wow that wasnt so hard was it answering a question
 Floof
01:19:34 Floodgates
Hey Stygian ^-^
 Salem
01:19:11 Bell
Rev
Fair enough, fair enough
Winter usually sucks for me but this time around it seems to be okay. I don't really have the problem with the colour changes so I can't really speak on that ^^"
 Stygian Forest
01:18:27 
Floof!
 Revelry
01:18:15 Rev
Salem
I don't mind during spring/summer. But I like to only explore the jungle during winter, it's the only terrain that the color change doesn't bother my eyes
 ZEFHYR
01:17:39 
oh a pumpkin or corn
 starmutt
01:16:28 marsh | they/it
ok not helping lol should've just picked one
 Salem
01:16:21 Bell
Rev
I'd love that too :')
Selecting which terrain you want quests from would be great
All of my quests are in the forest currently
 ZEFHYR
01:15:54 
:) / ;)
 Revelry
01:15:32 Rev
I wish I could select a terrain to take quests in, I hate going o forest during winter
 Floof
01:15:24 Floodgates
Magnus,
I get that a lot xD aha
 ZEFHYR
01:15:05 
hm well that might shut me up then if i could buy them all
 OCCULTIST
01:13:40 Man Lover
It's only been like.. a day since the bug was reported. There's still a whole month left of the event, you'll be able to buy the decor soon
 Magnus Bane
01:13:11 Mag/Maggy
I keep reading floof as floor
 Floof
01:12:20 Floodgates
Thea ¹ and Claudette ³ playfully wrestle over a patch of sunlight

Affinity: Strong Like
Mood: Flirty

Madam, that is a child 😟
 starmutt
01:11:43 marsh | they/it
answer the question ong
 Salem
01:11:32 Bell
Paws for 7up fridge?
-WP Click-
 ZEFHYR
01:11:12 
starmutt i cant fix it
 ZEFHYR
01:10:25 
good grief i have mushrooms i want to spend on this event. my mushrooms are hot to trot
 starmutt
01:10:02 marsh | they/it
which decor do you even want man

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : +1
Brown Bear : +2
Mountain Lion : +1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

[ the crash ] [ open ]September 27, 2021 03:11 PM

Space Man

Neutral

Give Award
Hmu with a reservation Popee
[ the crash ] [ open ]September 27, 2021 03:11 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Space Man said:
Hmu with a reservation Popee

course bae
[ the crash ] [ open ]September 27, 2021 06:03 PM

Xuân

Darkseeker

Give Award
might i request a reservation darling?
[ the crash ] [ open ]September 27, 2021 09:14 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Xuân said:
might i request a reservation darling?

yes darlin ;D
[ the crash ] [ open ]September 27, 2021 09:28 PM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award
reserving a spot 😩
[ the crash ] [ open ]September 27, 2021 09:29 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Salt Shaker said:
reserving a spot 😩

:DDDD!
[ the crash ] [ open ]September 27, 2021 09:31 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

this is an incredibly old, maybe like 2 year old profile, ples bear with me

[ name ]

Herschel Matte

[ pronunciation ]

Hersh-el Mat

[ Herschel = Deer ]

[ Matte = Gift of God ]

[ nickname(s) ]

Hersh, Hershey, Hershey Bar

[ age ]

[ gender ]

Male

[ sexuality ]

Bisexual

[ role ]

The Priest

[ personality ]

Curious - Quiet - Blunt

Herschel is the most curious person you'll ever meet. Everything he does is for a reason, or for the most part, a response. He thrives off of the reactions others will give him, especially if it's something ludicrous he's done to get an even bigger one. He takes a great interest in others, because he doesn't know what they're like, and is one extremely curious cat. He can be easily considered "socially inept," but still somewhat extraverted because of how often he interacts with others. He doesn't really like to be alone and would rather be with others, but doesn't like big groups.

Herschel has an elegant poise to him. Even in his movements, everything he says and does is smooth and concentrated. He is quite the kind soul and believes in doing unto others that you would want done onto you, so he often goes out of his way to help and save others. Despite having the "savior complex" he has, Herschel is actually very neutral on most things and tries not to interject his own ideas or opinions. He just so happens to lean to a more humane side, but he honestly would not mind if he had to do the wrong thing to prove a point. He will fluctuate between loyalty and distrust, so play your cards wisely or else you will lose him.

This man is like one big, walking puzzle. It's extremely hard to tell what emotions he's feeling as they are not shown on his face, and not even in his words. Everything that falls from his mouth is in a cool tone, even if he is absolutely boiling with anger. Herschel will never outwardly show emotion other than sympathy or sadness, which tends to appear on his face easily. He is quite the sweetheart and finds a way to get along with everyone despite who they are or what their personality is like. He finds beauty in the small things, and has a particular love for nature. It may seem odd, but Herschel really likes beetles and butterflies, and even has a collection of them that he adds to regularly.

You would not be able to see it by looking at him, but he is highly religious. He rarely speaks about religion either, because he considers it inappropriate and he knows that not everyone will share his same ideas. Herschel has a leather bracelet with a silver crucifix on it, and he rarely ever takes it off unless sleeping or showering/bathing.

Herschel can get pretty obsessed over a person if they've got an unusual perception or personality, it leaves him with more to find out. Behind these facts, Herschel's a sensitive person and tends to be an open book. He's easily affected by compliments rather than insults, but most of the time is indifferent to them. He's very disbelieving of himself, ex: attractiveness, that he's a "good person," or that he's really got a purpose in existence. Compliments like those will be questioned relentless, even if you are a close friend.

[ appearance ]

Herschel is somewhat short and lanky, standing at 5'9. He absolutely hates his height, and would do anything to change it, but is at least grateful he's not shorter than any girl he's met. He has wispy white-blonde hair which reaches slightly past down his shoulders. Herschel usually messily braids it or puts in a bun. His also hair has a few streaks of brown and lighter blonde. His skin is peachy-pale color which is pretty clear without any blemishes or freckles. It's like ivory, giving him a porcelain look. He has a resting "nice" face, with soft eyes that look like there isn't a single thought bopping around in his head behind them. Herschel has a small, Grecian nose and thin, naturally smiling lips.

Herschel likes to wear ripped, light blue jeans with a white button-up shirt. It's usually his go to outfit, and has multiple pairs of the same pants and shirts. He also has a favorite zipper-hoodie to bring along when it's cold, and is constantly wearing a set of worn, white converse shoes. His lapis-blue eyes always match.

[ friendships ]

Misha, owned by Space Man

[ the crash ] [ open ]September 28, 2021 12:57 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Can I res a character please ^^
[ the crash ] [ open ]September 28, 2021 01:10 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

PoisonedLove said:
Can I res a character please ^^

hard no, i've been on this site longer than this account and all i can tell you is that you tend to churn out basic edgy overpowered characters.
[ the crash ] [ open ]September 28, 2021 02:08 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
How intersting! May I reserve a spot and send you my sheet?

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us