Wolf Play : Gifted || RP Sign Up!
Chatbox
 SilverShadow
03:09:45 Ash ☆ Crow
Welcome friend
 YourPrincess
03:09:16 
hi all, i'm new here. i played years ago and just started a new account to play again. just wanted to introduce myself (:
 Rogue Whispers
03:08:18 Boo O.O
Wylan tries to impress General Kirigan by bringing them a bone.

Stats: Charisma +2
Affinity: Strong Like
Mood: Flirty

STOP. Do NOT flirt with him. He's just a child
 teddy
03:07:07 its yellow
Desti
sorry for such a late reply
So nice to see someone still calling me yellow :')
How are ya?
 starmutt
03:06:29 marsh | they/it
its 1pm now
 SilverShadow
03:05:40 Ash ☆ Crow
Leaves anyone?
 Transcendence
03:05:24 free palestine
Lol you awakee
 starmutt
03:01:47 marsh | they/it
gallery boop

-WP Click-
 Blood lust tide
03:01:17 BewareWhoYouTrust
Desti
Hia
 Destinations End
03:00:43 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey Death
 Blood lust tide
02:59:54 BewareWhoYouTrust
Your wolves played: Love your blood sneaks up behind Your have very tasty blood and tackles them.
 Destinations End
02:58:48 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Oh my gosh. Hey Yellow!
 teddy
02:50:02 its yellow
Jacob
why do you have different accounts?
 JacobsDynasty
02:44:05 ~Jacob
I'm jumping around my accounts so my name will change a bit lol
 JacobsDynasty
02:43:34 ~Jacob
Hi
 Nymeria
02:43:26 Luna/Phantom
Hello Jacob.
 kycantina
02:42:34 ky
Tragic, there ya go
 Tragic Really
02:41:37 Jacob
Help I hate sitting at the top of chat
 Tragic Really
02:37:08 Jacob
The bottom one could also be Seeking Hallows
 Tragic Really
02:36:01 Jacob
Rogue
How about
Ghost Dance
Wildfire Whisps
Ghoulish Rogue
Caspers Corruption
Hallows Seeker
Lol just random things

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mojave Green Rattler : -1
Jackal : +5
Anaconda : +5
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    11    12    13    14    15   ..   16 

Gifted || RP Sign Up!March 14, 2022 08:45 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Thanks, I'll get a form up then ^-^

TheHappyHowlers said:
(im not incharge but i think its still open! :>)

Gifted || RP Sign Up!March 14, 2022 08:51 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
(your welcome!)
Gifted || RP Sign Up!March 14, 2022 08:58 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name: Ashley (Ash for short)
Appearance: Brown hair, hazel eyes, about 5 foot 8, pretty but strong. She has an athletic build and quite broad shoulders.
Personality: Kind, Loyal, Sometimes Fierce, Occasionally withdrawn but naturally extroverted
Gift: Density Control - She can control the density of objects, the larger or more complex the object the harder it becomes. She is still mastering thsi power.
Gifted || RP Sign Up!March 14, 2022 09:05 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name: Ivan
Appearance: Dark hair, blue and green eyes, about 6 foot 2. Somewhat handsome. Very athletic looking.
Personality: Kind, Cares about those he is closest with, a little bit flirty, extroverted, has some mental issues and is scared of being alone. Enjoys the outdoors and is claustrophobic.
Gift: Empath - He can see and feel other peoples emotions, and to a certain degree he can control them. The stronger the emotion, the harder it is to control.
Gifted || RP Sign Up!March 15, 2022 10:34 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name:
Raven
Appearance:
Raven is the shorter of the two brothers. He stands at 5"11 feet and weighs 145lbs. He relies on speed and agility rather than strength. This goes for his other forms as well. Like his brother, he has short black hair and sapphire eyes. He wears black clothes but carries a sword on his back.
Personality:
Raven is easygoing when you get to know him but pretends to be intimidating. Yes, he can pretend but fails pretty miserably. He is calm and collected at times, but can sometimes get too carried away and get angry at himself. Make no mistake, he will growl at himself sometimes. Despite that, he is an easy guy to get along with. Will expand throughout RP~
Siblings:
Brother - Shadow
Gift:
Shapeshifter - Ability to shift into any animal form. However, he has only 1 human form, he can not turn into other humans or change his face. He also can't change his color, so for example if he turns into a wolf, his fur is black. If he shifts into a panther, his fur is black.
~
Name:
Shadow
Appearance:
Shadow stands at 6"2 feet tall, weighing around 180lbs. Unlike his brother above, he relies mainly on strength and agility. He has short black hair and sapphire eyes. He rarely smiles unless its to his brother, so his face is usually sorted in a neutral position. He wears a silver stud in his left ear, and usually wears dark colored clothes. Can easily be mixed up with Raven ~

Weapons:
Shadow carries a bow on his back with a quiver of arrows. He also carries a variety of daggers, hidden in his clothes.
Personality:
You read Raven right? Well, think the opposite for some of his personality. Shadow, while calm and collected, is not humerous nor does he trust anyone. Other than Raven, he doesn't care about anyone else. He is wary and at times, very overprotective of Raven.

Shadow is a serious guy. You will see only a neutral or serious expression on his face as that is his normal expression. Rarely will you see his joking side or a smile on his face. When you do see a smile on his face, it is only for a couple brief seconds. He does have a joking side, but he only allows friends to see it and even then, rarely. Do not try to joke with him as you will most likely only get a raised eyebrow from him. Will expand through RP~
Siblings:
Brother - Raven
Gift:
Shadow Manipulation - The ability to twist shadows to do his will. This allows him to cloak himself in shadows, deeming himself invisible and can not be heard but can also cover others with it. He can also make the shadows appear alive, meaning that if he makes a wolf shape in the shadows, he could make it move and do his will. This power can not work with water. In other words, drench him in water and he won't be able to use his gift.
~
Name:
Flame
Appearance:
Flame stands at a height of 5'7 feet tall weighing around 150lbs. She is a skinny, yet muscular body than fits on her lean form. Her hair is a strawberry red with streaks of silver and purple through it and her eyes are a beautiful green. Her skin is a light tan with a swirling tattoe on her forearm. The tattoe is in the shape of a flame with a snarling wolf inside. A small titanium bracelet is on her wrist and she never takes it off.

Flame wears casual hunting gear with a few daggers by her sides and hidden in her sleeves. Carries a bow with a quiver of arrows. Her usual colors are dark reds and oranges, but she can also be seen wearing black and glittering dark purple. One of her favorites in winter is a dark red sweatshirt with dark purple sleeves and hood with black jeans.
Personality:
Flame is a kindhearted soul, but mostly keeps to herself. When she is intimidated, she will usually run. However, she can be very protective of friends and will use her powers to protect them by any means. She is loyal to only a few friends and it takes time for her to trust others. Sky is the literal definition of happiness. She can rarely get mad anymore and when she does, she associates it with being annoyed. Something you need to know about her is that she can be annoyingly cheerful and happy even in the darkest times. It's when she's really angry or pissed off, you have to worry.
Gift:
Pyrokinesis - Ability to create, make and control fire with her mind. She could look at a candle and it would ignite. She can make fire come from her hands or simply appear. The fire can harm or simply pass over friends without hurting them.
Weakness - Water powers

Edited at March 16, 2022 08:48 AM by Fangsoffire
Gifted || RP Sign Up!March 15, 2022 11:09 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Accepted all! Aya is gonna really hate Ivan XD
Gifted || RP Sign Up!March 15, 2022 11:10 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
XD