody right now.
Sexuality: Heterosexual.
Relationship status: Single.
Name: Lark Prince [ "Ice" ].
Race: Caucasian.
Species: Siren [Ack, please don't take my siren idea :')].
Gang: The Sons of Saints.
Role in gang: Member.
Personality: Lark is whatever you want her to be. As a siren, Lark has a naturally overwhelming, seductive pull to her when she wants to use someone, which she wields that charm to get useful information out of those that the gang needs her to. Unlike those in mythology, Lark is entirely humanoid on land, but can shift into a mermaid-like creature in water.
In her truest nature, outside of using her Siren talents, Lark isn't sure who or what she really is. She's quite diciplined and has a hard time forming any meaningful relationships. She's quiet and standoffish usually when she is not in pursuit, and has a cold and meditative vibe to her aura. She will often people watch, admiring and studying how people interact to better her talents.
Lark has glassy white skin with pink undertones, a sharp jawline, and chiseled features. Her petite, five foot, nine inch frame is naturally pretty and delicate to look upon. Lark has large, greenish-blueish-grayish eyes, full lips, dark brows, and short white hair. She often wears lots of accessories, like numerous ear piercings, nose piercings, brow piercings, and bracelets.
One of the biggest things for Lark as a Siren is her clothing style. Lark generally dresses based on who and what her target likes; if it's a heterosexual woman, she will present more masculine, and with a heterosexual man, more feminine.
Family: Biological family is unknown. Lark grew up in foster care.
Crush: Nobody.
Sexuality: Pansexual, with a strong lean towards women - despite her frequent affairs with men.
Relationship status: Single.

Edited at October 13, 2021 10:59 PM by Nox
whiteflag - supernatural rp - open!October 12, 2021 08:26 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
im not even kidding i was stalking this rp for a week waiting for it to be open

❀ Cybele Pastrana ❀

"The books… The stories… I don't understand…"

[ pronunciation ]

Cy-belle Pest-ra-na

[ Cybele = Mistress of Wild Nature ]

[ Pastrana = Rustic ]

[ nicknames ]

Cyb, Syllable, Belle

[ age ]

[ pronouns ]

She/Her

[ species ]

Forest nymph

[ role ]

Civillian

[ family ]

Open

[ crush ]

DM me

[ relationship ]

DM me

[ personality ]

Intelligent - Empathetic - Untrusting

Cybele has always been the outcast. Growing up with extremely little socialization, she comes off as gauche around others and it's extremely hard for her to make conversation, though she tries very hard to implement herself in dialogue when it's needed. She typically finds herself copying the mannerisms of others as a visceral survival contact, something she developed living around her mother, and finds that it actually helps pretty well. She also has the tendency to be untrustworthy of others, but will immediately attach herself to someone if they do so much as give her a compliment. Even then, she'll find herself smitten by their words though subconsciously still be afraid of their presence. No matter how much she'll want to trust someone, there is always a thin barrier blocking her from that goal.

Because of her timidness, she finds it incredibly hard to have trust in anything. Even simple things like the weather predictions or the someone proclaiming they locked a door, her first thought is that they are either lying or are trying to protect a secret underneath. Even with people she utterly trusts, whatever they say is completely unreliable to her unless it's something as powerful as a promise. A promise is something that isn't broken without consequence on that person's end, but if it is, Cybele is the type to seek quiet revenge but never face confrontation. She is also incredibly sweet, and has a nuturing personality. Though she may not trust someone, she will still go out of her way to help them because she believes that they still deserve good things happening to them.

She can come off as creepy if she doesn't play her cards right. She would rather stand in the doorway and watch as a group of people played a card game rather than joining in. Not because of social anxiety or her immense shyness, it's her lack of knowledge on how to talk to others. Cybele can come off as incredibly blunt (when she does speak) and always take a long time to respond to someone. Before she responds, she thinks about what she's going to say over and over again to the point where it's repetitive in her mind. But even then, her words are just about choked and slip ungracefully off of her tongue. Cybele would like to have friends and a social life, but she's just been so affected by her childhood to the point where it's almost impossible. She is also extremely intelligent, which is hidden by her demure and innocent traits. She is very good at "piecing the parts together," and immediately calculates the problem when she's faced with it. She may not look it or act it, but she is the most deliberate person you will ever meet.

Believe it or not, Cybele is quite the manipulator. She can actively see "shortcuts" to getting what she wants, but her morals are bigger than herself and she would never abuse such things for pleasure. To her, it's quite haunting, seeing all these options to hurt and manipulate those around her nonstop, but that is just a byproduct of trauma and extreme intelligence. She is deeply calloused from the things she has seen, and puts on a "motherly" front when she thinks someone may hurt themselves emotionally. She has literally vowed to herself to never let anyone else become calloused internally. Every single person around her is like a ball of innocence in her eyes--A ball of innocence she was put on this Earth to unconditionally protect. This makes romantic relations for her incredibly painful because she is never not scared about hurting her lover.

Even if Cybele seems persistently upbeat, she is very much suffering internally. When things become too much, she may have a period of depression where she withdraws from the world from somewhere around three days to whole months. She typically refuses any type of help, whether it be people helping her with chores or actually talking to a therapist, because she "does not want to burden them." Her intoxicating optimism that the future will be better is the only thing that has kept her alive. She will give an arm and a leg to see another flourish, because she believes that others have a much better chance at a happy life than her.

[ appearance ]

Cybele's face is a rounded shape with a button nose and strikingly green eyes with faded, brown freckles in the iris. Her cheeks are naturally puffed out with a soft jaw, her appearance easily mistaken for a youthful teen. Her face is quite innocent, with wide, curious eyes that are never not gleam less. Her smile is sweet and demure, with crow's feet at the corner of her eyes and wrinkles forming on her nose. Her cheeks and nose bridge are dappled with extremely light, almost invisible, freckles which are an orangey color. Her hair and bangs are made up of wild curls that are utterly un-brush-able, but reaches down to her mid-back section after years of not having a haircut. The color is a honey-marigold hue, since her parents are a blonde and redhead. Most days, she puts it up in a ponytail or braid.

Cybele stands at about 5'5 or 5'4, though her exact height is unknown. She has an elegantly thin figure though she also has weak, bent posture when sitting. Her physique is proper but frail, though she tries to eat her best and keep down the malnourishment. Her skin is a greenish blue with little to no blemishes, though she does have a semi-large permanent bruise on her ribs that's a deep shade of purple and completely conflicts with her faultless demeanor. She does not tan nor sunburn, and it shows in her pale palms.

Cybele's daily outfit mainly consists of something delicate, like a lace nightgown, or on other days, a thin, white cloth dress. She's made the majority of her clothing and because of her natural love for the delicate figures of snowflakes and dollies, she incorporates a lot of lace into the clothing items she makes. Chantilly lace is the most occurring pattern. She favors brighter colors likes whites, baby blues and pinks, but also loves dark grays and cyans. Most times, her dress is either a baby pink or ivory color. A pair of shoes she tends to wear often are some hand-me-down white slippers that are a size too small, but ones that she still manages to squeeze on.

[ hobbies ]

Cybele enjoys sewing and making clothing. She has made the majority of her clothes, and they are hand-stitched almost perfectly.

[ likes ]

Cybele likes cherries, they're her favorite fruit and she could eat them for hours on end. Cherries are literally the way to her heart. She also likes calm and sweet people, because they seem like the only people she can trust. This does have a downside to it though, because someone could simply be conning her with a "sweet" personality and she would never notice it. And, of course, her favorite thing of all time is nature.

[ dislikes ]

Cybele strongly dislikes loud people, as she has a strong fear of loud noises. She also doesn't like unpredictable, she is already very anxious and has the constant need to know what's going to happen next. Lastly, her biggest dislike of all is being forced to make a choice. She will shut off her brain and go with whatever her gut tells her, which can end in her getting hurt when she puts too much trust into one side.

[ strengths ]

- As seen in "personality," Cybele is extremely intelligent, and is far more clever than most people. Her naïve mannerisms shroud her true intellect. She is not smart in school sense, but more life sense. She could care less about fractions and multiplication, but she can divise a fool-proof plan to rob the White House if she wanted.

- Cybele is an empath. She can understand what you're feeling just by the way you look that day. She has a knack for picking up on microexpressions and it's as easy as breathing to her. She goes out of her way to check up on others and has a very "calming" presence that can easily put someone into a better mood.

- She is awfully bold with her opinions. Whatever she's thinking, she'll say. Especially if something doesn't feel right and she believes there's a better way to do things, Cybele will offer alternative, though will refuse to take the lead. She doesn't talk about her opinions often and lets other people talk over her, though.

[ weaknesses ]

- Despite being incredibly smart, she is quite easily to manipulate. She has the tendency to get attatched to a singular person and follow them like a lost puppy if she truly believes that their intent is good. She will refuse to believe anything "off" about said person and continues to see them under the spotlight.

- Cybele is overtly giving. She will sometimes give too much of her time to others, and ends up hurting herself in the longrun. If someone has a chore they're complaining about, she'll immediately pick it up for them. If someone needs a massive favor no one else is willing to give, she will bend over backwards for it.

- She's hard on herself. Not the "modest" kind of hard-on-yourself, but genuine, painful self criticization that leaves her feeling less than human. She is a massive perfectionist, no matter the context. She strongly dislikes anything that even has to do with herself, but never speaks about it out of fear.

[ mannerisms ]

- Cybele tends to use her hands a lot when she talks. She's very vocal with her body language to make up for her soft voice.

[ other ]

Cybele will be running a flower shop called "Wolfbane's Petal." Whenever Cybele walks on grass, it will grow taller and/or sprout flowers. Cybele's hair grows its own daisies, and other small white flowers.

Edited at October 13, 2021 12:55 PM by Popee The Performer
whiteflag - supernatural rp - open!October 12, 2021 08:58 PM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
Name
Zehra Jehona

Turned when she was 19, though is around a century year old (108, to be exact)

Species
Werewolf. She was turned under harsh circumstances, though wouldn't trade anything for it.

Gang
Men of Mayhem

Role
Member, though wouldn't mind a possible higher ranking

Personality
Zehra is a rather persistent and and consistent woman. She will stop at nothing to achieve her goal, and is considerably a good worker because of this. She prefers to finish things and not leave lose ends. Zehra has a tendency to basically work until she drops, and sometimes, that's literal. When it comes to others offering her help, she may accept it if she absolutely needs it, but she also won't ask for it either. She's rather independent in her work, and in life as well.

Speaking of her independence, Zehra is just that. She doesn't let many people, especially men, evade her work just because she's a 'small woman', or something like that. She prefers to do her tasks alone, and will only accept or request help if absolutely needed. In general though, Zehra prefers that lonesome feeling as it leaves her with her thinking, which is constant.

Zehra is fierce and fiery, and dwells a temper like no other. Thought not necessarily easily ticked off or pushed over the edge, she still has that backstage sort of rage that lurks within her general aura, especially if she doesn't like you. It takes a lot to actually make her mad, as she's thick-skinned and doesn't let many words or actions bother her, but when she is, it's... It's scary yet enticing because it's such a rare sight.

Zehra is stubborn. Because she is persistent and a hard-worker, she will not take no as an answer. She will complete a task, and will go through with whatever she is thinking. Zehra has a tendency to ignore others while doing her work, or whatever she is occupied with. She doesn't like being told what to do or what she should be doing, which is a given regardless because of how persistent she is. Her stubbornness simply feeds into that trait, and it clashes well. Some may say too well, honestly.

Zehra isn't easily tricked. She's a person to easily dodge any sort of tricks and pranks, and she's normally decent at discarding anyone who's manipulative or persuasive. She likes to think her own choices through rather than depending on what others think, therefore she isn't just going to follow anyone. This also helps her as she can prevent her from getting into trouble, and Zehra has had a tendency to sometimes get herself into scenarios that caused too much trouble. She isn't perfect with this, but she does a decent job at catching those sort of things.

Zehra is observant and rather witty as well. Constantly on a high alert, she's quick with her actions and words and is generally on her toes at all times. Zehra has a tendency to be the sort of gal to sit back in crowds and just watch, taking in body language, the traits that she could see, appearance, and she goes on to create a mental list of these certain attributes that pertain to said people or even a singular person. Her observation allows her to take into account different things that others may not pick up on. It helps her decide what to do next if she's in a stressful situation, maybe even help others if she's feeling it.

Zehra isn't one to sugarcoat things. She's blunt, and has a nasty way with her words. She's honest, and will tell you something whether you want to hear it or not. For this, not many will like her, but that doesn't change anything. Zehra speaks when she wants to and how she wants to, as she believes it's a basic right that shouldn't be prevented from others using to their ability.

Zehra is someone who is rather open to others, and she's very easy to talk to. She doesn't turn anyone away, and surprisingly, she's kind. Not entirely caring though, as she feels as if she has to form some sort of connection with you before deciding if she should care or not. Zehra doesn't open up too easily regarding her emotions, and honestly, she could care less about other's. It's probably the reason why she is so blunt.

Zehra has an undying love for people who can actually tolerate her. Zehra is complicated to say the least, and although she doesn't open up about her emotions, you can still find those glints of caring and love with her gaze or maybe she'll make you something. Zehra has never been one to admit feelings either. If she's asked if she likes someone or cares about someone, the reply you're most likely to get is "Why would you think that?", yet it's probably the most obvious thing.

Zehra, although approachable, can become a bit tentative with accepting others into her circle. She has a small one, and doesn't like to be in large friend groups, though if she takes a liking to you, she might as well take you in under her wing. However, if she doesn't like you, Zehra makes that as clear as day. She will purposefully avoid you at any cost, and if you were her friend and you screwed up, expect the same thing to happen. She will confront you, and make her point clear.

But regarding those who she actually likes, Zehra will protect you whether you like it or not. She will confront anyone who does something to you, verbally or physically, and get answers out of them. Zehra can become quite ruthless when it comes to getting answers, though she isn't entirely doing it for the person who was hurt. She's doing it cause sometimes she craves that feeling of living on the edge.

Living on the edge is something that Zehra loves. That freeing feeling of doing what you please without anyone stopping you, your heart racing, and your life being at risk - that is what she lives for. What she thrives off of, even. She enjoys adventure and finding new things and working on new projects. She's a genuine adrenaline junky, and she's always doing something out of her comfort zone.

Appearance
Zehra stands at five foot nine, possessing a build that is slim yet curvy. Her hips have a curvature, and she has slight hip dips as well. She has dark skin that is inherited through her father, which is almost like a dark bronze color. She has little to no blemishes, and has rather smooth and soft skin, and it looks it as well. She has slim arms and legs, and possesses and average-sized chest alongside an average rear end.

Zehra, as already stated, has inherited her African father's skin color, which is a dark bronze color with warm skin tones, and because of her heritage, isn't the darkest. Her mother, appearing to be Asian, has given Zehra that familiar monolid for her dark brown eyes. Although not the most prominent, her eyes are rather round in shape.

Zehra's face shape is square with some round features. She has a defined jawline, though with soft and round cheeks and no defined cheekbones, though still visible. She has an average forehead, maybe a bit on the smaller side as her hairline is lower on her head than most. Zehra has brown eyes as stated already, and just above that are her thick, dark eyebrows that are slightly arched and are neatly groomed. Her nose is narrow, considered a button nose, and has a slight upturn at the end. Her nostrils are a bit on the wider side, and below her nose is of course her full, plump lips.

Zehra's hair is thick and curly, and is a dark brown, almost appearing black in some light. It reaches to just about the middle of her back, and is normally braided into multiple ones, with added colorful beads and string. Zehra enjoys trying out new hairstyles, so you will see her experimenting with them. Commonly, she will have three braids - one down the middle of her head, and one on either side of the ceter one, laced with colorful string and beads that are tied into her hair. She spends hours ensuring that she looks decent, which helps her gain that confidence she needs.

Zehra doesn't have many scars, or at least not any major ones. Of course from her childhood, Zehra has gained some from stupid accidents and just being an outside child and an adventurer. Most are scattered throughout her slim legs from tripping and falling, so what else would you expect?

Her closet contains of expensive clothes, mainly things that would be considered too fancy to wear on a daily basis (nice dresses, dress pants, dress shirts, etc). She likes brighter colors as they pop against her darker skin tone.

Family
Mother -- Alive
Father -- Alive, but absent
Sister -- Alive
Brother -- Alive

Crush
Open

Sexuality
Bisexual, female lean

Relationship Status
Open

Other
Open for anything - crush, friends, enemies, etc. Note that crushes and s/o will be developed over time.

Edited at October 12, 2021 09:14 PM by queen.
whiteflag - supernatural rp - open!October 12, 2021 09:10 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Felix Blackstone
Species: Werewolf

Gang: The Hellhounds
Role in gang: Member

Personality:
Felix is very devoted to his mom and cat. He always puts his family first, and hates that his mom has to work so much. He is currently looking for a part time job besides the gang to help her out a little more.
He's playful and loves to laugh, but he's insecure and quick to apologize if his actions annoy or hurt someone else. If someone acts standoffish, he tends to think about it, trying to figure out what he did wrong to make them act like that. He overthinks most things.
Felix doesn't like conflict, but if someone threatens him or the ones he's close to, he doesn't hesitate to attack. If someone he is close to is yelling at him, however, he panics and does whatever he can to make them happy.
He is generally alone, despite his best efforts to find and keep friends. Perhaps due to how often he hides his feelings, keeping a bright smile on his face at almost all times. If something annoys him or hurts him, he always jokes it off. Although, while he's not the best at reading people, when he notices something wrong he will do his best to do little things for the person, trying to keep them involved and happy.
He usually has tons of energy, and thus runs out his extra hyperness. He's the first to volunteer for most tasks, and is more than happy to be an errand boy if someone needs something.
He hates buying things and spending money, he feels his mom shouldn't work so much, and thus has learned to do without most things. He is quick to give what he has to those less fortunate, feeling they need it more than he does. This can be a problem, especially when it's something he really does need.

Appearance:
As a wolf, he's a tawny, golden color. His eyes are emerald green, and he's fairly small.
As a human, he's quite similar. His hair is a dark blond, his eyes are just as green as when he's in his wolf form. He has a light dusting of freckles across his nose and cheeks. They're not too obvious, but he's very insecure about them. He is lean in both forms, but very agile and quick. His muscles, while not huge, are toned.
He usually sports a hoodie and jeans, never too worried about his clothes. His favorite color is gray, and thus his hoodie is usually gray. He wears black and white running shoes 24/7.

Family:
His father left when he was a young boy, his mom, Erika Blackstone, is working multiple jobs to keep them afloat. He has no siblings, but they have a cat they're very fond of. His mom's family doesn't talk to them, hating that Felix is in a gang. Him and his mom are very close.
Crush: PM me! I'd love to have one that develops in the roleplay.
Sexuality: Very gay.
Relationship status: Open

Other:

Edited at October 12, 2021 09:16 PM by Gypsies
whiteflag - supernatural rp - open!October 13, 2021 06:08 AM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
character list updated! all completed forms above were accepted! c:

if your form is complete and you don't see your character, please message me so i can fix that!
whiteflag - supernatural rp - open!October 13, 2021 04:38 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name: (Nicknames Bel, Seth etc)
Species: Horse Shifter

Gang: The Sons of Saints
Role in gang: Doctor

Personality:

He has a very solemn, severe, harsh demeanor. He uses it to hide his emotions under a very very very deep covering. As a logical person, emotions have no place, and they mess logic up. It confuses him, when he thinks one way, but his emotions tell him to do another. He seems to be calm, because he normally maintains a very quiet and still posture. However, his temper bursts forth, and is quite violent comparing to other people. He can go from tranquil to almost tearing people's heads off. He is quite intelligent, and he has the ability to be acerbic. He is very out of place in a group setting. He can begin to feel overwhelmed.

He often settles in to become quiet and harshly judges everyone who comes by. He doesn't think that he's a very nice person, so he's suspicious of anyone who is nice to him. He expects that everyone is trying to make him look bad, and he hates being humiliated. He doesn't like to be nice to others, so he doesn't understand why someone would want to be nice, especially to him. He almost never tries to get involved unless someone makes him, or he is desperately bored.

As a healer, everyone else must come first. Sometimes he is a little resentful, because he wonders what would happen, if something happened to him, but most of the time, he doesn't argue with the way it works. He realizes that not everyone is thinking about him. He is intelligent, even if he is a slow methodical thinker, and not the fastest on his toes. He doesn't care about what others think, including most loved ones, as long as it doesn't restrict where he is allowed to be. He understands societies defintion of justice, but unless something unjust happens to him, he doesn't care about enforcing it.

If you gain his respect, you gain his loyalty. He's not afraid to be challenging, and he's in the habit of being argumentative. He prefers to be by himself, so he doesn't have to deal with everyone's stupidity, and he doesn't have to pretend to be a nice or polite. Normally, he keeps his thoughts and opinions to himself, but they can be unleashed, if he is given any opening, or loses any control. He holds nothing back until he gets a grip on himself. It's normally all or nothing.

Belseleth is only impulsive, when he has an unusual excess of emotions. It makes him become unpredictable. This is one of the reasons he keeps his emotions tampered down. When he's not explosive, he's good at planning. Bel likes predictabilty, and knowing what's going to happen. He isn't good at analzying motives, because he would have to understand emotion. Emotion confuses him, and he doesn't know how to deal with it, or understand it.

Emotions give information away about himself, and he doesn't like that. Emotions also cause him to mess up on the field. It causes him to get nervous, if he has lost one person, and he moves on to someone else who needs him. He wants to maintain information which gives power to himself. Bel prefers to be passive, and let things pass by without acting. He doesn't understand why he would want to get involved in something that is not his problem. However, his work demands action, and he doesn't want to waste his skill, even though he often uses his position to experiment. He avoids asking for help, because he prefers to be independent, and he doesn't trust others. Seth is more curious than he appears, but he tries not to give any hint. Seth is very persistent, and once you get him to commit, it's easy. It is hard to pin him down, because he often doesn't think people are worth his time.

Appearance:

Horse form venomxbaby@da

Leopard appaloosa with blue eyes. He stands at 5 feet or 15 hands. He has more black and less gray. His spots are more spread apart.

Human form Appearance (disreguard hair cut)

He is tall and skinny. He has a rectangular build. He is one straight lean stick with no curves. He tends to stand rather straight. His hair is a very light blond and medium thickness. He keeps his hair short on the sides, and longer on the top. It is pretty straight and flat without any body, and often flops limply. He never does anything with it, because he doesn't care about his appearance. He has a thin angular face. His face is a diamond shape, and high prominent cheek bones. He has a light sprinkle of freckles over his nose and cheeks.

He has light skin, which often reddens and burns in the sunlight. He has a high thin bridge with a bit of an aquiline appearance, and his nose is on the small side. His eyebrows are oblong and medium. Since they are a light color, they do not stand out well from the rest of his face. Above his brows his forehead is beginning to collect wrinkles from frowning and worrying. His face profile is pretty flat and straight, but it curves outward slightly. His eyes are placed in a moderate place and not bulging out of his head or set in deeply. They are a light gray blue color.

His face tends to be grim, and shows off disgust or annoyance the best. Alongside his mouth are the beginnings of lines, which are supposed to be smile lines. His mouth his medium, but his lips are thin. He has long spidery fingers. He keeps his fingernails short and clean. His ears are medium in size, but they slightly stick out. He has long skinny bony feet. He has a long leg to torso ratio, and his arms dangle by his sides. He is used to keeping clean. He has a medium to not much hair on his legs and arms. Since they are light blond, they are hard to see, and not very apparrant.

Family: Open

Lilian - Mother

Robert - Father

Crush: Open Pm me

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Relationship status: Single

Other: Roleplay Example has already been pmed

Name: Lucretia Olivia Gwyneth Vivienne Montarac
Species: Dwarf

Gang: Civilian
Role in gang: N/A

Personality:

She likes to have fun and a good laugh. Chasing dangerous activities gives her a thrill. She doesn't like to sit around and do nothing. She likes to get attention through making others laugh. It is hard to get her riled and angry. She finds her boundaries boring, and pushes them not caring of the results. Since she likes to get a reaction out of other people, she will do her best to conceal the fact that she is angry when it does happen. She generally has a positive energetic vibe. One of the ways she often deals with being insulted is by sulking. She'll dwell on what had happened, but she won't say anything, because she knows the chances of being reprimanded are high.

She often doesn't think her actions through, knowing that if she stops and reconsiders, she might not actually do it. She likes to do things to needle people or get a reaction out of them. It gives her extra satisfaction to watch her plans perfectly executed. She is quick to come up with a come back, and it is often cutting. While her honesty and bluntness make her appear to be transparent, she is often planning something and sneaking behind people in authority's back. It amuses her when she outsmarts those who are supposed to be watching out for her.

Sometimes she blurts out things that are insulting without thinking, because she likes to tell people what is on her mind. However, she doesn't normally do that when she is mad. While those who know her can call her out on some of her lies, especially the blatant ones, just because she tends to be straightforward doesn't mean that she can't tell one convincingly. She doesn't let people get close to her quickly, because she is used to them not really being friends and only being nice to not get in trouble or to get something out of her.

She likes to execute sneaky plans and if she gets caught finds it amusing when people blow up and lecture her, because she thinks it silly. However, the punishments are often tedious. She isn't told the reasoning behind all of the rules that are enforced for her, and she is oblivious of things happening outside of her palace/castle/home. She is willing to get along with most people, but she can be high handed, making it hard for others to willingly tolerate her.

Appearance:

She is rather short and stands around 4' 5." Her slightly stocky build causes her to appear even shorter. She is slightly overweight and weighs around 60ish pounds. Her body type isn't very curvy. However, she is slightly wider at the waist than at the bust. She has fair skin with minimal natural blemishes from sun damage. Although she doesn't naturally take the best care of her skin, those in charge of her moniter her outdoor hours, so there is less chance of premature wrinkles forming, other blemishes, or of her becoming unfashionably tan.

On her hands, knees, and arms, she has a few smaller less visible scars from being disobedient and trying new things. The area on her knees is darker because she has a scar from falling on her knees repeatedly as a child. She has a few raised welt scars that are barely raised from scratching herself or getting cut on something on her legs. She has a diamond face and her cheekbones are defined. She has dark glossy raven locks which go to about armpit length. Her hair has slight body, but it is mostly straight. Her hair is layered to frame her face. Her hair is short enough to be manageable, but long enough to do hairstyles with if she so chooses.

Often she has her hair in an updo, because many people think that looks more dignified and it keeps it out of her face, when she is being active. Her eyes are slightly deepset, and they are a dark brown color. Her nose is small, but it itsn't smooth and flat. Her bridge is pronounced. She has medium lips. Her eyebrows are a dark color, and they are on the bushy wide side. Her eye lashes are short but decently thick. Her cheeks are defined giving her face a diamond headshape.

She likes the look and feel of flowy clothing, but she finds that it is better for her to wear dark colors and material that is hard to tear. While her clothing may have embroidery, because she tends to be rough on her clothing, she doesn't wear any fringes or extra decoration that is sewn on like lace. She likes a lot of colors, and having colorful embroidery sometimes helps to disguise when she has messed something up. She has a pair of boots that are hidden away for riding. Otherwise, she normally wears slippers. She likes accessories on fancy occassions, but they get in her way otherwise.

Family: Brother - Erik Montarac

Anything else open
Crush: Open pm me

Sexuality: Pansexual
Relationship status: open

Other: Pm me for anything

Edited at October 14, 2021 09:07 PM by Sir Froggington

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us