LunarKingdom
07:18:16 
Hello
 Wind hunters
07:15:29 
Hi
 distant-screams
07:14:31 katy | beetle
i think i've gotten used to it at this point xD i've had this palette for 6+ months i think

but i can see how it would be bothersome
 Caeruleum
07:13:57 Cae, Blue
understandable :( i mean, its not a big deal but lowkey would be annoying me A LOT :')
 distant-screams
07:12:52 katy | beetle
Cae,
i have no idea how to code </3 i bought this palette lol

maybe one day i'll ask spirit to fix it
 Caeruleum
07:11:59 Cae, Blue
katy, valid, but have you considered: fixing it lmao

eternal, youre welcome! yeahhh, especially whehn pups are held hostage for 90+ hours :')
 Eternal Sunshine
07:10:31 
Thanks blue, it feels like forever xD
 distant-screams
07:10:28 katy | beetle
Cae,
understandable! hopefully she gets better at battling :)

and i think it's because of my palette lmao
 Caeruleum
07:08:59 Cae, Blue
ive invested way too much in her cp overall to not bring her along :')

bro why is your battle screen like that, whats with black rectangles under images e.e
 distant-screams
07:07:13 katy | beetle
Cae,
how rude of her e.e i had a wolf like that and he's condemned to be a stud now
 Caeruleum
07:06:35 Cae, Blue
this one wolf of mine keeps fleeing from battles. her agility? maxed. she also keeps missing. her resolve? also maxed. what a waste of cp -.-
 ZEFHYR
07:06:21 
ah i see it now...the light the light
 distant-screams
07:06:08 katy | beetle
-Click-

weird, they're meant to join in the battles like this.
 ZEFHYR
07:03:28 
nah they dont. unless it has to set up sspecially somehow?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : 0
Black Panther : +4
Red Fox : +2
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   6 

Stray cat sign ups! CancelledMarch 23, 2019 09:14 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
May I reserve a male :3
I need to do something.
Stray cat sign ups! CancelledMarch 23, 2019 11:01 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name:Kitz (Fawn in German)
Breed:Ragamuffin
Sexuality:Straight
Appearance:She's a fawn colored Ragamuffin cat, with blue oyster eyes and white claws. Since she used to be in captivity, and was purebred her tail was bobbed into an elegant short which really expresses her beauty. Like all Ragamuffin cats she has thick rabbit like fur, silky and spending 40% of her day grooming, she keeps it well. She has a pick nose with a small splotch of black on it. The inner of her ears are a blush pink. Since her father was a fawn tabby, and her mother was a fawn color, she has tabby markings that blend well into her coat. You only see these remarkable markings when you are closer up to her.
Personality: Ragamuffin cat's are known for their friendly personality, which that makes her kind and sweet. Although she doesn't adore kits she feels envy for the strays. She remembers well when she was groomed every day, feed without having to be catching it herself. Kittens that grow as strays never got the love she enveloped. She's very friendly and only snaps if you hurt her loved ones-but not her. Her very selfless and following attitude keeps her from trouble. Although she's not shy, and quite outgoing she likes to keep her venting to herself and the wilderness.
Strengths: With her long hooked claws and muscled lunges she can easily climb high lengths of tree/brick/fence.
Weaknesses:She cares far too much about others, even if they just met. She's not very fast, and not very strong or lean either.
Mate/Crush: PM, mate will develop.
Kits:N/A
Background: She used to be a purebred tabby fawn cat, owned and cared for around a year before she escaped. She realized that living in the while she wasn't always carried, but she always felt an empty hole inside her heart ever since she abandoned her humans. Living on the streets, she adapted to her surroundings, her fawn tabby coat attracts humans to just give her food. At times some people try to pick her up, but her long hooked white claws easily makes them scatter. Due to her climbing ability's she's survived from coyotes, humans, dogs, and other animals. She was raised around german people and developed their language, Kitz is fawn in german. Although now, since she's a stray she learned english and has a slight german accent.
Other:Stray cat
Stray cat sign ups! CancelledMarch 23, 2019 11:32 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name:Rairakku (Lilac in Japanese)
Breed: Lilac Tonkinese
Sexuality:Homosexual
Appearance:His base coat is a creamy white, he has a lilac colored face, paws, and tip of his tail and ears. With big gray eyes and a cute curled tail, he pulls off the innocent look. He has gray claws and long ears.
Personality:His adventurous and curious. Friending anyone he can see-yet sadly he's blind. He's often alone and quiet unless spoken to.
Strengths:Very good hearing
Weaknesses:Blind
Background: He was born on the streets, and nursed until he didn't need nursing anymore. His mother and siblings abandoned him due to his blind eyes. He was cared for, for a while in captivity before he escaped out the window. Now he's living the life of a stray.
Other:Stray cat (Kit)

Edited at March 23, 2019 04:28 PM by Cello
Stray cat sign ups! CancelledMarch 23, 2019 12:11 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Anubis

Breed: Egyptian Mau

Sexuality: Demisexual

Appearance: Anubis has the usual silver like base coat with his spots being more prominent and noticed. Although his coat is rather usual, it has a bit of a more darker shade of silver as his base coat and only shows pure white around his muzzle, chine, and belly area. His eyes are what draws attention as they pop out with their unusual coloring. They are a nice shade of gooseberry green, but the rim of his cat shaped pupil has more of a blueish color and the rim around his iris has a more yellowish color. Anubis body shape is the usual shape of an Egyptian Mau, Slick and elegant, but his posture could use some work.

Personality: Anubis is soft spoken, rather not letting things get to him so easily. He usually wants to be on his own and not have to worry about anyone really, but he doesn't mind one friend or even two. He is basically and independent Feline willing to help, but not willing to get too attached. He isn't very vibrant, considering he is rather blunt when spoken too, but when you get past his small and hard shell, he can be a great friend or even lover. He doesn't trust as easily as he wants to, which kinda makes him seem a little passive.

Strengths: His lanky body, and passive nature has gotten him out of harms way in many ways than he thought. He can be a bit Aggressive when he is around those he knows by heart, but he can actually be a great friend.

Weaknesses: Kits are his hearts weakness, and his blunt and passive responses often make others aggravated than ever. He doesn't have many friends, as he doesn't trust some, so he is often a loner.

Mate/Crush: Open for crush, let the mate thing develop lo :3

Kits: None.

Background: His background ins't as dramatic as others would probably hoped, but he use to be a house cat, living the luxury of being one too. Being a house cat wasn't the problem, in fact, it was because he was growing out of his kitten phase and turning into an adult, of course, his owners didn't want an old, adult cat, but a kitten. He was soon kicked out of the house when the family introduced the new kitten, a Russian blue.
He didn't care, considering he was still young and full of life,so without further ado, he left the house to itself and tried to adapt to the new form of life by watching and listening to other stray cats. He soon learned, letting his ways get through and having no grudge against his family or the kitten at all.

Other: Stray cat
Stray cat sign ups! CancelledMarch 23, 2019 02:16 PM

Boomrat

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name: DuskyGender: FemaleBreed: Mixed Breed
Appearance: Dusky has dirty caramel-coloured fur, which is long and thick.She doesn't really see the point in grooming, it kinda seems like a waste of time for her. She grooms herself enough not to smell bad, but her fur is usually coated in a thin layer of dust. Her eyes are a golden colour which doesn't really stick out as it is a similar colour to that of her fur.She is slightly small.

Personality: You'll find out in the RP. Sorry, its just that whenever i write a personality in the bio, usually their actual personality is different in the actual RP.
Strengths: She can blend into backgrounds really well, due to her plain colour. She loves hiding in wheat fields and dried grass. She can also run fast, and is great at catching small rats, mice, or birds.She is also great at climbing trees.
Weaknesses: She is bad at battling. When i say bad, i mean terrible.I doubt she could take on anything a lot bigger than a rabbit. Luckily, she has decent running skills. She is also very plain in colour. While that is mega useful in blending in, she is next to nothing compared to all of the silky-furred beautiful purebreds out there. Because of this, she has difficulty begging from humans.
Mate/crush: Maybe later.
Kits: No
Background: She, like her brothers and sisters, were raised in the streets.She lived right next to a small fast food stall, and her parents always got her a nice strip of fried chicken on most days. She and her siblings also ate insects, mostly mosquitos, and plump sewer rats.One day, when she was all grown up, her mother went hunting and never came back. After that, her siblings left to live in another city. They suggested Dusk come too, but she would rather live in the small hole in the concrete next to the fast food stall.
Other: Stray cat
Stray cat sign ups! CancelledMarch 23, 2019 04:03 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Silas
Breed: Ojos Azule (Rare)
Sexuality: Straight,
Appearence: Silas is an all black cat with a white tail tip and a white sock on his back left paw. Like all the cats of his breed he has beautiful blue eyes. His fur is of medium length and his build is short and stocky.
Personality: Silas is a very quiet tom, in fact he rarely ever carries on a casual conversation. He isn't antisocial, he just doesn't find the need to speak up that often. A bit shy of females, and downright terrified of kits he mostly keeps to himself and, if he had any, his close friends. Did I mention he's also very lazy?
Strengths: He has muscle, he has brains, and he listens well.
Weaknesses: Gets anxious, is a bit slow, very awkward to talk to. L-A-Z-Y
Mate/Crush: One may develop in the rp, if so I'll put it here.
Kits: None as of yet
Background: As a kit he was well taken care of by his mother, as he got older however things changed. When he was just four months old he was sold for quite a hefty sum to a family that was a great tad negligent. Fed up with being alone and miserable he abandon his owners and left for a more adventurous life. At least, that's the story he tells most people.
Other: Stray Cat

Edited at March 23, 2019 04:30 PM by Alise
Stray cat sign ups! CancelledMarch 23, 2019 04:18 PM

Tall shadow

Darkseeker

Give Award
Everyone above is accepted

Edited at March 23, 2019 04:26 PM by Tall shadow
Stray cat sign ups! CancelledMarch 23, 2019 04:25 PM

Tall shadow

Darkseeker

Give Award
Something in the rules has been added. If your character is a kit put kit in other as well.
Stray cat sign ups! CancelledMarch 23, 2019 04:28 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Mine was edited :)
Stray cat sign ups! CancelledMarch 23, 2019 04:29 PM

Tall shadow

Darkseeker

Give Award
Thank you

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   6