08:22:01 Bked
Okay thank you!
 Moth
08:21:41 
Solair
Stonestep?
 The Pumpkin King
08:21:41 Ecifircas
Pregnancy lasts 80-96 hours. Labor lasts 2-5.
 Jade285
08:21:31 Bked
How long are females pregnant for before having there pups?
 The Nest
08:21:28 WolfBreedingCenter
Forge
She looks like dapplepelt too
 HellHound Forge
08:20:57 
Dapplepelt is perfect for her
 The Nest
08:20:15 WolfBreedingCenter
Solair

I'm feeling Dapplepelt or winterDapple
 Cresent Moon Pack
08:19:21 
SunTrail?
 The Nest
08:19:13 WolfBreedingCenter
Falcone where you at? XD it's your turn buddy!
 Gardiens Brisés Pack
08:16:54 Lotus
Solair,

What about Flowerpaw, or Springstar, maybe Rubblespot?
 Sunlight Warriors
08:15:00 Solair (They,Them)
-WP Click-

warrior cat themed name for her?
 Willow Creek
08:09:59 
It works on wolves in labor thank God
 Blind Bat
08:09:13 I Am Vengeance
Apples: 0
Apples Saved: 3
Mushrooms: 608
Mushrooms Saved: 0
 Blind Bat
08:07:04 I Am Vengeance
9 days left of premium :(
 Old Money
08:06:29 elegance❀
Looking to do a Victorian Era styled 1x1 roleplay! Pm me if interested, but please have some knowledge of what life was like back then!
 The Pumpkin King
08:06:16 Ecifircas
rai, hurry. I'm ready to go home. I have a room to decorate. ;^;
 Willow Creek
08:06:11 
Because I have an apple on hand
 Willow Creek
08:06:01 
Can it be used on a wolf that's already in labor?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Leopard : -2
Wolverine : 0
Grizzly Bear : 0
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5 

DISCONTINUED. RP DIED.September 28, 2021 10:27 AM

SWIFT BLUIE <3

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Amari
Sexuality: Bisexual
Species: Human/Coyote ( Human with coyote features )

Appearance: She has A rather pale complexion, bright icy turquoise eyes that fade into a fern green color, they almost seem to glow in the dark. And she has light grey silvery-colored hair that seems to sparkle in the light ( it's dyed ) she wears it in space buns and her hair goes up to her waist, she has coyote ears the same color as her hair, same goes for the tail, she stands at 5'2, she mostly wears hoodies, sweaters, skirts, sometimes stockings, in black or pastel colors, and lace-up black boots. She is a bit clumsy and she has alot of bruises.

Personality: She tries to be fairly optimistic, but has a short-temper and is known to snap at the slightest of things, she is also extremely emotional and gets attached to things really quickly, she trusts just about everyone she meets and is open to meeting new people! Even though she reads things about true crime and what-not she is very much afraid of the dark and jumps at any loud noise. She is very energetic and can be rather annoying at times. She also still hangs onto toxic people, and has a hard time letting go of things in the past.

Backstory: ( i'm not really sure what to put here but here goes nothing ) She was the youngest in the family, and has two older sisters, for most of her childhood they were outdoors and raised alot of small animals, her family is christian and when they found out Amari was Bi they weren't very accepting, and decided to send her to camp. (Bleh i suck at this don't hate me )

Family: Kaia ( sister )Eril ( sister ) Cerise ( mother ) Matt ( Father )
Crush: N/A
Likes: Coffee, Cats, Cute things, Animals, Rainy days, Rainbows, Candy.
Dislikes: The dark, The cold, Being alone, Frosting.

Other: She likes to believe that when she dies, she will be a rainbow.

Edited at October 2, 2021 10:29 PM by SWIFT BLUIE <3
DISCONTINUED. RP DIED.September 28, 2021 08:08 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
How angst fueled can this be? Also, reserve two men campers? Might reserve a third but I'm not too sure yet lmao
DISCONTINUED. RP DIED.September 29, 2021 07:24 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Edited at December 19, 2021 05:11 PM by _*~Shadow_Walkers~*_
DISCONTINUED. RP DIED.September 29, 2021 12:48 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Edited at December 19, 2021 05:11 PM by _*~Shadow_Walkers~*_
DISCONTINUED. RP DIED.October 2, 2021 09:26 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

(reserve 2 campers)
Camper:

--

Name: Nox domhnall

Age (16-22): 18

Sexuality: poly.

Species: elf/witch

Appearance: (wip)

Personality:

Backstory*:

Family*:

Crush:N/A (pm me)

Likes/Dislikes*:

likes: plants. Archery. Going adventuring. Music. Trinkets. Gifts.

dislikes: arguing. Yelling. Things being out of order. Being alone.

Other:

🖤⚡️🔥⚡️🖤

Camper:

--

Name: Takashi Virgo.

Age (16-22): 21

Sexuality: gay

Species: demon/ human half breed. (Is this ok?)

Appearance: (wip new character)

Personality: (wip)

Backstory*: (wip)

Family*: none

Crush: N/A (pm me)

Likes/Dislikes*:(wip)

Dislikes:

Other:

DISCONTINUED. RP DIED.October 25, 2021 08:40 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Camper

Name: Star Ridge

Age (16-22): 16

Sexuality: Straight

Species: Fairy

Appearance: Pale with magenta eyes, black with threaded purple hair, all natural. She is only 4'5'', but her wingspand is 5 foot high and 6 foot wide. Her wings are a transparent blue with streaks of gray throughout, signaling she is burdend with secrets. Her hair is to the back of her knees, but she can control the length.

Personality: Shy, funny, loving, kind, brave.

Backstory*: Abandoned as an infant, she was found and raised by elves. When she finally met her 15th birthday, her elven family is murdered by the ogers in the valleys beyond her home. Seeking refuge, she flies away, finding the camp just days after her 16th birthday. Tired and starved, she camps here and waits for someone to find her, for she has no will left to live. there she finds her elven crush has also escaped, Collyn Slocum, and is asleep by a fire. She wakes him up, and they have not been separeted since. Collyn has no idea about Star's feelings for him, but he feels the fist signs of a crush around her.

Family*: All dead.

Crush: Collyn Slocum

Likes/Dislikes*: Foot fetishes (dislike)

Other: She doesnt know it, but all fairy women get pregnant at 16 by some other higher magic. She doesn't know that she is pregnant.

Edited at October 25, 2021 08:43 AM by Dark Wolf Pack
DISCONTINUED. RP DIED.October 25, 2021 09:23 AM

Unproblematic Please

Neutral

Give Award
Res a spot in Gold Cabin for a FtM?
DISCONTINUED. RP DIED.October 25, 2021 11:22 AM

Unproblematic Please

Neutral

Give Award

Name:

Ashwood Tarius Gemini

Prefers nickname Ash.

Age (16-22):

FtM with Genderchange and Testosterone

Sexuality:

Extreme Allosexual Omni, but almost exclusively to males

Species:

Dragonkin

Appearance:

Tall, rough, linear.

Spiky brown hair often capped with a red beanie, his ears replaced with long, scaley, slightly fluffy black ears. Golden-brown eyes glinting, too bright to be truly human. Thick scarrage of broken tissue lining the side of his neck, cheek, and chest, laid under a spiked black collar which is tight against his throat.

He wears hoodies and sweatpants, nothing more. Often in colors of red, lime green, black, or royal blue. Rarely another color, maybe some white.

He has a long, scaley tail with a ball of red flame at the tip, which always smolders. Think of a Charizard. The scales are red, overlaid with black splattered scales. A few scars trail it, and over the years, the ball of flame has grown dim, a sign of unhappiness among Dragonkin.

He also has wings, the very few of his kin that has them. They follow the pattern of his tail, the vertabrae being red overlaid with black, and the membrane being a magma red color, flecked with veins of bright orange. His wings and tail are both hot to the touch, capable of minor burns. He can control the heat, making it either lethal hot, or simply the lowest, capable of minor burns. He cannot turn it lower than that.

He doesn't wear shoes, for somewhere near his legs, they turn to scale. Red and black talons with dangerously hooked claws, a dark grey with veins and a quip of faint red. The pads of a soft grey color, and are not as hot at the rest of his body.

His skin that isn't scale is a dark olive, for his hispanic heritage of Dragonkin.

His body is covered in scars, though he refuses to talk of the origin.

Personality:

Cold, Quiet, Fierce, and yet with a streak of humor and warmth unexpected from the scaley teen.

Ash is cold and quiet, often choosing to ignore others than engage in talk. Though, if you break down his walls, he is a kind invididual. He loves with either his entire heart of none at all, and trusts the same way. He will cling onto you with fear of losing you, yet nothing overprotective and obsessive.

He will love you for simply being there.

But hurt him, and he will hurt you back.

Not physical, Ash could never get physical with you. But he can emotionally taunt and destory you. He will stoop lower than a sociopath to make sure you will hurt.

Maybe he is a sociopath..

Eh, whatever. Nothing a little religion can't fix, right, parents?

He is deeply distrustly of religion and those who believe in it, as well as his own family. As you can probably tell from the above senetences, you can see hes bitter.

Oh, yes, bitter!

Ash is very bitter. You cant really change that. He is fiercely bitter, to the point of hating for years over a slight mistake.

Backstory*:

Family*:

His father was murdered years ago, the killer never caught. He and his mother dont have a good relationship, since shes the one who threw him into this camp. His stepdad, too.

Crush:

Pm..?

Likes/Dislikes*:

being alone

Nobody

just leave me alone

go away

peace

quiet

his phone

Dislikes:

You

Being pestered by little gnats

You

The world

His family

himself

Have I said "you", yet?

Other:

Strength

9/10. Hes a dragonkin, for the moons sake

Speed

7/10. Good while flying.

Stamina

4/10. never had much chances to expand his stamina due to his mother keeping him locked up in the house

Edited at October 26, 2021 11:15 AM by Jschlatt
DISCONTINUED. RP DIED.October 25, 2021 11:51 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

I swear to god, if WP signs me off one more time while I'm trying to do this-

~~~~~~~

Camper:

--

Name: Aidan Moore

Age (16-22): 19

Sexuality: Demisexual

Species: Kelpie (Yes, the horse thing. Yes, they can turn human. Trust me, I checked.)

Appearance: In his human form, which is what he's usually in, Aidan is 6’0 and 162 lbs, so quite tall and a little on the thin side. Most of his body is small or thin and not very noticeable, but a few things do stick out. He has long, straight, dark auburn hair that’s usually tied back behind his head in some way and big, chocolate brown eyes. His shoulders are the only broad thing about him except for his nose (which he is very self-conscious about). He usually wears something a bit more on the formal side like a button-up white shirt, black dress pants and riding boots, and a long, faded green overcoat. Overall, he’s pretty average-looking, maybe leaning more towards pretty, but his attitude usually draws attention long before his looks do. As a horse, though, he is almost pitch-black and quite thin. A lot of his skeleton can be seen through his pelt, and his eyes look more like that of a goat. Also, backwards hooves.

Personality: Aiden is witty, sarcastic, and overall pretty chill. He’s often a very polarizing figure since his jabs at politics, stereotypes, and just about anything else can be considered very offensive at times. He loves to joke around and almost never takes things seriously, and he’s one of those people that doesn’t care what others think of him, so he often tries to annoy people on purpose to “see what makes them tick”. He’s also very curious by nature and loves to butt his head into other peoples’ business. If you can get past all this, though, Aidan is a very loyal friend and a wealth of knowledge from all the conversations he picks up on. It’s also very obvious that he is conscious of and hates the stigma surrounding his kind, and he’s always trying to disprove the stereotype.

Backstory*: Aidan’s family is from the UK, specifically Leigh-on-Sea, a fishing town in Essex, where they make their living by, well… fishing. Having failed a grade or two early on in school, Aidan was in his last year of high school when he wrote a love note to his best friend of the time. He trusted said friend to keep the note to themself, but a falling-out between the two made the friend hand the letter over to Aidan’s parents. This wouldn’t have been so bad if it weren’t for the emotion he poured into the letter. You see, Aidan’s dad is one of those people who’s of the opinion that boys shouldn’t have, or at least show, feelings. As such, he was not at all pleased. Seeing camp as a way to toughen up his son, Aidan’s father sent him off into the unknown with a suitcase and some money and left the rest up to his boy. It took Aidan a bit of time to actually make it to camp because of how much he got lost.

Family*: His mom, who is human, and his dad, who is another kelpie

Crush: None anymore. He’s too pissed at them.

Likes/Dislikes*: Aidan has a liking for the water (and horses) of course, but he’s also very fond of sweet baked-goods, especially home-made ones. He also really likes the sound of rain and, oddly enough, tv static. Only if it’s quiet, though. Nature walks and foraging are also right up his alley, even if he’s not always the most reliable on the latter. He hates bitter things, though, and will just about kill anyone who tries to feed him meat that tastes sweet for some reason (i.e. liver, honey/fruit-glazed meat, candied meat, etc.). Also, no silver.

Other: If you piss him off, he will cuss you out. In Gaelic. Irish or Scottish? He doesn’t really care. Probably a mix of the two. His Scottish is better, though.

DISCONTINUED. RP DIED.October 25, 2021 09:01 PM

Destinations End

Game Moderator
Neutral

Give Award
Can I please reserve 5 characters? One female, three males, one fluidflux
it'll take me time to finish them all as I'm in the hospital right now. But I'll do my best to get them done as soon as possible

Edited at October 25, 2021 09:09 PM by Destinations End

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us